• Pros

• "Once you learn to use it, it is very easy and robust. It does more than what we need it to do, and the price is great."

• "It was pretty easy to use and it also seemed good value for money"

• "It's one of the best software for call forwarding out there. I love that I can answer call on web dialer and on the app and on the go over the forwarder number."

• Cons

• "wish it had an easier integration with ZOHO. However, when you configure it with ZOHO it works great and never breaks. "

• "Calling credits, could be great if unlimited call plans are added."

• "The iOS apps have significantly improved, they are just missing the iOS comfort features in the text messaging UI: auto correct and predictive word suggestions. "

Browse CallHippo Reviews

Mathan Rae from QuikfillRX

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

The telephony for MSMSEs

Overall, we are happy with callhippo and look forward to grow our business having them as our telephony partner.

Pros

CallHippo has been a great help for us. It has allowed us to be contacted by and make contact to our client's customers without breaking the bank. The interface is intuitive and practical and very easy to learn and administer. Their technical support was also very prompt and timely in their response and resolution.

Cons

All the features they offer are useful to us for our business needs right now. I do not know anything else we would need from them.

Reasons for Choosing CallHippo

Callhippo offered a better value when it came to the price point.

Reasons for Switching to CallHippo

They were just too expensive for a small business especially for multiple agents who are not on 24/7.

Brent from It Just Happens Marketing

Great

Pros

I would like to thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for helping me during the set up phase. Both very helpful people.

Cons

Nothing yet. It's too early to say what the cons are.

Reasons for Switching to CallHippo

Because Twilio are making it too hard to set up a new number for my clients.

Highly Reccomend

We are happy with this product! We were using ringcentral before and had issues with no support. Here they have 24/7 support always ready to help

Pros

It has decent connectivity and simple to set up and use. They have mobile apps which makes it simpler to stay in touch with our clients.

Cons

It can get difficult to get numbers, I understand that they have strict compliance policies, which is good in longe run.

Daniel from Himinus Accounting LLC

Customer Service Excellence

Their sales team was very effective and ALL of their support infrastructure is incredibly responsive. I always have direct and swift access to a LIVE person by messenger directly on their website who respond within seconds. Chat logs remain if you're using the same browser for continuity, and the customer service representatives treat you as if they truly value your business. They are very courteous, professional, and work hard to alleviate issues. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were amongst the most professional and accommodating group of support representatives I've worked with.

Pros

The software is feature rich with a PC app, phone app, dual channel switch options for improved network connectivity, address book, SMS, and many switchboard options.

Cons

The quality of the product is less than expected; calls are dropped, SMS texting isn't always able to send, and the PC app is very buggy.

Reasons for Choosing CallHippo

I didn't test any other product. Truth be told, I regret my decision to change and wish I had not done so. Even with the feature I desired, the product quality is behind Grasshopper, noticeably. However, the value you get, as CallHippo is cheaper, and their amazing customer service availability and attention (Grasshopper does not offer live support so readily), CallHippo is a great service and product.

Reasons for Switching to CallHippo

I wanted a feature on the PC dialer app that allowed for adding contact information for SMS chat threads CallHippo had that feature and Grasshopper did not.

Amit from Sober Life Foundation

Excellent Sales and Support Team, But could use a few more features and integrations.

Overall I am more satisfied here than, dial pad, phone.com and cloud.io. Even Zendesk support wasn't that great and don't even get me started on Zoom phone setup. What a nightmare compared to yours. You guys are onto something, don't lose your excellent support and sales strategy.

Pros

Ease of use, and how quickly I could implement my setup. Moreover the quick and friendly sales and support team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Support were just wonderful people to work with.

Cons

It would have been great if we can implement a team chat plugging for my website right through here like it is with zoom and zendesk, but for now, I think you have some room to grow on your product interface development and integration to implement for the future, which is pivotal for your company.

Reasons for Choosing CallHippo

Your support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] quick response and willingness to explain everything over a quick screen share was enough for me to get started with this solutions. and Today, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] quick responses and answers were enough for me to know that I will stick around for a bit longer. :) Happy Customer today.

