User Reviews Overview

Feature Ratings

Ease-of-use

4.0 / 5

Value for Money

4.0 / 5

Customer Support

3.5 / 5

Functionality

4.0 / 5

Ratings Breakdown

5 stars

(24)

24

4 stars

(15)

15

3 stars

(3)

3

2 stars

(0)

0

1 stars

(8)

8

  • Pros

  • "Is very easy to use all the features. I use it to show the online platform to the students of the school and it works pretty good every day. "

  • "It is reliable and easy to learn and use. We do lots of Click Meetings and we are always satisfied with the performance."

  • "I love clickmeeting and most of their features. It’s simple to schedule a webinar, I love the paid and automated and on demand features. "

  • Cons

  • "Even though the software is easy to use but sad that at least for beginners they do not offer a free plan. I would be happy if I could see the wireless screen sharing integration."

  • "I don’t have any complaints about this software. I have been using it for a long time and never experienced any problems so far. I hope it continues to deliver as promised."

  • "I wish we could customize the autoresponse thank you e-mail. We turned that feature off and now send our own customized follow up email to attendees."

Browse ClickMeeting Reviews

Filter by:

Sort by:
 

Showing -49 - 0 of 50 results

December 2019

User Profile Picture

Pierre-Clement from base10 - Partage d'espaces de travail

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

5.0

December 2019

THE Alternative to appear.in or skype.

My experience have been great with ClickMeeting, really ease to use and full of features !

Pros

I've been looking for a long time for an all in one tool that help us to create quick meeting room for up to 4 people but also being able to organise interactive webinar in order to generate more leads. That's when I found clickmeeting ! This all in one tool is perfect you can easily share your desktop, invite many people, create webinar, create simple meeting, interact on the same document and also easily share presentation. If like me you are searching for a perfect all in one webinar / meeting tool go for it !

Cons

The only cons I would have is that it might be tricky for some people, which are not familiar with the tool to give the ability for other participants to talk and activate their webcam. They have to go on the presenter video box and then click on the icons to activate their own mic and webcam.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied November 2020

Hello Pierre, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

September 2020

Anonymous

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

4.0

September 2020

Brilliant with a few teething issues

We've been able to translate all of our face-to-face training into online training without any implementation costs, and made our overall delivery of training so much more efficient.

Pros

The teaching tools the webinar rooms offer are extensive, and look very professional for the customer. They are also intuitive for the presenter as well. This results in webinars that can be presented beautifully.

Cons

There are often issues with delegates joining the webinar rooms. This issue might be specific to working with schools, but unlike other software such as zoom, school security systems often block access to the rooms. This affects our customer's experience.

Reasons for Choosing ClickMeeting

The simplicity of the platform is just perfect, anyone could use it. Also significantly cheaper and better value for money.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied November 2020

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. ClickMeeting Team

July 2020

Cristian from IDT

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Computer Software

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

1.0

Value for money

3.0

Customer support

1.0

Functionality

1.0

July 2020

Très deçu

J'ai annulé mon compte suite à un problème technique pour lequel clickmeeting refuse de me rembourser une partie des frais. en tant que organisateur après plusieurs tests, mon publique ne m'a pas entendu alors que le micro était allumé.J'ai du me reconnecter et ai finalement réussi à être entendu après 15 minutes. Pas terrible pour une première. En tant que débutant pour les webinars j'avais besoin de l'outil pour une séance (unique dans un premier temps) Je n'avais pas compris que mon compte allait être reconduit sur le mois suivant automatiquement. J'ai également surestime le nombre de participants et donc payé plus cher que nécessaire. Le deuxième mois m'a été facturé (prolongé) sans que j'ai eu besoin d'une prestation. Le fait que leur service clientèle "primé" n'était pas d'accord pour rembourser cette sur-dépense me paraît abusé, même si tout est certainement contractualisé quelque part sur leur site. J'allais organiser d'autres webinars occasionnels mais tenu compte des conditions limitatives et peu ajustées par rapport aux réels besoins des clients je ne donnerai pas suite. Je trouve que les services ne vont pas du tout dans le sens du client et sont loin des services client proposés par Apple, Uber ou Amazon. La phrase "Nous sommes connus pour notre service clientèle primé" est un abus de confiance vue de ma perspective.

Pros

Liste CSV et vidéo facile à télécharger.

Cons

Mauvaise ergonomie, très difficile à configurer, lors mon premier (et dernier) webinar le publique ne m'a pas entendu pendant un moment alors que le microphone était allumé. J'ai du me reconnecter pour me faire entendre. Le service client est très décevant et pas du tout orienté dans le sens de la satisfaction client. La phrase "Nous sommes connus pour notre service clientèle primé" est un abus de confiance vue de ma perspective.

