• Pros

• "Easy to use and high quality of video and audio"

• "One feature I do really like is that I log in to the blue jeans app on my laptop and app can call my landline for speaker phone without having to call in myself! It’s been a great tool overall! "

• "It is easy to use and provides great access for users."

• Cons

• "This software is great for having a video conference but it does take a few times to get use to and also can be choppy at times. "

• "Sometimes the connectivity is a little wonky, but can often be resolved with a quick re sign-on. "

• "BlueJeans itself works great but support staff is not very helpful if we come across a problem support staff takes a long time to respond to our queries. "

Browse BlueJeans Reviews

Shahid from Optymyze

Blue Jeans the name is so unique so are the capabilities and experience of Blue Jeans!

We had audio issue with our previous platform which has eradicated with Blue Jeans in place. Our communication is more smooth and better

Pros

We switched to Blue Jeans and we find it a lot a better. Audio quality through my laptop has been amazing which always had been an issue with other platform. The best feature is we do not need a host to continue a meeting, even if the host left the rest can continue. We are liking this a lot and having more better internal/external communications.

Cons

Nothing so far, as a improvement few better training scheduled when implemented will make user be more independent.

Management decision

Bluejeans offers great audio and video quality in a Web Conferencing environment

Bluejeans is a solid web conferencing product which offers excellent audio and video quality. Once they work through the issues with performance in the software, it will be far superior to others in the marketplace.

Pros

Bluejeans has a very easy interface to use as well as superior dolby sound in comparison to other products.

Cons

The client software has a heavy interface which takes quite a bit of time to install. It alsodoes not run as fast as competitors such as Zoom or Cisco Webex.

Reasons for Choosing BlueJeans

The superior audio and video are second to none.

Rarely get Good Quality Video & Audio

Overall I find myself often frustrated that I didn't hear someone at a critical moment. not always - but just enough times to leave a bad taste. I know this is also per connection quality - but when other similar software works with the same connection, you start to wonder.

Pros

Bluejeans generally works, you can have multiparty video conversations with presentations, recordings. it's pretty easy to combine outsiders and insiders on the calls, usually, you just click the link and it works. It's easy to use your 'personal' standing meeting or set a special code for a named meeting. Like I said - it generally delivers on the promise of video conferencing with people.

Cons

There is a lot amiss. I've used it many times from many connections and never gotten really good quality audio and video. You often get latency and breakups in situations where Hangouts or even Facetime would sail through. The chat window is hidden and in my experience almost never used. you can't control who you see (just a few modes), and there's often trouble recognizing headphones etc. So quite buggy.

MARIAN from Cushman and Wakefield

Blue Jeans is great

Overall experience with Blue Jeans is excellent. The platform never failed no one in the company and is very user friendly.

Pros

I like the fact that you can assign users different levels of action. It is very good when you have Town Halls or big Events

Cons

You can not upload a power point like you can do with a video and also for the moderator you do not have a preview screen, like to add something in the queue.

Great Choice for all remote meeting and conferences

My overall experience is too good. I usually conduct offshore interviews using bluejeans platform. The only thing i have to share weith the candidate is the auto generated link in email. :)

Pros

Our company is using BlueJeans Primarily for meetings with our offshore vendors. We use it for demonstration purposes where we have to present a demo or our vendor has to showcase their product. We have a small mid-size company with few collogues at remote areas from all function, IT, HR etc. We prefer using Bluejeans instead of other phone apps.

Cons

One small issue I would like to highlight is the audio feedback from speakers back to microphone. I think bluejeans does not handle voice of presenter heard back to him from remote microphone which causes issues and we manually have to keep the mic and speaker piece at distance.

Wilson from Richard Attias & Associates

Industry: Government Relations

Best Video Conference Software

BlueJeans is trustworthy and we feel safe using this with our company over other competitors who do not seem to cater as well to the business side.

Pros

The features such as being able to record, master muting, and dial in options are wonderful. Also, the interface for admins and sending invites and creating new accounts is so easy. I manage this software with ease and it is the main reason why we keep the software for our company. The video is great and no lag even when all 80+ users on call during morning meetings.

