• Pros

• "This is very easy to use, I like the customization and i can integrate it with a lot of app"

• "Quality image and sound are superb. It is very easy to handle. "

• "Very easy to use and the customer service team is amazing! I hope no one will encounter a problem but if you do; you are in good hands. "

• Cons

• "The small minus is that there are a few missing features (button to tell speakers that there are only 5 minutes left for their speech, etc.), but Livestorm keeps improving every month. "

• "The quality of the recorded replays could be better, but they are working on it. Other than that, its all great!"

• "At first, the lack of content to know how to create a great webinar, but it remains a point of improvement I think"

Browse Livestorm Reviews

Enrico from smartEvents GmbH

Industry: Broadcast Media

Perfect Webinar platform

We use livestorm in a daily case. Producing live-webinars works fine. Also a lot of daily webinars up to 200 participants to very different themes and attendees works. A big feature is also the extensive automatisation possibilities.

Pros

It is easy to use, has an enormous compatibility and some outstanding features.

Cons

The compatibility mode for bringing attendees to stage could be a little more relaxed. It doesnt work also on iPad pro as a "Mobile device".

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

The whole package including stand-alone-tab "Questions"

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

Supplier, hosted in France - DSGVO / GDPR!

Jérôme from LET'S DRINK SAS

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Go for it, cocorico !

I can really promote my business to a large panel of people, there is no download needed for the users, there is a unique and personal link for acces to the room for each attendee so i'ts safe ! I will also implement my livestorm page to my website with the program of my online meetings, I'ts very practical,

Pros

The fact that with livestorm my compagny LET'S DRINK SAS can reach people whom not attempted beacause they left their contact information during the inscription process, so I can re-schedule.

Cons

sometimes there is beugs, but they fixed it fast

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

we're french, I wanted to promote the french genius, plus, their options are the best.

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

due to the fact that there is no download needed, I think it's a very simple process for the attendees

Hanna from Soft Medical Aesthetics

Industry: Medical Devices

DON'T subscribe to Livestorm!!!

- It is very difficult to run a video from a Powerpoint presentation on the platform, the sound simply doesnt work. You have to download other softwares and have a very special organization to make it work. Of course when it's your first webinar and you have no idea what the hell is going on... you are happy to be organized and rehearse as it took us 24hours to figure it out, thanks to the ZERO HELP from customer service! - Sometimes... you don't know why or when... your speaker's Powerpoint presentation wont work on Livestorm. It will only be a black screen... For NO REASON AT ALL!!! Just that the platform is not technically ready!!! Again, we were luck to rehearse in advance but I lost 48hours of the time of a very important surgon who was my speaker and stressed out a lot about this technical problem, she went to buy new webcams, eternal microphones.... we even payed for 12hourse help from a technician to go see her in Israel and try to figure it out!!! Nothing worked! Of course NO CUTOMER SERVICE was answering my complaints except only one hour before the webinar to tell me that it wasnt a fixable problem... I had to PAY AN OTHER SUNSCRIBTION TO ZOOM 1 hour before my webinar and send the new link to all my participants... of course it worked perfectly on zoom in one second! I cant tell you how disapointed I am in Livestorm, I have no trust in them anymore, I am complaining to everyone about it and cant even get an answer for the customer service !

Pros

The design of the software is nice. We chose it originally because it is a French company.

Cons

This software is not ready to be used for the general public. I have had many technical problems that completely enabled my webinar to start, mostly because of incompatibility with Powerpoint presentations. Powerpoint presentations are often at the core of a webinar... there CANT BE ANY INCOMPATIBILITY! Also, there is NO COMPETENT NOR ACTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I am paying 2500 dollars a year to speak to a chat bot and maybe have someone answering my questions 24hours after I need an answer!!! ALSO, it is extremely EXPENSIVE, has no cost flexibility, if you need only one month webinar with more than 250 subscribers you have to pay for the whole year

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

I chose Livestorm over any other product because it had good reviews and it is a french company. But I now have to go to ZOOM and PAY 2 SUBSCRIBTIONS because Livestorm wont answer any of my complait emails!!! There is no problem on Zoom, it is a much better platform where you can have peace of mind!

Response from Livestorm

Replied February 2021

Hi Hanna, We are truly sorry to read about this experience. Our platform at that time only supported sharing PowerPoint slides via screen sharing, rather than sending. Moreover, we are sorry to hear that our customer service did not meet your expectations. After examination, our Support team worked closely with you and was in touch within 1 hour of your first correspondence with us. We apologize if this was not sufficient. With regards to our pricing plan, it's our mission to be as clear and transparent as possible. As outlined on our pricing page, we offer the ability to choose between annual and monthly plans. There's also options to further customize your plan. We were sorry to hear about this experience and after discussion in December, our Support team had provided you with a full refund. We reviewed your comment again carefully and we'll take it into consideration to continue providing our customers and users with a great experience. All the best, Daniella from Livestorm

Aron from NextLevel.com

Livestorm is the one.

Perfect. Great product and remarkably responsive team.

Pros

We were using Zoom and Adobe Connect for webinars and meetings. We switched to Livestorm and haven’t looked back. The best part of Livestorm is how well it always works. No glitches, nothing to figure out how to fix. And when we have had a question for support, they’re amazingly fast.

Cons

No cons at all. Livestorm has done everything we need it to do.

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

We had issues and limitations with both of the other products and help was slow and often complicated.

Julia from Pleo Technologies GmbH

Love the Tool!

Livestorm gives me the opportunity to offer a new service to my clients through the webinars. At the same time, I save valuable time.

