What are CallHippo users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using CallHippo software through verified user reviews

• icon"Easy to set up, looks like good cost effective solution for my need."
  • icon"Phone App - alternative to mobile. Amazing costumer support - they reply in the chat very fast."
  • icon"It is a basket of valuable solutions for SME and individuals like me."
  • icon"Lack of voice mail drop and sms sequences was annoying in that i had to find different solutions to then stitch together."
  • icon"The lack of paying attention to detail in the web pages was evident in similar problems that occurred getting the software to work."
  • icon"There are times when connections drop, and this can cause inconvenience."

Browse all CallHippo Reviews

• Have you used CallHippo and would like to share your experience with others?

Tanya

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Great little tool for sales calls

Fortune

Great Customer Support!

Pros

CallHippo has a very responsive customer support team. CallHippo has always ensured that my team receives the best customer support anyone can get. When we had problems during the initial setting up process, the support staff provided fast real time solutions that that impressed me. The customer service people always make sure that customers are treated with the utmost respect and attention and I can say it isn't about what I heard alone but I have firsthand experience of the way they work. The CallHippo system works without glitches and I really like the Call Recording feature which has been of great help. CallHippo is affordable and has great customer service and attributes. My verdict: It's worth a try. You'll be glad you did.

Cons

I'm really satisfied with the way it works. All I can say is that the software development team continue to improve on the excellent job they've done so far.

Divy

Overall Good Experience

Pros

Easy to use, manage and cost-effective and good support from Aparna

Cons

Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing

Ease of use

Diya

June 2022

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped me in activating my account and patiently guided me through the process.

My calls keep dropping or while having a conversation the call goes blank

Pros

The voice call feature & voicemail detection

Cons

The voice quality and network is a problem

Dave

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

April 2022

CallHippo

Online support is very helpful. In my most recent contact with them [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was able to locate and provide the information I needed in a quick and courteous manner.

Pros

This was very easy to set up and implement, no need for outside assistance.

Cons

None for us. CallHippo performs exactly as needed, filling our need without a lot of costly add-ons that we don't need.

Ibrahim

You are the best!

Pros

Your customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great!

Cons

nothing all is good with your customer support, all is great!

Jignesh

Best Support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

I am using callhippo service for more than one year and my experience is quite well till now and I have contacted Mr Jitendra to expand my subscription and he has provided me the best deal and support.

Pros

Easy to call, good connection, easy to manage and customer support Call recording feature Smart switch feature

Cons

As of now I have not experienced any cons but for sure in future I will be giving feedback if I feel like.

Reasons for choosing CallHippo

This is my first telephonic software. I have not used any software before.

Somesh

READ & ASK Before Make a Purchase of the Service

- Try Skype for Business with call number their support is brilliant.

Pros

- You can get a different service with better support 'skype for business'.

Cons

- Discuss your Use Case with the support team before making the purchase. - Support doesn't even understand your use case properly due to lack of knowledge. - They will try to sell you the product no matter what so, please get all the response over email as proof of refund. - You don't receive SMS for verification. So, the service doesn't work. - You don't receive calls for verification from Google Voices, Gmail, Google Adwords, Upwork. - Again make sure ask before you make the final purchase because they don't wanna refund wanna your money - Also, their automation mailer will disturb you even if you are on a call with them.

Reasons for switching to CallHippo

- Receive SMS for verification - Receive phone calls from Google Voices, Gmail, Google Adwords, Upwork.

Response from CallHippo

Hi Somesh, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at onboarding@callhippo.com with CC to help@callhippo.com

Replied May 2021

Feroz

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Decent VOIP Service

Pros

Offers good various options as an owner or dashboard user.

Cons

The dialer can be designed a little better

Dick Roma

Great after support service

I would like to mention the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] she makes sure that the problem will be solved after the chat, she gives updates from time to time just to make sure that i am aware that they are still working on the problem

Pros

The after support is really awesome and the ease of installation

Cons

The smart dialer is not available for business plan :(

Reasons for switching to CallHippo

Just to see if we can use callhippo and possibly use them for the call center setup for our clients

Vandana

CallHippo

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] had been very helpful to set this rolling

Pros

easy dialing , easy reporting, settings and user friendly

Cons

yet to figure out, just started with free trial

Prerna

June 2022

Nice platform to work on

Fast, details are accurate, handy easy to use

Pros

Fast, very easy , useful to one, accurate,

Cons

Nothing there to enhance or add anything , its good

Johan

Great support!

Love it!

Pros

Integration was very easy with the help of the great support team.

Cons

Sometimes the Dialer takes time to open in a new tab - maybe that can be improved upon.

Reasons for switching to CallHippo

I was not able to make outound calls on the plan I was on.

Amit

Excellent Sales and Support Team, But could use a few more features and integrations.

Overall I am more satisfied here than, dial pad, phone.com and cloud.io. Even Zendesk support wasn't that great and don't even get me started on Zoom phone setup. What a nightmare compared to yours. You guys are onto something, don't lose your excellent support and sales strategy.

