• Pros

• "Easy to use and high quality of video and audio"

• "One feature I do really like is that I log in to the blue jeans app on my laptop and app can call my landline for speaker phone without having to call in myself! It’s been a great tool overall! "

• "It is easy to use and provides great access for users."

• Cons

• "While web client is robust and I love it, I hate that features such as webcam background blurring are only available for native client"

• "This software is great for having a video conference but it does take a few times to get use to and also can be choppy at times. "

• "Sometimes the connectivity is a little wonky, but can often be resolved with a quick re sign-on. "

Browse BlueJeans Reviews

Matthew from Indiana University Health

Virtual events are made easy with BlueJeans

Deployment was very smooth and the support from BlueJeans staff was stellar. We have run events for around four months now, and we've only had one issue (which was minor and did not affect a broadcast event.)

Pros

Scalability. Our company needed to shift to hosting many large events online with the pandemic. BlueJeans has been able to handle events from 50 users to several thousand.

Cons

There are differences between their Meetings and Event products that are in the process of being merged. Some functionality is missing from Events, such as breakout rooms.

Reasons for Switching to BlueJeans

Video quality and the product using WebRTC, which means that users can access the events without a client software and use a browser.

Good overall, always room for improvement

We use bluejeans for intensivied contact between HQ and our operating companies globally. Also in larger countries, sales teams use it for sales calls.

Pros

Bluejeans nicely (and stable) integrates with outlook (incl O365). Scheduling calls is as any other with the plugin Although development on features was relatively slow from a user perspective, the last year Bluejeans caught up with newcomers by adding loads of new features, making it a true competitor (again) Admin features are really nice, including command center (extra cost), giving the right insights in users, meetings and trends And last but not least, it can connect anything to a meeting (apps, dialin call, roomsystem h323, even other platforms)

Cons

Video and audio seem more out of sync than with other solutions. Requires more bandwidth in comparisson (although not an issue in these days) The background image option is causing high cpu usage (could be improved, but only causing the fan to blow harder) On admin side: more reporting on users and sync between user mngt and command center usage reports would be nice (for example show historic meetings of all users vs users currently holding an account). Also time dimensions not always export properly to excel

Reasons for Choosing BlueJeans

Mostly our complex requirements for desiring to connect virtually any device (including h323, telephone, cisco telepresence etc) in one call

Rarely get Good Quality Video & Audio

Overall I find myself often frustrated that I didn't hear someone at a critical moment. not always - but just enough times to leave a bad taste. I know this is also per connection quality - but when other similar software works with the same connection, you start to wonder.

Pros

Bluejeans generally works, you can have multiparty video conversations with presentations, recordings. it's pretty easy to combine outsiders and insiders on the calls, usually, you just click the link and it works. It's easy to use your 'personal' standing meeting or set a special code for a named meeting. Like I said - it generally delivers on the promise of video conferencing with people.

Cons

There is a lot amiss. I've used it many times from many connections and never gotten really good quality audio and video. You often get latency and breakups in situations where Hangouts or even Facetime would sail through. The chat window is hidden and in my experience almost never used. you can't control who you see (just a few modes), and there's often trouble recognizing headphones etc. So quite buggy.

Bluejeans offers great audio and video quality in a Web Conferencing environment

Bluejeans is a solid web conferencing product which offers excellent audio and video quality. Once they work through the issues with performance in the software, it will be far superior to others in the marketplace.

Pros

Bluejeans has a very easy interface to use as well as superior dolby sound in comparison to other products.

Cons

The client software has a heavy interface which takes quite a bit of time to install. It alsodoes not run as fast as competitors such as Zoom or Cisco Webex.

Reasons for Choosing BlueJeans

The superior audio and video are second to none.

Reasons for Switching to BlueJeans

The superior sound and excellent video quality make a big difference when hosting meetings.

Paul from Tailgate Guys

What I Didn't Expect.

Great experience and easy implementation. It is fairly priced and has packages that fit any sized business. I would highly suggest for companies that have offices across long distances.

Pros

We have 21 warehouses across the company with 150 full-time salaried employees we need to stay connected to. I knew this would help with collaboration but what I didn't foresee was the since of connectivity it creates amongst teams that do no work in close proximity together. All in all, it was one of the best decisions we have made bringing on this technology.

Cons

The equipment needed for in-office video conferencing isn't cheap, but it is of great quality. We have had ours for over a year now and have had no issue. However, you don't have to have the equipment, just a computer or cell phone to get the benefits the system provides.

