What are ClickMeeting users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ClickMeeting software through verified user reviews

• icon"Clickmeeting's interface has always been an advantage of the service."
  • icon"I guess it's normal for such tools but it's good that you can record the webinar and it's saved on the platform."
  • icon"I like that Click Meeting offers a great, basic webinar service for a great price. It was far less expensive than other options."
  • icon"EVERYTHING else was horrid. I lost 75% of my attendees due to the terrible functionality and un-user friendly platform."
  • icon"We haven't run into anything that has caused us to reconsider our purchase. Maybe they could drop the price."
  • icon"Seem to have a lot of audio issues, and I'm worried about the new version focusing on the wrong user base (younger audience rather than older)."

Browse all ClickMeeting Reviews

• Have you used ClickMeeting and would like to share your experience with others?

Pierre-Clement

THE Alternative to appear.in or skype.

My experience have been great with ClickMeeting, really ease to use and full of features !

Pros

I've been looking for a long time for an all in one tool that help us to create quick meeting room for up to 4 people but also being able to organise interactive webinar in order to generate more leads. That's when I found clickmeeting ! This all in one tool is perfect you can easily share your desktop, invite many people, create webinar, create simple meeting, interact on the same document and also easily share presentation. If like me you are searching for a perfect all in one webinar / meeting tool go for it !

Cons

The only cons I would have is that it might be tricky for some people, which are not familiar with the tool to give the ability for other participants to talk and activate their webcam. They have to go on the presenter video box and then click on the icons to activate their own mic and webcam.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Pierre, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Clickmeeting for webinar

It helped us to arrange a small scale webinars with our customers and we did not have too many errors but would be happy to see more features.

Pros

ClickMeeting provides Facebook and Youtube streams, if you are in the first steps arranging webinars ClickMeeting could be an option. Tutorials and customer support is really helpful. Statistic reports make it easy to measure your webinar success. It has a pool and survey features help you to understand customer needs.

Cons

Even though the software is easy to use but sad that at least for beginners they do not offer a free plan. I would be happy if I could see the wireless screen sharing integration.

Reasons for switching to ClickMeeting

Live streams quality were better which was the key point because social media is the place where we are most active.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. We would like to inform you that we offer a 30-day free trial to test the platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Małgorzata

I recommend ClickMeeting!

ClickMeeting is an excellent communication platform. It is effortless to use. It is one of the best tools I have used.

Pros

I like the most: - ease of use - high quality records - good communication tools with users - polish language version - very good help desk this year

Cons

Nothing... I do not have any complaints.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Replied May 2022

Cristian

Très deçu

J'ai annulé mon compte suite à un problème technique pour lequel clickmeeting refuse de me rembourser une partie des frais. en tant que organisateur après plusieurs tests, mon publique ne m'a pas entendu alors que le micro était allumé.J'ai du me reconnecter et ai finalement réussi à être entendu après 15 minutes. Pas terrible pour une première. En tant que débutant pour les webinars j'avais besoin de l'outil pour une séance (unique dans un premier temps) Je n'avais pas compris que mon compte allait être reconduit sur le mois suivant automatiquement. J'ai également surestime le nombre de participants et donc payé plus cher que nécessaire. Le deuxième mois m'a été facturé (prolongé) sans que j'ai eu besoin d'une prestation. Le fait que leur service clientèle "primé" n'était pas d'accord pour rembourser cette sur-dépense me paraît abusé, même si tout est certainement contractualisé quelque part sur leur site. J'allais organiser d'autres webinars occasionnels mais tenu compte des conditions limitatives et peu ajustées par rapport aux réels besoins des clients je ne donnerai pas suite. Je trouve que les services ne vont pas du tout dans le sens du client et sont loin des services client proposés par Apple, Uber ou Amazon. La phrase "Nous sommes connus pour notre service clientèle primé" est un abus de confiance vue de ma perspective.

Pros

Liste CSV et vidéo facile à télécharger.

