• Pros

• "I like the ease of use, its very intuitive, even if i give it someone who has never been exposed to the software, they are still able to learn the ropes pretty quickly "

• "The software saves me so much time it's amazing couldn't build my business without it"

• "very well documented. You can get up and running without calling support."

• Cons

• "It's a bit pricey but without it i'd have to spend much more time to communicate with guests"

• "It’s a bit complicated to set up the mode advanced features, but the team is super available to help and support. "

• "Takes a short time to set up, but well worth the initial effort"

Browse smartbnb Reviews

Jonathan from Synthesis

Phenomenal - I have tried it all - finally a company that deserves 5 stars in so many ways

This company solved most of my problems I was looking to solve by looking for a channel manager. I had created 150k/year of sales from just airbnb in just a year and new I needed to scale my biz, but I also knew I would not be able to handle more administrative work without finding a way to delegate and automate more fully. I knew I needed to scale to different marketplaces, VRBO, then flipkey, then booking.com... but knew I needed an integrative software to manage that process. I hunted and hunted, I reviewed 50 or 60 tools, pricing structures, features, claims, I tried 20 free trials, I actually set up 8 different tools, until I finally tried this one. While every other tool had a fundamental problem - profoundly over charging, taking a % of your company ( % of sales ), broken essential features like chat features ( tokeet ), broken import/export/linked listing features ( guesty )... this one didnt. Superhost tools was an exception - solid little tool for what it does, but SmartBNB does the same stuff - BETTER... specifically superhost tools automates communication - which is sometimes profoundly out of context but better then nothing, and smartBNB enables review of scheduled messages, which lets you edit them to fit to context. It literally does almost EVERYTHING I could have wanted, but BETTER. While the calendar feature needs a simple fix ( scrolling is the only workable means for that for ease of use like Airbnb ) - THIS is the app to set up and follow.

Pros

- $7/listing - No setup costs - Enabled automation of 90% of my communications - I can review communications that are scheduled automatically BEFORE they go out - They don't want a percentage of my COMPANY to provide a killer service ( no % of sales model ) - They are under priced and over deliver - They under sell and overdeliver I have tried SO many tools!! Guesty and Tokeet were so glitchy they cost me money to try to setup. Guesty wanted $1000 just to set me up AND a PERCENTAGE OF MY COMPANY ( % of gross sales ) STAY AWAY from any company like that! Wheelhouse automated my prices, for a PERCENTAGE OF MY COMPANY - meh. Guesty promised to scale my ads and failed miserably. Tokeet's chat feature was garbage, but import/export listing feature was awesome. In the end, you can only hook up one channel manager to your airbnb account, so if your like me, you have got to decide on one at a time. I have tried 8 and reviewed 50-60... and Im done looking. SmartBNB delivered in almost every way I could have wanted. - Dirt cheap for what you get - Perfect communications channel w guests ( I am super picky ) - Seamless automated messages WITH THE ABILITY TO REVIEW THEM BEFORE THEY GO OUT - Bad Review strategies and are automated, rational, and effective - Almost instant, and intelligent customer service - Killer Documentation that actually trains you and almost never confuses you - Phenomenal - like off the charts phenomenal customer service tools.

Cons

- The calendar viewing is weak. Its fine because you can just use Airbnbs... but to improve it guys: clicking to go to the next month? Really? You cant scroll to Jan 15th to feb 15th? Fix that. Make it scroll like airbnbs please immediately. I don't touch that, but again, its not really a point against the company because you don't actually need to use it, I can get everything from the airbnb cal with info imported via Ical from the other sites.

Tim from Kaikoura Peninsula Retreat

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Simplifies short term rental management

The biggest thing by far is the automated email platform. It's highly customisable, and after a bit of playing round I was able to come up with a setup that I am very happy with, with most of the routine emails being sent automatically.

Pros

Automated email system The calendar showing bookings across both AirBnB & HomeAway platforms Integrated messaging An indication at the bottom of the window showing likelihood of winning booking

Cons

I wish I could enter & manage bookings that haven't come from AirBnB or HomeAway, with comms done by email.

