Breezeway Software Reviews

FrontRunners 2021

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Our company has used Breezeway since their early days, and we have enjoyed growing alongside this incredible software."
  • icon"This software package has a clean and modern design which make it easy for anyone to use. The app is almost completely self-explanatory."
  • icon"I feel more comfortable that our properties will be perfect for our guests."
  • icon"Kills phone battery life very quickly when in use. Very limited function on the app."
  • icon"There is no straight forward way to schedule garbage days for homes."
  • icon"No guest messaging option. Not fully functional on the European market."

Have you used Breezeway and would like to share your experience with others?

All Breezeway Reviews

Courtney

About Using Breezeway

Breezeway now manages the majority of all maintenance scheduling, including cleaning for our property management company. Our vendors that have used the program in tandem enjoy the ease of scheduling.

Pros

This software package has a clean and modern design which make it easy for anyone to use. The app is almost completely self-explanatory. We can invite our vendors to use the program with us at no additional cost.

Cons

The entire team must be on board! The set-up process can be tedious, but thoughtful decisions early on will make future use and set up much easier.

One of the best in the industry

Pros

Breezeway isn't perfect but man do they work hard on improvements and roll them out regularly and quickly. They are also great about communicating.

Cons

Some of the newer tools and features are buggy but that's to be expected. The biggest downside for us is that we still can't automate certain things like scheduling of vacancy checks and transfer of service orders to our owner portal. Hopefully those are on the horizon.

Reasons for switching to Breezeway

We've used Escapia, VRScheduler, and BeHome247 in the past to do some of what Breezeway does. Breezeway is significantly better at what it does than those others.

Pawel

June 2022

Great for the maintenance, inventory and housekeeping management

Great software, customer service, limited options compared to their competitors.

Pros

Ease of use. Highly functional and does everything what you require to sort inventory, work organisation & housekeeping service. Amazing customer service.

Cons

No guest messaging option. Not fully functional on the European market.

I did not

Reasons for switching to Breezeway

Looking for an alternative.

Kimberly

August 2022

Great once you understand!

I am glad I just need to look and go. It allows for addresses to be used in GPS directly from the breezeway app to maps. I don't need to worry about what or with whom I work as it is listed. It takes forever and sometimes glitches but I'm happy with it!

Pros

I love the fact that we can put in the galleries different pictures so staff or anyone honestly could go ahead and use those for booking photos. It is essential most places stage the same over and over. With customized checklists each different quirk can be relayed to the cleaner swiftly. I love being able to know names of guests arriving so I can thank them on behalf of the company. And it helps we get to see the prices and leave our comments. Aw

Cons

The features I dislike the most are: no comparison photos to match up like Properly, lack of direct communication with people for emergencies, and that it allows so many micro details that the admins get a bit overzealous with the requirements.

Reasons for switching to Breezeway

This company uses this product.

Michelle

We love Breezeway

LOVE!! Great support.

Pros

Where to start - easy of finding workorders. Easy of creating workorders. The communication inside a WO - cuts down on phone calls to each other. The guest texting feature. Recurring WO.

Cons

At times it takes both the ap and the desktop version on your phone to get all the information.

Reasons for switching to Breezeway

They could not keep up with our needs for mainteance and housekeeping workorders.

Stacy

MUST HAVE PRODUCT!!!

We love it, and can't wait to learn more!!

Pros

As an Owner/General Manager of a vacation rental company I am inundated with new software and products all the time. I decided to give this one a try and we have been blown away. It is going to give me so much information on how we run our business, and how much tasks and supplies are truly costing me. We have only been using it about 3 months and we haven't even dived in to all of it.

Cons

Comments section has been the hardest for us. We use slack and like its ease of keeping everyone in the loop. We feel the comments section isn't as quick and easy for people to use, again its been 2 months so could be us :)

Reasons for choosing Breezeway

The sales team was so knowledgeable and wonderful to work with and Breezeway had way more in terms of use that mattered to us.

Katie

December 2021

Great Work Order Management Solution for Small Businesses

Breezeway allows us to keep track of open maintenance items and projects without having to keep lists, send multiple emails, or look back on text messages. Renters more and more are expecting to be able to text so the messaging platform is a huge bonus!

Pros

Breezeway is very easy to implement and learn how to use. The app is very easy for staff to track time and supplies. It integrates with Escapia which is the PMS we use.

Cons

Breezeway does not allow admin to manually enter or adjust time within a task, which is a huge downfall for us. Viewing tasks and associated details takes several clicks, when I think it should open automatically. It would also be helpful to have an option to NOT assign a property with a task, in case it is a general item for the team to do.

