Browse Sendspark Reviews

Daniele from Pengo, Idee OnLife

Il miglior strumento per raccogliere le video recensioni dei clienti

Come detto sopra, ho risolto il problema di richiedere le recensioni ai miei clienti che hanno smesso di registrarle e mandarle via whatsapp o email

Pros

Con un solo link che consegno al cliente, mi permette di registrare un suo video messaggio/recensione, salvarla in automatico e riutilizzarla per landing page e servizi dedicati. Il bello è che non è necessario che il client carichi nessuna app: formidabile. Inoltre tutti i video raccolti sono catalogati per indirizzo email del cliente che ha mandato il contributo.

Cons

La gestione dei singoli video non è subito immediata....va capita....e dopo si opera rapidamente, ma non è intuitiva al primo step.

Reasons for Switching to Sendspark

La possibilità di assegnare un nome/indirizzo email ai singoli video che ricevo: così riesco a lavorare con dei riferimenti

Tom from Design Agency

Sendspark has changed my view of video & emails

I recently discovered how a video helps to engage people much more. Sendspark is definitely going to serve my needs for creating videos and short screencasts. If you really want to boost your business, please start to use Sendspark right now. ..I am looking forward to new features available in the future with more interactivity and reply options. There's a lot of potential!

Pros

It was exactly what I was looking for. A tool to create videos on the fly (in the browser) and send it via a link to my clients and colleagues. It works great, fast and reliable. Video and audio quality is good. It was easy to set up and it's been working flawlessly for the last couple of week I've been using it. I love to receive a confirmation email if someone has viewed my video. Highly recommended!

Cons

I can set global brand styles to customize the video landing page to my corporate design. I love the new feature to scale the logo in the header but would like to see more customizing options like changing fonts and font sizes.

Reasons for Choosing Sendspark

Very straight forward user interface and easy to use. I can share and embed videos to my sites.

Reasons for Switching to Sendspark

I have used and tested many other video solutions on my desktop, but Sendspark is so easy to use with a cear interface. I'm very excited about this app because just doing the initial set up I already got many ideas to implement in my business.

Mercedes from The Expert Recruiter Group, LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Easy to Use

I probably need more time to get acquainted with the software and understanding the most effective way I can use it. So far my experience has been acceptable.

Pros

The extension is easy to work with and provides great sharing options.

Cons

Customer support response time is very quick but I'm still unclear on a recording timer available to display as I'm recording and screen sharing. I don't see many options or settings area with more options.

Reasons for Switching to Sendspark

I was paying monthly but received a great promotion from Sendspark.

December 2021

Video Marketing, Personalisation and much more with this smart video tool

This tool helps in multiple ways. It helps you add videos to your site or embed on other platforms, without having to use YouTube. It's ideal for short-form content. The player can be branded and use your colours. And the biggest feature for me is the ability for clients, customers and potential prospects respond with a video, with no logging in o0r creating an account. If you want an easy to use video tool - for connecting and communicating with others. If you want to do quick tutorials and show your screen at the same time. If you're using a tool like loom but want to take it to the next level. If using your branding and logo when sending messages is important to you. If you want to get customer testimonials and feedback on video. If you also want to create short training videos, this is a tool you should definitely consider.

Pros

Really clean and simple interface, that does what you need. They've really focused on the user experience. I especially like that you can send a link to someone and they can record a video message to you without having to create an account or log in.

Cons

Sometimes the video quality could be better. Plus, there are a few things that would make it even better. It would be great to have an asynchronous conversation with someone.

Reasons for Choosing Sendspark

I also have Loom, but after using Sendspark, I haven't used Loom for 6 months.

Yannick from The Jazz Spotlight

Industry: Music

A revolutionary tool!

Sendspark has been a very valuable resource and has given me several creative ways to engage with my community, prospects and clients.