Reasons for Choosing smartbnb

YourPorter was too slow & clunky iGMS was a combination of features & price

Billie from Financial Services

Industry: Writing and Editing

Do NOT Trust Smartbnb

Overall, it would be okay software that I would be willing to keep if I could trust the company. If I re-open my Airbnb ever, I will probably choose a different company in the future.

Pros

This software automatically sent messages to my guests before they checked in and before they left. (Check-in and Check-out emails).

Cons

The worst part is once you sign up, you can't automatically cancel. When you try to cancel it sends you to a customer service representative for them to try to talk you out of cancelling. If you try to just pause your subscription they try to bargain with you to make a great review, and require a screenshot of the review before agreeing to pause the subscription. This is B.S. in my eyes and makes this a VERY SHADY company. Basically the only things this software was really good for was responding immediately to inquiries. It sometimes made conversations awkward, because when potential guests asked questions, it pretends you are really answering and ignoring their questions.

Response from smartbnb

Replied April 2020

Hi Billie, I am happy that you were a happy Smartbnb customer until you were offered a discount. We have temporarily removed the ability to cancel in self-service so that we can advise our customers on the best move forward, either pausing or cancelling their subscription, or benefitting from a discount. This is a decision we have taken so as to be able to support each of our customers throughout this crisis. Under no circumstances would the review be a requirement for a discount to be granted, or a subscription paused or cancelled. After receiving your feedback, I have made sure this was clear to the entire team. Your subscription was therefore cancelled within minutes of you reaching out. Lastly, listening to our user's feedback is an important part of our job, and feedback about the part our product does miss is something that we listen to just as well. Your critical feedback is very valuable to us because it helps us get better. Pierre-Camille Founder & CEO

Adam from Zuma Property Management LLC

Excellend product growth & customer service

Customer service is top notch and they request/respond to customer feedback in a very timely manner.

Pros

A complete feature set is being added to regularly with ongoing investment in improving the product for users

Cons

Calendar view could be more comprehensive

Manos from H&D Karagiannis SA

Unbelievable software for Short Term Rentals

We have seen an improved ranking and overall experience from our customers has improved. Fast answers and automated staff scheduling is key for us.

Pros

It uses AI for messaging automation. Also it has procedures for automating professes with our staff. Additionally, I can also get ranking reports and a unified calendar! Heartbeats are also a great!

Cons

Although aIl questions from support are answered, it takes a few hours to get that answer. So, if you need a quick answer about a feature you have to wait for hours to get a 2 line reply.

Reasons for Choosing smartbnb

Because they use AI which is the future. Later on, they could for example also provide automatic sentiment analysis and provide an automatic answer based on the sentiment. The future looks bright!

Response from smartbnb

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for leaving such a positive review. We really appreciate that you're finding the software useful. I'm sorry that our support team has taken a while to get back to you in the past. We try to handle questions as fast as possible, and we recently grew our support team, so we can help our customers better and faster. Hopefully, the support experience will improve for you in the future!

Elkin from Casa de Anny

Great Automation/Communication Software

Pros

Everything! It does what it says for a fair price. Smartbnb saves me hours of works every single week. In summary, if you are in the STR business, stop reading reviews and go and get a free trial. You can thank me later ;)

Cons

It is excellent software, and it may take you some time to set up (nothing complex or difficult, just time), but once it is up and running, you will be glad you did it.

Reasons for Choosing smartbnb

I tried different options before, but those were not even close to the quality of Smartbnb.

