• Pros

• "Very easy to use, good design, excellent customer service"

• "Very attractive. It has a very clean feel to it and nicely visual"

• "Smoobu è semplice, intuitivo e ci si sente seguiti passo dopo passo con una spiegazione e/o dimostrazione. Il servizio clienti è il top! Bravissima Giada. "

• Cons

• "It could be a bit more intuitive for my taste, however the assistance team is very helpful."

• "some minor features, compared to other software, were still missing, but they are minor and I know the Dev team keep working to improve"

• "Missing revenue management module to control prices easily. They do have a price management module, but its awkward to use. I´ve solved this with integration towards pricelabs. "

Browse Smoobu Reviews

Stefano from Hospitality

best management software around for vacation rentals

made my life easier, and automatized many processes that were manual before. and it's still cheap!

Pros

The simplicity of setup and use, great performances, money for value, made life easier Exceptional Italian customer support!

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

this is so far the best software

Reasons for Switching to Smoobu

when I thought I needed a more performing tool and switched to a competitor have realized that Smoobu had all that I needed, so came back

Ryohei from Return Co.

Best viable solution for small property owners with great CUSTOMER SUPPORT, CLEAN FEATURES & PRICING

Pros

Firstly, for someone who has hardly used a channel manager, the learning curve is always going to be a thing no matter which service you decide to use. This was the case for me, after reading countless reviews I decided to trial Smoobu and am now a paid user. And when the learning curve is unavoidable, Smoobu truly shines with their CUSTOMER SUPPORT - it is definitely one of their best features. Their chat team works in German-time (and they are not available 24/7), but it was definitely handy when you're based overseas. Their e-mail support team I find are VERY experienced, fast, helpful, patient, understanding and respectful - I seriously only have praise for them! They truly helped a novice channel manager user like myself troubleshoot, configure, and set up the optimal solution that works best for my particular business size and workflow. Regarding the SOFTWARE FEATURES, I think we always tend to want more, and more of the available features offered more seamlessly and automated, so I don't think it's even fair to expect EVERYTHING, and the simplicity of Smoobu's software - both in UI and UX, once you get a grip on it, is a HUGE asset that eliminates and minimises all the headaches we go through as owners and managers. And finally - PRICING. Based on my own research I think their overall quality offering is astounding vis a vis the cost. I am thoroughly impressed with the service and am grateful that I found something I am happy to pay for and proud to continue using!

Cons

EMAIL SUPPORT > CHAT SUPPORT: Though chat support is easier to access, for an actual conundrum or a multilayered question you're facing I would definitely go through their e-mail support since they can constructively engage with your problems (maybe also because they have more time to respond?), and you really feel that they are there to help you! But the chat team is great too for small questions you might have (but sometimes they disconnect in the middle of a question - but don't be discouraged and take that to e-mail or maybe call though I haven't tried that personally!) GOOD DESIGN BUT NOT YET MIND-BLOWING: It is minimal, clean and ticks all the right boxes in terms of UI / UX and it is not at all problem for internal admin use, but for someone who comes from a creative industry background (e.g. used to the intuitive approach of Apple products and have done consumer-facing communication work) I do think their consumer-facing features (like their new GUEST APP and WEB EMBEDDABLE BOOKING TOOL) can be further reimagined based to align themselves with consumers who are spoiled by Apple, Google et al. providing great design to the mainstream. So in sum, based on a philosophy that good design → looks great and ALSO heightens practicality. TWO-WAY SYNCS VS iCAL SYNC: Not a con but a note - with Airbnb when you sync via their two-way sync it makes it impossible to view or edit your calendar on Airbnb. It's great but I found it easier to iCal sync like the rest of the platforms!

Reasons for Switching to Smoobu

They are great too don't get me wrong! But Lodgify was just too expensive for my specific business size of three properties.

Allan from Pillar Properties Scotland Ltd

Tokeet to Smoobu

Overall, our experience has been great. We have lost a couple of features, however what we have gained far outweighs this. Customer support also very kindly offered to import existing direct bookings which was very helpful.

Pros

The features that drew us to Smoobu were the automated messaging, Igloohome integration, the guest guide/portal and the additional option selling.

Cons

I would say the only negative point we have so far is the handling/recording of invoices. Payments need to be recorded manually, whereas Tokeet would handle this automatically and made it very easy to schedule invoices, and track sent, outstanding and paid invoices.

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

Price was the main motivation, as I feel Smoobu provides the best level of functionality in the price bracket.

Reasons for Switching to Smoobu

To improve integration with third party services, improve our automation functionality and provide a better customer experience for our guests.

Patricia from Great Rentals, LLC

Did not work for my Vacation Rentals

I used this software about every minute of the free software trail, switching both my airbnb and vrbo 5 listings from current software to Smoobu. what a nightmare. I've been using Bookerville which is loaded with features, but doesn't quite have the smooth look of Smoobu. Instead of throwing my efforts into Bookerville, I thought all Softwares were the same.... No they are not. My Smoobu experience had be fall in LOVE with Bookerville and take the effort to expand my use of their numerous fully developed features. Describe my overall experience with Smoobu? Above all it convinced me that I had the best vacation software in Bookerville over all its competition.