Cons

I do not have any issues with Bluejeans at all.

Reasons for Choosing BlueJeans

Zoom has public relations issues regarding privacy and we do not feel safe using their software. Microsoft did not seem to be able to handle our number of users on a call, which included a lot of lag. Also, Microsoft did not seem as user friendly as BlueJeans.

Scott from Forsyth County Chamber of Commerce

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

I LOVE this product.

As a Chamber of Commerce, we've moved all our meetings to virtual meetings. We sometimes have 9 people, we sometimes have 50. This software scales incredibly well. And it is SO EASY to set up a meeting. I use it more than my cell phone for staff meetings. It's easier than sending a text. I just send the room invitation via Slack and we're doing a teleconference rather than a phone call in 10 seconds.

Pros

More consistantly reliable than other teleconference software. I had a setup issue and their Customer Support was AWESOME!!!

Cons

In meetings, as a moderator of the meeting, I'd like to be able to have full control of someone's mic and presentation. At this time, I can turn both off, but the attendee can turn them both back on.

Reasons for Choosing BlueJeans

Being able to host large amount of attendees. We sometimes have hundreds of attendees in meetings.

Jacqueline from Texas Southern University

Academic Online Tutoring at Texas Southern University!

Pros

BlueJeans allows our peer tutors the opportunity to create breakout sessions for their tutee(s). The software supports every type of electronic device in which, supports our diverse students at Texas Southern University.

Cons

The BlueJeans App gives us challenges at times.

Reasons for Choosing BlueJeans

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] connected our department to the product. We had an option to utilize other platforms, however, what sold us was the wide range of opportunities for us to meet with our students. We are very pleased that BlueJeans has a lot to offer to our students, faculty, and staff.

Wilco from Code Blauw

One of the best voice chat applications I tried

It is a very well performing meeting software. It is quite easy to use in general and has great platform support. And it is very performant with slow internet speeds.

Pros

BlueJeans does a really great job of keeping your meeting going, even on slow internet connections. They give really good priority to the voice, without having the video degrade too much. The audio and video never hanged during the meetings I had, which I can't say for many other video chat solutions, and the audio quality is really good. It also has great platform support with a web app and Windows, Mac, Linux desktop support and Android/iOS mobile support.

Cons

The video can become really pixelated, but that is understandable for slow internet connections. The video also seemed quite a bit behind the voice sometimes, so you would see the mouth start to move almost a second after someone started talking, which is quite unnatural. Also it is not very intuitive in handling people that do not have their camera turned on. They are a little hard to find in the UI, hidden behind the People button.

Nadir from University of Pennsylvania

Simple, Easy, Quick to Learn

I have generally liked using BlueJeans so far. I started using it with the depopulation of our campus in response to Covid19. My department got us a basic membership. We are a Microsoft Outlook based department, and the integration with the calendaring system was a really good feature for us. It is more streamlines in this particular aspect as compared to Zoom.

Pros

- BlueJeans is simple to use - Setup is a breeze - the applications are easy to learn - Compatible with most devices marketed in the US - Calendar integration

Cons

International versions of Android don't have compatible apps in some cases. BlueJeans is not as rich in features in the basic version. There are a number of different versions that include many of the features that are missing in the basic version, but I would have liked some of the simple features (like a presenter mode) to be available in the basic version, even if it is limited to a smaller number of people.

Stéfano from Electrolux

Great tool for companies with teams in different locations

Bluejeans is suitable for every enterprise meeting with teams in different places. It makes easy to connect, to talk through audio and text, also share video showing the team and sharing the screens, enabling the user to select specifically what he wants to share and hide everything else, which is very important for privacy and especially in a work environment. Inside the Company it offers integrated interface with Outlook for example which makes it even easier to operate, and the access for people from outside the company is also simple, making it a great option if you're talking with outside teams, suppliers, and others.

Pros

Easy to set up calls and have access links available for users from both inside and outside of the company. You can also share the screen for presentation, making it possible to share only one app and hiding the others (for privacy) or selecting which screens you want to share (if using multiple screens). Meeting recording is also available and is a valuable function for important and long meetings, to review the meeting minutes taken for future reports.