Serban from Supply chain

Grear Product

Pros

Easy to use, constant innovation and great features

Cons

I would like it to integrate with more sites (like they plan to do with booking.com)

Reasons for Choosing smartbnb

easy of use, intuitive and better integration with airbnb

Shevi from airbnb rental

I absolutely love this company and their software

Great company, great product. I swear by this company's software, it saves so much time for me, its super comfortable and without doubt helps me preform better as a host. Guests often express how happy they are with the quick replays, and the code is cleaver, so the automatic messaging is 98% of the time on point. (if not, its because i was lazy and did not make enough rules). I also have someone hired to do the guests communication for me, and if not for the software her job was much harder and I would have to pay her much more, so it very literately saves me money. But beyond the software, the company itself is incredibly pleasant to work with, they have supreme service, everyone is so sweet and friendly, you get very quick replays and help with everything you need. They are always very helpful and it feels like a personal connection. They were also extremely kind now, in the time of covid 19, and without me even asking have offered a discount. An act that was really heartwarming and encouraged me to write this review. If you want help managing your hosting properties, either you are a company or a private person, I can't recommend them more. The software and the company are as reliable and helpful as could get.

Pros

*Very friendly and easy to use. Intuitive, simple and clear. great features: *scheduled messages before, after and during stay *automatic revives. *cleaver coding - identifies the topic of people's questions and replays with a prepared answer. * Fantastic statistical tools displaying data about performance, revenue, conversations with guests etc. *You have the option for automatic replay in multiple languages - based on the guests language. *full control over how much of the software you want involved in your work. *Very affordable, and definitely worth my money. *superb customer service.

Cons

I honestly love the software, have no complains. they used to send automatic daily updates about the ranking of the listing, which was a very helpful tool. You can still access the information now, but you need to get into the app and request for it and it's not automatic anymore. It's not a real problem, but I liked the automatic updates much more.

Jared from Housepitality LLC

SmartBnB Is Amazing!

Pros

We love the automation of messaging within Airbnb. This automated messaging has allowed us to scale quickly and provide high levels of customer service. The ability to customize and create message templates that are unique to the quest/property is like magic. We also love the financial reporting which we use heavily to track our progress, make strategic decisions and share results with our clients.

Cons

Not much. Our only let down about the software is that at the current time it only allows for the integration with HomeAway/VRBO and Airbnb. They focus on the quality (full API connection vs iCal links) of these connections and not quantity which we appreciate.

Adam from Hospitality Industry

Simplifying your life as a Host!!

Customer service was good and it saves me a lot of time automating the hosting process.

Pros

Reasonable price and it allows you to integrate two of the primary booking platforms (Airbnb & Homeaway) into one system. Customizable.

Cons

It doesn't allow you to integrate Booking.com (yet) but they say it's coming.

Pricing was much better

Austin from Wasatch Property Investment Group

Life Changing to say the least!

My wife and I manage 8 different Airbnb's currently. It seemed like we were messaging guests all day every day. We would forget to send check in texts from time to time and it was a mess. I actually started out with a competitor and then I found Smartbnb who was priced significantly better, had a better layout, and was way more user friendly. Smartbnb is saving us hours upon hours of messaging guests. We love the automated reviews. We couldn't be happier and have actually referred 4 of our friends and family members to the platform as well.

Pros

The automated messaging is a game changer. I have noticed we have gotten more bookings since starting with smartbnb. I don't know if it is the heartbeats feature or that our response time is improving, but we notice a difference. I love the automated reviews. The coolest part is the bad review feature. I love being able to toggle that on and know with confidence that it is going to leave the review at the last moment. I used to do this on my own and try to time it, so this just makes all the sense in the world. I also LOVE that the billing is only done on the properties that were messaged during that billing cycle. We Airbnb our house that we live in from time to time when we go on vacation. I was a little bummed to be paying monthly for messaging service when we may only Airbnb it 3 times a year. But Smartbnb doesn't charge us unless they send a message! So cool!

Cons

I don't like that there are two dashboards. It is frustrating to click on metrics or other features and be toggled to an entirely different page where I have to login again. I would have like to have just stayed on the old platform until the new one was fully ready to roll out.

