• Pros

• "I really like that it was easy to navigate after learning all the features. The charge automation feature is honestly my favourite function."

• "Amazing features Very thoughtful functionality, you can tell this is designed by a property manager Customer Support is excellent Channel Manager & Linking is very simple"

• "What I love most about this booking software is the time it saves me. I'm very happy with using it and I look forward to keep using it. This booking software just brings me amazing value"

• Cons

• "It takes a while to learn the platform, but it becomes easier over time"

• "It’s a steep learning curve (that is still very worth it) but it is a steep one. "

• "Being incredibly comprehensive does mean that it is quite a steep learning curve but I'm getting there. It's best just to jump in with just one property and see how that works."

Browse Booking Automation Reviews

Dawit from DT City Suites

Best short term automated software out!

Automated emails and texts that were sent out to guests, is the most useful part of BA. BA has been very secure when it comes to payment information.

Pros

The functionality of different programs that are attached to BA. The program is overall flawless.

Cons

BA could be a bit more eye appealing on the website.

Ann from nordic borealis kiruna

Booking Automation

if a person has listed his property in Air b n b , or booking.com or home away ,etc .. and lots of complication to take care bookings, I recommend booking automation to avoid any mistake in bookings and much more comfortably ,since the host will have all his bookings from different places only in one master calendar .

Pros

my company team really liked the support from booking automation. They actually do the job for client to set up all listings and that makes it very much easy . they are always available to help for any question or any guiding . The best part of that is the channel manager that has integration to all rental pages . if a person has listed his property in Air b n b , or booking.com or home away ,etc .. and lots of complication to take care bookings, I recommend booking automation to avoid any mistake in bookings and much more comfortablity ,since the host will have all his bookings from different places only in one master calendar .

Cons

perhaps the price is bit high and would be great if they consider discount or offer to their permanant customers .

Super product with amazing functionalities

Pros

Super customer care You can reach out to them through live phone call with screen share, ticket , email or chat.

Cons

The system is bit hard to understand because they have lot of functionalities

Mark from Hospitality

There are better channel management app

I rather use other channel management app, it's not user-friendly and the interface is poor and outdated.

Pros

I had an experience using the app, I was an assistant using BA. Can have the same feature as any other app but nothing so special about it.

Cons

Not user friendly, and the interface is so poor and outdated you won't love using it.

Cathy from Life Suites

Mind Blowing Product

BA is our entire business and everything runs on it.

Pros

This is our 4th year of using booking automation, we have grown from just 10 properties to 50+ and we are thankful we found this gem. It is very advanced and robust software which is the reason we have been able to scale our operation. The functionality and flexibility of the product never cease to amaze me

Cons

It takes a while to learn about all the features of the software, 4 years later we are still discovering cool features we wish we found out earlier

Best Customer Service Ever!

I have about 8 properties that manage or cohost on AirBnb and I wanted to expand my reach to Expedia, Booking.com, and VRBO, without risking double bookings. I also have to do accounting to cohosts or owners and needed an easy way to calculate revenue. This software helps with that, and hopefully will make communications with guests automated and easy too.

Pros

To be honest, I am still learning the software and making sure that I have it all set up correctly. The interface isn't perfect and pretty, but it is intuitive and easy to learn. The BEST thing, however, is the customer service. My rep helped me get everything set up in the beginning and responds to all of my questions within a very short amount of time! He is so fast and knowledgeable, and it has made this learning curve and experience stellar! I highly recommend it!

Cons

Some items are unclear what they pertain to, and some things I feel like I need some coding skills. But I am still learning my way around the software.

Viler from SingleKey

This tool saves me a lot of time while managing my AirBnBs

Highly recommend this tool to any serious short term rental manager who values their time.

Pros

They have thought of every possible feature that can save you time while managing your short-term rentals. The dashboard page is my favorite is it summarizes everything I need to know in one place. The charge-automation feature is a huge time saver as well - it used to take me 3+ hours every night to charge all my booking.com and Expedia credit cards for my bookings. Now its only a few minutes.

Cons

Given all the features there is a bit of a learning curve. While the tool does everything well, it could use a face-lift to make it look nicer.

Instant Customer Support with every feature you can dream of

Used the software for over 2 years now. The features are made for professional property managers and hosts looking to scale. The integrations with Bcom, Expedia, Airbnb and others are very powerful.

