• Pros

• "Showpass is very easy to use from start to finish. From using the main dashboard, to using the app, it is very simple to learn, and put into use for all our events."

• "Showpass is user friendly. Sending complimentary passes to our clients and partners is so easy! Its a feature that we love. "

• "Ease of use and the staff are helpful when you need help"

• Cons

• "It can be difficult to navigate the back end, but once you know where everything is, it is easy!"

• "The backend could use a.bit more attention in the UI/UX department. It's not bad, but it could be better. It also needs better scheduling options for events, but that is coming soon."

• "With our events the scan process sometimes gets a little complicated because of the variety of ticket types. Those who use it regularly have it all figured out. I sometimes push the wrong buttons"

Browse Showpass Reviews

Baran from BassBus Inc.

Great Software, Even Better Support

We've tried many different ticket companies for our events in the past and Showpass is by far the best with the greatest customer support. The software is constantly evolving and progressing which we love. The team listens to our feedback and we often see the response to that feedback integrated into the software shortly after.

Pros

The software integrates beautifully with our website, allowing us to keep our visitors on our site without redirecting them to a third party page. The software is very flexible allowing detailed customization specific to your event and ticket process. The team at Showpass do a great job to ensure the software is current with the latest in technology. Last year we integrated Showpass with Facebook for the first time and it worked great. The support and team backing this software is one of the greatest assets. Quick to respond, very helpful, and can always find a solution to a problem.

Cons

The POS system is somewhat lacking and can be cumbersome when attempting to use the software for sales live at the event. Every year new features are added which helps improve it, but it could still be better. Sometimes the way we have to set up our ticket packages and pricing forces us to create multiple events per event, which results in the beautiful built in reporting system not being as intuitive as we'd like.

Wendy from Crankworx Events Inc

Crankworx Review

I enjoy the personalized customer service that Showpass provides. You can get in touch with Showpass using their chat box and receive replies to questions in a timely manner. There have been a few glitches that I have identified and let Showpass know which they have subsequently fixed to ensure everything works as it should. There has also been functionality that we wanted to see on the Showpass platform, and they have been very open to us making these suggestions for improvements, and they have implemented these suggestions over the past year. Showpass is an easy platform to use and we love the widgets that allow us to sell tickets directly on our website, without having to redirect customers to the Showpass website. The Showpass Dashboard app is a great tool when monitoring capacity levels at the door of your event. Very addictive checking the app daily to see how many tickets have sold as well :)

Pros

The ability to sell ticket packages/multi passes that contain more than one event to our customers, and the ease of sending out complimentary tickets to sponsors/partners via email, were the main reasons we switched to using Showpass as our ticketing platform. We send out lots of free tickets to partners/VIPs so having all the events as an option in one screen and being able to select more than one event at a time was a huge win for us.

Cons

I wish there was a bit more of a draft view when setting up products, whereby you can see what the customer will see, including total costs including fees and taxes etc for tickets, without having to make the event visible to the public/live. It would also be great to have a little more event specific settings rather than settings that apply to all events i.e. if you only want someone to see certain stats for an event, or give a colleague access to one event only, not all events etc.

Geoffrey from Olds Kiwanis Performing Arts

Industry: Performing Arts

Administrators point of view

I am the guy who looks after entering concerts and administering ticket sales. We have a treasurer who looks after the business side so I am not really familiar enough to comment.

Pros

Relatively easy to enter events. Customer entry is fairly straight forward. Many features but Showpass has been agreeable to adding some things that we needed to make management of ticket sales a little easier.

Cons

Anything that I didn't real like has been changed to suit. For instance for a season ticket package in assigned seating the first year we had to get Showpass to connect the events to the seat graphic. They made a change we can now do it ourselves. The maid it easier to identify transactions to designated seat. So I don't have any cons that I can think of right now.

Oliver from Electric Love

Showpass Review

Top notch, love the low service fees

Pros

Everything is very easy to use including the app which helps with check ins and stats while away from the desktop

Cons

Not many cons. Some question take awhile to respond from reps but our main person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing. Always hear back ASAP even over the holidays :)

Response from Showpass

Replied January 2020

Hi Oliver, we're glad to hear you find Showpass so easy to use! We'll take your feedback on response times back to the team. We're rolling out new chat support fairly soon which will allow you to get answers to questions sooner and connect with our team in real-time. :)

Mallory from Trolley 5 Brewpub

Highly Recommend

Pros

The software is very user-friendly and has eased some hiccups with our event ticket sales. From creating the event, customizing and now implementing into our social platforms we find Showpass to be a crucial component with all of our events.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I've disliked currently as the updates recently have changed any pain points.

