• Pros

• "This software fits with the way we wanted to broadcast our courses, easy to use, and great user experience. Clean and intuitive."

• "L'outil fonctionne très bien, l'ergonomie est adaptée, nos participants en redemandent L'équipe technique et l'équipe commerciale sont très réactives "

• "Livestorm is incredibly easy to use. It's support staff are incredibly helpful, and it's great to see that they are constantly taking on user feedback and offering new features as a result."

• Cons

• "The quality of the recorded replays could be better, but they are working on it. Other than that, its all great!"

• "At first, the lack of content to know how to create a great webinar, but it remains a point of improvement I think"

• "I there were a connection between our WooCommerce store and Livestorm without Zapier; otherwise, it's perfect. "

Browse Livestorm Reviews

Alex from MIMETAS

Industry: Biotechnology

Easy Webinar Software

Pros

Ease of use Integrations Quick customer support

Cons

Would like to have better management of people who join webinars (bulk export from all webinars, CRM, ...)

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Webinars don't require users to download any software

Helen from Worth Financial Education

Outstanding product - best combination of features I've found

It has allowed us to pivot our face to face solutions into online ones, rapidly and cost effectively, to respond to the business challenges introduced through the Covid-19 pandemic. Our customers are happy and responsive, and we haven't had any utilization issues or problems from any client thus far. The customer service is excellent, although I would enjoy a live chat functionality, and honestly after investigating many other platforms, I can say this one beats the competition hands down.

Pros

For us, the crucial aspects were the customisation of the registration process (in this case via Zapier which we already use) and the ease of applying consistent branding across multiple webinars with the Duplicate option. The reporting is detailed and simple to use, and the metrics regarding attendance have given us key insights into our user base. The ease of on-demand and replay features also stands out. Lastly, the customer support has been outstanding. I absolutely recommend this product, we were up and running with a branded webinar in less than 10 minutes.

Cons

Honestly, the platform does everything we need. If I had to highlight anything, I'd like to be able to customise reporting a bit more and b) the process of asking for an export, waiting for a mail, and then downloading the export is a bit clunky. I've had several issues with invites being flagged as spam, despite clients whitelisting the relevant domains, and it would be nice to be able to register (rather than invite) people for a webinar directly from the dashboard rather than requiring Zapier, and it would be nice to customise the timing of the triggered mails going out before/after a webinar.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

a) no need to install client app/software b) suitable price point c) integrations via Napier d) ease of replay/on-demand functionality e) simplicity of interface for my team to configure webinars and manage attendees

Sam from KROOGA

Good Promise very appalling Product

Initial complaint was brushed of as a technical error. Someone did call us to apologize and offer us a "compensation" only if we subscribed for one year ! Second support ticket was greeted with a message telling us their team was on a skiing holiday... Last support ticket is still un-answered, whilst they imply that the sound issue was coming from our connectivity issue while the facts show that this is not the case. This is a beta product, would definitely not recommend this app for a business webinar !

Pros

Ease of use and online web interface is definitely the best feature of this app

Cons

Very low conversion rates on webinar landing page! Very little custom personalization can be done on the subscription page Option to accept only professional emails made us lost subscribers of a listed company !! Listed company that had a domain nothing to do with public webmail domain. Voice quality when presenting a webinar with two users was catastrophic, the cause was not a connectivity issue but a bug with Livestorm that made it impossible to have two presenters have their mics on ! Chat notifications are on by default for the speakers resulting in an inaudible echo...

Response from Livestorm

Replied February 2020

Hi Sam, This is Elif from Livestorm, reaching out to you on behalf of the whole team. Please know that we're sincerely sorry for the bad experience that you had with our platform. We take pride in our customer care and strive to be as much reactive as possible. In case of special circumstances, we proactively notify our users in advance. Two members of our customer care team followed up on the issues that you've submitted on your end. We apologize if you didn't find our responses satisfactory. We've verified the email address in question, and seen that there are registrations with that email domain in our system. Regarding the audio issues, please know that live streaming relies heavily on environmental factors like your internet connection. We strive to give the best experience to all our users, so we certainly dropped the ball here! We will keep reviewing what happened, and make sure that everything is running smoothly on our end. Thank you for trying us out! Best, Elif

Fernando from CII.IA

Livestorm for Live Webinars

We and our users liked a lot, useful and a foundation for us on this situation

Pros

Cons

We need private rooms to create the team´s exercises

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

better features and pricing structure

Jake from Valve+Meter

Overall Solid Product with Great Connectivity

We started doing webinars to discuss Recession-Proof Marketing. We report on the Return on Marketing Spend (essentially ROI) for our marketing programs, and we needed a platform to discuss how to do that, both for informational purposes and lead gen.