Pros

Before I started using Sendspark, I had experimented with a platform that went in the similar direction... If I'm being completely honest, I struggled to really make a valuable use of it, in terms of using it in my business. Things changed with Sendspark. First of all, the platform has a nice and clean dashboard and make it easy for you to get started. I like how simple it is to either record a video – straight from Sendspark – or simply upload one recorded elsewhere and either forward it to someone by sharing a link, a GIF thumbnail or even by embedding it in a webpage or email. Recently, they've released another feature I've quickly become a big fan of: the ability to request videos. Someone can easily record and send you a video via Sendspark...without the need of them having an account! I like the fact that I can use a single platform in different contexts and for different reasons: to send personalized video notes, to welcome a new email list subscriber, to record sales videos, to invite people on an interview and to receive feedback and video testimonials.

Cons

Similar tools come with a mobile app, which simplifies things because it lets you do things straight from your smartphone. At the moment, Sendspark is a web-browser-only tool (though I know that a mobile app is in the works)...

Reasons for Switching to Sendspark

I got a lifetime access deal for Sendspark

Jason from Jason Hewlett Entertainment LLC

Didn't Think I'd Love It and Use It This Much

Very excited about it. Want to tell others and promote it, but also don't want everyone to have this as it feels like a secret weapon for me.

Pros

I have purchased video email services such as BombBomb and other types through the years, usually a wasted subscription due to my own laziness or factors such as not getting all dressed up and camera ready every day if I'm being honest. However, I've been blown away by the ease of use, and usefulness, of Sendspark. I am finding a reason to use it daily, and it's changing the way my clients feel engaged with me, whether it is proposals in email form, or even a simple video created for them of my sharing their web site in the background as I scroll through it, and am speaking in the bubble in the corner. They love that I do this. I'm very pleased with this product.

Cons

There is a learning curve in terms of recording a video on the Sendspark widget/page, and then linking the video to the client, and if you return to that recorded Sendspark page and press the wrong button, such as "done", you can ruin the client link by clicking in the wrong place, and that's the only glitch I've found so far. But this app is invaluable for me at this point.

Reasons for Switching to Sendspark

Too many hoops with using it, and the functionality wasn't as easy as this.

Joel from Case Study Buddy Inc.

Video is the future; Sendspark is here now!

So far, so good—we use video for everything from welcoming new leads to celebrating wins internally, and this allows us to do all of those things as a team at a reasonable cost and with more control over branding and the experience.

Pros

Sendspark is remarkably easy to use, and we love the branded options. Having a call to action makes a ton of sense for the applications we use it for, and being able to request video is a game changer for some of the processes we use every day.

Cons

The interface is a little confusing, but improving with time. There are some things that have been a little buggy, but I trust the team is on top of fixing them and the support has always been prompt when I have a quesiton.

Reasons for Switching to Sendspark

We still use Loom for some functions, but right now, Sendspark just has more functionality for us to make use of.

Bradley from Marketing and Advertising

Easy and effective

I use SendSpark for prospecting emails and social channel outreach. It's a great way to break the ice with cold contacts.

Pros

It is incredibly easy to setup without the learning curve that many others have.

Cons

Currently the inability to add a custom tracking domain but this is on their development plan and is expected to be available soon.

Reasons for Switching to Sendspark

It had too many features that I didn't need and I liked the simplicity of SendSpark better.

Isaac from Coffy Creations Photography

Industry: Photography

An absolute must!

I've been using Sendspark exclusively for the last few weeks and my experience has been phenomenal! They made it so easy to send leads personalized videos. If you're not sending clients/leads personalized videos, you need to start today and give Sendspark a try! My clients are SUPER impressed every time I send a video.

Pros

Absolutely LOVE the branding I can do on the share pages! It's so cool being able to "caption" the thumbnail so the recipient can see that the video was made for them and I don't have to create a sign or custom thumbnail.

Cons

I think it's being worked on (at the time of this review), but I'd love to see domain masking so my customers see my domain name when they're sent the share page.

Reasons for Switching to Sendspark

I was looking for a software that could do more and Sendspark fit that need perfectly!

