All Jurny Reviews

Blendi

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Terrific Customer Service - Cutting edge AI Technology

Overall, I have nothing but good things to say about the platform. It's been a game changer for my team. If you're looking for a property management tool with a robust Airbnb integration and AI, this is it.

PROS

The role of our company is to streamline, guess communications for Property Managers across the country. Using the technology stack, Jurny has to offer has allowed us to speed up our response time while providing thoughtful answers. Their AI tool, NIA, as allowed our agents to provide a more human touch to a guest's experience. Offering recommendations and clear instructions without having to dive into our knowledge base software has allowed us to cut overhead while maintaining the high level customer service we promise to our clients.

CONS

At this time, the integrations with other OTAs is still in its infancy. With time, this too will improve. Stay tuned!

Reason for choosing Jurny

Their customer service team is very hands on making customer success their main priority.

Reasons for switching to Jurny

Customer service dilemmas and price.

Thank you, Blendi, for your review! We're thrilled to hear that our AI tool, NIA, has helped streamline your property management communications and elevate the guest experience. We're always working hard to improve our OTA integrations so that they can better meet your needs. If you ever have more insights to share or questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're happy to help!

Seth

Jurny Review

Very happy we are using Jurny and I'd definitely recommend to others.

PROS

Great Interface and very easy to use. The support staff is second to none and really helps my business be successful.

CONS

Jurny is a startup with a great vision and I'm confident they will achieve all their goals. There are a few minor details with the calendar and pricing that could be improved for easier use. I'm able to accomplish all my goals but with a few tweaks there could be fewer ste3ps.

Reason for choosing Jurny

price, user experience and the staff were all part of the deciding factors

Reasons for switching to Jurny

Pricing and limitations. Jurny is more modern

Hey Seth! We're glad to hear that you find our platform's interface easy to use and that our support team has been helpful. We're always looking for ways to improve, and we'll definitely take your suggestions into consideration to make the user experience even better. We appreciate your recommendation and are happy to have you as part of the Jurny community!

Kat

Reviewed July 2023

Complete shambles and a scam

Jurny only caused our business financial loses and issues, they didn't actually solved anything. Their system is being developed and their clients are paying extortionate amount for the privilege to be their experiments. If you're considering using them, make sure you ONLY pay with your credit card so you can get your money back as they will not give you a refund. Jurny business strategy is to take your money and toss a coin to see if you get the service you're paying for or not. We're reporting them to the Trading Standards in the UK. Do your business a favour and stay away from them. Your life isn't worth the stress they will give you.

PROS

Jurny has a nice, user friendly display so it's laid out well enough, nothing works though so the style lacks any substance.

CONS

Everything. This system is still being developed and huge majority of critical functions were not operational for the 6 months we were with them. After over 150 emails exchanged with the team trying to work with their system failures we decided to leave and go to market leader (who is cheaper and way better). Their sales rep has mis-sold us the system and said it would automate up to 90% of our operations, the truth is we were spending more time than ever before managing our business to compensate for how useless Jurny really is.Access codes don't integrate with the locks so they have to be added manually, expect there was no option to add codes manually so the check-in details had to be send manually.Jurny had major problems with the following:- integration with Airbnb - terrible don't believe what they say on their website, we had to spend 4 hours re-writing descriptions and correcting 2 listings on Airbnb.- integration with the access locks - took them 6 months for us to be able to manually add the access code- services we were told were part of the package - weren't- Breezeway - awesome system but can completely go down if one of their clients deletes a template, so your business can be negatively affected by their other clients errors - does that sound like a complete system to you?- security deposits were just complete shambles and in the entire 6 months haven't worked once.- there were way too many issues to list them all but this is the worst company

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are truly sorry to hear about your experience with Jurny. We are committed to learning from your feedback to make necessary improvements. If you have any additional details or suggestions you would like to share, please feel free to reach out to support@jurny.com, and we will do our best to address your concerns.

Liza

Hospitality, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

Great company!

I am wowed by the caring and detail-oriented staff who have helped me/us set up our property on Jurny. From the first demo on, they have always answered all of our questions. Their customer service goes well beyond the day we signed up with them. There is no way that we could have done this without their help. They have helped us navigate around every corner as we are growing our STR beyond just being an Airbnb listing.

PROS

Getting everything set up online can be confusing. The support team was great! They walked me through step-by-step and always answered all my questions.