Pros

Livestorm is great platform for webinars. They beat competitors like Demio by allowing you to customize the email notifications - both timeline and templates. Also, their Polling functionality allows for multiple selections; Demio only allows you to select one option at a time. Same functionality holds true for Custom Forms. Their integrations are also great. We have it connected to Pipedrive, where it searches first to avoid duplicates, and webhooks (which everyone should always offer). We've also connected it to Google Analytics - more on that in Cons.

Cons

Unfortunately some of the tracking gets lost on custom emails. Also, the platform can be a bit difficult if you are a user trying to attend a webinar organized within your account (there's a drop down, but I seem to be the only person on my team who can find it). Also, I've had issues with turning off the notification sounds. I can click the button; sometimes they don't stop. One place Demio was better (I vetted about a dozen software options - it came down to Livestorm and Demio) was in onboarding. They have a fantastic walk through when you sign up.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Demio: onboarding was good, but flexibility wasn't there with emails, polls, forms, etc. GoToWebinar: had issues with ChromeOS (our primary operating system) and weaker integrations overall All Others Listed: missing too many features

Craig from Highlight (SLM) Ltd

The perceived hard, made Easy with Livestorm

The experience has been and on the few occasions we had some issues, the Livestorm customer care Team was prompt in resolving the issue and showing us how best to get the most out of the platform

Pros

At Highlight, we need a platform to deliver Customer facing webinars that was easy to use, easy to setup and most importantly delivered quality webinars at a touch of the button. Livestorm was an easy choice. At Highlight, we deliver bi-weekly webinars to our community and each and everyone has been successful and well-received.

Cons

There is nothing I can find fault with Livestorm.

Easy of use. Integration with our streaming platforms. Price

Carole from effiCity

Outil et support très efficaces

Pros

Cons

Lors de rares dysfonctionnements, le support technique réagit très rapidement pour régler le problème.

ANDREEA from the school of manners

best software for live trainings and webinar

So far is been great :)

Pros

The professional looking emails and the fact that it updates the time zone to the guest time zone. All the options and ease of use. The customer service. There is really nothing that I found that I do not like so far. I plan to use this for a long time to come in my business as a trainer.

Cons

Not sure if is least, but I would like if there was an option to send a recording of a live session for only 24 hrs or an expiry date. Also your lesson on how to connect livestorm to eventbright through zappier was a bit outdated, maybe the zappier version changed since because I had a hard time figuring some points out. Thank you and keep up the great job.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

I enjoyed the initial customer service interaction but I actually did not get any reply when I asked now about the offer to pay in advance for 3 months and get a discount. I enjoyed the experience when I participated in the livestorm webinar, the emails, the ease of use. It looks neat and well organized for the students.

Kelly from Out Leadership

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Great Webinar Patform

We've had people from all over the world get to participate in our broadcasts thanks to this platform. It has allowed us to carry on with our work during a really scary time in the world, and we're super thankful to the Livestorm team who I'm sure is working around the clock to keep everything working.

Pros

This platform is really easy to use, and super affordable for a company doing several webinars a week. There are various settings you can play with to adjust to the needs of your broadcast. I love that you. can record the broadcast and play later on for people who missed.

Cons

Occasionally, some people seem to struggle logging into webinars.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

More cost friendly and much more professional.

Alex from Youreventmanager

Youreventmanager

Simple solution to intoduce our solution and engage dicsussions with our users around the globe

Pros

All in one solution to broadcast and promote webinars

Cons

No white label in place No direct connection with our CRM : Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Best value for money All in one solution Easy to use

Mark from Science Media Partners

Livestorm fills the gaps

The support team seem very responsive, but during lockdown they are not focused on improving the product, rather on making sure that the product actually works with all this increased demand. Fair enough!

Pros

I researched a lot of different webinar packages before choosing live storm. Some of the best features for us were the fact that you could have six different participants on the screen at once, the fact that the attendee doesn’t need to download a file, the flexibility of the registration page, and the ability to upload presentation slides. It looks slick too.

Cons

There are some features that could still be improved. Although it seems to be in beta-phase at the moment the ability for replays of any webinar to have presentation slides is important and not currently possible outside of the beta trial. Also, the display of upcoming webinars could be improved a lot. In other words rather than just one long list of upcoming webinars perhaps allow a list of today’s webinars, this week’s webinars, etc

Emma from Your CEO Mentor

Professional and engaging!