Pros

Cons

User Interface can have some improvement, but excellent customer support gets you through any trouble

Paul from Woodend Holiday Cottages

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Booking Automation is probably the most comprehensive system I've found

I wanted an online booking and payment system for my holiday cottages and I've looked quite closely at five different booking/online payment systems and this is by far the most comprehensive. Compared to the others I looked at it is a little more expensive, but not by much, and you certainly get what you pay for. The online live support is a nice feature and certainly the software would be very difficult to master if someone wasn't on hand to guide you through some of it. Be prepared to try - read - try - get live support - try - read, and so on as it's got to be one of the best systems of it's kind out there but needs a lot of patience to gain confidence. I'm hoping that it will automate most of the procedures that I've been doing manually for several years and linking with other online booking agents will be very important in this changing world of holiday booking.

Pros

This does just about everything that you should need it to. If you would like the application to provide a feature, it probably will, just wade through the manual or ask the team.

Aaron from AOC Suites

Fantastic system, everything I need in one location!

Calendar management of my properties using multiple booking platforms.

Pros

Ease of use, and the ability to manage all my properties on one screen. I can set my rates, select which dates to make available, and organize cleanings across all properties.

Cons

What I like the least about this software is the occasional double booking, but that doesn't happen very often.

Sarah from Guestable

Best channel manager I have used!

Time!

Pros

- Flexible pricing - Mobile-friendly - Real time Channel manager - Secure payment collection from guests - Personalised communication with guests

Cons

- Not all lock system integrations have been setup yet (August Locks) - With multiple log in accounts for our team, the main one is the only one that can be used to create new listings, would prefer all logins to allow this

Noah from Ny holdings

Amazing software

My business has been on autopilot since I started using this software

Pros

I love how you can integrate all channels onto one calendar so it's almost impossible to get double bookings

Cons

I had trouble setting up everything at first then was promptly contacted by the technical consultants. We had an online tutorial on how to set up and operate, it was straight forward and quite simple

Nemoy from Kindom Stays

Made life easier!!

Amazing experience! Helped to remove all the hassle and headaches of manging my short-term portfolio. The charge automation feature helped to make life easier.

Pros

Cons

It takes a while to learn the platform, but it becomes easier over time

Must have!!!

Pros

Detailed with various options depending on the level of oversight and control youd like over your properties

Cons

Nothing this product has been a life saver

Jace from JP STAYS

Ideal Software Management Platform

Ideal for anyone in the same field to use this product!

Pros

How easy the compatiblity was to utilize

Cons

Nothing not to like about this software

Henok from E-Commerce

Short Term Rental Owner/Operator

Very good and would highly recommend them.

Pros

Comprehensive and feature rich. A good software for businesses looking to grow and scale. Customer service and technical support was responsive and very helpful too.

Cons

Not much. Wish I could make use of all its other features.

peter from Blackpool service apartments

Switching to Booking Automation

I decided to move now for scaling purposes. Kigo was good for starting off and the 3% 5% model worked when I first started, but long term this model is far too expensive for what is a posh calendar after all. Booking Automation will allow me to grow quickly, the fees are reasonable. I also found the integration with price labs to be very simple.

Pros

Its is easy to use and much better value than my previous channel manager kigo. Its integration with Airbnb and BDC is very easy. When changing over its quite stressful and the support person walked me through the process and got it done in a day. I was live the whole time and doesnt miss one booking.

Cons

Im still not sur if there are any cons. Im still understanding the extra person fee, Id like to add to my own bookings but so far customer support has showed me what I needed.

Marseah from Nola RP

Our rep is the selling point at this point

Our rep has made this transition smooth and seamless. We would not have opted to sign up if he had not been so detailed and helpful. We were with Snap channel manager before finding your company and there is no comparison. You are head and shoulders above their software and most notably their customer service. This made the difference for us. Our rep's eagerness to assist and educate us is exceptional. HE is 5 star!!!

Pros

The ease of different platforms working together and communicating between each other. The ability to edit reservation or listing info. Also ability to edit and visually see dates and units in the screen view. Hands on onboarding support is phenomenal as well as the ease.

Cons

At this time there are no cons. The only thing I would suggest is if you could import complete listings from active platforms into new ones

Rupert from Le Mas des Romarins

Unusually attentive and capable customer service

Fear of double bookings was paralysing me moving onto multiple OTAs BA has got me past that and I am looking for a big up swing in bookings now it's done.

Pros

I won't name names for privacy reasons but "T" was amazing during our two on boarding calls, attentive and patient he made the process really simple and has given me a lot more confidence using BA as my channel manager. I have dithered unnecessarily for weeks, but have no regrets having taken the plunge. Thank you Booking Automation, thank you Mr T!

