• Pros

• "i like that I can use it for client scheduling and for client video coaching calls. So far it’s worked well. I like that you don’t need a specific app to use it on mobile devices."

• "- Very easy to communicate, schedule meetings and have one to one meetings. No downloads needed. Very good customer support. "

• "The personal approach and personal look and feel of my own online space. I can online meet my team and clients in a whole new personal way, I love it!"

• Cons

• "The ability to edit appointments and update the calendar is a bit of a pain but is supposed to be on the road map"

• "The interface has been revamped quite a lot - that is a good thing, but over the years it took me some time to adapt. "

• "The scheduling can be a little tricky at first because of the built-in buffer capability. But the good news is the customer service rocks and will help you!!"

Browse Vectera Reviews

Olga from langforum.pro

An Inexpensive, but Luxurious Alternative to Other Language Coaching Software

Impressive! Incredible! Innovative! It is just a mind-blowing, breathtaking tool which helps my dreams come true. Probably, it is the most helpful service which combines the best price and the best quality. Indispensable for any exam coaches, language tutors and experienced teachers working online.

Pros

It is just amazing! Using blackboard, cobrowsing, screensharing, lessons recording! Scheduling online! Creating personal meeting rooms! Lots of space in the storage! Oh my God, it is dream-like, it is almost fantasy. I cannot believe it exists. It is like I have unleashed my imagination and have seen myself in the other reality. I have not tried out all the options and functions yet, but it is so professional, so perfect, so splendid that I cannot express the overwhelming happiness I feel. Everything is working flawlessly. It is so perfectly structured, organized and implemented that I cannot even explain how much it is precious for me as for a professional TOEFL Coach who has been working since 2011. I am over the moon to use such a reliable, trustworthy, customisable, adaptive, responsive, user-friendly tool! It is highly professional and extremely useful. Vectera is a great helping hand for any language coach, exam coach or experienced tutor working online. It is splendid, adorable, it is impressive and flawless! Easy to access, easy to use, easy to register almost in any browser and OS. Incredible!

Cons

Well, for some reason it is close to impossible to start billing earlier than the system considers. But maybe it is a special feature.

Reasons for Choosing Vectera

Vectera is more affordable for me at this moment. Unfortunately, nowadays I have to do without Performance Coaching Software because the price for such a tool is way too high for me.

Raymond from Cyberdine Marketing

Positively changed the way I provide consultations!

Overall, great! No complaints! I do wish there were more payment options tho. Otherwise, I'd absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a solid consultation booking platform.

Pros

I love the simplicity and the quality of the calls. Screen sharing is by far, among the most helpful feature many services like this don't provide, this was exactly what I needed to better share and explain things to clients and anyone needing additional help that a simple phone call can not provide. The payment feature, is a huge plus! Very simple to set up!

Cons

I love everything...except that there is Vectera branding, which I don't really mind, it's not too intrusive but as a marketing agency, I absolutely would much rather it was White-Label. I also wish there was Venmo, CashApp, Wire transfer or Paypal as a payment option.

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

Eh, video conference, screen sharing, private document sharing / storage. Just had a bit more I needed.

Superb scheduling and video-conferencing platform with unique features

I was looking for a solution that provided both scheduling functionality and video-conferencing capabilities. The problem is that most providers have either the ability to assist with scheduling of meetings or cover the online meeting part. Vectera does both with bravura and throws in a couple of unique features that make it stand out.

Pros

Compared to Skype, FaceTime, Zoom Webex, and the like, Vectera does convince with ease of use for all parties taking part in the online meeting. Granted, the video quality is not on the same level as Zoom or FaceTime, but Vectera is far more reliable and hasn't cut out on me once. The ability to sync with calendars and schedule appointments is easily setup. What I liked most, though, is the whiteboard functionality and document annotations. Vectera works without any annoying downloads or installations (Cisco, Zoom, Skype, anyone?) right out of the box.

Cons

There're a couple of improvements, though, and I've already highlighted them with the development team, which I found somewhat responsive and open to suggestions. One of the things I'm missing is, for example, the ability to conduct a meeting offline. Rather than online video, I'd like to provide the client with a phone number to call. Right there in the invite that's sent out once a meeting is scheduled as a phone call and not a video conference. This isn't possible with Vectera, and I can't wait for this small add-on to get implemented.

Reasons for Choosing Vectera

Scheduling, whiteboard, video meeting... Vectera offers the complete package in one platform.

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

Scheduling ability of Vectera.

Adrian from Parrog Agency

Great addition to my business

As mentioned before I have been using Vectera for over a year now and have seen the product develop and improve in that time. It is a great team behind it, always helpful and willing to listen to ways of developing the product.

Pros

I have been using Vectera for over a year now, and found it great for video calls. It is browser based, so no more forcing people to download client software, it is stable and the picture quality is great. You can easily record calls, and the recording is available almost instantly, rather than having to wait for it to 'process...zzzz' before you can use it. The ability to have perpetual rooms to use with clients is great too, you can upload files, use whiteboards etc and they are there ready for the next call with them. No more playing 'hunt today's link' either, for regular calls you use the same link. Built in scheduling is another great feature, along with being able to take payments at the point of booking too. The support (when needed) has been great too, fast and helpful. Not that I have needed it often, but great to know it is there if you do!

Cons

None so far in general use. There are limited integrations which may be an issue for some, but for me it integrates with my CRM so not a big issue.

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

The perpetual rooms makes it so much easier for clients when there are regular calls.

Josh from JNM Web Creations

Great Alternative to Zoom!