Pros

We use Livestorm for the weekly webinars we run in our 7-week online leadership program, Leadership Beyond the Theory. For past cohorts, we used a different webinar software, but Livestorm is brilliant - we will never go back! Our students love the interactive nature of it (polls, chat and questions are really easy to see and use), and from a moderator and host point of view, it's incredibly easy and fun to use. The reminder emails are awesome and I'm confident that the emails led to an increased attendance rate overall. Did I mention how great the polls are? Really useful for collecting important customer information. Great customer service, even with the timezone difference between France and Australia they made time to video call me and help with different bits and pieces. Highly recommend!

Cons

The only thing that I found tricky was making sure our internet was strong enough to run it at a high quality - the other webinar software we used was an app on the computer so quality was the same all the time, but because Livestorm streams through the internet you have to have good speeds (which Australia typically doesn't! When we ran the webinars from the US we had more than enough internet strength to run a really high-quality video).

Response from Livestorm

Replied August 2019

Thanks Emma, that's great feedback. The fact that we're streaming through a browser indeed demands a bit more resources both in computer power and internet speed, but it's quite close. The pros of our tech is that the protocol is open-source, fully encrypted, and obviously does not demand any downloads. I strongly suggest going through our docs to get the ideal bandwidth, best practices, and the tool to test your environment.

Jennifer from Financial Media & Marketing

ABSOLUTE LIFESAVER!

I did easily 20 hours of research and for the cost and what this offers this is truly better then even the most popular platforms out there with more brand recognition. I have no doubt this will be a household name in short order.

Pros

I could go on and on so I am going to make a list: User interface INTEGRATIONS!!! Great Graphic Design Editing and saving is easy Making webinars and changing them is easy Great landing page Great webinar room Call in options and file downloads chat option poll option private questions option Screen share automatic recording the data gotten on visitors is IMMENSE great customizable questionnaire for signing up Customizable send emails Incredible customer service always present Great audience filtering Easy export of audience data I like the way the teams are built. They don't want to just take all of your money they have ways you can ad team members like me (tech person) to help run the webinar if you only have one host which is all we need.

Cons

The only thing you should note though it's never been a problem ever for me is that they are in France. So the customer service is only available in the mornings in the USA. Also I saw some shortcomings but in the six months using the platform they have made the updates. If you make a suggestion they listen and truly consider adding that upgrade.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

All listed above. Audience data & Integrations were on the top of the list.

Response from Livestorm

Replied September 2019

Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with Livestorm. Please do get in touch with us if you have any further feedback for improvement :) Regarding the US support hours, you are right. We absolutely needed that to offer a better experience! This is the reason why, we've extended our support coverage to the US timezone since the beginning of September! Whether in the East Coast or the West Coast, you should not have any problem reaching out to us during office hours :) We will make an official announcement in October regarding this. Thanks again for taking the time to submit your feedback Jennifer! :) Best, Elif and the Livestorm team

Enrique from RLA Event technologies

It would be great if you...

We have manage to continue with our events, and led us to new options.

Pros

It´s a more complete solution for webinars and online events, analitics. fast respond of help center. friendly to use.

Cons

Lack of : Simultaneous interpretation in a different audio channel within webinar room so that attendees can select which audio to listen, Camera enhancement, background removal, full customization of registration page and email invite, if possible background opacity option, size and position of elements within registration page, more branding options inside the webinar room. Rise of hand to see when somebody typed a question. GC included for underneath labeling. it would be great to share ppts within the webinar room.... and not just pdf and video files...

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

more complete than regular video conference softwares, no downloads required, html based, easy to use, wide range of posibilities. but there must be some other improvements to make in a very short term. Simultaneous interpretation in a different audio channel within webinar room so that attendees can select which audio to listen, Camera enhancement, background removal, full customization of registration page and email invite, if possible background opacity option, size and position of elements within registration page, more branding options inside the webinar room. Rise of hand to see when somebody typed a question. GC included for underneath labeling.

Eran from Eran Bucai

Excellent alternative to zoom!

Excellent experience. I do know the recording of the meeting is a feature currently in beta, so looking forward to it. The video quality is awesome. The software is easy to use and requires no download. I found the webinar set up process a bit confusing, but didn't take long to figure out.

Pros

Livestorm is a great replacement for zoom. I recently had issues with zoom so had to look for an alternative. With Livestorm, I was able to have video sessions with clients and business partners without them having to download anything. The webinar feature is free if you do webinar under 20 minutes, which is also great for me, as it forces me to do short webinars which I prefer to figure out the process of.

Cons

Only missing feature for me is the ability to record the meeting so I can upload to Youtube or elsewhere if I wanted to.

Morgane from Rodin4D

The perfect definition of what a webinar software is!

We can qualify faster all attendees and define who is already our clients or not. Thanks to that, we can develop digital marketing strategy to nurture them.

