• Pros

• "Great Value for Money, exceptionally easy to setup and get running."

• "I liked pretty much everything. The clean, modern UI is great, the functionality was all we needed (probably a little more, frankly), and the set-up and configuration were a breeze."

• "Easy to use, install and configure The user guide was brilliant, perfect step by step."

• Cons

• "A longer free trial period would have been great but no complaints so far."

• "Nothing really. There was a minor bug we stumbled upon but didn't really affect our use case. Would love it to be cheaper (we are a small charity) but really the value for money is there."

• "For the companion app, it would be cool if the user could access the portal from there to sign people in/out."

Browse Sign In App Reviews

Kevin from FWD-IP

Installation partner feedback

In an era where companies customer service leaves a lot to be desired, I can honestly say that they are up their for one of our best suppliers for the service they provide. The team are always very helpful and patient when setting up a system. I cannot thank the reps in the office enough, who often go over and beyond with their dedication to looking after our account and our clients.

Pros

As a retailer that works in industries that budgets are constantly being cut (NHS, Education). The value of this product, against the perceived market leaders, in my opinion makes Sign In App a must buy. The software is very simple to use and easy to customise to tailor for our own clients requirements. I cannot stress enough, that although this is a very cost effective system, you are not compromising on an inferior product.

Cons

If I would have to choose one thing, it would be the angle of the iPad sits when taking Photographs, its not the most flattering angle.

Reasons for Choosing Sign In App

Price was the main factor, however after meeting the rep and his team for a demo, straight away they felt the right company for us to partner with.

Response from All Things Code

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the brilliant feedback, we passed it onto the team and they were very thankful. You may want to look at some of the other options of stands we provide, the Counter Flex provides a better photo angle.

Dene from The Mall Luton

Perfect solution for managing staff, visitors and contractors in a busy shopping centre

We had been looking for a visitor management system to replace our visitor books and also manage staff in the event of a fire evacuation. Previously we had two books for contractors and roof works access that had to be moved across site out of office hours and different departments signing in separately. Sign In App has really streamlined all of this with the ability to sign in/out at different locations and also via the companion app for certain staff. It also helped us overcome issues of illegible handwriting and not providing site contact details. The app is extremely easy to set up, use and manage via the web portal. The UI and UX of both the app itself and portal are very well thought out and intuitive making the whole system simple but very functional. The companion app is also simple but really effective and access to the fire list on this was one of the main things that swayed us to use Sign In App. QR codes work extremely well too. End users have been impressed with the system and it makes a great impression. Notifications for hosts and others set to other criteria have proven to be popular and a very useful feature to have. The company has been excellent to deal with from initial enquiry to going ahead with the subscription making it all simple and hassle free. Customer support and service has been second to none with fast responses and feedback taken on board. Thanks!

Pros

Simplicity of the whole system, very easy to manage and customize. Great UI and UX. Great functionality. Everything we essentially needed and more. Fantastic support. Extremely well priced for all that is included.

Cons

There isn’t anything I dislike about this software but do have a have a few suggestions that I will provide via their feedback platform. Some feedback I have already given is already being developed. These do not detract from the fact that the system is already fully capable but all things have room for improvement!

Reasons for Choosing Sign In App

The simplicity and ease of use. Also, access to the fire list via the companion app

Response from Sign In App

Replied March 2020

Thanks so much for the feedback, the team really appreciate it.

Luke from Genome Sciences Centre

Industry: Research

A fun and easy to use software! 10/10

This app has eased our sign-in process, and it is awesome being able to see who is on-site and whom they are visiting.

Pros

The sign-in points are a great idea. The software is very easy to use and has a great look to it. I am really enjoying modifying the UI with the online portal.

Reasons for Choosing Sign In App

The pricing and customer service

Jamie from Steelite International

Our experience has been great whilst using this system, it does exactly what we need it to do.

Pros

The app is really user friendly, the system is sleek, modern and efficient. It keeps strict and constant track of visitors who come in and out of the company.

Cons

The app only operates for iOS, which limits it to apple devices, it would be great to see the app developed to further platforms.

Response from All Things Code

Replied May 2017

We will keep you updated with any progression around developments on other platforms.

Daniel from Green Tempelton College

Green Templeton College

I love the app I think its one of the best things I've ever brought into use at the University. I have recommended it to anyone that will listen. Oxford is a very old fashioned place and people are genuinely shocked and impressed when they come through the door and see the system on the counter. They love how easy it is to use and that we have a clear audit trail of everyone that has been onsite. Great before COVID. Impossible to imagine not having it during Covid thanks to the track and trace purposes I have been able to adapted the Software for so many uses.

