• Pros

• "Very easy to use, good design, excellent customer service"

• "I found it easy to use and accessible from my phone "

• "This is very easy to use and that makes you very efficient. Their assistance service really makes the difference. You are never alone!"

• Cons

• "Missing revenue management module to control prices easily. They do have a price management module, but its awkward to use. I´ve solved this with integration towards pricelabs. "

• "That I didn't discover it sooner. It didn't appear in my google searches but luckily discovered it via an online ad :)"

• "There are some issues about the user interface. They don't really affect the functionality but would be very nice if they would be fixed. "

Browse Smoobu Reviews

Xabier Txomin from Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great software i would not hessitate to recommend

It is really easy to use. No complications, no difficult to set up functionalities. The property web facility is a plus. The support team is really friendly, knowledgeable and listens to customers!. I am getting lots of emails from competition but I am not planning to move from Smoobu. I really love Smoobu simplicity.

Pros

Pros: 1.-It is a very easy to use software. Getting familiar with smoobu is really simple, practically instantaneous. 2.-The migration to Smoobu is really simple and staff is always willing to help. 3.-They have a very useful and very easy to configure web functionality. 4.-I love the functionality of being able to synchronize rates from smoobu with the most important sales channels. 5.-The synchronizations works perfectly. It has never failed so far. No double bookings at all. 6.-The system rarely crashes down and if it does, it is momentarily for maintenance. 7.-You can set up Smoobu in different languages. It is truly multi-lingual. 8.-Perhaps this is one of the strongest points of Smoobu. It is true that communication with the customer service department is easy, fast and always in a friendly and professional tone.

Cons

Cons: Given that it is a software that it is designed to be easily usable and does not complicate its functionalities, there may be people who miss less avant-garde features but in my case in particular I love that everything Smoobu offers works perfectly and without complications. They are currently developing a solution for the new PSD2 regulations, which is more than welcome.

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

Smoobu covered all my needs and I decided to give it a try

Ryohei from Return Co.

Best viable solution for small property owners with great CUSTOMER SUPPORT, CLEAN FEATURES & PRICING

Pros

Firstly, for someone who has hardly used a channel manager, the learning curve is always going to be a thing no matter which service you decide to use. This was the case for me, after reading countless reviews I decided to trial Smoobu and am now a paid user. And when the learning curve is unavoidable, Smoobu truly shines with their CUSTOMER SUPPORT - it is definitely one of their best features. Their chat team works in German-time (and they are not available 24/7), but it was definitely handy when you're based overseas. Their e-mail support team I find are VERY experienced, fast, helpful, patient, understanding and respectful - I seriously only have praise for them! They truly helped a novice channel manager user like myself troubleshoot, configure, and set up the optimal solution that works best for my particular business size and workflow. Regarding the SOFTWARE FEATURES, I think we always tend to want more, and more of the available features offered more seamlessly and automated, so I don't think it's even fair to expect EVERYTHING, and the simplicity of Smoobu's software - both in UI and UX, once you get a grip on it, is a HUGE asset that eliminates and minimises all the headaches we go through as owners and managers. And finally - PRICING. Based on my own research I think their overall quality offering is astounding vis a vis the cost. I am thoroughly impressed with the service and am grateful that I found something I am happy to pay for and proud to continue using!

Cons

EMAIL SUPPORT > CHAT SUPPORT: Though chat support is easier to access, for an actual conundrum or a multilayered question you're facing I would definitely go through their e-mail support since they can constructively engage with your problems (maybe also because they have more time to respond?), and you really feel that they are there to help you! But the chat team is great too for small questions you might have (but sometimes they disconnect in the middle of a question - but don't be discouraged and take that to e-mail or maybe call though I haven't tried that personally!) GOOD DESIGN BUT NOT YET MIND-BLOWING: It is minimal, clean and ticks all the right boxes in terms of UI / UX and it is not at all problem for internal admin use, but for someone who comes from a creative industry background (e.g. used to the intuitive approach of Apple products and have done consumer-facing communication work) I do think their consumer-facing features (like their new GUEST APP and WEB EMBEDDABLE BOOKING TOOL) can be further reimagined based to align themselves with consumers who are spoiled by Apple, Google et al. providing great design to the mainstream. So in sum, based on a philosophy that good design → looks great and ALSO heightens practicality. TWO-WAY SYNCS VS iCAL SYNC: Not a con but a note - with Airbnb when you sync via their two-way sync it makes it impossible to view or edit your calendar on Airbnb. It's great but I found it easier to iCal sync like the rest of the platforms!