Pros

Very attractive. It has a very clean feel to it and nicely visual

Cons

There were quite a few issues that I thought they may over time address, but I'd have to say the absolutely most shocking shortcoming of this software was an inability for guest who comes to your website to get an itemized quote. I actually called and arranged a VERY early morning conference call with this European based company.... and this is just one of the crazy, head scratching things about this software. It allows you to imbed a link from them to your own company website for guests to get a quote; but this is a total quote.... No itemized quote. So if you've got a $1000 refundable deposit, guests don't know that, its just this HUGE total, without details on cleaning fee, taxes, options, refundable deposit, etc. From here, the guests can contact you for the itemized quote and book. What the heck? why can't they book on line? why can't they see an itemized quote? This is just one of the things that Smoobu knew hosts would want, but that they didn't bother to do right.... and unfortunately one of so many half way done things .... I guess so they could add it to their feature list, but it is completely useless. Just having an itemized quote and booking the guest later would have been a huge help, but they couldn't be bothered to do this.... and with refundable deposits in one HUGE total ... hosts will have to clutter their websites with explanations.

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

I didn't choose Smoobu above other products. I tried the Free Trail and while it took about every minute of the full trial to realize .... pretty much at every turn, this was not the best option for me, a vacation home owner who has 5 rentals of various sizes. The smallest sleeping 2 people going right up to the largest vacation house in my tourist coastal market, sleeping up to 27 people.

Reasons for Switching to Smoobu

I wrongly assumed Smoobu was an updated, more features, easier use software. It was not.

Response from Smoobu

Replied November 2020

Dear Patricia, thanks for your review! I quickly checked all your tickets and I understand where you are coming from. What you are looking for is a high end agency solution that can cover all your details for your business. we are however targeting owners and we are providing a very affordable solution. So indeed our software may not be what you need. But please also note that a product you are looking for will cost you a multiple of Smoobu. Also e.g. if you want to put a deposit you can add it to the extras that will not be displayed in the overall costs of the booking. So for your main point there is actually a solution we can offer. Wishing you all the best Philipp

Anya from Airy Poppins

Smoobu Is a valuable tool

It is always a pleasure to work with the Smoobu team. I have even managed to contribute to the upgrades in features with some of my suggestions....which shows that the dev team is dedicated to producing a product that suits their client's needs.

Pros

I love that you are able to create a booking tool and website from the portal, and customise the bookings from various portals that are clearly identifiable by colour coding.

Cons

It would be great if there was more API integrations automatically available to all portals - especially in South Africa.

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

I liked Smoobu because of the versatility and ease of use. Also, Smoobu provided payments and invoicing in my local currency.

Reasons for Switching to Smoobu

I found it far too cantankerous and clunky to work with. Smoobu is super simple and effective for my needs. I have more than one cottage on one property and quite a few other properties, all owned by different owners. It's been easy to put them all onto one portal so that I have an eye of everything happening in my short term holiday rentals and cleaning business

Xabier Txomin from Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great software i would not hessitate to recommend

It is really easy to use. No complications, no difficult to set up functionalities. The property web facility is a plus. The support team is really friendly, knowledgeable and listens to customers!. I am getting lots of emails from competition but I am not planning to move from Smoobu. I really love Smoobu simplicity.

Pros

Pros: 1.-It is a very easy to use software. Getting familiar with smoobu is really simple, practically instantaneous. 2.-The migration to Smoobu is really simple and staff is always willing to help. 3.-They have a very useful and very easy to configure web functionality. 4.-I love the functionality of being able to synchronize rates from smoobu with the most important sales channels. 5.-The synchronizations works perfectly. It has never failed so far. No double bookings at all. 6.-The system rarely crashes down and if it does, it is momentarily for maintenance. 7.-You can set up Smoobu in different languages. It is truly multi-lingual. 8.-Perhaps this is one of the strongest points of Smoobu. It is true that communication with the customer service department is easy, fast and always in a friendly and professional tone.

Cons

Cons: Given that it is a software that it is designed to be easily usable and does not complicate its functionalities, there may be people who miss less avant-garde features but in my case in particular I love that everything Smoobu offers works perfectly and without complications. They are currently developing a solution for the new PSD2 regulations, which is more than welcome.

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

Smoobu covered all my needs and I decided to give it a try

Reasons for Switching to Smoobu

Many synchronization problems that I suppose have already been resolved. It was not multilingual and the support did not solve anything.

Fabian from 86 INN EXPRESS

UN NUEVO COMPETIDOR CON MUCHA CALIDAD!

Un software muy intuitivo, con todas las funcionalidades necesaria para administrar desde pocos a muchos apartamentos turísticos o habitaciones de hotel a un nivel profesional, Tiene muy buen precio y sobre todo el servicio de atención al cliente, son muy cercanos y personalizan cada situación, te sientes cuidado y respaldado cuando algo sucede, sobre todo en esos tiempos de pandemia, tienen un sobresaliente en este sentido, Por lo demás son un software muy completo al que hay que adaptarse al principio, sobre todo si se ha usado otro software diferente antes de este… Los recomiendo sin dudarlo, después de usar 2 empresas diferentes previamente, estoy muy feliz una año después con Smoboo, en mi idioma siempre y con la certeza de que no hablare con una maquina cuando pasa algo! Enhorabuena chicos!!!