Reasons for Switching to CallHippo

Lack of support and quick response from their customer service team. these days I don't have time to wait for someone to call me back the next day on a ticket or even 2 hours from now. Times have changed and I don't think they realize this.

Jameir from JP OPERATIONS LLC

Great Customer Service! Best calling platform I've used hands down!

I've been with Callhippo for a few months now, February 2021 will be my official start up month. I've been testing their system for about 4-6 months now. Love it!

Pros

I love the functionality of Callhippo, its simple to use and best of all they offer 24/7 live chat support. I had problems occur but they went forward and fixed whatever issue I have. Love this calling platform. A bit more than I want to pay sometimes but all in all they are one of the best. Hands down. Thank you guys!

Cons

I would have to get back to you guys on that! That's a good thing :)n

Reasons for Choosing CallHippo

I wanted to give a new company a try! Instantly I fell in love with it because it provided EVERYTHING I was looking for plus at a wonderful price!

Ganesh from Quantra Tech solutions

Connection quality and implementation support

Able to set up international branch office connections very quickly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from support did a great job helping us to set up the connection, we could have canceled the connection otherwise due to the wrong setup from our end.

Pros

Quick setup and good customer support. Availability of numbers.

Cons

Calling credits, could be great if unlimited call plans are added.

Reasons for Choosing CallHippo

Canadian number for our international branch and quick setup options.

SHAHRAM from Mesh

Running it like a scam

Terrible. Scam artists in their sales and customer success teams.

Pros

Easy of deployment and average cost compared to others

Cons

After more than a year of using them and dealing with sporadic technical issues, finance let me know callhippo had made some significant charges to our credit cards used for monthly payments. We called them to see why. This is what they told us and I have them in email too as we pressed more: "We had made a mistake in your pricing a year ago and this is what we have to charge you now to make up for it!" Essentially that is their way of increasing the price on you. And then also had gone ahead and moved us from monthly plan to an annual plan without our permisson. I have an email from their sales team when we bought that our prices was x dollars and it would "never" change. When we asked them to reconcile these, the palyed games for 3 months and did not respond to repeated requests to give us an answer or refund. The support has been nothing short of scam! I am incredibly disappointed how they treat their long-term customers. Stay away from this product unless you are fine working with charalttans.

Cost was high.

Milthon from welldone tours

Great tool for small business that want to look more professional

Friendly platfomr, intergration with my CRM and great price

Pros

I like the tool because it is easy to use, it allows me to be connected to my telephone exchange from the country or place that I am, which allows me to speak with my clients easily, safely and clearly. Very good connection, audio quality and customer service

Cons

The technical support I feel that sometimes they do not know well what they are doing, they take a little time to give answers to the tickets and the transfer of calls stinks!

Tuan from GrowthBase Agency

Callhippo review

Great experience so far! very seamless when using to call my prospects for sales calls

Pros

Very simple and userfriendly interface, straight forward and integrates directly with the rest of my software stack

Cons

lack of voice mail drop and sms sequences was annoying in that i had to find different solutions to then stitch together.

Aaron from Vermont Critter Sitters LLC

Industry: Veterinary

Thank you so much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], phenomenal Customer Service!

Incredible rate, quality, customer support, everyone goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that their customers are well taken care of and it is something that is noticible from the very first moment you sign on with a customer service rep. As someone who works in I.T. and handles situations like these on a daily basis I can appreciate just how much work goes into the service they provide to their customers, and this speaks volumes. The time I spent with my customer service rep. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] there were many moments where the conversation could have ended with my issue left unresolved, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was patient and strategically helped me find a solution to the issue I was having. Individuals like this are a HUGE asset to a company, and with individuals like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the team I have no doubt that the future is very bright for CallHippo.

Pros

Provides all the features that would need and then some. There are lots of services to choose from but no matter which service you choose having reliable customer service is critical to making it all work.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is the robot voice for the voicemail technology could probably be upgraded. But they also allow you to upload your own pre-recorded audio file which works perfectly for me so it wasn't really an issue at all.