Pros

When we decided to launch webinars, we were looking for an easy and fast using solution to attract leads from internet. We start to compare all solutions by selected the one who gather together: cost, free demo version, multi-speakers, screen shared, chat live, and mobile access. Livestorm brings all this tools and other ones we didn't expect as polls, ergonomic software, qualified data export, CRM integration, and repeatability of sessions.

Cons

We do webinars to qualify leads and get data easily. The missing tool for us could be the one shot data export of all attendees. It will help us to export in one time the list of attendees with a duplicate checking.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

CRM integration and attractive cost.

Jessie from InkSoft

For ongoing development, support, and easy functionality, it can't be beat.

We found Livestorm on a whim as we were exploring different webinar tools. The good: AMAZING customer service. Their team is located in France, but that hasn't impacted us negatively at all as an America-based business. They're very helpful and super responsive. Easy landing pages and instant emails. That was the biggest selling point for us. I don't have to create a new landing page for each webinar - Livestorm just generates it. Then, they send out reminder emails (that I can customize) without me having to worry about it. Huge time-saver. Attendees don't need to call in. Sound is right on the webinar page. Boo-yah. The bad: Video quality has been pretty low when we've recorded it to send out replays - not sure how this compares to other platforms, but it's a bummer when we're doing a screenshare and the text isn't readable. Seems to have some connectivity issues for certain attendees. Not sure what the common thread is yet - maybe non-Chrome users? Also, you must have the latest version of Chrome to give a proper screenshare, and you must download a Chrome extension to do the screenshare. Very minor, all things considered, but there it is. All in all Livestorm has been great for us so far! They make webinars super easy, and again - their support is fantastic. They just released integration with Zapier, which I'm excited to take advantage of.

Response from Livestorm

Replied November 2018

Hi Jessie, Thanks for your kind review! Since your post, we have made great improvements to the quality of the replays on Livestorm. It now records in 720p for everyone by default, and we're running tests to support 1080p recordings too. This should drastically improve the quality of replays in general! Also, as a side note: replays are directly impacted by the quality of the live connection, so we always advise our customers to double check the quality of their internet connection before going live. Happy webinars ¿ Thibaut & The Livestorm Team

David from SRL Group

Distinctive in a Crowded Field

Basically it is a convenient, easy-to-use platform for casual webinar production. If you are producing at least one webinar per month, it is worth the expense.

Pros

It seems to cover all the essentials. Email, landing page, post-webinar republishing. It was designed with a lot of care an attention to what most users (like us) want and need in a platform.

Cons

The pace of new product features is very slow. We'd like to brand/customize emails, but this took six months to come out.

Response from Livestorm

Replied July 2019

Hi David, Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to see you've found value in Livestorm for over 2 years now. I have good news for you: the customizable emails are (finally) coming! It's only a matter of weeks now before you'll be able to add new emails to your workflow and fully customize them according to your needs (as in: change their HTML completely). We're doing our best to move fast and please the majority of our customers. So hang tight, updates are coming :) Best, Thibaut & the Livestorm team

Mariano from Schneider Electric

Awesome Broadcast

Amazing Experience with this software. We have to but the full full live attenders, No delay on the webinar, Team members very clear to use and to register.

Pros

The less delay on the live webinar! the payment method

Cons

The reports, i don´t know how to have it in my inbox!

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

the payment method. The budget, and the amazing follow of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], very clear on his answer!

Adam from Singularity University

Amazing customer service. Dead simple platform that is loved by our customers.

It allows us to create live webcasts that feature experts from our community in a way that connects them with more people and drives real value to both parties.

Pros

It's so easy to setup and is basically on autopilot to the event. I love the landing pages (they convert like crazy), the emails are beautiful, and the reminders are perfect. It's got the right amount of customizations and just about anyone can learn to use it quickly. Our customers have been delighted with the experience - the video is stream is smooth, audio is clear, and chat/polls/questions works perfect. It's also very affordable compared to other products.

Cons

Right now it has a limited capacity of 500 attendees and we'd like to host more. I understand they're working on it, so it's not that big of an issue. At times I wish the emails were a bit more flexible, but we could always build our own to supplement.

Response from Livestorm

Replied November 2018

Hi Adam, Thibaut here from Livestorm. It's been a while since you left your review, but I just wanted to chime in and let you know we've recently upgraded the limitation of 500 live attendees and now support 1,000. We also added on-demand webinars which you may like for your use case (it's a favorite for some of our customers in the education space). Thanks for your brilliant review! Best, Thibaut

Brandon from BrightCourse

Just Works (without downloads!) and has Amazing Support,

With LiveStorm we are able to reach out to hundreds of customers at once and do live training. The live questions and the ability to have multiple admins on a meeting make it a great solution. It is built for the way the internet should work (seamlessly) and it does that job amazingly well.