The free app and messaging. Integration with Escapia

Josh

Great product and great support staff!

Breezeway has been such a useful tool in our business, in so many different ways. I can't imagine operating without it.

Pros

I really appreciate how responsive and open to new ideas the Breezeway team is. We use the product every minute of every day to assist our staff with inspections, maintenance order management, guest communications, task scheduling, etc. I highly recommend this product.

Cons

Not a con, but it would be great if we could get an "end of day" report for all tasks that were completed throughout a day, by whom and the time stamps. This would help management to understand productivity a bit better. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and I discussed this a while back, so it would be great if this request would eventually come to fruition.

Great Product To Keep Us Organized and Prepared

Overall it is a great product and the constant improvements has made our property management much more streamlined, effective and profitable.

Pros

Allows us to schedule all of our property management tasks well in advance with the capability to send the task to cleaners, maintenance, etc.

Cons

The app is not great if you have a lot of tasks assigned to you and you can't see the big picture from it so you have to login in on the website.

A Crucial Partner

Pros

Our company has used Breezeway since their early days, and we have enjoyed growing alongside this incredible software. Breezeway is our crucial task management platform that we use to organize crucial field operations for our business. The clear and intuitive interface of Breezeway is my favorite feature as our company's primary administrator. The processes for building anything from home profiles to checklists is clear-cut. The software is easy for our field staff to operate and give us an effective safeguard against home issues. Lastly, their customer support is personal and friendly.

Cons

I think that, with Breezeway being a younger company, many of their ideas and systems are incomplete or yet to be fully developed. While the key processes, such as workflow scheduling, are currently automatable, most other features are only semi-automatable or non-automatable. When working with a large home portfolio, processing lots of data at once can be time-consuming.

Joanne

September 2022

Great Scheduling/Task Assigning Software for a Busy Team

We have been using Breezeway integrated with Hostfully for several years and it's been a great tool for us. The two crucial softwares integrate together wonderfully and it's so easy for us to keep track of work history.

Pros

The user interface for this software is SO easy to use. I love how detailed you can choose to be for task templates, which is very crucial for us since we have large houses with a lot of details that our housekeepers need to be aware of for their cleans. We also have many small maintenance tasks that need to be created at any time and the ease of assigning tasks to technicians is great. We utilize the 'comments' section of individual tasks to easily communicate with our technicians and contractors. This is an easy mobile app for all of our cleaners to use for referencing directions as well as communicating quickly with our management team.

Cons

I don't have any cons however I would love to be able to see a full calendar view on the mobile app version of the software as opposed to list items.

Shad

6 Months In

Executive has been a great help through the whole implementation

Pros

Software has certainly made my scheduling of maintenance and housekeeping easier. It helps

Cons

Requests: 1. All Statuses should and need to be a different color. Mainly Finished and Approved should be quite different. I would love to have the status change to something like Exported with another color when I send to escapia. 2. Team communication. I would love the option to text and message from within breezeway so all communication stays within breezeway. This would a direct texting/messaging within the app with similar notifications of a text message. 3. Auto scheduling without having to go through the process of committing with last minute bookings. If I'm off on Saturday and Sundays and an new booking happens on Saturday for a sunday arrival, Breezeway should just schedule my appropriate tasks so HK gets notified. 4. The ability to upload PDF docs to properties so we can keep reciepts and other warranty info with property.

Susan

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Breezeway is a major part of our success

Our overall experience has been very positive. The cleaners were a bit overwhelmed at first but they got over that. Our use of BW has led to a much higher guest satisfaction and also owners are happier too. I am the owner liaison and when I contact an owner about an issue at their cabin, it is so much easier to have all the information at my fingertips.

Pros

We find it very helpful that info regarding each of our properties is kept organised. Before Breezeway, it was always a challenge to keep up with issues/tasks but now Breezeway helps us keep things moving forward to full completion. I feel more comfortable that our properties will be perfect for our guests.

Cons

I would like to be able to view more abbreviated reports. I'd also like our reservation numbers for cleaning tasks to feed through.

Saves time and money!

This system has helped us save time and money and does for me in an hour what used to take a full time employee all day. We use it daily and it’s easy for any housekeeping team and my inspectors to implement and keep track of my properties.

Pros

Ease of use. Reliability. Availability across computer, phone, tablet. Customer service and support.

Cons

Slight compatibility issues with property management software

Brittany

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

December 2022

Best thing you can implement for your business!

Love, love, love Breezeway and couldn't imagine life without it.

Pros

Breezeway is always advancing and updating their technology to answer our needs.

Cons

More app managerial settings - right now you have to change things on a desktop

Eloy