Response from smartbnb

Replied October 2019

Thanks for your comments! We really appreciate the feedback. We find that others also report an increase in bookings, we believe it's due to a combination of the Heartbeats functionality and the very fast response time! We quite like the bad response mode too, we're thinking of even more functionality to make reviews and screening even easier in the future. I apologize about the issue with the two dashboards, we will be rolling out the new Metrics functionality in the next two weeks, so you will hopefully not have to deal with the double-dashboard issue for much longer! And we know you will love the new Metrics dashboard, it will be a game-changer.

John from Beefalo Cafe, LLC

Smart BnB saves me hours per week managing vacation rentals!

SmartBnB, along with and analytics sites and an automated pricing site, means I literally work less than one hour per week managing my AirBnB listing.

Pros

- Automated Messaging SmartBnb would be worth it for this feature alone. My entire message flow is automated, and most of the time I don't even send a message during guest's stay. It auto-responds to new bookings, making my response time essentially instant. And it even automatically leaves reviews fo the guests. - Analytics I love the suite of analytics that smartbnb uses - and they seem committed to improving them as they go - Customer service There is a dedicated facebook group for SmartBnB users, where team members and sometimes the founder himself will respond to guest questions. There is also a chat feature on the website which is always answered promptly.

Cons

Pretty much nothing. I love this software, and they're ALWAYS working on fine-tuning and improving it!

Reasons for Choosing smartbnb

Features, price, and customer service.

Response from smartbnb

Replied August 2019

Thanks so much for the positive feedback, John! We're delighted that you enjoy Smartbnb -- and much more is yet to come!

Cristina from Capital Jetset Properties Puerto Rico

Best Property Management Messaging System

Overall experience: Happy camper here! Simple set up, variety of languages, cost effective, great customer service, teams can access their areas in the system without a problem, you can manage multiple platforms, metrics, CRM and continuous improvement. It can't get any better.

Pros

We have been using Smartbnb since they began. We have seen them grow and develop their software always keeping both administrator and guests in mind. In my opinion, their customer service is one of the BEST in the industry.

Cons

This is a simple yet effective software and the team keeps on developing new tools all the time. Perhaps a better app for phones could be an improvement, nonetheless, what is offered at the moment works!

Reasons for Choosing smartbnb

Ease of use, great and fast responding customer service, not a technical or difficult to handle system, existing options to request improvements in the platform for future development and a feeling of partnership with them through all communications.

Angela from Richpoint LLC

Makes my life so much easier

Overall I love smartbnb. It saves me a lot of time and effort. It makes managing multiple properties a lot less of a headache and I would definitely recommend it.

Pros

I help oversee 10 short term rental properties across 6 different accounts. I love how I can easily see what's going on and respond to any customer for any property in one platform. You couldn't believe how time consuming it is to respond to people across so many different accounts. Also I LOVE how you can set up automated messages - ugh the best! This saves me an incredible amount of time every week!

Cons

The only thing I wish this smartbnb had was a mobile app which I know they're working on and I'm very excited for. Also I wish it was easier to set up manual tasks and reminders without having to go to the operations calendar and look up the customer. I wish you could do that all within the messaging section. There's also a fewww times the program bugged out on me but overall I really like the program.

Reasons for Choosing smartbnb

My porter had more limited functionality and was a lot more clunky but I liked how the task set up was easier and how you can opt to get notifications for all messages, not just first inquiries or reservations.

Response from smartbnb

Replied October 2019

We're delighted that Smartbnb is helping you run your business more easily and effectively! We also really appreciate your feedback: the mobile app will be ready very, very soon ;) And your recommendation about making manual tasks easier to set up is quite right, we will add this to the feedback pipeline. And of course, we will keep working on fixing bugs and making sure that Smartbnb is the most reliable platform in the short-term rental market :)

Yaroslav from Self Employed

Best money spent

Amazing. I love the company and their product. And it keeps getting better every year.

Pros

I most love that this software allows to automate 80% of communication with guests. I never have to worry about check-in instructions, parking instructions, leaving reviews and many other small communication things. I love the price of Smartbnb as it's very affordable for anyone doing short term rentals. And the support has always been quick and amazing.

