Booking Automation Software Reviews

Booking Automation Software Reviews

Find out more:

FrontRunners 2020

Find out more:

• icon"A good software for businesses looking to grow and scale. Customer service and technical support was responsive and very helpful too."
  • icon"It’s is easy to use and much better value than my previous channel manager kigo."
  • icon"I love how you can integrate all channels onto one calendar so it's almost impossible to get double bookings."
  • icon"The system is bit hard to understand because they have lot of functionalities."

Browse all Booking Automation Reviews

• Have you used Booking Automation and would like to share your experience with others?

Mike

Simply the easiest and most comprehensive platform we reviewed

Book It Now was a feature that many of our clients had asked for and Booking Automation took care of this from day 1. The 2nd feature we really thought highly of was the ability to add endless triggered emails and customize them easily. For example - the day of booking - 3 days before arrival - day of arrival - 1 day after departure. Really amazing software to be sure.

Pros

Our company is VacaRent and we own the website [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (an advertising site for vacation homes for rent as well as hotels and resorts) Back in 2019 we decided we would include a property management platform along with a channel resource manager to our clients who list their properties on our site for free. We spent months evaluating numerous other PMS platforms and some of them were exceptional while others were difficult. Booking Automation continuously landed in the top spot for ease of use, technical support, and cost for features. With their well documented API we were able to easily integrate the 2 platforms (theirs and ours) together allowing our clients to seamlessly upload and download new reservations as well as providing financial reports, triggered emails, channel management and much more. Probably the feature that we were most amazed with was the click and drag interface for moving existing reservations around. No platform we reviewed had this feature and it was virtually assured from that moment on Booking Automation was the final choice.

Cons

It would be easy to say the onboarding is complicated as many others have written, but honestly we have removed all of this from the setup and made it simple to handle. In the end, we just assign a user ID and password and from there our clients only have to concern themselves with taking reservations and generating revenue. But yes, I will concede, when we first started out, it was complicated. Now... not so much.

Reasons for choosing Booking Automation

Price Features Ease of use Technical Support (5 stars all the way)

Ian

You can’t go wrong

We came to BA from another software platform due to numerous issues with the other software. BA was there from the outset to help us make the transition and get up and running in very little time. Their support staff have been there all along helping overcome challenges and providing helpful suggestions when things don’t go as planned.

Pros

BA offers an extremely wide, and growing, suite of features that make managing various properties a breeze. There is a learning curve but once you figure it out it’s a fantastic platform. Having used others that are easier to setup, the pay off with BA is that it works consistently. We tried other software and routinely had issues.

Cons

It’s a steep learning curve (that is still very worth it) but it is a steep one.

Reasons for switching to Booking Automation

We were experience repeated functionality issues and errors including the software indicating that certain task had been performed when they hadn’t.

There are better channel management app

I rather use other channel management app, it's not user-friendly and the interface is poor and outdated.

Pros

I had an experience using the app, I was an assistant using BA. Can have the same feature as any other app but nothing so special about it.

Cons

Not user friendly, and the interface is so poor and outdated you won't love using it.

Ann

Booking Automation

if a person has listed his property in Air b n b , or booking.com or home away ,etc .. and lots of complication to take care bookings, I recommend booking automation to avoid any mistake in bookings and much more comfortably ,since the host will have all his bookings from different places only in one master calendar .

Pros

my company team really liked the support from booking automation. They actually do the job for client to set up all listings and that makes it very much easy . they are always available to help for any question or any guiding . The best part of that is the channel manager that has integration to all rental pages . if a person has listed his property in Air b n b , or booking.com or home away ,etc .. and lots of complication to take care bookings, I recommend booking automation to avoid any mistake in bookings and much more comfortablity ,since the host will have all his bookings from different places only in one master calendar .

Cons

perhaps the price is bit high and would be great if they consider discount or offer to their permanant customers .

Cathy

Mind Blowing Product

BA is our entire business and everything runs on it.

Pros

This is our 4th year of using booking automation, we have grown from just 10 properties to 50+ and we are thankful we found this gem. It is very advanced and robust software which is the reason we have been able to scale our operation. The functionality and flexibility of the product never cease to amaze me

Cons

It takes a while to learn about all the features of the software, 4 years later we are still discovering cool features we wish we found out earlier

Best Customer Service Ever!

I have about 8 properties that manage or cohost on AirBnb and I wanted to expand my reach to Expedia, Booking.com, and VRBO, without risking double bookings. I also have to do accounting to cohosts or owners and needed an easy way to calculate revenue. This software helps with that, and hopefully will make communications with guests automated and easy too.