Cons

Mauvaise ergonomie, très difficile à configurer, lors mon premier (et dernier) webinar le publique ne m'a pas entendu pendant un moment alors que le microphone était allumé. J'ai du me reconnecter pour me faire entendre. Le service client est très décevant et pas du tout orienté dans le sens de la satisfaction client. La phrase "Nous sommes connus pour notre service clientèle primé" est un abus de confiance vue de ma perspective.

Reasons for choosing ClickMeeting

Je pensais pour le prix mais j'ai fait une grande erreur. Cela m'a couté beaucoup plus cher que je pensais.

Response from ClickMeeting

Dear Cristian. Thank you for your opinion and mentioned cases. Microphone problems are often caused by: - another instant messaging service is activated that intercepts the sound signal, - opening tabs/windows in a browser with a ClickMeeting room. In these and similar situations, the fastest way is to turn off other messengers and start the meeting in a different browser. The procedure is well illustrated by our infographic: https://knowledge.clickmeeting.com/infographic/how-to-join-an-event/. Occasionally, a large number of cameras turned on during a meeting may result in sound dropouts when Internet connection is poor. We recommend temporarily deactivating participants' cameras. Our customer support team helps you quickly in similar cases. In the event of a refund, they are honored in justified cases. It is difficult for us to respond to matters on the basis of "I did not use the tool, I am asking for a refund". We hope that the client will read the terms of the account.

Geoffrey

When stability is your #1 criteria

I like that it's a flexible and easy to use tool. Support is always here to help. My main concerns are the hefty price if you signup without any discount, the lack of flexibility when it comes to upgrades (need to go through support), the lack of marketing features to maximize sales / conversions when you're live.

Pros

It's the most stable webinar tool I've tested. Even if you run into problems, you can still switch to the phone option to pick up where you left. Recordings are made in the cloud and can be synced automatically with your dropbox (but as a rule of thumbs, I always recommend to make your own local recording, better be safe than sorry). The API allows to automate a lot of stuff in the background if you want to skip their registration process to increase conversions.

Cons

There is no way to have a real button for your call to action like in webinarjam : you can just paste a link in the chat. Generally speaking, it's not a "marketing centered" tool so you won't have all those features like "scarcity" countdown available. Pricing is quite expensive, especially if you need to run parallel sessions and capacity upgrades. For big capacity upgrades (>500 attendees), I had to contact support ahead of time as it's a manual process. It's not always possible to "know" in advance so you will most likely run out of capacity or pay for nothing. The API

Reasons for switching to ClickMeeting

Gotowebinar needs your attendees to install something which adds a lot of friction. Clickmeeting works directly in your browser.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Geoffrey, Thank you for your review and rating. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Replied February 2022

Easy to administer

All you need to do the webinar from your home to reach people all around the world. Easy, simple and usefull.

Pros

ClickMeeting is easy to administer and user-friendly. There is multiple features you can use during webinars. The option that automaticaly sends certificates to participants is a real timesaver. Great and quick technical support if needed.

Cons

Can't see any cons and I've been using ClickMeeting for at least 2 years.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello, Thank you for the review. We are glad tha you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Anna

March 2022

One of the best video conferencing softwares

Pros

ClickMeeting is very good communication platform. We use it to organize webinars. The great advantage is the ability to upload presentation in server memory. Another benefit is access to information and statistics in the report generated after the event. The tool is very intuitive and simply to use. Clear interface, easy registration. Professional technical support and customer service.

Cons

For now we can't found something wrong with this toll. We highly recommend ClickMeeting!

Response from ClickMeeting

Thank you for the review. We are glad tha you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Teaj

Katarzyna

April 2022

ClickMeeting: amazing and intuitive tool

Pros

- polish language version - easy to use - nice interface - great quality of picture and sound - stable connection

Cons

Nothing so far. The quality of the service is really good, without any setbacks. We are using it very successfully! It's very useful!

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Katarzyna, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Replied April 2022

Good for webinar presenter but not for me

To webinar, I've choosed ClickMeeting last OCT-2018. After 5 times of live broadcasting, I've decided to change webinar S/W. The reason why I find another webinar S/W are below. - ClickMeeting has limited function to edit on registration page. such as background image, logo uploading. I can't satisfy our customer, so I decided to find another webinar S/W and I found Livestorm. - ClickMeeting is more expensive compare with Livestorm on my circumstance so I switched. Although I use Livestorm now, ClickMeeting is a good webinar S/W to person who has need to have a webinar as a rookie presenter.