Pros

There is no need for attendees to download software - it just starts working. Attendees love to be a part of the conversation. The small issues I have had have been responded to quickly and professionally by the support team. There is excellent communication.

Cons

Occasionally a user will have to refresh when video feeds switch so that their feed stays updated.

Corey from Cordial, Inc.

Livestorm is the only webinar platform I trust. Best experience so far with webinar software.

Peace of mind. Most successful webinar to date. Ease of use. All the features and functions we want.

Pros

The process as a whole is very well rounded. Customer rep does a great job of making sure you're all setup and ready to go for your first webinar, learning the system (which is very simple), making sure to take care of any and all questions promptly. You can tell they care. When we had problems with other webinar software, we wouldn't get a response for days, and then would get a vague response with a link to a FAQ page. Customer rep and the team are very helpful and personal. I love that it's browser based, so neither myself nor attendees need to download anything or run anything. It makes the whole experience much smoother. It's almost like tuning into a podcast. Another thing I like about it is how easy it is to make a great landing page. That was important for us. Another thing is the ease of analytics. We can easily track UTM parameters and track performance of shares with the team, partners, and on different channels. Also, once you're in the webinar room, everything is so simple and easy to use. This is the biggest difference for us. For most platforms, once you get into the webinar room, everything is clunky and unintuitive. The webinar room does exactly what you want, easily, and it's intuitive. It took me about 5 minutes to comfortably do all the different things we needed to.

Steven from Jobber - Field Service Software

So easy and intuitive, for us and our customers!

Pros

The fact that we can schedule our webinars and LiveStorm does the rest - automated reminders for attendees, and automated follow up emails with links to view the replay of the webinar, and we get tons of data about our attendees that we can use to drive new leads. We have used a lot of webinar platforms in the past, and LiveStorm is far and away the easiest, simplest, and most reliable. We also noticed a large jump in user engagement - the interface for attenedees is just as intuitive, and our chat engagement from our attendees is way higher in LiveStorm than it ever was previously. Overall, this is a great webinar platform and we have been happy customers from the moment we switched. Gilles and team are always quick to reply when we need them as well.

Cons

Response from Livestorm

Replied December 2017

Thanks for the great review Steven! Usability and engagement are our top priorities. We made great progress with the recording quality. Can't wait to show it to you :)

Thomas from Engagés Productions

Super Tool for Multiplying Webinars

I conduct an average of 3 to 5 webinars per week with 10 to 150 people, I am very happy with the product and the customer service.

Pros

The simplicity to create a webinar, the possibility of extracting a lot of data, as the questions asked. Which allows you to refine are contained throughout the presentation. The ability to share a live youtube video and control playback.

Antonio from UpHill Health

Livestorm review - António from UpHill

Overall is very good.

Pros

Good software for tracking a registered attendee presence during the session. Important for formation events.

Cons

Attendee interaction needs improvement. Having an attendee to talk should not imply a process of going on stage and should be much faster and easier to do.

Paul from Transformly

Much better than competitors

I had a slight issue with the way they handle messaging for their free trial. It's a super limited trial allowing you to run a webinar for 20 minutes, to 10 people - even if you select to trial the free version. I actually posted about this on twitter and a member of their senior team reached out and we chatted it through. Small issue because the product is great - but feel they could be more transparent here.

Pros

I've trialled many competitors over the last few weeks to find the best webinar product for my business. The backend is great and super simple to set up webinars with.

Cons

I wish there was more customisation with the registration pages

Katharina from presono GmbH

With Livestorm we found our way to handle webinars and meetings

Livestorm is easy to use and really helps improving the everyday worklife - I'm glad that I found this tool.

Pros

We choose Livestorm because it is so easy to use and what is most important: Attendees don't have to install any software on their computers to join a webinar. They can simply join via a common browser. The helpdocs are really helpful and I haven't experienced such a good support before.

Cons

At first we struggled with some screen sharing issues but thanks to the great support everything is solved now.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Because attendes doesn't have to install any software to attend webinars.

Jules from Phantombuster

Livestorm did everything I expected to, as I expected it to do it. Period.

Great.

Pros

Though it was the first time I was using a Webinar tool, Livestorm behaved exactly as I expcted it to. It has all the features I need, it's easy to find'em and work perfectly fine. Some of these features I expected and which worked perfectly were: Customizable email campaign before webinar, multi-host, screen-sharing, post-webinar email, and some other I'm forgetting right now.

Cons

As we started using it at the beginning of Covid, servers were slow for a couple days but they fixed the issue right on time for D-Day and it worked perfectly afterward. Bravo!

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

I got on a phone call with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of Livestorm. He's French like me, he was super cool too, so I went ahead and signed up.

Devon from Construction Programs & Results, Inc.