Pros

Where do you start? its clear, concise, easy to set up and use, so adaptable to changing needs. Brilliant system that people like to use. I can get data within seconds to show my bosses reports. I can create so many groups. When I first started using it you only had 6 groups. I asked for more and was given 8 then 10 now you can get 20. This leads me to sign in apps greatest achievement. The Staff that work for the company. They are always excellent always happy to help and always happy listen to ideas of how the system could be adapted to changing needs as they want you to have the best system you can have and they know this will help them to be able to offer people the best possible system.

Cons

If they could make an add-on like my Timify.com Room bookings app and add in the ability to sign keys in and out or integrate with PAXTON and Salto (more Salto as we are migrating over to them slowly)I would have the perfect system.

Reasons for Choosing Sign In App

Price, customisation, ease of set up and use, layout, versatility,

Response from Sign In App

Replied February 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review, the team really appreciates it.

Paul from Exmouth Community College

Great value and great support

Our overall experience of Sign In App has been very positive. Good value, easy setup, easy to use, expandable at low cost, the constant development of software, friendly responsive support. It's often the aftersales and support that lets companies down. Not so with Sign In-app, they have been one of the best companies I have dealt with in recent years, I would like to say well done to the Sign In App team, long may it continue!

Pros

The Sign In-app is great value for money, one very reasonable cost license fee per site, and it runs on iPads rather than requiring proprietary hardware. We have bought refurbished iPads for this purpose saving even more money. Management and setup of the software are very straight forward, and our receptionist's really loved using it over our old paper based system. They can easily see which visitors or staff are on site, and even sign them in and out on their behalf from the web based app if required. The experience for visitors is a positive one, and gives a much more up to date impression to those visiting the college. I must thank the reps on support, and the development team, who have been really great at responding to requests for help and advice, even offering to do some bulk changes for us. We have requested several features that we would find useful, to which the team have been incredibly responsive in developing the ideas and putting them into production within a very short time period. I have never experienced such a responsive team when it comes to listening to develop ideas and them actually being implemented, absolutely brilliant! As a result of this rolling development, the Sign In app is constantly improving and has become even more useful to us, with another feature we have requested just added to their development roadmap.

Cons

There is very little to dislike about the software. It is not as fully featured as some other Visitor / Staff / Student sign in systems, but this is reflected in the cost of ownership and deployment. The ability to print high quality colour badges for staff would be a useful feature, but the Visitor badges in mono are quite sufficient.

Reasons for Choosing Sign In App

For cash strapped schools like ours and many others, the excellent value for money Sign In app represented was a big factor in deciding to go with it over competitors products. Having also experienced the support and on going development of Sign In app I would highly recommend it to anyone needing a cost effective and flexible visitor system, that also works for staff, students and other groups of people that visit or work at your establishment.

Response from All Things Code

Replied October 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with a review and feedback. These comments drive the team to continue to push Sign In App forward. We really value your support and look forward to continuing to work with you and your team.

Hiro from The Ottawa Food Bank

Behind an amzing product is an amzing team

After speaking with multiple vendors, I went with Sign In App due to their superior customer support and competitive price. I also love how they listen to customer feedback to give the customer's what they want.

Pros

Sign In App has been fantastic with its customer support. My point of contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been extremely helpful and transparent about the whole process and has made our lives so much easier. Unlike other organizations that beat around the bush when asked a specific question, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to respond to me with the exact answer and in a matter of hours too (even responded on weekends). Other than that, I believe they offer the lowest price amongst its competitors, but offers just as much, if not more capabilities. The app itself is super user friendly and the companion app (which you can download on your phone) has made the staff extremely happy as well!

Cons

Unfortunately, the language toggle only works for the main interface of the app. Currently, there is no way to have the translated messages and what not in the language you desire (e.g. clicking French in language toggle will not change anything except for the interface and therefore not as useful if you have English messages that need to be translated into French) but Sign In App has told that they are working on it and a feature should be available in 2021.

Reasons for Choosing Sign In App

Customer service, data server (we were looking for a server outside of the US), and price.

Response from Sign In App

Replied November 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us with a review, the team really appreciate at!

Cassie from SYPTE

Industry: Government Relations

Easy to use, install and configure

So far it has been pretty easy experience, configuring the software. The software is very user friendly, so hopefully our users will have no issues. We want to get rid of all the paper sign in sheets cluttering up our reception and for GDPR reasons.

Pros

Cons

Not really anything, would be nice to integrate a bit more with Outlook, suck as emailing out ics appointments. Also another improvement could be if we could somehow link this to our RFID cards for swiping in access.

Reasons for Choosing Sign In App

We actually already have condeco put it's visitor management system is not fit for what we need it to do. Sign In was a more simple and quick option.