Reasons for Choosing ClickMeeting

Je pensais pour le prix mais j'ai fait une grande erreur. Cela m'a couté beaucoup plus cher que je pensais.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied August 2020

Dear Cristian. Thank you for your opinion and mentioned cases. Microphone problems are often caused by: - another instant messaging service is activated that intercepts the sound signal, - opening tabs/windows in a browser with a ClickMeeting room. In these and similar situations, the fastest way is to turn off other messengers and start the meeting in a different browser. The procedure is well illustrated by our infographic: https://knowledge.clickmeeting.com/infographic/how-to-join-an-event/. Occasionally, a large number of cameras turned on during a meeting may result in sound dropouts when Internet connection is poor. We recommend temporarily deactivating participants' cameras. Our customer support team helps you quickly in similar cases. In the event of a refund, they are honored in justified cases. It is difficult for us to respond to matters on the basis of "I did not use the tool, I am asking for a refund". We hope that the client will read the terms of the account.

November 2019

Anonymous

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

4.0

November 2019

Clickmeeting for webinar

It helped us to arrange a small scale webinars with our customers and we did not have too many errors but would be happy to see more features.

Pros

ClickMeeting provides Facebook and Youtube streams, if you are in the first steps arranging webinars ClickMeeting could be an option. Tutorials and customer support is really helpful. Statistic reports make it easy to measure your webinar success. It has a pool and survey features help you to understand customer needs.

Cons

Even though the software is easy to use but sad that at least for beginners they do not offer a free plan. I would be happy if I could see the wireless screen sharing integration.

Reasons for Switching to ClickMeeting

Live streams quality were better which was the key point because social media is the place where we are most active.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied November 2020

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. We would like to inform you that we offer a 30-day free trial to test the platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

August 2020

Alfredo from AuditorioWeb

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

August 2020

Por lejos, el mejor soft para la realización de Webinars Profesionales

En estos tiempos de aislamiento social por la pandemia de Covid que nos toca vivir, en los que muchos han tenido que salir (obligados) a realizar reuniones virtuales, webinars y afines -en muchos de los cuales me ha tocado participar como asistente-, y en las mas variadas plataformas existentes; cada vez que lo hice me he convencido un poco mas que los seminarios en linea que implemento en mi AuditorioWeb (by ClickMeeting) son incomparables, super-profesionales; y es la plataforma la que marca la diferencia

Pros

La estética, la personalización y el grado de automatización que se logra con ClickMeeting no la he visto en muchas otras plataforma, entre las tantas que llevo probando desde que comencé con los Webinars allá por 2012 Fácil, intuitiva, elegante serian algunos de los calificativos que mejor le quedan. El gusto y la satisfacción de speakers y asistentes con los cientos de Webinars que llevo realizados, me reafirma en cada evento esto mismo

Cons

Realmente no le encuentro puntos débiles

Reasons for Choosing ClickMeeting

Me atrapo la cantidad de funcionalidades, integraciones y por sobre todo, que su empresa madre, fuese GetResponse, una de las empresas de email marketing y autorespondedores de las mas importantes que existen

Reasons for Switching to ClickMeeting

Wormhole dejo los planes en los cuales el precio estaba en funcion de la cantidad de personas, para especializarse en modalidad Campus Virtual para grandes Empresas y/o Universidades, orientadas al e-Learning y Live Learning; y despues de varias pruebas de varias plataformas, termine eligiendo ClickMeeting

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied August 2020

Dear Alfredo, thank you for your multi-threaded feedback and the highest rating. We are glad that ClickMeeting meets your expectations and helps you with your webinars / online meetings. This is the best award for us :)

May 2019

Anonymous

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

3.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

5.0

May 2019

Reliable online meeting room with multimedia options

Pros

Clickmeeting has good facilitation features - you can have multiple presenters (max 3) and easily designate other users as presenters if you want to 'hand off' the microphone. It's very simple to record a session, and you can share your link with the attendees after your meeting. You can upload videos to the platform and the playback is smooth. There's a shared whiteboard feature where attendees can type or draw with you. My favorite feature is the question and answer mode: attendees can type their questions in the chat, and you can display the question for everyone to read.

Cons

Here are a few drawbacks of the tool that I have encountered so far: *Powerpoint presentations display well, but the animations set up in PPT don't work. *Attendees will need a short demonstration of the chat / interaction tools available. For example, if you want the attendees to use the 'raise hand' feature, you will need to tell them where to find it. For my webinars, I typically ask a staff member to moderate the chat, so that person should be prepared to support attendees who need to connect their phone audio and so forth. *Attendees can use their phones to connect the audio if their wifi is poor, but connection points may or may not be available in a city near them. *If you are sharing larger video files, you need to add them via the media manager rather than adding it directly in your meeting room. *You can set events to close at a certain date/time, which is great if you'd like to restrict access, but if you make a mistake when you select the time there does not seem to be a simple way to reschedule them without changing the event link (which means you'll have to re-invite your guests). The safer route is to create a permanent room with a stable URL.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied November 2020