Reasons for Choosing BlueJeans

Pricing and recommendations from other businesses.

Kate from Medtronic

Industry: Medical Devices

Always BlueJeans for better work efficiency

It is excellent tool to have online video calling. It is very user-friendly and easy to use tool. It is only because of BlueJeans that I am able to work outside the office. It has made easy to travel around the world and I get log in through anywhere anytime.

Pros

I personally have to be on excessive travels, due to the nature of my job, it was very difficult for me to get along with other team members, without having a real time, face to face experience. Now I am using BlueJeans and I have overcome this distancing issue. It is excellent tool for conducting online meetings.

Cons

I have been using BlueJeans for years and getting great services from this online meeting application. While using this tool I face some problems while sharing screen with other participants, otherwise I have nothing to say in dislikes.

Reasons for Switching to BlueJeans

BlueJeans provides better services than Skype, and also BlueJeans is well developed online meeting platform.

Shahid from Optymyze

Blue Jeans the name is so unique so are the capabilities and experience of Blue Jeans!

We had audio issue with our previous platform which has eradicated with Blue Jeans in place. Our communication is more smooth and better

Pros

We switched to Blue Jeans and we find it a lot a better. Audio quality through my laptop has been amazing which always had been an issue with other platform. The best feature is we do not need a host to continue a meeting, even if the host left the rest can continue. We are liking this a lot and having more better internal/external communications.

Cons

Nothing so far, as a improvement few better training scheduled when implemented will make user be more independent.

Management decision

Reasons for Switching to BlueJeans

Better platform that help us improve our communication.

Jacqueline from Texas Southern University

Academic Online Tutoring at Texas Southern University!

Pros

BlueJeans allows our peer tutors the opportunity to create breakout sessions for their tutee(s). The software supports every type of electronic device in which, supports our diverse students at Texas Southern University.

Cons

The BlueJeans App gives us challenges at times.

Reasons for Choosing BlueJeans

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] connected our department to the product. We had an option to utilize other platforms, however, what sold us was the wide range of opportunities for us to meet with our students. We are very pleased that BlueJeans has a lot to offer to our students, faculty, and staff.

Good video conferencing program!

Great video and sound quality. I enjoyed using BlueJeans.

Pros

I love the quality of the videos and the sound. I think that this is a great program which is comparative to other easy to use videoconferencing programs. My team enjoyed using this for our weekly video conferences.

Cons

I did not like not being able to schedule meetings from the app on my phone or from the program on my computer. I always had to log in from an internet browser to schedule meetings.

Reasons for Switching to BlueJeans

Microsoft Teams still has some bugs to work through but I am sure they will figure it out soon!

Faiyaz from ClearSight

Stable Audio and Video quality in Virtual Conference

My overall experience was great with Blue Jeans. Being a former designer in my Business I could easily keep contact and conduct our business with colleagues and staffs during this pandemic situation.

Pros

It has promising Video and Audio stability. The navigation and environment is easy to operate. It also uses Dolby Sound Technology for its audio.

Cons

A bit laggy and greater file size. Slower than its other competetors. Bugs need to be exterminated by the developers.

Reasons for Switching to BlueJeans

I found Blue Jeans more promising in Video and Audio Stability of the Online Conference.

Stéfano from Electrolux

Great tool for companies with teams in different locations

Bluejeans is suitable for every enterprise meeting with teams in different places. It makes easy to connect, to talk through audio and text, also share video showing the team and sharing the screens, enabling the user to select specifically what he wants to share and hide everything else, which is very important for privacy and especially in a work environment. Inside the Company it offers integrated interface with Outlook for example which makes it even easier to operate, and the access for people from outside the company is also simple, making it a great option if you're talking with outside teams, suppliers, and others.

Pros

Easy to set up calls and have access links available for users from both inside and outside of the company. You can also share the screen for presentation, making it possible to share only one app and hiding the others (for privacy) or selecting which screens you want to share (if using multiple screens). Meeting recording is also available and is a valuable function for important and long meetings, to review the meeting minutes taken for future reports.

Cons

Connection sometimes lags when having too many attendants - for example, over 15-20; If BlueJeans could offer any mic filter software that would be great, sometimes people that connect have terrible mics that can every noise that's around and makes the meeting a lousy experience. Of course, the equipment can be changed, but a function to have a better noise filter within the software would be excellent; Easier connection for people outside the company, which don't have the app installed. Sometimes it is confusing for suppliers that are not used to the app and have to connect.