Cons

Connection sometimes lags when having too many attendants - for example, over 15-20; If BlueJeans could offer any mic filter software that would be great, sometimes people that connect have terrible mics that can every noise that's around and makes the meeting a lousy experience. Of course, the equipment can be changed, but a function to have a better noise filter within the software would be excellent; Easier connection for people outside the company, which don't have the app installed. Sometimes it is confusing for suppliers that are not used to the app and have to connect.

Are All VideoConference Systems Alike?

We've been using BlueJeans for three years or so now and have seen the product improve and found it essential to handling remote work conversations and for bringing in our international team for all-staff meetings. It's difficult to pinpoint the cause when there are issues: lag and sometimes ill-synching with audio/video can have many causes throughout a network throughout the world so I won't put that on BlueJeans. It's a rock solid piece of software.

Pros

Screensharing and the ability to annotate on screen are really good features. The desktop and mobile apps are relatively simple, elegant in design, and don't suffer the feature bloat that many other vid conf systems suffer.

Cons

I honestly hear "Welcome to BlueJeans" so many times a day that I just find myself wearying of the voice. :-)

Christi from Glassdoor

Hands Down Best Video Communications Software

It is easy to host and join meetings with employees in other offices or that work remotely. It's also easy for me to join meetings when I am working remotely. This is super beneficial that just because I am out of the office I don't have to miss an important meeting.

Pros

Easy to use, always reliable, clear sound and pictures! I love that this integrates with Google Calendar and we can add a Blue Jeans link to a meeting invite when creating it. The technology of this software is super impressive. We hold meetings all the time with several offices and people around the world at the exact same time and there is little to no delay in their responses. It is also very convenient to be able to copy and paste the link to another employee to click on and join within a matter of seconds without any hassle of them having to log into an account, etc.

Cons

There is not anything that I don't like about this software. I only have a suggestion. It would be great if a large message could pop up on the screen or a voice could remind those that are remoting in to mute their phones or mics when they first enter the meeting. There have been several occasions where the meeting is already in full swing and someone joins later and we can hear them driving, eating, texting, etc and have to request they mute themselves. Their microphones need to be muted the moment they join the meeting so there isn't any interruption.

Paul from Tailgate Guys

What I Didn't Expect.

Great experience and easy implementation. It is fairly priced and has packages that fit any sized business. I would highly suggest for companies that have offices across long distances.

Pros

We have 21 warehouses across the company with 150 full-time salaried employees we need to stay connected to. I knew this would help with collaboration but what I didn't foresee was the since of connectivity it creates amongst teams that do no work in close proximity together. All in all, it was one of the best decisions we have made bringing on this technology.

Cons

The equipment needed for in-office video conferencing isn't cheap, but it is of great quality. We have had ours for over a year now and have had no issue. However, you don't have to have the equipment, just a computer or cell phone to get the benefits the system provides.

Reasons for Choosing BlueJeans

Pricing and recommendations from other businesses.

Amanda from Cargolux Airlines

Convenient software for videoconferencing

Great product, but remember you’re not allowed to upload and show your own DVDs and videos – you have to rely on YouTube for that. Don’t forget to use the Outlook plug-in and calendar integration. For this, you may need to consult your IT team.

Pros

I like that BlueJeans has a Wi-Fi screen bar for me to check on the reliability of my Internet connection at any moment. Plus the feature where you can share the screen and choose which window/screen area exactly you want to show others. This has a nice side-effect for tutoring or training people – you can show others a document or presentation while privately going through other staff on your device. A perfect product for real-time video- and audio-conferences. Great for face-to-face remote communication, tutoring, training or teaching. I’d say it’s a quite solid tool for webinars as well. Love the AV quality – even when the connection is not so stable.

Cons

Just one very minor nitpick: I would prefer a pop-up message or something like that for people who want to connect that says they should mute their microphones and cell phones. From my own experience, it’s really annoying when people join a conference and everybody else has to listen to sounds around them (or in their phones). So I think it would be better to just mute them automatically, so others don’t have to remind them.