Pros

- easy to attend : can attendee on browser via WebRTC technology - Whiteboard : can annotate about information to attendees - various function for webinar

Cons

- lack of custom : can't modify screen size and location - limited function to edit on registration page - expensive compare with Livestorm

Response from ClickMeeting

Thank you for your valuable opinion and comments. For a monthly package of 100 participants, we offer the price of EUR 70 (Live) or EUR 85 (Automated) and Livestorm EUR 99, we have a cheaper offer. We offer an additional paid option to change the brand in the account. A white label solution is also possible. Please contact our sales department: https://clickmeeting.com/solutions/enterprise.

Greg

ClickMeeting was easy to use, but the video quality was poor and pixelated.

I was able to schedule and connect an online meeting with this product.

Pros

What I like most about ClickMeeting is that it is super easy to use. Setting up a meeting was simple and my client had no trouble getting connected.

Cons

What I like least about ClickMeeting is the video quality. Using the same camera (the onboard one in my iMac) that I use for HD results in other applications, I could not get HD results with CLickMeeting. No matter what I tried, the video was annoyingly pixelated and this bothered both my client and me enough that we elected to quit the application and hold our meeting on another platform.

Kamila

The most useful webinar platform on the market

Pros

I have been using this tool for at least 6 years in our company and so far we haven't found anything better. Clickmeeting is very easy to use. The most valuable feature is ability to customize registration form and follow-up activities to your needs. We are also happy to use the survey option during the webinar

Cons

I don't like the fact that Powerpoint presentations lose all transitions and animation when adding to the Clickmeeting. Online streaming should be in the standard subscription (it is additionally paid). I think that the weakest feature is chat moderation - it's only convenient for up to 300 participants. With more participants, it is difficult to control all questions and comments.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Kamila, Thank you for your feedback. PowerPoint presentation is converted to pdf when uploaded to the account, that is why it loses its transitions. We offer Screen Share feature as a workaround. As for the chat moderation feature, please feel free to contact our Customer Success Team to share more details on that matter, so we can forward your feedback to our R&D Team: https://clickmeeting.com/contact All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Replied August 2021

Alfredo

Por lejos, el mejor soft para la realización de Webinars Profesionales

En estos tiempos de aislamiento social por la pandemia de Covid que nos toca vivir, en los que muchos han tenido que salir (obligados) a realizar reuniones virtuales, webinars y afines -en muchos de los cuales me ha tocado participar como asistente-, y en las mas variadas plataformas existentes; cada vez que lo hice me he convencido un poco mas que los seminarios en linea que implemento en mi AuditorioWeb (by ClickMeeting) son incomparables, super-profesionales; y es la plataforma la que marca la diferencia

Pros

La estética, la personalización y el grado de automatización que se logra con ClickMeeting no la he visto en muchas otras plataforma, entre las tantas que llevo probando desde que comencé con los Webinars allá por 2012 Fácil, intuitiva, elegante serian algunos de los calificativos que mejor le quedan. El gusto y la satisfacción de speakers y asistentes con los cientos de Webinars que llevo realizados, me reafirma en cada evento esto mismo

Cons

Realmente no le encuentro puntos débiles

Reasons for choosing ClickMeeting

Me atrapo la cantidad de funcionalidades, integraciones y por sobre todo, que su empresa madre, fuese GetResponse, una de las empresas de email marketing y autorespondedores de las mas importantes que existen

Reasons for switching to ClickMeeting

Wormhole dejo los planes en los cuales el precio estaba en funcion de la cantidad de personas, para especializarse en modalidad Campus Virtual para grandes Empresas y/o Universidades, orientadas al e-Learning y Live Learning; y despues de varias pruebas de varias plataformas, termine eligiendo ClickMeeting

Response from ClickMeeting

Dear Alfredo, thank you for your multi-threaded feedback and the highest rating. We are glad that ClickMeeting meets your expectations and helps you with your webinars / online meetings. This is the best award for us :)

Christina

March 2022

ClickMeeting Complete Webinar & Conferencing Solution

ClickMeeting has been a great tool to use for customer onboarding over the past year and beginning of the first quarter of this year. We are satisfied with the service offered

Pros

Our ability to master the platform in such a short time. When we were nervous that we'd have more people than intended, upgrading was a breeze. We don't need to purchase additional administrator accounts or logins for each user that wants to create an event. For our little team, this solution was just what we needed, and it didn't appear to be designed for a corporation that employs a complete staff simply to deal with webinar software and technology.