Reasons for Choosing CallHippo

Customer service is the reason I stayed. If you want a company that bends over backward for you to make sure that you are happy then you will be right at home with CallHippo. My customer service agent spent his New Year's Eve patiently assisting me with my telecom needs. Individuals who work like this and perform benevolent deeds like these have a way of rewarding individuals 10-fold in the long run. I wish only the very best to CallHippo and to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for such phenomenal guidance and support. Thank you a million times over, and a very Happy New Year to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the CallHippo friends & family.

Hugo from www.theclickscounsel.com

Industry: Investment Management

Customer Support Service - Live Chat

I would really like to thank my amazing support agents who have been with me from the beginning and continue to be there, guiding me and holding my hand every step of the way, their product knowledge is superb, they respond within seconds, they're patient and very kind and also a great team of advisers! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are amazing! It is individuals like these two that hold a company's name and reputation as high as possible. It is very rare to find support agents that go the extra mile for their customers and so far [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have went above and beyond, assisting me with my needs. Thank you for such an outstanding support service! Please keep it up!

Pros

What I appreciate most about Call Hippo, hmm... It would be the virtual numbers, it is the main reason I signed up for this in the first place, so I started on the bronze plan however within a few days I upgraded to platinum as it offers so much more benefits like soft-phone integration, unlimited calling minutes plus a free virtual number.

Cons

What I didn't appreciate about the software is using the call Hippo dialing soft-phone, I mean yes it is simple to use and effective in terms of its functionality however I don't quite like the look of it, it looks boring, I really would recommend that the look could be a little more interesting.

Reasons for Choosing CallHippo

Well I noticed that it was more affordable to get a virtual number from CallHippo however that was not the case because I had to get on a plan which costed me more than I expected but by then it was too late to back out, luckily I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and they recommenced that I upgrade my plan to get more benefits because I was also looking for afford calling per second billing and once I found out what the Platninum plan had to offer I was more than happy to choose it!

Holly from Informed 365

Great basic outbound calling software, perfect for smaller companies

Overall I am quite satisfied with CallHippo. It has provided the functionality we needed and it was easy to set up and to train staff on.

Pros

Call Hippo doesn't require any downloading to your computer, you work from the website or you can download the app if you want to use your mobile. It has predictive dialler capabilities but also allows users to make one off calls via a keypad, that is a very handy feature. Ability to sign up month to month and add credit as you need is also useful when you are a smaller organisation or starting out with a new service and do not yet know your annual requirements.

Cons

The reporting capabilities are limited and quite basic. I would definitely like to be able to dig a bit deeper into some of the metrics but the program doesn't allow that and you need to do a bit of the work yourself once you have downloaded the excel spreadsheet. The reporting needs more filtering options and a bit more detail.

Reasons for Choosing CallHippo

It was a simple platform with an easy to understand pricing structure. I just wanted something basic with no hidden costs. CallHippo was the most transparent and simply explained.

Reasons for Switching to CallHippo

CrazyCall doesn't have the ability to make individual calls. Although not the most efficient way to call multiple people, we needed this functionality as well and CrazyCall was unable to provide this.

Eric from Marketing Doctors

Great Customer Support by CallHippo Team | [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helping me today and he ROCKS! Any time I have needed questions answered, the support team has been extremely helpful.

Pros

Cons

Our agency sets up many accounts for our clients. Sometimes the anti-fraud department flags our new accounts. Our clients pay their CallHippo bill directly so we have many accounts rather than just one. Regardless, the new account openings are resolved quickly.

Pricing and support

Jeff from Remitr

More than meets the eye...

Great integration with HubSpot, and the click-to-dial feature from within HubSpot has pretty much solved the issue of needing to shrink the dialpad.

Pros

The product is very easy to use - only took a few minutes to set everything up and I continue to find helpful features...the dashboard is similar to that of a full CRM and has quite a few stats and features for tracking call volume, etc. The product has a great integration feature and once my dialer was fully integrated with HubSpot, it had a great effect on my overall productivity and cut down quite a bit on my time spent between calls...no need to go back and forth to the dialpad!

Cons

The only two features which require improvement are: 1. The voicemail setup requires me to create a recording using separate software, and then upload it to CH 2. It would be nice to be able to minimize the dialpad in order to hover over pages and see phone numbers which I am manually keying in without having to switch back and forth between the page i am reading and the dialpad 'page'...

