• Pros

• "It helps to take and to share meeting notes between team members and guests while leveraging the current integrations with Microsoft Teams"

• "Love how the app facilitates the meeting’s content all in one place. It’s like a knowledge hub for all of our meetings."

• "Easy to use. No learning curve. Simple and straightforward."

• Cons

• "No mobile app - but it's not a bit deal since we have our meetings on desktop usually. Still, every once in a while I do have meetings on the go, so it would be good to have it. "

• "Haven't found anything to dislike about the software at the moment. Looking for additional features and integrations, and excited for what they develop next."

• "Maybe the use interface can be much more ergonomic."

Browse Adam.ai Reviews

Lewis from DevSkiller

A great way to get more value out of meetings

Adam.ai makes organizing and recording the outcomes of meetings easy.

Pros

Adam.ai puts all fo the organization of a meeting into a simple interface to maximize the value you get from it. It makes it easy to automate invites and providing materials while creating a single source of truth for agenda items, notes, decisions, and action items. It also keeps your timing in check so that you maximize what you achieve without going overtime. It also integrates with a number of productivity applications most of us already use.

Cons

They integrate with Zoom and Webex for video conferencing but our team uses Google Meet. I expect that this integration will be added in the future.

Walter from Digital Investor Pty Ltd

Good interface and easy-to-use app for setting up and recording actions from meetings

They have been super responsive and helpful to every enquiry I have made. Far better than my experience with almost every other product I have used.

Pros

I like the nice user interface, which does most of what is required and not overblown with features. What really stands out to me is the top-class customer service. I am using it for keeping track of meetings for a large production documentation systems implementation. It gives me an instant reference to the meetings, who was there, what decisions were made, what actions resulted, and I attach the notes from Google Drive. When my customer CEO asks how things are going I can give me a very quick run-down of the meetings and who we have spoken with. This is a far superior way to how I was doing it before.

Cons

Mostly the things that could be useful are on the roadmap or have been partially implemented at this point. I gave a four-stars for this - not because the team don’t know about these features but simply because the product is still evolving e.g. bi-directional synchronisation with Google Calendar - at the moment it is only one way, but bi-directional is coming.

Reasons for Choosing Adam.ai

I wanted less, not project planning etc but just a good meeting tracker.

Reasons for Switching to Adam.ai

I wanted less in the product.

Ladiina from Lipsurf

Effective solution for remote meetings

Pros

A perfect and effective software that helped our business to organise meeting with our members abroad, real-time meeting collaboration tool, it can be integrated with Zoom, Google or Slack. Minimalist look and make it look clean. They allow me to create notes and I can make it public or private.

Cons

Nothing for now, it comes just like what we expected

Simon from Project Central

A great tool to get the most out of your meetings

Almost everyone in our organization struggles to balance unproductive & productive time spent in meetings, so the ability to be more effective and efficient are the key problems looking to be solved.

Pros

Cons

It took a little more effort than I would have liked to get it setup, I suppose with the use of the 'AI' term, I anticipated more of the scan how we do things and recommend how we can set ourselves up in meetings to be more efficient and effective. But once you get going it is very helpful. Also, when dealing with contractors or clients, the ability for guests to access the meeting room would be a great addition

Shrey from Qualaroo

Great tool for organizing well structured and productive meeting

Great meeting management tool that also integrated with many other apps and provide Gmail plug in too.

Pros

This tool helps eliminate the back & forth emails for managing our meetings, through it we do schedule, send invitations, share minutes all through the web app, all our meetings are well structured under projects and are easily organized to get back to. They also provide project management features to help view all project meeting's insights & progress.

Cons

No issues with it. It worked well for what I needed.

Anushka from Purplerain Technologies Ltd.

Most efficient solution for managing remote meetings

It was a nice experience, the tool took care of the boring work and left time for the more impprtant stuff

Pros

This application is perfect for our business, with this real-time meeting collaboration tool, getting engaged with real-time meetings is possible, and that can be shared with everyone. Also, getting synched with the team is possible, meeting notes can be taken care of and so much more. This tool is perfect.

Cons

Everything seems fine with this application, waiting for them to release their mobile version soon.

