• Pros

• "Very user-friendly and overall awesome software. Great customer support!"

• "Very flexible; very customizable; excellent, prompt support; excellent documentation "

• "It has all we need. Support is very responsive and always helpful. "

• Cons

• "Not the best phone support, however their online ticketing system is very very good and their documentation is very comprehensive."

• "It was a little complicated to learn at the beginning, but ts because it has so many features and different was to get to what you're working on ."

• "You do need to spend some time reading the set up documents. Understanding the basics goes a long way, but I did find some of the category names to be confusing initially. "

Browse Lodgix Reviews

Chris from Baker Pond Vacation Cabins

Ease of use for Lodgix is exceptional

I love that this software functions with all my accounts...Airbnb, VRBO, HomeAway, our own Web site & Social Media such as Facebook & Instagram

Pros

We are homeowners who chose to turn our home into a vacation rental and needed software to back that up. Over the last 3 years we have found Lodgix to support that decision 100%. If I come across something I can't figure out myself their customer service is right there to help. I think you will enjoy your purchase as much as we have.

Cons

Like everything this software sometimes has a different language to discribe the function than I would. So trying to look it up in the manual is hard. But the customer service comes into play here and I have always gotten my answer.

Reasons for Choosing Lodgix

A couple of reasons we picked Lodgix was because there is no long term contract . Just month to month. Also the free trail & software training.

Edward from Atlantic Plaza Condominium

A Program for those who can "Think Out-of-the- Box"

Lodgix has improved our efficiency tremendously. Lodgix has improved our bottom line. Lodgix has given our smaller property the ability to be more professional looking and to compete with the "big boys"! We operated both our WolfBay and Lodgix simultaneously for 10 months to make sure we were satisfied. When we have an issue...we email thru the program and usually get a response in 5 +/- minutes.

Pros

Lodgix had U.S.A. support. Lodgix ads said that their cloud program was stable and dependable...after 2 1/2 years of usage...it is! Our system can be accessed from muliple computers, tablets or even our cell phone to book place a reservation into the system. We needed software that could be adaptable...Lodgix software accomplished this. As a smaller property, we needed both long and short term rental capabilities...Lodgix software did that! Our WordPress website functions seamlessly with the Lodgix program. The on-line booking and credit card processing modules have streamlined our reservations and made our business more profitable.

Cons

Honestly, fear of the unknown. Setting up a new software program after using another for 20 years was quite a job. The terminology that software developers use and the language that many in the hospitality industry is slightly different. After we had charted the two sets of terms side by side...we adapted. Some of our forms and spreadsheets were not able to be used in the Lodgix system...we adapted.

Reasons for Choosing Lodgix

After a phone call to Lodgix corporate, we felt that the attitude and business practices we had heard on the phone were right for us..IT WAS!

Susanne from MyFlorida.SE INc

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Even for a small business

I needed 3 more letters in my language to be added to the program in order to be able to use it. The Lodgix crew made it work in no time, doing the extra work for a small company is unbelievable and very precious.

Pros

Even for a small company as mine this program is marvelous. The support is outstanding - never a question unanswered. I know my company can grow within this program - it has everything you need under one roof. The change was very easy, I got all the help I needed and as always super fast support. Very reliable program never had a problem. Would highly recommend this program to anyone that works with Vacation Rentals.

Cons

I havent found anything that I dont like.

Gideon from Buffalo Rock Lodge

They've Thought of Everything

Overall, I do not hesitate to recommend Lodgix, especially to smaller operators who may not need dozens of channels or the complexity of the big-dollar property management systems. If you're looking for a sophisticated PMS at a fair price, Lodgix is your answer.

Pros

1) Hands down, the best part of the software is the amount of functionality packed into a simple program. It's clear that they have done their homework in setting up a truly versatile product. We are a small property with a peculiar setup: a B&B with three guest rooms and four camping cabins. We had a very hard time finding a PMS which would handle those parameters, let alone handle them well. Then we found Lodgix. We've never looked back on that decision. 2) I contacted rep a couple of times during setup, and he was both helpful and direct. I appreciated his candor when discussing features that would and would not be viable for future updates, and helping me find solutions/workarounds for my property's non-traditional setup (see item #1, lol).

Cons

1) The user interface is not built with mobile responsiveness in mind, so it's a little hard to check "on the go." However, I have heard a rumor that this will be fixed in a future release. 2) This is in no way Lodgix's fault, but we found their channel manager partner difficult to work with, and ultimately we opted to take our chances with manual syncing since we are a smaller property. The auto-import feature certainly helps with peace of mind on that issue... again, they've thought of just about everything. 3) The web templates could stand a little modernizing. But, if your web designer knows what they're doing, they can make tweaks. And again, I've heard there is a new major release on the horizon, so I'm not worried in the least.

Bob from Jpc resort management

Do not use

None waste of my time and poor customer service

Pros

After a long set up process I got everything up and running on my site after a small set up issue...

Cons

I made the mistake of asking one question regarding an issue with the WordPress install and they responded by saying maybe I shouldn't try to learn WordPress, which as network admin, I already know WordPress, but suggested I go to wix and have them build a site and drop the html into my site. Worst advice anyone could give and when I responded I don't need to LEARN WordPress and if the WordPress plug in doesn't maybe I should move on and the owner responded yes I should just move on. So with those great customer service skills I don't see why anyone would use this software. I own a large property management company and pay a lot for my software and wanted to this out. Now I know and will stay with what I have. [This review is of the Free Trial]

Response from Lodgix.com

Replied February 2018

This particular individual was not a Lodgix subscriber. The individual had one property and was extremely rude to our support staff. There are many smaller platforms that work great for small accounts with less than 3 properties. Due to channel restrictions Lodgix in many instances is just not a great fit for those with <3 properties. This individual clearly needed technical hand holding and so we kindly suggested that he try a couple of other platforms that cater to individuals who don't understand all the technical nuances of wordpress and who cater to smaller companies. This did not sit well with this customer and I guess it upset him even though it was our intention to only steer him in a direction where his expectations would be met and happiness would result. He was a trial subscriber for less than 24 hours and does not represent the many 1000s of satisfied customers that are illustrated in the other reviews present here. Thanks! Lodgix

Ricahrd from Aloha Waikiki Vacation Rentals

The BEST PMS out there!

Love Lodgix. From the beginning, the customer service has been second to none. I wish I could hire these guys to work for me. They are constantly making improvements. Nothing is static here. Constantly evolving ...but in a good way..not be cause something was broke. I cant imagine how much time using this software has saved me and at the same time, provided me with a better customer experience. I do think I am a Lodgix lifer now:) So real quick: the software works, great customer service, always growing Of the 5 PMS I have used, Lodgix by far was and is the best!

