All ClickMeeting Reviews

Michał

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

A perfect tool for marketing and client onboarding

PROS

I value ClickMeeting for its ease of use and clear interface. From the perspective of an event organizer, the system's intuitive operation and extremely competent and swift customer support are also significant. We have been using the ClickMeeting webinar platform for many years and cannot imagine switching.

CONS

Managing uploaded files and certain limitations regarding formats can be problematic.

Hello, Thank you for the rating! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

Replied March 2024

Geoffrey

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed January 2022

When stability is your #1 criteria

I like that it's a flexible and easy to use tool. Support is always here to help. My main concerns are the hefty price if you signup without any discount, the lack of flexibility when it comes to upgrades (need to go through support), the lack of marketing features to maximize sales / conversions when you're live.

PROS

It's the most stable webinar tool I've tested. Even if you run into problems, you can still switch to the phone option to pick up where you left. Recordings are made in the cloud and can be synced automatically with your dropbox (but as a rule of thumbs, I always recommend to make your own local recording, better be safe than sorry). The API allows to automate a lot of stuff in the background if you want to skip their registration process to increase conversions.

CONS

There is no way to have a real button for your call to action like in webinarjam : you can just paste a link in the chat. Generally speaking, it's not a "marketing centered" tool so you won't have all those features like "scarcity" countdown available. Pricing is quite expensive, especially if you need to run parallel sessions and capacity upgrades. For big capacity upgrades (>500 attendees), I had to contact support ahead of time as it's a manual process. It's not always possible to "know" in advance so you will most likely run out of capacity or pay for nothing. The API

Reasons for switching to ClickMeeting

Gotowebinar needs your attendees to install something which adds a lot of friction. Clickmeeting works directly in your browser.

Hello Geoffrey, Thank you for your review and rating. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Replied February 2022

igor

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Think before you invest in this tool

Tool is only for basic needs. If you think about building business webinars look elsewhere.

PROS

-> very basic -> reliable -> clean ux -> can export to xlsx

CONS

-> this tool is not build to make marketing, lack of standard features like: --> tracking source who signed up for the --> switching between webinar types -> timeline consist duplicates -> you can by accident start live webinar before start time -> you can not save and customize your template, each time you need to build from start

Hello, we highly appreciate your feedback. 1. ClickMeeting offers integrations for audience behaviour tracking which could be found here: https://integrations.clickmeeting.com/. 2. If you create a live event, you cannot change it to an on demand one (or other type). Contact us to accomplish it. 3. Timeline consists of all live event sessions started in your account (one event could be started more than once (accidentally), so each sessions has its own statistics and they are not considered as duplicates. 4. As for the template, there is no such possibility but you can create a "test" event with all necessary settings. 5. Moving on to the event start feature, once you joined the room, there are two buttons to prepare and start the event available for a user but if you clicked the wrong button you have 5 sec to undo event start and start it later on. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Success Team in case you any questions or doubts: https://clickmeeting.com/contact

Replied January 2022

Michał

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Great solution for online education

Very good, very good program - I highly recommend it

PROS

1. Easy to use 2. Very predictable 3. Great feature for managing the audience

CONS

It's not possible to have more than one CTA prepared in the same time

Reason for choosing ClickMeeting

Easy to use for everyone - younger and older, more and less advanced in using this type of applications

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Replied February 2024

Jake

Reviewed November 2023

The best platform for webinars

Very good and getting better all the time.

PROS

*The ability to go between video and screenshare with ease - the fact that the presenter can be the whole viewing window with one click. *The on screen functions - drawing etc. *The ability to prep everything before hand and be able to jump between slides, videos, camera, white board etc at the click of a button - this is far superior to Zoom, Skype, Teams etc. *The all-in-one event set up & registration system *The chat function works better than other platforms *The post-event data is excellent - a real bonus

CONS

*Connection in China is patchy *Not enough people use it

Reasons for switching to ClickMeeting

Functionality, the event registration setup, on-screen functions, and the ability to jump between slides and large camera speaker view with ease.

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

Replied November 2023

Małgorzata

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2022

ClickMeeting for NGO's activities

having ClickMeeting we can deliver trainings for our clients - paid and free of charge; many events are free of charge so it's important if the platform is cheapbefore we had problems with delivering trainings, with managing trainings etc.