Nico from Kalamata Top Rooms

Best price - functionality relation on the market

I have done thorough evaluations of what the market has to offer for business like mine and I have concluded that smoobu is the best option for e business of my size in europe. It covers everything that is essential and also offers quite a bit more. It is multilingual which is an important aspect for short time rentals in Europe. Their support is really adequate. For the price one pays it is the best to my knowledge (and I think I've seen them all).

Pros

It offers a lot of functionality that only more expensive tools offer. There exists a direct line to their support and to their management.

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

Best price - functionality relation. Covers everything essential for the best price.

Jason from Triton Services Ltd

Avoid....caused me a load of extra work.

Dreadful, time consuming, very poor online support, who were surprisingly rude.

Pros

The idea is great but it doesn't work in practice. There are better alternatives.

Cons

Smoobu was a disaster for me. Using Sboobu cuts you off from using the portals (Airbnb, Agoda, Tripadvisor etc). You are actually blocked from using the portal platforms & must only update listings & bookings on the Smoobu platform. You can't even access the calendars anymore. You can no longer communicate with guests through portals, only through Smoobu. The worst thing is, if you have any blocked dates in the portal calendars they are ignored by Smoobu & then deleted on the portal. Suddenly all your blocked dates become available & you must re-block them all on Smoobu. It's awkward, difficult to use & the support is hopeless. They have no training, they are rude & don't understand the platform. AVOID! The set up is too time consuming.

Response from Smoobu

Replied November 2019

Hi there! Let me say sorry for your bad experience first of all. We tried to do our best supporting you in the setup. Airbnb blocks some functionality on their side, which then you can access through Smoobu directly. In the end this is the central point of a channel management system. The other portals are not blocked. They remain exactly the way they were before connecting. So you can work on both ends. I looked at the support cases and we did not have a chance to help you out as you had already started disconnecting once we were coming in. So I am happy to give it a new chance to show you how the system actually works as addressed in several messages. Best regards Philipp

Antonio from Purelight

The best customer service

Pros

The team in charge of customer service is very professional and they always give a solution of any problem that you can have with the platform.

Cons

We would like more functions in the future, also more personalization

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

The give us exactly the funtionally that we want in these moment.

Omar from Airlines/Aviation

Great Product and Easy to Use. Friendly team.

Very happy with the overall product. Customer service is not available on weekends but the team is very friendly and eager to help when you get to them.

Pros

Very easy to use and setup. Quick connection to Airnb and Booking.com (yet to try the others)

Cons

At first the messaging system wasn't my favorite. However, the new update looks great and integrates all messaging from Airbnb and Booking.com into the platform. Trying it out now and very happy with it!

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

Mobile Apps, Simpler to use for my particular needs.

Yves from Location Deckerveillant

Smoobu is exactly the Channel Manager that we need

The first month with the binding to the OTA was easy and we did not have any trouble to quit the previous Channel Manager and to connect with Smoobu. Now we use it daily with entire satisfaction.

Pros

It is easy to learn and to configure, you can phone to the customer service and they answer...

Cons

The French translation is not perfect but I can use it

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

The software as a lot of interesting solutions to use (message, invoice…) The connection to the OTA is very easy. The mobile application works perfectly. They have a good price.

Response from Smoobu

Replied May 2019

Hi Yves, thanks for the review. Will be working on the French version. Any input you have is appreciated. Best Philipp

Tara from Whitevale Property

Ticks more boxes that you need for less money!

