• Pros

• "Super fast to install and supper is fantastic."

• "EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE and great quality lines - everyone can hear us!"

• "It's easy to use, which makes it great to be able to get new people up to speed."

• Cons

• "I have nothing negative to say about FluentStream."

• "A few very minor glitches with setting up text notifications - however - our customer service agent handled all modification requests promptly and enthusiastically. "

• "Initially there were missing features we recognized transferring from our old system, however those quickly disappeared as we discovered even better methods to achieve the same tasks."

Browse FluentStream VoIP Reviews

Jessica from Rivera Marketing, Inc

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Couldn't ask for better customer service!

Any issue I may have, or need assistance with customer service agents are friendly, helpful and hands on. At first I was skeptical suing a phone company that is not located in my back yard, however remote access is a wonder and gets the issues taken care of, almost immediately. The technology is advanced but easy to use, couldn't ask for more.

Pros

I love the user friendly platform, very "dummy proof" for those of us that aren't as technologically inclined. I also the love the Fluentcloud mobile app that allows me to access my extension while I am out of the office.

Cons

I would not say there is anything I don't like, in most cases it is my lack of knowledge on how to navigate the software.However anytime I contact the customer service team they are ready and willing to walk me through these processes through instruction and education.

Nate from Garner Roofing Inc

Best Phone System I have ever used.

We switched from another phone system that we had nothing but problems with. With Fluentstream we had an EXTREMELY easy implementation and they have solved every issue we had with our previous phone system. The system is fully adaptable to all of our needs and has way more features than we could even use. And if we do have a question, or an issue it is handled immediately by support team. Couldn't be happier

Pros

Functionality, ease of use, and most of all the support staff that comes with it.

Cons

Sometimes the phones don't update as fast as they should.

Recommended by Success Group International

Jimmy from MALAYALI.CA INC.

Industry: Information Services

Lexus Of VOIP Services

Pros

I have had two lines with Fluentstream at different points of time but had to cancel them as my business was not getting much use of the Toll Free lines. The service has been FANTASTIC through and through and I have nothing but praise for these guys. I have used a bunch of VOIP service but Fluentstream is really enterprise grade stuff and no mickey mouse operation like some of the other players. I was really sad to cancel but should I need a service like theirs in the future, I would even go back in my dreams...

Cons

Not sure if this was their fault port but the porting in date for my number was 2 weeks from sign up day whereas it was just a few days for Twilio when I ported it out back. Not a big deal for me anyways...

Kariann from Critter Care Pet Clinic

Industry: Veterinary

Up's and Downs

Over all it is a GREAT company to work with. I love the support staff they are all friendly and try their darndest to get things fixed. Even if you feel extra needy. They never let on that they aren't happy to help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is especially patient with our nit pickyness.

Pros

I really like that it's user friendly and easy to learn. It really helps that it allows us to have many phone lines. Also the online faxing feature and text feature are helpful. Their support team is awesome and there for you 24/7 and don't sound annoyed when you call back multiple times.

Cons

There were some quirks to work out to get it to work smoothly with our business. We don't like that there isn't a contact list for the fax machine feature and that you can only text 180 characters. The no contact list for the fax slows us down in having to find fax numbers every time. The text feature really limits what we can text clients. We had to get really creative in our wording to keep it within the limit.

Reasons for Choosing FluentStream VoIP

They were a cheaper alternative and didn't make you sign a 3 year contract.

Sandra from Moulton and Long, PLLC

Industry: Law Practice

Customer service at its best!!

Pros

Like all technology there are kinks and issues that happen, but, if you have a strong customer support system then the few issues you have never become big headaches. Every single customer service representative or support technician has always been very easy to work with, and always listened to me before trying to solve the problem; then explain to you how to fix the issue in language that a non technical person can understand. They were with us from the very beginning setting up our phone system, and continue to make us feel like we are as important as any customer when we call for assistance. I would highly recommend Fluentstream for your internet telephone needs!!!

Cons

This software has met our needs, I can't think of anything that I do not like.

John from Rolla Housing Authority

Excellent Service and Features

FluentStream helps my employees provide better quality of service than they were able to provide with our old PBX system. This has been a total win for our company and for our clients.

Pros

I primarily like the customization that is available, from automated answering messages to call routing, and call recording. I regularly use the app on my phone to make and receive calls while away from my desk. The sound quality is excellent. Customer service is excellent, starting with chat service that promptly fixes any problems that occur.