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Please be so kind and contact our support team to assist you further at support[at]clickmeeting.com All the best, ClickMeeting Team

March 2019

Ricardo from geostar

Company Size: 201-500 employees

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

4.0

Functionality

4.0

March 2019

Mixed feelings - has a lot of potencial but not always stable

Pros

We have been using ClickMeeting for a while now and I must say it has all the features we need: Meeting and Webinar sessions, Waiting Room, plugins, Invitation is easy, recording, etc. However our users don't find it easy to use, we always need someone from the IT team to give a help to launch the meeting. Also during meetings it is common tho lose the sessions and we have to login again and excuse the participants... we already change our wifi AP but still happens sometimes.

Cons

Not always with a stable connection and our users find it confusing to start the meeting.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied November 2020

Hello Ricardo, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. If you lose connection during online meetings, please run a test: utilities.clickmeeting.com/connection-tester Alternatively, please contact our support team at support[at]clickmeeting.com All the best, ClickMeeting Team

February 2020

Samantha from Awaken With Sam

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

February 2020

Good Software for webinars

Overall it’s a good product. I still like the automated and on demand a lot.

Pros

I love clickmeeting and most of their features. It’s simple to schedule a webinar, I love the paid and automated and on demand features.

Cons

One of the cons is that I get a lot of people that get dropped off the webinar. Sometimes they can’t hear me and some can. The app feature is a bit challenging at times as well especially if you want your attendees to chat with you.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied November 2020

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform and ClickMeeting App. Please contact our support team to resolve the issue at support[at]clickmeeting.com All the best, ClickMeeting Team

June 2020

Jovana from Jednakost

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Non-Profit Organization Management

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Functionality

5.0

June 2020

Meeting a Click Away

Overall satisfied. In general, not a big fan of webinars, but working now fully remote all of the presentations are turned into webinars. What I am absolutely pleased with is the amount of interaction it allows and how it makes the presentation engaging and participatory.

Pros

ClickMeeting will make a webinar looked like a presentation-from-the-future. Tons of presentations tools, from slideshows to attendees participating. I can't choose only one, but altogether they make presentations engaging and almost like in-person.

Cons

Can't really single out anything. It takes time to get used to it, I'm still in the process of learning and adapting, so I would say I'm slightly overwhelmed.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied July 2020

Dear Jovana, thank you for your opinion and high marks. We are pleased that ClickMeeting enables a large amount of interaction with webinar attendees which is valuable for the meeting host. The large number of options for a novice user can actually be overwhelming. Therefore, we recommend that you check our knowledge base: https://knowledge.clickmeeting.com/. There is a lot of helpful information here, such as instructional videos, e-books, faqs, etc. We are glad that you are with us, we wish you pleasant work and satisfaction with conducting webinars.

September 2020

User Profile Picture

Tyler from ZIEHL-ABEGG

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1,001-5,000 employees

Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Functionality

4.0

September 2020

ClickMeeting Webinar Review

I like ClickMeeting, it has plenty of customization available in order to market an upcoming webinar. If they can make a few minor tweaks, I would reevaluate it and give it a 10.

Pros

ClickMeeting has an extensive dashboard while giving a webinar. My favorite thing about it is the surveys and polls you can create during a presentation. Its a great way to get the audience involved and check on learning. It has plenty of customization from the registration page, to follow ups, to the interface itself. We just started using ClickMeeting and we enjoy it so far.

Cons

There are several little flaws about it that stop me from giving it a higher review. Its as if they have the right idea with several thins but lacked in the execution. For example, you can upload a PowerPoint presentation to ClickMeeting for the webinar. However, whenever I upload, all the images get blurry and aren't as sharp, and animations do not work. It's a minor detail, but it adds up. Another detail that would be great is the option to upload your own background.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied November 2020

Hello Tyler, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. As for the problem with the presentation, maybe you can try to upload it in PDF format. To submit your own background, you will need to contact our sales team as this option comes with an additional cost. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

November 2020

Marie-lou from iterop

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Information Technology and Services

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

3.0

Functionality

5.0

November 2020

Très bon outil de webinar mais trop instable

Très bon webinar avec un bon rapport qualité / prix comparer au marché. Solution polonaise donc pas EU, ça change ! Fonctionnalités très pratiques et usage dans les systèmes d'information aisé contrairement à d'autres qui nécessitent une installation. En revanche, trop aléatoire sur la stabilité, je me suis souvent retrouvé avec des problèmes de son ou de connexions.