Len from Johnson Stanley Limited

Sendspark Review

This is a great little product that is simple to use and not overly expensive. The support team are friendly and very helpful.

Pros

The software is a very inexpensive method of producing explainer videos. It is also a simple way of putting videos on email communications.

Cons

I would like to be able to use some backgrounds when recording videos. I would imagine this is something that will be included at some stage in the software development.

Reasons for Switching to Sendspark

I still use OBS but ManyCam was constantly crashing requiring new uploads of the software. there support was terrible taking days to get any feedback to questions.

Shane from animatedjobs.com

Personalised Outreach

I'm finding we're getting responses given I've sent a personalised email with video, more likely to listen to it

Pros

Chrome extension allows you to send quick personalised video messages to prospects Outreach personalisation, can you view clicks, plays of video

Cons

Not their fault but it naturally suffers from outreach volume so unlike email where you can dispatch 100's of emails that look personalised it's harder to do this in video unless you do one video per prospect, this is not Sendsparks fault

It

Riccardo from Woodaeon

A great tool for creating and sharing videos

My overall experience with Sendspark has been a very positive one.

Pros

I just love what Sendspark does. It is great to be able to quickly record a video and send it to someone or record something separately and just upload it to Sendspark in a couple of clicks. Using video in your communication and marketing increases the "humanity" of what you do, it is nice when people get to see you... and Sendspark makes that something so easy to do that even a child could make it happen. In addition to its ease of use, I am a fan of the Sendspark user interface. The fact that it has a Chrome extension is very practical too because it speeds things up. Plus, there is the sharability feature. Whether it's on social media or an animated thumbnail embedded in a video, Sendspark gives users plenty of different ways to share their video creations. And the web page is a nice thing to have too. I like that, for each video, Sendspark creates a mini web page that you can customize and even add a button to. That's very powerful because you can link the button to something specific and then mention the call to action in your video.

Cons

If I had to mention something I don't like that much about Sendspark is the fact that the web pages can only partly be customized. It would be nicer to have more controls to really give each page the look and feel you would want it to have.

Ashutosh from LB SAFE

SendSpark Tacos

Overall I am really loving this product

Pros

Intuitive UI and ease of use. I literally loved the way I can use video in my emails. The testimonial request is cherry on the cake... believe me.

Cons

With a cap of 150 videos in a month with basic plan you don't get chance to hit and trial and it's consuming my available kitty. Hope the am gives it a thought. No-one can make a 15mins video in single shot. That's insane

Reasons for Choosing Sendspark

It's simple clean and works well

Expensive

Shade from Peacock Shades

Simple & Easy

I can quickly send out videos recording a solution to a client’s question. It also helps in getting testimonials from clients.

Pros

The software is extremely easy & simple to use - you can practically dive in and get up and running in minutes! I also like that I can request a video review easily from a client using this tool!

Cons

Would love the ability to edit a screeshare in the middle of the recording (as opposed to just trimming the ends). This would save the time of downloading and doing this in another software (in case and error IS found in the middle of the recording).

More affordable.

Arlene from Own Project

What a wonderful way to communicate through video!

My experience with Sendspark has been great!

Pros

I'm incredibly glad I have found Sendspark because it's an excellent way to communicate with others through video. I really like that I can easily record through the Sendspark website with just a couple of clicks or that I can record something outside of Sendspark and just upload it. The webpage the platform creates with each video is a very valuable asset too. It's easy to customize it and to add a button that I can connect it to anything (a website, my Facebook group, a resource or something people can buy). And I can even embed my Sendspark videos in emails?? That's priceless!

Cons

The only thing that came to mind that's missing (but I know it's coming) it's a mobile app so that I can get all the Sendspark goodness on my smartphone and tablet too.

Atte from Assuvia

Every now and then something pops up, that ends up solving problems you didn't know you had.