Cons

It's not magic. You have to sit down and learn and try and test certain features. So it does take some time to learn what are the best settings that suit your needs as the software can be customised in incredible detail.

Response from smartbnb

Replied April 2020

Thanks Yaroslav for your feedback. Sadly, magic always require some degree of work, depending on how custom you want your setup to be. What we help with is the ROI on that initial time investment. Let us know if there is anything we can do to make it faster on your end!

William from Hometime

Outstanding Product from an Outstanding Team

They are a young and dynamic company and are able to deliver a great product with outstanding support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] started on his own with the experience of managing his own properties - he has designed a very good platform that streamlines one of the most onerous workflows for any accommodation manager (guest communications). The team has now expanded and they push features regularly and connect with multiple OTAs

Pros

Beautiful UI with thoughtful design Good feature mix that add value to a property management business Automated messaging with a good level of sophistication & ease of use Airbnb connectivity a plus Automated reviews for Airbnb are particularly useful

Cons

Predictive messaging is not that practical in real life applications

Kourtney from Airbnb Host

Smartbnb keeps me organized and makes me look awesome.

Exceptional. I would recommend it to all Airbnb hosts. I don't think I would be as successful or as organized had someone not recommended the software.

Pros

I love that I am able to set-up and schedule specific messages to potential future guests and guests from everything to inquiry requests, to check-in instructions, to review reminders. Also, the property manager and the cleaning team receives automated messages upon a booking confirmation, as soon as I do once a guest has booked my property. Because I utilize Smartbnb, I am able to keep my response time at 100% on the Airbnb platform, something that Airbnb looks at when evaluating Superhost status.

Cons

I don't really have any cons as I know no other software experience like this and I have had awesome success with the implementation and use.

Ntsako from Urban Proxy (pty) Ltd

Smartbnb changed everything

TIME!!!

Pros

Cons

Sometimes messages require me to review and send, e.g booking confirmation, but its only been happening recently, so hopefully they will fix this

Response from smartbnb

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. Our designers and developers are constantly working on making sure the software is easy to use for all kinds of users. You mentioned in the 'cons' section that sometimes you need to review messages before they go out, like booking confirmations. I have good news for you! If you go to your account settings you can switch on the option to send messages to returning guests. It's switched off by default but if you turn it on, then the confirmations will go out automatically! We hope you will continue to trust us to save you time in the future :)

Monika from Rent like home

Thanks to smartbnb keeping our response rates very high while saving our time !

We're avoiding mistakes that can occur when sending messages without automatization. Also it saves loads of time of our emploees with sending automatic templates, more to that, no one has to remember about sending them to each guest !

Pros

It makes managing many properties very easy in terms of guest comunication. We're keeping our response rates very high. Really great feature is automatic guest review. It helps to save a lot of time and energy.

Cons

I would love to see integration with other portals than airbnb. Booking.com would be great as it is another big player in a short term rental OTA's. We're missing the feature of responding to the guest reviews (automated).

Reasons for Choosing smartbnb

It seemed to be the best one on the market and the bigest one, which means taht every time airbnb changes something in the guest-host communication, they'll be the one of the first ones to be informed and to customize their programm.

Angela from Airbnb Host

Great for hosts

Pros

This software helps manage the recurring messages needed to be sent to hosts. It helps the experience feel personal to the guest and allows us to quickly provide all the necessary information to guests at the most relevant time intervals before, during and after their stay.

Cons

There are functionalities that can be included to improve operations - such as messaging to cleaners - that would make this software more holistic in its applicability. There is limited functionality to message all cleaners on your "team" but something that would be useful would be the ability to have auto message sent to certain cleaners (i.e. those you have allocated to clean on a certain day), allow for confirmation type responses with cleaners and other use cases to bring the operations piece truly on board to this platform.