Pros

- Fonctionnalités pratiques comme les sondages et l'enregistrement - Rappels automatiques - Statistiques post webinar - URL de remerciement

Cons

- Trop instable avec des deconnexions intempestives - Coupures sons - Service client anglais et peu aidant, on nous redirige toujours vers des tips et jamais on ne nous apporte de vraies solutions

Reasons for Choosing ClickMeeting

moins cher

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied December 2020

Hello Marie-Iou, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. If you require any technical assistance, please send us a message and describe the issue at support@clickmeeting.com Our Team responds within one working day. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

June 2020

Michele from Zuula

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Writing and Editing

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

June 2020

Powerful, easy to use, well priced product with excellent Customer Service

We converted on in person trainings to Click Meeting and it was a fairly seamless transition. It's easy to use.

Pros

It is reliable and easy to learn and use. We do lots of Click Meetings and we are always satisfied with the performance.

Cons

We haven't run into anything that has caused us to reconsider our purchase. Maybe they could drop the price ;-)

Reasons for Choosing ClickMeeting

Security and cost.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied August 2020

Dear Michele, thank you for your opinion and the highest rating. We are pleased that you have been using ClickMeeting for 1-2 years and that it is easy to use. Thank you for appreciating Customer Service, we care about professional support. We know that safety and costs are important to you. We meet international standards, including GDPR regulations.

November 2018

Anonymous

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 10,000+ employees

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

November 2018

Smooth Video Conference Calls

Pros

I sometimes need to have voice conference calls with my clients because they are too busy to come to the office for a meeting or are traveling for business. I want them to feel at ease when talking to me and part of my job is to show them the benefits of our marketing efforts for their business. I use ClickMeeting when I make my video conference calls. With ClickMeeting, I’m guaranteed an uninterrupted call that can last for a long time. I need to keep my clients happy which is why accommodating their needs is my number one priority. This software helps me conduct successful conference calls.

Cons

I don’t have any complaints about this software. I have been using it for a long time and never experienced any problems so far. I hope it continues to deliver as promised.

November 2020

Jorge from English Live

Company Size: 5,001-10,000 employees

Industry: E-Learning

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Functionality

5.0

November 2020

Very goo tool to do webinars

Microphone issue aside, everything is working fine and I and the webinar attendees both have a good experience.

Pros

Is very easy to use all the features. I use it to show the online platform to the students of the school and it works pretty good every day.

Cons

Sometimes it have issues to recognize the microphone i sue for the webinars and i need to reset all the tool, close and open the browser again so it works.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied November 2020

Hello Jorge, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Regarding technical problems with the microphone, I recommend that you do a test before the event. Please follow the link to find more information: https://knowledge.clickmeeting.com/faq/is-it-possible-to-save-the-room-set-up-before-going-live All the best, ClickMeeting Team

April 2021

Philip from BHA School of Lighting

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Higher Education

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2021

Exceptional is an under-statement

Fantastic. I could write reams, but that one word sums it up.

Pros

Reliable, ease of use, continuously being improved, new features regularly added

Cons

Perhaps the inclusion of a variety of background images that could be used such as a scene in nature, a book shelf, etc.

Reasons for Choosing ClickMeeting

It is just so superior

Reasons for Switching to ClickMeeting

Forever had issues and was not user friendly and lacked other features which were needed.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied April 2021

Hello Phillip, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

November 2018

Anonymous

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

November 2018

Good webinars deserve a good platform like Clickmeeting

It is already more than 4 or 5 years since I created our corporate account for Clickmeeting. Support is very helpful and I really know they care about their users. They've helped me to solve an issue with running several parallel events recently. So, I'm totally satisfied with ClickMeeting.

Pros

Clickmeeting's interface has always been an advantage of the service. Now, with their new dashboard and live steaming options for Youtube and Facebook is it just perfect. However, the best this is stability of service, which is essential for online events.

Cons

As far as I see they still use flash technology. I have not ha any issue with it, but this may be a problem for some users.

July 2020

Anonymous

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

3.0

Functionality

3.0

July 2020

Good for webinar presenter but not for me

To webinar, I've choosed ClickMeeting last OCT-2018. After 5 times of live broadcasting, I've decided to change webinar S/W. The reason why I find another webinar S/W are below. - ClickMeeting has limited function to edit on registration page. such as background image, logo uploading. I can't satisfy our customer, so I decided to find another webinar S/W and I found Livestorm. - ClickMeeting is more expensive compare with Livestorm on my circumstance so I switched. Although I use Livestorm now, ClickMeeting is a good webinar S/W to person who has need to have a webinar as a rookie presenter.

Pros

- easy to attend : can attendee on browser via WebRTC technology - Whiteboard : can annotate about information to attendees - various function for webinar

Cons

- lack of custom : can't modify screen size and location - limited function to edit on registration page - expensive compare with Livestorm

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied August 2020

Thank you for your valuable opinion and comments. For a monthly package of 100 participants, we offer the price of EUR 70 (Live) or EUR 85 (Automated) and Livestorm EUR 99, we have a cheaper offer. We offer an additional paid option to change the brand in the account. A white label solution is also possible. Please contact our sales department: https://clickmeeting.com/solutions/enterprise.

