• icon"The ability to integrate the invitation button in to Outlook is great and helps get meetings out quickly."
  • icon"Simple and clean interface. Just the right amount of features."
  • icon"Easy to use system with easy possibility to share documents to participants."
  • icon"Numerous codes can be a bit confusing. And different numbers for different countries is also confusing."
  • icon"First-time users (e.g., clients) are disoriented by the interface; experienced call drops on multiple occasions."
  • icon"No overall cons of using LoopUp. From time to time we notice slowdowns on the web and there have been 'hiccups' that require restarting meetings."

All LoopUp Reviews

Andy

Industry: Medical Devices

Slick. LoopUp addresses all of the usual roadblocks when it comes to conference calling

We've made conference calling easy. With the sign up link any of our users can setup their own account in minutes. The mobile app and Outlook plugin make the service incredibly powerful. With a bit of help from Will we've setup a list of all of our conference rooms for our users, so they can just click the room name and the phone rings like magic - press 1 and you're in your conference. Users love the ease with which they can share content and because we've invested in some great conference phones the audio is fantastic - much better than voip over laptop speakers or headsets

Pros

Simple and clean interface Just the right amount of features High level of customisation - users can tweak their settings to suit themselves Fantastic customer service from Will Pruce - from inception to implementation to business as usual

Cons

A few of the settings my users like can't be set as a default for our business so I have to ask them to make the changes for themselves

Reasons for choosing LoopUp

The main reason was the pricing structure. LoopUp allows anyone who wants a room to have one - they only pay if they use it and they only pay for the features they use. Other platforms charge for all of the features all of the time, LoopUp charges per minute per feature. We can also bill each call back to a cost centre which means IT no longer has to centrally fund all conference calls and it's easier to see which cost centres or project codes are using the service.

Reasons for switching to LoopUp

initially due to poor customer service from Arkadin and many failures of their platform.

Ryan

Industry: Medical Devices

Ryan Clare - Loopup Review

I have used LoopUp Regularly and maintain the system due to working in IT. I have personally recommended this to all our internal customers as it is the easiest to use and the most customer friendly.

Pros

Personally I love how easy it is to make LoopUp work. It is just the case of clicking a link and putting in a phone number and everything then just works!

Cons

I wish the LoopUp pluggin didn't require Admin Rights - This means that the users could install it for themselves instead of needing IT to aprove this.

Reasons for switching to LoopUp

Arkadin was very expensive and not user friendly at all - LoopUp made it less expensive and more user friendly.

Atif

review by me

it is better than our old vendor, but people seem to want to use zoom more and more (irrespective f the video). zoom has flaws too. i am generally ok with loop up. i prefer it to zoom given outlook intrgration to schedule a meeting. but do want it to improve.

Pros

starting a call as the host and integration in outlook are great.

Cons

integration with iphone ios to schedule meetings. when i hit the join call link from iphone for someone else's hosted call, it never loads properly in safari and i can only join using mobile one-touch number. eople hav etrouble getting on sometimes and get dropped

Randle

Industry: Law Practice

A great and easy to use conference tool

My experience is generally fantastic with LoopUp. When Covid-19 hit hard, the calls were occasionally dropping out where other conference softwares weren't experiencing that issue. Sometimes people have difficulty joining and get rejected a few times, but on the whole it's super easy, simple, quick and versatile. The meeting recordings sometimes fail for unkown reasons and that can be frustrating, but support are always really great at answering questions and doing the best they can to help.

Pros

The ability to integrate the invitation button in to Outlook is great and helps get meetings out quickly. Having the ability to set up multiple conference rooms means you never run the risk of overlapping calls and the wrong participants joining the wrong room. The call quality is good and the screen sharing function is easier to use than most conference software. The ease with which you join the conferences is unparalleled (it calls you, you press 1, and you're in) - no typing in meeting codes, no typing participant IDs, no meeting passwords. LoopUp is way less processor / memory intensive than most other conference softwares, meaning even those with low spec computers can use it with relative ease, it is seamless and fast. It's got one click meeting recording, doing both audio and video, so you can send that out to participants afterwards as a bonus.

Cons

The call lag / ping / delay isn't as quick as some other providers, meaning you can sometimes talk over or at the same time as others. There isn't a chat function or the option to raise your hand to ask a question.

Reasons for switching to LoopUp

It was the IT team's decision, not mine.

Bob

March 2022

Loop up for meeting has worked Great for out employees!

Pros

The outlook and meeting integration has been easy and excellent!

Cons

Enterprise level subscription cost can be a little high.

Reasons for choosing LoopUp

Easy of use

Almost perfect

Helps a lot working with offices that are spread across Europe and reduces the need to do physical meetings

Pros

Easy to use even for outside users. I can send a link to outside users and I do not need to give them an explanation on how to use the service. No need to dial in and it knows my phone number (no need to type the number each time)

Cons

The call quality is not always great, you can hear some background noises if there are many people on a call. Possibility to invite someone on a call (if he's late or if you want to call different people at different times);

LoopUp Review

Overall my experience with LoopUp is great. I've had very few issues with screenshares and it's a reliable platform.

Pros

I like that LoopUp calls you for meetings and many of my clients like that feature as well. It's easy to do a screenshare myself and for others to share their screens too.

Cons

I don't like that there isn't an audio through the computer function. I do have clients who ask about it often.

We use loopup to host conference calls, trainings, and meetings

We can setup conference lines for meetings, web training, and basic conference calls. You can add many users with custom numbers to prevent over using one line.

Pros

I like the app that is available to manage your call off the screen. I also like the web interface that you can log into to check your conference line use and to invite users to a call

Cons

The music that you have to put on mute each time you are the only person on a call can be annoying and sometimes it takes a few clicks for the system to see you are asking to mute it.