Cons

I sometimes have trouble remembering how to use some of the less common features, but their customer service chat quickly walks me through the forgotten steps.

Cost, service, and reputation

Rhonda from Lytle Medical Technologies

Better value and feature over our last VoIP provider

Whenever I reach out to customer support, I've been assisted immediately. I've not had one bad experience with the support team. Very professional and knowledgeable.

Pros

I like the ease of pulling report to analyze data. Also, being able to listen in to employee conversations with has been a great tool for training.

Cons

I do not particularly care for the pop up messages asking if I need assistance every time I log in to the portal. I get the whole idea behind it but it's so easy to reach out for assistance, it's not necessary. If I need assistance, I'll reach out for it.

Jeff from Rezstream

An awesome IP phone software system.

The ability to work from anywhere and be able to change anything I need related to my phone system!

Pros

I love the fact that I get my voicemail sent to my email immediately after they are left. Allows me to stay in touch no matter where I am.

Cons

Sometimes when I log into the online portal to change my forwarding or follow me functions, it doesn;t save the changes. Seems to be getting better though!

Hayden from KLAS

Industry: Research

Good product with a big miss

Pros

It records my calls and it is easy to track them down. Also, they have great support that will back back to you quickly when experiencing a problem.

Cons

The mobile app has a"touch to sign in" function that has never worked and I don't believe it works. I take a lot of calls on the road and having to pull over to sign into my account is the biggest inconvenience.

John from Baker Builders

FluentStream customer service is great

FluentStream allows us to manage our phone systems, users, faxes and voice messages in an easy to use interface. Any problems with set up are quickly handled by their customer support team - they are great to work with.

Pros

There are many features to FluentStream. I especially like getting my voice messages via email. I also like the faxing capabilities and the ability to manage my users.

Cons

There are so many options which are available that it can be overwhelming setting users up. That is solved though by their excellent customer support.

Emil from Distinctive Cruises & Tours

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

A FluentStream Review from One Very Satisfied Customer

FluentStream Technologies provides us with an awesome product and company management that evidences a true caring response to their client…in business, as elsewhere, it doesn’t’ get any better than this.

Pros

FluentStream Technologies has proven to be a net positive for our business. Numerous features that are available at reasonable cost are but one of the positives about this company. The very user-friendly web interface is also a great and valuable tool. We have found this provider and their product to be highly reliable and their staff to be ever courteous, professional, and consistently responsive to our inquiries and needs. At those very infrequent times when technology evidences a hiccup, the service personnel are right there and stay with you until any issue is resolved. Their caring is palpable. Fluent Stream has greatly exceeded our expectations for customer service. Six years onboard with them attests to our ongoing great satisfaction.

Cons

There really isn't anything negative that I can say about this product.

Janene from West Coast Call Center

FluentCloud

Pros

We are a call center doing outbound B2B marketing. We use this software so that we can record the agents calls. There are a couple of things I like....I like how easy it is to listen to and save call recordings. I also like that I can filter based on what I am looking for such as by caller name, phone number, extensions, and by date. I also like that we were able to sync everything together with this and our CRM.

Cons

There are many things I do not care for with this software. Quite often it does not work properly and the calls are garbled and can't be understood. Also that the recordings are only there for a week I think it is. We save all of our appointment recordings anyway but if an issue comes up with a call that was further out than a week, it isn't there anymore.

High quality VOIP phone service, very helpful customer service; so-so portable service.

High quality VOIP service, ability to make and receive calls when away from my office.

Pros

I am impressed with the quality of phone service (clarity, very few dropped calls). When using a VOIP service, this is my top priority. I also regularly make international calls, and the rates are very competitive. The ability to take my number with me and make calls on the go from my computer is helpful - but see cons.

Cons

Using my computer as my phone (with a cell phone headset), the reception, particularly by the other party of my voice) is spotty and deteriorates over the span of a call, particularly a longer one. The integration with GSuite, including the use of the address book, leaves too much to be desired. The user interface is not intuitive and deserves an upgrade.

Larry from Burton Travel Ltd

FluentStream Technology

We have been using FluentStream for probably about five <5> years (my best guess) -- and are 1000% satisfied with the product and service.

Pros

I do not view this as a software product but as a technology platform; that said, I am not someone who, as a general rule, makes product recommendations. FluentStream is an exception. The product provides excellent telecommunications services (VoIP) for our full and complete range of communication needs -- and does so at a very cost effective price point. While we virtually never need support (maybe two times per year) -- FluentStream is easy to reach, communicative, knowledgeable, and quick to reply with resolution and/or an answer.