Reasons for Switching to CallHippo

Resigned as a VP of an investment firm where we were using RC and took a new position with my current fast-growth company - my current employers use Call Hippo and I decided to give it a try...glad I did!

Fortune from Ogastartup Digital Solutions

Great Customer Support!

Pros

CallHippo has a very responsive customer support team. CallHippo has always ensured that my team receives the best customer support anyone can get. When we had problems during the initial setting up process, the support staff provided fast real time solutions that that impressed me. The customer service people always make sure that customers are treated with the utmost respect and attention and I can say it isn't about what I heard alone but I have firsthand experience of the way they work. The CallHippo system works without glitches and I really like the Call Recording feature which has been of great help. CallHippo is affordable and has great customer service and attributes. My verdict: It's worth a try. You'll be glad you did.

Cons

I'm really satisfied with the way it works. All I can say is that the software development team continue to improve on the excellent job they've done so far.

Poonam from E Virtual Employees

Amazing customer support and call quality!

Overall a nice experience! like the features, clarity on dashboard(after your customer services helped me understand it better) and of course value for money!

Pros

That we always someone to reach out to, in case of a query! need to follow those long procedures to get to the customer service dept. Someone new like me, might have questions and queries in the initial phase! And I highly appreciate CallHippo customer service!

Cons

I would say you should come up with options where one can sign up, without having a GSuit account or with email IDs like Gmail.com, yahoo.com! As I believe an entrepreneur, or a freelancer, might not have access or availability of official email Id! Hence they are left with no choice than not to use your service!!

Reasons for Switching to CallHippo

pathetic customer service! Feel like I wasted enough money there! I wish someone would have told me of your services before!

Adrian from Nevada Power Solutiosn

Help from Customer Support

It has been very beneficial for our agents as calls are recorded we can check our customer support team, also Sales team. The customer support has been always helpful, guys like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are really patient and explain things easy for us to understand.

Pros

It is really easy to use, I have agent in different countries and it is really easy to purchase a number, get them invited and then just take a few minutes until they can start calling.

Cons

Sometimes the Phone app it is a bit Laggy, usually when I have a SMS that I havent responded, I write everything and then press send and nothing happens, I have to close the app, then open the message again, write everything and press send.

Reasons for Choosing CallHippo

I live in Venezuela, here some brands or products are not available, services like CallHippo were just what we Needed, I am incharge of a latin american team divided in 4 countries, working for a US based company, we had a need and we were able to find this useful option.

Andrew from Belk

Perfect phone assistant for small businesses

When you're running a small business, your biggest problem is to divide tasks and to manage calls coming to a single line. The situation here was going out of control, and we had no idea whom to call, or whom to assign a call. CallHippo just fit in the gap and solved all of our problems at once. We set it up in few hours, and it has been making us happy ever since. The line will not always be perfect, and there can be few dropped calls from time to time, but I really think you shouldn't worry about it as you have the perfect customer service on hand to help you deal with the issue. They're pretty quick to fix your problem, even if you're using the lowest plan or you're a new user.

Pros

There is absolutely no confusion concerning the price, you get the set and the features you paid for. In fact, they are pretty straightforward in every sense, providing awesome service whenever necessary. I use it to set availability and to keep track of who has been called, and my favorite thing about it is that I'm not paying per user. It has been a faithful assistant for 6 months now, and the experience is nothing but wonderful.

Carlos from Tablet2Cases

Industry: Wholesale

Great for my team!

I've had a great experience. The software is very easy to use and it covers all the basics functionality.

Pros

Being able to have different departments online at the same time. Also, the pricing is really good for what you get.

Cons

I just hope that internal transfers was part of the regular plan, seems something so basic for the service.

Price

Rohit from Decisive Markets Insights

Industry: Market Research

Fantastic Customer Support by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Before getting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I was in touch with few of the guys before. They were good but not as supportive as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gets to that extra level to help the customer and ensures that all the queries get resolved. Despite of the fact he is suffering from Covid -19 he was up on his toes to meet and greet my queries. I think customer service like him help us in proving good reviews. One suggestion to his reporting manager. If you any clients which are dissatisfied with you services let them talk to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I am sure he will have 90 % retention rate for them . Regards Rohit Coo

Pros

This software is very user friendly and the customer support team especially getting assisted by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] He is very helpful and soft spoken and takes every query very patiently. I think all the customers should be handled by him . Even though he was suffering from Covid-19 he was very supportive. Keep it up!