Sendspark is intuitive, feature-rich tool for making real connections with people. I love how my customers and colleagues respond to the fact that instead of sending out updates, proposals or whatever by IM or just plain text emails, they get a personalized video. Backed with a lovely support, Sendspark has brought a completely new way of doing things to my life, and I'm loving it. As an extra bonus, being able to brand your messaging to convey "you" is making me super happy. Thanks for building this [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I love it.

Pros

- Video CTA's. Pure gold. - Custom branding. Pure gold. - Personalized thumbnails. Pure gold. - Chrome extension makes everything sooo smooth. Pure gold. I could go on for days. I highly suggest you check this one out. Personalized messaging, made easy & intuitive.

Cons

It might sound a little strange but can't really name any particular problem. The app is great, support behind it is great and pricing is right on point. Would love to have folders for organizing things?

Volkan from Gekron

A very good tool that can be used in a number of different ways.

Sendspark is a new way for people to share their favorite things with friends and followers. You can send videos or links privately from one person to another. It's like sending an email without the attachment!

Pros

I use Sendspark to create amazing video emails for my customers that make them feel special. My customers get to know me better through SendSpark. There are some really great things about the interface. The dashboard is nice and easy to navigate, which makes it a breeze to get back into the project when I'm ready for another round of changes.

Cons

I've been using this for a few weeks now and it's great. The only thing is that there are no instructions on how to use the timer or even an option to choose which timer you want to use when recording screen sharing video calls.

Brian from Valley Hi Toyota

Video is the present. Get going.

As a dealership we realized that many people send leads in order to compare prices. But if we can differentiate ourselves from competitors with our first impression than that would give us a leg up to showcase our personality and product. We use Sendspark in email campaigns to a landing page targeting in-market buyers and to address the fact that our team speaks Spanish. We also appreciate the stats.

Pros

Ease of use to send a video in an email. Versatile with straight to the point design. Create multiple videos with animated gifs and branded landing pages. Record video or screen or both. Simple yet effective video conversations with branded colors.

Cons

I wish there were multiple call-to-actions just in case I want to send them to certain pages on my site.

Chortney from Ruesch and Company, LLC

Great screen video capture and video email software

Very positive. I have used others and SendSpark is easier to use and feature rich.

Pros

I love the ability to send custom video emails as well as pre-prepared videos to current and new clients. It gives a personal touch in the digital environment we work in.

Cons

Some features are only available via the browser extension. It was a little frustrating trying to figure out how to do something with the program to later learn that was only available via the browser extension. A clearer upfront explanation would have saved some implementation time.

Reasons for Choosing Sendspark

AppSumo deal made it a no-brainer.

alan from @TALKFUNDING

I bought it, and have been using it from Day One.

I've used it from day one. I use it nearly every day. I interview crowdfundng campaigns over zoom, so the personal touch of the video message to prepare the client brilliant. Also I used it when there is confusion or a problem over time. It can take any "heat" or stress out of the situation.

Pros

Total ease of use. I am not too technically minded but I found it really easy to use. I sent my first video gmail to a client without any drama. I love being able to track the email and whether the client has read it or not.

Cons

I haven't found any issue yet. It's honestly not that complicated to use and get up and running asap.

Prasanta Kumar from Agritell Private Limited

Amazing and easy video making tool for non-expert.

Amazing. Most of the features in a single tool. I don't think before using it.

Pros

Very easy to use as I didn't have pre skills for making a video. But amazing happened after purchasing this software as I easily make the amazing video that my colleague is not believing me.

Cons

When I am making a video showing my face or screen, I unable to add additional pictures or short video clips on the main video frame.

Reasons for Switching to Sendspark

Easy to use and lifetime deal.

Jonah from Synapse Digital Marketing Solutions

Love Sendspark!

Easy set-up. I like the templates for ideas on how to use it.

Pros

I'm already using two other video screen recording software prior to finding out about Sendspark. I really like ease of using it using the chrome extension. Makes my workflow so easy. Being able to whitelabel it for the pricepoint is a no-brainer. Support is awesome. I've used it daily since I got it!