Pros

Deep depth is usage. So much you can do with it and it just WORKS! I have used several other channel managers/property management systems and they all never seemed to rise to a level of just being acceptable. Lodgix hits that ball out of the park everytime! Response by the team is also stellar. Not only is their response time great...they are also helpful. Unlike most service providers, they answer the phone or email real fast, but they keep you going in circles for hours and days before a resolution is met, if ever. Go with Lodgix...they really cant be beat!

Cons

I have been using for over 3 years now and I am still learning everyday something new. That is how in depth this software is. Of course you can get up and running within a day or so...but then you start to add layers on top of layers and that takes time. So dont let that hold you back. It takes time to make something meaningful happen.

Helen from Ningaloo Reef Holiday Homes

Ticks ALL the boxes!

From the beginning, these guys have been super helpful. The software is really easy. The pricing is very reasonable, with the option to have add ons at additional cost. There have not been any glitches over the years, the system has never 'gone down' and business has grown because of Lodgix.

Pros

Ease of use. We very quickly could load up our multiple properties and get the business up and running and fully operational very quickly, when we changed over from our last PMS. The software works equally well for Australian businesses, even though the company is US based My staff find it easy to navigate and training has been no problem with the Tutorial Manual that is provided. I love that the guys are constantly improving things, and nothing is static. There is always great changes that are taking place. We opened up second business and automatically went to Lodgix for our PMS. There was no need to shop around, I couldnt be happier with the product we have. Totally love that the guys always respond to any questions we have. Even though we have a time delay of 12 hours difference, I have often had replies out of business hours from them. I sincerely thank them for their customer support. It is always clear, concise and helpful.

Cons

I would dearly love it if a guest could do a property search, enter date parameters, and all available holiday homes with a total price could be visible. I do believe however that is something that the guys are working on. So that is fantastic. Not having this function has in no way impeded our bookings, with almost 70% of our bookings coming directly through Lodgix!!

Reasons for Choosing Lodgix

I had contracts signed with both companies (at different times). And they both let me down. One company could not comply with Australian taxation requirements, and the other decided to pull their accounting module last minute. So I couldn't waste any more time, I found Lodgix, and within the 60 day trial period I had my business fully functioning and kicking booking goals!! Never looked back.

Andy from Uptown Corporate Housing, LLC

It's a hidden gem - stumbled upon Lodgix + learned how awesome it is

Using it for over 1.5 years. The manuals are pretty up to date, it just takes some time to get acquainted and set it all up, but the team is very responsive. They have a blog I discovered that they constantly post updates from on new features coming up. They've updated a lot of the user/guest interfaces. Though it has taken awhile to get all things in order, it has saved us a lot of time ! Integrated PM account with Homeaway/VRBO and TripAdvisor/FlipKey, calendar syncing for other non-integrated sites. I've attempted to "try" or convert to another platform/VRM/CRM but due to the extensive set up process, I have not successfully switched. Lodgix has all you need at a great price. I'm glad we stumbled and started with this. It's pretty flexible/versatile, but if you want something better and are willing to pay top dollar, then there's other options out there.

Pros

Integrated payment processing, email and invoice template customization, automated trigger emails, custom rules/pricing, integrates with our website, homeaway, tripadvisor. 2-way calendar sync, and tons of reporting functions/exporting to excel or pdf is simple.

Cons

Can't import data, takes time to DIY and learn it if you don't have experience setting up a CRM/VRM. However, they'll schedule a time to guide you and show you via phone/web conference. I became acquainted with (and set up) this software just by using their online guide/manuals and some googling + some late nights when customers weren't calling.

Denise from Paradise in Penasco Reservations

Top contender

Overall a fabulous option for property managers with Vrbo accounts with 5+ properties

Pros

~Excellent help sources--documents, videos, awesome chat support ~Very easy to import properties from Vrbo--most only import from AirBnb or you have to copy/paste all the info manually ~I really liked the invoice layout--one of the few that shows each night's price, most only show the total rent cost ~Capability to actually NAME fees and configure how they're applied ~Very customizable and detailed dashboard ~Customizable calendar colors to view payment and reservation status at a glance ~One of the very few which shows rates on the calendar and highlights Fri/Sat for weekend nights (most mark Sat/Sun which isn't correct for most of us) ~Some cool reports esp Inquiry ROI and comparative reports ~Can export reports as PDF or Excel instead of only CSV

Cons

~No centralized inbox for Vrbo inquiries unless you can use the XML feed (5+properties under 1 account) ~1% fee for Airbnb reservations and 2% for Booking.com/Expedia ~Wish I could customize reports by being able to select fields

Gil from Parrish, Brumfield & Associates, LLC

Industry: Market Research

Simply the Best Short Term Rental Manager Available

We have implemented the program with one client and anticipate adding many more to this excellent program.

Pros

The program is very easy to implement. The online support is second-to-none! The chat/help program responds in minutes (not hours and days). The program requires no upfront investment except for the monthly module fee. There is NO obligation or contract and the program can be canceled at anytime with no hassell.

Cons

I wish there was a Wix version of the program. The embed option does not quite cut it.

Rheannon from Serene Mountain Escapes

Great Software, and Awesome Customer Service!

Ive have been very satisfied and impressed with Lodgix from day one. They have great software thats simple to use, and great customer service.

Pros

I must admit that at first I was a little Leary to try Lodgix. They seemed pretty cheap compared to so many others, so I figured it probably didnt offer the options I was looking for. Before even giving the free trial a try, I called and asked them a ton of questions. The owners were very quick to call me back, and very patient in answering everything. I was wondering about. They offered to set up an online meeting to walk me through it all which I accepted. It was very thorough, and answered all my questions plus taught me more. The initial set up on my website was done by a web professional. She commented on how easy it was to set up and how she was very impressed with the system. I love the way it looks on my website, and my favorite thing is probably how simple and thorough setting up a new listing is! I manage a few different vacation rentals and love how this walks you through everything down to the smallest details. Before using Lodgix I had to send all my photos to my web designer, and send her all the info and she had to make custom listings for everything. I absolutely love that now I can simply sign into Lodgix and create new listings, and edit old ones, or change prices, or anything I want without having to have someone else do it for me. A few days into my free month trial while I was still working on setting everything up, I had already decided Lodgix was the answer I had been looking for for so long! I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Cons

The only thing Id say I had any trouble with at first was figuring out how to accept a booking. It really only took me a few minutes to figure out, and once you know how its pretty easy. That being said they do have links and videos that explain all kinds of things, I just hadnt watched them because the rest of the set up was so easy I never needed the extra help. Anytime I have contacted Lodgix with a question they respond within a few minutes and will send a photo with arrows to show me what to do, or a link to a similar article so I can visually see how to do something. They make it very simple, and their customer service is great!