Pros

You can easily customize your webinars and host weekly events. The content and knowledge base helps a lot and it's fun to test new options.

Cons

It would be great to include the recording after a webinar directly in the email sequence. And I would love to see the results of a poll in the sessions overview.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

I like the different options to set up a webinar (live event, on demand) and to customize it as well (colors, logo, landing page)

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

We needed the option to host one webinar with many sessions but only with one link we can forward to our customers.

Thomas from CHOOSE PARIS REGION

Industry: Government Relations

Easy webinar tool

We onboarded quite easily many new users thanks to this user-friendly tool.

Pros

No software to install and update. It's a real SaaS even on mobile. Our international clients have always been able to connect hassle-free. The logic of the sessions (on the same topic) is a plus for those who have recurring content. I like the uploaded content-sharing tool. It makes it easy to broadcast PDF, video, etc. We are trying to make the API work with our CRM. Should be done soon.

Cons

The "team member" status is a bit weird. If a colleague wants to attend an event of your company, the admin has to invite him/her as a team member (a kind of co-host). Otherwise, he/she can't subscribe.

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

GoToWebinar has a difficult-to-use interface and is not a SaaS.

Matthias from Ginmon

Very smooth webinar software with convenient automation features

Can only recommend after trying Zoom Webinars and Webinar Ninja before.

Pros

Webinars can be set up very easily and with just a few clicks you can make a single webinar a multi-session series. In combination with template-able emails, admin in the background is kept at a minimum level.

Cons

We using it with German end users, translation is not entirely optimal there.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

German version was still better than the comparison.

First use of Livestorm

For the moment I only test a live session with a few number of user. In 3 weeks we test it with many sessions in parallel with 50 to 100 person in the same time. I hope every thing will be ok.

Pros

It is really easy to use. The enterprise page is really well done. It is easy to change options (replay or not, mails sent,...) for the live session.

Cons

It is quite difficult to understand differences between administrator and moderator. I hope that there won't be web problem when having many sessions in parallel.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

The enterprise page and the quality of the product seems to be better. And for the other solution it is not possible to test easily the solution (free plan is very interesting in livestorm).

Loic from Paris School of Business

Livestorm

Livestorm has allowed us to switch from face to face to online presentation without changing the customer experience.

Pros

Super easy to use and very reliable including when number of attendees is high for both user and participant. A great tool to use to run webinars and or meetings with all the features that you can expect.

Cons

None if only it could be useaful to use background for the presenter.

T

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

Tools were not reliable, issues to connect into a conference.

Elizabete from Katana MRP

Great of online webinars

Great tool for our purpose - new feature launch webinars, including demo and Q&A. Easy signup for our users and opportunity to have the on-demand webinar recording. There are a few cool integrations we would like to try out as well with the future webinars.

Pros

We used Livestorm for new feature launch webinars. We were looking for a webinar platform that would have the possibility to have interactive webinars with the option of inviting users to speak on the stage and ask their questions. Livestorm delivered just that.

Cons

They offer UTM tracking for signups but it is only visible after downloading the csv file. For some reason, the main dashboard UTM cells were empty.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Livestorm had the best price vs. performance ratio for our use.

Helen from Worth Financial Education

Outstanding product - best combination of features I've found

It has allowed us to pivot our face to face solutions into online ones, rapidly and cost effectively, to respond to the business challenges introduced through the Covid-19 pandemic. Our customers are happy and responsive, and we haven't had any utilization issues or problems from any client thus far. The customer service is excellent, although I would enjoy a live chat functionality, and honestly after investigating many other platforms, I can say this one beats the competition hands down.

Pros

For us, the crucial aspects were the customisation of the registration process (in this case via Zapier which we already use) and the ease of applying consistent branding across multiple webinars with the Duplicate option. The reporting is detailed and simple to use, and the metrics regarding attendance have given us key insights into our user base. The ease of on-demand and replay features also stands out. Lastly, the customer support has been outstanding. I absolutely recommend this product, we were up and running with a branded webinar in less than 10 minutes.

Cons

Honestly, the platform does everything we need. If I had to highlight anything, I'd like to be able to customise reporting a bit more and b) the process of asking for an export, waiting for a mail, and then downloading the export is a bit clunky. I've had several issues with invites being flagged as spam, despite clients whitelisting the relevant domains, and it would be nice to be able to register (rather than invite) people for a webinar directly from the dashboard rather than requiring Zapier, and it would be nice to customise the timing of the triggered mails going out before/after a webinar.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

a) no need to install client app/software b) suitable price point c) integrations via Napier d) ease of replay/on-demand functionality e) simplicity of interface for my team to configure webinars and manage attendees

Mark from Science Media Partners

Livestorm fills the gaps

The support team seem very responsive, but during lockdown they are not focused on improving the product, rather on making sure that the product actually works with all this increased demand. Fair enough!

Pros

I researched a lot of different webinar packages before choosing live storm. Some of the best features for us were the fact that you could have six different participants on the screen at once, the fact that the attendee doesn’t need to download a file, the flexibility of the registration page, and the ability to upload presentation slides. It looks slick too.

Cons

There are some features that could still be improved. Although it seems to be in beta-phase at the moment the ability for replays of any webinar to have presentation slides is important and not currently possible outside of the beta trial. Also, the display of upcoming webinars could be improved a lot. In other words rather than just one long list of upcoming webinars perhaps allow a list of today’s webinars, this week’s webinars, etc

Emma from Your CEO Mentor

Professional and engaging!

