ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System Software Reviews

ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System Software Reviews

Find out more:

Recommendations

Find out more:

• icon"However, I believe that the most important thing about ULTATEL is their support. Every time I had to reach out, I had a delightful experience."
  • icon"Everyone at Ultatel is super friendly, they have a quick response time and they always strive to help me solve my issues quickly and effeciently."
  • icon"Call quality and reliability are awesome. Since we moved away from a competitor, we never had an issue with call quality or call dropping anymore."
  • icon"The windows client loses connection after a while and needs to be restarted to continue working."

All ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System Reviews

Zac

Premium Cloud Phone System With Mid-Market Prices

So far, the experience with ULTATEL has been great. From the actual service provided, to their infrastructure and apps, to their customer support.The sales process happened fast and we got up and running in no time. They also facilitated the migration process from our previous service provider.

Pros

Call quality and reliability are awesome! Since we moved away from a competitor, we never had an issue with call quality or call dropping anymore.ULTATEL mobile app is also very good and allows my team to stay connected easily, even when on the road.

Cons

To be honest, we didn't had any issues with ULTATEL yet. We moved away from a competitor we were using for more than 5 years, and 5 minutes later we were running on ULTATEL, much more smoothly.

Reasons for choosing ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System

We didn't moved forward with Skype because we felt we would be facing the same support issues. And then, between Nextiva and ULTATEL, we decided to go with ULTATEL because their sales team and process was much better, explaining the product and offering a demo.

Reasons for switching to ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System

The quality of the service provided by RingCentral has been declining for the last couple of years. We had huge issues with their mobile apps becoming slow or unresponsive, even on high-end devices, and also using a lot of battery. On top of that, their support was absolutely useless, just pointing us to generic FAQ pages, and never really diving deeper on the issues we are facing.

Katie

Industry: Facilities Services

November 2022

Great system that comes with outstanding customer service

Overall the experience has been great.

Pros

I like that people can't tell if I'm calling from my office or my basement. I also like the email voicemails.

Cons

Once you transfer a call, you can't retrieve if the other person doesn't pick up like you can on the desk phone.

Reasons for choosing ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System

Customer Service. I can email/call and you will do the programming for me. I am not a phone programmer, I am in Human Resources and happen to be in charge of handling the phones. I don't have time to learn to figure out programing and it is simple to put a ticket in and know it is taken care of.

Reasons for switching to ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System

I wasn't happy with the other company. I had to do a lot of the programing and it was confusing. Plus there was a cost savings.

Justin

Okay

Overall the customer support has been great. The onboarding was fantastic.

Pros

I have access to set things up myself. Customer support is really good.

Cons

The integration with teams just doesn't work all that well.

Jill

October 2022

Over all good expertise start to use

Pros

The integration with Microsoft Teams along with the price and promise of services it what sold me on switching providers to ULTATEL. ULTATEL was fantastic at communication and follow through during the setup and implementation. We have had a couple of times where we have needed support and it has always been handed quickly and professionally with quick solutions.

Cons

The default settings should be updated for phone groups to continue to ring everyone even if someone is set to out of the office

Reasons for choosing ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System

The price and personal service given during the sales process

Laura

September 2022

Great system, amazing customer service!!

Beforehand, I was dreading a phone system change, but my experience with Ultatel has been amazing! I wish we had changed to them sooner. The system works exactly as we had hoped. The admin software lets me manage things to the extent that I'd like. The training and rollout were seamless. But the very best thing about Ultatel is the Customer Service. If I make a request, they are incredibly fast to reply and take immediate action. And every single interaction with a customer service or technical rep has been a delight. I don't know what they do for training, but I wish I could bottle it up!

Pros

The system is easy to use and intuitive; very reliable; call recording feature and other admin tools are great. We mainly use the desk phones, but can easily use through our laptops if we'd like.

Cons

All I can think of is that the smartphone app is not quite as clear with sound quality as talking directly on my phone

Reasons for switching to ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System

We wanted to transition to VoIP and had heard good things about Yealink systems

Elisha

Amazing Support!

It was an easy switch! The program is user friendly, the onboarding team helped with any questions we had and we have since been able to add users and remove with ease!

Pros

Everyone at Ultatel is super friendly, they have a quick response time and they always strive to help me solve my issues quickly and effeciently!

Cons

We are still having a few challenges receiving faxes, that might just be the line and not the product itself

Reasons for choosing ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System

All of our products are Microsoft, it was easy to implement and it came with a fax option.