Are All VideoConference Systems Alike?

We've been using BlueJeans for three years or so now and have seen the product improve and found it essential to handling remote work conversations and for bringing in our international team for all-staff meetings. It's difficult to pinpoint the cause when there are issues: lag and sometimes ill-synching with audio/video can have many causes throughout a network throughout the world so I won't put that on BlueJeans. It's a rock solid piece of software.

Pros

Screensharing and the ability to annotate on screen are really good features. The desktop and mobile apps are relatively simple, elegant in design, and don't suffer the feature bloat that many other vid conf systems suffer.

Cons

I honestly hear "Welcome to BlueJeans" so many times a day that I just find myself wearying of the voice. :-)

Christi from Glassdoor

Hands Down Best Video Communications Software

It is easy to host and join meetings with employees in other offices or that work remotely. It's also easy for me to join meetings when I am working remotely. This is super beneficial that just because I am out of the office I don't have to miss an important meeting.

Pros

Easy to use, always reliable, clear sound and pictures! I love that this integrates with Google Calendar and we can add a Blue Jeans link to a meeting invite when creating it. The technology of this software is super impressive. We hold meetings all the time with several offices and people around the world at the exact same time and there is little to no delay in their responses. It is also very convenient to be able to copy and paste the link to another employee to click on and join within a matter of seconds without any hassle of them having to log into an account, etc.

Cons

There is not anything that I don't like about this software. I only have a suggestion. It would be great if a large message could pop up on the screen or a voice could remind those that are remoting in to mute their phones or mics when they first enter the meeting. There have been several occasions where the meeting is already in full swing and someone joins later and we can hear them driving, eating, texting, etc and have to request they mute themselves. Their microphones need to be muted the moment they join the meeting so there isn't any interruption.

Amanda from Cargolux Airlines

Convenient software for videoconferencing

Great product, but remember you’re not allowed to upload and show your own DVDs and videos – you have to rely on YouTube for that. Don’t forget to use the Outlook plug-in and calendar integration. For this, you may need to consult your IT team.

Pros

I like that BlueJeans has a Wi-Fi screen bar for me to check on the reliability of my Internet connection at any moment. Plus the feature where you can share the screen and choose which window/screen area exactly you want to show others. This has a nice side-effect for tutoring or training people – you can show others a document or presentation while privately going through other staff on your device. A perfect product for real-time video- and audio-conferences. Great for face-to-face remote communication, tutoring, training or teaching. I’d say it’s a quite solid tool for webinars as well. Love the AV quality – even when the connection is not so stable.

Cons

Just one very minor nitpick: I would prefer a pop-up message or something like that for people who want to connect that says they should mute their microphones and cell phones. From my own experience, it’s really annoying when people join a conference and everybody else has to listen to sounds around them (or in their phones). So I think it would be better to just mute them automatically, so others don’t have to remind them.

Great Choice for all remote meeting and conferences

My overall experience is too good. I usually conduct offshore interviews using bluejeans platform. The only thing i have to share weith the candidate is the auto generated link in email. :)

Pros

Our company is using BlueJeans Primarily for meetings with our offshore vendors. We use it for demonstration purposes where we have to present a demo or our vendor has to showcase their product. We have a small mid-size company with few collogues at remote areas from all function, IT, HR etc. We prefer using Bluejeans instead of other phone apps.

Cons

One small issue I would like to highlight is the audio feedback from speakers back to microphone. I think bluejeans does not handle voice of presenter heard back to him from remote microphone which causes issues and we manually have to keep the mic and speaker piece at distance.

Reasons for Switching to BlueJeans

webex was a good product but old fashioned with complicated interface and settings.

MARIAN from Cushman and Wakefield

Blue Jeans is great

Overall experience with Blue Jeans is excellent. The platform never failed no one in the company and is very user friendly.

Pros

I like the fact that you can assign users different levels of action. It is very good when you have Town Halls or big Events

Cons

You can not upload a power point like you can do with a video and also for the moderator you do not have a preview screen, like to add something in the queue.

Reasons for Switching to BlueJeans

The option to run the meeting in the browser, the user friendliness, support provided and stability of the platform

Wilson from Richard Attias & Associates

Industry: Government Relations

Best Video Conference Software

BlueJeans is trustworthy and we feel safe using this with our company over other competitors who do not seem to cater as well to the business side.

