What are Adam.ai users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Adam.ai software through verified user reviews

• icon"Love how the app facilitates the meeting’s content all in one place. It’s like a knowledge hub for all of our meetings."
  • icon"A perfect and effective software that helped our business to organise meeting with our members abroad, real-time meeting collaboration tool, it can be integrated with Zoom, Google or Slack."
  • icon"It helps to take and to share meeting notes between team members and guests while leveraging the current integrations with Microsoft Teams."
  • icon"No mobile app - but it's not a bit deal since we have our meetings on desktop usually."
  • icon"There's no point in setting up meetings if tasks and decisions never get done and this is what adam.ai exactly does."
  • icon"It's hard to complain about anything. The platform may work on their integration library."

Browse all Adam.ai Reviews

• Have you used Adam.ai and would like to share your experience with others?

Sheikh

Game-Changing Meeting Management Software

Overall it’s a great meeting management software. You can say one software with many solutions.

Pros

If you are struggling with meeting management and scheduling, Adam.ai is the best choice for you. It makes our meeting management process faster than before. It has an attractive interface that is easy to understand. The recurring meeting series feature makes it unique.

Cons

I haven’t found anything to dislike Adam.ai. They don’t have IOS and Android applications, but they will bring the applications soon.

Walter

Good interface and easy-to-use app for setting up and recording actions from meetings

They have been super responsive and helpful to every enquiry I have made. Far better than my experience with almost every other product I have used.

Pros

I like the nice user interface, which does most of what is required and not overblown with features. What really stands out to me is the top-class customer service. I am using it for keeping track of meetings for a large production documentation systems implementation. It gives me an instant reference to the meetings, who was there, what decisions were made, what actions resulted, and I attach the notes from Google Drive. When my customer CEO asks how things are going I can give me a very quick run-down of the meetings and who we have spoken with. This is a far superior way to how I was doing it before.

Cons

Mostly the things that could be useful are on the roadmap or have been partially implemented at this point. I gave a four-stars for this - not because the team don’t know about these features but simply because the product is still evolving e.g. bi-directional synchronisation with Google Calendar - at the moment it is only one way, but bi-directional is coming.

Reasons for choosing Adam.ai

I wanted less, not project planning etc but just a good meeting tracker.

Reasons for switching to Adam.ai

I wanted less in the product.

Ladiina

Effective solution for remote meetings

Pros

A perfect and effective software that helped our business to organise meeting with our members abroad, real-time meeting collaboration tool, it can be integrated with Zoom, Google or Slack. Minimalist look and make it look clean. They allow me to create notes and I can make it public or private.

Cons

Nothing for now, it comes just like what we expected

Simon

A great tool to get the most out of your meetings

Almost everyone in our organization struggles to balance unproductive & productive time spent in meetings, so the ability to be more effective and efficient are the key problems looking to be solved.

Pros

Cons

It took a little more effort than I would have liked to get it setup, I suppose with the use of the 'AI' term, I anticipated more of the scan how we do things and recommend how we can set ourselves up in meetings to be more efficient and effective. But once you get going it is very helpful. Also, when dealing with contractors or clients, the ability for guests to access the meeting room would be a great addition

Lewis

A great way to get more value out of meetings

Adam.ai makes organizing and recording the outcomes of meetings easy.

Pros

Adam.ai puts all fo the organization of a meeting into a simple interface to maximize the value you get from it. It makes it easy to automate invites and providing materials while creating a single source of truth for agenda items, notes, decisions, and action items. It also keeps your timing in check so that you maximize what you achieve without going overtime. It also integrates with a number of productivity applications most of us already use.

Cons

They integrate with Zoom and Webex for video conferencing but our team uses Google Meet. I expect that this integration will be added in the future.

Anushka

Most efficient solution for managing remote meetings

It was a nice experience, the tool took care of the boring work and left time for the more impprtant stuff

Pros

This application is perfect for our business, with this real-time meeting collaboration tool, getting engaged with real-time meetings is possible, and that can be shared with everyone. Also, getting synched with the team is possible, meeting notes can be taken care of and so much more. This tool is perfect.

Cons

Everything seems fine with this application, waiting for them to release their mobile version soon.