Nick from City House Hostels

Time Saved Makes it Well Worth It

Pros

Allows me to stay in contact with guests proactively - before, during, and after a guest stays with us. Automating the email sequence means information is never missed going to the guests. Using short codes is nice to not have to write blocks of text repeatedly. Also, the short codes are nice when I need to update small aspects of text, I can write the sentence structure around a short code so updating something like a door code is very easy

Cons

The idea of being able to recognize what the a guest is asking and respond appropriately is an amazing idea --- but we've not gotten it to work consistently enough (or barely at all) to rely on it. So questions still need be answered manually most of the time (although the saved responses do make it quicker!)

phil from step above homes

Essential for providing consistently excellent customer service

Great software for automating event based messages. Also provides hosts with a central dashboard for guest communication.

Pros

Allows for automated, event-based messaging for short term rental operators. Construct the perfect message once and have it sent to guests exactly the same every time. Lots of customization options to personalize the message and help the guest feel like they are unique and special.

Cons

The ability to automatically answer questions based on AI is a promising idea but only works for a few basic questions like early check-in. It is very hard to train the system to recognize other frequently asked questions.

Gavin from Seven Corners Farm, LLC

Awesome, awesome product!

Wonderful! Great customer service! Great product!

Pros

We love everything about this software. It is a key part of helping us manage our customer base and we wouldn't want to be without it. It's a MUST HAVE! Easy to use & very functional and "smart."

Cons

We feel it's great as is! Keep doing what you are doing!

Response from smartbnb

Replied April 2020

Thanks a lot Gavin for your great words after using our product for 2 years! If there is anything we can do to improve your experience, feel free to let us know!

António Jorge Cardoso from Hospital Gaia

It's trully Smart and supportive

I have my main work as Pharmacy Technician, so Smartbnb help me doing mist of messaging making my time better. And when at home with family its gold and make magic helping me stay more focused in family time. I couldn't ask a better software.

Pros

All guests appreciate our messages and most really think they are sended on time manually by me, so the reviews always mentioned the quick replies.

Cons

It makes what is supposed to do, until today I'm very happy. But could add more features in the future like helping creating tips and guides ready to use when guests request help. Other features could be added but mainly now have what i most need.

Jo from Air Hostd

Easy to use, great support and integrity

I definitely recommend smartbnb and I would use it again. It was easy overall!!

Pros

I found it easy to get everything set up, the customer service reps very knowledgeable and supportive. I appreciated that while there may not be some of the features other products have what is important is that new functions/features are properly planned and tested. I never experienced any problems at all.

Cons

I would have liked integration with other accommodation platforms and the ability to collect payments but I do know these are things in the pipeline and being worked on.

Liza from what a welcome!

Great Automessaging tool

Great!

Pros

User friendly - easy of use Auto Messages tool Great support Cost Can be use with co-host accounts

Cons

Few integrations. I'd like to see more channel and smart tools integrations.

Reasons for Choosing smartbnb

Cost Can be use with a co-host account

Matthew from Personal Business

Increases Efficiency

Pros

The automated messaging is essential to saving time in my business operation especially when they need to be sent at specific times. Messages can be personalised so recipients do not know you are sending automated messages. Messages can be set up for different properties.

Cons

It takes a while to become familiar with its capabilities but once you have set it up and you use it regularly this will overcome this issue.

Nigel from Peninsula21b

Manage your short term rental stress and time free

Has enabled me to run properties in Australia and the UK, from an island in the middle of the Pacific with poor internet. AND to achieve top rating for communication!

Pros

Copes with all messaging. They have pretty well thought of everything and new features continually being added

Cons

Takes a short time to set up, but well worth the initial effort

Panuwat from BMindGuest

Best helper and leader for my area

I can get a best and fast answer to my guest when they just inquire. Everything that I need to send to my guest I can set automatic and timely to them with out wast my time. I can sleep well with out worries to answer messages.

Pros

I thought that I could help me and save my time so I could have time to do something else without worrying.

Cons

My least favorite is I don't have a list of all the numbers that I need, the software allowing me to use 10, but I can only use two of them a month. Haha

Kostas from Lockboxx

Great software that minimizes guest communication

Pros

Can send to my guests check in instructions in their language, inform them about check out times, ask them questions.