Pros

Es un software muy completo, con inmensa catidad de funcionalidades y sencillo de usar.

Cons

Al principio cuesta adaptarse, pero es como todo lo nuevo, es tan practico que puede llegar a confundir, pero todo lo contrario.

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

Lo elegi por el precio y me he quedado con ellos por la calidad del producto, todo un acierto!

Reasons for Switching to Smoobu

Smoobu tiene mucho mejor precio, la mejor atencion al cliente que se puede esperar en este sector y las fucnionalidades casi exactas y hasta mejores, por mucho menos dinero.

Nico from Kalamata Top Rooms

Best price - functionality relation on the market

I have done thorough evaluations of what the market has to offer for business like mine and I have concluded that smoobu is the best option for e business of my size in europe. It covers everything that is essential and also offers quite a bit more. It is multilingual which is an important aspect for short time rentals in Europe. Their support is really adequate. For the price one pays it is the best to my knowledge (and I think I've seen them all).

Pros

It offers a lot of functionality that only more expensive tools offer. There exists a direct line to their support and to their management.

Cons

There are some issues about the user interface. They don't really affect the functionality but would be very nice if they would be fixed.

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

Best price - functionality relation. Covers everything essential for the best price.

michela from Appartamento Cristoforo Colombo

Smoobu Channel Manager

Lo consiglio vivamente a tutti i gestori di strutture ricettive.

Pros

Ho fin da subito apprezzato la semplicità e la praticità di questo software che consiglio vivamente anche a chi parte da zero e non ha alcuna esperienza con i 'channel manager'. Mi sono trovata molto bene con tutte le funzionalità, semplici e intuitive da usare, e ho particolarmente apprezzato il servizio di assistenza, davvero eccellente.

Cons

Non c'è nulla che non mi abbia soddisfatto.

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

Perché mi è sembrato molto più semplice da usare.

Pierre from Bleu Baech Bungalow

Kostengünstig für Hotels und Resorts

Das Programm arbeitet perfekt fast 2 Jahren kein Fehler.

Pros

Einfacher Handhabung und kostengünstig hat mir deshalb am besten gefallen

Cons

Kein gefunden vielleicht nicht für große Hotels.

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

Von alle probierten Produkte beste Handhabung und kostengünstig.

Reasons for Switching to Smoobu

Programm war schwierig unhandlich und teuer.

Andrew from Luvitere

Minimal user IT knowledge needed; Regular Improvements and New Feature; Top After-Sales Support

We have absolute confidence in the Smoobu software after over 2 years of using it. In an increasingly automated world, the Smoobu after sales staff have a human touch and an UNDERSTANDING of our business that is invaluable, which indicates that they are well-trained/experienced. Any problems can be solved swiftly without long tedious (and repeated) explanations. We have found EXACTLY the product and back-up we need, starting from scratch in 2017 and cruising at our optimum turnover in 2020, which would have been impossible with the Smoobu software package.

Pros

As a single property tourism letting company, we need a one-stop solution for our market visibility, communications, calendar and price management (linked to the WHOLE market) and and a 100% reliable point-of-sale interface with our payment provider platform. The SMOOBU property rental management software package gives us all the above and several other options that we don't use. Very good value for money when one considers its vital role. It's an EXCELLENT tool.

Cons

We offer our website in 3 languages BUT Smoobu does not, as yet, permit us to set up a photo-based template into which we can add our images THEN copy that template and insert the different languages. The work-time needed to set up the sites is therefore tripled as each language site needs to be started from a set of blank pages.... The Smoobu team is so pro-active that this option will no doubt come soon.

Carsten from Ferien auf dem nengshof

Gute preiswerte Software mit Entwicklungspotential und Schwächen im Support

Insgesamt habe ich eine Verbesserung zu meinem vorher genutzten System erfahren und freue mich auf neue features, die hoffentlich noch entwickelt werden. Im Bereich des Supports ist die erfahrene Hilfe stark mitarbeiterabhängig. Insgesamt würde ich mir wünschen, dass stärker auf die Bedürnisse und Vorschläge der User eingegangen würde.

Pros

Der Channelmanager ist wirklich ausgesprochen einfach zu bedienen und funktioniert ausgezeichnet. Ein Synchronisieren mit den großen Portalen ist sehr einfach, schnell und zuverlässig.

Cons

Wenn man viele Einheiten vermietet vermisst man doch die eine oder andere Funktion, z. B. mehr Möglichkeiten in der Preisgestaltung. Der Support ist leider nicht so wie in vielen Bewertungen beschrieben. Die jungen Leute sind häufig entweder genervt oder ignorant, beides ist für den User nicht zielführend. Ich hoffe die vielbeschworene Innovationsfreuede und Veränderungsbereitschaft bleibt erhalten, so dass man in 2 Jahren nicht wieder zum nächsten System hoppen muss.