Pros

Ease of use, and how quickly I could implement my setup. Moreover the quick and friendly sales and support team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Support were just wonderful people to work with.

Cons

It would have been great if we can implement a team chat plugging for my website right through here like it is with zoom and zendesk, but for now, I think you have some room to grow on your product interface development and integration to implement for the future, which is pivotal for your company.

Reasons for choosing CallHippo

Your support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] quick response and willingness to explain everything over a quick screen share was enough for me to get started with this solutions. and Today, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] quick responses and answers were enough for me to know that I will stick around for a bit longer. :) Happy Customer today.

Reasons for switching to CallHippo

Lack of support and quick response from their customer service team. these days I don't have time to wait for someone to call me back the next day on a ticket or even 2 hours from now. Times have changed and I don't think they realize this.

Aaron

Industry: Veterinary

Thank you so much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], phenomenal Customer Service!

Incredible rate, quality, customer support, everyone goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that their customers are well taken care of and it is something that is noticible from the very first moment you sign on with a customer service rep. As someone who works in I.T. and handles situations like these on a daily basis I can appreciate just how much work goes into the service they provide to their customers, and this speaks volumes. The time I spent with my customer service rep. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] there were many moments where the conversation could have ended with my issue left unresolved, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was patient and strategically helped me find a solution to the issue I was having. Individuals like this are a HUGE asset to a company, and with individuals like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the team I have no doubt that the future is very bright for CallHippo.

Pros

Provides all the features that would need and then some. There are lots of services to choose from but no matter which service you choose having reliable customer service is critical to making it all work.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is the robot voice for the voicemail technology could probably be upgraded. But they also allow you to upload your own pre-recorded audio file which works perfectly for me so it wasn't really an issue at all.

Reasons for choosing CallHippo

Customer service is the reason I stayed. If you want a company that bends over backward for you to make sure that you are happy then you will be right at home with CallHippo. My customer service agent spent his New Year's Eve patiently assisting me with my telecom needs. Individuals who work like this and perform benevolent deeds like these have a way of rewarding individuals 10-fold in the long run. I wish only the very best to CallHippo and to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for such phenomenal guidance and support. Thank you a million times over, and a very Happy New Year to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the CallHippo friends & family.

Hugo

Industry: Investment Management

Customer Support Service - Live Chat

I would really like to thank my amazing support agents who have been with me from the beginning and continue to be there, guiding me and holding my hand every step of the way, their product knowledge is superb, they respond within seconds, they're patient and very kind and also a great team of advisers! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are amazing! It is individuals like these two that hold a company's name and reputation as high as possible. It is very rare to find support agents that go the extra mile for their customers and so far [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have went above and beyond, assisting me with my needs. Thank you for such an outstanding support service! Please keep it up!

Pros

What I appreciate most about Call Hippo, hmm... It would be the virtual numbers, it is the main reason I signed up for this in the first place, so I started on the bronze plan however within a few days I upgraded to platinum as it offers so much more benefits like soft-phone integration, unlimited calling minutes plus a free virtual number.

Cons

What I didn't appreciate about the software is using the call Hippo dialing soft-phone, I mean yes it is simple to use and effective in terms of its functionality however I don't quite like the look of it, it looks boring, I really would recommend that the look could be a little more interesting.

Reasons for choosing CallHippo

Well I noticed that it was more affordable to get a virtual number from CallHippo however that was not the case because I had to get on a plan which costed me more than I expected but by then it was too late to back out, luckily I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and they recommenced that I upgrade my plan to get more benefits because I was also looking for afford calling per second billing and once I found out what the Platninum plan had to offer I was more than happy to choose it!

Holly

Great basic outbound calling software, perfect for smaller companies

Overall I am quite satisfied with CallHippo. It has provided the functionality we needed and it was easy to set up and to train staff on.

Pros

Call Hippo doesn't require any downloading to your computer, you work from the website or you can download the app if you want to use your mobile. It has predictive dialler capabilities but also allows users to make one off calls via a keypad, that is a very handy feature. Ability to sign up month to month and add credit as you need is also useful when you are a smaller organisation or starting out with a new service and do not yet know your annual requirements.

Cons

The reporting capabilities are limited and quite basic. I would definitely like to be able to dig a bit deeper into some of the metrics but the program doesn't allow that and you need to do a bit of the work yourself once you have downloaded the excel spreadsheet. The reporting needs more filtering options and a bit more detail.

Reasons for choosing CallHippo

It was a simple platform with an easy to understand pricing structure. I just wanted something basic with no hidden costs. CallHippo was the most transparent and simply explained.

Reasons for switching to CallHippo

CrazyCall doesn't have the ability to make individual calls. Although not the most efficient way to call multiple people, we needed this functionality as well and CrazyCall was unable to provide this.

Eric

Great Customer Support by CallHippo Team | [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helping me today and he ROCKS! Any time I have needed questions answered, the support team has been extremely helpful.

Pros

Once you learn to use it, it is very easy and robust. It does more than what we need it to do, and the price is great.