Cons

Nothing; the product is ideal for our needs.

Loretta from Front Desk Team

Great Service - Great Value for the Price

I love this company and look forward to a long working relationship with them.

Pros

I like the people and the attitude behind the software. There are technical people who try to get you to work within the confines of their software, whether or not it fits your business model. Then there are those rare companies and individuals, like I have found at Fluent Stream, who are willing to talk about how to utilize and even adapt the software to accomplish our business goals. We've been using Fluent Stream for over a year now. We use the product to provide virtual support for a variety of clients. So far, Fluent Stream has been able to customize and scale the services to meet or exceed each of our clients 'needs.

Cons

Our reporting requirements are atypical. We were able to create a work-around . It takes a little time, but it works.

Kristofer from Advanced Insurance Managers, LLC

Great Product at a Great Price

Pros

As a business owner, I am always on the lookout for quality and cost. Often one of those comes at the cost of the other. That is not so with FluentStream - they truly are the best of three worlds. That third world is service. I have never once felt like a number unlike I have with other telecom companies. If you have a business and are looking for an alternative to the big guys, I urge you to give FluentStream a try. You will be extremely hard-pressed to find a better combination of quality, features, and service - all for a price that is phenomenal. On top of that, their platform is totally customizable for your business and they can change it on the fly. What more can you ask for? I have put them on my website for free because I am THAT impressed and I want those who know me to have the opportunity to get to know them. I heartily endorse this company.

Cons

My biggest complaint would be regarding faxing. It should be a smoother process and it would be nice to have a time/date stamp added to the pdf of the faxed info in lieu of having to save the email with the pdf.

Jordan from The Welding Warehouse, Inc.

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Excellent Value, Features, and Customer Service

Fluentstream has met or exceeded all of our expectations. Their customer service is courteous, thorough, knowledgeable and patient. The features we have received have improved our business, in ways we did not know were available. The call forwarding to external numbers, time conditions, visual voicemail, e-fax, call routes, have all improved our productivity and response time. I cannot recommend Fluentstream highly enough for your business! To top it off we saved a tremendous amount of money, and received more features.

Pros

Feature set, call forwarding to external phone numbers, time conditions, visual voicemail, remote administration, call logs for all devices, efax, the list goes on.

Jonathan from Verified First, LLC

Best phone provider in the business!

I have never had the pleasure to work with such an incredible phone provider before. FluentStream gives you all the features you could possibly want at a very reasonable price, they are always working with us to innovate on great ideas to help our clients reach us. They have helped us to streamline our process and save money by not needing to use multiple providers. To top it off, in the 2 years we have been using them we have had the service go down once(not even their fault as a main upstream carrier went down) and they switched over their upstream carrier within 5 minutes to get us completely back up and running. INCREDIBLE.

Pros

Very intuitive and capable system.

Cons

I can not think of more ways to incorporate them into our systems.

Mike from MD Staff Pointe

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

2 Year FluentStream Administrator & User

We are able to setup our phone system on our own using fluentstream and collect data on the calls made through the system. We are pleased with the software and service provided.

Pros

The ability to update the settings in the phone system is extremely easy for a novice. The chrome plug in and iphone app are a plus for those who utilize them. Customer service is extremely friendly, prompt, and follows up after they have completed a request to ensure everything is still going smoothly after the call for help - this is rather unique!

Cons

The texting (SMS) feature could be more robust.

Mikel from KLAS

(Helpdesk guy perspective)Supporting this phone system is a lot easier than our previous one

Overall it's been a great experience. As an entry level help desk guy it's really fun for me to learn the system and get a better understanding of VoIP systems.

Pros

The GUI makes it so easy that a Helpdesk guy is able to do administrative tasks with ease. It's simple and east to do easy things like reassigning extensions to new users, changing the order of the queue agents, setting up new conference IDs, etc... Also, if there's something I can't figure out I can open a chat with support and I get top quality answers within a minute of opening the chat.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about the software is a current bug that causes transferred calls to not show up on the Call History page of the recipient. However, Fluentstream support has been very friendly and they are working to resolve the issue.

Rick from Gabriel Sales

Fantastic Service!

I've been a customer for years and they do a fantastic job. You can be sure if you are unable to find the answer yourself you can just jump on a chat with tech support and they will immediately work with you to find a resolution without delay.