Anna from cux.io

A new dimension of scheduling and running meetings

Pros

This tool can be integrated with so many popular platforms like Zoom, Google or Slack. Its simple, modern and not overwhelmed UI makes this tool pleasant to use. I really like the feature of making notes. I can mark them as public so everybody could see them or private, just for me. This tool shows me also time left to the end of the meeting – it’s very useful and helps stick to the schedule.

Cons

Well, I found nothing to dislike at the moment.

beautifully designed meeting software

The best meeting management solution for our team on 2020

Pros

It was very easy to set up and train our team to use it, the sign up process and the UI/UX is very friendly. adam.ai helped our meetings become more organized and effective, it actually decreased the number of meetings we used to conduct, no more follow up meetings for instance as this all in one solution has it all together. Also I like the visual meeting timer feature that helps us keep track of our meetings.

Cons

There's no point in setting up meetings if tasks and decisions never get done and this is what adam.ai exactly does.

Nouran from Instabug

Best tool for remote work!

Excellent tool and extremely recommended for companies going remote!

Pros

I love how adam.ai makes it so much easier to organize meetings, especially when we work with lots of clients and partners. It just makes it possible to have all our knowledge hub in one place. Mostly I'm a really big fan of their integrations: Calendly, Zoom, Zapier and Microsoft Teams.

Cons

I think they just need to focus a bit more on mobile. Sometimes I want to sign in from mobile and I found out that it is actually in their product roadmap now which is awesome. They link to the roadmap through their website.

Noa from Crowdvocate

Redesigning how we conduct meetings

Adam.ai is very easy to use and implement with the team, it allows many integrations that facilitates the workflow. We used to meet a lot, it was hard to organize taking notes, some meetings were just follow up purpose meetings. The whole meeting experience was changed with this tool.

Pros

This tools has changed the way we meet, allowing us to apply the best meeting practices all in one platform

Cons

Nothing to mention. So far it meets all our meeting needs.

Benjamin from user.com

A well rounded team meeting SaaS!

Adam.ai is key to making collaborative meetings more efficient and productive. Their intelligent meeting information and note gatherer is fantastic, and will help teams achieve goals. The decisions portion is one of the best in class for enabling team members to vote on proposals and to see who is choosing what.

Pros

The features from Adam.ai are pretty impressive at what they do, from interacting my team to help make better use of team meetings. Adding on integrations are seamless, only 1 or 2 taps away from full functionality. The best part is getting team members to vote quickly and almost automatically on topics or ideas to pursue.

Reasons for Choosing Adam.ai

Price point and functionality.

Emilia from Userpilot

Great tool for managing remote meetings!

It saved me the time and effort with preparing minutes after the meeting. It also supports collaboration and better communication during the meeting that was the main challenge for remote meetings.

Pros

As our team works 100% remotely, adam.ai helped us manage our remote meetings. As we're using Zoom, Slack, Zapier, Google Drive, Airtable and Notion on the meetings - it helped us organize our minutes. It offers a lot of integrations.

Cons

Intuitive to use and smart features

Very good and innovative meeting management software that increases productivity exponentially. It really increases meeting effectiveness and saves a lot of time. The best offering in the market right now. Bravo!

Pros

I really like the integrations it offers. It integrates a lot of softwares, such as google calendar, trello, Microsoft teams, zoom and etc. With these integrations, it allows me to use Adam.ai and other project management tools and video conferencing software conjunctionally and seamlessly. I also like the simple and clean interface it has, which makes it very intuitive to use. I really enjoy the smart highlighting features for meeting transcripts and meeting minutes, which makes it easy for me to digest the gist of the meetings. The role setting also makes it easy for me to invite people who are attendees and who are just viewers to the meetings.

Cons

Currently, there aren't any that I can think of.

Mustafa from Gaper

Good Product

Pros

We are in the process of streamlining our own internal chat software (for internal communications) earlier, we had to use Zoom, WhatsApp, Slack, Trello, as well as Pipedrive to share internal communications and tasks. With all this, adam.ai was a Godsend when it came to take down and share meeting notes internally. Our project manager – who is heading several teams on multiple projects was also recommended the same, his feedback too shows how well adam.ai integrates with his workspace.