Pros

To be honest, I am still learning the software and making sure that I have it all set up correctly. The interface isn't perfect and pretty, but it is intuitive and easy to learn. The BEST thing, however, is the customer service. My rep helped me get everything set up in the beginning and responds to all of my questions within a very short amount of time! He is so fast and knowledgeable, and it has made this learning curve and experience stellar! I highly recommend it!

Cons

Some items are unclear what they pertain to, and some things I feel like I need some coding skills. But I am still learning my way around the software.

Instant Customer Support with every feature you can dream of

Used the software for over 2 years now. The features are made for professional property managers and hosts looking to scale. The integrations with Bcom, Expedia, Airbnb and others are very powerful.

Pros

Amazing features Very thoughtful functionality, you can tell this is designed by a property manager Customer Support is excellent Channel Manager & Linking is very simple

Cons

User Interface can have some improvement, but excellent customer support gets you through any trouble

Dawit

Best short term automated software out!

Automated emails and texts that were sent out to guests, is the most useful part of BA. BA has been very secure when it comes to payment information.

Pros

The functionality of different programs that are attached to BA. The program is overall flawless.

Cons

BA could be a bit more eye appealing on the website.

Super product with amazing functionalities

Pros

Super customer care You can reach out to them through live phone call with screen share, ticket , email or chat.

Cons

The system is bit hard to understand because they have lot of functionalities

Must have!!!

Pros

Detailed with various options depending on the level of oversight and control you’d like over your properties

Cons

Nothing this product has been a life saver

Anthony

Extremely powerfull !

Really good, i could setup multi units, pricing, automation. This is really powerful for a competitive price!

Pros

I have to say that this tools is extremely powerful. It can do almost anything you dream of!

Cons

Can be overwhelming at the beginning, but when you pass that, OMG what a change!

Reasons for choosing Booking Automation

The automation and the customization

Reasons for switching to Booking Automation

Multi-Units feature

Viler

This tool saves me a lot of time while managing my AirBnBs

Highly recommend this tool to any serious short term rental manager who values their time.

Pros

They have thought of every possible feature that can save you time while managing your short-term rentals. The dashboard page is my favorite is it summarizes everything I need to know in one place. The charge-automation feature is a huge time saver as well - it used to take me 3+ hours every night to charge all my booking.com and Expedia credit cards for my bookings. Now its only a few minutes.

Cons

Given all the features there is a bit of a learning curve. While the tool does everything well, it could use a face-lift to make it look nicer.

Jordan

December 2021

Incredible Customer Service!

The 24/7 customer service experience is amazing. Not only are the responses timely and thorough, but the staff also goes above and beyond to research my question before providing a detailed description with illustrated screen shots to walk me through step-by-step. In one instance, the customer service rep provided me with a narrated video walking me through the process on the back side of my actual account. Heads and shoulders above the competition in their ability and commitment to helping managers become fluent with their software.

Pros

The customer service is sensational...builds complete confidence in my ability to master the full utility of the software

Cons

The customization is useful eventually, but overwhelming for a beginner with the software. I would appreciate more recommendations for critical default settings during onboarding assistance

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Booking Automation is probably the most comprehensive system I've found

I wanted an online booking and payment system for my holiday cottages and I've looked quite closely at five different booking/online payment systems and this is by far the most comprehensive. Compared to the others I looked at it is a little more expensive, but not by much, and you certainly get what you pay for. The online live support is a nice feature and certainly the software would be very difficult to master if someone wasn't on hand to guide you through some of it. Be prepared to try - read - try - get live support - try - read, and so on as it's got to be one of the best systems of it's kind out there but needs a lot of patience to gain confidence. I'm hoping that it will automate most of the procedures that I've been doing manually for several years and linking with other online booking agents will be very important in this changing world of holiday booking.

Pros

This does just about everything that you should need it to. If you would like the application to provide a feature, it probably will, just wade through the manual or ask the team.

Cons

Being incredibly comprehensive does mean that it is quite a steep learning curve but I'm getting there. It's best just to jump in with just one property and see how that works.

Aaron

Fantastic system, everything I need in one location!

Calendar management of my properties using multiple booking platforms.

Pros

Ease of use, and the ability to manage all my properties on one screen. I can set my rates, select which dates to make available, and organize cleanings across all properties.

Cons

What I like the least about this software is the occasional double booking, but that doesn't happen very often.

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Best channel manager I have used!

Time!

Pros

- Flexible pricing - Mobile-friendly - Real time Channel manager - Secure payment collection from guests - Personalised communication with guests

Cons

- Not all lock system integrations have been setup yet (August Locks) - With multiple log in accounts for our team, the main one is the only one that can be used to create new listings, would prefer all logins to allow this

Noah