Cons

No Demerits . Everything is fine . I think this is the best app.

kasra from appech inc.

Great product, can't say the same about customer service

Well, as I mentioned, the product was great, but customer service was not. We used the product for 6-8 months within the first year. Afterward, our business closed, and we had no further use. We had paid upfront for a year; we didn't bother asking for a refund for the remaining months. Comes [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], we get an email that our subscription has been renewed (on a Sunday) again for an entire amount of $1440. 2 minutes after the email came through, we replied, letting them know of the situation and if they can please cancel and issue a refund. So far, they have denied the refund and offered a 50% refund instead. This is certainly wrong, in my opinion, given the circumstances. Due to callhippos predatory practice, we won't be returning in the future; sad to say this as the software was good. However, given our experience, we rather not risk potential sour encounters in the future.

Pros

The software itself was actually great, we used it for 6-8 months, and it did very well.

Cons

They did have some bugs, not show-stoppers, but they were annoying. It took a decent amount of time to get them sorted out, which I think is in some ways normal for any start-up. They did, however, fix it.

Artin from PPC

Great features, well worth the money!

Good experience. They have great customer service that is eager to help. Eventhough they seem to be located in India, it in no way lowers the value of their offering.

Pros

It has what you need for a phone number. Speedy set up, then you can forward the new number to your personal or office number. We've included a voice mail as well so all calls are greeted with a professional message while the line is being redirected. in the past tried 2 other services that did not work and this is the best by far. Been using it for almost 1 year. The phone app is really handy as you can call from the app.

Cons

Nothing much. all is good and can't think of anything, except that for some countries they don't have phone numbers. But guess that's not something not to like - it's just that their service does not include it. If they can have phone numbers for most countries in the world that would be better

Jagpreet from RAB Logistics LLC

Help with call forwarding issue

I can easily take calls in any country when travelling. It make it easier to contact with my customers. I love the customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided today with call forwarding issue. It shows the support team care for the each and every customer.

Pros

Cons

App should have more options in side to change few more setting.

Reasons for Choosing CallHippo

Less expensive and better customer service for others.

Selina from GenY Credit

CallHippo is great!

Great! Customer support is immediate which is a huge plus in my book. And the software is user-friendly.

Pros

It's easy to use. This is my first time using software with advanced functionality. I was nervous, but the learning curve was not as steep as I thought it would be. I am slowly onboarding my team. One was able to get started right away with no experience using this platform

Cons

This has nothing to do with the software itself but I wish there were readily available training videos that I can provide my team.

Reasons for Choosing CallHippo

It came highly recommended and the Call Recording function was included in my package.

Reasons for Switching to CallHippo

I needed a robust system for my sales and client support team.

Eduardo from DeWalls

Great service

great support team always helpful.

Pros

Easy of use, setup and support they are always willing to help

Cons

it hangs ocasionally and it needs better voices for recordings.

easy to use

Leaser from Empire Realty, LLC

Do not use this company

They deactivated my service without forewarning me, I found out it was deactivated when I tried to log in to the platform. When I called them, they were very nonchalant with their reply. I run two businesses and forgot to pay the credit card I had attached to the payment. I would have received an email from a normal company informing me that they could not collect the payment and would have been given opportunity to pay before just being cut off and uninformed. I am now trying to port my number and Call Hippo keeps trying to get me to stay with them, while not honoring my request at all. They told me I would have the pin to port the number within 24 hours of me telling them I did not want to continue with them. I still have not received my PIN number and this negatively affects my business.

Pros

Being able to send/receive text messages on my desktop.

Cons

The software is too expensive for what they offer, it doesn’t include fax service. The call quality was not good.

Reasons for Choosing CallHippo

I didn’t realize Ring Central offered a service with requiring a land line to be used. Considering that fact, Call Hippo seemed to have what I needed.