Pros

the software features an incredibly intuitive user-interface

Cons

there's not much to complain about though it's sometimes confusing because for some items there are multiple ways to configure the same result - though this is truly a feature and time-saver on other occasions.

Carl from Simplefy Inc.

Their Name Says It All

If you are a small business like us and you want to save money on a reliable and robust telephone service - I would highly recommend FluentStream.

Pros

FluentStream has been the best telephone service our company has had the pleasure of utilizing. Their service is reliable, stable and very, very affordable. Also, if and when we have a problem, which is rare, their customer service team is always available and extra knowledgeable.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about FluentStream.

Customer service second to none!

I've never had an issue that there hasn't been someone right there to immediately help me get the issue resolved. And they're not just efficient - they're friendly and personable, too. It's always a pleasure to work with them!

Pros

Cons

It's sometimes hard to configure a new device - HOWEVER, that's offset by the fact that there's ALWAYS someone at FluentStream who is ready and willing to help me get it done, and quickly.

Excellent people to work with

We are able to log sales and customer care calls directly to Salesforce with ease, which helps our company be more efficient, and better organized.

Pros

I really like the customer support team. They are on top of any error you may come across which isn't frequent. Also, you talk to someone in the USA, another huge win. Not only have they had a great track record with regards to solving errors quickly, if they can improve on an area of the user portal they do, and constantly take suggestions for features.

Cons

Some of the terms for describing features can blend together with regards to the setup.

Ryan from Verified First

Best Service Provider

We have 17 service providers and FluentStream is easily ranked in the top 2 spots alongside Salesforce.com. They have collaborated with us on some custom delevopment projects and have saved us a ton of money over our previous provider. Fluentstream has hands down the most reliable VOIP service I have ever witnessed, as well as a groundbreaking cloud PBX.

Pros

Reliable UI is fantastic Cloud Based Budget Friendly Not Nickle and Dimed Great Customer Support

Cons

None

Tony from ellsworth bicycles

July 2015

USed it for over 2 years, internationa offices, multiple businesses.

Pros

Service, Reliability, Flexibility. They always answer or call back promptly. Even international use, they can accommodate, and the product works super well, without any trouble. They help when we re-organize or re-deploy the original programing. The flexibility with users, multiple companies and international offices and remote employees is amazing. The contrast between this system and a huge complex proprietary system is night and day, not even on the same planet. This is easy, the service is responsive... the price is right, the reliability is exceptional

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Fluentstream.

Yashpal from MacMakers

The Best cloud based VOIP Service ever used !

Pros

The best part is the Support we get on customer portal with chat representatives. Timely update of any outage due to server updates. Transparent Billing and Setup (No Hidden Charges)

Cons

Still Finding...:) Hard to find a Flaw in your System.

August 2016

John from Concierge Contact Center

August 2016

The Call Center Solution We Have All Been Waiting For

luentstream has been an answer to our prayers. We love the quality of the service for our call center. How you guys got such a broad range of functionality in such a compact and well designed system is beyond me, but I am glad you did. The report package gives a good presentation of the essential stats we need to run the operation. Support has been great, too. John Ross Concierge Contact Center

Pros

No pressure sales. Pricing that makes for a reasonable migration and a quick and easy setup. Excellent support team, always calm and helpful. Prompt response to communications and inquiries. Solid chat service for fast resolution to problems.

Cons

Like everyone else these days we are interested in BI. The pre-made reports are good but we would always love to have more.

Response from FluentStream Technologies

Replied August 2016

Thanks for the kind words, John! Glad to be working with Concierge Contact Center.

Jeff from Porter Hamel Group

FluentStream

Some of the best customer service I have experienced with any company.

Pros

software is very functional and goes across many platforms

Cons

although their web portal is a bit confusing and takes time to find things that should be intuitive

Libby from Health, Wellness and Fitness

Fluent Stream Review

I have been very pleased with our service and the service support team.

Pros

Enjoy the ease of use and short wait times for customer service support.

Cons

enjoy the service and I have no complaints

Easy way to migrate to VOIP

Have been using for years

Pros

It just works like it should, with no real hassles.

Cons

Would like easier online portal, with all extensions able to access a single online fax number

Joseph from Know History

Industry: Research

Oh FluentStreat....

