Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Show Pass is great for reasonably priced entertainment options."
  • icon"Ease of use and the staff are helpful when you need help."
  • icon"User friendly platform, easy to navigate and any issues you may have are promptly sorted when you reach out to customer service."
  • icon"I haven't found anything that I've disliked currently as the updates recently have changed any pain points."
  • icon"The reporting can be a pain sometimes I would say."
  • icon"Those who use it regularly have it all figured out. I sometimes push the wrong buttons."

Have you used Showpass and would like to share your experience with others?

All Showpass Reviews

Haley

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Easy use

Bilal

Industry: Oil & Energy

I've only ever used showpass

It's been very good overall

Pros

Being able to transfer tickets easy because sometimes people will sell you their tickets this way.

Cons

Hard finding the right person in customer service.

Irene

One time user

Pros

Ease of purchasing passes for Christmas event

Cons

Not enough knowledge about it to give any cons

Kristen

Industry: Public Safety

September 2022

Show pass is the only way to track tickets!

It’s so easy to use and easy to keep track of tickets and I love it!

Pros

I love the convenience and simple layout of the app because it’s easy to navigate. Especially when your in line at a venue and need to pull up your tickets right away!!!

Cons

I actually don’t dislike anything about showpass!!

Response from Showpass

Thanks Kristen! We're glad you find our app easy to navigate! We appreciate your feedback.

Alan

Showpass review

10/10

Pros

The immediate response I get with an issue. Customer support is top notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] specifically in Calgary, AB

Cons

Honesty I couldn’t be happier. I know that doesn’t help with you wanting to make improvements but I’ve had no complaints so far

Reasons for switching to Showpass

Showpass was recommended by a friend. I was told they would be much more hands on. And you guys have been

Katie

We are so glad we switched

Very easy to set up and sort out with them. They are a great team and we love working with them

Pros

I love how easy it is to track and the implementation into our website and Facebook. It is so easy to direct people to the page

Cons

The punch passes are a little confusing to us. We are using credits but have not quite got the hang of setting them up. It is annoying that you need to create the credits and passes outside of the event and then again in the event you want to sell in

Reasons for switching to Showpass

Cheaper and more personalized. Also the ability to use more features during our festival and webpage integration

Pieter

Useful, but some features are suboptimal

Pros

Great software and ticketing system. You can upload any individual seating configuration and effectively track ticket sales and purchaser demographics. Very useful for small auditorum ticket sales.

Cons

Sometimes the program fails to have the visual representatiom on the theatre seats show up, and there are too many individual menus to enter, which can deter purchasers from following through with an online purchase.

Lorraine

April 2022

A Quick Solution

It was a smooth transaction. I encountered no difficulties.

Pros

This was my first opportunity to use Showpass to purchase event tickets. After clicking on the Showpass icon, it was easy to select the desired seats from the seating plan and follow through to make my online payment. The confirmation and printable tickets were emailed to me immediately following.

Cons

I was not familiar with "Showpass". Therefore, I had to search the internet to verify the validity of the company before placing my order. The event site, "Louisiana Hayride" referred me to the Showpass site.

Response from Showpass

Thank you for choosing Showpass, Lorraine! I'm glad to hear that you found our website easy to use and that you received your confirmation and tickets immediately following your purchase. We're happy to have the Louisiana Hayride as one of our event partners and we hope that you enjoyed the event!

Stephen

March 2022

Helpful and easy to use

Very Good

Pros

Informative and Easy to use. Use every year

Cons

No Cons; All Good! Never have had any problem with Show Pass.

Response from Showpass

Stephen, thank you for choosing to use Showpass year after year! We're glad to have you as part of the family and appreciate your kind words. If you ever do encounter any problems, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Dany

Loved the time frame booking options! Very helpful during the pandemic.

As noted above, I loved the software. Not to mention, their fees were really good for the platform they provide and were a lot lower than some other platforms. Will definitely use their software for my next event.

Pros

Showpass is honestly the easiest platform I’ve used in terms of being a user. Loved the checkout process as It doesn’t even require an account to be created and everything is done in a few “clicks”. Not to mention they had so many features that were very helpful given the COVID-19 event environment. We were scared of showing up to our event where people would all arrive at once and be overcrowded at the doors. Showpass has a feature where you can give the customer the option to select time frames (whether its 15-minute, 30-minutes, 1 hour apart) and select a time to arrive! Made it so easy for us to select the time frame we wanted and didn’t have to worry about overcrowding and capacity issues.

