All PandaDoc Reviews

Lucas

Information Technology and Services, 2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed December 2023

PandaDoc Review: Awesome digital signature platform!

Jesus

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2020

Jumping From RightSignature to PandaDocs

We were previously paying RighSignature somewhere around $600/yr to essentially send around 4 documents per month via API to Podio. I took a deep breath and looked at that renewal cost during a pandemic and decided to look for options. It boiled down to SignNow or PandaDoc. When I saw PandaDocs free tier, I made the jump and haven't looked back. We did lose the automation functionality in the process, but the $600/yr savings makes up for it. We simply uploaded the NDA and Agreements we use and we "duplicate" them when we need to send a new one. The process takes 3 minutes at the most to setup, send and sign. If you're a small business getting started and need free e-Signing, PandaDoc is a winner.

PROS

They provide a free tier for smaller companies to fulfill their e-signing requirements. If that wasn't enough, their free tier does not have any major, missing components that would cripple the software. It just works beautifully at the wonderful cost of "zero".

CONS

I'm not in a place to complain when I'm using e-Signature software for free. However, it would be really, really nice if they could provide some limited API or Zapier functionality with the free tier. I don't expect that to happen, but it would be lovely if they did it.

Reason for choosing PandaDoc

PandaDoc had a free tier.

Reasons for switching to PandaDoc

RightSignature was too expensive for API access.

Habibah

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Good document editor with e-sign feature

I use Pandadoc to create plans and contract agreements. It enables clients to sign digitally and immediately notify me when they see the proposal, which allows me to watch their level of engagement.

PROS

I appreciate the fact that Pandadoc notifies me as prospects see my proposals and enables them to sign digitally without scanning or printing. I like that it allows me to present a pick list to customers, from which they can choose which package or service they want, and it will instantly complete them.

CONS

I am unable to replicate whole sections, just some of the content parts. This is infuriating. That strikes me as a little clumsy from the developer side. The document didn't allow me to write in Landscape mode, so I've been drafting my proposals slides in InDesign and afterwards copying/pasting them as photographs into the document, and this has resulted in some duplication of effort on my side, which is inconvenient given that one of the reasons I choose this software because I need a system to help reduce time wasted on drafting proposals.

Reasons for switching to PandaDoc

DocuSign is too expensive and has feature that I don't need.

Andrei

Accounting, 11-50 employees

A complete documents solution

Panda Doc offered me complete documents solution for the business and the clients. Everything is stored on cloud and easy accessible for every parties.

PROS

Managing the contracts for all the clients and the new ones was very difficult. PandaDoc offered me a complete solution for managing contracts, getting them signed and shared with all all departments. The price is the best on the market and support team does his job.

CONS

Used a little over 6 month and no problems or cons encountered.

Ekta

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2022

Latest software update is a debacle

Customer support is excellent and the agents do everything in their capacity to assist. I give them 5 stars. Unfortunately the so called "Customer Success Team" gets 0 stars from me. They are the ones who assist with more complex issues. Unresponsive and unhelpful. A content library that I built over the course of 2+ years for my business was invaluable and a huge time-saver. PandaDoc just decided to delete it without any notice, or opportunity to back up. My order of quotes is in a mess as they are all dated 22nd May 2022.

PROS

Version 1 was relatively easy to set up and use. I could duplicate documents, build a library of images and commonly used sub-headings and sections, resize images. In Version 2 it is easier to create tables and page breaks.

CONS

Version 2 was launched without any communication and/or notice. The team decided that it was okay to delete my content library that I had built over the course of 2.5 years. All quotes were automatically updated to a single date. So I am unable to sort quotes and proposals based on newest to oldest. The functionality to resize images is lost. The documents are clunky and useless.

Reason for choosing PandaDoc

I chose PandaDoc over others because they were the most competitively priced.

Reasons for switching to PandaDoc

PandaDoc have made decisions and over-written or deleted content that was created by their clients. The software is clunky and messy. The team is unhelpful.

Alicia

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed April 2024

PandaDoc is very helpful!

PROS

I love that I can have many people sign a document. It is also nice to be able to set an order for signing or to have anyone sign. The email reminders that a document has been signed or completed are helpful. I also need to be able to send many documents to be signed in a month and I can do that with PandaDoc.

CONS

I don't have anything that I dislike about PandaDoc so far.

Reasons for switching to PandaDoc

PandaDoc is free and doesn't have a limit on the amount of documents you can send in a month.

Christian

Printing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2024

Seamless Integration with CRM tools

It's an effective tool for streamlining document management processes, particularly for businesses that frequently deal with proposals, contracts, and other documents.

PROS

I really like how PandaDoc integrates with our system. Especially for our Salesforce and Stripe systems. It improves workflow efficiency and collaboration on documents by allowing for real-time edits and comments, which results in better teamwork and productivity. I'll give Panda Doc 8/10.