Exactly What We Needed

I was looking for an easy to use software to hold live online classes and tested 3-4 different providers. Livestorm was perfect. It does everything it says it will do. When I've run into problems or questions, customer support is great.

Pros

Attendees don't have to install software on their computer to attend our live classes. They can listen in from their cell or tablet if they're away from their computer. It's easy for us to use. Settings are saved from one event to another. Very flexible. The recording is clean and quickly available for download. The reports are detailed and helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Easy of use, and the features it offered.

The system failed 2 hours before my webinar and they did nothing except to say sorry

A horrible night mare

Pros

Ease of use, efficient reporting system..

Cons

the software crashed 2 hours before the event. disaster

customer service

Response from Livestorm

Replied May 2020

Hi there, We indeed experienced two down times of a bit over 1 hour each in April. This was due to the increase of usage we've been seeing due to Covid-19. We had made a few updates to try and support this traffic, but it wasn't enough. We course-corrected since and are continuously improving the stability of the platform. This is a long lasting effort from the team. Down times are very unfortunate for Livestorm, where our customers trust us to host live events. So when the platform goes down, there is nothing we can do to truly make up for the bad experience this causes. We know this. However, we reached out to all customers impacted and did our best to repay them. We extensively offered refunds. This is an anonymous review, I have no way to see how we handled your case in particular. But please if you'd like to go over your support request again, could you reach out to thibaut@livestorm.co ? I'll personally look into it.

Matt from Intricately

Excellent. Fluid experience as an operator, and for the attendee. UI is slick and intuitive.

Pros

Livestorm has it all. I've now tried close to all the incumbents and nothing is as easy an effective - seriously! - the UI is very easy, and visually pleasing. - Setup a webinar, edit it etc incredibly quickly. - There's no old school forms and random rule sets that all those "other" providers have. - Automatic emails are super helpful (and customizable) - the cost structure allows you to be really creative and makes you want to run more webinars

Lars from Pacomarine

Livestorm is a great tool to educate customers

Pros

I use Livestorm to arrange weekly webinars to inform my customers about how to get the full benefits of all the features of my software application Pacoship 2.0. Livestorm is very userfriendly and has the important benefit that visitors to my webinars do not need to download anything to acces my Livestorm webinars. This is important to me, since most of my customers are organisations that would most likley ban the download of software necessary to access webinars from other webinar solutions. Livestorm is very easy use both for me who give the webinars, and for those who attend. Chat, questions, attendance lists works very well. Image quality and sound is excellent the way use it. Because Livestorm is easy to use, I can concentrate on the content of the webinars i provide. Because my customers find Livestorm webinars easy to attend, I have a high rate of attendees and repeat attendess. User support is also very good.

Cons

There is really nothing I do not like about Livestorm.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Attendees do not need to download anything to attend webinar. Great integration with Linkedin and Mailchimp.

Brilliant Software

Really pleased. Will continue to use in the near future.

Pros

Cons

Would be great if you didn't have to use other apps to do things like bulk import registrants as an administrator. However, I did appreciate the livestorm team showing me how to use the app (zapier).

Annamaria from ClientEarth

Industry: Environmental Services

Excellent Service

Livestorm came in handy for us when the covid-19 pandemic put our in person events to a halt. It has been an incredible smooth experience not only for us staff but also for our event attendees.

Pros

Livestorm was an ideal platform for our organisation as it does not require our attendees to download any additional software. It allows us to have full control of the webinars and it is very easy to customize.

Cons

It would be handy to improve the squares of each presenter alongside presentations. As the presentation can take of the whole screen it minimizes out speakers quite a bit.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Livestorm had the entire package we were looking for and offered the most reasonable price for our budget.

Really good product but seriously lacking support

It's a great software for the price, especially since I've found other webinar platforms to be clunky and un-reliable. If they could just solve the issue of support during US work hours, it would make it perfect.

Pros

The interface is easy to navigate and we've had no drop-off time during webinars. I especially LOVE all the UTM and meta data that comes with each registration, making it easy to track what channels are performing well to drive webinar traffic.

Cons

ALL their support is based in France! Which is crazy since their product is available internationally. US teams should not need to wait over 24 hours for answers to quick one-off questions. This is particularly problematic when it's the day of the webinar and we need technical assistance ASAP.