Hardik from CIBC Bank USA

Some Glitches!!

Its great love to use your product.

Pros

It is one of the secure way to communicate specially when everyone is working remotely. I like BlueJeans because it allows you to manage your meeting like a event planner. It allows you to record if needed, it allow pass code and as a moderator I can even mute everyone with one touch of button.

Cons

Problem is when everyone has their speaker on we get an echo which is annoying.

Reasons for Choosing BlueJeans

Our bank wanted some more secure.

Vinuta from Flipkart India Pvt Ltd

Number one video conferencing app

My favourite app for video communication. I do recommend people to use BlueJeans app. Their customer support goes above and beyond to get the issues resolved at the earliest.

Pros

Very good quality audio and video, good set of feature support and easy to use. Multiple browsers and platforms are supported. Their recent Mac app is great with added features. The new solution for conference rooms is extremely quick to setup and has cool features. Their events product is great as well.

Cons

At times the initial setup on browsers can be tricky. But once set up there will be hardly any time where comes usage issues. At times there will be audio issues: choppy, unable to unmute etc. Compared to a few other products, price is a bit expensive. But given the quality it is acceptable.

Great during COVID

Overall bluejeans has been a great asset to have during these covid times.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use bluejeans. my company uses this for our corporate calls with clients and it has been so reliable. We used to use WebEx but realized that with everyone teleconferencing it was crashing a lot. Blue Jeans has been way better.

Cons

I don't like that the call in information is always the same. If you have calls back to back and one runs over or people join early, you will be joining the wrong call.

great tool but poor French translation of the buttons

Except these points that gives a poor image of your consideration for French users, Blue jeans is a very nice tool.

Pros

easy use, easy access. mosaic function to see the differents speakers

Cons

The translation in French is very poor and sometimes wrong : confusion between the equipment loudspeaker ("haut-parleur" in French) and the person who is speaking (use "intervenant" or "orateur" in French). the button to activate / deactivate the webcam makes a confusion : your translation "couper le son de la video" means "deactivate sound of the video" ! rather translate : "désactiver la vidéo" or "désactiver la webcam" the list of the participants is translated "gens" (=people) which does not sound idiomatic : use the French word "Participants" or "connectés" "Specs" button is rather to be translated by "paramètres"

Eman from The Results Companies

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

BlueJeans is the best for office-wide or large clientele video conferences

Overall, BlueJeans Video Communications made it easy for us to host and join a large-scale internal office meeting or client presentations. We haven't had any major issues in terms of connecting to the conference call.

Pros

BlueJeans Video Communications is the best so far in terms of hosting a large-scale video conferencing because it doesn't matter if the attendees to such video conference is as few as 3 or as many as 50+ since the overall quality is just the same. We shifted from FreeConferencePro and UberConference to BlueJeans Video Communications, because we had multiple mishaps before, and worst it happened during a client call. With BlueJeans Video Communications, we didn't experience any connectivity and disconnection issues. It is easy to use as well because you can connect to the conference via mobile or home phone, via the web link even without downloading the desktop version or the desktop version if you are the host of the conference.

Cons

What I least like about the software is that if you are the host, you are obliged to download the desktop version of BlueJeans Video Communications so that you can be assured that the full functionality will be working smoothly. I hope they make it possible as well that the web version will have no issues in screen sharing or file sharing.

Muhammad from Coca Cola Iceek

Remotely Meeting Application, Amazing versatility

Bluejeans is a very good, and Overall experience is quite very awesome because we did not face any issue to use it, it is very easy to use and simply we can connect meeting from anywhere to just one click

Pros

In our organization we are using this application for meeting and conferences on very large scale, Bluejeans have a very good features audio calling video conferencing screen sharing, recording, instant group chatting, all of these are working outstanding without any issue, Once we have integrate this application with outlook so we can initiate a meeting request from outlook so according to this we can book other percipient calendar as per time

Cons

Licensee cost is very expensive so that's the reason for small organization can not able to afford it, they must focus on it

Chris from Dolby Laboratories, Inc.