Response from All Things Code

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the feedback and the review, really appreciated by all of the team. Watch this space for new features, we think there's a big one you might be interested in :-)

Mark from maber Architects

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Fantastic sign in experience, loved by staff and clients!

A slight added complication was that we share some of our office spaces with other companies. but the way you can customise SIA has meant we've been able to add them to the system with their own custom set of preconfigured sign in questions. That's been a real bonus and I expect will continue to be very useful in the weeks and months to come.

Pros

Really is a great app and a fantastic company to work with! After a few teething problems it was actually quite easy to set up. Remote end-user onboarding was interesting but the Sign in App support website is fairly self-explanatory. Having on boarded a few new starters since the introduction to SIA is always a bit of a highlight. New Staff and visitors alike are always impressed by the ease of contactless sign in. Personally, I've enjoyed the interactions I've had with the support team. They are always quick to respond and happy to help. The rate and introduction of new and improved features have been well communicated and always seem to come at the right time.

Cons

I scored SIA down a little on features and ease of setup BUT I have to say we had great support moving us through the initial set up and consistently ever since. And in terms of features, I've requested a number of features now and they have either been in development when I asked OR about to be deployed. Can't ask for much more than that?

Reasons for Choosing Sign In App

We did a lot of pre-testing and research on many similar products but what we loved about SIA was the ability to use the contactless sign in for both staff and visitors. And in comparison to competitors, the price is extremely reasonable. It can ramp up quickly if you need on-site iPads and mounts, which we did, but these are one time purchases and visually, from a visitor or staff perspective, SIA running on a wall-mounted iPad upon entry, with a customised video background looks and feels fantastic.

Response from Sign In App

Replied February 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with a review, we really value them and take all the feedback onboard to improve the product and our customer experience.

Peter from Daily Bread Food Pantry

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Perfect Solution!

The primary purpose of the Sign In App was for volunteer health screening and, to a lesser extent tracking volunteer hours. Many of our volunteers are older and/or are not native English speakers. The fact that pretty much all of them needed little or no instruction to use the App successfully is a testament to its simplicity and ease of use. Sign In App's sales and support teams were absolutely phenomenal.

Reasons for Choosing Sign In App

Pricing and functionality were the best fit for us.

Response from Sign In App

Replied February 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time and providing a review, the team really appreciate it.

Daryl from National College for High Speed Rail

Fantastic Value Software from a company with customer service at its heart

With Sign In App the National College is able to manage hosted events, visitors, faculty and Learner sign in needs whilst being compliant with GDPR guild lines and the ability to produce accurate fire lists with an easy to use and administer system... backed up with gold standard customer service

Pros

Sign In App, is an incredibly good value visitor management system which £ for £ blows the competition out of the water. Its ability to manage multiple sites without breaking the bank. the ease of use and configuration, its GDPR compliance and the fact that the product is ever improving with new features, including the recent companion app for mobile devices are all reasons why the National College for High Speed Rail use and will continue to use the product, however the customer service and support that we have continued to receive continue to prove we made the right decision to purchase Sign In App

Cons

Logic dictates that Apple iPads are the right platform to build the solution on due to the standardization and locked down nature of the ios however this does prove costly for initial hardware, however consider the fantastic pricing and the fact that ipad usage fairly standard for vistor management systems its not great issue

Alan from Clayesmore

Great Visitor Management System

Overall very happy with this system, it works really well, impresses the visitors and is great value for money.

Pros

This software was easy to install and is about as user friendly to use as it could be. It has some really great features that have proven to be very useful, such as organising the arrival of large groups for events and have saved a great deal of staff time. The security and health and safety features have also been great and our visitors have been very impressed to see such a state-of-the-art system in place.

Cons

The system has a limit on how many different groups can be created and this has been tricky to manage at times, more would be better. I would also like to see automatic signing in/out using a geofence to be introduced, although I understand this is coming in a future update.

Reasons for Switching to Sign In App

They were old fashioned and created storage problems, as well as being more expensive.

Response from Sign In App

Replied June 2020

Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate you taking the time to provide the feedback. We increased the limit of the groups to 20, if you are not using that many you may want to revisit to see if you could add the additional ones you wanted. Please reach out to the team if you want any help with this.

Steve from Indigo Telecom Group

Brilliant Solution

In our old office we had a wall based card system for in/out and a visitors book. The SigninApp system is much easier to use, accounts for visitors and offsite based staff simply and in the event of a building evacuation the companion app means all fire wardens have instant visibility of who was logged in without the need to look through a wallboard that has been carried out of the building or an unwieldy visitors book. the ability to print a personalized and legible badge for visitors is very professional and many of our visitors have commented on how well it works and asked for details that we've been happy to pass on. The recent addition of the TapApp has been a major improvement for us, our staff much prefer being able to use their door fob to simply sign in and sign-out.