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

Guter und einfach zu bedienender Channelmanager, insgesamt einfache und intuitive Bedienung, Flexibilität, Preis

Reasons for Switching to Smoobu

schlechter Support, unflexibles Unternehmen, keine App fürs Handy, Zugänge waren nicht regulierbar, Preis

Criscia from Vianaar Hospitality Private Limited

Easy to use & Highly recommended

Pros

This channel manager has really increased our team efficiency while managing ~40 properties in India. It's very easy to use, very fast to get started... We did the trial and realised we could not live without it anymore! Customer service is also very responsive! I HIGHLY recommend this channel manager.

Cons

For over 40 listings it is difficult to search the availability as we need to scroll up or down. If there is search option for dates it would make it easier.

Response from Smoobu

Replied September 2020

Dear Criscia, thanks very much for your review and choosing us over others. Very excited to hear that you are enjoying your experience. We are working on making the calendar easier to use also for larger accounts. In the meantime, have you discovered the calendar only view? https://login.smoobu.com/de/booking/calendar/2 Best Philipp

Gerry from Vondelpark House Bed & Breakfast

You can phone them! You call them, they answer. They listen, they do what you want. In minutes!

It supports my business, and saves me time and money. It also frees me up to grow my business and add new channels with confidence

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive. Great dashboard with everything you need all in one screen. All backed up by the best customer service I have had with a Channel Manager. It's like having a back office that actually likes working with you. Before discovering Smoobu I had tried 2 other channel managers. I lasted 9 months with the first and only 3 months with the second. They were difficult to navigate, badly designed. The customer service was awful, you had to either send an email and wait for a reply or make an appointment sometime in the future to get a call back (that often just didn't happen). I was going crazy and about to give up on finding something that worked. Then I found Smoobu. It was a Saturday afternoon, and they had a telephone number. Just out of curiosity I called (expecting a voicemail saying they were closed). Much to my surprise a human being answered. I was up and running within hours. A connection that with a previous company had taken 3 weeks took them 2 minutes. Yes I know, unbelievable. No more stress. No more feelings of isolation. No more double bookings (and being told it was somehow my fault). I am now relaxed and happy and growing my business. And concentrating on my guests. I really feel like I have found a business partner who cares about me and is part of my success.

Tara from Whitevale Property

Ticks more boxes that you need for less money!

We'd been comparing platforms for a few weeks and found that Smoobu was not only more cost-effective but that it ticked so many more boxes than we had even envisaged. The Smoobu team are super helpful and respond very quickly to the few queries I had but really, they have explained everything exceptionally clearly that you'll rarely need to reach out! I'd highly recommend Smoobu and can't imagine moving to any other platform especially with their continuous improvements and new integrations which I think will be very useful when normality returns to our hospitality business!

Pros

Cost-effective and incredibly easy to set up all the integrations with everything explained exceptionally clearly that you'll rarely need to reach out but the team are super helpful when you do and respond very quickly! Ticked so many more boxes than we had even envisaged. The Guest App is genius and we can't wait for our guests to benefit; as well as upselling feature!

Cons

That I didn't discover it sooner. It didn't appear in my google searches but luckily discovered it via an online ad :)

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

Guest App. 2-way API integrations with Airbnb etc. Cost! EASY SETUP!

Reasons for Switching to Smoobu

Switched to Smoobu due to the cost of my old platform, a lack of integrations, poor communication and overall, the older provider didn't seem to care.

Pio from Hospitality

Very good with potential for improvement

This is my first online pms/channel manager that I'm using. So far I'm very happy and I will be even more happy if the development team and the management will be willing to evaluate developing more advanced features, in order to make Smoobu not only a software for very small but for mid size property managers. The learning curve for using Smoobu is quite flat at the beginning (meaning that you need to invest a lot of time to figure out how it works) and being forced to leave it after a couple of months because it doesn't manage a sufficient number of (different) properties would definitely be a lose-lose situation.

Pros

Assistance. The team is super kind and fast to reply.

Price and free trial.

Response from Smoobu

Replied October 2020

Hi Pio, thanks for your review. I am very happy you are enjoying your experience with Smoobu and you chose us over Guesty :) It can be quite tricky to get used to all these features out there, but we are working on UI / UX every day. Let us know any suggestions you have by opening a ticket. Happy to discuss and evaluate. Cheers Philipp

tamir from engel apartments

Industry: Broadcast Media

Good software. It is possible to make it excellent software

Overall convenient and friendly software. In my opinion with some other functions like the ones I mentioned it can turn from good software into excellent software. It is important for me to add that there are similar software to this one at lower prices and at more expensive prices. In my country the average monthly software cost ranges around 50 euros. If you were able to connect a credit company that works with Israel and flexibility along with invoice automation, I have no doubt that I would recommend many to switch to this software.

Pros

The interface is convenient from any computer and mobile phone

Cons

1.There is no clear place to see a customer payment status. 2. In my country the software cannot connect to a credit card so I need to use more software. 3. If I want to issue a concentrated invoice at the end of a month to a supplier that sends customers to me it is problematic. That is, it is not possible to open a clean invoice and associate it with customers that I had this month.