Cons

I didn’t come across too many cons per se but would have loved if their website had some informational videos on how to use various components as an event organizer! I’m always looking for videos on how to do things and this this would be helpful from an organizer perspective. Not that I needed it this time around but could be helpful for my next event I host.

Sheena

review

good overall experience

Pros

single event builds are easy - i like being able to customize ticket text and confirmation emails

Cons

recurring events are tedious to build recurring events are listed out of order in organizer info & widgets small programming errors arise for recurring events wish there were more price options, by donation wish there was google calendar integration

Response from Showpass

Hi Sheena, Thanks so much for your review. We're happy to hear that you have been able to make use out of our customizable ticket text and confirmation emails. We're always looking to make our software to be as user-friendly and seamless as possible. We will definitely take your comments into account. -Showpass

Replied February 2021

Kurtis

Sled Island Showpass Review

Overall, it's been very positive. There's always room for improvement, but I know you all are constantly working on new features and new improvements, so keep at it!

Pros

Facebook integration is super useful. When Sled Island is in festival mode, and we have to create tons of event pages that can integrate with Showpass for ticket sales, that's super helpful and makes it easier to get exposure on those shows.

Cons

When trying to do new tasks that you haven't done before, it can be hard to find where you should be in the software to do so. A hypothetical example, say I've been asked to remove a sponsor logo from our confirmation email when someone buys a pass.... Sometimes things like that can take awhile to figure out. A nice addition this past year was the new way to set up payment plans. Although it would be great if we could have more than three months at a time, and could just set up like... 10 months of payments plans without having to switch anything. Also, would love to set up 50/50 functionality for next year, one way or another!

Samantha

Great for purchasers and sellers

Overall I would use Showpass to host any events in the future.

Pros

I love how easy the navigation is when you are looking for new shows to go to or when you are purchasing tickets. I also think posting listings is fairly easy and very customizable. The layout of the site is good and I like how there has been expansion into different types of events with everything going on. Support is simple to use.

Cons

If something goes sideways in purchasing it can take a bit of time to right itself, but support is very easy to deal with. Fees are pretty standard from a buyer and seller point.

Not as user friendly

Response from Showpass

Hi Samantha! We're glad you find our software easy to use! Sorry for the issues you had with purchasing, but we're glad you reached out to support for help. We're really proud of the work our customer support team does! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it!

Replied October 2020

Jon

Quick, easy to use, and convenient!

I was able to buy tickets quickly, and there was absolutely no lag between when I checked out and when I received my tickets. This is something I really appreciate because there’s been too many times in my life where I’m stuck waiting for tickets.

Pros

I was using the Showpass platform to visit one of my favorite East coast attractions and purchased them through the Showpass integration on this company’s website. I’m sick and tired of having to make accounts for every ticket I purchase and was thrilled when Showpass didn’t make me create one. All I did was select my tickets, add a few contact details, input my credit card, and “BOOM”! Tickets delivered directly to my inbox. It truly is a breath of fresh-air to use software that works quickly and conveniently.

Cons

As a buyer the biggest thing I look for when using a purchasing platform is ease of use. Showpass gave me just that and for that… I thank you! Next event my firm hosts I will be using their organizer section and setting it up via their platform.

Jackie

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Showpass is awesome

We love using Showpass. The customer support team is extremely helpful and quick in their responses for assistance. We have streamlined our event process and it makes executing events much more simple and we have less headaches with our events.

Pros

Showpass is very easy to use from start to finish. From using the main dashboard, to using the app, it is very simple to learn, and put into use for all our events.

Cons

Nothing specifically - it has all the requirements we need to be able to execute our events seamlessly.

Reasons for switching to Showpass

Easier to use and market our events.

Shawn

Industry: Music

Very helpful service, great integration

But they are very responsive, take time to understand what you really need and offer advice to get what you want.

Pros

The website and Facebook event integration. Our website was recently recognized as a choir website to look at and one of the reasons listed was the box office integration that's provided by showpass.

Cons

I'm relatively new to ticket sales software. Sometimes the terms are different from what I've used before, it can be hard to find the function I need.

Reasons for switching to Showpass

We were invited following an agreement made with one of our partner organizations.