Pros

The ease of setting it up. within receipt of the kit we had this up and running inside of 30 mins. It does exactly what it says is does on the tin. No hoops to jump through and out staff took to it with ease and preferred it to our old card in/out system and visitors book.

Cons

the pairing of the Bluetooth printer, but that's more to do with the iPad than the software

Response from All Things Code

Replied December 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to right the review we really appreciate it. great news that Sign In App Tap is working well for you also.

Sarah from Bishopsgate School

A successful IT decision!

We needed a security solution for visitors to school so that we could monitor visitors in different categories. We also needed a sign in system for staff so that we had a live and accurate evacuation list when required.

Pros

The customer support is second to none, totally responsive and user friendly. The product is extremely good value when compared with others in the market. The installation was as easy as it could possibly have been.

Cons

I would have liked it to integrate with our MIS, but it is not a big concern.

Reasons for Choosing Sign In App

It was by far the best value, the easiest to use, and the easiest to install. In the first instance, the highly responsive support encouraged us to look closely at the product, especially since we have regretted one or two IT decisions over the last 12-24 months, and did not want to be in that position again. I am pleased to confirm that sign In App was a very good decision.

Response from All Things Code

Replied September 2019

Thanks so much for the review and feedback we really appreciate it. I know our team have contacted you about the MIS integration already but if you need anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Michael from Alexander Mann Solutions

Super value for money tool that does what its supposed to do!

Moving away from a paper based visitor book, this solution means we are able to better secure visitor data, automate notifications to our internal hosts and also have a much clearer picture of who is in the office in case of emergency. Having QR codes for pre-registered visitors makes signing in so quick and straight forward and the ability to configure customised messages around information security and NDAs that are sent to visitors automatically just helps to ensure everyone is aware of our rules and procedures without needing manual intervention and printing of countless documents.

Pros

The customisable options available mean you can set-up the system to work to your requirements without having to ask the team to configure or develop it for you. Once you've got your account activated, you configure everything yourself and set-up your devices with little hassle or issue. The support you get from the team is top notch, where they are quick to respond to queries or issues (and the odd stupid question!). They also actively seek out feedback on how they can further improve and develop the tool. The simplicity and ease to roll this out has been brilliant and has quickly helped us make our visitor management processes more robust and secure.

Cons

I genuinely haven't found anything that I don't like about this software yet. Anything we've identified as a possible improvement is already being developed by the team! :-)

Response from All Things Code

Replied July 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to send the team the review. We look forward to working with you on the rollout.

Caroline from CSH Consulting

My overall experience with Sign In App has been very good. As a Data Protection Officer, I need outsourced contracts, especially cloud-based apps, to be transparent about how, why and where they process personal data. Sign In App had a clear understanding and clarity around their obligations as Data Processor and the detail I needed was easily found from their website and Terms.

Pros

I like the intuitive approach for users, easy to use, easy to set up and easy to manage. I particularly like the Sign In App Tap product which links access cards and key fobs with the sign in system. It is competitively priced compared to other products on the market.

Cons

I haven't found anything about this product to date, that I don't like.

Response from Sign In App

Replied July 2020

Thanks so much for your review and feedback, we really appreciate it.

Kashif from Annexe Communities

SIGN IN - GROUPS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

It is a very good system for beginning with but i must say there is a lot of potential to alter the system for individual customers as it provide much better options for the users. As a whole we are happy with this system after using free trial and going on to purchase the whole system with this hope that our needs/suggestions will be considered and we can see those changes in the near future. Please take these suggestions as honest opinion/review & not as criticism. Best

Pros

QR codes are the best part of this system as it provide contactless options for the user to mark in their attendance, but i believe it can be enhanced more with use of only 1 QR code for 1 member using multiple groups. It can be fitted perfectly with our existing system with few changes on the development side.

Cons

There should be an integration with some kind of payment terminals so a user logging in can pay directly through the terminal having linked with their sign-in. Staff attendance should be much enhanced as there is no option to input annual and sick leave. And the reporting system is very basic there is room of development there as well.

Response from Sign In App

Replied August 2020

Thanks so much for the review, we really value your feedback. Our communities suggestions are really important to our continued development.

Sign In App supports our reception team and keeps our hosts informed.

Our visitors know how to use the solution with no explanation, colleagues are immediately notified of visitors' arrival and forthcoming Office 365 integration reduces manual effort required by out IT colleagues. A great, clean app with a smart and easily administered portal site.