CONS

Although PandaDoc is integrated into our system, there may be a learning curve for new users, particularly those who are unfamiliar with document management software. But, once you're used to it, it comes in handy.

Santiago

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2024

PandaDoc Review

PROS

The thing I like the most about PandaDoc is its integration capabilities with our CRMs. We're able to access customer contract information across multiple platforms and report on this data.

CONS

The thing I liked the least about PandaDoc is the limitations on the roles I can assign to users. I'd like for certain users to only view certain documents but, at least for now, couldn't find a way to do so.

Liberty

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Great for Proposals

PROS

Great product for proposals. Once you customize your templates and create a library, it is very easy to use.

CONS

PandaDoc goes down a lot. It also seems to go down a lot at the end of the month, which is when I use it the most.

Nina

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

PandaDoc Review - great product!

Overall its been a great experience! I use this several times a week and find it very reliable

PROS

The ease of creating new custom documents for the various clients/projects.

CONS

Sometimes the fields within the forms are finicky when moving them around the page

Anna Kristina

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2024

Highly recommended

PROS

Easy to use, no technical knowledge needed. Easy to update, and keeps our contract signing a smooth process.

CONS

Nothing I can think of as of the moment.

Alexia

Business Supplies and Equipment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Great tool for sending personalized contracts in minutes

I use PandaDoc for creating business proposals for my clients. I like that my proposal documents look professional and are full of interesting and clickable content such as Youtube videos, external links, etc.

PROS

The integration of PandaDoc with Hubspot is fantastic in my opinion. Because this integration pulls data from all of my customers' Hubspot accounts onto the document that I'm working on, I can quickly and easily customize the client contracts that I use. It significantly simplifies the process of sending files.

CONS

I do not like the restricted methods in which you can design a personalized proposal document. I find this to be very frustrating. In point of fact, they assert that you may import a Word document, and the software will immediately convert it into a PandaDoc document for you. I gave it a shot, and unfortunately, it did not work in the least. Both the written content and the visuals were jumbled up. In addition to this, you are unable to add custom HTML code, which, in my opinion, should be a feature that they offer.

Reason for choosing PandaDoc

I wanted to further personalize my documents and I feel PandaDoc gives me the most this option.

Atour

Research, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2023

It seems that there is outstanding involvement and eagerness to collaborate with clients.

We streamlined the user experience and expedited our document signing procedure by using this tool.

PROS

With the tool, I can easily create contracts and proposals that are consistent with our company's image. It also looks highly professional without having to pay a steep fee to have someone else handle it for me.

CONS

PandaDoc does a lot of things really well, therefore it's difficult to criticize it. It's not always a PandaDoc problem when consumers experience difficulties opening documents.

Reason for choosing PandaDoc

More capability is available in PandaDoc's premium versions.

Reasons for switching to PandaDoc

When creating proposals, there are a few UI bugs.

Carol

Mental Health Care, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2022

PandaDoc saved us during the Pandemic

This has really been a blessing to us - especially when the mandates are back in place for not allowing verbal signatues.

PROS

I love how easy it was to implement this product and all of the training we received. It was perfect to train the trainer and everyone we came in contact with at PandaDoc were so helpful and quick to lend a hand. Since there are still clients who aren't comfortable coming into the office, PandaDoc really helps us with obtaining the necessary signatures from our clients without having to have laptops or computers. They can easily sign from their phones.

CONS

It is a bit difficult if you don't use it for a bit and then try to set up a form to be signed. Or if we have turnover and we have to train a new person to use it.

Reason for choosing PandaDoc

PandaDoc was listed as an integrated program with Zoom - we were hoping to be able to have clients sign while in Zoom sessions.

Brittany

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed December 2021

My go-to document program

I love PandaDoc. I have used it for invoicing, contracts, NDA’s, non competes, sub contractor agreements, and so much more. It is capable of so much! When integrating a system for a client, I try to make most of the process automated as I my client base is mainly small business owners who don’t have time to manually do each process.

PROS

Very user friendly, capable of doing many things (and everything expanding!) integrates with plenty of programs easily.

CONS

There is not much I don’t like about PandaDoc- the only thing I can say here is when setting it up (for a small business owner to take over the program)- showing them the integration between Pipedrive and how to set it up using variables is not as user friendly to people who don’t usually see this.

Reasons for switching to PandaDoc

More complex than docusign for what I needed

Pierre

Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Pandadoc feedback from france

The product is really good and suitable for a daily basis use. I have still some fears to move from pdf to 100% digital quotes in France because of spam barrier but I know this would open a 50% rise in customer experience with many other possibilities as videos in templates, directly chating with customer inside the doc, all status change...