Cons

When it comes to designing and using individual presenter profiles, we've run across some issues. It's frequently difficult to recognize who's speaking at a conference since we use the same profile for several people.

Reasons for switching to ClickMeeting

We have better video and live quality at a good price

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Christina, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

Replied March 2022

Good webinar platform with a number of improvement possibilities

Pros

Inuitive user interface, rich functionality

Cons

Dutch language support is missing Customizing messages and alerts Full HD streaming Cropping when using a virtual camera

Lack of user registration

Replied November 2021

Brilliant with a few teething issues

We've been able to translate all of our face-to-face training into online training without any implementation costs, and made our overall delivery of training so much more efficient.

Pros

The teaching tools the webinar rooms offer are extensive, and look very professional for the customer. They are also intuitive for the presenter as well. This results in webinars that can be presented beautifully.

Cons

There are often issues with delegates joining the webinar rooms. This issue might be specific to working with schools, but unlike other software such as zoom, school security systems often block access to the rooms. This affects our customer's experience.

Reasons for choosing ClickMeeting

The simplicity of the platform is just perfect, anyone could use it. Also significantly cheaper and better value for money.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. ClickMeeting Team

Marie-lou

Très bon outil de webinar mais trop instable

Très bon webinar avec un bon rapport qualité / prix comparer au marché. Solution polonaise donc pas EU, ça change ! Fonctionnalités très pratiques et usage dans les systèmes d'information aisé contrairement à d'autres qui nécessitent une installation. En revanche, trop aléatoire sur la stabilité, je me suis souvent retrouvé avec des problèmes de son ou de connexions.

Pros

- Fonctionnalités pratiques comme les sondages et l'enregistrement - Rappels automatiques - Statistiques post webinar - URL de remerciement

Cons

- Trop instable avec des deconnexions intempestives - Coupures sons - Service client anglais et peu aidant, on nous redirige toujours vers des tips et jamais on ne nous apporte de vraies solutions

moins cher

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Marie-Iou, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. If you require any technical assistance, please send us a message and describe the issue at support@clickmeeting.com Our Team responds within one working day. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

Replied December 2020

Michele

Industry: Writing and Editing

Powerful, easy to use, well priced product with excellent Customer Service

We converted on in person trainings to Click Meeting and it was a fairly seamless transition. It's easy to use.

Pros

It is reliable and easy to learn and use. We do lots of Click Meetings and we are always satisfied with the performance.

Cons

We haven't run into anything that has caused us to reconsider our purchase. Maybe they could drop the price ;-)

Security and cost.

Response from ClickMeeting

Dear Michele, thank you for your opinion and the highest rating. We are pleased that you have been using ClickMeeting for 1-2 years and that it is easy to use. Thank you for appreciating Customer Service, we care about professional support. We know that safety and costs are important to you. We meet international standards, including GDPR regulations.

Maciek

Best choice for online events

Pros

All required features out of the box. Best in class customer support and honestly caring about our special needs. Very solid and stable streaming platforms for huge online events.

Cons

Minor parts of the webinar room from the speaker side needs a refresh / redesign, but overall doesn't impact the grand user experience.

Reasons for choosing ClickMeeting

Hopin seemed to have rested on laurels, while Clickmeeting was super proactive and eager to understand our needs and met all of them.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

Replied October 2021

Reliable online meeting room with multimedia options

Pros

Clickmeeting has good facilitation features - you can have multiple presenters (max 3) and easily designate other users as presenters if you want to 'hand off' the microphone. It's very simple to record a session, and you can share your link with the attendees after your meeting. You can upload videos to the platform and the playback is smooth. There's a shared whiteboard feature where attendees can type or draw with you. My favorite feature is the question and answer mode: attendees can type their questions in the chat, and you can display the question for everyone to read.