We'd been comparing platforms for a few weeks and found that Smoobu was not only more cost-effective but that it ticked so many more boxes than we had even envisaged. The Smoobu team are super helpful and respond very quickly to the few queries I had but really, they have explained everything exceptionally clearly that you'll rarely need to reach out! I'd highly recommend Smoobu and can't imagine moving to any other platform especially with their continuous improvements and new integrations which I think will be very useful when normality returns to our hospitality business!

Pros

Cost-effective and incredibly easy to set up all the integrations with everything explained exceptionally clearly that you'll rarely need to reach out but the team are super helpful when you do and respond very quickly! Ticked so many more boxes than we had even envisaged. The Guest App is genius and we can't wait for our guests to benefit; as well as upselling feature!

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

Guest App. 2-way API integrations with Airbnb etc. Cost! EASY SETUP!

Paolo from HolidayFV

I would definitely recommend it

Although I am still in the trial phase, I have no doubt that I will continue to use Smoobu in the future.

Pros

The ease of use in different aspects: synchronization with the different portals, setting the different payment methods, creating your own web page. There is no need to have great computer skills, you are guided step by step and if that is not enough, clear and comprehensive video tutorials are offered. The contact with the customer service has been pleasant and friendly. I am also glad for the possibility recently offered to block dates before an arrival and after a departure, due to the ongoing health crisis.

Cons

I can't get myself to like visually the speedometer of the "use" widget in the desk. In addition, the fact that when I select a property in the calendar menu and reload the page, I lose the previous selection.

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

A guest I had, besides being a host himself, worked in the development of several channel managers and expressly advised me to try Smoobu.

Elena from Elena House Apartments

Semplice, completo e funzionale

Molto soddisfatto del gestionale, sicuramente estremamente utile per la sincronizzazione con tutti i portali turistici. In passato dovevo modificare manulamente per ogni singolo portale turistoco prezzi e disponibilità delle camere. Una perdita di tempo eccessiva e non produttiva.

Pros

La facilità d'uso, completezza e funzionalità rendono il software uno strumento utile nella gestione della propria attività. È immediato e facile da utilizzare anche per i meno esperti.

Cons

Non vengono evidenziati punti negativi in particolare ma piuttosto alcune funzionalità che devono essere implementate.

Andrew from Luvitere

Minimal user IT knowledge needed; Regular Improvements and New Feature; Top After-Sales Support

We have absolute confidence in the Smoobu software after over 2 years of using it. In an increasingly automated world, the Smoobu after sales staff have a human touch and an UNDERSTANDING of our business that is invaluable, which indicates that they are well-trained/experienced. Any problems can be solved swiftly without long tedious (and repeated) explanations. We have found EXACTLY the product and back-up we need, starting from scratch in 2017 and cruising at our optimum turnover in 2020, which would have been impossible with the Smoobu software package.

Pros

As a single property tourism letting company, we need a one-stop solution for our market visibility, communications, calendar and price management (linked to the WHOLE market) and and a 100% reliable point-of-sale interface with our payment provider platform. The SMOOBU property rental management software package gives us all the above and several other options that we don't use. Very good value for money when one considers its vital role. It's an EXCELLENT tool.

Cons

We offer our website in 3 languages BUT Smoobu does not, as yet, permit us to set up a photo-based template into which we can add our images THEN copy that template and insert the different languages. The work-time needed to set up the sites is therefore tripled as each language site needs to be started from a set of blank pages.... The Smoobu team is so pro-active that this option will no doubt come soon.

Gerry from Vondelpark House Bed & Breakfast

You can phone them! You call them, they answer. They listen, they do what you want. In minutes!