Lisa from The Hide @ Mt Franklin

So glad we found Lodgix

Lodgix has allowed us to run our accommodation business much more easily and at a lower cost than before leaving us with more time and money to spend on our personal life. It does everything we want in a hospitality software package including synching calendars with different online booking sites, our own booking button on our website and more.

Pros

I love that it is so easy to set up a new booking and organise payment when a booking comes through to us direct. I also love the automatic emails we have set up for guests before and after their stay. The customer service from Lodgix has always been prompt and helpful. We can also run lots of reports and the one I love the most is where I can compare this years revenue with last years.

Cons

Id like to be able to maybe format the emails a bit differently but they are more than adequate and I wouldnt want the very reasonable fees to go up.

sean from western continental

NO QUESTION *BEST* solution for small business

Lodgix does things with excellence. Lodgix developed and continues to refine a platform that thinks about my business like a business partner instead of an apathetic employee or a lazy vendor. It's easy to find apathetic and lazy people. It's hard to find a business partner. Maybe someone reading this thinks I'm a schill, but I'm writing what I've written because our business was bleeding money to an inferior platform that was recommended by someone who never investigated alternate platforms. I was on Guesty, which is not a true channel manager. Lodgix is a channel manager. If you don't have a platform that actually gives you sync and operability with all the major channels, you're doing yourself a disservice. Many other platforms are disguising themselves as a management platform when their objective is to do one of the following: -take over managing your properties -sell you a really expensive web site -sell you a really expensive digital marketing solution Almost none of these other "solutions" actually manage your channels, not even to speak of the abundant features in Lodgix. It took me nearly 220 hours of demos, research, phone calls and trials to make my way down every dead end. Do yourself a favor and don't put yourself in a position of having to switch platforms. Lodgix will take you from 3 properties to 300 properties.

Pros

It is a complete package that is scalable. Their extra modules for employees and property management are welcome bolt-on a la carte additions if you've grown to need them, and they don't saddle you with the price for that service when you don't. Every tier and aspect of their pricing is reasonable and delivers value. Their support is excellent. I hate it when guests don't bother to read important details and I always try to reference Lodgix material before I create a ticket. When I miss obvious things or misunderstand their material they're still very responsive and make every reasonable effort to solve my problem. There's a difference between solving a problem and just saying "sorry for the inconvenience". Their help library/manual is very well conceived and thorough. They continue to roll out improvements. When I started I was a little disappointed in the fundamental function of their calendar, but it was not a difficult work-around to achieve what I wanted. However, they told me they were working on an improvement that would accomplish exactly what I wanted. THEY KEPT THEIR PROMISE. Most people will tell you what you want to hear and never address it. Lodgix gives me a platform that delivers nearly what an enterprise solution delivers. There are two truly enterprise level solutions that cost a fortune, and I couldn't possibly know if I would get equal support without spending a fortune. This is the best solution for everything a short term rental operator needs.

Cons

I didn't like the calendar initially, but it is an excellent calendar and they've made improvements so I have all the capability of making adjustments as needed. This negative aspect is now a non-issue because they listened to their customers. It's more complex than a crummy phone app, but this is not really a negative. If you try to run this business off a phone app you're either shooting too low in your operations or you're planning to fail. IF you're not committed to becoming a proficient user of the platform you choose, why even bother. The "simpler" solutions don't have half the operability you need. No platform is perfect. There are tweaky little things that puzzle me sometimes, but there's always a solution. When I say tweaky things I don't want to imply inoperable features or down time. This platform has never failed to function and stay up 16 waking hours a day every day.

Reasons for Choosing Lodgix

I also looked at Avantio, VacayHome Connect, Vreasy, Escapia, Xotelia, Barefoot, OneRoofTop, and Maxxton. Only two have equally robust features, but they are truly enterprise level solutions... very expensive for small operator. All the others lack features and operability OR they were disguised to sell us a different core service or product OR they were for people that have a hobby and want to make a few bucks with their garage apartment OR almost none of them truly manage channels OR they didn't actually manage properties. I was interested in Avantio, but their communication and information in the sales cycle was non-existent and they have a really skinny USA presence. They're based in Europe and considering how poor their communication and professionalism was I didn't think we could risk support that was consistent with their marketing and sales effort. Lodgix support before and after were consistent.

Marcus from Four Wheeler Heaven LLC

September 2016

Lodgix makes running family-owned vacation home business possible

When we decided to start a business renting out our old home to riders of the Hatfield McCoy Trails in West Virginia, we looked for a vacation rental management software that could do it all - organize our reservations, manage guest communications, take care of billing and invoicing, and generate online bookings through an easy-to-use booking process. Lodgix fit the bill in all manners. We love the ResortLock integration because it allows us to give guests easy access to their accommodations at whatever time they arrive by giving them their door code in their pre-arrival email - so no one has to be on site to meet them with a key. We have heard nothing but praise from our guests about this convenience. The online availability calendar and booking system is easy to use on a desktop or smartphone, and is a very useful resource for potential guests to get an instant quote or find a week or weekend that's available. We constantly share it on our Facebook page and suggest that those who call us check it out when they are asking about availability. Very complex email trigger scenarios can be set up so that professional, customized emails automatically go out to guests when their reservation is confirmed, when they've paid in full and when their stay is a week away. I have also set up reminder emails to myself so that I remember when to bill customers and when customers are checking in and checking out. We wouldn't be able to run the administrative end of our business, while still working our own full-time jobs, if it weren't for Lodgix. The Lodgix software has helped us give our guests a great customer experience on a tight budget, and has no doubt given our website a professional look that leads to phone calls and bookings.

Pros

I like the door code integration with ResortLock the most. Our triggered email that sends to guests a week before their stay includes the guests' door code and instructions on how to use it and how to change it. I also like the online booking calendar, which allows us to be transparent with our potential customers on pricing and availability. It makes it easy to book instantly, even from a smartphone.

Cons

The Lodgix admin interface is not easy to use from a smartphone. We do not have a dedicated phone answerer or "front desk person" so often times we take customer calls from our cell phones and need to be able to book someone on the spot. It is difficult to use the reservation ticker in the admin interface from a phone, and even more difficult to go through with a complete booking on a phone. I would really like to have a Lodgix app, so that I could have quick access to our availability calendar, and an easy way to make a reservation, right from my phone. Also, the setting up of triggered emails can be confusing. I wish there were more documentation of some common email trigger setups, and/or an easier way to find such documentation from the admin interface.

heather from La Jolla Investments and Management

August 2016

Best Reservation Management Software I've had the pleasure of using!