Pros

We use Livestorm for the weekly webinars we run in our 7-week online leadership program, Leadership Beyond the Theory. For past cohorts, we used a different webinar software, but Livestorm is brilliant - we will never go back! Our students love the interactive nature of it (polls, chat and questions are really easy to see and use), and from a moderator and host point of view, it's incredibly easy and fun to use. The reminder emails are awesome and I'm confident that the emails led to an increased attendance rate overall. Did I mention how great the polls are? Really useful for collecting important customer information. Great customer service, even with the timezone difference between France and Australia they made time to video call me and help with different bits and pieces. Highly recommend!

Cons

The only thing that I found tricky was making sure our internet was strong enough to run it at a high quality - the other webinar software we used was an app on the computer so quality was the same all the time, but because Livestorm streams through the internet you have to have good speeds (which Australia typically doesn't! When we ran the webinars from the US we had more than enough internet strength to run a really high-quality video).

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

Livestorm features far outweigh Zoom...Livestorm is like the iPhone, Zoom is like the Nokia. Nothing wrong with it, it's consistent and stable, but Livestorm just has so many more features and the user experience is much better.

Response from Livestorm

Replied August 2019

Thanks Emma, that's great feedback. The fact that we're streaming through a browser indeed demands a bit more resources both in computer power and internet speed, but it's quite close. The pros of our tech is that the protocol is open-source, fully encrypted, and obviously does not demand any downloads. I strongly suggest going through our docs to get the ideal bandwidth, best practices, and the tool to test your environment.

Jennifer from Financial Media & Marketing

ABSOLUTE LIFESAVER!

I did easily 20 hours of research and for the cost and what this offers this is truly better then even the most popular platforms out there with more brand recognition. I have no doubt this will be a household name in short order.

Pros

I could go on and on so I am going to make a list: User interface INTEGRATIONS!!! Great Graphic Design Editing and saving is easy Making webinars and changing them is easy Great landing page Great webinar room Call in options and file downloads chat option poll option private questions option Screen share automatic recording the data gotten on visitors is IMMENSE great customizable questionnaire for signing up Customizable send emails Incredible customer service always present Great audience filtering Easy export of audience data I like the way the teams are built. They don't want to just take all of your money they have ways you can ad team members like me (tech person) to help run the webinar if you only have one host which is all we need.

Cons

The only thing you should note though it's never been a problem ever for me is that they are in France. So the customer service is only available in the mornings in the USA. Also I saw some shortcomings but in the six months using the platform they have made the updates. If you make a suggestion they listen and truly consider adding that upgrade.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

All listed above. Audience data & Integrations were on the top of the list.

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

I wanted something that gives ROBUST customer data. And this platform doesn't disappoint! What matters most is getting those leads from the effort of putting on the webinar and this company handles that immensely.

Response from Livestorm

Replied September 2019

Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with Livestorm. Please do get in touch with us if you have any further feedback for improvement :) Regarding the US support hours, you are right. We absolutely needed that to offer a better experience! This is the reason why, we've extended our support coverage to the US timezone since the beginning of September! Whether in the East Coast or the West Coast, you should not have any problem reaching out to us during office hours :) We will make an official announcement in October regarding this. Thanks again for taking the time to submit your feedback Jennifer! :) Best, Elif and the Livestorm team

Pia from BONESUPPORT AB

Industry: Biotechnology

An intuitive, cost-effective platform with great customer support

It has been so much less stressful to hold webinars, and has encouraged us as an organisation to set up and carry out more.

Pros

It's intuitive to use - you can set up and custom design a webinar in minutes, even if you've never seen the platform before It has great integration options It's easy for speakers to access, and it's easy to make people speakers during a webinar It has all the tracking options you would expect to get with a webinar platform It's a cost of the price of the webinar platform we were using Customer support is excellent

Cons

It would be nice to have a private chat function for the hosts/guest speakers during a webinar - this would allow the hosts/guest speakers to discuss which questions to answer live, which to take off-line, and what order to go through them

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

There were a number of reasons we moved from ON24 - Price. ON24 was three times the cost of Livestorm, and when it came to our renewal, ON24 informed us about a price increase that was apparently 'in line with price inflation in the industry'. In addition, we were informed that the price we were paying was only to use the platform in one geography, so if we had attendees from different parts of the world this would incur an additional cost. Any customer support provided would incur an additional cost. - A clunky and complex user interface. The setup and design of a webinar would take a long time, and even after using the platform for a year, there were a number of 'isms' that would catch us out. - The platform required that PowerPoint presentations were uploaded. This is something our guest speakers were not comfortable doing because their presentations would include x-rays, with meta-data that could potentially identify a patient. - The platform only accepts videos in mp4 format. - Uploading presentations and/or videos would take hours. - Speakers were required to dial in via phone, as well as log on, instead of being able to use the audio on their laptop/desktops.

Leonie from International Solid Waste Association (ISWA)

Intuitive tooling that works very well for global webinars

The overall experience has been really good and we've had many compliments from over the world. The software is easy to use and as people do not need to download a separate programme makes it accessible.

Pros

It is easy to set up webinars, very intuitive and provides you with a nice data dashboard to directly understand the success of your webinar. Livestorm keeps innovating and improving, and listens to the feedback of their customers. Also, a big plus for us is that Livestorm is GDPR compliant.

Cons

It is a browser software, meaning that it is more susceptible to the internet connection of the speakers. On the other hand, we have not had any speaker (unless there internet was completely down) not being able to finish their presentation. A simple page refresh usually does the trick, but it can of course impact the user experience when speakers drop off.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

After making a first selection we thoroughly tested 3 webinar softwares, Livestorm was by far the most intuitive and as a browser based software easy accessible from all over the world. Also, as Livestorm is a French based organisation it has to comply with GDPR, for the American based software's it was not always apparent whether they indeed were GDPR complient when looking deeper into their privacy regulations.