Cons

The fact that the free trial is extremely limited and we had to quickly update to the full version, before having tried the tool to its best potential was a risk taking on our side. Furthermore, once on the paid version, it took some time to get used to otherwise I feel every penny is well spent on this tool.

Alfredo from Innovandus / freelance

Meeting with a purpose and productivity in mind

It made me realize how much time is spent to meet and meet with no purpose at all. Maybe we need to be more conscious about useless meetings

Pros

Ease of use and set up to create meetings, but as said, it has a purpose in mind when making a meeting. in the dashboard has some very useful areas, such as attendees list (where you can actually see who is in the meeting), also has the agenda with the subjects to be addressed. And last but not least, it has a "voting" area or decisions taken in a cool visual way.

Cons

may be the plan, it is quite not attractive, to have a limited number of attendees... perhaps a volume based price?

Swati from Ninth Floor Technologies LLC

Meetings with adam.ai are efficient!

Our experience with adam.ai has been very positive including their customer support team.

Pros

I have attended a couple of meetings using adam.ai recently and the experience was exceptional. The meeting room and how the content is organized keeps meetings on track.

Cons

They do not have direct integrations with some applications we use but hopefully they will be offering a Zapier integration soon.

Kagan from Kaleseramik

Best Meeting App

Pros

Planning and meeting functions are perfect for me to organize my team.

Cons

Maybe the use interface can be much more ergonomic.

Justin from DevSkiller

Meeting management made easy!

Pros

The meeting prep feature is awesome, it keeps our team's meetings on track so that we get the most out of it. The tool has also come in super handy with the remote working situation brought about by COVID-19.

Cons

The free trial could have done with a few more than 5 users.

Erik from Precisely

Straight forward tool for productive meetings

Pros

Really easy to use and provides a simple way of ensuring that meetings have a purpose. Also good that it provides a single source of truth for decisions, followup actions, etc. instead of having everyone that attended taking separate notes. I also like the visual approach to voting.

Cons

It's not as comprehensive as other solutions but, if you're looking for a meeting tool rather than project planning one, Adam.ai is for you.

Aleksandra from Information Technology and Services

Easy-to-use tool for team meetings with a great voting feature

Pros

adam.ai is an intuitive team meeting app that helps us keep everyone up to date before, during and after a meeting. It solved one of my team's biggest issues (docs and files stored in different places and dozens of links shared via emails before a meeting starts) by providing a single place to store all meeting-related files and notes. I'm also a huge fan of the voting feature – it's incredible how easy it is now to complete a decision making process during a remote meeting!

Cons

Haven't experienced anything negative so far.

Arun from Statnetics

Easy to use tool for scheduling and conducting meetings

Pros

Scheduling and conducting remote meetings with Adam.ai is a breeze, especially when we work with clients across geographies. Integrations it offers with google calendar, slack and zoom makes it easier for my team to organize the meetings better.

Cons

It's working well for our needs. Haven't found anything so far.

Timothy from Indema

Amazing Meeting Software!

Great overall! Allows us to keep organized.

Pros

I love the User-interface and how easy it was to learn.

Cons

There IS a learning curve despite an easy UI.

Eddie from Freelancer

More productive and efficient meetings with Adam

Would definitely recommend to give it a try and explore how it can fit your workflow

Pros

As our team and processes are growing it’s important to keep people aligned. The project’s dashboard provides a good overview of all the activities, decisions meetings that were part of it. That helps to keep everybody informed on the status and what’s needed from his side to prepare for the meeting to be productive.

Cons

We’re still trying out the tool and so far there’s nothing to complain about.

Ossama from Henry Ford Learning Institute

Great Product and Support

I was happy to find a product that addresses the in-meeting function as well as setting up the meeting. Integration with our existing tools was critical. The support team is awesome.

Pros

In-meeting management features replaced using Google Docs and other separate tools. Integration with Zoom and Google Calendar is the best integration for us.

Cons

Simultaneous meeting coordinators to allow multiple members to take notes and manage the meeting at once is important for collaborative meetings.