I have owned two boutique property management companies within the past 20 years. Within that time I have researched property management software up and down, backward and forward looking for just the right fit. I finally found it with Lodgix!

Pros

The ease of use. A person can easily manage one property with Lodgix, or dozens! The software is intuitive to use. I honestly can't recall ever having to call customer support...and I'm not the most tech savvy person. Set up was simple and quick. I also appeciate that Brent is available should I have a question. He always responds in a timely manner. The feature I probably love the most is that Lodgix automatically emails the cleaning company when a reservation is made within the system. This, for me, is HUGE! I used to have to make a 'cleaning schedule' for the cleaning company at the start of each week. This took a boatload of time for me to do and also was open to human error. Since I've started using Lodgix software we have not had ONE mistake with the scheduled cleanings of the vacation rental properties. This sort of peace of mind is priceless! And finally, the monthly fee for using Lodgix is right too. I've paid much MUCH more per month for software that didn't do half as much as Lodgix does with the ease of use it offers. Thank you Brent for developing Lodgix! I'm a fan!!

Cons

I had to really think about this one...but I'd have to say that I get a little confused when setting up the 'rules' section. I'm not sure if it is just the way it is worded or what, but I tend to have to ask my husband for help when setting up a property within this section. Hubs seems to understand the rules section just fine. :-/

Response from Lodgix.com

Replied August 2016

Yes the rates and rules are due for a major overhaul and guess what? It's done. However it's such a big change that we are holding off till the full impact of the new booking pages has lessened a bit. Change is good, but too much change too quickly sometimes throws users for a loop! Thanks for your review!

Alexandra from Fernwood Circle Guest Houses

Great product for doing website updates - reporting is limited resulting in a lot of manual efforts

My overall experience has been positive. I have had issues but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been prompt to resolve.

Pros

I call this product by back office though it also generates and updates by website. It interfaces with my payment systems well and it is fairly easy to use. Getting photos added is easy thought i just recently learned that adding Alt tags is a limitation. Alt tags are a key requirement for SEO

Cons

The reporting basically sucks for my needs. I tried using the reports with some edits but editing also is a limitation. I have two business models in place: For example. The model that was in place when I signed up involves sharing a 60/30 or 70/30 split on the lodging figure and corresponding tax is also split accordingly. Lodgix can't deal with that so I have to track sales, by client, in separate worksheets. The reporting is not useful for my needs because I am not able to tell the system to use my business model elements.

Reasons for Choosing Lodgix

Ease of use, could build me a website at reasonable cost, support staff seemed very responsive.

Tim from The Willows

Think about switching

Lodgix is an outstanding product for small to medium, hotel and property management users. Prior to switching to Lodgix I had two pressing objectives. Firstly, our older system had issues with credit card storage compliance (PCI). Lodgix solved this issue easily and this annual burden (PCI compliance) is a thing of the past. Secondly, we had developed our old system over many years to meet our needs, but we were seriously behind in our ease of getting inventory out to sales channels. Again, Lodgix solves this easily and inventory is synced without the worry of overbookings. Thank you Lodgix!!

Pros

Easy to use, can be used remotely outside the work location, good access to sales channels, comprehensive reporting options, great credit card payment options with Stripe link.

Cons

Lodgix is a wonderful out to the box solution. I have some improvements that would help our business and while Lodgix is responsive to my needs they have their own priorities for improvements.

Sharon from Classic Villas

Fantastic Company, Software and Customer Service!!!!

Stellar customer service! The response rate is fantastic!! They are always there to answer the question, no matter how simple or complicated it may be. Lodgix continually works to improve an already great product and they never disappoint!

Pros

This software provides me with all the tools I need to operate my business! Everything from management, reservations, owner statements, tax reports and more is incorporated to make this a one-stop software that does it all! It is not complicated and the online manual is great!!

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like about this software. I'm very happy with it.

Reasons for Choosing Lodgix

I had worked with Ciirus at my previous job for over 8 years and initially was going to go with that software. However after contacting Lodgix and speaking with their representative, I believed they were a better fit for a small business, much more affordable and their customer service was outstanding. Lodgix is a company that I can grow with; they and listen to and value their customers!

James from The Home Collection

March 2012

Fits the needs of small but growing company perfectly

This is the most well thought-out product I've ever purchased. It has every option you could possibly want, and has contributed to our significant growth in the few months we've been using it. The company is incredibly responsive to suggestions and customer service is top notch. It's clear they have an in-depth understanding of the needs of small- to mid-sized vacation rental businesses. They're a true partner and want you to succeed so they do, too. My advice is to buy this software from the moment you enter the vr business rather than fumbling around with different payment methods (paypal, squareup, etc), trying to keep track of inquiries, lying awake at night worried about double-bookings, forgetting to enter a reservation on your calendar and having someone show up unexpectedly, making sure you collect the balance due from guests prior to arrival, properly accounting for taxes, etc.The amount of time and effort to successfully do that without this software is overwhelming.

Pros

There are literally too many features to list, all of which work seamlessly with each other. Some of the ones that have helped us the most: 1)autoresponding to inquiries (even automatically suggesting comparable properties when the inquiry is for a booked property) 2) building a trackable database of all inquiries and guests 3) sending emails based on specific triggers 4) alerting housekeepers to checkins and checkouts 5) Online booking--no more paypal invoices! No more paypal period!!! Literally get bookings while you sleep, click 3 buttons, and the reservation is accepted, the guest credit card is charged and a confirmation email is sent out (and the email is property specific) Money in the bank! 6) Highly customizable, from discounts, to coupon codes, to custom variables like lockbox codes 7) Simplifies all finances, accounting, tax reporting, allows analysis of your business based on occupancy rate, revenue per unit, etc. so you truly understand and can grow your business.

Cons

Really none. There are ongoing improvements to every aspect of the software based on client feedback.

Response from Lodgix.com

Replied March 2012

Thanks Jim, appreciate the kind words. I'll remember that next time you need a new feature. :-) You've got some amazing properties in Charlotte..for whomever reads this, if you are visiting Charlotte, NC, check out TheHomeCollectionCLT.com for some exceptional vacation rentals!

Kristjan from Dream Stay Apartments

The best product on the market without a doubt

Finding at software that fulfils all or most of your needs in apartment rental business is not an easy task. Before finding Lodgix, I had tested tens of different softwares and visited ITB Berlin - the world's leading travel trade show to meet with a number of software developers who at first claim to do everything what you ask for in a product, but in reality after a demo you see the shortcomings that at least I could not accept. For me Lodgix has been the most user friendly finding after years of research. And what I like most, is the quickness of customer service, although they are based in US and I am from from Europe.