Bruce from Cookdown

Livestorm for Webinars

Pros

We have used Livestorm for webinars since we were spun out from another company (who use GoToWebinar) and it has been great! We run multiple webinars a month using the platform. We like that no client/downloads are required to view or host webinars and use the "company page" on our website as a way to serve up recorded webinars on-demand and be able to capture viewers details to feed our sales process (which you obviously don't get with Youtube alone). We also like that you can add speaker bios into the platform, there are many other platforms to host these, but none that are integrated with the whole webinar experience. Finally, the whole UI/experience can be branded more deeply than other platforms making for a more seamless experience for attendees

Cons

We recently ran a 16 hour virtual conference which we had wanted to record but were unable to record more than 2 hours with Livestorm. We ended up using Zoom because of this single limitation, which was a real shame as there are many things about the zoom platform that are worse than Livestorm (managing permissions to mention one!)

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

No downloaded client required, slicker experience

Andy from Below The Line Consulting

Our Go To Webinar Software

We run a face to face training company. We couldnt train face to face anymore so it enable us continue to provide services in the current new norm. In the future we will be able to use it as an extension to our physical sessions too.

Pros

An abundance of included features over and above the competition, no additional 'add-ons', were not fans of the 'Ryanair' menu type software services we just want it to include stuff. Simple user interface and good analytics integrations and analytics

Cons

The support isn't instantly available if you have on the spot issues, but we have only had a need for this once in 6 months. The Current customization and design to white label are a little limited, as is the ability to shift and size broadcast windows to suit

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

More rounded offering that fitted our specifications. Payment otions to suit. Really simple to deploy and maintain.

Fernando from CII.IA

Livestorm for Live Webinars

We and our users liked a lot, useful and a foundation for us on this situation

Pros

This software fits with the way we wanted to broadcast our courses, easy to use, and great user experience. Clean and intuitive.

Cons

We need private rooms to create the team´s exercises

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

better features and pricing structure

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

Some special features as only web, limit for the participants.

Udo from BD Rowa Germany GmbH

Webinar platform that saves you a lot of time

Until now I had a very good experience. All of my webinars worked fine - no interruptions. We use it in the team and all the team members didn't have problems to get used to the platform. Reports are fine as you can see who attended and what questions were asked.

Pros

Livestorm is easy to use. You can setup a webinar in a few minutes and then it does all the hard work for you: registration page, registration confirmation, reminder for the webinar and it sends also the information about the replay of the webinar. You can customize the registration page and also the eMails. The webinar room is easy to use for hosts and also participants, as no software installation is required.

Cons

Guest speakers need use the right Browser (Google Chrome) to go on stage. Sometimes the platform has little stability problems but this often depends on the bandwidth of your internet connection. A custom background for your video would be very nice. Perhaps this comes in a later update.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Livestorm is easy to use, no software installation is required, you can test it with full functionality but with a limited number of attendees and only for short webinar. But htis gives you a good impression.

Doohwan from SHAREDCOMMUNICATION

I can't broadcast without this S/W

- I am a live broadcaster and presenter and I usually proceed a webinar 4 ~ 5 times per month. Before livestorm, I used Clickmeeting and Webex but these were not suitable for me. Finally I found Livestorm, I'm very satisfied about this. I will use this constantly if something more gorgeous S/W than Livestorm won't appear.

Pros

- easy to user, especially making registration page and managing attendees - powerful function such as Q&A, Survey, Media & Screen sharing - cheap price

Cons

- While I am broadcasting, I can't adjust my screen size(Camera view). I hope that this will be fixed in the future. - limited customization in design function on registration page

Registration page function

Enrique from RLA Event technologies

It would be great if you...

We have manage to continue with our events, and led us to new options.

Pros

It´s a more complete solution for webinars and online events, analitics. fast respond of help center. friendly to use.

Cons

Lack of : Simultaneous interpretation in a different audio channel within webinar room so that attendees can select which audio to listen, Camera enhancement, background removal, full customization of registration page and email invite, if possible background opacity option, size and position of elements within registration page, more branding options inside the webinar room. Rise of hand to see when somebody typed a question. GC included for underneath labeling. it would be great to share ppts within the webinar room.... and not just pdf and video files...

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

more complete than regular video conference softwares, no downloads required, html based, easy to use, wide range of posibilities. but there must be some other improvements to make in a very short term. Simultaneous interpretation in a different audio channel within webinar room so that attendees can select which audio to listen, Camera enhancement, background removal, full customization of registration page and email invite, if possible background opacity option, size and position of elements within registration page, more branding options inside the webinar room. Rise of hand to see when somebody typed a question. GC included for underneath labeling.

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

security, more pro look, more webinar options, registration and analitics.

Melissa from The Madison Group

Great web platform for webinar events!

Running our events through this platform has helped us continue to build our relationship and trust with our clients.

Pros

The software is easy to use and requires no downloads. This is key for our clients who attend our events. With other software platforms, downloads are often necessary for it to function and many of our clients do not have these admin rights on their PCs. As the admin for this software I could not believe how well integrated everything was, Livestorm thought of almost everything you could need to seamlessly and professionally run webinar events. The event analytics are at your fingers tips evaluation.

Cons

As we began to use the software we identified some improvements that could be made. These recommendations were made to Livestorm and implemented in short order. At this time I have no complaints!

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

We decided to try Livestorm and once we found out how easy it was, how many features the platform had as well as the ability for customization there was no turning back.