PROS

reasonable price, automated functions, easy management

CONS

I can't point anything bad about this platform, the only thing it could be useful: if the platform could send invoices - autmatically - integrated with invoices programms

Reasons for switching to ClickMeeting

Zoom is fine but it has not enough functions adapted for our specific needsClick Meeting is Polish product so it's easier for us - Polish people to communicate with our Polish company

Replied December 2022

Marzena

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Automatize webinar creation process with ClicMeeting!

I am very happy with ClickMeeting. I can easily record videos, use automation to send invitations and reminders for upcoming webinars. I can send follow-ups after a webinar, gather feedback by sharing surveys, and target products for sale! And during a meeting or webinar, I can engage the audience so they are not just passive listeners. Published tests during a meeting always make a positive impression :)

PROS

What I like most about this system is its intuitiveness. The fact that I can use the predefined settings before the webinar and not have to wonder if I'm sure I set everything right.

CONS

It would be worthwhile to extend the default settings to include integrations with an appointment booking system.

Reasons for switching to ClickMeeting

The automation option was in the more expensive version and there was no option for automated webinars, which I really wanted.

Hello, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best ClickMeeting Team

Replied August 2022

Tymoteusz

Publishing, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Clean, clear and easy to use. Great platform.

Very positive. Customer service was helpful and engaging.

PROS

It has many functions that makes an online event easy to conduct and engaging for audience, but it is not overwhelming. Design and style of menus are extremely intuitive and do not require training to use with ease.

CONS

It could use a bit more options for paid sponsorships, such as banners.

Reason for choosing ClickMeeting

It was simply better. And price was attractive.

Replied August 2021

Brendan

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed December 2019

Horrible functionality and customer service.

PROS

It was easy to set up it got increasingly complicated with so many unnecessary options that weren't well explained.

CONS

EVERYTHING else was horrid. I lost 75% of my attendees due to the terrible functionality and un-user friendly platform.

Reasons for switching to ClickMeeting

They were extremely helpful both over the phone and via email. Prompt responses etc

Hello Brendan, We would like to inform you that the plan you purchased did not allow more attendees. Our Support Team informed you about the situation: "In that case only 25 attendees will be allowed to enter the webinar room. Additional people would be put in the waiting room and displayed a message that the room is full. You can, however, upgrade to a paid plan if that happens - you would see a notification about the room being full on your end as well". We hope this clarifies your query. Best regards, ClickMeeting Team

Maria

Reviewed April 2024

Intuitive online communication

PROS

We use ClickMeeting to communicate with a diverse range of participants, including those with limited technological skills. ClickMeeting is an intuitive tool that allows us to efficiently conduct our core activities, such as online webinars, workshops, and internal meetings. We greatly value the ability to record meetings, integrate with social media, and customize and automate post-meeting communications.

CONS

We would love to get more option for customization of graphics for background for meetings/

Hello, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Replied April 2024

Grzegorz

Civic & Social Organization, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Opinion about Clickmeeting

PROS

Using the Clickmeeting platform allows us to conduct online meetings for our beneficiaries. The event is easy to organize and offers many opportunities for meeting participants.

CONS

At the moment I don't see any disadvantages.

Replied February 2024

Ernest

Reviewed October 2023

Very good communication tool for the Foundation

Overall, it is a very good tool for our applications, i.e. for webinars and symposia. The ability to serve 3,000 participants or even more in our business is essential, and ClickMeeting provides such an opportunity. The ease of interacting with participants is also what distinguishes this product.

PROS

ClickMeeting offers very easy management of "presenter"/"participant" statuses and communication between presenters and participants of webinars and conferences.

CONS

An option for improvement, in our opinion, is the possibility of closing the event (webinar, conference) by the presenter. Our experience shows that this option should only be available to the administrator.

Replied November 2023

Quinn

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Clickmeeting experience!

PROS

I liked how simple ClickMeeting was to use. It was extremely simple and intuitive to set up and manage a meeting. The user interface was also appealing and simple. Further to that, ClickMeeting included a slew of features, such as screen sharing and video conferencing, that helped to make the meeting more productive and efficient.

