All Setster Reviews

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2017

We use Setster as the main appointment software for our clients

PROS

The process of scheduling an appointment is very easy for our clients to use. And the email that get sent out to the client and to our staff are key to helping everyone keep track of appointments.

CONS

The web interface will sometimes not load if the web page is kept open too long. You can fill out many fields but once you hit submit it just doesn't do anything. It's a terrible bug.

Eric

Education Management

Reviewed September 2017

Setster has generally been a dependable scheduling service allowing us to serve students worldwide.

PROS

Setster allows sufficient flexibility in setting schedules and customizing appointment verification. The customer service, on the rare occasion that something goes wrong, has been prompt and courteous in their responses.

CONS

Honestly, the thing I like least about Setster is a minor quibble. The length of website allowed for the organizations' website in the signature isn't long enough for our website, so since we don't have a phone number, we occasionally have to answer upset emails from students unable to get in contact with us.

Valentino

Mixed feelings

PROS

The client side interface is intuitive and easy to use- it seems to operate seamlessly with our website

CONS

1. Unexpected bugs catches the team off guard and requires last minute scrambling- e.g. customer comes in with an email confirmation of the appointment but it doesn't show on Google Calendar. 2. The software is slower than the competitors when doing the same task with equal number of events/users. 3. when there are multiple users being displayed on the calendar, the interface is hard to read/use.

Robert

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2017

We've used Setster for scheduling and its worked pretty well and does what it is meant to do.

It helps us schedule and manage appointments for our new/existing customers to help them with implementing the software.

PROS

I really like that it will convert time for our customers and it is great at notifying both parties.

CONS

I wish it had more features. Specifically Salesforce integration would be massively helpful especially in our line of work

Donald

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2017

Setster is an excellent booking software

Client booking software

PROS

I have been using setster since 2012. It is helped me grow my business and so many ways. The best feature is that you can add online booking to your website. I would wake up and clients will have booked overnight. It streamlines the client booking process into one complete package.

Katherina

Design, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2017

it has certainly made contacting customers much easier and keeps our schedules organized.

Having a more easily accessible calendar to organize customer calls, notes, as well as to set times aside for specific customers has allowed my work flow to improve, as I have more preparation before each call, and I know when they are set. Even if I have to reschedule one, it is easy to do!

PROS

It allows customers to see what our openings are like, easily make appointments, and having the notes features allows them to notify us of what the topic of the call will be. It easily shows their times, information, and helps me to keep my calls well organized and in a timely matter so that setting up my designs and information before the call is easier versus having a customer call while I am in the middle of other work. It allows for better preparation, and set time to talk to customers as needed.

CONS

I have some cases where customers claim they cannot make an appointment even when the time is open, but this may be due to their end, not the software. I have been finding it to be very helpful in my line of work :)

Nicole

Great

PROS

CONS

Nothing. Everything . I like it the software a lot. It's easy to use. Never have an issue. Always up and running. No complaints.

Ed

Retail, 2-10 employees

Very good overall

PROS

Easy to integrate into website. Mobile version works well and fast. Customers receive reminders. Easy to add providers.

CONS

Extracting customers information. That's the only feature I sometimes have an issue with. Other than that the software is great.

Vangie

Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2017

Setster is a great way to keep track of your appointments. It's a great tool to have for any company

It books the appointments. It links to your company email. Sends reminders for appointments. It allows you to view everyone's appointments.

PROS

I can view other counselors appointments and available time. I like how it sends me an email reminder. I like how it links to Sales Force and gives you the exact time and date an interview has been booked.

CONS

There are times that you have to refresh the page so that the content can upload and save. I wish it would allow to default on a personal setting so that every time i open Setster I can see my appointments first.

Reviewed August 2018

Avoid this failing busines

PROS

The technology was built by veterans, but has fallen to stink with the management of current CEO.

CONS

Worst system integrator in the business. They hang onto old accomplishments and the founders sister is the CEO. She has no qualifications and it is very apparent in the company

myra

Design, 201-500 employees

So good!

See review

PROS

I love that I see any schedule changes immediately! It really helps keep my time organized. And I can Waze the address or call the client right from the appointment in my calender.

CONS

It's a bit hard to change a day of the week you have marked out as permanately unavailable to available as needed once in awhile.

lynne

Retail, 201-500 employees

Reviewed August 2017

I need to constantly monitor the appts. to see if they are appropriate

Faster able to service clients appointment needs

PROS

customers are immediately serviced if I'm not available. I can block out times where I have appts. already scheduled

CONS

I still need to qualify clients even after they are scheduled. Distance isn't always considered when one the same day.

Kevin

Reviewed September 2017

Simple, straight forward, and very user-friendly!

PROS

Customer support has been great and very timely! The u/x is very simple and straight forward and self-explanatory.

CONS

Gcalendar sync tends to lag. Can't set specific appointment types when during specific time intervals

Wayne

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2017

I'm an academic advisor for college students, who use Setster to book appointments with me.

PROS

No more phone tag! Set it and forget it. I love that I can preload the interface with boilerplate info that I would otherwise have to repeat constantly!

CONS

Doesn't always sync with my Google Calendar. People often succeed that signing up for hours that I have blocked out. I have to log in at Setster and refresh the calendar by hand.

Avon

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

Very helpful

PROS

Helps organize initial point-of-contact for our customer base; ability to make appointment is less daunting than calling hotline

CONS

Larger company, lots of users, each with multiple appointments daily...can be difficult to view everyone's schedules at once

STEPHANIE

Utilize it daily! Quick and Easy

Making it easier for our customers!!

PROS

Was very ease to learn and Easy to use on a daily basis:) Allows our customers to make appointments with us based on our availability... Love the ease of access to our calendars

Berenice

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2017

Professional and easy to use

Better serving our clients and integration with Salesforce.

PROS

Reliability of syncing with our outlook calendars to make time for appts available easily to clients. Allows us to meet clients where they are with the desired appointment time as opposed to having to pre-designated specific appointment times.

CONS

It doesn't do text message reminders for appointments! HUGE downside. Text messages improved our no show rate from 63% to 16% on a previous system and now that we switched to Setster and do not have texts, we're having to do manual texts.