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Bluejeans - great audio, outdated UI/UX

Overall, it gets the job done for sure, but the UI/UX could be better and more intuitive.

Pros

The audio quality is the best out there.

Cons

The UI/UX really needs to be updated. I don't see why it can't be more like Zoom wrt UI/UX. Most importantly, the amount of wasted screen space in the gallery view makes no sense to me. Use the screen to make the video of each user video larger rather than leaving it as blank space! I'd also love to be able to move each user video around on the screen, i.e. put them in the "order/location" I want them. Of course, the spatial audio would need to be updated accordingly. The app should also encourage people to use wired headsets for the best audio experience (until Bluetooth eventually gets updated).

Review of BlueJeans

BlueJeans provides our team an easy to use platform for both webinars & video conferencing.

Pros

BlueJeans offers 2 Platforms - Meetings for video conferencing and Event for webinar style programs. The Meetings platform is extremely easy to use and provides all the benefits of the other major video conferencing platforms. The Events platform allows for an easy to execute and secure webinar style program

Cons

The areas that could use the most improvement are around the Events Platform. Since this is system is not broadly used by the public it can be "challenging" for new users to learn the system. The challenge is more around the system settings that typically need to be set-up before the user (Presenter) can use all the features - especially in the Mac operating system. The other piece is that could be improved is the constant view/abilities for attendees.

Amanda from Christian Horizons

Great Video Conferencing Software

Overall experience is great. Comparing to the previous system that Christian Horizons used this system is a breeze to work with.

Pros

BlueJeans is a great price and has a good customer service team in place. I have only used it through my work, so I am not sure about the use of it for personal use. For my work, it works well. When issues arise, it is most always due to internet issues which means its not a software problem. Its straight forward and easy to use.

Cons

Im not sure. At this time there is nothing.

Reasons for Choosing BlueJeans

It was a suggestion from other agencies and the ministry.

Angela from Eurosonic Group

Outstanding Solution!

Overall, all our meeting problem are gone, we have entered the world of BlueJeans, which keeps us connected to our clients all the time.

Pros

BlueJeans is a widely used meeting solution and our company adapted it a year ago. It is easy to configure and integrate. It's audio and video quality is splendid and we're happy that we opted this solution. What i like the most about this solution is its integration with Office 365 and the ability to share videos remotely without any interruption. Also, it is easy for all our resources to join the meeting, we send them a link and by clicking the link and following the simple instruction they can join the meeting.

Cons

We have observed that video calls put a lot of load on the laptops and cause other applications to lag and respond slower than usual. We'd prefer it to be lighter and machine friendly.

Mike from NOVA Chemicals

Industry: Plastics

High quality, high reliability

Pros

I use BlueJeans multiple times daily now that I work from home. Sound and audio quality are great. Reliability great. Easy to use - both with internal to my company and external partners

Cons

Wish it had more polling and virtual facilitation features. Wish the macOS version had more keyboard shortcuts.

Christopher from LSST

A fully functional video conferencing product that helps remote teams communicate better

BlueJeans is a quick and easy way to communicate with remote teams. So much communication can be missed on a phone call and definitely through emails. Video conferencing helps you capture the nuance of the conversation that you may miss otherwise and connect you to the people you are working with.

Pros

BlueJeans is fairly easy to get up and running. My favorite feature is that you do not need a moderate to join before the meeting starts as long as two or more participants join. You can join either by browser or app, on your laptop, a room system such as Polycom, or by smartphone.

Cons

Like all video conferencing, the technology is getting better, but there can be lots of awkward bumps in the conversation due to people talking over one another, echoes, choppy audio and frozen video. This may not be the fault of BlueJeans per se, but it important to use the tool with best practices in mind.

Better then any video conference tool available

I do like blue jeans just because of two thing customer support and secondly excellent quality

Pros

I was using zoom on daily basis for giving product demo to customer but when I started using blue jeans it was whole together different experience best part is that they have excellent video and audio quality

Cons

there installation process i havent understand till date , first they tell to install app then when you click meeting link it says if app does not launch click here and yes app never launches on its own

BlueJeans is and continues to be a critical component to our business.