Eran from Eran Bucai

Excellent alternative to zoom!

Excellent experience. I do know the recording of the meeting is a feature currently in beta, so looking forward to it. The video quality is awesome. The software is easy to use and requires no download. I found the webinar set up process a bit confusing, but didn't take long to figure out.

Pros

Livestorm is a great replacement for zoom. I recently had issues with zoom so had to look for an alternative. With Livestorm, I was able to have video sessions with clients and business partners without them having to download anything. The webinar feature is free if you do webinar under 20 minutes, which is also great for me, as it forces me to do short webinars which I prefer to figure out the process of.

Cons

Only missing feature for me is the ability to record the meeting so I can upload to Youtube or elsewhere if I wanted to.

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

I had issues with zoom audio.

Cassie from ComActivity

Technology that enables the process

Livestorm has been amazing. We are an IT company, who wanted to promote our knowledge via webinars. We had never done webinars before so it was a steep learning curve. We chose Livestorm because it had a modern interface, and because it was easy to learn, and also the technology automated the process of successful webinars - ie creating emails, automated branding.

Pros

Ease of use, automation of process, lots of documentation. No plug ins.

Cons

There really isnt anything we dont like about this software.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Modern interface, automated webinar development, process, no plug-ins, easy to use and easy to learn. Lots of good documentation. We subscribed and were up and running with hosting complex webinars that included sharing ppts, live technology demos, within a few weeks, with no hitches. The other solutions were either overkill for what we needed, seemed old-school and too complex to learn, or didn't automate the webinar development process.

Andy from Streamtime

Makes all of our webinars easy

We finally found webinar software that gives us the interaction tools and the quality of video that we were looking for!

Pros

Easy to use, a few quirks in setting up, but fine once we got started. The whole team uses it across the globe for weekly webinars with customers. Good quality video and good interaction tools.

Cons

Registration for attendees could be streamlined just a little.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Perfect mix of functionality, quality and price.

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

Video quality wasn't as good.

Jake from Valve+Meter

Overall Solid Product with Great Connectivity

We started doing webinars to discuss Recession-Proof Marketing. We report on the Return on Marketing Spend (essentially ROI) for our marketing programs, and we needed a platform to discuss how to do that, both for informational purposes and lead gen.

Pros

Livestorm is great platform for webinars. They beat competitors like Demio by allowing you to customize the email notifications - both timeline and templates. Also, their Polling functionality allows for multiple selections; Demio only allows you to select one option at a time. Same functionality holds true for Custom Forms. Their integrations are also great. We have it connected to Pipedrive, where it searches first to avoid duplicates, and webhooks (which everyone should always offer). We've also connected it to Google Analytics - more on that in Cons.

Cons

Unfortunately some of the tracking gets lost on custom emails. Also, the platform can be a bit difficult if you are a user trying to attend a webinar organized within your account (there's a drop down, but I seem to be the only person on my team who can find it). Also, I've had issues with turning off the notification sounds. I can click the button; sometimes they don't stop. One place Demio was better (I vetted about a dozen software options - it came down to Livestorm and Demio) was in onboarding. They have a fantastic walk through when you sign up.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Demio: onboarding was good, but flexibility wasn't there with emails, polls, forms, etc. GoToWebinar: had issues with ChromeOS (our primary operating system) and weaker integrations overall All Others Listed: missing too many features

Morgane from Rodin4D

The perfect definition of what a webinar software is!

We can qualify faster all attendees and define who is already our clients or not. Thanks to that, we can develop digital marketing strategy to nurture them.

Pros

When we decided to launch webinars, we were looking for an easy and fast using solution to attract leads from internet. We start to compare all solutions by selected the one who gather together: cost, free demo version, multi-speakers, screen shared, chat live, and mobile access. Livestorm brings all this tools and other ones we didn't expect as polls, ergonomic software, qualified data export, CRM integration, and repeatability of sessions.

Cons

We do webinars to qualify leads and get data easily. The missing tool for us could be the one shot data export of all attendees. It will help us to export in one time the list of attendees with a duplicate checking.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

CRM integration and attractive cost.

Justin from SiteSwan Website Builder

Glitchy and Problematic from Day 1 - Gave them multiple chances to fix and rectify

We had a screenshare issue with our very first webinar. We were advised by support to use a different browser, told to reset some settings on our devices to let it better perform. Tested this in a test webinar, inquired if we'd need to reset before each webinar, and they said no, but it continued to be problematic. Then we started having audio issues and blurry imagery. We thought that when comparing webinar softwares, the one thing that everyone was doing well was the core of the technology - being able to display screen + video + audio without problem on everyone's devices. We were only really comparing the niceties that come with it (marketing features) but we deeply regret making that assumption. We ended up with 3-4 botched webinars that made a poor impression on potential customers, and support wasn't interested in compensating us for the inconvenience, which is why I'm writing this: to alert other users who might be giving this company too much credit for things to work the way they're supposed to. You shouldn't have to bend over backwards to show your screen, video, and audio without a hitch.

Pros

Nice registration pages. Ability to have multiple moderators assisting with answering Questions & Chats. Email reminders prior to event start. Nice reporting.

Cons

Showing my screen on a Mac was glitchy and inconsistent, and pixelated & blurry at times. Audio issues that made me sound like a frog, despite using multiple different audio inputs. Confusing interface with "Sessions" vs. "Webinars" and peculiar way to modify options for each webinar (or session?). No willingness by support to offer any compensation for multiple botched webinars.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

We ended up using both but have canceled Livestorm now after what happened.