Response from Livestorm

Replied September 2018

Hi there, Thanks for rating the Livestorm product so positively. We're glad that you are enjoying webinars with Livestorm and will do our best to improve all aspects of our product. You're correct in saying that we currently do not have a team-member handling support in the US timezone. As you say, our customers are everywhere in the world and that includes the US, so it's definitely something we're looking to change. We still do our best to reply to customers in a timely fashion, even outside of our business hours. Our median response time is under 20 minutes (13min in the past week to be precise), for all customers, including those in America. With that said, sometimes, customers will experience waiting times, and I'm sorry this was your experience. I hope you'll trust me when I say we're doing everything we can so it doesn't happen to you again. As a reminder, our support docs are available at all times and cover most of the commonly asked questions. Thibaut

Jack from NUITEQ

Amazing Customer Service

I love the ease of use. It is so natural to use and to set up meetings and webinars. The customer service is very helpful whenever I needed them.

Pros

I love the ease in setting up webinars. I also like the ability to quickly send emails from the paltform.

Cons

Not the product, but some end users... block the emails.

Erin from Imperative

Great for basic webinars

Pros

Everything is visually very clean and appealing. I've received many comments from team members and clients commenting on how nice the emails and landing pages look. I also love that the email sends are automated (unlike some softwares where you have to schedule/send) as it takes tasks off my list! The software is also easy for new users to pick up.

Cons

I've had some issues with only allowing one person (the host) to start and end the webinar session, and wish that was available to speakers as I'm not always able to start the webinar! I also wish that attendees could speak without being invited on stage, which is accomplished in the meeting room but the meeting room doesn't allow for those amazing emails sends mentioned above.

Pranay from Reliable Software

Had a positive experience in using this tool.

This tool Saved lot of time and money.

Pros

Very user Friendly tool. Attendees can join the webinar in a simple way. Customer service is awesome. The recording feature is awesome, where recordings can be used for future reference. It can be setup easily.

Cons

I feel that it is costly and Small organizations cannot afford to buy. This is the only cons i have.

Response from Livestorm

Replied May 2018

HI Pranay, we're glad you're enjoying your time using Livestorm! And particularly on user-friendliness and customer service, as these are 2 very important focuses for us that we thrive to improve every day. We try our best to make Livestorm accessible to organisations operating on a tight budget and even ONGs. So I'd suggest any smaller company reading this, to email us for more details about our specific pricing programs :) Thank you again so much for your kind review. Best, Thibaut

Nick from Rocket Medical plc

Industry: Medical Devices

Good quality presentations, without the connectivity problems

For remote training of sales personnel this has been a huge increase in productivity. We will add end-user training programs as experience develops.

Pros

Good quality downstream presentations. without the connectivity problems we've experienced with Team Viewer and Go To Meeting. I believe part of the improved quality is down to the presentation being received only as there is no video or audio back from the delegates taking up bandwidth. Delegates can type-in questions via a Chat box which works well.

Cons

The interface is not immediately intuative - trying to find which 'room' to do the things you needs does not at first pass seem to make sense. However, once established, like any piece of software once familiar the issues disappear.

Response from Livestorm

Replied May 2019

Hi Nick, Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this detailed review. We take user feedback really seriously as we strive to improve Livestorm continuously! We're working on improving our customer onboarding to make everything clearer give you an even better experience. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any questions about Livestorm or would like to hold a training call to help your team. Best, Elif and the Livestorm team

Tony from The College of Health and Fitness

Great platform for Educational Institutions.

Good experience so far with fast responsive assistance to issues and questions.

Pros

The ability to host live and recorded webinars with no capped limits and the seamless integration with our learning platform.

Cons

To set meetings up can be confusing and time consuming.

Piotr from Dataedo

Great platform to start talking to your customers

We are a small tech startup and wanted to talk to and engage our customers, educate them and promote our software, and get new leads. I had zero experience with webianrs and Livestorm was an easy way to start and we got started very quickly.

Pros

Simplicity, user experience and look & feel, the fact that it works in a browser, tracking of sources of leads (UTM attributes), integrations

Cons

A lot of manual repetitive tasks setting up another webinar - room configuration, emails, design etc. Also, it's a little expensive for our needs but I guess this kind of software isn't cheap.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

More affordable than BrightTalk and better UX than GoToWebinar.

James from Droneit Group

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Pros

Simple for staff and customers to use. Embedding and integration is easy.

Cons

No white label. No chrome extension to connect with Google calendar.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Old platform with limited features.

Silvio from Abacus Research AG

Great software

Pros

We switched from another webinar software to Livestorm because we were not satisfied with the stability. Livestorm completely meets our requirements. It is easy to use, has a high stability and quality (especially important for participants), webinars can be set up multilingual, automatic playback is very practical.

Cons

Currently no negative points. Small improvements are always possible, such as more options for managing users.

Response from Livestorm

Replied August 2019

That's very kind of you Silvio. We're taking those feedback very seriously. Make sure to ping our chat with your feedback for the user management. We log all those conversations in our roadmap for our product designers to use.