LoopUp is Incredibly Reliable and Easy to Use

LoopUp makes it super easy to have a conference call. The directions and platform are straightforward, its easy to incorporate into an invite, and we've never had issues with dropped lines, etc.

Pros

It is SO easy to use - especially with the outlook Extension - it autofills right into the invite!

Cons

I haven't run into too many glitches except for a few bugs getting it added to Outlook the first time.

Strong Enterprise Level Conference Call Application

We wanted to modernize our conference calling and still our teams to focus on the client but providing an easy to use, reliable tool for hosting calls.

Pros

LoopUp is a user-friendly conference call application that provides easy integration for Outlook and standard conference units. Call quality is very high, and it's easy to organize to bring in the external participants. Further, LoopUp takes data security seriously which is a plus for our organization.

Colleen

Industry: Facilities Services

I love LoopUp!

For all the different conference lines and screen-shares I have utilized, LoopUp seems to be the most user friendly and at the same time fully functional.

Pros

One of the most common things about a conference call is that there is always someone with a ton of background noise that is not paying attention. I love that with LoopUp it identifies who that person is so I can mute their line to cut out the noise and continue my call.

Cons

I would not necessarily say this is a con, but one recommendation I have for the LoopUp team - when I create a calendar invite and utilize the Outlook insert feature, it is somewhat confusing to those on my invite how to join. There does not need to be more than 1 call in number and the meeting room code should be listed after the phone number. Additionally, I have a ton of users that are unable to utilize the link because of firewall issues specific to my client, but I don't think that can be overcome.

Reasons for switching to LoopUp

Company-wide decision - out of my hands.

LoopUP is worth looking up!

For several years, our firm has subscribed to LoopUp. We have discovered this platform to be uniquely beneficial for a myriad of reasons. Seeing the list of attendee names as they arrive circumvents the need for each to announce that they are joining a teleconference – this can be particularly disruptive for a meeting in progress when someone arrives tardy. Similarly, LoopUp highlights the name of whoever is speaking on the call, which eliminates the need to repeatedly announce themselves by name during open discussion. The ability to share the screen view enables the strength of a visual presentation to compliment the audio which heightens engagement and keeps attention focused during a conference call. The option to dial in by land line phone by computer or mobile phone from most any geography in the world is most anywhere in the world enables convenient connectivity. Finally, there are occasionally distracting background noise that a participant may not be able to easily control; the call leader can discretely mute any call participant which enables a telephone meeting to flow smoothly.

Pros

Visibility to list of call attendees Visibility to name of person speaking Screen sharing capabilities Ability to mute noise from call participant Computer access from most any location in the world Toll free numbers in many countries

Cons

Inability to set up a customized Outlook calendar invite form

Brad

LoopUp Uses

I am happy with LoopUp. It provides everything I personally need to communicate and do my job.

Pros

It's super easy to use and add the extension into MS Outlook to setup meeting.

Cons

Allowing others to present their screen in meetings was sometimes met with difficulty passing control to them.

I have no idea.

Loopup - One Year In

Loopup gives us the ability to collaborate with other businesses globally and share screens to aid in discussion. It frequently provides better call quality than the competition or direct phone. I happily recommend loopup to colleagues in other industries.

Pros

Loopup is useful for gathering people all in one place at one time. Call quality is solid and viewing a screenshare does not require an additional program to download and install, unlike Skype etc. Names can be defined when dropping in via the weblink so it is clear to see who is on the call. The ability to directly mute noisy people on the call is also a plus.

Cons

Sometimes kicking off a loopup call or joining a loopup call can take a while, potentially due to server load. Also, screen sharing can occasionally drop out without notification so if you haven't seen the green box around the primary display disappear you could be talking for a while without realizing it has stopped.

Madeleine

Great for connecting internationally

I use it daily to speak with multiple colleagues or clients at once. Would recommend as an easy to use and reliable conference call system.

Pros

I work remotely and my colleagues and clients are in countries all over the world. I like that I can set up a loop up conference line in minutes to connect with anyone in the world. The call quality is always high. It is also helpful that the project code can be assigned in the portal so that finance can allocate charges appropriately without my additional input.

Cons

The new web layout is less easy to use than the previous design. The scroll down list of countries isnt programmed that well (ie cant type in United Kingdom, have to scroll all the way to bottom)

Todd

LoopUp - Quick and Easy Setup for Conference Calls

We needed a conference solution for our company that offered the needed functionality at a more competitive price. The ease of use and ability to add on as needed made it convenient for us as a company to use this as a solution. LoopUp worked with us a partner and built out a solution to fit our needs.

Pros

Loopup is very easy to setup and allows the options of voice only calls or Desktop Sharing. Installation is simple and gives the option to use only a dial in, web browser or an app from your smart phone! It is intuitive and has great sound quality/performance.

Cons

Overall it is a great solution. The team is ready to support any questions and work through issues as needed. It does the job!

Thomas

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

2 Years of use, a look back

Pros

Easy to connect to colleagues via dial in around the world, extra features like desktop sharing invaluable for the working from home and sharing ideas with colleagues. Setting up a meeting couldn't be easier via the outlook attachment which inserts all of the details into the email in one simple click. Good for larger groups as well as more intimate one to ones, ease of use means that everyone can be included. On a separate note I had a problem in March with being logged out repeated when hosting meetings, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was nothing short of amazing in the level of service she provided in dealing with my issue, this was the first time I had cause to contact support and she exceeded my expectations here.

Cons

Video call functionality would be a useful update, as well as increased server bandwidth, when our company switched to working from home as the norm usage almost quadrupled in places putting a significant strain on the network it would seem resulting in some less than ideal connections. To be fair over the past few weeks this does appear to be slowly getting better.

Roshan