It supports my business, and saves me time and money. It also frees me up to grow my business and add new channels with confidence

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive. Great dashboard with everything you need all in one screen. All backed up by the best customer service I have had with a Channel Manager. It's like having a back office that actually likes working with you. Before discovering Smoobu I had tried 2 other channel managers. I lasted 9 months with the first and only 3 months with the second. They were difficult to navigate, badly designed. The customer service was awful, you had to either send an email and wait for a reply or make an appointment sometime in the future to get a call back (that often just didn't happen). I was going crazy and about to give up on finding something that worked. Then I found Smoobu. It was a Saturday afternoon, and they had a telephone number. Just out of curiosity I called (expecting a voicemail saying they were closed). Much to my surprise a human being answered. I was up and running within hours. A connection that with a previous company had taken 3 weeks took them 2 minutes. Yes I know, unbelievable. No more stress. No more feelings of isolation. No more double bookings (and being told it was somehow my fault). I am now relaxed and happy and growing my business. And concentrating on my guests. I really feel like I have found a business partner who cares about me and is part of my success.

tamir from engel apartments

Industry: Broadcast Media

Good software. It is possible to make it excellent software

Overall convenient and friendly software. In my opinion with some other functions like the ones I mentioned it can turn from good software into excellent software. It is important for me to add that there are similar software to this one at lower prices and at more expensive prices. In my country the average monthly software cost ranges around 50 euros. If you were able to connect a credit company that works with Israel and flexibility along with invoice automation, I have no doubt that I would recommend many to switch to this software.

Pros

The interface is convenient from any computer and mobile phone

Cons

1.There is no clear place to see a customer payment status. 2. In my country the software cannot connect to a credit card so I need to use more software. 3. If I want to issue a concentrated invoice at the end of a month to a supplier that sends customers to me it is problematic. That is, it is not possible to open a clean invoice and associate it with customers that I had this month.

Petra from Vondelpark House Bed & Breakfast

Smoobu just works

The most important consideration for me was to be able to sync instantly across multiple booking channels, including my own website. Now that I can do this it means I can have instant booking switched on without the stress of worrying about double bookings. Smoobu just works great

Pros

I really love using Smoobu in my business, it is so easy to use across platforms, and it allows me to run my business the way I envisaged it when I started, by being responsive to the needs of my guests. It helps me to be professional and to stay on top of everything. It also helps me to sleep at night

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about the software, I recommend that anybody in the room rental, holiday letting or hotel business gives it a try

Maximilian E. from Boutique Charme Apartments

Great Tool, Great People Behind, Simple and efficient

Pros

More than 3 years ago, when I was looking for a simple but well thought through Chanel Manager, I came across Smoobu. Implementation was quite easy even for me as an inexperienced user of Chanel manager. In the last 3 years Smoobu has developed enormously and still offers me everything I need to successfully market my almost 20 accommodations. The support is always fast and efficient and suggestions are taken seriously! I'm sure I'll be happy working with Smoobu for many yearsand look forward to the next development steps.

Cons

I do not habe any complains about smoobu. For me nothing is missing

Because of the Simplicity

Jennifer from Altavista Casa Vacanza

Smoobu is the best

Smoobu is a useful tool which helps me run my business more efficiently. The easy interface enables me to manage reservations better and faster. In general, I am very satisfied with the product because it helps me stay on top of things.

Pros

Smoobu is easy to use from any mobile device and it helps me save a lot of time. The support staff are friendly, helpful and readily available to answer questions and solve issues.

Cons

I have no complaints. My only suggestion would be to further scale the annual price to adjust for (extra) small businesses.

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

Before choosing a product I consulted a group of colleagues to compare their channel managers. None of them had particularly good feedback. So I decided to try Smoobu instead because it was a new product that seemed easy to use and the company provided a free trial period. Being able to test a channel manager is a real benefit, because you have the opportunity to see first hand how it works before paying for an annual contract.

Isabella from B&B Villa Eugenia

I have a new friend, it's called smoobu!

For me to say Smoobu means the rep. I still wonder how he can answer all the questions for assistance on his own. Always relevant, decisive and friendly.