Pros

Ease of making quick bookings Website connectivity Owner reports Sync with AirBnB, Booking.com etc.

Cons

The software works perfectly and while there is not anything that the software falls short on, I would like to have more graphical reports and possibility to generate own reports, but you can export everything to pdf and excel, so this is not a dealbreaker.

Kim from Hospitality

Lodgix has dramatically improved the way we interact with our guests.

From day one, the Lodgix team has been so willing to help us set up and use the software. If we ever have a question, we know they are just a phone call or online chat away and that they will go above and beyond to help us get the most out of the software. The automation within Lodgix has allowed us to free up valuable staff time to work one on one with guests on property. This helps our guests feel valued and increases guest satisfaction.

Pros

The Lodgix Software is so easy to use. We use it in all aspects of our Resort from online reservations, guest documents, housekeeping, and accounting. Every time I stop in our front office one of our reservationists tells me how much they love Lodgix and how much it has simplified their job. All the information we need about our guest experience is located in one program. Plus, the online help manual is great and the help team is always quick to respond to any questions or set up a tutorial to teach us how to better use the software.

Cons

In our previous system, we charged a separate daily resort fee to guests. Lodgix does not currently have the capability to add on a daily resort fee, so we have had to find a work around.

Barbara from Beach House Vacation Rentals, spi, inc.

Simplifies the reservation and back office processes

Great. The team is quick to respond and easy to work with.

Pros

I like that it becomes one central place for all bookings to come in and information to be pushed out. It makes marketing and reservations much simpler. I also like the way rates and rules are shared by like properties in the system rather than repeating that work for every single property. It has absolutely increased my efficiency.

Cons

I would be happy to see integration/sync options open up to even more marketing venues.

Pricing. Ease of use. Integration Channels

Adam from Flats Luxury Suites

Robust Management Program, Easy Integration, Responsive Support & Great Price!

I researched options, did the integration and have stayed with Lodgix even after comparing other programs. Price point is good, utility is pretty amazing if you geek out at what it can do & you retain control on optimizing the functionality that most other products simply dont allow.

Pros

Lodgix is a robust property management portal that allows for a lot of customization to support your established workflows. It is easy to set up automations, 3rd Party integrations and retain control on how things function. You can get into some pretty cool functions but if you want or go with a more simple & traditional use. Makes for an easy launch while supporting continual builds & growth

Cons

You gotta double check your integrations and automations to ensure that you have established settings correctly or you can sometimes miss things. But you should be doing that anyway...

Beka from Cabins at Lost Trail

Great Organization for multiple properties

Lodgix has helped limit mistakes in double bookings or oops, I forgot to physically write that down on my calendar... or did you pay or not? Was it a check? All those things are simply in front of me on the screen just a click away. I enjoy people being able to book themselves as well as me helping someone do the reservation manually. So it really caters to many types of people and how they prefer to make their reservation. Not everyone wants to deal with ONLY a screen, but want to talk to a real person.

Pros

I really like how we can have multiple listings and see everything on one screen and also integrate the calendars for each separately if we have them listed elsewhere.

Cons

Response from Lodgix.com

Replied December 2019

Hi Beka, thanks for the review! For this coment, "I wish it was not extra money to have the emails we send through the software coming from us, rather than "lodgix.com"." There is no extra money for setting up your spf records. It's very simply (as long as you own your domain) to configure your spf records to allow Lodgix to send emails on your behalf. Here is a link to our documentation to give you some guidance on how to to do that: http://support.lodgix.com/en/articles/3323721-using-an-external-email-domain

Patty from Dutch Rentals

Best solution I've found

Our rental management business is through Lodgix. It has been great. Sometimes it is difficult to speak to a support person by phone, but overall I have been very pleased.

Pros

Lodgix is easy to use, organized, and flexible in many ways. I have used other rental management software, and this is the best combination of performance and price.

Cons

The only thing that I am very unhappy with is that my inquiry emails and some other emails cannot be sent from my own email address. They go from "mtalodgix" and they almost ALWAYS go into the SPAM folder of my customers and prospective customers and even owners. This is a serious limitation and is causing me to lose business.

Tim from Tim's Ocean Condos

Good product and good service!

There service is great, you can set up a time to talk to a human, which is all you ask for and from there they really know their product well.

Pros

I wanted online booking that could integrate with my site, without me being forced into web design software that included its own online booking system. I wanted my web site separate from my booking system so if I ever wanted to change I could. That was the reason I went with lodgix.

Cons

I think changing prices has come a long way in our industry. I think homeaway is currently the easiest to use to change prices quickly over stretches of time and still get in those higher prices for Fri, Sat, and Sunday. As of this writing, lodgix still works essentially like flipkey/tripadvisor for price changing which takes far more time compared to leading edge in our industry.

Richard from Fidelibus Properties, LLC

BEST PM SOFTWARE I HAVE WORKED WITH>>BOTH HANDS DOWN!!!!

I have only been using Lodgix for 3 months now and have found it a life saver! Getting started was fairly easy. There is a learning curve in some areas but mostly it is common sense. I have often peppered online chat with questions and their response was very good, no matter if it was 2pm or 2am. I have found customer service to be not only open to suggestions for improvement, but surprisingly agreeable to changes and enthusiastic about the implementation of such ideas to enhance the user experience. I have found customer service from the beginning and through the date of this review, that they have been exceptional. Customer Service is the obvious winner here! Customer Service really deserves 10 out of 5 stars in my opinion. All questions are promptly answered. Their scheduled trainings are not only informative, but they go out of their way to spend more time answering any and all questions even if not related to the training subject matter. Customer service is so wonderful that it sometimes overshadows the features and value of Lodgix software. I have been able to fully integrate many booking channels under one roof and even opening up a few more. Channel manager working great. I was able to bring over my current payment service. Everything, once set up has been executed without issues. Some time and diligence is required though. Dont try to rush your self to get going (it is easy to do I must admit). Take your time, you will be rewarded once you flip the on switch! I am beyond satisfied with Lodgix and so grateful to Brent and his team for making the transition into Lodgix painless.

Pros

This ability to fully integrate Homeaway/VRBO, TripAdvisor/Flipkey and Booking.com has been great...AND...ICAL syncing with just about everyone else!

Cons

Take your time to get to know all of the functions. You will be happy that you did.