Paolo from HolidayFV

I would definitely recommend it

Although I am still in the trial phase, I have no doubt that I will continue to use Smoobu in the future.

Pros

The ease of use in different aspects: synchronization with the different portals, setting the different payment methods, creating your own web page. There is no need to have great computer skills, you are guided step by step and if that is not enough, clear and comprehensive video tutorials are offered. The contact with the customer service has been pleasant and friendly. I am also glad for the possibility recently offered to block dates before an arrival and after a departure, due to the ongoing health crisis.

Cons

I can't get myself to like visually the speedometer of the "use" widget in the desk. In addition, the fact that when I select a property in the calendar menu and reload the page, I lose the previous selection.

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

A guest I had, besides being a host himself, worked in the development of several channel managers and expressly advised me to try Smoobu.

Reasons for Switching to Smoobu

I tried Smoobu, then decided to give it a try with a different service with similar price range, but I soon realized that I preferred Smoobu overall.

Maximilian E. from Boutique Charme Apartments

Great Tool, Great People Behind, Simple and efficient

Pros

More than 3 years ago, when I was looking for a simple but well thought through Chanel Manager, I came across Smoobu. Implementation was quite easy even for me as an inexperienced user of Chanel manager. In the last 3 years Smoobu has developed enormously and still offers me everything I need to successfully market my almost 20 accommodations. The support is always fast and efficient and suggestions are taken seriously! I'm sure I'll be happy working with Smoobu for many yearsand look forward to the next development steps.

Cons

I do not habe any complains about smoobu. For me nothing is missing

Because of the Simplicity

Luana from Casa Rossi Roma

Extremely helpful and intuitive

Amazing.

Pros

I started using Smoobu back when it was really small and sort of beta version and liked it from the getgo. In the meantime they have improved and expanded so much and i am truly happy for them because what they offer is a high quality product. The platform is easy to use,intuitive and responsive,easily accessible on all devices. The customer service is fast and helpful. Already converted many of my colleagues into clients and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a tool that helps organise your hospitality small business.

Cons

The color palette for the website,perhaps.

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

Accessible price and user friendly

Petra from Vondelpark House Bed & Breakfast

Smoobu just works

The most important consideration for me was to be able to sync instantly across multiple booking channels, including my own website. Now that I can do this it means I can have instant booking switched on without the stress of worrying about double bookings. Smoobu just works great

Pros

I really love using Smoobu in my business, it is so easy to use across platforms, and it allows me to run my business the way I envisaged it when I started, by being responsive to the needs of my guests. It helps me to be professional and to stay on top of everything. It also helps me to sleep at night

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about the software, I recommend that anybody in the room rental, holiday letting or hotel business gives it a try

Jennifer from Altavista Casa Vacanza

Smoobu is the best

Smoobu is a useful tool which helps me run my business more efficiently. The easy interface enables me to manage reservations better and faster. In general, I am very satisfied with the product because it helps me stay on top of things.

Pros

Smoobu is easy to use from any mobile device and it helps me save a lot of time. The support staff are friendly, helpful and readily available to answer questions and solve issues.

Cons

I have no complaints. My only suggestion would be to further scale the annual price to adjust for (extra) small businesses.

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

Before choosing a product I consulted a group of colleagues to compare their channel managers. None of them had particularly good feedback. So I decided to try Smoobu instead because it was a new product that seemed easy to use and the company provided a free trial period. Being able to test a channel manager is a real benefit, because you have the opportunity to see first hand how it works before paying for an annual contract.

Antonios from Volcano view Collection

Friendliness of use and functionality

Smoobu is evolving and staying on top of its game. There was never an issue not solved and very important Smoobu team delivered what they promised. After being with Smoobu for almost 4 years I can say I'm happy especially with their friendly contact and professional support.

Pros

User friendly Quick synchronization Product support

Cons

Nothing I can think of. Therw is limitations on the software that you find with all. Canner managers.

Response from Smoobu

Replied October 2020

Very happy to read that you are enjoying our system. Please feel free to let us know about the limitations. Even if these account fro all channel managers :)

Omar from Airlines/Aviation

Great Product and Easy to Use. Friendly team.

Very happy with the overall product. Customer service is not available on weekends but the team is very friendly and eager to help when you get to them.

Pros

Very easy to use and setup. Quick connection to Airnb and Booking.com (yet to try the others)

Cons

At first the messaging system wasn't my favorite. However, the new update looks great and integrates all messaging from Airbnb and Booking.com into the platform. Trying it out now and very happy with it!

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

Mobile Apps, Simpler to use for my particular needs.

Elena from Elena House Apartments

Semplice, completo e funzionale

Molto soddisfatto del gestionale, sicuramente estremamente utile per la sincronizzazione con tutti i portali turistici. In passato dovevo modificare manulamente per ogni singolo portale turistoco prezzi e disponibilità delle camere. Una perdita di tempo eccessiva e non produttiva.

Pros

La facilità d'uso, completezza e funzionalità rendono il software uno strumento utile nella gestione della propria attività. È immediato e facile da utilizzare anche per i meno esperti.