Bill from Customer.io

Livestorm is the perfect fit for Customer.io

Faster webinar creation and deployment. Great insights into visitors, and in-webinar engagement. Seamless integration with existing marketing activities via the Livestorm Zap.

Pros

My favorite thing about Livestorm is really the culmination of all the best parts: Ease of use, Responsive UI, Great support, and an excellent Zapier integration. They make running recurring weekly demos very easy.

Cons

The only thing I'd like to see improved in Livestorm is the ability to further customize the fields on the registration form in lieu of a custom registration workflow.

Darice from Material ConneXion

Great Features & Support

Pros

The ease of use for all roles is fantastic. The learning curve is small and the software is intuitive. Any questions we've had are answered clearly in the knowledge-base and customer service is very thorough in their responses. We feel very taken care of.

Cons

I'd like the integrations with other softwares to be a bit mote robust, but believe these are things that are on the drafting board.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

The ease of use, in-browser functionality (no software download means its more accessible), and privacy standards for all users.

Anida from World Institute for Nuclear Security

Livestorm Review

We like Livestorm for its user friendliness, customer support and overall quality of both platform and the webinars.

Pros

Ease of use, display of information on webinar (registrants and other info

Cons

Limited flexibility of the webinar room in terms of chat (it's be helpful to have chat available but only for team members/ moderators, questions (team members/moderators can "upvote" questions, or assign them some status based on the importance of the question, etc)

Response from Livestorm

Replied July 2019

Hi Anida, Thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review, and for telling us what you're looking for. The ability to have a private chat is already on our roadmap, so we hope to introduce it in the future. Regarding improvements on questions, I'll make sure to pass your feedback to the product team :) Best, Elif

Kevin from ServiceBridge

Livestorm makes me WANT to do more webinars for our customers!

Our customers are learning our software so much more quicker and easier. Sign-ups of our webinars are at record highs.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use. The automatic emails and notifications that are customizable make it incredibly easy to remind my customers that a webinar is coming up. Using the actual software is a breeze, and my customers find it really easy to log-in, ask questions during the webinar and even submit poll answers. Sending a recording after the webinar is done is also super helpful.

Cons

The only downside is I'm not able to categorize my webinars on my website. For instance, I want to be able to show "Advanced Webinars" as a separate section to "Introductory Webinars". Other than that, everything is great!

Response from Livestorm

Replied January 2019

Thanks so much for your review Kevin! We're delighted to see you're finding success with Livestorm and that your participants also enjoy it :) Your feedback is duly noted as well. I shared it with the success team to make sure we count it and will be able to let you know if any progress is made on event categorization! Thibaut & the Livestorm team.

Caroline from Fanjul & Ward

Industry: Music

Livestorm - a relief in the sea of webinar platforms

Pros

Easy to use continually updating features access to developers fanstastic customer service (only drawback is that I am in a different time zone but even so they are worth the wait) As I am not super savvy when it comes to tech, the simplicity is helpful and the support from their team is second to none.

Cons

Still working my way around the software - as yet it has always been one step ahead of my needs/capacities.

Response from Livestorm

Replied May 2019

Hi Caroline, Thank you so much for your kind words. Offering you a positive experience is our priority, so please let us know if you spot any other areas of development. We're currently in the works of increasing our timezone coverage, so stay tuned :) All the best, Elif

Louise from channelcentral.net

Why didn't I use this sooner!

Everything from the industry leading products for a fraction of the price!

Pros

Monthly payment - can cancel at any time and just pay when you need it! User interface is very intuitive Has most of the key features of "Superior Software" for a fraction of the cost Customer Service team are friendly and helpful The translation engine is superb for setting up webinars with our overseas customers

Cons

You cannot record from a media file, just a shared window. You can only have one host on a license (however the great workaround given is that you can share your login details and 'the host' can change the name to their name).

Response from Livestorm

Replied May 2018

Hi Louise and thank you for your review! About recording on media files, we wanted to clarify that it is currently possible (on beta, and we keep testing it extensively). We can activate it on your account upon request, just email hello@livestorm.co to ask us about it! Team-wide accounts are also in the works, but we'll need more time to get it to a point where we can activate it for our users. Thanks for sharing your feedback and using Livestorm :)

Victoria from Education Management

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great value for money!

Great experience with Livestorm, and we appreciate the support that the team is providing.

Pros

We have been using Livestorm for a couple of months now, and we found it very easy to set up and manage. The system is very intuitive, the possibility to customize webinar registration pages is really nice, and the webinar rooms are really easy to use. We especially love the feature that allows to do polls. The support is excellent and really fast to reply and help with any questions!

Cons

Some further functionality could be added to automated emails, otherwise can't think of any big cons.

Reasons for Choosing Livestorm

Better user privacy, easy to use