All Emitrr Reviews

Randy

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Big Emitrr Fan!

Dedicated team of professionals; always willing to go above and beyond to help customers. Great product and looking forward to all their updates and improvements they are rolling out.

PROS

Ease of use.. SMS templates.. chat bot feature.. call recordings

CONS

Settings UI could be a bit more user friendly.. but not hard to learn

Reason for choosing Emitrr

Support was great and they really worked with my to customize services to what I needed.

Jamie

Government Administration, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

A great texting system with excellent customer support

[sensitive content hidden] are the people we have been dealing with and they are super professional and very committed to helping us become successful. I have worked with lots of software, SaaS, and support teams over the years and I can honestly say that Emitrr has a top-level team in place. very responsive to our needs, which are probably somewhat unique in that we are a local government helping Children a nd families in our community. We serve an area of 1.4 million people, so texting is an important part of our outreach. I highly recommend Emitrr to any organization.

PROS

There are several things I like about Emitrr: 1) they have built a powerful, easy to use web interface. 2) The onboarding of our staff and contacts was excellent 3) Any issues we have had were addressed immediately and professionally by Emitrr staff 4) they are improving the product on an ongoing basis

CONS

Nothing bad to say about Emitrr. For a government agency of 45 staff and about 14 additional staff at our Family Resource Centers, texting thousands of people every month is a complicated process in itself. Emitrr has worked with us closely to iron out any issues we have had. Thank you!

Reason for choosing Emitrr

The interface, the pricing, and the api access.

Reasons for switching to Emitrr

Zipwhip was bought out and at EOL. We looked at dozens of alternatives and then found Emitrr. It was a perfect fit for us, with a smooth transition as far as the interface. The pricing was good and they are able to work within our government requirements for invoicing and payment.

Kaitlin

Reviewed May 2022

Great Service, Highly Recommend

PROS

this is an easy software to navigate while using other screens

CONS

it lags when I am trying to reach a patient I cannot instantly hear them and they cannot hear me which causes them to eventually hang up.

Richard

Music, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Great communication tool!

From our first interaction Emitrr has been helpful and friendly.

PROS

Emittr seamlessly migrated our entire chat history over from a no longer supported system. They did it perfectly, trained a huge team of volunteers and their support could not be any better, always quick, accurate and friendly.

CONS

It seems lame to say nothing but the cost is so so reasonable and it does absolutely everything we were looking for.

Reason for choosing Emitrr

Ease of use, value, ease of set up, and we were very confident that we would receive good service, which we did.

Reasons for switching to Emitrr

Zipwhip was bought by a giant faceless corporation and it was also not going to be supported any longer.

Stormie

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Finally! A Great HIPAA Compliant Texting Platform

PROS

First and foremost, the platform's compliance with HIPAA regulations provides peace of mind. Safeguarding client information is of the utmost importance, and this platform has made it so easy to implement a channel for confidential communication. Customer support is another area where this platform shines. The support team has been responsive and knowledgeable, promptly addressing any inquiries or concerns that arose during implementation and use.

CONS

One of the primary issues I encountered was the inability to add or modify contact information. The platform provided limited fields for basic details such as name and phone number, but I found it frustrating that there was no option to include additional information without importing it from a spreadsheet.

Reason for choosing Emitrr

Pricing was more competitive, we could add more users without significantly increasing the pricing, and the other alternative products did not have a Zapier connection

Brandon

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Great product and great customer service

PROS

The ability to have a mostly all in one tool for messaging, phone, reviews, etc.

CONS

I can't think of anything major. They are constantly making improvements and listening to their customers.

Reasons for switching to Emitrr

DialPad's didn't have all the features we were looking for in a product.

Garry

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

I've tried 4 different platforms, Emitrr has worked the best for me

The support staff has been very receptive and efficient discussing my requests and needs

PROS

very convenient, easy to navigate the platform, connected to my phone app and email for notifications.

CONS

only that I had to wait for some of the features that I requested to be implemented, but fortunately this did not take an exorbitant amount of time.

Reasons for switching to Emitrr

The other platforms were a little cumbersome and did not have all of the features that I was looking for

Reviewed April 2024

The Emitrr

PROS

Easy to use. Mass messages. Personalized signature.

CONS

cant make calls

Robyn

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Simply the Best

PROS

Platform is very easy to use without glitches compared to other SMS platforms I've used. Customer service is quick and efficient! Pricing is great!

CONS

I can't think of any cons at this point for the product.