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

Wanted a sexier user interface, better marketing options before & after the webinar.

Response from Livestorm

Replied October 2020

Hi Justin, We're sorry to see you've had a disappointing experience with Livestorm. We understand your frustration in light of these difficulties. We are constantly working towards having the best product possible, which means dedicating the majority of our resources to stability and support. Sometimes issues occur that are out of our hands due to our user's specific setups. We do apologize for the poor experience you had, and we'll continue to strive towards improving and perfecting Livestorm. Best, The Livestorm Team

Aaron from Australian Strategic Services

LiveStorm review

Pros

Easy to set up and manage multiple events. We deliver our own webinars plus webinars for clients. With up to 6 video streams we can have panels which have been great. We can also profile the panelists (guest speakers) on the registration page which is nice. Our clients also really appreciate the user data we can given them afterwards using the analytics and data export functions of LiveStorm.

Cons

The support hours are slightly different to Australian business hours. Although there online user guides are very comprehensive.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Interface. Live Support. No need for end viewer of webinar to download software as they simply view the webinar through their internet browser.

nicolas from Courzou

Livestorm helped my business

Pros

The interface that is very easy to use, the fact that it's French (Cocorico), and the quick update they add to the product, it's getting better every week! The fact that people don't have to get an account or download anything

Cons

The fact that people cannot raise hands to talk, and that I cannot set up a mail automation for reunion instantanées

David from SRL Group

Distinctive in a Crowded Field

Basically it is a convenient, easy-to-use platform for casual webinar production. If you are producing at least one webinar per month, it is worth the expense.

Pros

It seems to cover all the essentials. Email, landing page, post-webinar republishing. It was designed with a lot of care an attention to what most users (like us) want and need in a platform.

Cons

The pace of new product features is very slow. We'd like to brand/customize emails, but this took six months to come out.

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

Couldn't tolerate the game-day glitches and complex UX. During a live webinar or demo, you simply can't tolerate a UX that is not intuitive.

Response from Livestorm

Replied July 2019

Hi David, Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to see you've found value in Livestorm for over 2 years now. I have good news for you: the customizable emails are (finally) coming! It's only a matter of weeks now before you'll be able to add new emails to your workflow and fully customize them according to your needs (as in: change their HTML completely). We're doing our best to move fast and please the majority of our customers. So hang tight, updates are coming :) Best, Thibaut & the Livestorm team

Jose from Pricing Institute

Excellent software for webinars, courses

Fantastic experience. It can only get better as you improve!

Pros

I The ease of use and functionalities. After spending over a month researching webinar platforms and watching webinar reviews, I finally found on Livestorm a solid platform. - Great landing page design - email automations - sign-in process - calendar of future events

Cons

- Ability to save Call to action button: It would be fantastic if button information could be saved to be used in future webinars (as in polls). - Payment gateway to paid webinars

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

After all the research, Livestorm is just better. And it could get even better!

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

The system is not as intuitive. Also, always connection problems during webinars!

Jessie from InkSoft

For ongoing development, support, and easy functionality, it can't be beat.

We found Livestorm on a whim as we were exploring different webinar tools. The good: AMAZING customer service. Their team is located in France, but that hasn't impacted us negatively at all as an America-based business. They're very helpful and super responsive. Easy landing pages and instant emails. That was the biggest selling point for us. I don't have to create a new landing page for each webinar - Livestorm just generates it. Then, they send out reminder emails (that I can customize) without me having to worry about it. Huge time-saver. Attendees don't need to call in. Sound is right on the webinar page. Boo-yah. The bad: Video quality has been pretty low when we've recorded it to send out replays - not sure how this compares to other platforms, but it's a bummer when we're doing a screenshare and the text isn't readable. Seems to have some connectivity issues for certain attendees. Not sure what the common thread is yet - maybe non-Chrome users? Also, you must have the latest version of Chrome to give a proper screenshare, and you must download a Chrome extension to do the screenshare. Very minor, all things considered, but there it is. All in all Livestorm has been great for us so far! They make webinars super easy, and again - their support is fantastic. They just released integration with Zapier, which I'm excited to take advantage of.

Response from Livestorm

Replied November 2018

Hi Jessie, Thanks for your kind review! Since your post, we have made great improvements to the quality of the replays on Livestorm. It now records in 720p for everyone by default, and we're running tests to support 1080p recordings too. This should drastically improve the quality of replays in general! Also, as a side note: replays are directly impacted by the quality of the live connection, so we always advise our customers to double check the quality of their internet connection before going live. Happy webinars ¿ Thibaut & The Livestorm Team

Fred from DuckerFrontier

Industry: Information Services

Great for Executive Peer Exchange

I have had a very positive experience with Livestorm and would recommend it. I only have the one issue with the service, which I am hoping they will fix and expect they will. The team is responsive and the product is easy to customize. The deployment is great and the data tracking is better than I have experienced with other solutions.

Pros

Outside of a Chrome browser there is no need for additional software, this is a major plus in my opinion and the ability to add participants to the "Stage" for more interactivity is excellent.

Cons

The "Follow Up Survey" in this software does not exist. The user is forced to an external survey which loses 100% of the user tracking data making the follow up very weak. If the tool is to be used in any way to drive biz dev, this is likely a bad option. It is surprising actually, because the coding and product itself shows that there is talent behind the programming so the additional of a simple survey should be a no-brainer.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

The product answered my needs and the team at Livestorm seemed responsive and ready to assist when needed.

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

I was looking for more interaction in my webinars, and wanted a product that didn't require additional software downloads.