My overall experience of BlueJeans has been awesome. We have had over 150 people in meetings without a hitch. I have used more than a handful of video conferencing software products and BlueJeans is by far the best. I for see us using BlueJeans for years to come.

Pros

The thing I like best about BlueJeans is its stability. Through all of this uptake with all of our teams working from home BlueJeans has worked pretty much flawlessly. I can't say enough good things about BlueJeans. Especially in the last month.

Cons

The thing I like least about BlueJeans would have to be the lack of customization of the application settings. I wish I could set my resolution settings and image settings inside the app.

Tapan from Criteo

BlueJeans - A SaaS solution for business audio and video conferences

Pros

I like the audio and video quality offered by Bluejeans and also the integrations it supports with other business apps I use like Outlook and Slack. You can have your permanent room to schedule meetings and invite people or can create separate meetings. Also, being a cloud solution, it offers the flexibility to be accessed via browser as well which makes it easy to schedule meetings with clients as well as they don't need to install any client on their devices.

Cons

The meeting can't be started unless the organizer joins. At times this becomes a constraint and wastes a lot of time of many people in case organizer gets late due to some reason. Also, if my headphones are already connected, a lot of times I have to unplug and plug them again to make them work with Blue Jeans.

Erica from Prizelogic

Blue jeans conference call software

Pros

That I can share my screen and it makes giving presentations easier.

Cons

The call quality through your computer isn’t always the best and sometimes drops the call.

Ifeoma from Softchoice

My love for Bluejeans knows no bound.

Pros

I use BlueJeans to setup meetings with our offshore development team . It has eased the communication gap which naturally exists because of distance between full time developers and the offshore team. Thanks to Bluejeans I am able to collaborate with the offshore team , engage with them on client projects and maintain a cordial relationship with each and every one of them ; which is a necessity for all teams in an organization.

Cons

Bluejeans consumes a lot more bandwidth than usual.Although there is little complaint about this because it has been so efficient in terms of the quality of video and audio calls.

Solid daily-use video conferencing software, great calendar integration

Convenient to use video conferencing software.

Pros

The google calendar integration makes it simple to add video conferencing to meetings. I like the schedule from within BlueJeans itself, as that is a great way to dial in to meetings back to back. The quality of the video has gotten better in recent times. It's also nice that you have a personal meeting ID which can be used for adhoc meetings.

Cons

The UI can feel a bit clumsy at times when dealing with multiple participants and screen sharing and the google calendar integration is a bit of a weird experience when trying to add a video link to meetings you are not the admin of.

Tejus from Amitech Solutions

Works most the time - no issues

BlueJeans has worked great for my internal company/team meetings as well as meetings with clients and vendors. Rarely had any issues.

Pros

Good voice and video, and screen share is quite good. Works on all platforms - laptop and phone

Cons

Nothing I can think of. The video, voice and screen share work just fine.

Kat from RFF

Most Professional Video Conferencing System Available

I have never had an issue during an of these meetings with BlueJeans and typically find that participants access the system with ease. Overall, if price is not an issue, I would recommend BlueJeans to businesses who video conference on a semi-regular to regular basis.

Pros

BlueJeans, overall, has an incredibly professional looking interface. This includes e-mails sent to participants, as well as what participants see when they join. BlueJeans sound, in my experience, has always been extremely clear. Another major pro is that it is fairly easy to setup, and to use on the go (although I found Zoom easier to use on cell phones). Monitoring meetings is also incredibly easy, with admin being able to monitor meetings from their own computer, even if they’re not part of the meeting itself.

Cons

BlueJeans is rather expensive. In addition, the video is sometimes not as clear as Zoom. This could be due to participant connectivity, not BlueJeans, but I think it’s worth noting to potential consumers.

Well thought out videoconferencing software

Pros

I've been using Bluejeans for over two years now. I find the software generally high quality and runs in environments other videoconferencing solutions breakdown in. I love the Google calendar integration, handoff between IP and regular telephone for audio, as well as the web and mobile interfaces. Blue jeans works well with our videoconferencing hardware inside the office. Totally seamless experience.