July 2018

Shirley from techGrowth

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Philanthropy

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

July 2018

Best meeting/webinar software on the market

We have been able to organize and conduct customized webinars for lead generation from across the country. It has cut our administrative costs and headaches significantly when we switched from a competitor's product which had limited features and was much more expensive.

Pros

The software is designed to accommodate how businesses work. You can use default features to set up a quick online meeting or custom design a webinar for 100 attendees. It's flexibility and intuitive interface make it accommodate our complex requirements. Customer service has been very responsive, informative and friendly as we have come up the learning curve.

Cons

I wish we could customize the autoresponse thank you e-mail. We turned that feature off and now send our own customized follow up email to attendees.

October 2018

Anonymous

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 10,000+ employees

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Functionality

5.0

October 2018

Ideal for Video Conference Calls

Pros

I usually have meetings with stakeholders, but since they have busy schedules, we sometimes need to do it over a video conference. I often hold the meetings with a group and other times it’s just a one-on-one session. I’m glad we have the video conference option because we can still see each other. I like to see the expressions on their faces to note that they approve and are happy with my proposed ideas. I truly rely on ClickMeeting which looks very sleek and professional. The program is user-friendly and not complicated. My meetings have always been productive when using this program.

Cons

If you plan to use ClickMeeting, make sure to have solid internet connection, otherwise it can get choppy.

March 2018

Peter from SKYPREP INC

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

5.0

March 2018

Good webinar tool with many functionalities

Pros

Very competitive pricing, and the platform has many features. We have integrated our solutions with theirs which was easy to do.

Cons

We used to have some connectivity issues before, but they all seemed to be fixed now, and haven't had any issues since and we recommend the product.

March 2019

User Profile Picture

Nyan from Marketing & Advertising

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

5.0

March 2019

Simple Functional Webiner

Pros

The Site is easy to use with a lot of functions.And the pricing is not much.And home page has almost cover a lot of information. Also available for Android and IOS.

Cons

prolong webpage to scroll down. Other than that,I don’t see any problem when using it

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied November 2020

Hello Nyan, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

July 2018

Hooman from H Management Consultancy

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

July 2018

clickmeeting is a head and shoulder above its competitors

I use this software on a weekly basis to have our online meetings. Normally 20 - 30 people attend each meeting and we share our screens and use our web cams and audio and everything works perfect. Sometimes we use pre-made presentations and that works good as well.

Pros

Very easy and user friendly interface. Despite its ease of use, they didn't sacrifice features, so you almost have all the abilities you expect from a virtual meeting software.

Cons

wen you are sharing video, it gives a very high quality; however it needs strong internet connection with great upload speed.

December 2019

Adam from PDmB Inc

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Computer Software

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Functionality

5.0

December 2019

Lots of Features and Good Potential

ClickMeeting has a lot of potential and in time could be a viable option for us. Others may have different requirements and find that it works great for their needs.

Pros

On paper this looked like one of the best solutions for webinars as it had a ton of features. It was easy to get started with. Support was quick to reply to questions.

Cons

Throughout the evaluation process we ran into limitations that were not expected. Ultimately these limitations led us to look elsewhere.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied November 2020

Hello Adam, Thank you for the review! If you decide to use ClickMeeting again, please contact our support team to help you resolve any issues at support[at]clickmeeting.com All the best, ClickMeeting Team

October 2020

Katarzyna from Good Move

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Health, Wellness and Fitness

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

1.0

Customer support

1.0

Functionality

3.0

October 2020

Unrelaiable features and poor customer support

Problems with clickmeeting were causing unnecessary work on our side, although we paid for the additional features that on paper should help us avoid manual tasks. Customer support was not helpful at all and unfortunately made us look very unprofessional. Wouldn't risk using clickmeeting while hosting webinars with higher attendance.

Pros

Interface was user friendly, haven't experienced any connectivity issues or technical problems during webinars.

Cons

Features that you pay for additionally are bugged and are causing a lot unnecessary work on the user side, while supper from clickmeeting is non-existent. "It works for me" is their standard response. In specific: - you can attached files to your webinars which can be downloaded by the participants, but the feature does not work. We had to provide the files through different vendor. Support claimed that our customers (all of them!) were using wrong browsers but support didn't even suggest browser that should be fine. Meanwhile we checked it on 4 kinds of browsers with no success. - certificates of attendance were supposed to be sent automatically. Some of the participants didn't received any, so we had to do it manually.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied November 2020

Hello Katarzyna, Thank you for your feedback. Our support team is always there to offer assistance with any technical issues. Unfortunately, in your case, we couldn't help further. ClickMeeting Team

January 2019

Adam

Verified Reviewer

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: GetApp


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Functionality

5.0

January 2019

Great tool for online webinars

Pros

I used ClickMeeting mainly for Webinars as both participant and lecture organizer. It is certainly a great business tool that allows you to organize a fast and efficient event that gives value to participants and at the same time generates sales. You do not even need your own LandingPage site because everything from A to Z is supported by ClickMeeting. I honestly recommend. It is also possible to use a mobile application (which often improves the audio quality) or simply to call into the conference.