Response from CallHippo

Replied May 2021

Hi Leaser, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at onboarding@callhippo.com with CC to help@callhippo.com

Matthew from MAD Tech Services

Does everything I need

Overall it has been very positive. Call quality is fantastic, easy to setup and make changes as required. It does offer a lot of featers in the silver plan that would be additional addons with other companies which makes it a great choice.

Pros

I like how easy it is to setup. Hassle free activation, simple to add additional lines, employees etc. Has all the features anyone could want.

Cons

It is now a little expensive for me after covid the AUD dropped so conversions now make it more expensive than local companies unfortunately.

Reasons for Choosing CallHippo

At the time it was price and features for that price.

Reasons for Switching to CallHippo

Needed a phone that allowed inbound calls to mobile phone via an app that could be added to staff members phones while out and about but still have full functions. Optus had us tied down at the office.

Call Hippo --best way to Manage calls

Pros

It helps a lot to maintain call details and helps us to Manage to whom we have to call and whom we have called.it basically work on VoIP and its inbuilt tool helps to find out the details of the callers.It automatically provides the Time Zone while making a call to avoid dilemma of the Time Zone.Its web version and App version remains in sync with each other.We can add on our ads/voice messages while we are offline or we are not available.

Cons

I have been using this from the last dew years , i hadnt find any Dislike ,but sometime due to slow internet the lags can be easily seen between with the Communicators

James from My Next Home Reno

Excellent Service

Excellent

Pros

The software is great but really its the service that makes the difference. We rely a lot of software but equally important is the service from real people in real time.

Cons

Nothing to think of at this time but thanks for asking

Reasons for Switching to CallHippo

Better options for support and features

Josip from Awealth

Low Transparency Pricing

Bad

Pros

It was pretty easy to use and it also seemed good value for money

Cons

When I did my research it was not stated anywhere that outgoing minutes are extra. I went through the trouble of signing up and than realized that this product will not work for me because of the extra per minute charge. First I upgraded the plan and than i realized that even on the higher plan I am paying per minute for outgoing calls. Cheaper to get another line with local carrier. I am mostly upset because this should be listed front and center and not hidden somewhere at the bottom of a very long pricing page. Just wastes everyones time

Seemeded easier

Ivy from Profitable Personnel

Great Customer Service

Pros

1. They offered great customer service, previously [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on of their customer service assisted me and walk me through my concern politely. 2. Convenient to use, handy and you can use your phone when you are outside the office to take calls.

Cons

Before you can't log in using 2 devices at the same time as Desktop + laptop but now you can so I can't think of any cons right now. Oh, and of course because this is a web-based app so make sure you are always online.

Reasons for Switching to CallHippo

Essendex don't have the call feature while Skype can't accept SMS responses

Sven from land-a-deal, Inc

They are getting better and better

Pros

Callhippo is an easy to use and very competitive phone service which was an important aspect for me as a start-up with a low cost approach. Lately they have greatly improved the mobile iOS apps. They are now fully up to date in terms of usability, user friendliness. Support is responsive. Two times I had texting issues that were resolved.

Cons

None ———————————————————————————————————-

David from a.b.e.® Construction Chemicals

Industry: Chemicals

Excellent Customer Support Team

Pros

CallHippo has truly a wonderful customer support team. My team received great help from the support team right from the beginning of the CallHippo adoption. When my team had a bit of difficulty porting our numbers over or during the initial setting up process, the support staff made sure that everything was resolved in time. They have some really genuine people on board and the customers are treated with the utmost respect and care. CallHippo works seamlessly as a whole system. We really appreciate the feature of Call Recording which has been a great help to improve our customer support. CallHippo is an affordable system with great customer service and features. CallHippo is definitely worth a try!

Shesham from Jobsoid Inc.

CallHippo Review

The experience has been good from the time we signed up with them. The team called us immediately after we signed up with them and helped us in integrating with Intercom CRM. The best part about them is their instant chat support. If you encounter critical issues, they arrange Zoom call and make sure the issue is resolved. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from CallHippo are very supportive and recently handled an issue that my team encountered.