Overall, my experience with FS was fairly negative. I think I joined at a really bad time, I would say the call quality for half our calls was bad. And we were receiving/making 100 calls a day. From what I gathered it was caused by server issues, and it was a larger problem at the time, but you didn't know that at the time I believe, so you couldnt really help. You moved us onto a different server to help, but it didn't really do much. Also, our MAIN LINE at different times stopped accepting incoming calls - it just wouldn't accept incoming calls, your team couldn't explain why you just said "we'll make a ticket with the carrier" like that would help. 1) That incoming calls wouldnt work wasn't acceptable; and 2) Nor was that solution - we'll make a ticket with the carrier! Are you kidding me. I asked that they set up a shell number (as our main line was being forwarded calls from another main line) to bypass the bad line, but that shouldn't have come from me. Your support staff should have thought that up.

Pros

-The many different features are great, and for how much you are paying it's really impressive. -On-boarding was outstanding - rapid response, very helpful. I dealt with the rep, and he was knowledgeable and always ready to take my call.

Cons

-The website interface can be improved. It's a little chunky. The phone app could also be more complex, it's really small and I have to use key combos to access things. If the phone app contained a seperate menu for voicemail it would be cool.

Reasons for Choosing FluentStream VoIP

I choose FS because the features were great and they were a start up. I left to Vonage because it appeared FS didn't have the server infrastructure in place.

Adonis from Fujitsu Telecom Systems Philippines Inc.

Affordable Phone Solution

Pros

FluentStream VoIP is a reliable cloud phone solution for business needs. It is well-known to their consistent service, very affordable and on-time support.

Cons

Examine the features your company needs to get the accurate package. Ask for support if needed to fully understand the features stated on each plans.

Ashley from Ardmore Institute of Health dba Full Plate Living

Fluent Stream = Beyond Customer Satisfaction

Can forward calls to cell phones easily, has improved our office's work flow and phone system.

Pros

The Customer Service, if a question ever arises, is impeccable.

Cons

The cell phone app/ web phone app. It is difficult for our staff to set up and use,

Cost, customer service.

Jason from Field Squared

Love FluentStream

I can't believe I could get a phone service up and running for my company so quickly and seamlessly.

Pros

Super fast to install and supper is fantastic.

Cons

None

Linda from Thrivent Financial

Fluentstream Customer Service

Customer service is always available, patient, and willing to work out any issues. thank you.

Pros

Emails when I get a message on my extension.

Cons

When I have to reboot the phone I loose all my saved contacts in my directory. It takes time to recreate those directories, so I cannot re-create them.

Cody from Bobe's Pizza, Inc.

Industry: Restaurants

Outstanding. I've been so pleased with this company.

Pros

FluentStream has phenomenal customer service. After dealing with the major phone companies for so long, it became very stressful and even costly for our business. However, Fluentstream is a company that seems to truly care.

Cons

I wish that there were some better options for compatible hardware and even better guidance from the company in terms of finding appropriate hardware.

Christina from VIP Southern Tours

Very happy with FluentStream for VoIP

Wow! So...we have been with Fluentstream for approximately 6 weeks. I have to say, we have had the BEST CUSTOMER CARE experience. I went from land lines to voip and honestly did not know what I was doing. Its all new to me. I was pleased with the patience and the crew. We did something dumb and ordered yealink phones off eBay instead of the pre-fixed ones via Fluentstream. I spent hours trying to get them to work and the issue was the software was 6+ years out of date! I wasted time and energy but what was great was the reps at Fluentstream who were patient with me and worked with me until we got the old phones working. I have had a few issues since but they are phone related and Fluentstream answers their chat or emails RIGHT AWAY. We could not be happier. Bottom line: Go with Fluentstream and order their phones.

Pros

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE and great quality lines - everyone can hear us!

Cons

None so far. We have been pleased with Fluentstream.

Great VOIP Company!

Very good

Pros

Its feature packed. Everything I need in a program it offers & its priced right

Cons

Very little. Maybe they just need to make it a bit easier to find recorded conversations

Reasons for Choosing FluentStream VoIP

I liked the people & the the support has been outstanding. AND they speak english. LOL

Megan from Common Desk

Common Desk

Overall, I would say this has been a great experience.

Pros

I love the customer service and how easy they are to work with. I enjoy that all of our staff is able to go in and update the call flow when they are out vs just having one admin.

Cons

It doesn't seem to always go through. It could be user error but it seems like setting this up was quite a pill for our many locations we have that callers need to be routed to.

April from 9210 Irvine Center Drive, LLC

Industry: Law Practice

FluentStream review

Customer service is excellent - they are very helpful and get back to you quickly.

