• Pros

• "What I like most about ClickMeeting is that it is super easy to use. Setting up a meeting was simple and my client had no trouble getting connected."

• "Seems to handle large numbers of participants well with few issues. I do like the mid-webinar survey option."

• "It was easy to set up it got increasingly complicated with so many unnecessary options that weren't well explained. "

• Cons

• "Even though the software is easy to use but sad that at least for beginners they do not offer a free plan. I would be happy if I could see the wireless screen sharing integration."

• "I don’t have any complaints about this software. I have been using it for a long time and never experienced any problems so far. I hope it continues to deliver as promised."

• "I wish we could customize the autoresponse thank you e-mail. We turned that feature off and now send our own customized follow up email to attendees."

Browse ClickMeeting Reviews

Pierre-Clement from base10 - Partage d'espaces de travail

THE Alternative to appear.in or skype.

My experience have been great with ClickMeeting, really ease to use and full of features !

Pros

I've been looking for a long time for an all in one tool that help us to create quick meeting room for up to 4 people but also being able to organise interactive webinar in order to generate more leads. That's when I found clickmeeting ! This all in one tool is perfect you can easily share your desktop, invite many people, create webinar, create simple meeting, interact on the same document and also easily share presentation. If like me you are searching for a perfect all in one webinar / meeting tool go for it !

Cons

The only cons I would have is that it might be tricky for some people, which are not familiar with the tool to give the ability for other participants to talk and activate their webcam. They have to go on the presenter video box and then click on the icons to activate their own mic and webcam.

Smooth Video Conference Calls

Pros

I sometimes need to have voice conference calls with my clients because they are too busy to come to the office for a meeting or are traveling for business. I want them to feel at ease when talking to me and part of my job is to show them the benefits of our marketing efforts for their business. I use ClickMeeting when I make my video conference calls. With ClickMeeting, Im guaranteed an uninterrupted call that can last for a long time. I need to keep my clients happy which is why accommodating their needs is my number one priority. This software helps me conduct successful conference calls.

Cons

I dont have any complaints about this software. I have been using it for a long time and never experienced any problems so far. I hope it continues to deliver as promised.

Reliable online meeting room with multimedia options

Pros

Clickmeeting has good facilitation features - you can have multiple presenters (max 3) and easily designate other users as presenters if you want to 'hand off' the microphone. It's very simple to record a session, and you can share your link with the attendees after your meeting. You can upload videos to the platform and the playback is smooth. There's a shared whiteboard feature where attendees can type or draw with you. My favorite feature is the question and answer mode: attendees can type their questions in the chat, and you can display the question for everyone to read.

Cons

Here are a few drawbacks of the tool that I have encountered so far: *Powerpoint presentations display well, but the animations set up in PPT don't work. *Attendees will need a short demonstration of the chat / interaction tools available. For example, if you want the attendees to use the 'raise hand' feature, you will need to tell them where to find it. For my webinars, I typically ask a staff member to moderate the chat, so that person should be prepared to support attendees who need to connect their phone audio and so forth. *Attendees can use their phones to connect the audio if their wifi is poor, but connection points may or may not be available in a city near them. *If you are sharing larger video files, you need to add them via the media manager rather than adding it directly in your meeting room. *You can set events to close at a certain date/time, which is great if you'd like to restrict access, but if you make a mistake when you select the time there does not seem to be a simple way to reschedule them without changing the event link (which means you'll have to re-invite your guests). The safer route is to create a permanent room with a stable URL.

Clickmeeting for webinar

It helped us to arrange a small scale webinars with our customers and we did not have too many errors but would be happy to see more features.

Pros

ClickMeeting provides Facebook and Youtube streams, if you are in the first steps arranging webinars ClickMeeting could be an option. Tutorials and customer support is really helpful. Statistic reports make it easy to measure your webinar success. It has a pool and survey features help you to understand customer needs.

Brendan from KV National

Horrible functionality and customer service.

Pros

Cons

EVERYTHING else was horrid. I lost 75% of my attendees due to the terrible functionality and un-user friendly platform.

Good webinars deserve a good platform like Clickmeeting

It is already more than 4 or 5 years since I created our corporate account for Clickmeeting. Support is very helpful and I really know they care about their users. They've helped me to solve an issue with running several parallel events recently. So, I'm totally satisfied with ClickMeeting.

Pros

Clickmeeting's interface has always been an advantage of the service. Now, with their new dashboard and live steaming options for Youtube and Facebook is it just perfect. However, the best this is stability of service, which is essential for online events.

Cons

As far as I see they still use flash technology. I have not ha any issue with it, but this may be a problem for some users.