Nakisha

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Amazing company

PROS

The communication with the developers has been amazing and very efficient

CONS

Right now everything is good and working well.

Beth

Staffing and Recruiting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2023

New Emitrr User

I was having issues with getting my sign in to work and your product support team was so helpful in getting the quirks worked out and getting me set up. A shout out to [sensitive content hidden] who was incredibly patient in helping me work this out and get up and running

PROS

Our team found this was a very easy softward to start using

CONS

Have not used it long enough to come up with any

Reasons for switching to Emitrr

Other Express offices are using Emitrr and recommended we try because they have been happy using your product

Steven

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed April 2021

Best Solution for Patient Interaction

Emittr’s on boarding was superior to other texting software companies. We found the platform to be user friendly for clients and internal staff. The live chat feature on website is outstanding.

PROS

The software has all capabilities our team needs to exercise cutting edge strategies for clients.

CONS

The only issue our team had was uploading telephone numbers from our CSV file but this was fixed instantly by Emittrs team in our Excel file.

Support, Cost, Capabilities.

Thank you so much for your feedback Steve. Our goal is to provide a great platform to businesses at a fair price. Working with you and the team has been a great experience. Thanks for all the feedback.

Replied May 2021

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2022

An Industry Game-Changer

Customer service, technical capability, uptime and client satisfaction are all off the charts with this piece of kit. Always getting better, and with a determination to become the very best alternative product in the market, Emitrr is the kind of business we should all be proud to run, and prouder to partner with to make our businesses better.

PROS

Emitrr offers the kind of campaign automation and overall channel optimization that you expect to see from Podium and others of the sort but at a fraction of the price. For the return on investment that you receive, this service is unparalleled and is ever-evolving based upon direct feedback from the users, something we've never experienced before in decades of business operations.

CONS

Emitrr is an ever-changing product. It will never be finished because it's always finding new and better ways to do things. There are technical challenges from time to time, but every time this team of superheroes comes up against a limitation, they just break straight through it and make the product better!

Reason for choosing Emitrr

Ease of use, customizations, automation and customer service

Thank you so much for your kind words, Andrew. Feedback like yours helps us to keep improving and providing our customers with the best! Its been a pleasure working with you.

Replied May 2022

Carmela

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed February 2022

Excellent Software

My clients have had better patient engagement using review requests and survey requests. Also, the Emitrr representatives are incredibly helpful and always willing to help.

PROS

I like that it has helped get a lot of my client new reviews. Every client who has this software has gotten positive reviews.

CONS

I would like training clips for the software. I would like to be able to look at videos if I forget how a certain feature works or how to better explain it to my clients and team members.

Thank you so much for your review, Carmela. It's a pleasure working with you.

Replied February 2022

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Emitrr is a great choice for nonprofit organizations

One of the things that sets Emitrr apart from other services we considered is the amazing customer service. When we had trouble setting up a text campaign, three of their employees helped us, and their whole team worked very hard and very quickly to solve the problem and implement the campaign. Every question I asked was answered. They really went out of their way to be helpful and kind. This was especially comforting to me as a new user without much technical knowledge. I felt/feel that they are always willing and ready to go out of their way to serve their customers. I highly recommend them.

PROS

The dashboard is simple and easy to use. The tools contained therein opened up a whole new world of communication to our medium-sized nonprofit organization. We just started using it, but were able to reach so many people directly, which we haven't been able to do before. We will also be using it for student communication, which we are very excited about. I also love how we are able to interact with our constituents much more easily.

CONS

I can't think of any at this time... so far it is very easy to use.

Erica

Cosmetics, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Emitrr for Salons

Excellent so far!

PROS

This software is excellent for texting our clients custom or automated messages and we can clearly engage with them

CONS

One thing I would recommend to add is to have messages pop up on the computer itself and not just in the window, but I believe they are working on that!

Reason for choosing Emitrr

Emitrr was the closest to Zipwhip so there would be less of a struggle to switch over with our clients, it was less expensive than its competition, and their customer service responded faster and friendlier than its competition

Zipwhip was closing down

Juan

Reviewed August 2023

Price and Support

PROS

Easy to use and most all patients like the ease of communication via text and the quick replies to the text.

CONS

Small glitches but Support is super fast ant taking care of the issue and explaining what happened.

Reason for choosing Emitrr

Price and the program was easy to learn and set up.

Reasons for switching to Emitrr

ZipWhip going out of business.

Adam