Pros

It does a lot of things for me: it synchronizes the bookings on all the portals and updates the prices on some of them, it manages the communication with the customers, it gave me the possibility to create a website in an intuitive way and at sustainable costs and much more .. ..

Cons

I would say that I like everything, the graphical interface is intuitive and clean and I really appreciate their philosophy of trying to improve, always having a friendly customer relationship.

massimo from Design Studio

Easy to use and extraordinary assistance

Managing prices and availability is very easy, even from the smartphone. The software allows you also to make most changes to your properties by yourself. Messaging with guest from one place makes you save a lot of time: no need to log in and out all day. Automatic mails do the job for you.

Pros

Cons

Maybe I'd like to be updated when they release new features, and to make it really complete, they need to develop the invoicing system (more like a PMS)

Price/Quality

Firman from The Kunci

Smoobu is perfect one !!

User Friendly Not expensive Very Quick responses of the knowledgeable​ customer services, they are doing improvement​ regularly, which is very good !

Pros

If you are searching for the perfect platform to organize the whole rental management, Smoobu is the best so far, why? because very user friendly, all the tools just as easy as the Airbnb platform! We use for almost a year and we don't have any issue even we have various types of accommodations, from the middle budget to the luxury ones .. being grateful to found Smoobu in 2019, when I was really desperate with those options available.

Cons

Simple, easy to integrate, user friendly​!

Mario from La Pergola del Chianti di Politi Mario Quintilio

Ecxellent Channel

I don't need to check or update OTA's when a property is booked.

Pros

This channel manager is really complete and fits perfectly with the needs of a tourist manager. it's quick to update the data in the various channels. The feature I like most is that I can send an email with all the information to all customers automatically. In addition to the channel with the same price, a booking engine is included.

Cons

It should be fantastic to change the percentage different between channels for singolar apartment.

Michael from See und Wind

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Best value for money, actually best value overall

Pros

I have been looking at different alternatives for quite some time. I had heard about a supposedly awesome dashboard that Smoobu had to . Turns out is was true. Also super reliable Channel Manager. They focus on the right things and make it super easy to use. Customer service was actually more knowledgeable about portals that the portals themselves.....

Cons

Would be nice to see some more external integrations. But they said there was more coming up

Edward from Strange Lettings

Life Saver

Double bookings solved Pricing on multiple platforms solved

Pros

ease of use Functionality Clear Statistics

Cons

Would like to use it as an app rather than having to log in via a search engine

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

I did look at another but can’t recall it’s name - it wasn’t user friendly enough

Nausikaa from Athenian Life Collection PC

Great product, user-friendly

Been with them for a long time, very satisfied and glad they're improving the product

Pros

Very easy to use, good design, excellent customer service

Cons

Needs a few additional features (an app for owners for example)

Francisco from Morros del Pacífico

Morros del Pacifico

I decrease to ´´cero´´ duplicate reservations. Very easy to administrate, very simple and friendly.

Pros

Very easy to use Mobile app very simple and friendly I can easily administrate all your booking without duplicate reservations

Cons

Difficult to synchronize all the option with airbnb and booking. There are some special options from Airbnb or booking that you cant set.

Response from Smoobu

Replied September 2019

Hi Francisco, thanks for your review. Unfortunately, all portals work a bit different. But I promise we are working on making the user experience even better. Happy to receive your detailed feedback on how we can improve! Best regards Philipp from Smoobu

Henrik from Luftsengen.no

Easy to use booking software

We lease out several cabins, and smoobu helps us keep price parity across several OTAs, and we have all communication with our guests in one platform. It also keeps all our places easy viewable in in one place. Customer service is swift in replies if we have any questions, and they are great at developing new features.

Pros

Easy to use Many integrations with OTAs such as Airbnb, Booking.com and many more. Cheap

Sara from Les Camelias

Makes business easy

Pros

Les Camelias is a small B&B business. Prior to using Smoobu it took a lot of time to manage our availability across different booking sites. Since using Smoobu our work load has reduced considerably. It is so easy to install and implement.