Pros

Click to call feature is what I heavily depend on. We have started with call activity log directly in our CRM. CallHippo team is quick to understand your requirements and deliver what you need immediately.

Cons

At times we face call quality issues, but I'm sure the team will resolve this.

NADEEM from MERITZEAL Marketing Solutions

Quality

Pros

Easy to use, mobile app usage.

Cons

Calling, messaging, incoming call, mobile app options

Call quality, caller id

Shiv from Aicence IT Solutions Pvt Ltd

Feedback

I am using Callhippo services for more than an year now and the services are good so far.

Pros

Well, the software is easy to use as it comes with multiple options like web dialer, mobile app etc.

Cons

The help guide is not easy to find. When I wanted to allocate my number I had to reach out to support team, though [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] supported me very well but it could be a good option to have the help guide link avaialble in the menu options.

Frank from Frankfind LLC

Industry: Online Media

Do Not Use CallHippo, They Will Not Followup Properly

My experience with CallHippo was terrible. I wish I never used this company in the first place. I requested to cancel before the monthly charge and I was still charged. I do not feel confident in their communication because I feel that their team members have no idea what is going on. At times, I feel bad for the impatient responses that I have left CallHippo because I have had to wait for a full week to get back to them. I appreciate the help that their manager gives and while I was paying for CallHippo, I felt that their manager was trying the best they could to deliver the message across the team. However, my last statement still stands, they have poor communication with their team members and it leads me to believe that nothing is being done about the support that I'm going after. One example is the time I was trying to port my number into CallHippo. It took me about 2-3 weeks to port the number and there was a constant miscommunication with what they had for instructions. I told them I wanted to 'port out' a number into CallHippo and somehow the message didn't come across well enough. Even with the instructions they had to execute this action. And now, I'm waiting on $90 dollars refund from CallHippo because I cancelled their service. They also removed the phone number for which I had for direct mail (Every Door Direct Mail) and now I can't recover the number anymore.

Pros

Affordable to use. Easy UI. Their follow up needs much work though.

Cons

Do not use CallHippo because their communication skills do not make me feel comfortable with the service that I am getting. Steer clear from the service at all costs. I attempted to change my credit card information because I didn't hear from them for a week and a half on cancelling the service. Please review this screenshot to understand what I am saying here -> [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Andrew from ISCAP

CallHippo

The overall experience has been pretty good. The services work well, I had no problems that disturbed my clients, customer support has been brilliant in helping too and the telephone services at the price level are quite good, which will help immensely in the annual expenses.

Pros

-The customer support team is excellent. They are very responsive and help me resolve my problems. -The prices are afordable: comparable or better than others Virtual Phone Services. -Provides great services for international calling ! Makes international calls alot more easy and less expensive. -It is easy to use. -It has a simple UI which greatly facilitates the domain of the service.

Cons

I had some problems trying to register even with a business email I could not create a new account and the first time I used the service it crushed 2 times and keep logging me out of my account. But i called the support team and they helped me resolve the problem.

Harshavardhan from ZinnoX

Easy to use, Efficient, Hassle-free experience

Pros

There are 2 features that are proving to be most useful for my team. One, the display of time on the dialler is extremely helpful because we service clients from across the world so it is very useful to understand if we can make the call or not as it shows their working hours. Second, the call recording feature allows us to carry out efficient Quality Checks on the teams' performance.

Cons

haven't come across any such feature so far. It is proving to be a very useful product at the moment.

Reasons for Choosing CallHippo

A Trial of all the different options helped us evaluate the solutions better and make a detailed comparison between different features and support. Ultimately it was the support we received and the availability of representatives even at odd hours that helped us take the final decision.

chandra from SINGX PTE LTD

Good customer support

GOOD PRODUCT

Pros

User friendly and customer support. Whenever i am facing issues customer support team is helping me efficiently and instantly. The staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is delivering rapid solution for my issues. Well done [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].Thumbs up!! Keep it up...

Cons

NILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Jesse from Aventi Watches

CallHippo helps our team reach clients that other callers can't

Pros

The dashboard where I can see all activity from my customer service team, the Hubspot integration and the instantaneous customer support that CallHippo provides.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been particularly helpful, and have answered all of my questions thoroughly in a very quick timeframe (matter of minutes).