CONS

The automated thank you email should be customizable. We now send our own personalized follow-up message to attendees because we can no longer use that feature.

Hello, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. We will pass your feedback to our Development Team. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Replied April 2023

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed May 2019

Reliable online meeting room with multimedia options

PROS

Clickmeeting has good facilitation features - you can have multiple presenters (max 3) and easily designate other users as presenters if you want to 'hand off' the microphone. It's very simple to record a session, and you can share your link with the attendees after your meeting. You can upload videos to the platform and the playback is smooth. There's a shared whiteboard feature where attendees can type or draw with you. My favorite feature is the question and answer mode: attendees can type their questions in the chat, and you can display the question for everyone to read.

CONS

Here are a few drawbacks of the tool that I have encountered so far: *Powerpoint presentations display well, but the animations set up in PPT don't work. *Attendees will need a short demonstration of the chat / interaction tools available. For example, if you want the attendees to use the 'raise hand' feature, you will need to tell them where to find it. For my webinars, I typically ask a staff member to moderate the chat, so that person should be prepared to support attendees who need to connect their phone audio and so forth. *Attendees can use their phones to connect the audio if their wifi is poor, but connection points may or may not be available in a city near them. *If you are sharing larger video files, you need to add them via the media manager rather than adding it directly in your meeting room. *You can set events to close at a certain date/time, which is great if you'd like to restrict access, but if you make a mistake when you select the time there does not seem to be a simple way to reschedule them without changing the event link (which means you'll have to re-invite your guests). The safer route is to create a permanent room with a stable URL.

Hello, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. Please be so kind and contact our support team to assist you further at support[at]clickmeeting.com All the best, ClickMeeting Team

10,000+ employees

Reviewed November 2018

Smooth Video Conference Calls

PROS

I sometimes need to have voice conference calls with my clients because they are too busy to come to the office for a meeting or are traveling for business. I want them to feel at ease when talking to me and part of my job is to show them the benefits of our marketing efforts for their business. I use ClickMeeting when I make my video conference calls. With ClickMeeting, I’m guaranteed an uninterrupted call that can last for a long time. I need to keep my clients happy which is why accommodating their needs is my number one priority. This software helps me conduct successful conference calls.

CONS

I don’t have any complaints about this software. I have been using it for a long time and never experienced any problems so far. I hope it continues to deliver as promised.

Hanna

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2023

ClickMeeting - simple and reliable

For us at the Hospice Foundation the ability to reach out to people interested in our educational, training and integration activities is crucial. It's way more easy to keep in touch with some help with professional, reliable and user friendly web platform like ClickMeeting.

PROS

User friendly interface making it easy for both hosts and participants to navigate and use the platform. Reliable, dependable webinar service - never detected any technical issues, no lags, no cut outs.

CONS

Some features or settings are less intuitive to navigate. I.e. I found it challenging to spot the archival recordings and data.

Replied June 2023

Pierre-Clement

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2019

THE Alternative to appear.in or skype.

My experience have been great with ClickMeeting, really ease to use and full of features !

PROS

I've been looking for a long time for an all in one tool that help us to create quick meeting room for up to 4 people but also being able to organise interactive webinar in order to generate more leads. That's when I found clickmeeting ! This all in one tool is perfect you can easily share your desktop, invite many people, create webinar, create simple meeting, interact on the same document and also easily share presentation. If like me you are searching for a perfect all in one webinar / meeting tool go for it !

CONS

The only cons I would have is that it might be tricky for some people, which are not familiar with the tool to give the ability for other participants to talk and activate their webcam. They have to go on the presenter video box and then click on the icons to activate their own mic and webcam.

Hello Pierre, Thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Martin

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2022

GDPR-compliant All-in-One Solution for Webinars and Video-Conferences

I am using it for Webinars (with 200+ participants from 70+ countries), as a virtual classroom with 15-20 participants and for one-to-one video conferencing. It is always working great.

PROS

It's GDPR compliant, programmed in Europe, very good set of features and fast customer service via Chat.

CONS

It's not as often used as Teams or Zoom, so some of the users are astonished about another platform they have not seen before. But they just need some minutes to be happy.

Hello Martin, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoy using our platform. All the best, ClickMeeting Team

Replied September 2022