• Pros

• "I love that all of my scheduled tasks are right in the palm of my hands and that I can be sure that everyone else that I am working with has it in the palm of their hands as well"

• "The easiness of the software. The automatic scheduling software makes my life much easier. The customer service is phenomenal! "

• "Software has certainly made my scheduling of maintenance and housekeeping easier. It helps"

• Cons

• "There are some functions that do not work as smoothly as I would like"

• "kills phone battery life very quickly when in use. Very limited function on the app. Sync takes too long to complete a task. "

• "I would like to be able to view more abbreviated reports. I'd also like our reservation numbers for cleaning tasks to feed through."

Browse Breezeway Reviews

Great Product To Keep Us Organized and Prepared

Overall it is a great product and the constant improvements has made our property management much more streamlined, effective and profitable.

Pros

Allows us to schedule all of our property management tasks well in advance with the capability to send the task to cleaners, maintenance, etc.

Cons

The app is not great if you have a lot of tasks assigned to you and you can't see the big picture from it so you have to login in on the website.

One of the best in the industry

Pros

Breezeway isn't perfect but man do they work hard on improvements and roll them out regularly and quickly. They are also great about communicating.

Cons

Some of the newer tools and features are buggy but that's to be expected. The biggest downside for us is that we still can't automate certain things like scheduling of vacancy checks and transfer of service orders to our owner portal. Hopefully those are on the horizon.

Shad from Rent Key West Vacations

6 Months In

Executive has been a great help through the whole implementation

Pros

Cons

Requests: 1. All Statuses should and need to be a different color. Mainly Finished and Approved should be quite different. I would love to have the status change to something like Exported with another color when I send to escapia. 2. Team communication. I would love the option to text and message from within breezeway so all communication stays within breezeway. This would a direct texting/messaging within the app with similar notifications of a text message. 3. Auto scheduling without having to go through the process of committing with last minute bookings. If I'm off on Saturday and Sundays and an new booking happens on Saturday for a sunday arrival, Breezeway should just schedule my appropriate tasks so HK gets notified. 4. The ability to upload PDF docs to properties so we can keep reciepts and other warranty info with property.

Forest from Hospitality

Helpful software, but lacks features

Overall the app is helping keep everyone accountable for there tasks and is a great tool for documenting issues with properties and running reports.

Pros

-supply charging -auto scheduling -documenting issues -easy of use

Cons

-There is no straight forward way to schedule garbage days for homes. -Would like a 5-star rating system that would be on cleaning reports for the purpose of leaving reviews. -would like to schedule recurring tasks without having to necessarily enter an end date -would like to be able to take pictures in the comments section -would like the app to have more capabilities other than just tasks. -hard to schedule when viewing the website on a phone.

Stacy from Cascara Vacation Rentals

MUST HAVE PRODUCT!!!

We love it, and can't wait to learn more!!

Pros

As an Owner/General Manager of a vacation rental company I am inundated with new software and products all the time. I decided to give this one a try and we have been blown away. It is going to give me so much information on how we run our business, and how much tasks and supplies are truly costing me. We have only been using it about 3 months and we haven't even dived in to all of it.

Cons

Comments section has been the hardest for us. We use slack and like its ease of keeping everyone in the loop. We feel the comments section isn't as quick and easy for people to use, again its been 2 months so could be us :)

Susan from Morning Breeze

Breezeway is a major part of our success

Our overall experience has been very positive. The cleaners were a bit overwhelmed at first but they got over that. Our use of BW has led to a much higher guest satisfaction and also owners are happier too. I am the owner liaison and when I contact an owner about an issue at their cabin, it is so much easier to have all the information at my fingertips.

Pros

We find it very helpful that info regarding each of our properties is kept organised. Before Breezeway, it was always a challenge to keep up with issues/tasks but now Breezeway helps us keep things moving forward to full completion. I feel more comfortable that our properties will be perfect for our guests.

David from SMR

Saves time and money!

This system has helped us save time and money and does for me in an hour what used to take a full time employee all day. We use it daily and its easy for any housekeeping team and my inspectors to implement and keep track of my properties.

Pros

Ease of use. Reliability. Availability across computer, phone, tablet. Customer service and support.

Cons

Slight compatibility issues with property management software

Eloy from Healthcare

Managing Employees

What has mostly kept me with Breezeway is the customer support. I have had some challenges settling in but the customer support has been great and kept me moving forward.