Cons

The Dialer experience is not smooth: you need to be very patient when confirming that you are not a robot and when editing the number or extension that you wish to dial.

Martha from Dentraveller

Convenient service

The technical support guys are attentive and helfull

Pros

The fact that I can have a local US number where my american customers can reach me out withour paying long distance calls even that my office is in Mexico

Cons

I receive several "trash" Calls... the phone rings but there is nobody on the other side or just "music" so it makes me lost my time

Reasons for Choosing CallHippo

becasue I am not sure about the "portability" of the number I have with you which I have being annoincing since long time ago

Somesh from Funnel Truffle

READ & ASK Before Make a Purchase of the Service

- Try Skype for Business with call number their support is brilliant.

Pros

- You can get a different service with better support 'skype for business'.

Cons

- Discuss your Use Case with the support team before making the purchase. - Support doesn't even understand your use case properly due to lack of knowledge. - They will try to sell you the product no matter what so, please get all the response over email as proof of refund. - You don't receive SMS for verification. So, the service doesn't work. - You don't receive calls for verification from Google Voices, Gmail, Google Adwords, Upwork. - Again make sure ask before you make the final purchase because they don't wanna refund wanna your money - Also, their automation mailer will disturb you even if you are on a call with them.

Reasons for Switching to CallHippo

- Receive SMS for verification - Receive phone calls from Google Voices, Gmail, Google Adwords, Upwork.

Response from CallHippo

Replied May 2021

Hi Somesh, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at onboarding@callhippo.com with CC to help@callhippo.com

Naomi from fusiontech

Great Experience

New-age voip business phone system CallHippo is a boon to my business. With this software, I can now look forward to modern ways of business interactions. From my clients to my team members, I ensure proper flow of work and uninterrupted communication. CallHippo helps me to bind everyone in a common forum and take corporate communications, to a new level. The software also generates useful data and analytics that help me to assess my team performance and take proper measures to improve their productivity.

Pros

Good quality sound User Friendly Quickly installed Reliable phone system

Cons

Waiting for few more feature updates

Michael from buyOTTads.com

never had a problem

Tech support answers either live or within minutes. The entire staff is easy to work with.

Pros

being using the telephony software for a few years and I have never had a problem. It always works.

Estrellita Asenorio from AEGA Design & Consulting Services SRL

Industry: Publishing

Great Customer Support, Dash Board User Friendly

I just want to say thank you to both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for their patience in understanding my need as a new small business launcher and for guiding me to the best option based on my current business status. Both of them have accurately walked me through and helped me understand and navigate the dashboard with ease and convenience. Customer support is very essential to me - and they've nailed it!

Pros

The features of the software is very user friendly especially for non-IT abridged person.

Cons

I haven't found the weakness of the software as I am new to this as of now. But for sure, I will give another review given the chance in the coming months.

Reasons for Choosing CallHippo

The price is within my budget, the customer service is top-notched, the technical knowledge is very accurate and moreover, they know how to go down to a lay-man's level and this is important for new users.

Nikhil from Codevidhya

Easy to Use and Easy Onboarding

We have multiple clients across the world and Callhippo has made it so easy.

Pros

A great tool with lot of features. Best part is just sign up and start using. Very easy to setup. I loved their support during the purchase decisions and transparency. Customer Support is 24*7

Cons

Nothing as such but automatic calls would really help.

Jean from HydroSilex

Great Support

Good

Pros

Ease of use and the great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

The logins take a bit long with having to cling on the squares

LORENZA from KINNEY INTERNATIONAL

Quality of the CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Having a great CUSTOMER SUPPORT online 24/7, So thankful especially to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who guide and help us to make it easy our application, He so knowledgeable to his work fields, I remember also the other girl, if i'm not mistaken the name is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] she also assisting us and having a great conversation to her,. Kuddos! to your customer support and good services! Thank you CALLHIPPO!

Pros

Most giving a big impact is easy to buy and access the services. Application is so easy and having a fast process of services.

Cons

Have some difficulties only providing the identification card with address, some of the I.D are don't have address.