Cons

I'd like to request to be able to use a still image for the dual (face+screen) recording, and option to maybe use a virtual background? No biggie but nice to have features.

Value

Simon from ConnectAd

Solid alternative to Loom

Pros

I like that you're able to create a customizable branded landing page where the video lives. Functions well most of the time and my clients have loved receiving the videos.

Cons

For some reason, I've had the app crash on me a few times mid-recording. I don't know if it's my computer that's the issue. That being said, hasn't happened often, and I feel confident the issue will be resolved in the future.

Timothy from indema

Amazing product- Better than Loom!

Overall, amazing. The support team is even amazing and on top of things. Easy to talk to, they are human and arent snooty like the other platforms.

Pros

The user interface, ease of use, and more importantly, the customer service is always ON TOP OF IT!

Cons

Literally nothing.. The only thing I wish was that there were more options for browsers I can use. But, this is such a small issue that its negligible.

Reasons for Switching to Sendspark

Too expensive and complex.

Valerio from Best Startup

Ohhhh YES

Pros

Easiness and final Result... Smooth and wonderful result. Really what I needed

Cons

I do not have find any Cons at the moment...

Mony from Voice Crafters

Industry: Broadcast Media

Fantastic product!

Easy to use, intuitive and very helpful

Pros

Love the ease of use, the fact that I can add branding and calls to action. Very helpful software in showing clients how to navigate through our platform. Also great that I can record a video outside of my laptop and upload it.

Cons

I switched from Loom and I didn't really feel any issues or downsides.

Jay from AuthorJump

Get video feedback like a champ

Pros

The best thing is the video request feature. You can send happy clients a link and they'll be taken to a page where they can record a video testimonial without having to download or set up anything. Super easy! NOTE: Another way I used this feature is to screen job applicants.

Cons

I'd love a desktop app so I don't need to use the Chrome browser. Also a shortcut to quickly restart a recording would make this perfect.

Stephen from InterCultural Communications Inc.

Incredibly easy to use, really responsive, great price.

Pros

I was receiving these cool emails from the famous [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and they included a little GIF of his video that opened the video in another window when you clicked on it. I thought that was the coolest marketing tool ever. "That'd be nice but it probably took a ton of work to make that happen," I thought. Then I found out I could do the same thing really easily with Sendspark! This tool is easy as pie to set up and use - probably takes an hour. Makes it incredibly easy to create short videos, then shoot them off to potential customers with an animated GIF. The CTR is terrific.

Cons

I would say that my image keeps disappearing when I click on the screen, but I reached out to the team and they fixed the issue within a week.

Andrew from TKMG

Just what I needed to standout and engage my email audience!

I've been looking for something that gives me a chance to strengthen my relationships. Traditional email works great - when you have great content to share and awesome copywriting skills. The fact I can now add email video outreach is a breakthrough. This is the tool I’ve been looking for to help complement and strengthen my relationships. SendSpark has awesome features and my two favorites are: call-to-action and having the choice to disable branding. As a blogger, this is the tool I need to help me increase my conversion rate!

Pros

Enhance my email marketing campaigns and builds audience relationships - email video outreach is a breakthrough - complement to traditional email - call-to-action to increase email conversion - disable branding

Cons

- Video organization and editing would be helpful - No mobile phone app (yet).

Linda from LSquared Media, LLC

Industry: Online Media

Great alternative to Loom

So far so good! My needs are minimal so Sendspark is perfect for me right now. It's inspired me to think of new ways to engage my audience that I previously only used email for.

Pros

The interface is very intuitive, and creating a video is super easy (even for a novice). Love how clean the video playback page is with a customizable logo at the top and a CTA button below. I also like that there's a Chrome extension, which makes me more likely to record a video on the fly.

Cons

It's still in the early stages, so I feel the core features currently offered can be fleshed out a lot more. For example, I wish the Video Request feature allowed you to record a video for the request (instead of just being a text link request) so it feels more personalized.