Pros

There are lots of things I like about your software. I was only going to try you guys out (along with some of your competitors) but a few months later, I'm still with you. I think although I think there are areas I would like to see improved, you guys have a nice system to keep my cleaning, inspections and maintenance organized.

Cons

It takes time to setup but I'm not sure how you could change that component of it. Other areas include: It is slow to update. For example, when we assign a job to someone, it takes a minute to show up on their app. Another is that I need to be able to load a more detail into employees schedule, i.e. when one of them is on vacation or has an appointment. It would be nice to have your system remind me when someone is not available for a job.

Lei-Ann from Maui Paradise Properties

Great for keeping things in order

I love that I can see a task from start to finish and able to add additional tasks with ease.

Pros

Cons

There are some functions that do not work as smoothly as I would like

Michelle from Morning Breeze Cabin Rentals

Breezeway Makes Work Easier

Breezeway allows us to have up-to-date information on when tasks are completed. This allows us to provide better service to our guests. Breezeway also gives us the room to detail actions that are being taken with different properties. This allows us to provide better information to our clients.

Pros

Breezeway allows for all involved to be able to participate and keep up on changes for multiple properties and issues.

Cons

No issues with Breezeway. Issues for us are more due to how it is being used by the employees.

Renee from Acme House Company

Breezeway Navigation

It is a good way to keep projects from all of our divisions in one place

Pros

You can list all of housekeeping and property care updates for our homes all in one place, and get status updates rather quickly when looking

Cons

there is no way to notify us when an update is made- example- our housekeeping staff puts in meter reads- Unless I am already in Breezeway, I do not know if this project has been completed

Alexis from Treasure Realty

BREEZEWAY

I absolutely love working with the rep! She is so so helpful and having someone so knowledgeable helps so much. This program is having my inspectors move faster and more efficiently!

Pros

The software makes scheduling very easy for my inspectors. I can move inspections over from person to person. I also love that fact is can basically track my inspectors our in the field.

Cons

It has crashed on our company a few times. I do not like how if i need to move a inspection from one to the other I have to go in and few the the tasks, then when I am done it takes me back to square one. Some of the keys show up as door codes and vise versa.

Pravinesh from sanctuary vacation rentatls.

User Friendly

Pros

Great platform to manage property inspection. You are able to customize inspection to each property. Very Easy to use.

Laura from 360Blue

Breezeway Review

I love how were were able to make out cleaner invoicing a lot easier because of BW. Scheduling cleans is easier thru BW

Pros

Very user friendly . Love the fact that we can communicate to our crew thru the system from their Tasks

Cons

Maybe when their are reservation changes that don't update into BW if we've already drafted that weeks worth of task. We have to keep an eye out if there are tasks we need to either reschedule or delete.

Kathy from Sliding Rock Cabins

Breezeway......easyway

You can't go wrong using this software and our team has all been able to use from day one!

Pros

Love the software and the ease of use! Everyone was able to use right away with no issues.

Cons

I would love to see a payroll function like other software offers.

Mia from 360 Blue

Breezeway is a Breeze!

Breezeway has been great. If we have a question, the customer service agents are quick and efficient in helping us.

Pros

Breezeway is user friendly and intuitive.

Cons

Both the app and the exporting/reporting could use some customization options.

Christopher from 360 Blue Properties

Very Useful

Pros

Has made invoicing so much better. Tracking and assigning task is wonderful

Cons

Can not sort representatives by alphabetical order in the dashboard for viewing multiple people at one time.

Kristen from Carolina Beach Realty

LOVE IT!

Pros

The software is easy to use and the admin team answers all questions in a quick time!

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about this software.

Jon from Berkshire Hathaway

Breezeway review

Great product and people

Pros

Ease of use, fast, functional, syncs with V12

Cons

Have to wait two days to sync with V12..

Kaleigh from Beach Getaways

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

So easy to use

Pros

I love how easy it is to assign multiple properties to one person at the same time. Submitting work orders takes only seconds and are sent directly to the person and I am able to see when they start and finish the order.

Cons

I am not in love with how it is set up on iOS. I work from my phone and iPad frequently and have to view the calendar from those devices is very difficult, but from the desk top, it is amazing!

Erin from Coasting Home Inc.

Exactly what we needed

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. Easy to personalize and really nice interface.

Cons

The only con is it won't load without wifi- but that's just part of the joys of living in such a remote area.