Richard from Fountain City Hosting LLC

Great Meeting Management Software

Overall, it's a great tool to have in your tool belt with everything in one place. I have been using this for a non-profit to manage the meetings and it's working well.

Pros

The software has many feature for managing meetings and creating meeting minutes. I loved the ability to create agenda items, decisions taken or to be voted on as well as taking notes and including files that are pertinent to the meeting. The software integrates with Zoom and other video conferencing software as well as having a plugin for Outlook. You can even invite and manage attendees from the software with Zoom links.

Cons

It took just a little while to figure out how to get the meeting notes created for you as there were a couple of steps to complete in order for this to have the data for the PDF

David from ClouudTalk

Better organized meetings

Improving meetings, better agenda tracking, arrangements, pinpointing important meeting information

Pros

Before deploying Adam.io, I sometimes found having meetings (especially in larger groups) inefficient. Adam.io made it easy to keep agenda on track and stay more organized. Definitely a great value meeting management product.

Cons

I haven't used it for a long period of time so still have to do more testing.

Abdelrahman from Nodra Lab

From meetings to results

all-in-one meeting management experience

Pros

Bring in the people on the same page at the appropriate time for all through meeting scheduling integrations and suggested agenda with upvoting. set all accountable by creating actions and decisions and integrate them with project management tools.

Cons

No mobile app is available but the support said they are going to offer it in their roadmap

Agnieszka from Taskeo

Helps you get more out of your meeting

It's easy to use with nice and clear UI and gets the job done just as it's promised.

Pros

Adam.ai comes with a bundle of cool features that will make it so much easier for you to wrap up what's been said during the meeting and what needs to be done after it. Finally everyone's on the same page!

Cons

It's hard to complain about anything. The platform may work on their integration library.

Leo from LGV

Capture your meeting notes here

Pros

Easy to use, good meeting notes template to digitalised the meeting notes and send to attendees afterwards.

Cons

Only for capturing notes, any diagrams or pictures will have to use another tool or whiteboard tool.

Reasons for Choosing Adam.ai

I want to have an online digital cloud based app for taking meeting notes so that I can use it anywhere I want.

adam.ai is a game changer!

In general adam.ai is an excellent tool for running meetings

Pros

Each of adam.ai's features has proved to be beneficial to our business. From the project's view for all our meetings, the meetings room and the tracking through the actions and decisions page.

Cons

Ability to assign more than one member on the same actions taken during meetings

Kristin from Real Estate with Kristin

Great Tool

Overall, I think this was a good investment. For the price paid for a lifetime license (AppSumo) it was a no brainer for me. It's a great platform that isn't a space-waster on the PC. It gets used and is extremely helpful.

Pros

Easy to use. No learning curve. Simple and straightforward.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like yet.

Bassem from Interact Labs

Industry: Computer Hardware

Smart Meeting Assistant

I like it

Pros

Archiving all meeting minutes in such a great organized way

Cons

Just recommended features: 1) Action due dates with notifications 2) Enabling more than one coordinator based on the agenda suggested not the whole meeting.

Sherif from Grow Knowledge

great idea, easy to use

Pros

the core idea and the how easy it is compared to normal ways to take meeting notes

Cons

the price and the features requests user may submit is missing

Kushal from AnimationMob.com

Industry: Animation

Good for meetings

Really happy.

Pros

Seamless integration of meetings and Softwares like zoom.

Cons

So far like pretty much all the options.

Ursula from Konnektor Kommunikation

Industry: Writing and Editing

Helpful Tool.

Pros

Adam.ai is easy to set up and to use - even for non-techies like me.

Cons

Cannot complain :) Until now I haven't made any unpleasant experiences!

Alexandre from UFRJ

Industry: Research

Nice tool!

Pros

Easy to use, voting process, tasks, files

Cons

Need more integrations, file manager with folders

Maryna from Snovio

Awesome!

Ability to collaborate on meeting agendas, easily take votes on decisions, and the dedicated actions page to keep track on all the due or overdue tasks.

Pros

Cons

The ability to create series meetings is not yet available.