Response from Lodgix.com

Replied February 2017

Wow, thanks for the kind words Richard! I hope Lodgix and our team continue to exceed your expectations in the future. We've got a ton of exciting new features to launch and look forward to working with you for many many years. Brent

Xaverie from Coral Ridge Realty

Makes My Life Easier

Easy to provide quotes and edit rates when future guests call for a booking - easy to integrate with our Wordpress site - easy, easy and easy to use! So thankful for a program that does not make life more complicated!

Pros

So easy to add new properties - best part is being able to clone rates from year to year! Love that new feature!

Cons

Not able to have different persons in office to sign in and update items without adding employees for extra costs - have someone that would update for me once or twice a month but don't need them to be added on as an employee.

April 2013

Sam from Villas of Tortola

April 2013

Too many great things to say about Lodgix

The fact that you can see availability at multiple properties on one page is what drew me to Lodgix. After much searching for a booking calendar that would make things easier rather than just work for me, I got a free trial. I have never looked back....as with anything that makes life easier in the long run, there is a set-up period that can be tedious with lots of data entry. Even this they make quicker by allowing you to easily copy any relevant input from one property to another. With a busy season approaching I was eager to skip things and just get the basic calendar online. It is only as and when I have had periods of time to browse through the site that I have implemented more and more of the settings available. Each one makes my life easier and frees up more of my time in the long run. It seems that everything has been thought of, and if I think of anything that would be useful to me personally Brent invariably makes it happen! I cannot recommend Lodgix highly enough!!

Pros

The support is phenomenal - questions are answered and problems are often sorted in minutes rather than the days you usually have to wait on other websites. I am EXTREMELY technically-challenged but with the awesome and extremely detailed manual (and often Brent's help) have been able to get to a point where I am confidently able to run more and more of my business directly through Lodgix, using my iphone or ipad as much as my desk computer. This is important to me as I manage 20 + villas as well as take bookings for them - so I don't necessarily have enough time at my desk as I could do with! I can now write up and send out invoices or receipts from my phone as I sit in line at the bank. I reckon I am still only utilizing about 25% of the settings and modules available with the general subscription, I discover new time-savers constantly. The site is extremely well set out too - easy to access anything anytime and go from one screen to another.

Cons

Any problems that I have encountered have generally been because of our somewhat remote location in the Caribbean. Most of this been overcome however.

Robert from Serenity Executive Rentals

August 2016

Best booking management platform out there!

We've been on Lodgix for over a year now. We love it! Both before getting Lodgix and since then, I have tried other booking management platforms. This one is more functional and easier to use than all the rest.

Pros

Ease of use. Love the availability calendar where we can see all the properties at once. In particular, I like how the reservation bar shows a different color based on the payment status (red=not paid, yellow=partial payment, green= paid). Lodgix allows lots of flexibility with respect to entering different fees (rental fee, tax, service fees, cleaning fees, etc.) You can set defualts as well as add charges at the time entering the booking. Other platforms I demo'd were much more confusing with respect to entering booking and payment details. I also love the Facebook page interface. Our own website isn't up and running yet. But, we were able to easily set up a Facebook page fed by Lodgix that makes us look professional and legit right off the bat.

Cons

The user interface for entering rates is a bit cumbersome. The developer has told me they plan to improve that in the near future.

Kim from The Houses On Manzanita Beach

Excellent Channel Manager and Booking Program for Vacation Rentals

I've been in the vacation rental industry since 1996, and have heard many stories about difficulties with channel management systems. I've been very happy with Lodgix, and never hesitate to recommend it to my colleagues.

Pros

The software is consistent, and is a good system. Brent and his team are always working to upgrade and update, and it's much appreciated. I've never received a complaint from a guest regarding the booking system, and if you regularly deal with vacation rental guests you know this says a lot about Lodgix. The team are always extremely quick to respond to questions and issues. I have been very impressed.

Cons

Customizations regarding the plug-in use for your own website. That being said, I work with a web developer who, while sometimes gripes about the ability to customize the Lodgix application for your own website, admits that Lodgix is one of the best channel manager programs to use with your own website. My only other issue would be updates to the user manual and search-ability issues within the manual. The good news is that the team is continually working on upgrades regarding these issues.

Paul from Bozeman Cottage

Unbeatable Software

I manage 15 short term rentals and Lodgix has made the whole process seamless. I can now do all reservation work from my smart phone almost as easily as from my computer! The software is completely geared toward simplicity and functionality and I can't imagine going back to my days before Lodgix.

Pros

Very simple to use, both for me and for my customers. Fully featured, there is nothing essential that I desire that it doesn't offer me. The way it is able to integrate with vrbo is a huge plus so I only have to edit rates, photos, and property details in one location. Also, the credit card processing integration is the best I have every used and carries the lowest rates, and I have tried a lot of them over the 18 years I have been in business. The damage insurance offering is awesome, too. If I ever have questions I just submit a support request and the response is always amazingly fast, with simple explanations.

Cons

Can't think of anything!

Justin from Prestige Luxury Villas | Prestige Property Management

Lodgix is the best short-term rental management Ive found!

Weve had an easy time with this well-thought out software...compared to the other company we used prior, this software is a dream to implement and use - great tech support too!

Pros

Ease of use and functionality are 5 stars!

Cons

Lacking some accounting functionality (balance brought forward) that Im told will be implemented soon.

Marianne from Brunners Lodge

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Changing Reservation Systems IS SUCH A MONUMENTAL TASK!

Right now I've switched my payment system from Rent Payment to Stripe because Strip was quite easy to load into this system. But along with a new reservation system, I'm also learning the new payment system. I will reevaluate this in a month and may switch back as all of my payment records at Rent Payment. It's just an extra challenge. Benefits: They are more cost effective for my size company. Also, the potential to set up my contracts to be E-signed is beneficial.

Pros

First and Most important is the finished product and what is looks like to the Potential Guest. I started by looking at the finished product and thought it was clean, professional and easy to use. ** The plugin for my website was seamless. Then setting up my properties was quite simple and I didn't need any assistance. It's quite user friendly. Once I hit the rates and when I did have a question: I loved the live chat (or questions) right on the screen. I felt the staff was timely and knowledgeable.

Cons

Switching from one reservation system to another is a Huge Undertaking, so it wasn't really a "con" for this software just a con in general: entering all the reservations that you already have into the new system. The Reservation Invoice takes some getting use to (a little more learning curve).

Loren from Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

The software you need for your rentals

Lodgix allows us to have a centralized location to manage all the properties we manage and makes it really easy to do.

Pros

Lodgix is packed full of features and the developers are constantly working to add more and improve your experience. The pricing is tiered so you only pay for what you use. It offers integrations with all the popular third party sites.