Cons

Really I just have one major issue and I'm not sure if it's a configuration issue or an actual bug. Blue jeans meetings inside of my Google calendar don't show up on the mobile (iPhone) application.

Amy from Refined Data

Bluejeans - Clear audio

Overall Bluejeans is a good alternatives to the other popular Video Conference brands. Price is decent and the Sales are extremely helpful to assist setup

Pros

Overall, I find Bluejeans has a very clear audio compare with other solution like WebEx. However, I do not think the video quality is very good, although it is decent. I also like the fact that it can integrate with our current Cisco meeting room setup without issue Also, the mobile app is extremely light weight and easy for our client to dial in without issue. Reasonable cost and it also has different price plan for different business size

Cons

The host of the meeting will always have to start from a full size Desktop version which I find a bit trouble. Also, a big problem is that Bluejeans is not a well known name in this business and hence not all callers has it installed on their phone/computer and that is a bit an issue (unlike popular choices like WebEx)

Bluejeans - Easy to use

Overall it's one of the top telecommunication product in the market. Easy to use and audio/video quality are both good

Pros

- It's very easy to use. installation and setup is simple - Mobile app is light weight compare with other products and quality is good - It can incorporate easily on current Cisco Meeting system. Firm with exciting system can choose to start using this software gradually without issue - Support seems to be best. Also willing to help and responded quick. It does help a lot when we start rolling out the product to our business

Cons

- Although overall is good, it does require downloading the app or plugin on Desktop. It can be an issues especially when trying to invite people from other firms that currently not using Bluejeans. It's not a big download but it is inconvenience.

Cecilia from TMT CONSULTORIA

BlueJeans is an innovative video conferencing software. Simple and easy to use

I mainly use BlueJeans to have video conferences with clients and coworkers about the software we are working on for their market launch. It is really useful, since I can share my screen and also record the meetings, in case a colleague cannot participate. I am completely satisfied with this software.

Pros

BlueJeans is a software that I love for its simplicity. It is really easy to schedule a meeting and invite the participants. I like the fact that it has multiple apps for different devices, so it can be accessed from anywhere. I also like that it has different useful functions in meetings like the option to mute participants or disable notifications. Also, I find it interesting that you have an option to disable incoming video in order to improve the quality of the network.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about BlueJeans is that it doesn't have many customization options for the user interface. It is only possible to add the logo of your organization in the business version.

Kelsey from Amobee

BlueJeans great for video meetings

I would recommend BlueJeans over Skype, GoTo Meeting and Google Hangouts. It's working well for most of our users, and we have over 800 people in the company. It's something we use globally as well.

Pros

My company uses BlueJeans for all of our video meetings. We switched from Google Hangouts a couple years back. It's easy to connect to via the app or otherwise. I can get into the meeting very quickly, and it's easy to screenshare on as well.

Cons

Occasionally there are connectivity issues, but they typically seem isolated to one particular office and not an issue with the BlueJeans software as a whole.

A Bit of a Learning Curve, but VERY Useful Web Conferencing Software

Pros

- Plug-in with Chrome allows easy integration to Google Calendar - Simple URL to give others access to your meeting - Ability to remotely control other participants' desktops through the application - Moderator can mute or remove any participant - Each meeting can have a unique dial-in to prevent cross-over

Cons

- Their low-bandwith mode can result in calls getting dropped - The application on Mac will often freeze and need to be restarted between calls - Some users have a difficult time when first needing to use the application

Claudia from Telus

Best way to communicate with clients

Overall I honestly love Blue Jeans, it has helped us keep continue with important projects that need constant checkpoints that would have not been posible due to geographics.

Pros

No matter the location or time I can join a conference call and not miss important meetings if I am not at work. Working in different sites makes it hard to get together for a meeting but with BlueJeans that is no longer an issue.

Cons

For some strange reason I always get feedback and audio issues when I am the one speaking. I assume its not BlueJeans but maybe my tone of voice.