CONS

In the STR industry (in general), there were so many potential hosting tools I still needed to learn about & to set into place before expanding past ONLY listing on Airbnb. I’m one of those people who want to make sure that every box is checked & double checked before going live. The Jurny team was excellent in helping me through that process, but with me wanting to make sure everything was perfect, there sure was a lot to cover.

Reason for choosing Jurny

Reason for trying Jurny: Features offered, the price point & the set up support they offered. My skepticism: They were a newer company. Reason for staying: The support they offered PROVED to be genuine and real!

Hi Liza! Thanks a lot for your kind words. We're really glad to hear that our support team was able to guide you through the process step-by-step and address all your questions along the way. Providing top-notch customer service is something we take great pride in, and we're thrilled that we've been able to support you beyond just the initial setup. Thank you for choosing Jurny—we're honored to be a part of your daily operations!

Reviewed March 2024

Beyond glad we choose Jurny!

PROS

We love how everything is wrapped up in one platform! Instead of many different log-ins and companies to pay, Jurny has almost all the software we need for our company. Unlike other PMS, Jurny can do pretty much everything...owner reports, AI functionally, messaging, calendar management, upsells, locks, guest screening, one listing pushes out to all the OTA we use, and all the reporting of revenue an occupancy we like to keep track of. All the hosts we talk to have a function or two they wish their PMS did, which made us hesitant to sign up with other companies. We also would want the missing functions! Plus, we don't want to change PMS after our company grows and we need a better software! We feel like Jurny meets everything we were looking for and we our company can grow with no concern of changing software.

CONS

Some people don't like that they can't choose between different pricing software, or cleaner platforms, or guest screening software, and that Jurny only choose one to integrate with. We would rather one software be chosen with a tight integration, so later we don't have a hick-up that costs us money, or a big headache!

Reason for choosing Jurny

Jurny had all the features we were looking for in a PMS and understands the pain points hosts have.

Erin

Real Estate, 1 employee

Still Getting Onboarded

Great sales team. Now to get onboarded!

PROS

I'm excited about the feature set Jurny showed me, but I haven't finished onboarding!

CONS

Limited messaging tools for guests. I really wish there were canned responses I could save for each listing to make customer service easier on my VAs.

Reason for choosing Jurny

Feels like a good middle point between Hospitable's limited offering and Streamline's beast of a product. Also makes more sense from a financial perspective at the size of my business.

Reasons for switching to Jurny

I need financial reporting.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such a detailed and positive review! We are so pleased that Jurny's feature set impressed you enough to switch from Streamline, and that our team was able to provide excellent service. We understand your concerns about messaging tools for guests, and we do allow canned responses that you can save for each listing in order to make customer service easier on VAs. We've also rolled out Nia, our new AI that can help your VAs answer questions & inquiries from guests. I will have our team reach out to you for a quick tutorial! Thank you again for using Jurny and for your valuable feedback.

Patrick

Reviewed June 2022

They make it so easy

They have made it so easy to manage my vacation rentals to the point that they are almost on autopilot. I'm really glad I found Jurny and decided to take the leap to work with them.

PROS

Jurny makes it incredibly easy to manage my vacation rentals. I was doing everything myself on Airbnb and Vrbo before signing up with them and it was taking me a lot of time. Everything is found in one place on their dashboard so I dont have to log into other systems, including Airbnb and Vrbo (only very rarely now). I also really like that they include smart locks and thermostats with my package, and now I dont have to worry about changing the codes after each guest. The platform is really nice and easy to use, and the hands-on support that we get from their team is top-notch.

CONS

There arent many cons with this software because it really does cover 99% of my needs.

Reason for choosing Jurny

Jurny was a more complete product with everything that I needed from a single vendor.

Hi Patrick, Thanks so much for your review! We hope to continue to deliver the best experience possible for you.

Replied December 2022

Juan Carlos

Reviewed March 2024

All systems you need in one place.

It has been a great experience so far, the onboarding team has been very good.

PROS

I just started using Jurny and so far so good, I like the idea of having all the tools I need in one place. The onboarding team has been amazing and the platform has been very easy to use. I recommend it to other STR hosts.

CONS

So far all is good, I have not found anything that I do not like but I have only been using it for a short time.

Reasons for switching to Jurny

I like the idea of having all the tools I need in one platform. Hostaway was a very good PMS, just trying to simplify my operation.

Hey Juan Carlos! We're really happy to hear that our onboarding team has been helpful and that you're finding the platform easy to navigate. Your recommendation to other STR hosts means a lot to us! If you ever have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to us.