Vectera is awesome. Easy to setup a new room for a new client. Easy to connect audio and video. Storing of documents in a room is awesome.

Pros

It has a whiteboard that you can write on and the rooms are kept separate for different clients so you can save stuff to their room. Updates all the time and they listen to their subscribers. Got it on Appsumo so the price is right for lifetime access.

Cons

No call into the meeting from a phone number must do it via online. They are working on it but it will be paid over and above my plan.

Reasons for Choosing Vectera

I got a lifetime subscription and it had some things that zoom didn't like specific saved rooms for clients with their documents in them.

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

The price I got a great deal on appsumo for lifetime. I use zoom every now and then but vectera is my goto.

Matthew from Tagticians

Vectera combines for me all the features I need for video conferencing

Very good. Nothing to install and the quality is good. The company is quite new but I am confident they will continue to improve this valuable product into real challengers for Zoom and Hangouts, and sorry to say, one of my favorite tools, Calendly.

Pros

I purchased Vectera through AppSumo and am glad I did. Vectera is a mash up between Hangouts, Zoom and Calendly. It gives me the opportunity to create client workspaces in which I can conduct meetings. In those meetings I can share documents, my screen and a whiteboard. The audio and video quality is very good and ease of use too. Added benefit is their scheduling tool which links to your calendars like Calendly and Birdseed do.

Cons

I am missing a mobile app, but it is work in progress. I would like to see some more integrations with at least Zapier for when someone books a meeting. A little more customization would be great on landing pages for meetings, but I am sure they will get there.

Reasons for Choosing Vectera

It was a great AppSumo deal, so the cost benefit is impossible to miss.

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

It was more than just scheduling meetings. Which worked out well for me.

Albert from Albert Poetzsch Coaching&Training

Best tool for Coaches

I can easily hold my online coaching sessions with my clients, charge money and schedule appointments under my own domain and integrated on my website without using multiple different software.

Pros

As a coach I need to provide an easy and seamless experience to my clients. What I love about Vectera is that I can create a permanent meeting rooms where I can continue the work with my clients after each session (e.g. models I explain, graphics on the whiteboard, images, etc.) I can always come back to these files with one click. A big plus is also that there is no need to install any software. The times that I get stressed because Zooms decides to stop working or to update the software just before an important client are over. I can also easily charge my clients through the Stripe integration which makes life so much easier because I don't have to run after my money after each session.

Cons

Although the UI has seen many updates in recent times I am still not happy with the whiteboard solution as I cannot full screen it. It might just be a minor deficit but when I want to draw a bigger picture it can get difficult for me.

Price Usability Integrations Scheduling option Ability to brand

Matthew from TLC

Zoom and GoToMeeting Serial Killers!

The team behind Vectera must have watched one too many episodes of Dexter, because they are on a murderous spree when it comes to killing off the big boys. Okay, maybe everyone hasn't heard of Vectera (yet!) but they will and if and when they try out the product, they're going to be hooked and never look back (though they should definitely check the closet - they might be hiding in there!).

Pros

Whiteboard feature Persistent Meetings Whitelabeled landing page Recordings Cloud Storage Integrations Scheduling Private notes for meetings Custom links to meeting rooms The team behind the product AND... NO INSTALLATIONS OF ANY KIND! (It's nearly 2020, why do I need to download and install a risky package from the internet to video or voice chat someone...?)

Cons

Absolutely nothing. Everything is done so well. Anything that could be considered a nitpick gripe by someone I'm sure will be addressed, but this is a great product right now.

Reasons for Choosing Vectera

There's currently a lifetime deal on AppSumo that I purchased, because this is a no-brainer. The product is First-Class, Best-In-Class, and is exactly what startup SaaS's should be doing...something different/better than the incumbents. They came swinging for the fences, but they knocked it out of the park!

Mario from Prime Web

Best for private video conferences

Very happy with my purchase because it gives my meeting a more personalized and professional touch.

Pros

In the middle of this lockdown Vectera has proven to be a very valuable tool. Unlike more popular and free tools, this provides a lot of privacy. I also can fully personalize my meeting rooms and subdomain. That gives my meetings a much more professional touch vs other tools.

Cons

Maybe the fact that we cannot add more backrgrounds (at least until september 2020)

Reasons for Choosing Vectera

Its ability to customize my domain and meeting rooms. It´s also very easy to use and there is no need to download any software.

Simple and Efficient

Excellent for meetings, PERMANENT MEETINGS.. This is really powerful because you can track progress, and meeting participants can continue to collaborate, add, edit to what is being brought to the meeting.

Pros

Vectera handles very easily, like a good car. I had some issues at first, but they were due to my browser. Customer service was impeccable. When we use a service and product that works, like Vectera, this means peace of mind. Invaluable.

Cons

My only "con" is the limited number of calendars integrating - Google, Outlook, iCal. It would be great if that option had a wider range with smaller but just as efficient companies providing a calendar/schedule type of service.

Reasons for Choosing Vectera

I had a fantastic offer and took a chance on the software. Then I realized what I bought into - custom domain, permanent meetings, whiteboard, video calls, recordings, and much more.. Worth every penny.

Rick from My Future Business

Online Meeting & Collaboration Software for Your Growing Online Business

Vectera is a solid video meeting and collaboration platform, and if you’re serious about the success of your online meetings, Vectera is one you should consider adding to your business toolkit.

