• icon"The customer service was the best I have experienced with a tech software, it was fast and helpful."
  • icon"The customer support is awesome and timely. My boss now thinks I'm a genius and I only implement it."
  • icon"The easy integration with Ipad and the possibility to add document to sign (like NDAs, etc.) is very helpful."
  • icon"We didnt find any features of the product that we disliked."
  • icon"Difficult to find a con. I had to type in a list of countries because there wasn't a country list option."
  • icon"Another downside was we had to reupload our employee database (manual action), however their app dev team is now integrating Office365. So overall, there's really no more cons left."

Browse all Sign In App Reviews

• Have you used Sign In App and would like to share your experience with others?

Kevin

Installation partner feedback

In an era where companies customer service leaves a lot to be desired, I can honestly say that they are up their for one of our best suppliers for the service they provide. The team are always very helpful and patient when setting up a system. I cannot thank the reps in the office enough, who often go over and beyond with their dedication to looking after our account and our clients.

Pros

As a retailer that works in industries that budgets are constantly being cut (NHS, Education). The value of this product, against the perceived market leaders, in my opinion makes Sign In App a must buy. The software is very simple to use and easy to customise to tailor for our own clients requirements. I cannot stress enough, that although this is a very cost effective system, you are not compromising on an inferior product.

Cons

If I would have to choose one thing, it would be the angle of the iPad sits when taking Photographs, its not the most flattering angle.

Reasons for choosing Sign In App

Price was the main factor, however after meeting the rep and his team for a demo, straight away they felt the right company for us to partner with.

Response from All Things Code

Thanks for the brilliant feedback, we passed it onto the team and they were very thankful. You may want to look at some of the other options of stands we provide, the Counter Flex provides a better photo angle.

Replied July 2019

Green Templeton College

I love the app I think its one of the best things I've ever brought into use at the University. I have recommended it to anyone that will listen. Oxford is a very old fashioned place and people are genuinely shocked and impressed when they come through the door and see the system on the counter. They love how easy it is to use and that we have a clear audit trail of everyone that has been onsite. Great before COVID. Impossible to imagine not having it during Covid thanks to the track and trace purposes I have been able to adapted the Software for so many uses.

Pros

Where do you start? its clear, concise, easy to set up and use, so adaptable to changing needs. Brilliant system that people like to use. I can get data within seconds to show my bosses reports. I can create so many groups. When I first started using it you only had 6 groups. I asked for more and was given 8 then 10 now you can get 20. This leads me to sign in apps greatest achievement. The Staff that work for the company. They are always excellent always happy to help and always happy listen to ideas of how the system could be adapted to changing needs as they want you to have the best system you can have and they know this will help them to be able to offer people the best possible system.

Cons

If they could make an add-on like my Timify.com Room bookings app and add in the ability to sign keys in and out or integrate with PAXTON and Salto (more Salto as we are migrating over to them slowly)I would have the perfect system.

Reasons for choosing Sign In App

Price, customisation, ease of set up and use, layout, versatility,

Response from Sign In App

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review, the team really appreciates it.

Replied February 2021

Jamie

Our experience has been great whilst using this system, it does exactly what we need it to do.

Pros

The app is really user friendly, the system is sleek, modern and efficient. It keeps strict and constant track of visitors who come in and out of the company.

Cons

The app only operates for iOS, which limits it to apple devices, it would be great to see the app developed to further platforms.

Response from All Things Code

We will keep you updated with any progression around developments on other platforms.

Replied May 2017

Jeremy

Industry: Medical Devices

August 2022

Very happy Sign In App users

Sign In App have been a great company to deal with. This is always important to us when investing in a new system and we have a great experience from our initial enquiry onwards. We opted to purchase a complete bundle which included the iPad, printer etc and it was easy to fit together and configure. Customer support has been great and we have not had to wait for a response using the chat feature on the portal. We regularly have positive feedback from visitors about Sign In App and we have been happy to recommend the system to them.

Pros

Plenty of functionality while being straight forward to configure. Once set up, this system is very low maintenance but completely reliable. New features are added regularly and it remains very easy to use.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about this system at all.

Reasons for choosing Sign In App

Very good customers communication, easy to buy bundles, great functionality and value for money.

Response from Sign In App

Thanks so much for taking the time to give Sign In App and the team a review, we all really appreciate it.

Replied August 2022

Mick

Numerous options for more than just sign-in

Very positive - great customer service.

Pros

Ability to add different fields for sign-in

Cons

Hard to set up video specific to certain group

Response from Sign In App

Thanks so much for the feedback we really appreciate it, if you have any additional questions please contact the team.