Michael from Human to Human

Simple and Effective!

Super happy with Sendspark. It is now my go-to video tool.

Pros

The look and feel of the screen you send to people. I get compliments on how great the experience of attaching a video to a proposal is.

Cons

Would love to be able to record off my iPad screen.

Price

Terrell from Education Management

Great Start

Pros

While I love Loom, Sendspark's 'request video' function was its most compelling feature.

Cons

Two immediate needs are video trimming (and very basic filters would be nice) as well as GDPR compliance for the 'request video' feature.

Jackie from Jackie Brown Books

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great for Follow Up and Sales Conversions

Pros

What I like is how fresh it looks within an email. My clients love receiving them and it is all branded with my own company information. It makes me look very professional and friendly, which is entirely my brand. I like the thumbnail and the landing page works well for what I want, especially as it has the CTA button. I used it to re-engage with a client and it made them reply immediately as it is the inbetween of a meeting (which would take too long) and an email. So friendly. It is definitely a personalized touch and it has increased my conversions.

Cons

I don't have a con for it. It was easy to use and within minutes, I was sending emails with videos in them.

Abey from Kreaark and Company INC

Aternative for LOOM + Any video email service

Pros

The ease of use and functionality and less cluttered UI. No brainer workflow. White-labeling

Cons

There is not much like that. Would have been great if it had some feature too! Like Camera selections etc

Gary from Ocha & Co

Great for customer product reviews

Very positive.

Pros

Really easy to set up. It allows us to obtain video reviews of our product from our customers. Great for social proof and will enable us to grow in the future. Customer service is unparalleled.

Cons

The system is in its infancy at the present time but will be more sophisticated as it matures.

Peter from Elevated Axis Ltd.

Best Sales Tool For Me

I'm very happy with it, the benefits are just immeasurable. If you are someone who expresses a message or communicates best face to face than an email or call then this is the tool you need.

Pros

The fact that I can embed a video with a CTA

Cons

The chrome extension has hung a few times but that's probably me having 1000 things running at the same time

Brandon from Brand Voice Strategy

Brilliant

Pros

It's easy to embed in your processes. Single links, perfect chrome extension and simple to use.

Cons

CNAME would make this a better end to end experience

Cheaper. Better interface.

Lynyetta from Inner Pathways Coaching and Consulting

Great Loom Alternative!

Overall, I like the look and ease of Sendspark! I like the fact that I can embed professional videos in emails to clients. I also like the fact that I can brand the product with my company colors and logo.

Pros

I love the fact that I can brand the player with my own colors etc and embed the videos into emails. I like the fact that I can send this software to clients so they can record testimonials.

Cons

Nothing I can think of! Loom is older and has been around longer; however, if SendSpark continues to be this awesome, I'll cancel my Loom subscription.

Ryan from Weblink Agency

Video - is the future of business EMAIL.

Overall, Sendspark has been easy to implement and is creating great value. We won't be going back! We tried other video email programs and none worked as well in our opinion.

Pros

The software is very simple to use, and can be used in a variety of ways very quickly. We use the email for quick personal thank-you's and address questions users send in our site with a personal email. It creates a much more personal experience!

Cons

I wish there were a few more features you could do with the software, such as a video bubble for our site that we can put the videos in we use or something similar.

Reasons for Switching to Sendspark

Warm Welcome did not have good customer service and seemed clunky.

Peter Bachmann from D Design

Great platform for easily making videos for support and marketing

Overall a great video platform, with a lot of possibilities and cool things you can do with simple video.

Pros

I like how easy Sendspark makes it to record videos, both when it comes to support emails and videos for video marketing.

Cons

I would like to have some options when it comes to editing the video.

Juan from Uniendo Nodos

Excelente herramienta

Pros

Sendspark facilita el uso de video en el correo lo que genera un impacto significativo en el CTR.

Cons

Estamos encantados con esta excelente herramienta para crear una interacción cercana y amable con los clientes.