Anna

A new dimension of scheduling and running meetings

Pros

This tool can be integrated with so many popular platforms like Zoom, Google or Slack. Its simple, modern and not overwhelmed UI makes this tool pleasant to use. I really like the feature of making notes. I can mark them as public so everybody could see them or private, just for me. This tool shows me also time left to the end of the meeting – it’s very useful and helps stick to the schedule.

Cons

Well, I found nothing to dislike at the moment.

Nouran

Best tool for remote work!

Excellent tool and extremely recommended for companies going remote!

Pros

I love how adam.ai makes it so much easier to organize meetings, especially when we work with lots of clients and partners. It just makes it possible to have all our knowledge hub in one place. Mostly I'm a really big fan of their integrations: Calendly, Zoom, Zapier and Microsoft Teams.

Cons

I think they just need to focus a bit more on mobile. Sometimes I want to sign in from mobile and I found out that it is actually in their product roadmap now which is awesome. They link to the roadmap through their website.

Noa

Redesigning how we conduct meetings

Adam.ai is very easy to use and implement with the team, it allows many integrations that facilitates the workflow. We used to meet a lot, it was hard to organize taking notes, some meetings were just follow up purpose meetings. The whole meeting experience was changed with this tool.

Pros

This tools has changed the way we meet, allowing us to apply the best meeting practices all in one platform

Cons

Nothing to mention. So far it meets all our meeting needs.

Alfredo

Meeting with a purpose and productivity in mind

It made me realize how much time is spent to meet and meet with no purpose at all. Maybe we need to be more conscious about useless meetings

Pros

Ease of use and set up to create meetings, but as said, it has a purpose in mind when making a meeting. in the dashboard has some very useful areas, such as attendees list (where you can actually see who is in the meeting), also has the agenda with the subjects to be addressed. And last but not least, it has a "voting" area or decisions taken in a cool visual way.

Cons

may be the plan, it is quite not attractive, to have a limited number of attendees... perhaps a volume based price?

Benjamin

A well rounded team meeting SaaS!

Adam.ai is key to making collaborative meetings more efficient and productive. Their intelligent meeting information and note gatherer is fantastic, and will help teams achieve goals. The decisions portion is one of the best in class for enabling team members to vote on proposals and to see who is choosing what.

Pros

The features from Adam.ai are pretty impressive at what they do, from interacting my team to help make better use of team meetings. Adding on integrations are seamless, only 1 or 2 taps away from full functionality. The best part is getting team members to vote quickly and almost automatically on topics or ideas to pursue.

Cons

Haven't found anything to dislike about the software at the moment. Looking for additional features and integrations, and excited for what they develop next.

Reasons for choosing Adam.ai

Price point and functionality.

Emilia

Great tool for managing remote meetings!

It saved me the time and effort with preparing minutes after the meeting. It also supports collaboration and better communication during the meeting that was the main challenge for remote meetings.

Pros

As our team works 100% remotely, adam.ai helped us manage our remote meetings. As we're using Zoom, Slack, Zapier, Google Drive, Airtable and Notion on the meetings - it helped us organize our minutes. It offers a lot of integrations.

Cons

No mobile app - but it's not a bit deal since we have our meetings on desktop usually. Still, every once in a while I do have meetings on the go, so it would be good to have it.

beautifully designed meeting software

The best meeting management solution for our team on 2020

Pros

It was very easy to set up and train our team to use it, the sign up process and the UI/UX is very friendly. adam.ai helped our meetings become more organized and effective, it actually decreased the number of meetings we used to conduct, no more follow up meetings for instance as this all in one solution has it all together. Also I like the visual meeting timer feature that helps us keep track of our meetings.

Cons

Intuitive to use and smart features

Very good and innovative meeting management software that increases productivity exponentially. It really increases meeting effectiveness and saves a lot of time. The best offering in the market right now. Bravo!

Pros

I really like the integrations it offers. It integrates a lot of softwares, such as google calendar, trello, Microsoft teams, zoom and etc. With these integrations, it allows me to use Adam.ai and other project management tools and video conferencing software conjunctionally and seamlessly. I also like the simple and clean interface it has, which makes it very intuitive to use. I really enjoy the smart highlighting features for meeting transcripts and meeting minutes, which makes it easy for me to digest the gist of the meetings. The role setting also makes it easy for me to invite people who are attendees and who are just viewers to the meetings.