Pros

Beyond Vectera being mobile ready, there’s so many other solid features that Vectera offers. In this review, I will point out the main features that have made all the difference in my own business. On top of my outstanding features list is Vectera’s touch-friendly whiteboard. This is where I can keep a record of all the notes I made during my last call with my guest. In addition to that, I can even upload an image or screenshots, and draw all over them – knowing that in my next meeting, everything we did in that previous meeting will be there ready for us to continue working on in the next one. Another powerful feature, is the ability to record each session. Given my line of work, I find the session recording feature to be incredibly valuable. With the recording feature, combined with my private notes, not only do I have records of my notes and sketches, I also have a video recording that I can send to my guest. I use the recordings to add extra value for my clients which helps them go back over everything we’ve talked about. I also love the in-built scheduling feature that stops all of the old-school back-and-forth emails, and the stress that goes with manually trying to arrange a date and time for a meeting. And the thing that I like about the scheduling system, is that it converts your local time as the host, with the local time of your guest, so neither of you miss the meeting. On top of that, once your guest chooses on a date and time for the meeting, Vectera creates

Cons

Right now, there’s not much to fault. If anything, I think that fast-tracking PayPal as a payment processor option would be a positive step in the right direction.

Response from Vectera

Replied April 2020

Hi Rick, Thank you for the great review :) The paypal integration is on our roadmap, so it should come soon. If you have any questions, you can always contact us! Happy meetings :)

James from Owl Creek Media Ltd.

Industry: Online Media

Great Business or Personal Tool

I enjoyed the ease of use and the white boards. I have seen a lot of software like this, but none of them had this feature to draw on a white board, then have that saved for the next time you log into the meeting room with the same client. We used this for several hours in just one meeting alone, and it worked great. I also like being able to record the meetings and download them, which opens up the uses for this software. I have considered using it for my You Tube videos when I have a guest or my Mythic Writer or On The Town Common podcast.

Pros

I love how easy it was to set up and use. From setting things up on my end to inviting others on the call and holding the call, I did it all with almost no reading of directions. The drawing tools were fun and useful and really added to the experience of a business meeting. I also used it to make holiday calls to family and it was much better than using zoom.

Cons

I would like to see the ability to have more than 6 people in the meeting room and on camera. It did freeze up once, but that could have been Xfinity's fault, not sure. This would translate well to a webinar tool or training tool if it could handle even 100 users. I realize that was not the intent of program however, and the majority of the time, most business meetings usually feature less than 6 people, though I have been in meetings with over20 people before, so increasing the capacity should be a top priority. I understand you can get about 15 or so on this with audio only, but the video aspect was selling point for me. Also, it would be nice to see the storage capacity for each account level at least tripled, as recording video and saving meeting rooms is a feature that sets Vectera apart.

Reasons for Choosing Vectera

The entire platform of Vectera was just more appealing and I like tools better. I also just love the recurring functions of Vectera.

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

I wanted more features and I thought Zoom fees could get pretty high. I also loved the idea of saving the meeting rooms and all the info, drawings in them. Most business meetings aren't a one in and done deal. If I want to meet with a client over a period of months, we can still log in and see the same notes we left there last time. I can also log in by myself, and add some notes for the next time we meet up. This is such a powerful and wonderful idea and tool.

Response from Vectera

Replied January 2020

Hi James, Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear that you like the whiteboard feature in the meeting rooms! Bigger group meetings are definitely on our roadmap. Happy meetings :)

William from Grow NP

Pleasantly surprised at how good this is

Pleasantly surprised at how good this is. At first I thought it was just another scheduling platform, but Vectera has turned out to be so much more. And I'm not talking about features so much as details. Sure, you'll see similar features across other platforms, but the development team behind Vectera seems to listen to their users, and they have excellent customer support and release fantastic features that has won my loyalty as a customer.

Pros

- DEDICATED Room per visitor!!! This means your chat history, files, and whiteboards can persist through many meetings with the same person. Perfect for online consulting or client meetings. - Custom domain and design for online meeting rooms (custom landing page before user joins too!). This helps me look even more professional with a customized appearance and URL while meeting with clients. - P2P video connection - no 3rd party servers that my data flows through. - Works in browser - no need to download software - Clean and simple scheduling options for users. While I've used many other scheduling services, Vectera does it right by keeping it clean and simple - Team management - Easily record and download sessions - Shared whiteboard and co-browsing optoins - "Private Notes" option so users can jot down notes during the call that only they can see - "Presenter mode" so that only one person can control the screen (if needed) - Create "open" rooms where anybody can join, or keep the default "locked" option so users have to knock and be accepted before joining

Cons

- P2P data transfer means a limited number of people can join. If you consistently have meetings that involve 6 or more people at the same time, then Vectera might not be a good fit. But if you mostly do meetings with 1-5 people then you'll be fine - Vectera is still fairly new. Though I have to say they do a great job with the features and roadmap - adding just the right features without adding bloat (get's hard to do when everybody is requesting every feature under the sun - how do you decide what do build first?) They do a good job adding the right features at the right time, but it's pretty - I tried do Pair Program with a buddy using the co-browsing feature on HackerRank.com and the in-browser code editor didn't like us while co-browsing. It would randomly mess up the code in the window

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

The white-label feature and dedicated rooms with persistent room data.

Metai from Bijleshuis

Great tool for teaching / consulting

It's great for teaching and coaching. I've been using it since early development, and the devs are great at updating it and making it work better. Overall, it's very reliable, and other than a few hickups that are usually connectivity or CPU problems, it's not had any bugs. Students find it easy to use, and I find it easy to refer them with a simple link. No fuss, no downloads, and it does everything I can think of needing for most classes or sessions. Before using Vectera, I used other solutions to digitally teach classes, and tried hosting my own server, but none of them matched up with how simple it is to use Vectera. Definitely recommended over facebook or Skype for teaching, more reliable, less fuss, the student doesn't have to download anything, and doesn't need to link into your private profiles. Great for both.