Cons

Response from smartbnb

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much for your review, Kostas!

Zack from Compass

Makes Management Easy!

Syncing calendars and pricing, automated messaging and great customer experience

Pros

I tried many vacation rental integration softwares before landing on SmartBNB. None have as many features as this one. I love that I can not only sync the calendars but also the pricing. Automated messaging makes management a breeze!

Cons

I would like to be able to connect multiple AirBNB/VRBO accounts as I manage properties for many different individuals.

Lewis from Self Employed

Get your automated templates right and Smartbnb can run your listing for you.

A+

Pros

very well documented. You can get up and running without calling support.

Cons

It's a bit complicated, but getting AI to communicate with your guests for you is not easy and it's a HUGE benefit. Just don't expect to spend less than a few sessions drafting/testing/drafting/testing

Reasons for Choosing smartbnb

also I already had a dynamic pricing engine, so the lack of one wasn't important.

Joshua from air SERVANT

Great for automated messaging

Client communication

Pros

The only way to grow your business is with software like this.

Cons

The interface is a little awkward and the cleaning scheduling is hard to use

Response from smartbnb

Replied April 2020

Thanks a lot Joshua for your great feedback on Smartbnb. Some of the features of Operations might indeed appear quite harder to use than expected, especially if your usage scenario is quite simple. For those simple scenarios, there is now very little setup required with the help of daily digests for you and your team. You can learn more about this from our product documentation on https://www.notion.so/smartbnb/Daily-digest-email-57ce8cd9599c4d28bc9e703bd269c369

Adam from the outpost miami LLC

Essential software for Airbnb property managers

Pros

Cons

I wish it was a little cheaper..Maybe 3 dollars or 4 dollar per listing as I have a lot of listings it gets very expensive

Natalie from NESTbnb

Great product for automating guest communication and stepping guests through ID verification process

Pros

Message templates, guest verification, easy to view infometrics showing data analytics, notifying cleaning staff of each new booking, guest insights, excellent customer support.

Cons

Interoperability with Booking dot com. Custom dates for metrics reports is a bit glitchy. It would be great if this product was extended to become a fuller channel management option.

Prayas from Prime Scotland Ltd

Love it everyday

Pros

Extremely flexible and powerful. Customizable to any extent you want and does all the heavy lifting for me.

Cons

Mobile phone app needs further improvement, it doesn't work as efficiently as the website.

François from bnbCopilote

Smartbnb

Love it, couldn't live with it.

Pros

Automatisation is really easy. The options seems to be developed by people that really understand the daily challenges in their industrie The new app

Cons

The new Calendar is not optimized for phones. dont work with booking yet.

Reasons for Choosing smartbnb

interface is clear and easy to understand without reading an FAQ

Jeselle from Hostly Inc.

Reliable Software

Pros

I find it easier to use this on our daily operations because of its Filters and Auto Messaging

Cons

It would be better if the messaging is synced with Booking.com

Jason from Jason’s Airbnb’s

Exceeded my expectations

It has been nothing short of amazing. They are super responsive, and the product has not only saved me 3-4 hours of work a week, but it’s also surprisingly fixed several challenges I had with guests. It’s also improved my overall ratings with their amazingly well thought out rating system.

Pros

The advanced features designed by a team that obviously understands the challenges of a multi-unit host and also truly understands how to increase host efficiency while also providing a stellar improved experience for our guests.

Cons

Response from smartbnb

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and kind words. We're thrilled that we've exceeded your expectations so far! And the best news is that there's so much in the pipeline still to come. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any suggestions or ideas, we're all ears.

Julia from easyBNB

smartbnb Review

We are very satisfied with smartbnb

Pros

Great for automating and centralizing our guest communication

Cons

None to comment about. They offer great service!

Jonathan from AirSimplicity LLC

Fantastic STR Software

Pros

I love the automated messaging that can be used for both Airbnb and VRBO/Homeaway. The messaging streamlines my business and makes my guests feel that I am always there for them.