Pros

Accessible; easily understood by guests, colleagues and IT. Presented via iPad in adjustable height casing. Affordable and self-contained, needing minimal maintenance. New features are regularly released and clearly, concisely explained. Support is efficient and thorough.

Cons

Occasional drops in Wi-Fi affected the reliability of the solution - stickers not being printed and hosts not being notified of guests' arrival. This was subsequently addressed via an automated email alert sent to when a device has lost connectivity for 15 minutes.

Response from All Things Code

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the feedback, we really value it! Should you continue to have connectivity issues please contact us, the team will be able to give you some tips for your WiFi settings which should stop this happening.

Michiel from OM Partners

SignInApp: Reviewed

Pros

Ease of use, ease of setup and overall look of the application. Customers sign in without an issue, building responsibles have fire lists on their mobile device and the app gets regular updates on a very common basis. We reported several issues and within the next small release the development team updated the app with a bunch of new additions that solved our issues. Their customer support is live chat and always gets back to us within minutes. Excellent product for an excellent competitive price.

Cons

We noticed the iPads were having issues showing the loginapp screen, so the app dev team immediately pushed an update that allowed night mode (where our ipads "sleep"). Another downside was we had to reupload our employee database (manual action), however their app dev team is now integrating Office365. So overall, there's really no more cons left. Great team, great software.

Jemma from West Midlands Combined Authority

Simple value for money

Excellent. We previously used a paper based handwritten system - these passes look much smarter, the pre booking element has reduced sign in queues for larger meetings, there is less clutter on the reception desk as we just have the two device stands now and customer support is swift and friendly.

Pros

The customisable visitor passes are smart, the system is simple and intuitive to use.

Cons

Some issues with visitors picking a familiar name to sign in with after pressing the first letter of a name and seeing who pops up. This is better than typing out the whole name each time though, as we get a lot of repeat visitors.

Reasons for Choosing Sign In App

Best value for money, customer service, slick system and good price. Our IT guys liked it too!

Response from All Things Code

Replied October 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback, the team really appreciates it.

Andrew from Hemingways Marketing Services Ltd

Reinvented our sign in process at a stroke

Pros

Located this software from a crowded market and delighted with our choice. Initially looking for a product that was gdpr compliant but its simple to use functionality, intuitive controls and ease of use means we've been able to successful trial it to visitors and staff with virtually no user hand-holding. Instantly transformed our sign in process, complied with our HR, security and safety policies and delivered a professional first-impression to all users.

Cons

We're asking users to read through T&Cs prior to signing in - options to reduce, format text in these areas plus a scroll bar would be useful.

Reasons for Choosing Sign In App

Initially gdpr compliance, others mainly based in US

Response from All Things Code

Replied August 2019

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review, we really appreciate it. We will pass on your feedback to the product team, I know there are a few updates coming in this area so you will see some developments over the summer.

Kemi from Sudbourne Primary School

An efficient, user friendly & cost effective solution

Great value for money

Pros

Very easy to set up, easy to customise, easy for users to sign & at a great price. Have already recommended to colleagues.

Cons

A longer free trial period would have been great but no complaints so far.

Reasons for Choosing Sign In App

Best value; fast & easy set up.

Response from Sign In App

Replied September 2020

Thanks so much for the review, the team really appreciate it.

Keith from Standard Engineering Ltd

Industry: Machinery

Six Months in!

Following a little opposition at first, everybody is tuned in now and guests love the ease of use.

Pros

Ease of use and set up. It took a while to realise how best to set up our Wi-Fi and following a few failed attempts, hey presto it works, 99% of the time, it still drops out occasionally.

Cons

You need a reliable Wi-Fi system otherwise the I-Pads drop out, a little help from an Amazon product to boost our Wi-Fi sorted things.

Recommended by our accountant [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Response from All Things Code

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the review, the team really appreciate it. Hopefully the Wi-Fi continues to behave itself but always let us know if we can do anything to assist.

Paul from WCS Group

Industry: Facilities Services

'Thats Well Cool'

This hardware and app have really cleaned up the paper signing in forms in our unattended reception. It looks great and offers great functionality. It is easy to use and nearly all our office and guest users found it intuitive. We sent our CEO an email with the companion app and on his first visit he remarks were 'thats well cool!'

Pros

The look and companion application. The ability to have a mobile fire register and booking in H&S message that is signed and recorded.

Cons

No NFT and does not interface with our door entry system booking people in when they swipe in on the front door. No ability to send a custom email (and companion app) message to people who have not signed out after the building closes at the end of day time warning them they have note booked out.

Reasons for Choosing Sign In App

The web description and free trial proved this was the best option for our rapidly expanding business.