Cons

Sometimes the quality of the audio is poor, but it can usually be solved by turning off streaming video or using the mobile application.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied November 2020

Hello Adam, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform and mobile application. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

October 2017

Babak from SKYPREP INC

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

October 2017

We use ClickMeeting for customer onboarding

Pros

We have also integrated Clickmeeting within our product. - Very easy to use API - A lot of customization options - Pricing is very affordable and reasonable for our clients

Cons

- We have on a few occasions done onboarding for several clients, When several people are connected at a time and all of them are given the permission to speak, the voice has become choppy. Clients have complained that they can hear us sometimes.

April 2018

Gabrielle from VH

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

April 2018

Does what I need it to... for now

Pros

Seems to handle large numbers of participants well with few issues. I do like the mid-webinar survey option.

Cons

Seem to have a lot of audio issues, and I'm worried about the new version focusing on the wrong user base (younger audience rather than older). Recordings particularly have issues, such as the audio lagging behind the screenshare. Also, the cursor movement in the recordings does NOT match my actual movements, so it can be very distracting at times.

October 2020

Klaudia from Sotrender

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

4.0

October 2020

Helpful when you start doing webinars

We're coming back to this one once in a while, which I guess means it's working fine enough for us.

Pros

ClickMeeting is quite easyt to use, even if you're a beginner in this field. What is also important is that we didn't have any troubles during the webinar, which is a good thing. I guess it's normal for such tools but it's good that you can record the webinar and it's saved on the platform.

Cons

Sometimes I feel that it lack some features or they need to be paid extra money while I feel they are necessary (e.g. sending a personalized email to participants, or simply adding some info to the email).

Reasons for Choosing ClickMeeting

I heard quite good opinions about this one

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied November 2020

Hello Klaudia, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. ClickMeeting Team

August 2018

Maciej from 10Clouds

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 51-200 employees

Industry: Information Technology and Services

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: GetApp


Ease-of-use

3.0

Value for money

3.0

Functionality

3.0

August 2018

Easily create a webinar for your audience

Pros

ClickMeeting is a good webinar utility that allows you to create a live webinar and save the recording. It also has a realtime chat that you can moderate before other users see the messages, so you can avoid having explicit content from malicious viewers.

Cons

The whole tool is a bit old-fashioned and needs a newer version. The quality would also drop at times for no obvious reason.

July 2018

Alta from The Virtual Marketer

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

July 2018

I love ClickMeeting! I'm always recommending it to clients and other businesses!

Leads, clients, exposure.

Pros

ClickMeeting is super intuitive - you don't need to be a techie to get started! It's got all the bells and whistles that I want, without the costs. It's perfect for a smaller to medium size business.

Cons

To be honest there is nothing I can think of that I don't like about the platform. I've been using it for over 4 years now and I haven't found another product that has tempted me to leave ClickMeeting.

December 2019

User Profile Picture

Brendan from KV National

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 501-1,000 employees

Industry: Financial Services

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

1.0

Value for money

1.0

Customer support

1.0

Functionality

1.0

December 2019

Horrible functionality and customer service.

Pros

It was easy to set up it got increasingly complicated with so many unnecessary options that weren't well explained.

Cons

EVERYTHING else was horrid. I lost 75% of my attendees due to the terrible functionality and un-user friendly platform.

Reasons for Switching to ClickMeeting

They were extremely helpful both over the phone and via email. Prompt responses etc

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied November 2020

Hello Brendan, We would like to inform you that the plan you purchased did not allow more attendees. Our Support Team informed you about the situation: "In that case only 25 attendees will be allowed to enter the webinar room. Additional people would be put in the waiting room and displayed a message that the room is full. You can, however, upgrade to a paid plan if that happens - you would see a notification about the room being full on your end as well". We hope this clarifies your query. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

October 2019

Mark from R-PAS

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Education Management

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

October 2019

Great webinar platform!

Good experience using Clickmeeting as our webinar platform, offers a lot of great features.

Pros

Easy to use and setup for webinars. Like that it offers recording and some limited editing of the webinars with easy upload to Vimeo.

Cons

There are limitations to the video storage due to our current plan. Would like to have an easier interface to screen share as well.

Reasons for Choosing ClickMeeting

The features, cost, and scale were perfect for our organization.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied November 2020

Hello Mark, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

December 2018

Anonymous

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Functionality

4.0

December 2018

Virtual meeting software with nice features, limited by reliability

Pros

It offers good features and functionality and allows more customization and branding than other meeting software I have used. It offers a very competitive price point compared to alternatives.