Andrea from Sun Microsystems

My Recommendation: BlueJeans

Overall, our experience is been great, it provides excellent call quality with economical package plans.

Pros

BlueJeans has been our department's meeting solution for more than a year and its capabilities to connect with other devices is amazing. It has superb video and audio call quality and the best part is that service is always up and running, there are very few disconnections. The feature i fancy the most is that 150+ people can join a call, so we can add our entire department as well as remote teams in a meeting.

Great for Video calls

Perfect and easy to integrate into your daily life.

Pros

Bluejeans is a great, easy-to-use, software that easily integrates with your work calendar to join and create meetings with the click of a button. The software is incredibly easy to use and allows our team to have important meetings with no apps crashing and our privacy protected.

Cons

We have a team bigger than 9 and it is hard to collaborate with the entire team when you are not able to see everyone in the Gallery View option.

Rites from Infosys Ltd.

Bluejeans - A user review

Overall experience has been really good as this tool has made all our meetings quite interactive with a feel as if the other person is sitting next to us.

Pros

I have been using the bluejeans for over one & half years now & find this product as an awesome tool for audio/video meetings. This is a superb because of the following reasons: a. We can connect with other with both audio & video modes b. The discussion can be recorded as well, which can be saved for future use c. To add more participants the meeting link can be directly send from this application

Cons

With the latest look, this application has slightly become difficult to navigate.

Paula X. from Duetto

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Effective Communication Tool, Not Always Reliable

Pros

Effective, I prefer Skype Business but my company uses this. The screenshare feature is nice and the admin controls are great. Works well most days. I like the mobile app a lot. Clear video and the recording feature comes in handy too.

Cons

International clients have a really hard time connecting sometimes. They tend to have problems with connectivity and audio quality. Also big con is that whenever I use the ScreenShare feature it slows my computer way down.

Really Reliable Videoconferecing App

A very reliable videoconferecing app, truly business grade and my company uses it heavily with minor issues and great customer support. A really recommendable one.

Pros

The fact that the quality of the audio and video is usually top-notch is outstanding, even when I know I'm (or the other person is) under a bad signal. I really like the fact that the calls can be recorded and there is also a command center to check call history and tons of details. I like the screen sharing and chat functions too, they are reliable and never hinder the call experience.

Cons

The plug-in for Chrome and Firefox is often as good as having nothing and the desktop app is always needed to ensure a good experience. This is especially difficult for less tech-savvy people. And I also get really annoyed by the fact that there isn't a screen before joining the actual call, so there is almost no time to decide whether we want to be have the camera on or not, to be mute or not.

Lashundra from Jackson Hewitt

Best Video Conference communication

We hire people in several different states and with bluejeans we are able to interview them face to face. Also when corporate wants do a meeting no matter were you are at you are able to join.

Pros

How easy it is use and how clear the pictures and sound is.

Cons

At first the sharing screen piece was a little difficult but I got the handle of it now

Kristen from Surescripts

Great Tool for Organizations with Remote and Traveling Employees

Overall, a great tool for teams working across the country or traveling. Easy to "jump on a BlueJeans call" and get a group together. Integrates well with Microsoft Outlook and our conference rooms.

Pros

This tool is very user-friendly and integrates well with Microsoft Outlook. It's easy to add it to meeting invites and is easy to use in conference rooms. I would recommend this platform to companies looking for a virtual meeting platform with remote and traveling employees. I like that digital recordings of meetings are emailed directly to you after the meeting.

Cons

Sometimes the "presenter" screen is not very crisp which makes it difficult to share visuals. I wish there were more "sizes" or "views" available when holding large group meetings.

Hanna from KAYAK

Great tool for remote communication

I use BlueJeans for providing meetings with remote teams and the colleagues from other offices

Pros

I really like clear and easy UI, all options are pretty intuitive to use. BlueJeans makes the communication between the remote team easy and effective

Cons

I don’t have any complains so far, it is amazing tool, I would definitely recommend BlueJeans to all companies that has teams in different locations, but need to stay connected