Pros

The features such as being able to record, master muting, and dial in options are wonderful. Also, the interface for admins and sending invites and creating new accounts is so easy. I manage this software with ease and it is the main reason why we keep the software for our company. The video is great and no lag even when all 80+ users on call during morning meetings.

Cons

I do not have any issues with Bluejeans at all.

Reasons for Choosing BlueJeans

Zoom has public relations issues regarding privacy and we do not feel safe using their software. Microsoft did not seem to be able to handle our number of users on a call, which included a lot of lag. Also, Microsoft did not seem as user friendly as BlueJeans.

Hardik from CIBC Bank USA

Some Glitches!!

Its great love to use your product.

Pros

It is one of the secure way to communicate specially when everyone is working remotely. I like BlueJeans because it allows you to manage your meeting like a event planner. It allows you to record if needed, it allow pass code and as a moderator I can even mute everyone with one touch of button.

Cons

Problem is when everyone has their speaker on we get an echo which is annoying.

Reasons for Choosing BlueJeans

Our bank wanted some more secure.

Vinuta from Flipkart India Pvt Ltd

Number one video conferencing app

My favourite app for video communication. I do recommend people to use BlueJeans app. Their customer support goes above and beyond to get the issues resolved at the earliest.

Pros

Very good quality audio and video, good set of feature support and easy to use. Multiple browsers and platforms are supported. Their recent Mac app is great with added features. The new solution for conference rooms is extremely quick to setup and has cool features. Their events product is great as well.

Cons

At times the initial setup on browsers can be tricky. But once set up there will be hardly any time where comes usage issues. At times there will be audio issues: choppy, unable to unmute etc. Compared to a few other products, price is a bit expensive. But given the quality it is acceptable.

Reasons for Switching to BlueJeans

Quality of video. Feature set.

Adam from Rogers Communications

This is a company that provides an interoperable cloud-based video conferencing co-operation

Through this program, we can access technical support. The support team’s staff are experts in video deployment. The conference room created by the program can accommodate up to one hundred people, who can remotely access the conference through their desktop, mobile device, or conference room system.

Pros

This program connects to the H.323/SIP computer room system. This system also supports calendars. This program also records cloud meetings. This is a custom interface brand. This system also has real-time conference monitoring and control capabilities. This is also a measurement tool that saves travel and emissions. This program is also commercially integrated with Slack, HipChat, and Skype.

Cons

This program notifications are not always accurate. Sometimes, this program website cannot open the correct link in the device program. This program needs to provide an alternative method of sharing the meeting ID via Whatsapp or Messenger. This program does not import documents directly from the application. The historical details of its meetings and records are incredible.

Javier from KPMG

BlueJeans is a tool with very advanced functions for meetings

In the past, it was almost impossible to gather all the participants of my work team in a meeting, since some of them were in other countries or also worked from an office other than mine. Currently with BlueJeans we can meet virtually and we can even record the meetings. It is a friendly and understandable application for users without much technical knowledge.

Pros

I like BlueJeans because it is one of the most inexpensive options in the industry. It also seems relevant to me because it allows you to schedule meetings and also start them instantly. Another feature that I like is that it is not necessary to install applications to join the meetings, since it can be entered from the browser.

Cons

I just dislike that sometimes the audio does not have an acceptable volume, however, it all depends on the latency, so a good internet connection is required especially if there are several participants in the meeting.

Vekaas from sbw research & development Pvt. Ltd.

Have unlimited meeting storage space with BlueJeans

It is always nice to have meetings on BlueJeans. It provides 24/7 phone and chat support. So, you will never get stuck. It is round the clock and support staff is really quick at resolving issues. Host can lock the meeting so that no unwanted joinees can join once all participants have joined. BlueJeans is compatible with all of the operating systems and browsers. It comes with a whiteboard and access desktops remotely.

Pros

The best thing is that you can share your phone screen so conveniently that you would have never imagined. It offers unlimited cloud recording, something that you would want to go for when you have got sessions which needs to be monitored depending on your business requirement. Especially, it is really helpful when you are in training industry. You can share your phone screen so conveniently that you would have never imagined. You can have Q&A sessions, record your meetings and do chatting at the same time. It allows you to customize your interface to leave a lasting impression and lets you position your brand. It also provides meeting analytics which can be utilized to segregate your audience for future business requirements. The audio is so clear in comparison to other alternatives. Joining a meeting on BlueJeans is really quick and easy. You can join with just a click of a button. You can have Q&A sessions, record your meetings and do chatting at the same time.