Pros

1) It's easy to use. A single, simple link holds all the material for a session with a student or client, no one else is going to drop in, all your info is always there, and it's easy to navigate also for people who've never used it before. 2) The variability in function. This thing does everything. It's call quality is good, vid quality is good, it lets you regulate quality even, it lets you write, do math, draw, screen share, browser share, chat ... one of the best things is that I don't have to go to yet another program to do yet another task. Vectera just about does it all. 3) The white boards. It's fantastic, not just for teaching courses but also for consulting. It almost functions as its own text editor. I cannot teach without scribbling on something, and Vectera's whiteboards let me do just that, especially when used in combination with a pen. Lines, figures, functions, adding in text, using colors, it's all no problem, and the student / client can download the scribble after.

Cons

It runs a bit heavy, and so tends to pull a lot of CPU from my computer. For a simple convo it's good but for heavy use it pulls too much. It means people with slow computers or poor network have some trouble.

Kendrick from Chan Tuition Services

Personal Experience with Vectera

I used Skype + paint + Google Drive for lesson in the past. With the use of Vectera, my students and I simply open a browser and we can complete everything within the browser.

Pros

The ease of selecting the tools to use, while being able to customize the size of text and line thickness is very easy to use. Whiteboard can be fit an expanded page, or you can also add more pages, which can then be saved into one pdf without the use of pdf converter. Having the ease to key in math tools makes it even more wonderful to use! Liking the co-browse function which most virtual rooms only offer screenshare which limits the other parties' engagement in the virtual room. Able to record the virtual room and save in local drive for free. Some will require payment which discouraged me from using them.

Cons

Syncing of things keyed in can be slow, probably due to free trial when everyone is using it, thus causing a lag in syncing of things keyed and drawn. the lack of shapes to draw. will be useful if the formula tool can allow multiple line input as well. Chinese characters when typed in vectera looks perfect. But when downloaded and saved as pdf, the words stacked together. Worked fine when I was using it at the start. But nearing the end of free trial, this bug appeared and thus all of my worksheets are still in Vectera waiting to be downloaded. Still waiting for the bug to be fixed. Will be good to allow unsync of room so that we can split up and go to different whiteboards to do our task if necessary. Currently if I scroll up, my student will be 'forced' to scroll up as well. I cannot mark while they are doing the next question.

Reasons for Choosing Vectera

Convenience and ease of using the virtual room for my needs. And the cost of usage is fair considering a monthly payment as compared to others that bill by seconds of usage :(

Nathan from The Lancaster Consulting Group

A definite video conferencing gamechanger!

I am an executive business coach and Vectera has made a difference to my business. Any difficulty I have had with it was promptly resolved by the software's team. My clients love it and I see myself using it for a long time.

Pros

Its ease of use. I am not a "techy" and I find it extremely intuitive and appealing to use. I can set up a meeting in literally seconds. My clients have also expressed to me how easy the software is to use.The private meeting rooms with all of their tools are outstanding and you can seamlessly pick up on meetings on returning to them. The video and sound quality are exceptionally good. I had to contact customer support on a few occasions and every time I was blown away by their responsiveness and willingness to help.

Cons

At this time I will say that I have not been given the opportunity to dislike anything about Vectera. Whenever I had an issue it was promptly responded to. Their R&D team are mind readers and stay ahead of the curve by anticipating and resolving potential problems.

Reasons for Choosing Vectera

Price and affordability as well as ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

Originally it was for the price and after I used it, it was for the quality of the product and the amazing customer support. I also wanted a product that was browser based so my client didn't have to download anything to use it and could access it on any device.

Response from Vectera

Replied December 2019

Hi Nathan, Thank you for this wonderful review! Ease of use, R&D and customer support are very important to us, so we are happy to read this in your review. You can contact us if you have any questions or requests. Happy meetings :)

Roger from Superior Lighthouse, LLC

Quick and easy

Besides ease of use and cost, they are very responsive with communication. I shy away from software that provides poor support as I don't have time in my busy day to track down solutions to issues or search Google for answers on a bulletin board. The Vectera team replies right away with any questions I have.

Pros

I do "on the fly" support meetings with my clients all day. I have used two other web collaboration services prior to Vectera. Neither of them directly served my needs as they were bloated with too many features, too difficult for my clients to get on the meetings and too expensive. I was looking for software that would be quick and easy to use both for myself and my clients. Vectera was just what I was looking for. Each client gets their own "meeting room" and I have my own custom domain with their address in it to share with them. The client simply bookmarks their custom address and they can join me very and easily.

Cons

The software is still in its "growing stages" and has a couple of quirks, none that cause me to give it a critical review. I live on Firefox all day and discovered that Vectera works best on Chrome. I believe they are working on making Firefox so it works as well as Chrome does.

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

Started having real software issues that required their software team to access my computer to repair or re-install their software. My clients could get on my meetings but always had a hard time setting up the osoftware so they could share their screen with me.

JONATHON from Cooperata LLC

Industry: Graphic Design

Vectera - Powerful Meeting Capabilities for Small Virtual Group Meetings

Generally, my experience has been very positive so far after using Vectera for several months. The video quality on the client end has been smooth and glitch-free. I've received no complaints or concerns from clients so far. My end goal was to find a dependable, low-cost virtual meeting service that I could connect with clients and hold small group meetings to discuss projects. So far that has worked out satisfactorily.