Cons

Our agency sets up many accounts for our clients. Sometimes the anti-fraud department flags our new accounts. Our clients pay their CallHippo bill directly so we have many accounts rather than just one. Regardless, the new account openings are resolved quickly.

CallRail

CallRail

Pricing and support

Jeff

More than meets the eye...

Great integration with HubSpot, and the click-to-dial feature from within HubSpot has pretty much solved the issue of needing to shrink the dialpad.

Pros

The product is very easy to use - only took a few minutes to set everything up and I continue to find helpful features...the dashboard is similar to that of a full CRM and has quite a few stats and features for tracking call volume, etc. The product has a great integration feature and once my dialer was fully integrated with HubSpot, it had a great effect on my overall productivity and cut down quite a bit on my time spent between calls...no need to go back and forth to the dialpad!

Cons

The only two features which require improvement are: 1. The voicemail setup requires me to create a recording using separate software, and then upload it to CH 2. It would be nice to be able to minimize the dialpad in order to hover over pages and see phone numbers which I am manually keying in without having to switch back and forth between the page i am reading and the dialpad 'page'...

Reasons for switching to CallHippo

Resigned as a VP of an investment firm where we were using RC and took a new position with my current fast-growth company - my current employers use Call Hippo and I decided to give it a try...glad I did!

Mathan Rae

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

The telephony for MSMSEs

Overall, we are happy with callhippo and look forward to grow our business having them as our telephony partner.

Pros

CallHippo has been a great help for us. It has allowed us to be contacted by and make contact to our client's customers without breaking the bank. The interface is intuitive and practical and very easy to learn and administer. Their technical support was also very prompt and timely in their response and resolution.

Cons

All the features they offer are useful to us for our business needs right now. I do not know anything else we would need from them.

Reasons for choosing CallHippo

Callhippo offered a better value when it came to the price point.

Reasons for switching to CallHippo

They were just too expensive for a small business especially for multiple agents who are not on 24/7.

Highly Reccomend

We are happy with this product! We were using ringcentral before and had issues with no support. Here they have 24/7 support always ready to help

Pros

It has decent connectivity and simple to set up and use. They have mobile apps which makes it simpler to stay in touch with our clients.

Cons

It can get difficult to get numbers, I understand that they have strict compliance policies, which is good in longe run.

Jameir

Great Customer Service! Best calling platform I've used hands down!

I've been with Callhippo for a few months now, February 2021 will be my official start up month. I've been testing their system for about 4-6 months now. Love it!

Pros

I love the functionality of Callhippo, its simple to use and best of all they offer 24/7 live chat support. I had problems occur but they went forward and fixed whatever issue I have. Love this calling platform. A bit more than I want to pay sometimes but all in all they are one of the best. Hands down. Thank you guys!

Cons

I would have to get back to you guys on that! That's a good thing :)n

Reasons for choosing CallHippo

I wanted to give a new company a try! Instantly I fell in love with it because it provided EVERYTHING I was looking for plus at a wonderful price!

SHAHRAM

Running it like a scam

Terrible. Scam artists in their sales and customer success teams.

Pros

Easy of deployment and average cost compared to others

Cons

After more than a year of using them and dealing with sporadic technical issues, finance let me know callhippo had made some significant charges to our credit cards used for monthly payments. We called them to see why. This is what they told us and I have them in email too as we pressed more: "We had made a mistake in your pricing a year ago and this is what we have to charge you now to make up for it!" Essentially that is their way of increasing the price on you. And then also had gone ahead and moved us from monthly plan to an annual plan without our permisson. I have an email from their sales team when we bought that our prices was x dollars and it would "never" change. When we asked them to reconcile these, the palyed games for 3 months and did not respond to repeated requests to give us an answer or refund. The support has been nothing short of scam! I am incredibly disappointed how they treat their long-term customers. Stay away from this product unless you are fine working with charalttans.

Cost was high.

RaviRaj

Really Great Virtual Number Product for any IT Start-Up.

As an IT start-up, I am in a need of US virtual number to expand my business in the USA. so I came to know about all Callhippo. I visited the website to know more about the offerings which they provide and started chatting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. she helped me to understand the platform resolve my queries before purchase and assisted me to get quick onboard. also, arrange my call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] this guy also helped me to configure the entire system and resolve all technical queries. so as a support Callhippo is 10/10. I am really satisfied with the product and support.

Pros

The most interesting feature is that I can place outgoing calls and also receive calls from all over the globe and through the same I can increase our customer experience as well as increase our sales. so truly it's a great product for me.

Cons

Not found any. everything is great. The system is very essential.

Reasons for choosing CallHippo

Very user-friendly, Quick support, and most importantly Callhippo teams support & guidance [SENSITIVE CONTENT] both are the very knowledgeable and the best solution providers of your queries.

Ivy

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Good investment

Exceptional!

Pros

It is super easy to navigate, no need to have deep training for newly onboarded employees. Good customer support, kudos to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for always assisting us in terms of support.

Cons

None so far, they already resolved my raised issue before about the compatibility of browsers.

4.23/5 out of 341 reviews