Pedro from Treino de Mar

Why Livestorm

We are a very small yachting school engaged with the sea. In this pandemic moment we focused on digital webinars with guest speakers to our current and past trainees. Meaning we reached 922 registrants in one event... almost 1000. In all the sessions everything went OK, no issues, no problems. Lots of questions, immediate replies... Just great! Auto recordings are a must!

Pros

What I liked the most was the ease of configuration and the possibility to have 1000 users connected with a fair price. Auto recording!

Cons

The export function it's not online it's a request to receive an email with an export, that makes me lose some time waiting for the email... other than that... all is great.

Price vs Max number of attendees

Price vs Max number of attendees

Craig from Highlight (SLM) Ltd

The perceived hard, made Easy with Livestorm

The experience has been and on the few occasions we had some issues, the Livestorm customer care Team was prompt in resolving the issue and showing us how best to get the most out of the platform

Pros

At Highlight, we need a platform to deliver Customer facing webinars that was easy to use, easy to setup and most importantly delivered quality webinars at a touch of the button. Livestorm was an easy choice. At Highlight, we deliver bi-weekly webinars to our community and each and everyone has been successful and well-received.

Cons

There is nothing I can find fault with Livestorm.

Easy of use. Integration with our streaming platforms. Price

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

The last webinar software we used was very hard to ensure a quality voice and video stream for each session. There was always a dark cloud hanging over us if the live stream was actually good quality. With Livestorm, we have never had this issue, so the clouds were lifted and we could focus on the content - not the technology problems.

Corne from SAVETCON Event Management

Experience from the last 2 months

Great experience, easy to use and friendly support staff.

Pros

I love the easy functionality with bringing speakers onto stage (or removing them), playing media that you upload directly and the features with the attendees (chat, questions, polls).

Cons

I would like to put forward the following considerations for future roadmap: - Provide organiser with the ability to change colour of webinar room - Sometimes people place questions in the chat room. Provide Moderator with the option to move chat to questions tab. - Provide ability to delete all previous polls. - Provide ability to re-order: o Webinars on the dashboard according to alphabet, dates or own choice o Rearrange presentations in shared media o Rearrange speakers according to own choice on the registration page. - Private chat with moderators/speakers. - Provide moderator/team member to also join as an attendee on another device. Whenever I host a webinar on my laptop, I “attend” on my mobile phone to see the same experience of the attendees and then I can trouble shoot from both sides. It would also be great to be able to host more than 1,000 attendees. Would like to use the platform for hybrid events, but we cannot feed a live feed + have presenters or slides on stage.

Alexander from Martuwarra Fitzroy River Council

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Livestorm: Partnerships & progress

We realise that in a proper partnership with Livestorm we will be able together to cross pollinate your product across our vast network of industry and corporate connections.

Pros

The Livestorm software is beneficial for our Council members spread across a huge regional and remote region of Australia, for connecting with national and international First Nation communities.

Cons

The main feature we are seeking is the capacity as an Administrator to, with consent, mute a participants microphone or camera depending on what is happening on their side. We would also really appreciate the capacity to upload documents direct into the Meeting room chat area, not just public facing Dropbox etc.

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

The ease of browser access, stripped down UI, privacy protections assurance.

Asim from Analyze and Improve Inc.

Great Platform for Webinars

As an organization, we used Google Suites but signed on to Livestorm as Google Meet would not less us share/play a media file easily. Also, access control is non existent in Google Meet.

Pros

Ability to easily share/play a video file without any audio or buffering issues. Ease of sending invites and tracking of who has unsubscribed. Ability to edit emails and the frequency that are sent out.

Cons

Currently, there is no way to copy over the attendees from my previous webinar to my next webinar or even export to excel at least

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

It seemed simpler to use through the trial run

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

Due to lack of access control and media sharing capbilities

Jose M. from Qronnos SL

As great as the rest or even better

9/10

Pros

Quality image and sound are superb. It is very easy to handle.

Cons

PPT interface with platform is not ideal since when it launches you cannot see the web app. Competitors allow to share ppt direct instead of sharing screen application window

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Price/value ratio and performance on trials

Response from Livestorm

Replied March 2021

Hi Jose, Thanks for this great review! I'm not sure if you're aware but it is possible to share your PPT slides directly without having to share your screen. You simply need to save it as a PDF and then share it :) Here's a link to our help doc with more information: https://bityl.co/5xMX Kind regards, Daniella from Livestorm

Carole from effiCity

Outil et support très efficaces

Pros

L'outil fonctionne très bien, l'ergonomie est adaptée, nos participants en redemandent L'équipe technique et l'équipe commerciale sont très réactives

Cons

Lors de rares dysfonctionnements, le support technique réagit très rapidement pour régler le problème.

Reasons for Switching to Livestorm

Outil plus adapté à une utilisation en formation (traçage des connexions et animations)

Mariano from Schneider Electric

Awesome Broadcast

Amazing Experience with this software. We have to but the full full live attenders, No delay on the webinar, Team members very clear to use and to register.

Pros

The less delay on the live webinar! the payment method

Cons

The reports, i don´t know how to have it in my inbox!

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

the payment method. The budget, and the amazing follow of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], very clear on his answer!

Budget!

ANDREEA from the school of manners

best software for live trainings and webinar

So far is been great :)

Pros

The professional looking emails and the fact that it updates the time zone to the guest time zone. All the options and ease of use. The customer service. There is really nothing that I found that I do not like so far. I plan to use this for a long time to come in my business as a trainer.