Cons

At present we have not encountered any issues with Smoobu.

Mary from Gladstone Guesthouse

Mary Mackay

Good

Pros

I found it easy to use and accessible from my phone

Cons

Not being able to block all rooms at once but time consuming going through each one separately

Luca from alfieri rooms & services

Un sw molto semplice da usare, i tutorial molto utili. Assistenza buona. Lo consiglio vivamente

Esperienza positiva

Pros

La semplicità di utilizzo ed i tutorial.

Cons

non si effettua la sincronizzazione dei prezzi con tutte le ota (esempio VRBO, Homeaway)

MARGARET from BOSS Places

A MUST for any company wanting to expand

5 star

Pros

This software is so easy to use and allowed me to multi market properties over several platforms with ease, I have been able to set prices within seconds develop my own web page and app. The software is so easy to use and help is on hand if needed

Cons

I must admit there is nothing I don’t like about this software... it ticks all the boxes and they are adding new features monthly to fill the demands of this constantly changing industry

Carlo from Villetta Glicine

Smoobu simplifies your life

During the trial period, the assistance provided me with all the information necessary to make their software immediately operational. It was a surprise to see that in a few minutes the channels were synchronized and that in these minutes the assistance was in contact with me in real time ... such a thing never happened. Since then I have become their sponsor and as soon as I can I talk to them. It was the most well-spent money on software

Pros

All! The interface is very intuitive and the features make it an indispensable tool for those of us who want to be present on multiple kennels without going crazy in synchronizing prices etc ... The assistance is fabulous ... I think I didn't wait 10 minutes before they got their answer. Another important thing is the continuous development of new features and services. TOP

Cons

even thinking well I can't find anything to report

Eckhard from Nettes Landhaus

enthusiastically

The support at Smoobu is excellent. Unbelievably fast feedback on questions and problems. Even on weekends inquiries are answered. The Smoobu team is very friendly and is available with advice and action!!!!

Pros

The software is intuitive to use. The settings are well explained and in the help function you will find good support during setup.

Cons

the software is an all-round successful package that makes it easy for landlords to manage all connections to various portals.

Francesco from Rentanto Apartments Bormio

Excellent channel manager

It helps me every day setting and managing alla my channels. I couldn't work so fast without it now.

Pros

It's easy to use, fast responsive and I can do everything in mobility with my mobile phone.

Cons

Nothing! I'm 100% satisfied. I think that the they have thought everything is necessary

Fabiana from Imbriani Guest House

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Maybe the best channel manager

Pros

Easy, user friendly, powerful, efficient.

Cons

A better invoicing management and customer data repository

Camilo from Hotel Palo Verde

Excelente herramienta para pequeños hoteles

Es una herramienta muy fácil de utilizar, muy útil para la administración de reservas para hoteles boutique.

Pros

La conectividad con otros portales de reservas es excelente, lo que evita overbooking

Cons

No es posible exportar datos a Excel para análisis de data y estadísticas.

Kostas from Lockboxx

The cheapest channel manager out there

Pros

Very easy to use and set up your rentals. Works very efficiently

Cons

I think they could work a little on the interface, and make it a little more robust

Response from Smoobu

Replied April 2019

Hi Kostas, thanks for your review and feedback. Working on making the platform better and more user friendly every day. If you have specific aspects please let us know via mail. Best Philipp

Sabirah from forestville yala

User friendly software

Good

Pros

Easy to use and manage multiple properties

Cons

Price is quite expensive for Sri lanka would like a regional pricing schemem

stefano from acs

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Smoobu rather than another one I had

Pros

Quality/Price ratio is good! Offers all necessary tools to control more than one property. Quite an interesting interface.