Cons

Non vengono evidenziati punti negativi in particolare ma piuttosto alcune funzionalità che devono essere implementate.

Reasons for Switching to Smoobu

Prezzo, facilità d'uso, completezza nelle funzioni, assistenza veloce del personale.

Antonio from Purelight

The best customer service

Pros

The team in charge of customer service is very professional and they always give a solution of any problem that you can have with the platform.

Cons

We would like more functions in the future, also more personalization

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

The give us exactly the funtionally that we want in these moment.

Isabella from B&B Villa Eugenia

I have a new friend, it's called smoobu!

For me to say Smoobu means the rep. I still wonder how he can answer all the questions for assistance on his own. Always relevant, decisive and friendly.

Pros

It does a lot of things for me: it synchronizes the bookings on all the portals and updates the prices on some of them, it manages the communication with the customers, it gave me the possibility to create a website in an intuitive way and at sustainable costs and much more .. ..

Cons

I would say that I like everything, the graphical interface is intuitive and clean and I really appreciate their philosophy of trying to improve, always having a friendly customer relationship.

Thomas from Gästehaus

Zahlungsabwicklung extrem schlecht

Ich kann smoobu deshalb nicht weiterempfehlen und schaue mich in den nächsten Tagen nach Alternativen um.

Pros

Integration Verfügbarkeits-Kalender in Webseite (aber nur begrenzt an Design der Webseite anpassbar ohne zu programmieren) Verknüpfung von zwei Objekten, die getrennt oder einzeln vermietet werden.

Cons

Ich bin so enttäuscht von Smoobu. Die Buchungsfunktion (und vor allem die Bezahlfunktionen) von Smoobu funktionieren nicht wie erwartet. Es wird wohl immer nur die Anzahlung automatisch belastet und uns gut geschrieben. Um die eigentliche Zahlung müssen wir uns selbst kümmern. D.h. bei Paypal müssen wir den Gast bitten uns das Geld manuell zu überweisen - bei der Kreditkarte habe ich nich keine Ahnung wie ich nun an mein Geld komme. Die Werbung von Smoobu verspricht so viel - aber ich wundere mich, wie andere Vermieter das machen. Wir zahlen monatlich fast 40 Euro an Smoobu - auch in diesem Jahr in dem wir wegen Corona fast keine Gäste hatten - und für dieses Geld erwarte ich mehr.

Response from Smoobu

Replied November 2020

Smoobu - The Vacation Rental Software Lieber Tom, danke fur die Ruckmeldung. Richtig, diese Funktion ist noch nicht implementiert. Wird in Zukunft kommen fur Kreditkartenzahlungen (UPDATE: IST LIVE). Daher bieten wir auch eine 14-tagige kostenlose Testversion an, vollig unverbindlich. Bei uns kauft niemand die Katze im Sack und daher schwierig diese Bewertung zu beantworten. Etwa so als wurde wir uns bei euch uber einen nicht vorhandenen Pool beschweren der nirgendwo inseriert ist. Auch technisch ist die Restzahlung uber PayPal nicht direkt moglich, sondern nur uber Braintree Integration. Zudem, uber die Kreditkarte kannst du derzeit uber auch manuell buchen, zudem uber PayPal die Zahlung auch automatisieren. Daher bewertest du uns hier ein wenig auf Basis einer Funktion, die wir nicht im Angebot haben. Bitte kontaktiere doch einmal unseren Kundenservice um hier dir Moglichkeiten aufzeigen zu lassen. Viele Grusse Philipp (Gruender Smoobu)

Yves from Location Deckerveillant

Smoobu is exactly the Channel Manager that we need

The first month with the binding to the OTA was easy and we did not have any trouble to quit the previous Channel Manager and to connect with Smoobu. Now we use it daily with entire satisfaction.

Pros

It is easy to learn and to configure, you can phone to the customer service and they answer...

Cons

The French translation is not perfect but I can use it

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

The software as a lot of interesting solutions to use (message, invoice…) The connection to the OTA is very easy. The mobile application works perfectly. They have a good price.

Response from Smoobu

Replied May 2019

Hi Yves, thanks for the review. Will be working on the French version. Any input you have is appreciated. Best Philipp

Mathias from Chalet Rösi

Perfekt für Vermietung einer Ferienhaus / Ferienwohnung

Sehr guter & schneller Support!

Pros

Eine Software für alle nötigen Funktionen wie Belegungskalender und Buchungsmöglichkeit auf eigener Website. Integration als Channel Manager für Airbnb, booking.com und für Gästemeldungen an zb. feratel (Kurtaxen). Top ist die Integration von Nuki (Gast erhält automatisch eine Email mit seinen Eintrittcodes für die Nuki App). Rechnungen können erstellt werden (direkt versenden) oder als PDF herunterladen.

Cons

Details wie Unterschiedliche Konfigurationen von Erwachsenen und Kindern kann ausgebaut werden.

Cristina from LaVallata87

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Dietro un ottimo prodotto c’è sempre un grande team!