Cons

They don't support a payment processor that works in my country, although I don't think any online payment processors work in my country.

Kendall from Escape Properties, PLLC

Dependable, affordable and simple to use - User since 2011 50+ units

Dependable: I can't think of a single time the system went down other than planned maintenance. This is key. It integrates very well with WordPress so our website is meaningful. It integrates well with VRBO so our main marketing resources work well. The price just right and scales when we grow

Pros

Versatility. It allows me to manage properties in a flexible way that I can support and serve a wide variety of furnished home types.

Cons

There is no internal tools to record information about a property that can be shared on work orders or with the cleaners. I.E. Alarm Codes that I want to share with a cleaner - I have to use a third party system to communicate internal information. Maintenance guidelines, maintenance logs etc. Operation tools like this would be helpful.

Jacob from Reve Operating, LLC

Perfect Automation and Booking Software for a Turn-key VRBO

Lodgix dramatically decreases the time needed to manage multiple vacation rental units. Automated digital rental agreements, triggered arrival instructions (with custom templates), integrated unique key code generation (with a handful of lock manufacturers), channel consolidation and calendar syncing, custom invoices and payment options and many more features turn hours of work into minutes. I can manage all of my inquiries, bookings, payments, communication from one localized hub online or on my phone (which happens often). Lodgix has absolutely streamlined my VRBO process.

Pros

Easy to use, logical interface that has been well-thought out. The support team is easy to reach via chat and phone and are always ready to help in a timely manner.

Cons

Ready for a full Expedia integration feature that is bug-free. Also, I would like customization code for the calendar and booking widget to be used on non-wordpress websites.

Response from Lodgix.com

Replied August 2016

Thank Jacob for the kind words. We'll be working on new skins and more option for the calendars soon!

Matt from Scenic River Cabins

August 2016

Scenic River Cabins, Van Buren, Mo.

Started my cabin business in 2013 with absolutely no rental experience. This software was more or less Devine intervention. I can't possibly imagine having run my business without using this software. It's ease of use and built in modules for digital rental agreement signatures and door code integrations has made the process very easy. To date I haven't had a double booking and the booking calendars stay updated on my own webpage & Facebook page. If you have a rental business and want peace of mind and ease of use Lodgix software is defiantly worth every penny.

Pros

Up to date calendars for properties, digital rental agreement signatures, door code integrations with resort locks.

Cons

Sometime it will double bill when booking clients on my iPad.

Kathleen from NC Mountains Realty

August 2016

Excellent Product, Spectacular Customer Service, and Compatible with all of my Advertising Venues

I did quite a bit of online research before deciding on Lodgix software. I needed my software to be user friendly (I am not a computer whiz), and compatible with all of the websites I advertise with. (That narrowed it down to just a handful of Companies). Then came the cost factor, do I pay monthly or invest in "ownership"? After careful consideration and evaluation, I chose to go with a Company that would need to work tirelessly, every day, to KEEP my business instead of investing substantial funds upfront and trusting that the Company would evolve with the times and ever changing World Wide Web!

Pros

Using this software makes my life so much easier, and frees up time for me to be doing other things! Once I created my templates, anyone responding to Guest inquiries and reservation requests, is using my words to respond just the way I would!

Cons

I am trying to think of something to say that is negative, but nothing comes to mind. Having said that, it would be nice to be able to "bundle" optional modules, or maybe try them out after using the basic system for a while...

Michele from Lehigh Valley Vacation Rentals

BEST! Rental Management Software

I have been using Lodgix since I started my vacation rental business in 2012. They by far have the BEST web based program, the BEST customer service, and the BEST tech support. In the beginning the staff had been amazing with assisting me with the set up and understanding of the software. One experience really sticks out for me with Lodgix's support. I sell discount ski tickets which is only a seasonal service. I contacted tech support to ask if there was a feature that I could turn off the sale of the tickets during the non ski season. At that time that was not a feature however, their response was "I'm pretty sure we can make that an option for you". Within a very short period of time I received a response back that they had added a feature to have the ability to turn on/off each service. There has not been much need for me to contact them since because everything works great for me!

Pros

Web based which is so important so I can access my account from anywhere, anytime. Easy to use, great features and functionality.

Cons

No Cons

August 2016

Joseph from NowVacations Inc.

Lodgix Rocks

I've been using Lodgix for years and it makes booking and accounting a breeze. Calendar integration with major websites like VRBO, TripAdvisor and others ensures that potential guests can always see current room availability. Multiple reporting options lets me gain valuable insights about booking patterns that helps me set prices and maximize bookings.

Pros

Here's the best part: If you have a question or problem the support is supper responsive. They even take your input for new features. On one occasion I told them I needed to be able to sort a report by a certain field that wasn't available in a report and they added it to a downloadable spreadsheet that day. Try getting kind of service anywhere else - you won't find it.

Cons

There's really no down side. The Lodgix team is constantly adding new features. The on con, if any, is that I rent too few rooms to take advantage of all the neat features they offer.

August 2016

Rosemary from Abbott Valley Inc.

August 2016

Thank you Lodgix for the huge productivity lift you give us every day!

We operate seven vacation rentals, so we're the small guys, but the productivity lift we've seen is huge! Now we can concentrate on competitive analysis, marketing, and capital projects in an ever changing environment, without being distracted by the day-to-day details which the Lodgix software takes care of so easily and completely. This team has thought of everything!

Pros

EASE OF USE. The software is written in an intuitive, straightforward and friendly way! It's obvious that the developer(s) is in the vacation rental business just like the clients are! This comes through over and over. Everything you need to run your business is there and the documentation is excellent. Above all, if you do get stumped they will help you right now. I love the chat experience! It's local, it's now, it's from the experts and you really do get help! How often can you say that?!

Cons

I wish I had subscribed sooner!

Marisa from St. Augustine Stays

August 2016

An affordable option that gives you control of your website and the BEST customer service ever!

I chose Lodgix because it was an affordable option that gave me control over my website. The idea of paying someone to own my website and to give them control was not something I wanted to do. Lodgix was one of the most suggested platforms for someone who wanted to have control over their website and an easy back end program to put into your site. My web developer loved their platform and was able to quickly do my site. I like the way it looks as well.

Pros

I am not terribly tech savvy so I have probably called their customer service ten times, emailed them ten times, and did four trainings and every time they have been super helpful and prompt to work with. I wish all customer service was like Lodgix! It is almost unheard of to have people call and email you back with answers so quickly these days!

Cons

I am not super tech savvy so I have not thought things were super easy to learn. However, as I said above, their customer service is top notch and so they are always fast to get back and are super helpful. There have been a few features I really wish they had but they have been attentive every time I have expressed those thoughts and are working on implementing a few.