Ricardo from geostar

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Mixed feelings - has a lot of potencial but not always stable

Pros

We have been using ClickMeeting for a while now and I must say it has all the features we need: Meeting and Webinar sessions, Waiting Room, plugins, Invitation is easy, recording, etc. However our users don't find it easy to use, we always need someone from the IT team to give a help to launch the meeting. Also during meetings it is common tho lose the sessions and we have to login again and excuse the participants... we already change our wifi AP but still happens sometimes.

Cons

Not always with a stable connection and our users find it confusing to start the meeting.

Nyan from Marketing & Advertising

Simple Functional Webiner

Pros

The Site is easy to use with a lot of functions.And the pricing is not much.And home page has almost cover a lot of information. Also available for Android and IOS.

Cons

prolong webpage to scroll down. Other than that,I dont see any problem when using it

Maciej from 10Clouds

Easily create a webinar for your audience

Pros

ClickMeeting is a good webinar utility that allows you to create a live webinar and save the recording. It also has a realtime chat that you can moderate before other users see the messages, so you can avoid having explicit content from malicious viewers.

Cons

The whole tool is a bit old-fashioned and needs a newer version. The quality would also drop at times for no obvious reason.

Adam

Great tool for online webinars

Pros

I used ClickMeeting mainly for Webinars as both participant and lecture organizer. It is certainly a great business tool that allows you to organize a fast and efficient event that gives value to participants and at the same time generates sales. You do not even need your own LandingPage site because everything from A to Z is supported by ClickMeeting. I honestly recommend. It is also possible to use a mobile application (which often improves the audio quality) or simply to call into the conference.

Cons

Sometimes the quality of the audio is poor, but it can usually be solved by turning off streaming video or using the mobile application.

Shirley from techGrowth

Industry: Philanthropy

Best meeting/webinar software on the market

We have been able to organize and conduct customized webinars for lead generation from across the country. It has cut our administrative costs and headaches significantly when we switched from a competitor's product which had limited features and was much more expensive.

Pros

The software is designed to accommodate how businesses work. You can use default features to set up a quick online meeting or custom design a webinar for 100 attendees. It's flexibility and intuitive interface make it accommodate our complex requirements. Customer service has been very responsive, informative and friendly as we have come up the learning curve.

Ideal for Video Conference Calls

Pros

I usually have meetings with stakeholders, but since they have busy schedules, we sometimes need to do it over a video conference. I often hold the meetings with a group and other times its just a one-on-one session. Im glad we have the video conference option because we can still see each other. I like to see the expressions on their faces to note that they approve and are happy with my proposed ideas. I truly rely on ClickMeeting which looks very sleek and professional. The program is user-friendly and not complicated. My meetings have always been productive when using this program.

Cons

If you plan to use ClickMeeting, make sure to have solid internet connection, otherwise it can get choppy.

Peter from SKYPREP INC

Good webinar tool with many functionalities

Pros

Very competitive pricing, and the platform has many features. We have integrated our solutions with theirs which was easy to do.

Cons

We used to have some connectivity issues before, but they all seemed to be fixed now, and haven't had any issues since and we recommend the product.

Hooman from H Management Consultancy

clickmeeting is a head and shoulder above its competitors

I use this software on a weekly basis to have our online meetings. Normally 20 - 30 people attend each meeting and we share our screens and use our web cams and audio and everything works perfect. Sometimes we use pre-made presentations and that works good as well.

Pros

Very easy and user friendly interface. Despite its ease of use, they didn't sacrifice features, so you almost have all the abilities you expect from a virtual meeting software.

Cons

wen you are sharing video, it gives a very high quality; however it needs strong internet connection with great upload speed.

Babak from SKYPREP INC

We use ClickMeeting for customer onboarding

Pros

We have also integrated Clickmeeting within our product. - Very easy to use API - A lot of customization options - Pricing is very affordable and reasonable for our clients

Cons

- We have on a few occasions done onboarding for several clients, When several people are connected at a time and all of them are given the permission to speak, the voice has become choppy. Clients have complained that they can hear us sometimes.

Gabrielle from VH

Does what I need it to... for now

Pros

Cons

Seem to have a lot of audio issues, and I'm worried about the new version focusing on the wrong user base (younger audience rather than older). Recordings particularly have issues, such as the audio lagging behind the screenshare. Also, the cursor movement in the recordings does NOT match my actual movements, so it can be very distracting at times.

Alta from The Virtual Marketer

I love ClickMeeting! I'm always recommending it to clients and other businesses!

Leads, clients, exposure.

Pros

ClickMeeting is super intuitive - you don't need to be a techie to get started! It's got all the bells and whistles that I want, without the costs. It's perfect for a smaller to medium size business.