Cons

You can have up to 100 participants only. You can’t blur-out background. Sometimes, image lags behind the sound.

Austin from Epic

Best video communication platform

My overall experience is excellent. It is highly recommended to all the organization who remains on excessive travel and those who work from home. Even education institutes can get much benefit from this. It has very reasonable price, which depends on the number of users, so everyone can afford it.

Pros

BlueJeans is a wide platform that provides video communication services. I have conducted many meeting sessions and even participant can join us in already running session, with causing any disturbance, it is very easy to login, no coding or tough steps are involved. By the end of meeting sessions we can send the recording to our team members, in this way if some team members are not present at the spot, they can listen to the recording.

Cons

While using BlueJeans Two times I have faced the issue of connectivity while giving the command of screen sharing. Also I feel it should provide clear insight of the outlook, so that better scheduling of the meetings could take place. Otherwise I am getting great services.

Great during COVID

Overall bluejeans has been a great asset to have during these covid times.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use bluejeans. my company uses this for our corporate calls with clients and it has been so reliable. We used to use WebEx but realized that with everyone teleconferencing it was crashing a lot. Blue Jeans has been way better.

Cons

I don't like that the call in information is always the same. If you have calls back to back and one runs over or people join early, you will be joining the wrong call.

great tool but poor French translation of the buttons

Except these points that gives a poor image of your consideration for French users, Blue jeans is a very nice tool.

Pros

easy use, easy access. mosaic function to see the differents speakers

Cons

The translation in French is very poor and sometimes wrong : confusion between the equipment loudspeaker ("haut-parleur" in French) and the person who is speaking (use "intervenant" or "orateur" in French). the button to activate / deactivate the webcam makes a confusion : your translation "couper le son de la video" means "deactivate sound of the video" ! rather translate : "désactiver la vidéo" or "désactiver la webcam" the list of the participants is translated "gens" (=people) which does not sound idiomatic : use the French word "Participants" or "connectés" "Specs" button is rather to be translated by "paramètres"

Muhammad from Coca Cola Iceek

Remotely Meeting Application, Amazing versatility

Bluejeans is a very good, and Overall experience is quite very awesome because we did not face any issue to use it, it is very easy to use and simply we can connect meeting from anywhere to just one click

Pros

In our organization we are using this application for meeting and conferences on very large scale, Bluejeans have a very good features audio calling video conferencing screen sharing, recording, instant group chatting, all of these are working outstanding without any issue, Once we have integrate this application with outlook so we can initiate a meeting request from outlook so according to this we can book other percipient calendar as per time

Cons

Licensee cost is very expensive so that's the reason for small organization can not able to afford it, they must focus on it

Scott from Forsyth County Chamber of Commerce

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

I LOVE this product.

As a Chamber of Commerce, we've moved all our meetings to virtual meetings. We sometimes have 9 people, we sometimes have 50. This software scales incredibly well. And it is SO EASY to set up a meeting. I use it more than my cell phone for staff meetings. It's easier than sending a text. I just send the room invitation via Slack and we're doing a teleconference rather than a phone call in 10 seconds.

Pros

More consistantly reliable than other teleconference software. I had a setup issue and their Customer Support was AWESOME!!!

Cons

In meetings, as a moderator of the meeting, I'd like to be able to have full control of someone's mic and presentation. At this time, I can turn both off, but the attendee can turn them both back on.

Reasons for Choosing BlueJeans

Being able to host large amount of attendees. We sometimes have hundreds of attendees in meetings.

Reasons for Switching to BlueJeans

That platform would not handle meeting for hundreds of attendees. And I found GoToMeetingnot very stable for even small meetings. People always got bumped out.

Eman from The Results Companies

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

BlueJeans is the best for office-wide or large clientele video conferences

Overall, BlueJeans Video Communications made it easy for us to host and join a large-scale internal office meeting or client presentations. We haven't had any major issues in terms of connecting to the conference call.

Pros

BlueJeans Video Communications is the best so far in terms of hosting a large-scale video conferencing because it doesn't matter if the attendees to such video conference is as few as 3 or as many as 50+ since the overall quality is just the same. We shifted from FreeConferencePro and UberConference to BlueJeans Video Communications, because we had multiple mishaps before, and worst it happened during a client call. With BlueJeans Video Communications, we didn't experience any connectivity and disconnection issues. It is easy to use as well because you can connect to the conference via mobile or home phone, via the web link even without downloading the desktop version or the desktop version if you are the host of the conference.