Nyccole

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Jurny is AMAZING!

Jurny shines above the rest! Value, functionality, heart, they have it all! Jurny is the backbone of my growing business.

PROS

The in house functionality of everything you need under one product roof! The JURNY Program, TURNO for connecting house cleaning, WheelHouse for pricing, LYNNBROOK for payments, seamless automation, help from NIA the AI assistant but the shining diamond are the people behind the product! Sooo patient and there for you to support you so you can be successful!

CONS

No regrets! I studied the market and compared prices... I would have paid a fortune and still not functioned smoothly.

Reason for choosing Jurny

There wasn't an alternative that was comparable... Jurny was the one that had everything I needed to function smoothly. My biggest fear was buying into something that I wouldn't be happy with bc it didn't take care of all my needs. That is why I chose Jurny... I knew Jurny would help me function w less stress and grow with my business.

Hi Nyccole! Thank you so much for your incredible review. We're thrilled to hear that Jurny has been such a game-changer for your business! We're deeply grateful for your kind words about our team. Providing patient and supportive assistance to our users is our top priority, and we're delighted to have played a role in your success. Thank you for choosing Jurny—we're honored to be a part of your daily operations.

Robert

Reviewed January 2024

Effortless Rental Management with Jurny

PROS

Jurny's dashboard is a rental management powerhouse—it consolidates every task, making rental handling a breeze from a single platform. I was really surprised when I learned how to create promo codes for guests. It's super simple, letting me whip up discounts whenever needed without feeling like an added chore.

CONS

Nothing to complain about, keep up the good work!

Hey Robert! Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience. We're delighted to hear that you find Jurny's dashboard to be a rental management powerhouse. Feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions or need assistance. We are here to ensure that your property management experience is effortless and stress-free.

Dylan

Reviewed April 2023

RUN!!! Promise the moon and can't even deliver the sky.

Horrible experience! Wasted a lot of time and resources and ended up having to drop them. They still charged me.

PROS

Looked Really good from the demo but failed to deliver.

CONS

They set crazy expectations in the demo and tell you they can do almost everything then make you do ALL the work for onboarding including manually entering each properties information. They do not have a full Airbnb integration causing a ton of manual work. They claim to work with all of your current systems (I.E Locks, Guest communication, task management systems but then make you switch to there systems. They claim to have "Free on Boarding" but then charge you for "first month service" as a "deposit" then make you do all the onboarding work. Good luck canceling because they wont refund any of the charges! They have a good concept and look really good until you are actually "in" then you realize they way over promised and have ALOT of bugs and integrations to work out. They might be good in a few years but for now I don't have time to be your guinea pig.

Reason for choosing Jurny

They Looked really good. Unfortunately they failed to deliver.

Reasons for switching to Jurny

Looking for more but looking back I am way happier with Guesty

Hi Dylan, we're sorry to hear about the challenges you faced during onboarding. We appreciate your feedback, and we are actively working to improve our platform to align better with expectations. Since your experience, we've made significant strides in addressing past issues. We would love to show you all these new features and enhancements firsthand. Please reach out to us at support@jurny.com if you're open to discussing this further. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.

Joal

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Glitchy software, Stay Away from this company!

When I first learned about Jurny, I was sold. I wanted to use this software for my company and my business; they offered everything I was looking for in one place, I sent a Demo request, and it took them at least 15 days to write back (first red flag). I still give them a go. I wanted to start with one property in their system, they don't offer a trial period (Red Flag two), but I was talked into enrolling three. Since they offered a discount if I pay the full year all at once, I pay for the full year for all three (My biggest mistake) that's how invested I was in this software! Now after two months using the software I just want Out to be able to explore other softwares and been asking for a cancellation (I don't have a mandatory minimun contract with them) and Refund since december 5th (now december 31st) and after many back and forward emails they keep doing like they don read what I'm asking for, and many times they didn't even aswer my emails, I can't work with a company that doesn't aswer emails on high season for vacation homes!

PROS

None, Looks good but doesn't deliver what they promise, nothing works as it suppose to work

CONS

Internal Server Error will become the usual message every time you use their software; you will have to go through support for every single little thing you need to get done. KB is horrible with vague video guides with no audio, articles poorly written. And the customer service is subpar. Also the integretion with the OTA is terrible I have to rewrite and acommodate property description in all of them because of syncing errors or bad code.