Smoobu è un prodotto geniale perché ha davvero tutte le funzioni di cui si ha bisogno. Il costo è contenuto perché il fai da te la fa da padrone. Il tempo che richiede inizialmente non è poco ma ne vale davvero la pena. Trovandomi in lockdown, è il miglior modo per investire il tempo nella mia attività.

Pros

Cons

Ho riscontrato che non è possibile associare 2 tipi di promozione, ad esempio tariffa di un giorno e tariffa promo per chi soggiorna 2 notti. Ma non è così grave...

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

Ho scelto Smoobu per varie ragioni: 1) servizio clienti gentile e professionale; 2) Rapporto qualità/prezzo 3) utilizzo intuitivo 4) servizi extra favolosi (ad es. Chekin-Io), sincronizzazione con alloggiatiweb e osservatorio turistico.

massimo from Design Studio

Easy to use and extraordinary assistance

Managing prices and availability is very easy, even from the smartphone. The software allows you also to make most changes to your properties by yourself. Messaging with guest from one place makes you save a lot of time: no need to log in and out all day. Automatic mails do the job for you.

Pros

This is very easy to use and that makes you very efficient. Their assistance service really makes the difference. You are never alone!

Cons

Maybe I'd like to be updated when they release new features, and to make it really complete, they need to develop the invoicing system (more like a PMS)

Price/Quality

Firman from The Kunci

Smoobu is perfect one !!

User Friendly Not expensive Very Quick responses of the knowledgeable​ customer services, they are doing improvement​ regularly, which is very good !

Pros

If you are searching for the perfect platform to organize the whole rental management, Smoobu is the best so far, why? because very user friendly, all the tools just as easy as the Airbnb platform! We use for almost a year and we don't have any issue even we have various types of accommodations, from the middle budget to the luxury ones .. being grateful to found Smoobu in 2019, when I was really desperate with those options available.

Cons

Simple, easy to integrate, user friendly​!

Reasons for Switching to Smoobu

I was looking for the best one​!

Matthew from Care Concierge

The reason we didn't use Smoobu

Pros

The customer service was by far the best thing out of any PMS apps we used -Super easy to use -Has every feature other apps have and more. -Even a guest book Listen there is only one reason we didn't continue to use it and it was because it doesn't have A.I. Messaging or task managing for cleaners.

Cons

They need to add auto messaging. That's the only reason we left. When you have a great auto msging service we will come back, but every app needs that feature especially if you have many properties and its the busy season of 100 inquiries/questions.

Response from Smoobu

Replied February 2021

Hi Matthew, we do have a lot of auto messaging features. As well for guests as for cleaners. We also have basic task management functionality plus integrations with properly, turnoverbnb, vrscheduler, doinn and others. Not sure if you have missed those or of you are talking about a different topic. Let us know Philipp

Mario from La Pergola del Chianti di Politi Mario Quintilio

Ecxellent Channel

I don't need to check or update OTA's when a property is booked.

Pros

This channel manager is really complete and fits perfectly with the needs of a tourist manager. it's quick to update the data in the various channels. The feature I like most is that I can send an email with all the information to all customers automatically. In addition to the channel with the same price, a booking engine is included.

Cons

It should be fantastic to change the percentage different between channels for singolar apartment.

Edgar from Schwanenburg

Easy to implement and use

Pros

Easy implementation, usage, webinterface. webintegration, and connection to Airbnb/Booking is relatively simply

Cons

Bugs, some of them were solved in the last year since I use it, some new ones still come up.

Response from Smoobu

Replied October 2020

Hi Edgar, thanks for your review. Always let us know whenever we have bugs after an update. We are constantly improving our system and we will never be 100% bug free. That comes with SaaS models. Looking forward to your feedback and I promise we will put our backs into making Smoobu better every single day. Cheers Team Smoobu

Michael from See und Wind

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Best value for money, actually best value overall

Pros

I have been looking at different alternatives for quite some time. I had heard about a supposedly awesome dashboard that Smoobu had to . Turns out is was true. Also super reliable Channel Manager. They focus on the right things and make it super easy to use. Customer service was actually more knowledgeable about portals that the portals themselves.....

Cons

Would be nice to see some more external integrations. But they said there was more coming up

Jürgen from Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

fresh and modern design, easy to use

I don't own a hotel. But can look just as professional as a hotel manager with a single vacation rental.

Pros

As a single user, I need a simple application that will manage all of my channels. With smoobu, I can do this on the PC, on the tablet and even on the go with my smartphone. Fast communication with the guests on all my channels, creating and sending invoices that was a horror without smoobu. The new design is very good. Everyone I show this to is delighted.

Cons

There is nothing wrong with the software. I want to make my own decisions at certain points and that works well. There could be more experiences in the guest app, but that's not a software problem.

Edward from Strange Lettings

Life Saver

Double bookings solved Pricing on multiple platforms solved

Pros

ease of use Functionality Clear Statistics

Cons

Would like to use it as an app rather than having to log in via a search engine

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

I did look at another but can’t recall it’s name - it wasn’t user friendly enough

Christian from Apartmani Moj Mir

Anwenderfreundliche Software mit vielen Features

Mit Smoobu gelingt die Gästehausverwaltung einfach und sorglos!