Cons

What I least like about the software is that if you are the host, you are obliged to download the desktop version of BlueJeans Video Communications so that you can be assured that the full functionality will be working smoothly. I hope they make it possible as well that the web version will have no issues in screen sharing or file sharing.

Chris from Dolby Laboratories, Inc.

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Bluejeans - great audio, outdated UI/UX

Overall, it gets the job done for sure, but the UI/UX could be better and more intuitive.

Pros

The audio quality is the best out there.

Cons

The UI/UX really needs to be updated. I don't see why it can't be more like Zoom wrt UI/UX. Most importantly, the amount of wasted screen space in the gallery view makes no sense to me. Use the screen to make the video of each user video larger rather than leaving it as blank space! I'd also love to be able to move each user video around on the screen, i.e. put them in the "order/location" I want them. Of course, the spatial audio would need to be updated accordingly. The app should also encourage people to use wired headsets for the best audio experience (until Bluetooth eventually gets updated).

Review of BlueJeans

BlueJeans provides our team an easy to use platform for both webinars & video conferencing.

Pros

BlueJeans offers 2 Platforms - Meetings for video conferencing and Event for webinar style programs. The Meetings platform is extremely easy to use and provides all the benefits of the other major video conferencing platforms. The Events platform allows for an easy to execute and secure webinar style program

Cons

The areas that could use the most improvement are around the Events Platform. Since this is system is not broadly used by the public it can be "challenging" for new users to learn the system. The challenge is more around the system settings that typically need to be set-up before the user (Presenter) can use all the features - especially in the Mac operating system. The other piece is that could be improved is the constant view/abilities for attendees.

Amanda from Christian Horizons

Great Video Conferencing Software

Overall experience is great. Comparing to the previous system that Christian Horizons used this system is a breeze to work with.

Pros

BlueJeans is a great price and has a good customer service team in place. I have only used it through my work, so I am not sure about the use of it for personal use. For my work, it works well. When issues arise, it is most always due to internet issues which means its not a software problem. Its straight forward and easy to use.

Cons

Im not sure. At this time there is nothing.

Reasons for Choosing BlueJeans

It was a suggestion from other agencies and the ministry.

Reasons for Switching to BlueJeans

Complicated procedures and measures to go through to book meetings, pricing is better with BlueJeans.

Angela from Eurosonic Group

Outstanding Solution!

Overall, all our meeting problem are gone, we have entered the world of BlueJeans, which keeps us connected to our clients all the time.

Pros

BlueJeans is a widely used meeting solution and our company adapted it a year ago. It is easy to configure and integrate. It's audio and video quality is splendid and we're happy that we opted this solution. What i like the most about this solution is its integration with Office 365 and the ability to share videos remotely without any interruption. Also, it is easy for all our resources to join the meeting, we send them a link and by clicking the link and following the simple instruction they can join the meeting.

Cons

We have observed that video calls put a lot of load on the laptops and cause other applications to lag and respond slower than usual. We'd prefer it to be lighter and machine friendly.

Mike from NOVA Chemicals

Industry: Plastics

High quality, high reliability

Pros

I use BlueJeans multiple times daily now that I work from home. Sound and audio quality are great. Reliability great. Easy to use - both with internal to my company and external partners

Cons

Wish it had more polling and virtual facilitation features. Wish the macOS version had more keyboard shortcuts.

Reasons for Switching to BlueJeans

Our external partners had trouble accessing it

Better then any video conference tool available

I do like blue jeans just because of two thing customer support and secondly excellent quality

Pros

I was using zoom on daily basis for giving product demo to customer but when I started using blue jeans it was whole together different experience best part is that they have excellent video and audio quality

Cons

there installation process i havent understand till date , first they tell to install app then when you click meeting link it says if app does not launch click here and yes app never launches on its own

BlueJeans is and continues to be a critical component to our business.

My overall experience of BlueJeans has been awesome. We have had over 150 people in meetings without a hitch. I have used more than a handful of video conferencing software products and BlueJeans is by far the best. I for see us using BlueJeans for years to come.

Pros

The thing I like best about BlueJeans is its stability. Through all of this uptake with all of our teams working from home BlueJeans has worked pretty much flawlessly. I can't say enough good things about BlueJeans. Especially in the last month.