Pros

The translation of the voicemail messages and the cost

Cons

Our paging system is still not working after 3 months.

Reasons for Choosing FluentStream VoIP

Cost and connection to owner of company

Steve from Knight Flight Cargo Services, Inc.

FluentStream VOIP Phone Service - Highly Recommend

Excellent - ours was not an easy setup for 2 companies at one location sharing personnel and phones. I'd recommend using the phones that FluentStream says work best with their system. We have Cisco SPA508G and they are good phones - but the programming is a little more complex to integrate if you need a custom setup. They did an OUTSTANDING job compared with both large and smaller VOIP providers we've used and explored.

Pros

Value for the Cost is outstanding - significant savings over past providers. Support has been superb for us - quick responses and semi-custom solutions, software offers many setup options, USA competent support.

Timothy from Animas Office Remote

Easy Adoption - Great Functionality - Reliable Support

I would strongly recommend FluentStream and think they are positioned to provide solutions that will help small and large businesses scale and succeed.

Pros

FluentStream is versatile and fits my business needs perfectly and it was easy to implement. The functionality is robust and I find it migrates well to their cloud based and app platforms. The cost structure is very reasonable and they were able to provide a package at a price that is helping my business succeed. There have been glitches but their attention to support is evident with their Colorado based staff who have been attentive and responsive when needed.

Cons

There has not been anything significant at this time that has not been addressed.

George from AnkleNFootCenters, LLC

Good Service. Terrible Customer support

Pros

The VOIP platform is a bit easier and more flexible priced than others. Has many features that others charge a premium. Competitively priced also

Cons

Their customer service is poor. Nice people, but takes them a long time to resolve an issue. I came back to them to give them another chance, less issues, still a long time to get them fixed.

Adam from Riskalyze

Great Voip System for the price

We used FluentStream on our team for about 2 years. In the beginning, we rarely encountered issues. Note that I was not the admin or IT guy on FluentStream, but I rarely had a problem. The interface is easy to use and requires zero training.

Pros

Clear calls with few drops. Support was always helpful and quick (often put our own support team to shame). Support was always friendly and knowledgeable, which is what you need. :)

Cons

Other than occasional glitches, there were no cons. But you will get that with every phone, so don't over think it.

Timothy from Bourbon RV Center

Adequate VOIP for small business.

Pros

FluentStream offers all the features you would expect from any competent VOIP host. Support is easy to reach via phone and they are very helpful

Cons

Their system has quite a few "bugs". When you contact support, they often will acknowledge the bug and will have to provide a "workaround". I wish their system would just work as intended rather than having to resort to temporary workarounds to get the functionality needed.

Sandy from GitGo

FluentStream review

allows us to document more details after reviewing calls, this is very beneficial

Pros

The ease of use is the greatest feature.

Cons

I don't have any negatives about the software.

John from Denver Concierge

Outstandiing Company

Pros

Customer service is outstanding, tech support folks are great.

Cons

No complaints. There is nothing here to write.

January 2015

Bobby from FirstLaMedia.inc

January 2015

BEST SERVICE EVER

We have few call center in CA and in last few years we used a lot of different company for our phone system but hand down , FLUENT CLOUD so far is one of the best company and service that we used for our phone system . we are working with them in last few months and all I can say , you can't find any other phone system company that is more affordable , professional and friendly people out there . Their customer service is like their service , BEST of the best . I can't ask for more and every time we have any issue or challenge , this people work none stop to get the issue fix right away and no matter what they will keep you happy and they make sure you get the best quality of service . Again if you looking for BEST price , great service quality and awesome customer service for your phone system , FluentCloud is the one . Dont waste your time and your money with others , you cant find better than this people ! I promise !

April 2016

Erik

April 2016

FluentStream - My goto Voip provider

I have now been a Fluent partner for some time. I only recommend services to my clients that I would use, and I do. In todays every growing internet world there are so many choices when it comes to vendors, more that you can imagine. Mainly all can get the job done, but we have to decided who are we most comfortable with, who we are giving are business to? Who do we want to work with in the challenging times? This is how I decide on who to work with and not just what technology I am buying. Fluent combines excellent technology and service, which results in authentic value. In todays world buying the "right" relationship is key.

Pros

24/7 support - US based support. Custom configurations to meet your business needs. No monthly contracts.

Cons

Bring your own internet. No routers or network equipment provided as a service.