Cons

It's a bit daunting at first which is off putting but with use and clear explanations during onboarding it becomes easier. If you have a min. night stay MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE IT ON BOOKING AUTOMATION AS IT WILL OVERRIDE EXISTING SETTINGS, I fell foul of.that on booking.com

Ian from Trillium Vacation Rentals & Management

Robust and detailed + easy to use

BookingAutomation replaced my existing CMS that I had been having significant challenges with. With the aid of their support staff the transition was smooth and left me confident that my new CMS would be reliable. In the first week I saw time significant time saving through integrating ChargeAutomation which will allow me to focus on growth and provide better service to my clients.

Pros

BookingAutomation offers a very robust CMS platform allowing end users to decide how complex they want their management plan to be. It also offers the very reasonably priced integration of ChargeAutomation which save me 1.5 -> 2hrs work the first day I implemented it.

Cons

It could be difficult for those new to CMS SaaS to get used to - but the customer support is fantastic which definitely offsets the initial launch challenges.

Eli from Villa-Einstein

I loved the way representative took care of me till I was on my feet and understood the software

I could finely use booking.com and Airbnb Also it is easy to control I made more money , just I think it is expensive plus charge attention is not included in the price

Pros

Easy and stable I love the way it builds I love the help support.

Cons

Some small function that still doesn't work Like the auto action mailing that Doesn't send pictures, still, have to do it manually And emails to customers from Airbnb still doesn't work

Jonathan from Suite Stay

Been a BookingAutomation user for over a year now and it has made my life a lot easier!

Time Management Cleaning Organization Reservations Organization Invoicing Calender Layout Calender Sync seamlessly across multiple marketing sites

Pros

Given me the ability to focus on growth and the things that matter most in continuing to grow my business.

Anthony from StayEffortless

Good product and works for our needs.

Helped guide us through a lot of setup issues and worked to really drive our success.

Pros

Automated replies have been helpful to reduce our work efforts. The guides are effective at explaining the attributes and how we can integrated into our messaging. We are able to manage rates using over encompassing tools.

Cons

The UI needs some work to become more modernized, but its not a deal breaker. Some of the features could be better explained in advance to prevent issues. As well the feedback loop is lacking, such as "on-success" is not relayed back to the user. The guides need to be updated more frequently to meet the changes the OTAs are applying.

Meshesha from The Behar Group Realty Inc.

Amazing Value!

Pros

Cons

I didn't find any cons dealing with this booking software. So far, so good.

G G from LOVE UK

Great software if you would like to automate your business

great service great team super fast when you need them, to be honest, you must try it if you want to grow in your business

Pros

the amount of options you have for everything

Cons

that they don't have unified inbox but they are already working on this and will be release soon :)

Eden from Dream Maker Realty inc., Brokerage

Efficient, practical, and makes my work manageable

Time managment and controlling all my dailt activies

Pros

I can View, review, cancel, update Scheduling, and managing all my booking in a page, its simple and user friendly, and updates me with all the changes

Cons

None, so far, i will add when i use the software over a year. As the time goes by, would like to see an updated vetsion

Alex from Incomecasa.com

Amazing and smart product

Pros

Amazing and smart product. I used different channel management programs but this one the winner.

Cons

A bit too sophisticated for my use. Having say that the customer service is always available

Christian from Francolin Cottage

Reasonable platform, good Customer Service so far

Trying to manage 3 sales channels efficiently

Pros

It works for single unit properties at a reasonable price

Cons

Design could do with a bit of a refresh, feels out of date. Not entirely intuitive.

Mussie from P3

Excellent service and highly recommend

Efficiency of combining all other booking services in one simple format is excellent.

Pros

Easy to maneuver and get used to. Having every other booking services in one makes it a lot easier and efficient.

Cons

I really don't have any cons using this service. Having the calendar sync is definitely an A plus approach.

Shayla from The Single Fin

AMAZING! Best thing I ever did for our bookings management!

Pros

Easy to use, excellent support, makes everything easier! Don't have anything else to say but you are making me type more...

Cons

A little robust for the average user to figure out, but they are great about helping. Don't have anything else to say but you are making me type more...

Bethany from Avalon Hills Eating Disorders Specialist

Industry: Mental Health Care

Makes booking less stressful

Pros

I love all the options and it gives me the best for my money

Cons

Nothing I can think of, its a great resource