Cons

There were times when I struggled with reliability with the service/software. I would get kicked out of meetings and have to log in again, or audio/video would drop out occasionally.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied June 2020

Thank you for your review. We are very happy you've liked our features and branding options. And because we're always interested in improving our service, we'd love to learn more about your issues with the reliability. Could you, please, share more details with us. Maybe there is something we can help you with. https://clickmeeting.com/contact

May 2020

Manfred from mag.coach

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Management Consulting

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

3.0

Value for money

1.0

Customer support

1.0

Functionality

4.0

May 2020

Völlig überforderter Support, technische Probleme für die Nutzer

Finger Weg! Dies ist kein seriöser Geschäftspartner.

Pros

Die Software bietet viele Möglichkeiten, eigene Webinare anzulegen und zu veröffentlichen.

Cons

Die Teilnehmer können mit manchen Internetbrowsern nicht teilnehmen, werden schlicht nicht akzeptiert oder sehen oder hören die Moderatoren nicht. Es gibt keine Seite, die erklärt, welche Anforderungen der Browser der Teilnehmer benötigt. Der Support ist aktuell total überfordert und benötigt Wochen, eine Anfrage zu beantworten.

Reasons for Choosing ClickMeeting

Das Produkt bietet eigentlich viele Möglichkeiten, die jedoch nichts nutzen, wenn die angemeldeten Teilnehmer das Webinar nicht betreten können oder wenn meine Fragen an den Support nach einer Woche oder gar nicht beantwortet werden.

Reasons for Switching to ClickMeeting

Keine Antwort vom Support, miese Technik, unzuverlässige Software.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied November 2020

Hello Manfred, Thank you for your feedback. Our support team is always there to offer assistance with any technical issues. The average waiting time on chat is about 2,5 minutes, so if you need further help, we will be more than happy to assist. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

October 2017

Sepand from SkyPrep

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

5.0

October 2017

Lovely experience and great for onboardjng

Pros

Makes onboarding of customers quick and easy. Our account managers use this every time we have new clients to screencast our product and customers love it.

Cons

Customers have sometimes been confused and had some difficulty trying to call into the meeting. This hasn't been common however.

May 2018

User Profile Picture

Greg from Two Creative Design Group, LLC

Verified Reviewer

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

3.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

3.0

May 2018

ClickMeeting was easy to use, but the video quality was poor and pixelated.

I was able to schedule and connect an online meeting with this product.

Pros

What I like most about ClickMeeting is that it is super easy to use. Setting up a meeting was simple and my client had no trouble getting connected.

Cons

What I like least about ClickMeeting is the video quality. Using the same camera (the onboard one in my iMac) that I use for HD results in other applications, I could not get HD results with CLickMeeting. No matter what I tried, the video was annoyingly pixelated and this bothered both my client and me enough that we elected to quit the application and hold our meeting on another platform.

June 2020

Mary Ann from NSPE

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Non-Profit Organization Management

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Functionality

5.0

June 2020

Great Features

Pros

This software is easy to access and has many features.

Cons

This software seems to be more useful for webinars.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied August 2020

Dear Mary Ann, thank you for your opinion and high marks. We are glad that our software is easy to access and has many features useful for you. We specialize in webinars, but we extend the functionality of ClickMeeting to be a more useful tool for online meetings or videoconferences. For example, a few days ago we introduced the possibility of meeting up to 25 cameras simultaneously.

August 2019

Boyd from Engaging Partners

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

1.0

Value for money

1.0

Customer support

1.0

Functionality

1.0

August 2019

Looks ok but doesn't work in the wild

Our second presenter wasn't able to be seen or heard and the participant's experience was glitchy - every 40 secs it would stall for 2 or 3 secs. We ended up losing most of the audience.

Pros

Good functionality and flashy usability.

Cons

Didn't actually work with an audience in a live webinar.

Reasons for Choosing ClickMeeting

Functionality and value for money

Reasons for Switching to ClickMeeting

Thought this would be better. Mistake.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied November 2020

Hello Boyd, We are sorry to hear this. Please send us a message and describe the issue at support[at]clickmeeting.com We would like to look into this and help. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

April 2020

Ryan from ADHD Dude

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Education Management

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

2.0

Value for money

1.0

Customer support

1.0

Functionality

3.0

April 2020

Would never recommend ClickMeeting to anyone

I started using ClickMeeting about a month ago for a weekly webinar series. Will never use them again and do not recommend you use them. They have compromised my webinars with their technical problems and poor customer support does not help.

Pros

Can show YouTube videos, presentations, post questions participants ask, etc.