Reasons for switching to ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System

We were having issues with our phone provider, we couldn't easily transfer calls, it was costing a lot of money

Liva

October 2022

Ultatel is a great service and excellent customer service

Overall experience has been great!

Pros

The customer service is second to none! They are responsive immediately to all of my concerns and whenever there has been a glitch, they have corrected it immediately! The follow through and follow up is excellent as well.

Cons

The features of the phone are a little different from our previous phones, so that took some adjusting for our team, there were some software tweaks that have needed to happen to get everyone on my team to a good user point.

Reasons for switching to ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System

The pricing was getting out of control and the ability to work from other locations (soft phone app) was never an option.

Jameson

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Simple to Use, Easy to Manage

Vastly superior maintenance and management over the on-site system we had previously. It's much easier to add and move lines vs the old non-sip system, and most months I spend no time at all thinking about the phone system.

Pros

Rolling out the system was very painless. They did all the hard work, and I just had to tell them what names and extensions to use. Phones come pre-assigned, and reassigning them is a simple email.

Cons

The desktop and mobile software isn't as polished as it could be. The windows client loses connection after a while and needs to be restarted to continue working.

Reasons for choosing ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System

Easier management, better price, fewer unnecessary features.

Megan

Awesome Service

Very Satisfied. Definitely will recommend!

Pros

Easy install and amazing service! Any changes or needs done very quickly and efficiently.

Cons

Checking the voice mails still is a challenge.

Reasons for switching to ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System

better product, better service and better price!

Samir

ultatel

Pros

Easy to use able to get help when I need

Cons

Nothing to tell about I dislike the system.

Kremena

Great Experiance

With Ultatel Cloud Business Phone System we can give admin permissions to users to only see their calls or manager to see only a specific department call history and reports. It is a great addition to what we have been looking to get from Ultatel, we can run reports and have calls recorded for training or reviews. We are able to assess how many calls are answered, by whom at what time we should have more employees answering the calls and which days are busy for us. These reports allow us to work on our work schedule to accommodate the needs of our customers.

Pros

We use TEAMS with the Ultatel VoIP service, and this was very important implementation for us as we already have been using TEAMS for other services. The onboarding preparation, transition and implementation was very smooth, and the support team has guided us all the way with 24/7 responses on all of our requests. Great customer service!

Cons

We really were looking forward to having international phone lines with VoIP and using TEAMS as a phone and Ultatel did so for us! We did want to have WhatsApp integration for all main lines and Ultatel provide a work around to use whatsapp on the computer. We wish we can have text messaging to all phone numbers that call us. Overall, this is the best service we can find to help us with TEAMS integration and WhatsApp. We are very happy with the service, and we strongly recommend them as a reliable and competent partner for your business needs.

Reasons for switching to ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System

Ultatel offers more features and integration with TEAMS. Ultatel customer service is way more responsive and always available to help us.

Dan

Industry: Restaurants

May 2022

Ultatel

Customer support is very good.

Pros

Call Recording is a very useful feature.

Cons

Naming of objects should be more flexible.

Mohamed

ULTATEL Review - Reliable and affordable service

Service is reliable, feature-rich, and affordable in comparison to other service providers.

Pros

We moved to ULTATEL in December 2019, just before the pandemic and it was a very good move at the right time. ULTATEL helped us in making sure all our remote workers have no issue communicating with our customers and vendors as if they were in the office. We also like the reliability of the service with no downtime in these last 2 and half years. their customer service is great, if we need any change or reconfiguration of anything in the system, they are always available and quick to do the changes for us.

Cons

so far everything went smooth, nothing really missing

Reasons for choosing ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System

ULTATEL plans have more features than the competitors at a lower price plus their customer service is rated better.

Kat

May 2022

Incredible Value and Customer Support

I am very happy with my purchase, the support I receive, and the company as a whole. I don't have much else to say but it really is a great product for the price, I've used Grasshopper before, and it was way worse and more expensive...

Pros

I love all the features that are included for the price. If I ever had an issue, their customer support would respond almost immediately, and I never had to wait. Integration into my CRM was also out of my hands as they did it for me.

Cons

For what I need, I have encountered no issues or something that I dislike.

Reasons for choosing ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System

The price was better, and they assured me that they had better support.

Reasons for switching to ULTATEL Cloud Business Phone System

Terrible customer service and too many problems.

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

November 2022

Perfect phone system for remote and on-the-go businesses

We had a problem before with customers communication being scattered around. ULTATEL helped us solve this issue by connecting our Microsoft Teams with our business