September 2011

Azalea from Honeysuckle Cottage

September 2011

One word IMPRESSIVE!!!

I did some extensive research on the internet for vacation rental software without success until I found Lodgix.com Website I immediately downloaded the free 30 day trial. One night, shortly after registering I was struggling with setting up my weekly, daily rates, learning the software, etc. I received an email from Brent M. Kleinheksel (President) of Lodgix. Brent jumped in and started helping me configure my weekly, monthly rates for my vacation rental. I was surprised, extremely impressed and thankful! Brent was obviously engaged and willing to spend the time necessary to ensure I was successful with setting up my vacation rental software. Phone calls and emails are always answered, quickly. At this point, I was convinced this is the software I am going to use for my online vacation rental management software. I would highly recommend Lodgix.com vacation rental management software!

Pros

* Lodgix.com vacation rental management software on a scale 1 (worst) - 10 (best) Lodgix.com rates 10+++, * The software has an intuitive interface * Guests can easily reserve and book a rental online * Outstanding Customer Service * Lodgix is highly professional and attentive management team committed to the highest standards of service * Problem-solving strategies with online documentation * Lodgix vacation rental management software is the best software on the market!

Cons

NO CONS, JUST PROS!

Response from Lodgix.com

Replied September 2011

Hi Azalea, thanks for the kind words. We do try hard to get folks over the hump and on the road to vacation rental success. We encounter so many customers who've been given bad advice or just plain been intentionally misled. We try to use our collective experience to simply show our customers what works and in EVERY instance it's done by keeping processes simple and actually answering the phones and emails when problems arise. Too many companies these days shy away from direct customer interaction because it's expensive, but without it I just don't see how a company can put out a great product. Thanks again for your kind words and congrats on your first rental!

March 2011

Dave from LuxuryInBreckenridge.com

March 2011

Tried a couple - subscribed to Lodgix.com

Yes - I have and will continue to recommend this product. It's a lot of value for $19.95 per month. I also like the fact that I don't feel like any old customer. Being in the technology business I hear a lot about partnering. However, I had never really experienced it until I started working with Lodgix.com. even though this is a micro business - it is my business and it is important to me. it's good to know I have a "partner" i can reach out to for help in this area. Additionally, I think the leaders of Lodgix,.com have built - and will continue to build - their business on their genuine commitment to help VR owners be successful - rather than building a business on sales - which frankly, I see too much of in today's ultra competitive business environment. Lastly, I am not a relative of one of the owners. Just found these folks through and internet search on Google less than 30 days ago. As a matter I have not even paid them yet

Pros

- Customer Services: Soon after registering for my free 30 day trial, the President of the company jumped in and started helping me configure the app. to fit me specific needs (pricing model, etc..). I was surprised, impressed and thankful! He was obviously engaged and willing to spend the time necessary to ensure I was successful with his solution. I knew then that I would be able to pick up the phone or e-mail to get a question answered, quickly. - GUI: Seems to be the most up-to-date one in my price range. - Price: STRONG value. - Intuitive: Obviously, you have to move through various screens to manage different aspects of the application and customer information however, all in all pretty easy navigation. - Functionality: everything and then some that I need.

Cons

There is a learning curve. However, I got through it with some quick responses from tech support.

Lois from Cook Forest Top Hill Cabins

Great Product and Great Service

I would highly recommend this on-line booking system to any business who wants to increase cabin or cottage bookings. I would also recommend Lodgix.com for their design work that they completed on our website. It is very functional and is much more useable than the old site. I love blogging right on our new web site and having customers write their reviews has been a boon! I can post upcoming events to let our customers know what is going on in our area.

Pros

While the reservations seem to come in on-line all the time, we at Cook Forest Top Hill Cabins sometimes have 4 to 5 on-line reservations first thing in the morning from the night before. Our total reservations, since we started with the on-line bookings, are up overall by about 25% per month and we expect it to increase even more as time goes on. We also really like the merchant processing system that is in place, cdgcommerce. Thanks for your great service!

Cons

One Con was in setting up as I misunderstood what was required. We have a merchant account that we use in our office when people check in. So when I was asked if we had a merchant account, of course, I said that we did. BUT, I did not understand that we needed an ON-LINE merchant account. This on-line merchant account is a totally separate account from what we have in our office. It took a few weeks longer to get up and running but the wait was worth it. We love CDGcommerce, the company that we went with for the on-line merchant account and things are working very smoothly now.

Response from Lodgix.com

Replied August 2012

Thanks Lois, really appreciate the nice words. I am so happy that Lodgix is meeting all of your expectations. We have some great new innovations on the horizon and we'll continue to do our best to develop a system that results in more bookings with less time spent per booking! Brent

John from Classy Oceanfronts

Life Changing Event

I am not being dramatic. This vacation rental software has been a life changing event for me. I spent many hours comparing the various vacation software choices. I am grateful that I found Lodgix and Brent. I am able to easily manage 7 rental units instead of having to rely on excel and word and quicken. The continual upgrades have been timely and worthwhile.

Pros

Trigger emails make us look good. Will be signing up shortly for digital signature for agreements. Calendar is user friendly for guests and myself. This software makes managing properties much easier and I can have a life at the same time. I even made a few suggestions years ago and they have all been added in updates. Very user friendly.

Cons

Absolutely none.

Jack from Rosewood Pointe

Increased our rates by 20% over competitors

Ability to show all availability for all properties on one calendar has made a huge difference in bookings for us. The Lodgix Wordpress plugin made creating a website super easy and was done in just a few hours. The application itself is easy to use, easy to setup and intuitive.

Pros

Integrated to HomeAway, platform is every stable and fast.

Wendy from Tackett Adventure Consulting

Amazing platform

Pros

Ease of use and integration with other booking platforms.

Cons

I ran into a couple of issues with Airbnb

ALICE from C.J. KIMBERLY REAL ESTATE, LLC

LODGIX REVIEW

Accuracy, speed, efficiency! Reasonably priced.

Pros

After a brief period of learning (1 to 2 months) I was absolutely astounded at the time saved from our previous methods. I can convert, from inquiry to paid booking, in less than 5 minutes. Unreal. We were actually kind of dumped into Lodgix because quite suddenly, VRBO changed the way they did something with the integration of our website to theirs. We needed an "integration software" and our website developer chose Lodgix. So, we hadn't even had the time to plan for or investigate, it was just "learn this now!" I have to say I am so happy that it happened!

Cons

Sometimes there are so many different options (as in triggers) that it's hard to choose just the right formula that will do what I need done.