Sarah from TECTERRA INC.

An amazing, seamless registration system

We love Showpass. The team is amazing and very responsive to questions or concerns. It makes onsite a breeze, especially if you have multiple ticketed events. They were very accommodating to our budget and goals, and it was well worth the partnership. We will use Showpass for our large events moving forward.

Pros

I really enjoy the marketplace and how easy it is to add/remove items, in addition to being able to edit the system on the fly. The fact that is embeds into our website is amazing - never have to direct a person off our website. The new Facebook feature is interesting and I am looking forward to using it!

Katrina from Gibbons Whistler

Awesome service and team

We have developed quite a strong relationship with the Showpass team - with on-site support being of key importance to us, we now look forward to working together during our activations. We also truly appreciate the support and willingness to adapt and adjust programming to fulfill our team's needs.

Pros

Favorite Showpass features include tracking links, Promo code tracking, time period reporting, stored historic data YOY, daily email updates and most importantly on-site support.

Cons

Struggled with understanding exactly how many tickets had been sold while selling in 2pk and 4pk bundles - we needed the ability to remove the parent ticket from the actual tickets that were being sold.

Douglas from CIP Office Technology

Simply the best ticketing software.

My time is incredibly valuable and Showpass respects my time by making setting up an event short and sweet. The check in process and data collection component are easy to access and export.

Pros

The ease of use is outstanding. Simple intuitive interface that is a joy to navigate. The support chat response is extremely prompt and helpful. A live body will call you if needed too ! Amazing - no other ticketing software even has voice assistance.

Cons

I only wish that everyone used Showpass - it would make my ticket buying experience a positive one. The competing ticketing software is costly and clumsy !

Lisa from Bisons Sports

I love Showpass!

Showpass solved a ticketing challenge for a National event our school is hosting. It was easy turn key solution and the customer support has been outstanding. Any questions are answered quickly and accurately. The ticketing portion of our event was at one time a major stress for me and thanks to Showpass has become stress free.

Pros

The software is intuitive. It makes the ticket selling, tracking and management so easy and efficient. I love the ability to check sales each day, offer discounts or incentives and the chance to message directly with customers who have purchased tickets.

Cons

I have not yet encountered anything about the software that I like the least.

Trevor from RunniT Productions

Industry: Music

Showpass is by far the best

Pros

The overall ease of use and ability to have emoloyees sell tickets through the site is an outstanding benefit over every other site. The service fees are lower than any other site I've felt with and create alot more sales due to it being cheaper to sell tickets.

Cons

I have nothing I can list as a con about showpass.

Devon from SAVIAN

Great Canadian ticketing software with fantastic support.

Showpass has been excellent to work with. Every person on their team is committed to make sure we had the best experience possible using their software, no matter what time of day.

Pros

The flexability. If a feature was not available, the development team was very receptive to our feedback, and even implemented some changes based on what we asked for.

Jackie from Century Downs Racetrack and Casino

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Showpass is awesome

We love using Showpass. The customer support team is extremely helpful and quick in their responses for assistance. We have streamlined our event process and it makes executing events much more simple and we have less headaches with our events.

Pros

Cons

Nothing specifically - it has all the requirements we need to be able to execute our events seamlessly.

Kav from Sostar Entertainment

Showpass is so user friendly

I love the ease of access. The app is so user friendly you can have everything at your fingertips.

Pros

With Showpass if you make any mistakes you can go make and fix them without panicking about losing what you have completed. They make the process so easy that at the end you think to yourself it couldnt be that easy. I do have to say that I was very happy with their customer service, I have reached out to my rep several times after hours and they got back to me immediately. Showpass makes the whole process easy.

Cons

There really isnt anything I would change. For me its all about how easy it is to use and customer service and they are exceptional at both.

Pieter from Self Employed

Useful, but some features are suboptimal

Pros

Great software and ticketing system. You can upload any individual seating configuration and effectively track ticket sales and purchaser demographics. Very useful for small auditorum ticket sales.