Pros

My favorite thing initially about this software was its low cost per entry. It was very easy to register and activate my account. I decided to try out the software via an App Sumo lifetime deal to keep my business costs down.

Cons

I wish the room sizes could hold just a few more people. They are generally best for up to 6 people. I also wish the video recording was more than 15 frames/per second for the lower tiers of service.

Reasons for Choosing Vectera

It really boiled down to the cost of entry. It was so low that it was worth it to try out the service. And there was no recurring cost through the App Sumo purchase.

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

I needed a cost-effective online meeting resource without a monthly recurring expense.

Hannah from BijlesHuis

Great for long distance meetings with clients

You don't lose any time by driving to clients.

Pros

User friendly and very easy to use with clients who live far away Clients can easily schedule meetings which autocreates meeting rooms. There are no downloads needed, everything is browser based. The meeting rooms are persistent, if I want to make another appointment with the same client, we just continue where we left last time.

Cons

Overview of the scheduled appointments in the dashboard, this would be very convenient.

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

no downloads needed, better connection, easy scheduling

Response from Vectera

Replied December 2019

Hi Hannah, Thank you for your wonderful review! That's some great feedback! The overview of scheduled appointments in the dashboard is currently in development. It will be available very soon! Happy meetings!

Juan David from Plusclic

A perfect tool to One and One virtual meetings

This is a great software that allows me to develop my agency and consultancy business.

Pros

I love I can share and join into a meeting really easy. To share a meeting you just need to send the link of the meeting and to join you just click on it, there is nothing to download. Furthermore, it is great my clients can book meetings easily, and those meetings are synchronized with my Google calendar.

Cons

Your meetings must be up to 6 people to get a good quality

Response from Vectera

Replied March 2021

Hi Juan, Thank you very much for the great review! We're happy to hear that Vectera helps you to develop your agency. We're also working on bigger meetings and hoping to offer it later this year. I will keep you updated! Happy meetings :)

Dutch from DYNAREAD

FAST, EASY, SECURE Point-to-Point, FEATURE-RICH: Perfect!

We serve people with very different computer environments and skill levels. We need a client-to-client webmeeting and screensharing platform which allows for a simple link to be clicked and DONE/READY. Vectera offers this. FURTHER it establishes a unique point-to-point secure connection between the client and us, without routing anything via their own servers. It shows the connection signal strength, and delivers absolutely everything one would wish for in such private one-on-one meetings.

Pros

FAST -- Nobody needs to install anything. Just click and go. EASY -- We schedule a meeting (using Vectera, or otherwise), establish a single link, and are done. SECURE Point to Point -- In the 90s we used point-to-point meeting solutions, but then the whole industry moved to central-server approaches. Vectera offers secure endpoint to endpoint webmeetings. Where ZOOM can sneakpeak into anything taking place, Vectera meetings are behind closed doors. FEATURE-RICH -- All features you need. Perfect!

Cons

We see no cons. Sounds a bit odd, but it's true. Vectera's solutions meets all our one-on-one meeting needs.

Reasons for Choosing Vectera

It is superior to the competition. As a matter of fact, in the realm of point-to-point there hardly is competition. Hat goes of to Vectera.

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

Ease of use; Compatible with all systems/platforms; Secure point to point.

Aaron from IPA Group

Great video conference software!

Great product! We use it everyday and it has helped us to maintain great relationships with our clients.

Pros

Easiness to create and start a meeting room.

Cons

Interface it's a bit outdated and connection is not always good.

Value for money.

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

Needed a more powerful platform at the time and found a great opportunity to acquire Vectera.

Ed from Ed Ferrigan Coaching

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Excellent Tool for Coaches

Their support is excellent. They actually read the reviews after a session. They are a sharp group.

Pros

I like it simple to implement. Send people a link and they have no frustrations downloading some other software and getting them to work. The client comes calm and ready instead of upset and anxious. I like the board to draw on.

Cons

I wished connections were more consistent but Im not sure they can do much about that. Overall the connection is consistently great. I would like a floating note taking feature.

Reasons for Choosing Vectera

Personal, easy, improves my workflow

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

I got tired of always teaching people where to find the links to download the software to get it to work. I also dislike having to download zooms recording then upload to dropbox then send link to client then move file off drop box to free up the space I need. Switching to Vectera eliminated that frustration.

Adam from HRsolution International AG

Video communication made easy

Vectera is my tool of choice for all my online meetings. Read my personal review here https://shor.by/Video-communication-conference-rooms I choose Vectera for any live conference call, to schedule all my appointments, and the best part...? Many people choose different tools based on their own preference and needs, right? ... This is the one you will absolutely love and what made me go for it is the "works without any install or download" you can focus on your actual meeting instead of struggling setting up the software you might want to use. It simply works! "Forget any installation or download! It simply works!"

Pros

- No install or download needed! - Great support. - Peer to peer / not 3rd party dependent! - Privacy oriented. - Ease of use anywhere from any device. - Persistent meeting rooms (when/if needed) - Share, co-browse, annotate, whiteboards. - Customizable - Public and alive roadmap - Affordable Here is a short Vectera review https://shor.by/VecteraReview

Cons

Because it is peer to peer the quality can fluctuate without a strong internet connection.

Features!

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

No install/download needed. Easy of use. Great support. Affordability. Possibility to scale.

Douglass from communicate4IMPACT

An Appointment Scheduler and Much, Much More!!

Helps me connect with clients, prospective clients, and colleagues via video calls and allows me to share information in real time.