Cons

The thing I like least about BlueJeans would have to be the lack of customization of the application settings. I wish I could set my resolution settings and image settings inside the app.

Charlotte Russell from Telkom Indonesia

BlueJeans is the conference program for the latest workplace

This program has a user-friendly combination to help improve workflow potency. By using this program, we don't have to download or install the app. More It is a command center that explains and guides the business data that meets conference activities and also offers IT, operators, and supervisors. They also measure ROI, recognize, and resolve problems, and put forward wise choices.

Pros

This platform is stable and easy to use. This meeting allows connections from a conference of various devices. It also allows for changes from the speaker's view to change their screens from the speaker's view. furthermore, multiple meetings occurred at a time

Cons

The sound level of this program is very low, sometimes turbid. Bluejeans also play videos for meeting participants. Blurring is also associated with Bluejeans Meetings. Furthermore, there is no waiting room in this program.

Erica from Prizelogic

Blue jeans conference call software

Pros

That I can share my screen and it makes giving presentations easier.

Cons

The call quality through your computer isn’t always the best and sometimes drops the call.

Christopher from LSST

A fully functional video conferencing product that helps remote teams communicate better

BlueJeans is a quick and easy way to communicate with remote teams. So much communication can be missed on a phone call and definitely through emails. Video conferencing helps you capture the nuance of the conversation that you may miss otherwise and connect you to the people you are working with.

Pros

BlueJeans is fairly easy to get up and running. My favorite feature is that you do not need a moderate to join before the meeting starts as long as two or more participants join. You can join either by browser or app, on your laptop, a room system such as Polycom, or by smartphone.

Cons

Like all video conferencing, the technology is getting better, but there can be lots of awkward bumps in the conversation due to people talking over one another, echoes, choppy audio and frozen video. This may not be the fault of BlueJeans per se, but it important to use the tool with best practices in mind.

Tejus from Amitech Solutions

Works most the time - no issues

BlueJeans has worked great for my internal company/team meetings as well as meetings with clients and vendors. Rarely had any issues.

Pros

Good voice and video, and screen share is quite good. Works on all platforms - laptop and phone

Cons

Nothing I can think of. The video, voice and screen share work just fine.

Company decision, not mine

Kat from RFF

Most Professional Video Conferencing System Available

I have never had an issue during an of these meetings with BlueJeans and typically find that participants access the system with ease. Overall, if price is not an issue, I would recommend BlueJeans to businesses who video conference on a semi-regular to regular basis.

Pros

BlueJeans, overall, has an incredibly professional looking interface. This includes e-mails sent to participants, as well as what participants see when they join. BlueJeans sound, in my experience, has always been extremely clear. Another major pro is that it is fairly easy to setup, and to use on the go (although I found Zoom easier to use on cell phones). Monitoring meetings is also incredibly easy, with admin being able to monitor meetings from their own computer, even if they’re not part of the meeting itself.

Cons

BlueJeans is rather expensive. In addition, the video is sometimes not as clear as Zoom. This could be due to participant connectivity, not BlueJeans, but I think it’s worth noting to potential consumers.

Tapan from Criteo

BlueJeans - A SaaS solution for business audio and video conferences

Pros

I like the audio and video quality offered by Bluejeans and also the integrations it supports with other business apps I use like Outlook and Slack. You can have your permanent room to schedule meetings and invite people or can create separate meetings. Also, being a cloud solution, it offers the flexibility to be accessed via browser as well which makes it easy to schedule meetings with clients as well as they don't need to install any client on their devices.

Cons

The meeting can't be started unless the organizer joins. At times this becomes a constraint and wastes a lot of time of many people in case organizer gets late due to some reason. Also, if my headphones are already connected, a lot of times I have to unplug and plug them again to make them work with Blue Jeans.

Amy from Refined Data

Bluejeans - Clear audio

Overall Bluejeans is a good alternatives to the other popular Video Conference brands. Price is decent and the Sales are extremely helpful to assist setup

Pros

Overall, I find Bluejeans has a very clear audio compare with other solution like WebEx. However, I do not think the video quality is very good, although it is decent. I also like the fact that it can integrate with our current Cisco meeting room setup without issue Also, the mobile app is extremely light weight and easy for our client to dial in without issue. Reasonable cost and it also has different price plan for different business size

Cons

The host of the meeting will always have to start from a full size Desktop version which I find a bit trouble. Also, a big problem is that Bluejeans is not a well known name in this business and hence not all callers has it installed on their phone/computer and that is a bit an issue (unlike popular choices like WebEx)

Ifeoma from Softchoice

My love for Bluejeans knows no bound.