Cons

Frequently technical glitches (day of my webinar I wasn't able to upload a powerpoint because they were having problems). Poor customer support (wait times for online chat often exceed 80 minutes). Sound problems when using a replay of a live webinar for an on-demand one. Company is quick to deflect onto the customers.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied November 2020

Hello Ryan, Thank you for your feedback. Our support team is always there to offer assistance with any technical issues. The average waiting time on chat is about 2,5 minutes, so if you need further help, we will be more than happy to assist. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

February 2021

Jens-Dieter from daehndel-finanzen

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Insurance

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

1.0

Value for money

3.0

Customer support

1.0

Functionality

1.0

February 2021

Unterirdischer Service

Geschenkt ist noch zu teuer!

Pros

Kann ich nicht beurteilen, weil Service-Anfragen während der Anbahnung schon nicht beantwortet werden können bzw. der Service nicht erreichbar ist.

Cons

Es gibt keine andere Zahlungsweise außer der mit einer Kreditkarte. Ich werde mir jedoch nur wegen click-Meeting keine Kreditkarte anschaffen. Und: Ein Service schein nicht vorhanden zu sein.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied February 2021

Jeans Dieter, Vielen Dank fur Ihre Bewertung. Derzeit haben wir nur die Moglichkeit, das Konto mit Kreditkarte zu bezahlen. Fur weitere technische Informationen wenden Sie sich bitte an unsere Support-Abteilung direkt an support@clickmeeting.com oder via live chat. Bei weiteren Fragen stehen wir gerne zu Ihrer Verfugung. ClickMeeting Team

March 2020

Teia from Netter Center for Community Partnerships

Company Size: 51-200 employees

Industry: Philanthropy

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Functionality

3.0

March 2020

ClickMeeting Review

Getting everyone on the same page is now easier, and it's great for making sure everyone has the tools they need to succeed.

Pros

ClickMeeting is really easy to use and it's so effective in informing a lot of people about how to use different resources, especially at work.

Cons

I wish that the questions option was a simpler way to enter questions into the webinar, so that the participants could ask specifically what they didn't know or were confused about.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied August 2020

Dear Teia, thank you for your opinion and high marks. We are pleased that ClickMeeting is easy to use, we care about this aspect. We will be working on improving the question option.

October 2012

Kevin C.

Time Used: Free Trial

Review Source: GetApp


October 2012

Tablet fan

I get around to spend loads of time out of office, but often need to be present on the weekly board meetings my company holds. Attending them via ClickMeeting with the use of my iPad saves me hassle and keeps me away of HQ gate very often. And that makes me a very happy man:)

January 2019

Ryan from Quorum

Company Size: 51-200 employees

Industry: Computer Software

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

3.0

Functionality

5.0

January 2019

Very easy to use but lacking in support

Pros

Very easy to use; frictionless model where you can sign up w/o cc; user friendly

Cons

Support is lacking but that's my only compaint

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied November 2020

Hello Ryan, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

July 2018

User Profile Picture

Marianne from Cup of Empathy

Verified Reviewer

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

July 2018

High quality, complete functionality, superb customer service

Pros

-the connection has always been great, something I didnt't always experience when I followed a webinar from another platform. this means there are no distractions when I talk. -it has all the functions I need: sends reminders, records automatically, saves the chat history.. -the customer service always helps me right away and in a super clear way, Im not a technical person so this is crucial for me :-)

Cons

Maybe I'd like an even clearer interface. sometimes I need to search a little to find a certain function.

December 2012

John

Time Used: Free Trial

Review Source: GetApp


December 2012

Realy good App

In my opinion one of the best aplication on the market

July 2017

Anonymous

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 1 employee

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: GetApp


Ease-of-use

1.0

Value for money

1.0

Customer support

1.0

Functionality

1.0

July 2017

Poor Product. Dishonest Company. Avoid.

Cons

Clickmeeting should be avoided. The product is very difficult to use, poor and awkward. it's not a good one compared to other options, but worse the company is dishonest. I signed up for the 'free trial' for 30 days, canceled within two, and they billed my credit card for an annual subscription and refused a refund!

July 2018

Prakash from CETAS Information Technology

Company Size: 51-200 employees

Industry: Information Technology and Services

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

4.0

July 2018

Good and very user friendly tool for webinars and online meetings

Good tool for webinar and online meetings

Pros

Ease of use and simplified one webinar invites email blast is big advantage, no need to go for external system to manage the attendees list work well with decent bandwidth

Cons

webinar Invite templates very basic one, needs some more options and noticed some bugs Audio quality

October 2017

Jane from ChiroUp

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Health, Wellness and Fitness

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

3.0

October 2017

Good tool at a great price

We were able to create webinars and stay on budget. That's a win!

Pros

I like that Click Meeting offers a great, basic webinar service for a great price. It was far less expensive than other options.

Cons

It isn't as customizable as I'd like. However, for the price, I can work around that. The tool still allows me to run webinars.

May 2017

Matt from Selective Wealth Management, LLC

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Financial Services

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: GetApp


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Functionality

4.0

May 2017

August 2016

Gil from LogistikApp

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: GetApp


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

August 2016