Cons

To be honest there is nothing I can think of that I don't like about the platform. I've been using it for over 4 years now and I haven't found another product that has tempted me to leave ClickMeeting.

Adam from PDmB Inc

Lots of Features and Good Potential

ClickMeeting has a lot of potential and in time could be a viable option for us. Others may have different requirements and find that it works great for their needs.

Pros

On paper this looked like one of the best solutions for webinars as it had a ton of features. It was easy to get started with. Support was quick to reply to questions.

Cons

Throughout the evaluation process we ran into limitations that were not expected. Ultimately these limitations led us to look elsewhere.

Sepand from SkyPrep

Lovely experience and great for onboardjng

Pros

Makes onboarding of customers quick and easy. Our account managers use this every time we have new clients to screencast our product and customers love it.

Cons

Customers have sometimes been confused and had some difficulty trying to call into the meeting. This hasn't been common however.

Mark from R-PAS

Great webinar platform!

Good experience using Clickmeeting as our webinar platform, offers a lot of great features.

Pros

Easy to use and setup for webinars. Like that it offers recording and some limited editing of the webinars with easy upload to Vimeo.

Cons

There are limitations to the video storage due to our current plan. Would like to have an easier interface to screen share as well.

Reasons for Choosing ClickMeeting

The features, cost, and scale were perfect for our organization.

Boyd from Engaging Partners

Looks ok but doesn't work in the wild

Our second presenter wasn't able to be seen or heard and the participant's experience was glitchy - every 40 secs it would stall for 2 or 3 secs. We ended up losing most of the audience.

Pros

Good functionality and flashy usability.

Cons

Didn't actually work with an audience in a live webinar.

Virtual meeting software with nice features, limited by reliability

Pros

It offers good features and functionality and allows more customization and branding than other meeting software I have used. It offers a very competitive price point compared to alternatives.

Cons

There were times when I struggled with reliability with the service/software. I would get kicked out of meetings and have to log in again, or audio/video would drop out occasionally.

Response from ClickMeeting

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review. Were very happy you've liked our features and branding options. And because we're always interested in improving our service, we'd love to learn more about your issues with the reliability. Could you, please, share more details with us. Maybe there is something we can help you with. https://clickmeeting.com/contact

Greg from Two Creative Design Group, LLC

ClickMeeting was easy to use, but the video quality was poor and pixelated.

I was able to schedule and connect an online meeting with this product.

Pros

Cons

What I like least about ClickMeeting is the video quality. Using the same camera (the onboard one in my iMac) that I use for HD results in other applications, I could not get HD results with CLickMeeting. No matter what I tried, the video was annoyingly pixelated and this bothered both my client and me enough that we elected to quit the application and hold our meeting on another platform.

October 2012

Kevin C.

October 2012

Tablet fan

I get around to spend loads of time out of office, but often need to be present on the weekly board meetings my company holds. Attending them via ClickMeeting with the use of my iPad saves me hassle and keeps me away of HQ gate very often. And that makes me a very happy man:)

Marianne from Cup of Empathy

High quality, complete functionality, superb customer service

Pros

-the connection has always been great, something I didnt't always experience when I followed a webinar from another platform. this means there are no distractions when I talk. -it has all the functions I need: sends reminders, records automatically, saves the chat history.. -the customer service always helps me right away and in a super clear way, Im not a technical person so this is crucial for me :-)

Cons

Maybe I'd like an even clearer interface. sometimes I need to search a little to find a certain function.

Ryan from Quorum

Very easy to use but lacking in support

Pros

Very easy to use; frictionless model where you can sign up w/o cc; user friendly

Cons

Support is lacking but that's my only compaint

December 2012

December 2012

Realy good App

In my opinion one of the best aplication on the market

Poor Product. Dishonest Company. Avoid.

Cons

Clickmeeting should be avoided. The product is very difficult to use, poor and awkward. it's not a good one compared to other options, but worse the company is dishonest. I signed up for the 'free trial' for 30 days, canceled within two, and they billed my credit card for an annual subscription and refused a refund!

Prakash from CETAS Information Technology

Good and very user friendly tool for webinars and online meetings

Good tool for webinar and online meetings

Pros

Ease of use and simplified one webinar invites email blast is big advantage, no need to go for external system to manage the attendees list work well with decent bandwidth

Cons

webinar Invite templates very basic one, needs some more options and noticed some bugs Audio quality

Jane from ChiroUp

Good tool at a great price

We were able to create webinars and stay on budget. That's a win!

Pros

I like that Click Meeting offers a great, basic webinar service for a great price. It was far less expensive than other options.

Cons

It isn't as customizable as I'd like. However, for the price, I can work around that. The tool still allows me to run webinars.

Matt from Selective Wealth Management, LLC