Cons

The calendar could be better in presenting the situation with more pop up info like who is renting, how many and rent. I have not been able to quickly understand how to set up a website for direct reservations.. may be my bad

Response from Smoobu

Replied January 2020

Hi Stefano, I am sure we will be able to help you out regarding your own website and direct bookings. Will be working on making cockpit and calendar even more user friendly :) Cheers philipp

Vincenzo from Hospitality Industry

Good Software

Pros

Integration With word press, Checkin App

Cons

Poor Website Functionality, very simple website

Bert from ODIN Softwareberatung GmbH

Only good

allways good

Pros

If you have a problem, they will help you

Cons

no problem to integrate it with our own software

Ute from Solari Hill Maisonette

Highly recommended!

Easy to use, quick support service, ideal channel manager for booking platforms!

Pros

I am new in the holiday home rental business and I needed a program easy to use to synchronize different booking platforms. I have only one property in Corfu to manage and can't use the programs designed for hotels. I am using the program about one month now. Each time I received a booking from one platform it was immediately blocked on the others. Once I contacted the support center of smoobu and got immediately answers to my problems.

Cons

Until now there is nothing I could say about this software that is negative.

Hendrik from Apartments NordGlück

Industry: Restaurants

Top Software

Pros

Smoobu is very easy to use, the Support is very fast, friendly, personal and helpful. Since we use Smoobu, we can concentrate us much more to our target... to help our guests.

Cons

It works, it helps, we like it and the Support is top.

david from FAHEY CONTRACTS LTD

EXCELLENT CHANNEL MANAGER

VERY GOOD ESPECIALLY CUSTOMER SERVICE WHEN I NEEDED HELP WITH SETTING UP ANOTHER PROPERTY

Pros

EASE OF USE EASE OF SETUP OVERALL SUITABILITY FOR MANAGING MY HOLIDAY LETS

Cons

NO DETECTABLE ISSUES NOTHING THAT A PHONE CALL WOULDNT RESOLVE

Ron from RWJ Technology Solutions Ltd

Great product

Robust solution. Support questions are handled quick and efficient.

Pros

Does what it says on the tin, without annoying glitches and is quite intuitive.

Cons

Could always have more integrations but they are -I believe - on the roadmap

Jilly from Park House Yungaburra

Simple and affordable Channel Manager

Live integration across all booking platforms making reservation management simple and risk free. Without Smoobu there was a constant risk of double-bookings occurring across platforms.

Pros

Simple live integration with AirBnB and other booking platforms

Cons

Website publishing tool is a little basic

Reasons for Choosing Smoobu

At the time, we could not find an affordable alternative

Boudewijn from Amsport

Total vacation rental solution

Total administrative solution for STR business. Email, availability calendar and pricing well integrated

Pros

Easy to manage several properties. European development, so date and currency format supported. Excellent support. App for smartphone available.

Cons

Have not found any. Perhaps the subscription fee should be lower for one man and a dog operations.

James from Unk's house homestay

Very simple Channel Manager

We recently changed to Smoobu from Tokeet and haven't looked back. Smoobu provides an ultra simple channel manager which caters will for our business. they seem very chilled and really look after us. whatever we have asked they are there to help. So far so good guys!

Pros

Easy to use Simple set up Simple updated

Cons

So needs a landscape calendar that holds all rooms for at a glance viewing

Carl from Leisure,Travel & Tourism

Promising

Pros

Excellent customer service. Typically reply very fast, responses are to the point most of the time Very user friendly mobile app. Nice user interface

Cons

Visibly still being developed Some translation glitches (apartment ist verfügbar) ... Unclear how, when payments are processed (down-payment, safety deposit, ...)

Hans from Holiday Home Medano

Easy and funcional

Take the stress away with dobble booking and let's you have a great control

Pros

Great support and easy to use. The app works really well

Cons

Nothing really to complain about.. More that I haven't learned everything yet

Tony Alex from Hospitality

Easy, reliable and value for money

Pros

The User interface is simple and the support team is wonderful

Cons

I would like to see more integrations with 3rd party applications.

Alex from A&A apartment

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Very Good !!!

Pros

User friendly & mobile app are the most

Cons

nothing in particolar, all I need for my business