Pros

I use BlueJeans to setup meetings with our offshore development team . It has eased the communication gap which naturally exists because of distance between full time developers and the offshore team. Thanks to Bluejeans I am able to collaborate with the offshore team , engage with them on client projects and maintain a cordial relationship with each and every one of them ; which is a necessity for all teams in an organization.

Cons

Bluejeans consumes a lot more bandwidth than usual.Although there is little complaint about this because it has been so efficient in terms of the quality of video and audio calls.

Bluejeans - Easy to use

Overall it's one of the top telecommunication product in the market. Easy to use and audio/video quality are both good

Pros

- It's very easy to use. installation and setup is simple - Mobile app is light weight compare with other products and quality is good - It can incorporate easily on current Cisco Meeting system. Firm with exciting system can choose to start using this software gradually without issue - Support seems to be best. Also willing to help and responded quick. It does help a lot when we start rolling out the product to our business

Cons

- Although overall is good, it does require downloading the app or plugin on Desktop. It can be an issues especially when trying to invite people from other firms that currently not using Bluejeans. It's not a big download but it is inconvenience.

Solid daily-use video conferencing software, great calendar integration

Convenient to use video conferencing software.

Pros

The google calendar integration makes it simple to add video conferencing to meetings. I like the schedule from within BlueJeans itself, as that is a great way to dial in to meetings back to back. The quality of the video has gotten better in recent times. It's also nice that you have a personal meeting ID which can be used for adhoc meetings.

Cons

The UI can feel a bit clumsy at times when dealing with multiple participants and screen sharing and the google calendar integration is a bit of a weird experience when trying to add a video link to meetings you are not the admin of.

Cecilia from TMT CONSULTORIA

BlueJeans is an innovative video conferencing software. Simple and easy to use

I mainly use BlueJeans to have video conferences with clients and coworkers about the software we are working on for their market launch. It is really useful, since I can share my screen and also record the meetings, in case a colleague cannot participate. I am completely satisfied with this software.

Pros

BlueJeans is a software that I love for its simplicity. It is really easy to schedule a meeting and invite the participants. I like the fact that it has multiple apps for different devices, so it can be accessed from anywhere. I also like that it has different useful functions in meetings like the option to mute participants or disable notifications. Also, I find it interesting that you have an option to disable incoming video in order to improve the quality of the network.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about BlueJeans is that it doesn't have many customization options for the user interface. It is only possible to add the logo of your organization in the business version.

Well thought out videoconferencing software

Pros

I've been using Bluejeans for over two years now. I find the software generally high quality and runs in environments other videoconferencing solutions breakdown in. I love the Google calendar integration, handoff between IP and regular telephone for audio, as well as the web and mobile interfaces. Blue jeans works well with our videoconferencing hardware inside the office. Totally seamless experience.

Cons

Really I just have one major issue and I'm not sure if it's a configuration issue or an actual bug. Blue jeans meetings inside of my Google calendar don't show up on the mobile (iPhone) application.

Chandu from Facebook

One of the best video calling software

Great video quality software, easy to understand options

Pros

Easy to integrate with many hardware devices be it phone, laptop, portal, ipads, etc. Video quality is great too!

Cons

Sometimes breakout rooms are not working properly on certain devices and this was reported and corrected

Taylor from Celtic Bank

Best Video Meeting I've Used

I really like BlueJeans. I prefer it over Zoom. It's easy to use and convenient.

Pros

It's easy to use and functional. We can easily share screens without any issue, unlike Teams which is the alternative for our company. It's also great to be able to schedule meetings from our Outlook.

Cons

I don't like that it pops up a web screen before opening the app. It may be because I don't have it already open, but it's still annoying.

Kelsey from Amobee

BlueJeans great for video meetings

I would recommend BlueJeans over Skype, GoTo Meeting and Google Hangouts. It's working well for most of our users, and we have over 800 people in the company. It's something we use globally as well.

Pros

My company uses BlueJeans for all of our video meetings. We switched from Google Hangouts a couple years back. It's easy to connect to via the app or otherwise. I can get into the meeting very quickly, and it's easy to screenshare on as well.

Cons

Occasionally there are connectivity issues, but they typically seem isolated to one particular office and not an issue with the BlueJeans software as a whole.