Pros

Scheduling feature is great. But sets Vectera apart is the sharing functionality. Yes, you can share your screen but you can upload entire decks, pdfs, and more. You can also whiteboard during the call. You get write on the board but your client can as well. Whatever you put on there you can download and save. You can also cobrowse. Let's say there's a cool new example you want to use with your client but you haven't had a chance to download yet. You can search for it, find it, and use it together in real time.

Cons

Natalie from Marketing 4 Health Inc.

Professional and excellent customer service

Most of my clients are out of town. My job is to create content that meets their needs, or their clients' needs. Without needing to spend any time printing materials and then driving to a meeting, sometimes taking a flight, I just set up a videoconference and prepare the documents that I want to show to them. We both can highlight sections of the work that needs updating. Vectera provides a means of clear communication without the need to meet face-to-face, which takes a lot of time out of one's day.

Pros

The learning curve for Vectera is fairly easy and intuitive. It allows me to send a link to my clients and we can have a remote meeting and get everything that we would have gotten done if we were face-to-face. The customer service is very impressive. Whenever I ask a question, I get a detailed response within a few hours. Updates are being rolled out regularly so the app continues to improve.

Cons

This is not a big deal to me because I was already equipped, but somebody buying this app would need to acquire a headset with mic and a quality camera (because webcams do not do a great job).

Response from Vectera

Replied December 2019

Hi Natalie, Thanks for this wonderful review :) Very nice from you to highlight the customer service. We do our best to respond a.s.a.p. in the best way we can. Happy meetings :)

CHRIS from VADECAS & PARTNERS

Win some time with Vectera

I can gain a lot of time by using this software. The daily traffic is not an issue any more...

Pros

Very easy to schedule a meeting Nothing to install

Cons

a good internet connection is always necessary. Sometimes, the wifi of customers is not fast enough when they use the camera

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

For Vectera, we don't need to install something

Fran from Fran Jeanes Photography

Makes my life easy!

Very good. I love Vectera.

Pros

Vectera is very easy to use. For coaching, it’s been the best for my needs. The permanent meeting rooms are perfect because they keep files and whiteboards until the next time the “room” is used. To be able to give a client the link and they can pop in a meeting without having to download anything at their end is a bonus. The call and video quality has been top notch. Some meetings have gone on for a few hours with no connection problems.

Cons

It’s on the roadmap but I wish the feature was available today - full screen on screenshare and side by side video chat where participants are in the same sized boxes.

Fernando from TWE

Simple, clean, safe and great customer support

Pros

Vectera allowed me to automate my workflow, it made my life easier and that of my clients who do not need to install software or configure anything, with a single link they access the meeting in just seconds. I must also highlight the great technical support service that are very receptive to solve doubts and take very into consideration the ideas of improvement of the application of their clients.

Cons

The main disadvantage is the capacity of users in a meeting room, it only allows a maximum of 6

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

I was wasting a lot of time explaining the download, installation and configuration of the software to my clients

Ryan from Ryan Smith

Using Vectera as both scheduling and to replace zoom.

Communication with the team has been fast and they have answered questions or fixed issues.

Pros

Cons

Some of my clients have had to download or switch to a different browser to be able to connect to the video,

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

Combines more technologies into one platform.

Response from Vectera

Replied December 2019

Hi Ryan, Thanks for the review. Happy to see you are using Vectera coaching and training and also use the software on mobile devices. If you notice any issues in connectivity you can always contact us to see if we can help you and the client out. Happy meetings :)

Luna from BijlesHuis

Very easy tool for online meetings with clients

Very positive. I'll recommend it to everybody.

Pros

Cons

- Sharing videos, whiteboards and share screens in full screen mode. I've seen it's on the roadmap but I would love this feature to be here already.

Response from Vectera

Replied December 2019

Hi Luna, Thank you for this great review! We are happy to hear you are using our software with your clients. Full screen mode will come soon, probably Q1 2020. If you have any other questions in the meantime, you can always contact us. Happy meetings!

Josh from Ridinghood Media

Excellent meeting software

Great so far

Pros

- Persistent rooms to organize your clients and teams - Super quick to setup rooms - Meetings can be joined hassle-free unlike Zoom and GoToMeeting where there's always some 3 part process and harassment to download their app - Great features

Cons

- The UI is dated, they just need a designer to rehaul this. It wouldn't cost very much and could probably be done just a few weeks

Response from Vectera

Replied July 2020

Hi Josh, Thank you for the great review! Glad to hear you like the easiness to use and set up the meeting rooms. About UI, revamps of the booking pages, meeting rooms and dashboard are on our roadmap and will come later this year. If you have any suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us! Happy meetings :)

Lieven from BijlesHuis

Flawless overall experience - cobrowsing is superhandy

Main benefit is easy of use, superlight footprint on my system and allows me to sort out problems really quickly with my clients.

Pros

True 1 click start - no downloads - superhandy for my clients. All communication with the client is stored in the virtual rooms - which is very handy. I have weekly follow up meetings and we write meeting minutes for each meeting. These are stored in rooms per client -> super handy. We often need to help out a client - the cobrowsing is very handy for that - it reduces the need for having a seperate teamviewer license.

Xavier from McGregor Murtagh

The essiest way to have client meetings

Its a great application. Sound and screen sharing is the best I have found. Clients who are not tech savy have problems joining meetings.

Pros

My clients do not have to download an application to join the meeting room.

Cons

Would be good to be able to access on tablet devices.

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

Quality of video and easy of entry into the room for client meetings.

Response from Vectera

Replied December 2019

Hi Xavier, Thanks for the great review! It's possible to use Vectera on tablet devices. I will contact you personally so we can have a look on how to use Vectera with your tablet! Happy Meetings!