Replied April 2021

Dene

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Perfect solution for managing staff, visitors and contractors in a busy shopping centre

We had been looking for a visitor management system to replace our visitor books and also manage staff in the event of a fire evacuation. Previously we had two books for contractors and roof works access that had to be moved across site out of office hours and different departments signing in separately. Sign In App has really streamlined all of this with the ability to sign in/out at different locations and also via the companion app for certain staff. It also helped us overcome issues of illegible handwriting and not providing site contact details. The app is extremely easy to set up, use and manage via the web portal. The UI and UX of both the app itself and portal are very well thought out and intuitive making the whole system simple but very functional. The companion app is also simple but really effective and access to the fire list on this was one of the main things that swayed us to use Sign In App. QR codes work extremely well too. End users have been impressed with the system and it makes a great impression. Notifications for hosts and others set to other criteria have proven to be popular and a very useful feature to have. The company has been excellent to deal with from initial enquiry to going ahead with the subscription making it all simple and hassle free. Customer support and service has been second to none with fast responses and feedback taken on board. Thanks!

Pros

Simplicity of the whole system, very easy to manage and customize. Great UI and UX. Great functionality. Everything we essentially needed and more. Fantastic support. Extremely well priced for all that is included.

Cons

There isn’t anything I dislike about this software but do have a have a few suggestions that I will provide via their feedback platform. Some feedback I have already given is already being developed. These do not detract from the fact that the system is already fully capable but all things have room for improvement!

Reasons for choosing Sign In App

The simplicity and ease of use. Also, access to the fire list via the companion app

Response from Sign In App

Thanks so much for the feedback, the team really appreciate it.

Replied March 2020

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great value and great support

Our overall experience of Sign In App has been very positive. Good value, easy setup, easy to use, expandable at low cost, the constant development of software, friendly responsive support. It's often the aftersales and support that lets companies down. Not so with Sign In-app, they have been one of the best companies I have dealt with in recent years, I would like to say well done to the Sign In App team, long may it continue!

Pros

The Sign In-app is great value for money, one very reasonable cost license fee per site, and it runs on iPads rather than requiring proprietary hardware. We have bought refurbished iPads for this purpose saving even more money. Management and setup of the software are very straight forward, and our receptionist's really loved using it over our old paper based system. They can easily see which visitors or staff are on site, and even sign them in and out on their behalf from the web based app if required. The experience for visitors is a positive one, and gives a much more up to date impression to those visiting the college. I must thank the reps on support, and the development team, who have been really great at responding to requests for help and advice, even offering to do some bulk changes for us. We have requested several features that we would find useful, to which the team have been incredibly responsive in developing the ideas and putting them into production within a very short time period. I have never experienced such a responsive team when it comes to listening to develop ideas and them actually being implemented, absolutely brilliant! As a result of this rolling development, the Sign In app is constantly improving and has become even more useful to us, with another feature we have requested just added to their development roadmap.

Cons

There is very little to dislike about the software. It is not as fully featured as some other Visitor / Staff / Student sign in systems, but this is reflected in the cost of ownership and deployment. The ability to print high quality colour badges for staff would be a useful feature, but the Visitor badges in mono are quite sufficient.

Reasons for choosing Sign In App

For cash strapped schools like ours and many others, the excellent value for money Sign In app represented was a big factor in deciding to go with it over competitors products. Having also experienced the support and on going development of Sign In app I would highly recommend it to anyone needing a cost effective and flexible visitor system, that also works for staff, students and other groups of people that visit or work at your establishment.

Response from All Things Code

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with a review and feedback. These comments drive the team to continue to push Sign In App forward. We really value your support and look forward to continuing to work with you and your team.

Replied October 2019

Hiro

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Behind an amzing product is an amzing team

After speaking with multiple vendors, I went with Sign In App due to their superior customer support and competitive price. I also love how they listen to customer feedback to give the customer's what they want.

Pros

Sign In App has been fantastic with its customer support. My point of contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been extremely helpful and transparent about the whole process and has made our lives so much easier. Unlike other organizations that beat around the bush when asked a specific question, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to respond to me with the exact answer and in a matter of hours too (even responded on weekends). Other than that, I believe they offer the lowest price amongst its competitors, but offers just as much, if not more capabilities. The app itself is super user friendly and the companion app (which you can download on your phone) has made the staff extremely happy as well!

Cons

Unfortunately, the language toggle only works for the main interface of the app. Currently, there is no way to have the translated messages and what not in the language you desire (e.g. clicking French in language toggle will not change anything except for the interface and therefore not as useful if you have English messages that need to be translated into French) but Sign In App has told that they are working on it and a feature should be available in 2021.

Reasons for choosing Sign In App

Customer service, data server (we were looking for a server outside of the US), and price.

Response from Sign In App

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us with a review, the team really appreciate at!

Replied November 2020

Cassie

Industry: Government Relations

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Easy to use, install and configure

So far it has been pretty easy experience, configuring the software. The software is very user friendly, so hopefully our users will have no issues. We want to get rid of all the paper sign in sheets cluttering up our reception and for GDPR reasons.

Pros

Easy to use, install and configure The user guide was brilliant, perfect step by step.

Cons

Not really anything, would be nice to integrate a bit more with Outlook, suck as emailing out ics appointments. Also another improvement could be if we could somehow link this to our RFID cards for swiping in access.

Reasons for choosing Sign In App

We actually already have condeco put it's visitor management system is not fit for what we need it to do. Sign In was a more simple and quick option.