Cons

Here are a few drawbacks of the tool that I have encountered so far: *Powerpoint presentations display well, but the animations set up in PPT don't work. *Attendees will need a short demonstration of the chat / interaction tools available. For example, if you want the attendees to use the 'raise hand' feature, you will need to tell them where to find it. For my webinars, I typically ask a staff member to moderate the chat, so that person should be prepared to support attendees who need to connect their phone audio and so forth. *Attendees can use their phones to connect the audio if their wifi is poor, but connection points may or may not be available in a city near them. *If you are sharing larger video files, you need to add them via the media manager rather than adding it directly in your meeting room. *You can set events to close at a certain date/time, which is great if you'd like to restrict access, but if you make a mistake when you select the time there does not seem to be a simple way to reschedule them without changing the event link (which means you'll have to re-invite your guests). The safer route is to create a permanent room with a stable URL.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Please be so kind and contact our support team to assist you further at support[at]clickmeeting.com All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Tymoteusz

Industry: Publishing

Clean, clear and easy to use. Great platform.

Very positive. Customer service was helpful and engaging.

Pros

It has many functions that makes an online event easy to conduct and engaging for audience, but it is not overwhelming. Design and style of menus are extremely intuitive and do not require training to use with ease.

Cons

It could use a bit more options for paid sponsorships, such as banners.

Reasons for choosing ClickMeeting

It was simply better. And price was attractive.

Replied August 2021

Philip

Exceptional is an under-statement

Fantastic. I could write reams, but that one word sums it up.

Pros

Reliable, ease of use, continuously being improved, new features regularly added

Cons

Perhaps the inclusion of a variety of background images that could be used such as a scene in nature, a book shelf, etc.

It is just so superior

Reasons for switching to ClickMeeting

Forever had issues and was not user friendly and lacked other features which were needed.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Phillip, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

Replied April 2021

Smooth Video Conference Calls

Pros

I sometimes need to have voice conference calls with my clients because they are too busy to come to the office for a meeting or are traveling for business. I want them to feel at ease when talking to me and part of my job is to show them the benefits of our marketing efforts for their business. I use ClickMeeting when I make my video conference calls. With ClickMeeting, I’m guaranteed an uninterrupted call that can last for a long time. I need to keep my clients happy which is why accommodating their needs is my number one priority. This software helps me conduct successful conference calls.

Cons

I don’t have any complaints about this software. I have been using it for a long time and never experienced any problems so far. I hope it continues to deliver as promised.

Jorge

Very goo tool to do webinars

Microphone issue aside, everything is working fine and I and the webinar attendees both have a good experience.

Pros

Is very easy to use all the features. I use it to show the online platform to the students of the school and it works pretty good every day.

Cons

Sometimes it have issues to recognize the microphone i sue for the webinars and i need to reset all the tool, close and open the browser again so it works.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Jorge, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Regarding technical problems with the microphone, I recommend that you do a test before the event. Please follow the link to find more information: https://knowledge.clickmeeting.com/faq/is-it-possible-to-save-the-room-set-up-before-going-live All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Paweł

The best

Getting better! Other programs may slowly hide behind them!

Pros

No failures, no problems with customer service and very good video broadcasting quality. More and more additional functions!

Cons

No such things! You are the Best! Best! Best!

Reasons for switching to ClickMeeting

Because you have better customer service

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Pawel, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Replied January 2022

Good webinars deserve a good platform like Clickmeeting

It is already more than 4 or 5 years since I created our corporate account for Clickmeeting. Support is very helpful and I really know they care about their users. They've helped me to solve an issue with running several parallel events recently. So, I'm totally satisfied with ClickMeeting.

Pros

Clickmeeting's interface has always been an advantage of the service. Now, with their new dashboard and live steaming options for Youtube and Facebook is it just perfect. However, the best this is stability of service, which is essential for online events.

Cons

As far as I see they still use flash technology. I have not ha any issue with it, but this may be a problem for some users.

ClickMeeting