Response from All Things Code

Replied July 2019

Thanks so much for the review, the team really appreciate the feedback. Watch this space for the some new features over the summer that you might be interested in ;-)

Simone from 3Cycle

3Cycle review

Very good.

Pros

The easy integration with Ipad and the possibility to add document to sign (like NDAs, etc.) is very helpful

Cons

I would like to have italian language to the management console for our company users.

Response from Sign In App

Replied February 2021

Grazie mille per la recensione, il team lo apprezza molto. Aggiungeremo l'italiano per te.

Simon from AIR Studios

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Couldn't have re-opened without it!

Without Sign In App our company would not be able to comply with UK Gov guidance or our own policies that ensure safe working during the COVID-19 pandemic. It has enabled a culture change in our company, and our client base, for good and a small investment now has meant we have vastly improved health and safety systems for the future.

Pros

Sign In App has all the features we need and others that we now can't do without. We have trialled other - more expensive - solutions over the years and they were always disappointing for one reason or another. It combines, staff, contractors, freelancers, residents, visitors, deliveries into a single system so we have and helps ensure we health check everybody that access the building.

Cons

We would like a few more options to help visitors sign-in with minimum interaction. However it looks like solutions to this will be forthcoming soon from their pro-active development team.

Response from Sign In App

Replied July 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with a review, the team really appreciate it.

Nicoletta from Wizu Workspace

Industry: Wireless

Feedback

Fantastic!!

Pros

I just want to say how wonderful every person on the team is. Either on live chat, or when I've called to speak to someone, everyone knows the answer to every question, is really patient and explains things thoroughly and even the screenshots sent over live chat really help! I honestly can't fault you guys, the help we've received throughout setting the system up is absolutely fantastic, and so responsive which is so important!!

Cons

As a workspace provider, something that would really help us is if there was a way to track our co-workers hours that they use in the month. If I'm just being daft and there is already a way to see this then please let me know!

Reasons for Choosing Sign In App

Sign In App seems to cover everything we were wanting in a sign in system

Response from Sign In App

Replied October 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to send us in a review. We do have a way to track how many hours people are onsite so please reachout to the team and we can walk you through this.

Alec from Meantime Brewing Company

Sign In App at Meantime Brewing Company

See pros above !

Pros

From start to finish the process has been simple. I requested a run through of the features and benefits which outlined all parts of the project and how the system could operate in my particular environment. From here the sales process was easy and the kit arrived swiftly. Setting up was simple, I had the first ipad operating in 20 mins. For any outstanding queries I used the online portal and my questions were answered immediately. I have since installed three more ipads. Staff find the Sign In easily with the QR code system and visitors have been impressed with the functionality. It is a critical process for our business to understand who is on site in case of emergency and all our Fire Marshals now have access to the online register which is a brillant function.

Cons

The upgrade to enable visitors to sign in and out during the day will be beneficial

Llinos from Innovation Centre for Enterprise

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

cool App

Overall it could have been a negative experience but the staff were so great at explaining why we had issues and suggesting fixes that it made is easy and got sorted quickly. We're going in to our second year now and love it.

Pros

it's easy to use and easy to adapt to your own company information. looks professional . excellent customer service.

Cons

we had some issues to begin with due to having an old ipad that was running a older version of ios and the app kept crashing.

Neal from Alderley Edge School for Girls

Super System

Pros

Great Value for Money, exceptionally easy to setup and get running.

Cons

There is nothing about Sign In App that I dislike.

Response from All Things Code

Replied June 2019

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with a review, it's means a lot to the team.

Peter from Greenvale AP

Industry: Food Production

Excellent Signin Portal

Great all round product, with many features, and more on the way. Simple and effective to use with almost zero end user training required. Would highly recommend this product.

Pros

Simplicity to install and setup, Minimal end user training required. Availability of the client app on multiple OS. Multiple staff sign in options. End User support is very responsive.

Cons

Very little to not like. Lack of a Staff Who's in option on a second internal screen. No option for Contractor sign ins, which would have a slightly different protocol to visitors.

Reasons for Choosing Sign In App

Other products considered, but not as simple and effective when testing. Testing this product was very simple and any required support during setup was very responsive.

Response from All Things Code

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the review and feedback, we really appreciate it. Watch this space as we have some really interesting developments around contractors due to be released very soon.

Anthony from Dumfries YMCA

Just what I've been looking for

Really good app. Been looking for something for a while and nothing seemed to do what I needed but Sign In App ticks most of the boxes for me.

Pros

It is really easy to use. I've been using it as a type of E-membership card for my young people and they love it. It has lightened my workload and has given my young people a sense ownership/belonging to my organisation.

Cons

I would like to be able to export my members/regular users contact details and export attendance records rather than just an activity log.