Response from All Things Code

Thanks for the feedback and the review, really appreciated by all of the team. Watch this space for new features, we think there's a big one you might be interested in :-)

Replied September 2019

Anton

July 2022

Brilliant service and great product

Very good. As self employed , I would suggest this for any business.

Pros

Helps me to know who is on site. It also allows me to place documents that require reading. Annamarie was so helpful and patient and knew the product excellently.

Cons

You need time to become familiar with the software. I do not always have the time

Response from Sign In App

Thanks for the great review!

Replied July 2022

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

A Great & Essential tool

really great from sales through to aftercare. team are always on hand for support and respond quickly to any potential issues with clear answers.

Pros

Remote management and multi functional user interface ability to change settings easily and adapt usage per site easy to use centralised dashboard tool reporting tool companion app

Cons

timesheet process could be preconfigured to aid in shift usage.

Cost & user experience.

Response from Sign In App

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us with a review, the team really appreciates it.

Replied August 2021

Jose

September 2022

It is very important for us to know who is in out facility at any moment. Also, knowing at what time an employee arrive or left, is very helpful.

Pros

How intuitive the process is! We wanted to control the employee sign in with QR codes, and this application offers that right away.

Cons

Multiple sign outs via the administrator management website. Also, would like to get notifications via the Companion app

Reasons for choosing Sign In App

How the app works is very intuitive and user friendly. That was a very big reason why we chose Sign In App.

Neal

Super System

Pros

Great Value for Money, exceptionally easy to setup and get running.

Cons

There is nothing about Sign In App that I dislike.

Response from All Things Code

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with a review, it's means a lot to the team.

Replied June 2019

Industry: Architecture & Planning

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Fantastic sign in experience, loved by staff and clients!

A slight added complication was that we share some of our office spaces with other companies. but the way you can customise SIA has meant we've been able to add them to the system with their own custom set of preconfigured sign in questions. That's been a real bonus and I expect will continue to be very useful in the weeks and months to come.

Pros

Really is a great app and a fantastic company to work with! After a few teething problems it was actually quite easy to set up. Remote end-user onboarding was interesting but the Sign in App support website is fairly self-explanatory. Having on boarded a few new starters since the introduction to SIA is always a bit of a highlight. New Staff and visitors alike are always impressed by the ease of contactless sign in. Personally, I've enjoyed the interactions I've had with the support team. They are always quick to respond and happy to help. The rate and introduction of new and improved features have been well communicated and always seem to come at the right time.

Cons

I scored SIA down a little on features and ease of setup BUT I have to say we had great support moving us through the initial set up and consistently ever since. And in terms of features, I've requested a number of features now and they have either been in development when I asked OR about to be deployed. Can't ask for much more than that?

Reasons for choosing Sign In App

We did a lot of pre-testing and research on many similar products but what we loved about SIA was the ability to use the contactless sign in for both staff and visitors. And in comparison to competitors, the price is extremely reasonable. It can ramp up quickly if you need on-site iPads and mounts, which we did, but these are one time purchases and visually, from a visitor or staff perspective, SIA running on a wall-mounted iPad upon entry, with a customised video background looks and feels fantastic.

Response from Sign In App

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with a review, we really value them and take all the feedback onboard to improve the product and our customer experience.

Replied February 2021

Daryl

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Fantastic Value Software from a company with customer service at its heart

With Sign In App the National College is able to manage hosted events, visitors, faculty and Learner sign in needs whilst being compliant with GDPR guild lines and the ability to produce accurate fire lists with an easy to use and administer system... backed up with gold standard customer service

Pros

Sign In App, is an incredibly good value visitor management system which £ for £ blows the competition out of the water. Its ability to manage multiple sites without breaking the bank. the ease of use and configuration, its GDPR compliance and the fact that the product is ever improving with new features, including the recent companion app for mobile devices are all reasons why the National College for High Speed Rail use and will continue to use the product, however the customer service and support that we have continued to receive continue to prove we made the right decision to purchase Sign In App

Cons

Logic dictates that Apple iPads are the right platform to build the solution on due to the standardization and locked down nature of the ios however this does prove costly for initial hardware, however consider the fantastic pricing and the fact that ipad usage fairly standard for vistor management systems its not great issue

Alan

Great Visitor Management System

Overall very happy with this system, it works really well, impresses the visitors and is great value for money.

Pros

This software was easy to install and is about as user friendly to use as it could be. It has some really great features that have proven to be very useful, such as organising the arrival of large groups for events and have saved a great deal of staff time. The security and health and safety features have also been great and our visitors have been very impressed to see such a state-of-the-art system in place.

Cons

The system has a limit on how many different groups can be created and this has been tricky to manage at times, more would be better. I would also like to see automatic signing in/out using a geofence to be introduced, although I understand this is coming in a future update.

Reasons for switching to Sign In App

They were old fashioned and created storage problems, as well as being more expensive.

Response from Sign In App

Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate you taking the time to provide the feedback. We increased the limit of the groups to 20, if you are not using that many you may want to revisit to see if you could add the additional ones you wanted. Please reach out to the team if you want any help with this.

Replied June 2020