Cons

Sometimes the program fails to have the visual representatiom on the theatre seats show up, and there are too many individual menus to enter, which can deter purchasers from following through with an online purchase.

Aaron from True Rhythm

Showpass is the premier ticketing system for event promoters

Showpass is a solid tool for any event promoter who plans on selling tickets. We have been using them for a while now, and the experience is always perfect.

Pros

This software is incredibly easy to use, intuitive, and well structured. Creating and managing events are as easy as filling out a form and uploading some images. The site is fast and responsive, and easy to navigate.

Cons

I wish that after saving a change to and event, it would send me back to the list of events that can be edited, instead of taking me to a secondary page for the same event. This is my only complaint.

Adam from Real Love Winnipeg

Overall Showpass is Great

Pros

It's intuitive and the scanner on the iPhone app is very convenient!

Cons

I don't like how unorganized the will call sheet is when you download/print it.

Steven from Real Canadian Wrestling

showpass use review

Pros

the easy flow of the site and software, how it's easily managed and controlled

Cons

to many choices and outlines to the app make it sometimes confusing to use and navigate.

Great Event App

Overall - a great app with great customization for different events. some small hiccups at check ins - but nothing major...would recommend

Pros

The customization options ...the ease of use...the ability to allow different admin to have different levels of access...the tracking numbers for sales/checkins

Cons

Sometimes the app will freeze up on a mobile device when scanning a lot of tickets at once

Jodie from West Edmonton Mall Property Inc.

Easy to use and great customer service!

Pros

It's easy to use. Very reliable. Many added features and we've always had great customer service!

Cons

Perhaps that it is not integrated into our current POS software.

JEFF from SAG-AFTRA, Independent

ShowPass to Keep Your Event On-

There are many ways to execute an event or showcase an artist. I feel this is a nice add on for me when I get to do something with ShowPass and have my creative freedom. I like keeping people in a modern yet attainable arena, so digital optiins and old fashioned paper print outs are both right here. Major Social Media connectors such as Facebook allow facilitation of advertisements and that is helpful imo.

Pros

ShowPass is a great tool to promote an event, sell tickets,organize the analytical side to such events-and work pretty easily all from one domain.

Cons

I play with this on a semi-monthly basis or based on needs that I get to take control of. I like it for smaller live events and don't have much on the "least" area to speak of. I have used this from other Entertainment services and I enjoyed how it flowed.

Scotty from Uturn Ranch

Helps to run a great event!

We are operating a yearly Rodeo and Showpass was very helpful in promoting and selling tickets to our guests.

Pros

The software was very efficient in marketing, selling and receiving tickets.

Cons

Some of the details that needed to be entered, was afraid I might miss something.

Arielle from Janus academy

Showpass

Ive never had an issue

Pros

Its easy to use and the one barcode for all tickets is convenient

Cons

It feels like service fees are quite high

Corey from GSU

Industry: Research

Handy mobile ticketing solution

Using showpass, I have certainly seen the benefit of being able to rely on your phone for ticketing rather than paper tickets. I don't think I'll ever go back!

Pros

What I like most about this software is that when I am going to a show or a concert, I don't have to worry about finding a printer to print off my tickets, but rather can keep everything well organized on my phone.

Cons

After using this software a multitude of times, I can say that I don't really see any downsides with it. It is a simple software, and it does exactly what it needs to.

Michael from Entertainment

Showpass Review

Overall, it's been a good experience. Outside of the dated design, there's not much that I don't like about the product. Would definitely recommend to others.

Pros

Overall, the app is the key part here. It's very easy to use and reliable. Customer service was good in the times we had to use it. The backend is easy for those with less experience working on the backend of programs.

Cons

The look of it. It definitely feels outdated and could use a major facelift. I'd like to see a section with FAQs on there.

Krysten from legal services

Does the job

Pros

Fairly easy to use. It did what I need it to do.

Cons

There was nothing specific that I didnt like.

Colin from Doc Willoughbys

Industry: Restaurants

Very Efficient

This has been a great transition for us here at Docs. Very happy with our choice

Pros

I like that I can check sales in a user friendly fashion and payment for the tickets is prompt

Cons

I haven't run into any issues yet. Very efficient