Reasons for Choosing Sign In App

Sign In app was smoother and my members preferred it.

Response from Sign In App

Replied March 2020

Thanks for leaving us with your review and feedback. We will be releasing your requested update in the next few weeks.

Adam from TVD Group

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Perfect Fit

Pros

Does what it says on the tin. Fits our needs for guest sign in system perfectly. a few small set up issues (choosing the correct printer etc) all questions answered in seconds buy the fantastic online chat service. obviously they know the product inside out.

Cons

not being able to pre register guests when setting up a meeting on office 365 (believe this is coming shortly)

Response from Sign In App

Replied January 2020

Thanks so much for the review, the team really appreciate it. Invite from Outlook is on the way in our February release, if you would like to be one of the first to use it you can join our Beta Community by emailing beta@signinapp.com

Leo from Riello UPS Ltd

Industry: Computer Hardware

Simple and effective visitor and contractor on site app.

Sign in app solved the problem of our old system using single use plastic cards, it also only informed us of a visitor by email not text. Sign in App solves both these problems and easier to use and manage for the companies and the visitors perspective.

Pros

Easy to use, for both my team pre-booking visitors to site and easy for visitors to sign in, and get the site rules shown to them but also emailed to them, the same for contractors

Cons

Its very app driven for iphone etc, for staff who don't have a company phone, the admin of them is a little more time consuming to set up, it would be great to just add their name and email set permission ie standard user and send them an invite to use the portal.

reduce single use plastics

Response from All Things Code

Replied August 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review Sign In App, it really drives the team and helps us to work on new releases.

Jacquelyn from Corsham Primary School

Signing in made easy

With new GDPR now in operation, we find this a secure and easy way for visitors and staff to sign in.

Pros

Sign In App is an intuitive, easy to use system of signing in. We have had fabulous feedback from staff and visitors alike. We would recommend this app.

Cons

None. It has been a great addition to our Reception procedures.

Response from All Things Code

Replied January 2019

We are so pleased you have had positive feedback. Thank you for the support and we look forward to working with you and your team.

Mick from Akoustis

Numerous options for more than just sign-in

Very positive - great customer service.

Pros

Ability to add different fields for sign-in

Cons

Hard to set up video specific to certain group

Response from Sign In App

Replied April 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback we really appreciate it, if you have any additional questions please contact the team.

Kay from CubePartners Limited

This is an fantastic bit of software. it totally works, looks stylist and has helped our business.

It enabled our company to introduce flexitime, which nin turn helps our recruitment of the best staff.

Pros

It has enabled us to introduce flexitime to our staff. We can monitor entrance and exit times. It has been very well received.

Cons

There are no negative aspects to this piece of software that have been identified by our company and the staff.

Response from All Things Code

Replied December 2018

Thanks, really pleased that it have be well received by the team.

Sandra from Yumba Bimbi Support Services

Brilliant Software

We have several sites we manage within the disability sector and this has made our compliance and personnel and visitor tracking super easy. it has also improved our Covid sign-in procedure and saved a truckload of paper. Very happy user.

Pros

I searched and trialled a few other products before settling on Sign In App. Its ease of use, practical applications sold me within the first day. The customer support is awesome and timely. My boss now thinks I'm a genius and I only implement it! :)

Cons

The only fault, I can think of, and it's not really a fault, is that it only integrates with the brother ticket printers. So I had to buy one of those but meh, not really an issue.

Response from Sign In App

Replied January 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review, the team really appreciate it.

Daniel from Rocksalt

Industry: Information Services

Superb simple software, that just works!

Overall it has totally simplified our sign in process for the business, and massively improved our visitor experience as well as making it much easier to administer.

Pros

Simple setup, easy to use and understand, flexible branding. They also offer the full hardware package allowing for label printing and desk stand and iPad which was exactly what we needed.

Cons

Erm.... difficult to find a con.... I had to type in a list of countries because there wasn't a country list option? But TBH Their support is so awesome that I imagine that had I asked they would have done it!

Reasons for Switching to Sign In App

Other system was hideous and didn't work

Response from All Things Code

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the brilliant feedback, you put a big smile on the teams face this Friday afternoon!!!

Alan from Mt Eden Normal Primary School

Great solution for schools

Very positive about implementing this at our school - we have found the support to be excellent.

Pros

Streamlines the process of visitor management with a comprehensive range of features designed to ensure we have the information we need for security, health and safety and monitoring. Intuitive layout, design and e great functionality have made the app an excellent solution for our school.

Cons

An NZ flag on the language select function would be great!

Reasons for Choosing Sign In App

The software is well designed and there are no added costs such as renting equipment to run it on.