Reason for choosing Jurny

One stop shop for everything I was looking for (they didn't deliver)

We thank you for bringing this to our attention and apologize for the difficulty you experienced. We take all customer feedback seriously and strive to provide reliable, user-friendly software and excellent customer service. Although your review might not portray our product or services in a positive light, we are confident that our software provides the best possible experience. Our dedicated support team is always available to answer any questions quickly. We understand your frustrations, but please be assured that our software will meet its promises with proper use. Thank you again for taking the time to inform us of your experience, please do not hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help with.

Lovisa

Reviewed September 2023

I grew my business so fast with them! their team is the best!

Jurny PMS has completely revolutionized my property management experience. Its interface is incredibly easy to use, and the customization options are fantastic. The customer support is exceptional, which makes it a top-of-the-line platform. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is searching for a dependable and efficient solution for their property management requirements.

PROS

Jurny PMS has a sleek and modern design with a clean and visually appealing interface. It's easy to navigate through all the features.

CONS

They don't have a trust-based accounting software, but they recently integrated with QuickBooks. This integration is a game-changer for me since it allows me to easily pull all the data from Jurny.

so much more value for only USD 69

Reasons for switching to Jurny

I wanted to consolidate all the apps

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Jurny! We are delighted to hear that our platform has helped your business grow quickly and efficiently. We are always improving our product to provide more value to our users. If you ever have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always happy to help!

Josh

Amazing tool for airbnb

PROS

If you're an Airbnb manager and feeling overwhelmed with all the work, I highly recommend giving Jurny a try. As someone who's been using it for a few months now, I can confidently say it's been a complete game-changer for me.One of the things I love most about Jurny is their AI virtual assistant for guest communication. It's like having a personal assistant that can help you handle all the back-and-forth with guests. I was also able to connect my Yale lock, which means a new code for every reservation is generated automatically without me having to lift a finger, which is amazing.

CONS

This software meets my needs very well. I suppose it would be nice if it cost less.

Thank you for your review! We are truly humbled by your kind words. We are glad that Jurny has been able to provide you with a great experience as a host/property manager. We understand it can be overwhelming to manage all the work that comes with it, so it's awesome to hear that our AI - Nia - has been able to help reduce your workload. We are also delighted to hear that you were able to connect your locks to our system. We appreciate your honest feedback about the cost of our software. Our goal is to make Jurny accessible to all hosts & managers, so we are continuously looking for ways to reduce the price and provide the best value for our customers. We can't thank you enough for your feedback and for recommending Jurny to other hosts & managers!

Kevin

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Incredibly Easy To Use AI-Based Property Management Software

PROS

I have been using Jurny for managing my Airbnb properties for the past few months, and I am extremely impressed with the results. Prior to using Jurny, managing my rentals was a time-consuming and tedious task that took up at least 10 hours of my time each week. But with Jurny's platform, I am now able to connect and integrate all of my different tools and services into a single, cohesive system. This has allowed me to automate most of my processes and has made managing my rentals a breeze.One of the coolest features that I love using is their new AI, Nia. With Nia, I am able to provide guests with personalized, human-like responses to their questions and requests in real-time. This has been a game-changer for me, as it has helped me to improve the guest experience and has reduced the time and effort required to manage my rentals.Overall, I highly recommend Jurny to anyone who manages Airbnb properties. Now, I only need to spend 1 hour per week to manage my Airbnbs, which has allowed me to focus on other tasks and grow my main business.

CONS

No cons, this works great. Everything was easy to set up and use. The team has also been great!

Kevin - Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad to hear that you have been able to experience the full potential of Jurny and its AI-based property management software. We understand how time-consuming managing properties can be, so it's great to hear that our platform has enabled you to automate most of your processes and reduce the amount of time it takes to manage your rentals from 10 hours per week to only 1 hour per week. We are especially delighted to hear that you have been able to benefit from the features of our AI, Nia. We are thrilled to hear that Jurny has enabled you to focus on other tasks and grow your main business. Thank you for your kind words and for recommending Jurny to other hosts & managers!

Haley

Hospitality, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2023

Finally Passive Income with STR

PROS

Slack channel with constant communication

CONS

It did take a while to onboard and work out some of the initial growing pains, but well worth it once we got settled

Hi Haley! We understand that onboarding and navigating initial challenges can be a bit of a journey, but we're delighted to have you as part of the Jurny community! Your feedback is invaluable to us, so please feel free to share any suggestions or comments you may have to help us improve our processes.

Alexander