Vickie from Split Pear, LLC

Great alternative to Zoom

I almost went to zoom a while back, until I tried Vectera. Overall experience is very positive and I have two clients ask me about it because they really like how easy it was to access. It has made a huge difference in my business before covid, now that everything is remote, it's a blessing to have. Support gets right back to me if I have questions and not with just canned here's the documentation answer. I like how they focus on continuous improvements as well.

Pros

Besides the great customer service, it's VERY easy for clients to access the meeting room. Cobrowse is amazing for training and tech support. Really like the scheduler and being able to white label the url. Makes my small business look more professional.

Cons

Once in a while a caller will drop off. The background blur takes too much resource.

Franky from Making Online Easy LLC

Amazing Video Conference Tool

It has been a phenomenal tool for dealing with my clients, my partners, consulting and any 1 on 1 or 3 person meetings that I've had to do especially during this pandemic.

Pros

The ability to have it be used from the mobile phone and NOT have to download anything was unbelievable. My clients are on the older demo and not tech friendly and the fact that I can just give them a link and they can have all the features of a "zoom, skype, Google, etc" without downloading anything.

Cons

Whenever I have more than 3 people in my meeting room the connection is no longer stable and people get disconnected, you can't hear, the video gets fuzzy, it just goes bad.

Response from Vectera

Replied June 2020

Hi Franky, Thanks a lot for the great review. Great to hear that we can offer a very easy way to meet with your 'non-tech friendly' clients online. Bigger group meetings is one of our key features to improve in the coming period. I will let you know personally when it's possible! Happy meetings

Mira from MiraSaia

Industry: Executive Office

Vectera makes my life easier

Instead of using 2 systems (Zoom and Calendly) I now have all in one ánd it looks much better than the other two tools.

Pros

Cons

I needed my website guy to make the space really personal (I am not that technical ;-))

Reasons for Switching to Vectera

Because of the personal look and feel.

Maxime from EY

Great app/tool, I love it!

Their pricing is affordable and great value for money. 14/month (at the time of writing) for a reliable meeting app is tough to beat if you ask me. We saved quite some time by using Vectera already. We noticed a steep improvement in our client feedback after meetings.

Pros

Great software, it works perfectly and it fulfills a real business need for our company. Next to that I have to say that they have a hands on support team who are really quick in helping you out. Be it a technical (hardware) issue or a bug in the UI, they listen and are available. They think along when you have suggestions or ideas and implement them if possible.

Cons

There's not much not to like if you ask me but if I have to pick one I would say the fact that you do need to install a browser extension to share your screen as a host can be inconvenient. But it's only the first time you need to do this and you don’t have to leave the meeting room.

Sriranga from iQode Technologies

Extremely easy to use and powerful tool for Small agencies and Solopreneurs.

I'am a freelancer and have my own digital agency. I usually do have 1-on-1 meetings with my clients using the Whatsapp, Zoom or Skype. Now vectera has become my default meeting room, and my clients love it! What I like most about it is the perpetual meeting rooms and not having to install any software in order to use it (at most you may have to install a Chrome extension to record the meetings). If you have 1-on-1 meetings or like working with small groups of five people online, this is a perfect tool to use. If you are used to one of the big online meeting platforms, then Vectera will surprise you with its features! - The documents and materials you bring to a meeting will stay there. - The whiteboard feature and the simple drawing and text tools work well. - The meeting room and URL stay the same, so you don't have to remember or recreate the URL every time. - Most importantly, Clients don't need to install anything. No registration and no mess. This is a complete no-brainer and really Easy to use for small agencies and solopreneurs such as coaches, counselors, and consultants.

Pros

Very straight forward, easy to use. No needed to download / install anything. Easy for the (often non-technical) clients to share -their- desktop. The whiteboard feature and the simple drawing and text tools work well. A big time saver.

Cons

Haven't come across anything yet in my limited experience.

Lisa from BijlesHuis

vectera

Vectera is my go-to videoconf platform especially for external meetings. The fact that my clients can join from a single click on the link is really handy. It's way easier than finding and adding a contact on skype, not knowing if I even picked the right person.

Pros

Handy drag and drop Light footprint on my system Secure P2P connection Extensive API

Cons

Color scheme could probably get an update

Stephanie from BijlesHuis

Great and accessible solution for professional meetings

Pros

What I like most about the software is that you can upload documents in the meeting room. Therefore, you can discuss the files together and even make notes. For me, it's an ideal solution for professional meetings. The scheduling feature also made my life easier: Vectera is linked with the Google Agenda which makes it possible for clients to pick a time of appointment that suits them best and it's immediately scheduled in while both parties receive a confirmation email. There's also no need to download anything which makes it easy and accessible in use for all participants, even if they have never used the software before. It's also a platform that keeps improving and keeps adding more helpful features.

Cons

I didn't experience anything that I didn't like so far.

GREAT product!

Pros

Wow, what an amazing product! It's great to be able to have my clients just jump into the video chat we scheduled, rather than asking what platform they use (Skype, ZOOM, etc.) and coordinating around their requirements.

Cons

I would like to see a little more customization in each area, such as changing colors for branding, etc.

Rene from maxxee

Great Videoconferencing for Small Teams

Very intuitive and smooth operation. Does what it says and the video conferences es are very reliable. A big plus I underestimated when I started is the persistent room concept. Now I love it. It’s very handy

Pros

The Software can easily be customized to fit your own brand. Usage of the software is even simpler and very intuitive. Everybody whom I invited had no trouble at all logging in (nothin to install), all sessions had great quality and recording was flawless. Non of the other video conferencing solutions offer such a smooth and streamlined workflow.