Response from All Things Code

Replied October 2019

Thanks so much for providing the team with a review, we really appreciate it. We will work on getting that NZ flag in!!!

Kelly from Education management

Excellent value for money and easy to set up and use

We are now GDPR compliant.

Pros

The ease of setting up the app and using the reports.

Cons

On sign in groups when they are signing out an alphabetical list appears on the right of the screen and not always their photos. This confuses people.

Reasons for Choosing Sign In App

Cost and recommendation from another school

Response from All Things Code

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, we really appreciate the feedback. One of the team will contact you just to understand the signing out scenario and see if we can advise on an improvement for you. Thanks Again!

Karl from Oakwood School

Fantastic Software

The package that was offered was very affordable and the on going cost are very reasonable. The setup and use of the software is just so easy.

Pros

Easy to setup Easy for the end user Easy to update

Cons

Nothing the software does exactly what we need in sign in software

Response from All Things Code

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the amazing review, the whole team really appreciate it.

Claire from Hitachi ICSE

Industry: Railroad Manufacture

It's a great modern way for visitors and staff to signin and out

Very modern, looks very good and professional

Pros

Once set up, it is very easy to use on the ipad. Able to use it for visitors and staff. Able to monitor who is in and out the building

Cons

The issues raised were resolved very quickly. Originally quite hard to set up, printer didn't take to the ipad very easily

Response from All Things Code

Replied June 2017

Great appreciate the feedback!

Graham from Causeway School

Excellent tailored service

Great stress-free system and easy to use.

Pros

Really great after service care and able to help and adjust software to suit our environment. Great value for money for an all round great product.

Cons

Haven't found anything yet and any problems always fixed.

Response from All Things Code

Replied March 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback, the tam really appreciate it.

Sam from TClarke

Easy to use, works a treat and has a great team supporting it.

We have begun rolling out Sign In App for visitor and staff attendance capturing at a few of our sites now and have had positive feedback from the users and the team looking after the system.

Pros

Ease of use, simple but effective UI/UX. Very customisable to tailor to corporate needs.

Cons

N/A, currently have no issues with Sign In App.

Steve from ARRK Europe Ltd

Sign-In App easily fulfilled the requirements for which it was bought. Good support level too.

This App was purchased to simplify Fire evacuation and remove the need for Visitor/Contractor books etc. The good thing is this App is constantly evolving with regular software/feature updates. It is good to know I can knowledge share with a listening team with assurance of excellent results!

Pros

Browser based, easy to use, easy to manage and constantly evolving. Ability to see across multiple sites etc. IOS releases verified to work with Sign-In app quickly.

Cons

It's early days but so far, nothing! App purchased to fulfil one certain criteria but can see huge potential for development in other areas.

Response from All Things Code

Replied December 2018

Thanks for being a great Sign In App partner, the team have all really enjoyed working with you.

Christopher from Nexus Open Systems

A great fit

Helpful company to deal with

Pros

A feature set that helps us with our IT and training business, making visitor tracking, badges and roll-calls easy. Simple site-licence model. Very presentable software. Handy AD sync. Uses industry-standard hardware. Nice data management functions. New functions developed regularly and all useful.

Cons

Admin config is extensive and sometimes I forget where some features are located. OK once you get used to it, and functions are always clear, though.

Response from All Things Code

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the review, the team really appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback.

Gina from Business Environment Ltd

Good Application - very easy for our visitors to use.

Pros

The Application is clear for our visitors to see what needs to be completed we are also told it is easy to use.

Cons

At times it can keep logging it self out. You need to shut the whole app down for it to sort it self out.

Response from All Things Code

Replied May 2017

Thanks for the feedback.

Chris from Qualitetch Components Ltd

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

A great VFM choice

We have implemented Sign in App to help with our visitor/contractor and employee site management. We have gone from several visitor books, to using this system and even the most apprehensive of staff have accepted this as being a huge step forward. It is a very professional looking system, and the administration has proved very clear and straight forward - it strikes a great balance between cost and flexibility of the system.

Pros

The professionalism and functionality you get for the subscription costs are excellent.

Cons

Slight lack of customisation options vs other (higher cost) competitors

Inventry, Swipedon, e-reception book

Charlie from JCL Glass Ltd

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Definitely Recommend!

Switching over our clocking system to the Sign In App was a hassle free experience. Great customer service!

Pros

Using this app mainly for payroll has had a positive impact on our business, easily exporting timesheet data has helped us save time and improve accuracy of hours worked.

Cons

Being able to log on a daily basis an absent or annual leave on the timesheet report would be great.

Response from All Things Code

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the brilliant feedback, timesheets is one of our newer features so we are pleased it is being well received. Thanks for the recommendation also, we always take this back to the team so we will keep you posted.