PROS

The features are very well minded. It is very egronomic and efficient with pipedrive integration. I appreciate the posibilities to get folders, drag and drop, managing many templates with libraries is very useful to set up a new one as easy as a drag and drop. To be honest I would love to be able to use pandadoc using more features included in my package

CONS

definitively the 5 licences as a minimum. This is the second company I implement pandadoc for less users than 5 and I am not happy to pay for nothing. I am not happy with the date format with YYYY/MM/DD. As most of the european people we do use DD/MM/YYYY. So I have to select 2 date fields to get around this format in each document I edits from pipedrive (quotes with date of edition and date of expiration)

Reason for choosing PandaDoc

The pipedrive integration was more efficient. I had a prior experience admin and using pandadoc

Hi Pierre, Thanks for the feedback -- I shared your comment about date formatting with the Product Team. As for the concern about spam barriers in France, we have a few solutions for dealing with that while maintaining the digital document experience (along with tracking, etc. for you). 1. You can "white-label" your email delivery address so that documents are sent from your domain. - https://support.pandadoc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007816574-Whitelabel-your-PandaDoc-delivery-emails) 2. You can generate a direct link for each recipient and email that directly to them. I'd recommend sending the document via PandaDoc first and then generating the document link(s) and sending as a fail-safe. - https://support.pandadoc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009912654-Share-document-link-with-your-recipients) Hope this helps. Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback!

Replied October 2019

Antonio

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Easy to use and very customer friendly, it works perfectly for everything we need.

Able to do our work online much obliged to this apparatus, which permits us to transfer our clients' records and effectively include signature and content areas for them to affirm. I can have clients total reports carefully which is speedier and simpler for both parties, they like to listen that PandaDoc could be a secure scrambled location, particularly when sharing installment data. The primary issue we unraveled was the time slack in completing a draft understanding, presently we may have to be plan a cite or just make and send the genuine understanding to the client so they can peruse and appreciate the terms and conditions, spares a parcel of migraines head afterward. A few of the foremost unmistakable benefits are, Virtual marks, questions and answers and, of course, trade and exchange of archives inside and to clients, it is basically utilized for B2B exchanges and contracts. It too makes it simple to exchange vital information to records, furthermore the formats are incredible and simple to customize.

PROS

I adore how simple it is to know when somebody has completed their records, and to send us the notice, our clients moreover adore that ready to do our work online thanks to this instrument. I truly like that you simply can customize what data you're searching for for the recipient to fill out, it's pleasant to have choices like checkboxes, mail, phone, CC information, dropdowns, etc., and to be able to check the specified boxes. The leading portion of the selection was the affect on our bottom line, the genuine advantage was the lessening in time to plan, assess and send bargains, presently we will customize on the fly and on the off chance that there's a issue or something that seem wreck the bargain, you'll be able alter it on the fly and not lose the energy or the bargain.

CONS

I do not like programmed close of reports, so I need to resubmit each archive, you'll likely lapse the record, but you've got the alternative to resubmit it. The format of the introduction is the most noticeably awful downside I can think of, the front pages are simple to customize, but the substance pages are frequently troublesome to oversee. I loved the live chat choice that PandaDoc used to have and now not offers, a few issues are not that huge and may well be settled lovely rapidly with the assistance of a live individual, and a few issues are as well pressing to e-mail a ticket. It's a highlight I've continuously told everybody approximately and highlighted as a reason to sign up for PandaDoc over competing electronic signature suppliers. It would be ideal if you bring back live individuals, not bots!

Brian S

Consumer Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed June 2023

Electronic signature software, document creation and collaboration, ready and easy to use.

PandaDoc has spared a part of time, compared to our past application (Adobe Shapes), in making proficient recommendations, all inside our CRM application. The programmed updates have been a extraordinary offer assistance in liberating up time to spend serving clients and prospects, PandaDoc has been a advantageous device for our group to work on trade reports online from anyplace through its easy-to-use interfacing and thousands of pre-established report layouts to encourage a more dexterous and effective handle of collaboration and collection of electronic marks.

PROS

Our clients no longer need to rush to our office over lunch since we can send them a full document through email that they can electronically sign at their leisure. I like how you may save pages as templates to use in other templates; the example document library is enormous. I like how the dashboard shows the status of every papers, such as Sent, Read, Expired, and Closed, I appreciate its user interface's sleek design, which makes it simple to browse and explore even for inexperienced people.

CONS

Although some fundamental data is missing from the dashboard views, PandaDoc is quite responsive when it comes to introducing new features to the system. While PandaDoc is excellent for document production, collaboration, and electronic signatures, it lacks the extensive document editing and customization capabilities of Microsoft Word or Google Docs. Actually, I'd want the option to "send a reminder" to be on the front screen and more easily accessible.

Prudencia