Pros

Die Software bietet ein Gesamtpaket zu einem wirklich vernünftigen Preis. Wichtig und wertvoll sind die einfach zu erstellenden Anbindungen an die Buchungsportale. Hervorzuheben ist der Webseitenbaukasten, der keine Wünsche offen lässt. Auch der Support ist sehr lobenswert!

Cons

Wünschenswert wäre die Anbindung mit eVisitor, der kroatischen Gästeregistrierung.

Nausikaa from Athenian Life Collection PC

Great product, user-friendly

Been with them for a long time, very satisfied and glad they're improving the product

Pros

Very easy to use, good design, excellent customer service

Cons

Needs a few additional features (an app for owners for example)

Reasons for Switching to Smoobu

Other one was too expensive and not very user friendly

Eric from TJO

COVID proaction/ease of use

Wonderful entrepreneurs looking to work with all customers.

Pros

Ease of use and when COVID hit the top three global companies taking proaction to help the customer.

Cons

So minor, and so American, lol. Would be great to have option for date format choice with month first for us thick headed Americans.

visuals and booking portals

Response from Smoobu

Replied September 2020

Hi Eric, thanks for your review :) You should able to change your date formats in the account settings. Best Philipp

Jason from Triton Services Ltd

Avoid....caused me a load of extra work.

Dreadful, time consuming, very poor online support, who were surprisingly rude.

Pros

The idea is great but it doesn't work in practice. There are better alternatives.

Cons

Smoobu was a disaster for me. Using Sboobu cuts you off from using the portals (Airbnb, Agoda, Tripadvisor etc). You are actually blocked from using the portal platforms & must only update listings & bookings on the Smoobu platform. You can't even access the calendars anymore. You can no longer communicate with guests through portals, only through Smoobu. The worst thing is, if you have any blocked dates in the portal calendars they are ignored by Smoobu & then deleted on the portal. Suddenly all your blocked dates become available & you must re-block them all on Smoobu. It's awkward, difficult to use & the support is hopeless. They have no training, they are rude & don't understand the platform. AVOID! The set up is too time consuming.

Response from Smoobu

Replied November 2019

Hi there! Let me say sorry for your bad experience first of all. We tried to do our best supporting you in the setup. Airbnb blocks some functionality on their side, which then you can access through Smoobu directly. In the end this is the central point of a channel management system. The other portals are not blocked. They remain exactly the way they were before connecting. So you can work on both ends. I looked at the support cases and we did not have a chance to help you out as you had already started disconnecting once we were coming in. So I am happy to give it a new chance to show you how the system actually works as addressed in several messages. Best regards Philipp

Francisco from Morros del Pacífico

Morros del Pacifico

I decrease to ´´cero´´ duplicate reservations. Very easy to administrate, very simple and friendly.

Pros

Very easy to use Mobile app very simple and friendly I can easily administrate all your booking without duplicate reservations

Cons

Difficult to synchronize all the option with airbnb and booking. There are some special options from Airbnb or booking that you cant set.

Response from Smoobu

Replied September 2019

Hi Francisco, thanks for your review. Unfortunately, all portals work a bit different. But I promise we are working on making the user experience even better. Happy to receive your detailed feedback on how we can improve! Best regards Philipp from Smoobu

Henrik from Luftsengen.no

Easy to use booking software

We lease out several cabins, and smoobu helps us keep price parity across several OTAs, and we have all communication with our guests in one platform. It also keeps all our places easy viewable in in one place. Customer service is swift in replies if we have any questions, and they are great at developing new features.

Pros

Easy to use Many integrations with OTAs such as Airbnb, Booking.com and many more. Cheap

Sara from Les Camelias

Makes business easy

Pros

Les Camelias is a small B&B business. Prior to using Smoobu it took a lot of time to manage our availability across different booking sites. Since using Smoobu our work load has reduced considerably. It is so easy to install and implement.

Cons

At present we have not encountered any issues with Smoobu.

Jason from Jason Fry

Jason Fry

A great experience.

Pros

In expensive and very easy to use. Great customer service also, when needed.

Cons

Nothing, all was great, I was very happy with the software.

Mary from Gladstone Guesthouse

Mary Mackay

Good

Pros

I found it easy to use and accessible from my phone

Cons

Not being able to block all rooms at once but time consuming going through each one separately

Luca from alfieri rooms & services

Un sw molto semplice da usare, i tutorial molto utili. Assistenza buona. Lo consiglio vivamente

Esperienza positiva

Pros

La semplicità di utilizzo ed i tutorial.

Cons

non si effettua la sincronizzazione dei prezzi con tutte le ota (esempio VRBO, Homeaway)

MARGARET from BOSS Places

A MUST for any company wanting to expand

5 star

Pros

This software is so easy to use and allowed me to multi market properties over several platforms with ease, I have been able to set prices within seconds develop my own web page and app. The software is so easy to use and help is on hand if needed

Cons

I must admit there is nothing I don’t like about this software... it ticks all the boxes and they are adding new features monthly to fill the demands of this constantly changing industry