Cons

Currently, there aren't any that I can think of.

Mustafa

Good Product

Pros

We are in the process of streamlining our own internal chat software (for internal communications) earlier, we had to use Zoom, WhatsApp, Slack, Trello, as well as Pipedrive to share internal communications and tasks. With all this, adam.ai was a Godsend when it came to take down and share meeting notes internally. Our project manager – who is heading several teams on multiple projects was also recommended the same, his feedback too shows how well adam.ai integrates with his workspace.

Cons

The fact that the free trial is extremely limited and we had to quickly update to the full version, before having tried the tool to its best potential was a risk taking on our side. Furthermore, once on the paid version, it took some time to get used to otherwise I feel every penny is well spent on this tool.

Juraj

Stellar meeting experience

It is not just about running the meeting, it is about how you can get the most out of your meeting. Also, I loved how everything is just in one place. No more separated documents for agendas/meeting minutes/action plans.

Pros

- Good price - Useful features - Internal and external knowledge base - Infrequent bugs or service outages

Cons

- They don’t have mobile application - Messaging isn’t clear. I didn’t know the purpose or the value until I used the product

Swati

Meetings with adam.ai are efficient!

Our experience with adam.ai has been very positive including their customer support team.

Pros

I have attended a couple of meetings using adam.ai recently and the experience was exceptional. The meeting room and how the content is organized keeps meetings on track.

Cons

They do not have direct integrations with some applications we use but hopefully they will be offering a Zapier integration soon.

Kagan

Best Meeting App

Pros

Planning and meeting functions are perfect for me to organize my team.

Cons

Maybe the use interface can be much more ergonomic.

Justin

Meeting management made easy!

Pros

The meeting prep feature is awesome, it keeps our team's meetings on track so that we get the most out of it. The tool has also come in super handy with the remote working situation brought about by COVID-19.

Cons

The free trial could have done with a few more than 5 users.

Erik

Straight forward tool for productive meetings

Pros

Really easy to use and provides a simple way of ensuring that meetings have a purpose. Also good that it provides a single source of truth for decisions, followup actions, etc. instead of having everyone that attended taking separate notes. I also like the visual approach to voting.

Cons

It's not as comprehensive as other solutions but, if you're looking for a meeting tool rather than project planning one, Adam.ai is for you.

Aleksandra

Easy-to-use tool for team meetings with a great voting feature

Pros

adam.ai is an intuitive team meeting app that helps us keep everyone up to date before, during and after a meeting. It solved one of my team's biggest issues (docs and files stored in different places and dozens of links shared via emails before a meeting starts) by providing a single place to store all meeting-related files and notes. I'm also a huge fan of the voting feature – it's incredible how easy it is now to complete a decision making process during a remote meeting!

Cons

Haven't experienced anything negative so far.

Arun

Easy to use tool for scheduling and conducting meetings

Pros

Scheduling and conducting remote meetings with Adam.ai is a breeze, especially when we work with clients across geographies. Integrations it offers with google calendar, slack and zoom makes it easier for my team to organize the meetings better.

Cons

It's working well for our needs. Haven't found anything so far.

Timothy

Amazing Meeting Software!

Great overall! Allows us to keep organized.

Pros

I love the User-interface and how easy it was to learn.

Cons

There IS a learning curve despite an easy UI.

Robert

Highly recommended. This App deal is a game changer!

Pros

Adam.ai is exactly what the [productivity] doctor ordered. Documenting meeting minutes on Ms. Word was unintuitive and chaotic. Adam.ai has sorted this through an innovative, one-stop platform that brings minuting to the 21st Century and makes it fun again! Lots of add-ons and improvements on the way, based also on our latest discussions with their customer support.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like at the moment.

Reasons for choosing Adam.ai

Innovative and great value addition!

Eddie

More productive and efficient meetings with Adam

Would definitely recommend to give it a try and explore how it can fit your workflow

Pros

As our team and processes are growing it’s important to keep people aligned. The project’s dashboard provides a good overview of all the activities, decisions meetings that were part of it. That helps to keep everybody informed on the status and what’s needed from his side to prepare for the meeting to be productive.

Cons

We’re still trying out the tool and so far there’s nothing to complain about.

Adam.ai