Cons

The Software was designed for smaller number of participants. Wished the product would also offer Webinars for higher participant count in the same great way

Reasons for Choosing Vectera

Was looking for a hazzle free small team video conferencing solution without software installation (which is often not allowed at larger companies). Second requirement that it can be branded and cnamed. Vectera offered all of this in a 10 min configuration and from there on everything worked and vectera gets regularly new features that make it even easier to integrate e.g. booking process

Charlotte from Drew | McCallum

Industry: Law Practice

Amazing Online Meeting Functionality

Not only does Vectera allow us to have easy online meetings, Vectera also offers persistent meeting rooms. That means that every person we meet with online has their own unique url that's used over again for each meeting. I love the

Pros

The best part of this platform is the ease of use - both for our clients and internally. Of equal importance, of course, is the audio/video delivery and that has been nearly flawless.

Cons

I had a small complaint about the email confirmations sent to clients, but they completely cleared that up this week with an update. So I don't have any complaints at the moment. That's something I rarely say about software.

Reasons for Choosing Vectera

We were not regularly offering online meeting options before Vectera because Zoom and Go To Meeting require downloads on the client side, and that is unacceptable in our environment. Vectera is accessible via all browsers and requires no downloads to run. Winner!

Response from Vectera

Replied December 2019

Hi Charlotte, Thank you for this great review :) We are really happy that you like the persistent meeting rooms and the ease of use. Glad that we could help with the small complaint in a short period. If you have any other questions, you can always contact us! Happy meetings :)

Geraldine from BijlesHuis

Vectera is extremely user-friendly

I like the fact that the meeting room participants don’t need to have an account to join the meeting room. They enter their name, you grant them access to the meeting room and that’s it! Very handy!

Pros

Extensive API No account signup needed for participants Very supportive team

Cons

Video tile could maybe be a little bigger

Bill from In Balance ADR Group

Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

Adjusting to the new normal

Since the COVID19 outbreak I have had to transition to a completely virtual modality. This was the smoothest option for me and my clients.

Pros

The integrated booking, billing and meetings is incredibility easy to use. My clients enjoy the platform, since there are nothing to install. The ability to upload meeting assets and have them accessible during and after meetings for participants is a true time saver. Peer to peer based sessions bypass a lot of the current zoom issues.

Cons

Response from Vectera

Replied May 2020

Hi Bill, Thanks a lot for the great review. Glad to hear you like the easiness to use our platform. If you have any questions about the scheduling feature, you can always contact us! Happy meetings :)

Vinh from NGO Healthcare Solutions

Great smooth and intuitive meeting software!!! Replaced Zoom with it!

very good

Pros

It accomplishes its main function very well. Provides an easy interface for new users, works straight out of the box. Powerful but not too complicated

Cons

still improving and needs time to catch up to established brands

ease of use and value

Shlomo from ZGi

Industry: Sporting Goods

THIS WAS MY FIRST VIDEO CONFERENCE SOFTWARE - AND I LOVE IT!

I never really used a video conference software before this one, and I am glad this is the one I chose, I have no complaints & only good things to say about the software and the team behind it. I use this software to onboard, train & connect with VA's & employees who are not regularly in the office. I love that we have the ability to share screens & control each other's screens. I absolutely love the dedicated rooms which keep files ready for the next meeting. I love that we can record sessions so that the trainee can go back and watch them at any time. Honestly, I give this software a 10 out of 10 without thinking twice. Great job Vectera!

Pros

-Share Screen easily. -Mobile-Friendly. -User-Friendly Interface. -Record Sessions. -Specified Meeting Rooms for each user/client. -Meeting Rooms keep all documentation, so you can go back & start right where you left off (with all documents available from the last few meetings. -Create meeting invites & sync calendars all from the software. -Ability to use on your own domain. -The ability to have around 6 people in one room is cool. - Great customer Support I am sure there are more features, but these are what I use

Cons

I really didn't find any cons. Actually, if I ever did have an issue with understanding how to use a feature, the customer support is absolutely incredible. OK, OK... If I had to give 1 con, it would be that I wish they had the capability to do a Screen Recording before a meeting (sort of like LOOM or Camtasia)

Michael from eMsWeb Websitebouw

Very good meeting tool

Vectera offers an easy to use meeting tool. It's UI is straight forward, also for people who don't have a lot of PC skills. Customers find their way easily, no installations or configurations, it just works. Even with low bandwidth internet connections we found no trouble at all. The interactive whiteboard and co browsing makes this tool a must need if you reguraly do client trainings, intake / presales meetings etc. The support team is very responsive and receptive to implement new features.

Pros

UI is straight forward, no installations or configurations, easy to do client trainings, intake / presales meetings etc.

Cons

Nothing mentionable. When there are support questions they respond quickly.

KLAAR from Hammenecker VOF

Industry: Mental Health Care

With vectera the kids and families in my practice 'survived' Corona

As a child psychologist, Vectera gave me the perfect solution so I could still interact with and support the kids and families who suffered and weren't able to come to the practice because of the lockdown due to Covid

Pros

Privacy-guarantee Interactive: easy to 'play' and interact with children because they're used to online tools and adapt very easy

Cons

None. Everything went well. Maybe sometimes the connection wasn't stable.

Response from Vectera

Replied October 2020

Hi Klaar, Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear that we were able to offer the perfect solution to continue your sessions with children during Covid-19. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can always contact us ! Happy meetings :)