Cons

Not sure if is least, but I would like if there was an option to send a recording of a live session for only 24 hrs or an expiry date. Also your lesson on how to connect livestorm to eventbright through zappier was a bit outdated, maybe the zappier version changed since because I had a hard time figuring some points out. Thank you and keep up the great job.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

I enjoyed the initial customer service interaction but I actually did not get any reply when I asked now about the offer to pay in advance for 3 months and get a discount. I enjoyed the experience when I participated in the livestorm webinar, the emails, the ease of use. It looks neat and well organized for the students.

Sam from KROOGA

Good Promise very appalling Product

Initial complaint was brushed of as a technical error. Someone did call us to apologize and offer us a "compensation" only if we subscribed for one year ! Second support ticket was greeted with a message telling us their team was on a skiing holiday... Last support ticket is still un-answered, whilst they imply that the sound issue was coming from our connectivity issue while the facts show that this is not the case. This is a beta product, would definitely not recommend this app for a business webinar !

Pros

Ease of use and online web interface is definitely the best feature of this app

Cons

Very low conversion rates on webinar landing page! Very little custom personalization can be done on the subscription page Option to accept only professional emails made us lost subscribers of a listed company !! Listed company that had a domain nothing to do with public webmail domain. Voice quality when presenting a webinar with two users was catastrophic, the cause was not a connectivity issue but a bug with Livestorm that made it impossible to have two presenters have their mics on ! Chat notifications are on by default for the speakers resulting in an inaudible echo...

Response from Livestorm

Replied February 2021

Hi Sam, This is Elif from Livestorm, reaching out to you on behalf of the whole team. Please know that we're sincerely sorry for the bad experience that you had with our platform. We take pride in our customer care and strive to be as reactive as possible. In the case of special circumstances, we proactively notify our users in advance. Two members of our customer care team followed up on the issues that you've submitted on your end. We apologize if you didn't find our responses satisfactory. We've verified the email address in question, and see that there are registrations with that email domain in our system. Regarding the audio issues, please know that live streaming relies heavily on environmental factors like your internet connection. We strive to give the best experience to all our users, so we certainly dropped the ball here! We will keep reviewing what happened and make sure that everything is running smoothly on our end. Thank you for trying us out! Best, Elif

Adam from Singularity University

Amazing customer service. Dead simple platform that is loved by our customers.

It allows us to create live webcasts that feature experts from our community in a way that connects them with more people and drives real value to both parties.

Pros

It's so easy to setup and is basically on autopilot to the event. I love the landing pages (they convert like crazy), the emails are beautiful, and the reminders are perfect. It's got the right amount of customizations and just about anyone can learn to use it quickly. Our customers have been delighted with the experience - the video is stream is smooth, audio is clear, and chat/polls/questions works perfect. It's also very affordable compared to other products.

Cons

Right now it has a limited capacity of 500 attendees and we'd like to host more. I understand they're working on it, so it's not that big of an issue. At times I wish the emails were a bit more flexible, but we could always build our own to supplement.

Response from Livestorm

Replied November 2018

Hi Adam, Thibaut here from Livestorm. It's been a while since you left your review, but I just wanted to chime in and let you know we've recently upgraded the limitation of 500 live attendees and now support 1,000. We also added on-demand webinars which you may like for your use case (it's a favorite for some of our customers in the education space). Thanks for your brilliant review! Best, Thibaut

Kelly from Out Leadership

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Great Webinar Patform

We've had people from all over the world get to participate in our broadcasts thanks to this platform. It has allowed us to carry on with our work during a really scary time in the world, and we're super thankful to the Livestorm team who I'm sure is working around the clock to keep everything working.

Pros

This platform is really easy to use, and super affordable for a company doing several webinars a week. There are various settings you can play with to adjust to the needs of your broadcast. I love that you. can record the broadcast and play later on for people who missed.

Cons

Occasionally, some people seem to struggle logging into webinars.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

More cost friendly and much more professional.

Brandon from BrightCourse

Just Works (without downloads!) and has Amazing Support,

With LiveStorm we are able to reach out to hundreds of customers at once and do live training. The live questions and the ability to have multiple admins on a meeting make it a great solution. It is built for the way the internet should work (seamlessly) and it does that job amazingly well.

Pros

There is no need for attendees to download software - it just starts working. Attendees love to be a part of the conversation. The small issues I have had have been responded to quickly and professionally by the support team. There is excellent communication.

Cons

Occasionally a user will have to refresh when video feeds switch so that their feed stays updated.

Eliana from BTL AESTHETICS

Industry: Medical Devices

Reliable platform for online events

Livestorm is easy to use, stable, customer-friendly and reliable.

Pros

When we chose to work with Livestorm, the integration was fairly easy. The Livestorm platform is very user-friendly, even intuitive – given one has worked with a webinar platform before. Registration pages are fully customisable, which is a great advantage for any company. Webinars are stable even when some of the speakers do not have the best Internet speed. Livestorm sends information about all updates and new features via email, which is very helpful. They also give you a heads-up if there is to be some platform maintenance, so that your online events are safe and you do not have to deal with unexpected technical issues. Livestorm customer support are very friendly and helpful.

Cons

Invitation emails (for speakers as well as attendees) could be customisable. At present one can only customise the confirmation emails, reminders, etc. You have to remember to set up all system emails before the webinar. If your plans change and you decide to send an extra, unscheduled after-event email to attendees, you have to send it externally.

Alex from Youreventmanager

Youreventmanager

Simple solution to intoduce our solution and engage dicsussions with our users around the globe

Pros

All in one solution to broadcast and promote webinars

Cons

No white label in place No direct connection with our CRM : Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Best value for money All in one solution Easy to use