Cons

Some small things such as the drop downs on the website are just too tiny and hard to navigate.

Carol from Yorkinstyle

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Could not be without it!

Pros

This was easy to set up, great and fast customer service, integrated well. I could not go back to how I was working before. The time saved far outweighs the cost of the software and it has enabled me to take on new business.

Cons

None! I havent come across anything yet.

Mitxel from Unbranded Rentals LLC

smartbnb will save you loads of time

They have been great. Always quick to respond to my questions, and overall a great value for what they provide.

Pros

Automation of routine tasks and communication with guests.

Cons

The phone app is a little bit laggy and some of the features that i use the most on desktop are not available on the mobile app (task calendar)

Price point

Jonathan from 61 Saint Felix Street

SmartBnb massively reduces administrative burden of running my Airbnb

I have been using Smartbnb for several months now and it has vastly reduced my administrative load. I am a bit of a geek but found setting it up very easy. A couple of times I have had to override the automated messages and found that very easy as well. Not only is it easier to manage my Airbnb property now but it also has improved the quality and frequency of my messaging to guests.

Pros

I am running a very busy Airbnb (2-3 bookings per week) in a house I own in Brooklyn, NY. I am a busy professional and I live in California so it is important that I have good software to automate the booking and management process. I am using Smartbnb to communicate with guests in a personal but automated fashion as well as send reminders to my cleaning person.

Cons

The URL is a little hard to remember (though that is really nitpicking).

Reasons for Choosing smartbnb

The reviews I read on Smartbnb were all good so I didn't feel the need to do a big competitive analysis.

Response from smartbnb

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your review, Jonathan. We're thrilled that you're happy with our tools, especially since they help you run your Airbnbs remotely, all while being a full-time professional! That's amazing. We'll continue working hard to make Smartbnb even better for you and your guests.

PAMELA from FIVE STAR STAYS

LOVE SMARTBNB

BNB IS THE BEST MESSAGING SERVICE FOR SHORT TERM RENTALS

Pros

THIS SERVICE PROVIDED SEAMLESS COMMUNICATION TO OUR GUESTS WHICH PROMOTED PROFESSIONALISM AND REDUCED OUR WORKLOAD TREMENDOUSLY

Cons

NONE NO PROBLEMS AT ALL IT HAS GRADUALLY IMPROVED

Must Have Automation Software to scale your STR Business

Pros

Smartbnb safed me hours of works and writing back and fourth. And made it possible for me to grow my STR Business in the first place.

Cons

You need to spend a tiny bit of time to able to use the software correctly.

Messiah from Hospitality

The best for STR

Pros

It helps me manage my two properties with ease.

Cons

No real app yet. You have to use a web browser

Response from smartbnb

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We were absolutely thrilled to receive it. And, you will be happy to know we have just launched an app! It's available on iOS and Android :) - Enjoy!

John from Cohost Kings

Great Product, Great Service, Great Leadership

Pros

-The automation is a life saver -Customer service is fantastic -Constant improvements

Cons

-Lack of partner integrations -Should further stride to becoming a one stop shop for short term rentals

Tara from Click Book Stay

Streamlined communication

Pros

Easy integration with our Airbnb account enabling us to maintain prompt responses to guest enquiries 24/7

Cons

Nothing I can think of. It served the purpose I subscribed to it for.

Tia from Castle COncierge Hosting

New User 1 month

Customer support and value is why I'll stay.

Pros

The value is great. What they do for the amount you receive is extremely competitive.

Cons

Still in early stage development and some kinks need working out.

Reasons for Choosing smartbnb

Reviews and suggesitons from other users on the FB chat rooms.

Response from smartbnb

Replied November 2019

Thank you very much for your review, Tia! We're delighted you've found Smartbnb useful! Our support team is always at your service to help you with training and clarification on any issues you may be facing during these early days. We're also constantly adding new features, functionality and design improvements, so we trust you'll be able to see Smartbnb progress and grow along with your business. We hope to be worthy of your five stars sometime soon in the future!