Matthias from Skyline Insurance

Pros

Easy to use with Chrome extension. Fast recording and customizable landing page

Cons

Can be a bit slow to render new video recordings.

Reasons for Choosing Sendspark

Better priced and does the same thing.

Sandeep from Qbiq Studios

Excellent for Marketing

Well Satisfied! Mainly coz we can get client testimonials without any trouble - they are not concerned of going to another app or about their storage. Also recorded videos are playing quick without any buffering. Surely to succeed in the long run especially given their plans on the roadmap.

Pros

The interface is so simple and also the support team is very responsive. You do not need any guidance to get started and videos are sent out in a jiffy.

Cons

There is room for more improvement, like the quality of video support of the future is 4K, so it would be great to be future-proof.

Keri from Idea Girl Media

The Right Thing At The Right Time

The team is friendly, easy to work with, and they are enthused about what they offer to achieve a solution. The solution is easy to access and sets me apart from other competitors.

Pros

That it integrated with other platforms I am using, as well as my processes. Also, user-friendly.

Cons

I haven't had time to *really* get to know it yet, but I cannot wait!

Reasons for Choosing Sendspark

I had been offered another similar product at a time that it just wasn't realistic to use. Sendspark was there when I was looking for something like it, and they offered the service and price point that fit.

Moses from Moses Thien Consulting

Alternative to loom

Pros

It is a good deal and have great support!

Cons

It is still in its development stages but definitely a great deal to start with.

Ville from Menestystarinat Oy

Great for video presentations

We're using this to help us to close more sales, and it's working.

Pros

This is the first software we're using in our marketing company for video presentations. I can't imagine that any other software could be easier to use than this. My first offer that I recorded and send to prospect made a sale, so there's no life without videos for me!

Cons

Very minor bugs, like when copy pasting the video preview to an email software the font changes in the software. It takes 1 sec to change.

Sandr a from Heart Metta

So happy to have Sendspark

I can see myself using Sendspark more and more in various applications in my business - promoting my services, as a video addition to written material I send clients and using it for answering their queries. It is a great tool for getting jobs done quickly and easily.

Pros

When I interact with clients I often prefer talking to them rather than emailing or texting. I am so happy to have found Sendspark as instead of finding a mutual time to connect I am able to send them a quick video! I already have plans to use it my newsletters and event promotions. I am new to this kind of app and found it very user-friendly and easy to set up.

Cons

So far I haven't found any drawbacks to the app, then again I haven't been using it long so I will have to wait to see if there are any improvements I would like to see happen.

Jennifer from Jennifer Walker Travel, Inc.

Sendspark for Travel Agencies

So far so good. I've found the product quick to learn and utilize. With video being so much more important for marketing purposes, Sendspark has been a great app to invest in.

Pros

I love that Spendspark was quick and painless to learn how to use. It's great for producing quick videos to share in emails, eNewsletters, and on website blogs.

Cons

I'd like to see less white space around my agency logo, so it is more visible. I believe they are already working on a solution to this, which is another thing I appreciate about the company--their quick response to feedback.

Reasons for Switching to Sendspark

My previous method for recording and editing videos was too labor intensive, so I was interested in finding an easier, faster solution to producing videos for my travel agency's marketing/communications.

David from David Abrio DKP

Quick and Easy to use

Pros

I love how quickly Sendspark lets me to create videos, post and share them. I can now quickly explain things over videos rather than composing long emails. The feature I love the most is its ability to record the screen and camera at the same time.

Cons

I had to switch my workflow from Safari to Chrome because only the Chrome extension supports the feature of recording the screen and camera at the same time.

Carol from Marquee

Loom alternative that works easier for me

My needs for this app, beyond the initial testing I've done, will be tested thoroughly in about 3 weeks.

Pros

I love the simplicity of use ... well, once you realize that you have to click a button to replace your video with the stock one (mind you, if anyone can accidentally break software, I can!)

Cons

I haven't used it enough to be supercritical (which I usually am).