(5,033)

3,018

Browse GoToMeeting Reviews

Mncedisi from Royal Q

Entrepreneur

Time is money and GoToMeeting has become the solution towards saving time and travelling long distances to attend those meetings. With the lockdown and corona regulations this software has become a lifesaver to communicate with investors in other countries and promote your business while still at home and safe.

Pros

I like the automatic transcription because it enable one to easily get what is being said by another speaker who is a quick talker maybe or someone who has a different accent from yours. This software is also more affordable to very affordable to everyone and has very simple features that can be understood and loved by many people. During this time of corona pandemic GoToMeeting software is the solution and the way to go in order to be safe . GoToMeeting also provides you with recordings incase your multitasking in jobs. You can always be in touch of what was being said .

Cons

The chat option is most optional or rather say limited. Sometimes it can be difficult to get calls through mostly because it requires a very good internet connection. Most African countries are under the so called developing countries and it can somehow disadvantage them on that Field.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

GoToMeeting is one of the top softwares which is more accessible, affordable, and well known by many business people to use nowadays. So going for it was one way of making sure that I keep in touch with the latest technology and mostly upgrading my level stand of business.

Richard from Southwest Gas

Industry: Utilities

GoToMeeting isn’t great, but it isn’t bad either

Overall it does exactly what I need it to do, but I’m really comparing it to WebEx. With WebEx, I could record meetings, create meetings through Outlook, and it had SSO enabled. GoToMeeting seems like a step backwards, but it still gets the job done. Just a little more tedious in my opinion.

Pros

I like that it allows me to hold conference calls and screen share. Really, that’s all I need it to do. I do a lot of demos and walkthroughs with clients and customers, so GoToMeeting is critical for my success. It also allows my customer to share their screen so I can see what errors or issues they’re having on their end. It really helps with the show-don’t-tell aspect of my job. I also like that my PIN never changed. It was a little on the long side, but after a week or so, I had it memorized. Made opening meetings really fast.

Cons

I’m realizing the things I like least about GoToMeeting may be on our configuration side. For example, we don’t have single sign-on (SSO), so anytime I need to open GoToMeeting, I need to log into my account. That gets a little annoying. It also doesn’t integrate with Outlook, which is also annoying. I have to go into GoToMeeting, copy my meeting information, and then paste it back into an Outlook appointment. Just a lot of needless steps. But this could just be on my side - something that we could configure if we wanted to. And I don’t have the ability to record meetings, which may be a licensing issue or configuration issue. Either way, I don’t like it.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

I assume pricing was the main issue, which I totally understand with the way we’re trying to save money these days. But I don’t know for sure.

Jonathan from Freedom Nutrition Coaching

I wanted it to be better than Zoom, but it wasn't

Ultimately, I ended up reverting back to Zoom after spending more than 6 months trying to make it work. Zoom has much more widespread adoption, and I found I kept having to ask people to install GTM, and then there was often issues, especially with clients who worked in corporate settings. There were a lot of tech hiccups trying to make this work, which really disappointed me, because I genuinely wanted to make the switch, but after having so many issues and trying to convince others to make the switch, I found I still ended up having to use Zoom.

Pros

I like that it's made by the same company that makes LastPass, which I think is an excellent program. The interface is relatively simple to use, and it does have a similar feel to Zoom, with slightly less functionality, but slightly better aesthetics.

Cons

Lacked some of the functionality that Zoom has, and had more buggy issues with audio, and people trying to use and install the software.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

Because I felt that it was more secure than Zoom, and I could have more confidence in the data protection of GTM.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Because I felt that GTM would be more secure than Zoom, and I wanted to use a security focused video conferencing software.

Satya from Forrester Research Inc

Best Collaboration tool

Overall experience is pretty awesome and I recommend this tool for any such collaborations or any conferencing session is required. Price wise also it is pretty less.

Pros

Best Audio Video Quality during the Call. We can use this without any corporate network. International calls are pretty nice and sound and video quality during the international meetings are pretty cool. Recording of the meetings and storing them in the cloud is the best option so that we can get the recordings anytime from the cloud.

Cons

The recordings should be stored more then 3 months in the Cloud. The recordings are getting autodeleted from the cloud after 3 months which is very frustrating. Chats should be achieved and can be accessible after the meeting.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

We all surprised with the price difference that we get in compared to above two products. Along with the customer service from the product in comparison to other two.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Price is pretty less for GoToMeeting compared to WebEx.

Josías from Joso Productions

Is GoToMeetings the best application for video conferencing?

My overall experience with GoToMeeting has been good and enjoyable. I have had almost no problems with this software therefore, I recommend it to small companies due to the tools it offers work very well and are easy to use.

Pros

What I like the most about GoToMeetings is the quality with which both my video and audio are transmitted in meetings. From my point of view, the tools that this software offers are for professional use. However, I have used this software for personal use and the experience has been pleasant because I have not had problems or bad experiences with the tools or the meetings due to they are easy to schedule.

Cons

What I like least about GoToMeetings is that you must have a good internet bandwidth so that all its tools work correctly and you do not have problems in the development of the meeting. Personally, it has only happened to me twice in which the application crashed because the internet left but it has not happened any more.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

I chose GoToMeeting over these applications because GoToMeeting is complete and professional software to use efficiently and quickly. The tools it offers are nice and I have had no problems with this software.

Benjamin from eCampus

My Go-To Meeting Software

Works the best out of all the other meeting platforms I've tried. Very reliable & everyone seems to be able to make it work.

Pros

I like the default settings that are applied to meetings, where the camera is turned off, you start muted, and you are given previews of what your team members will see.

Cons

I do wish there was a free option, even if it was limited use. Occasionally, it seems like meetings attempt to start on their own, which seems like a bug.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Other vendors were using Go2, and we thought it was a cleaner, easier tool to use.

Chris from Community Health Systems

Virtual meetings are now an every day thing, this makes them less painful for sure!

Easy to use and implement. We had little to no issues with webcams of all types working correctly and being clear. End users had very few complaints.

Pros

Super easy for end users to use. We have a TON of end users and we needed something that worked easily for them. This worked well with our budget and the implementation was super quick and painless.

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like. It does exactly what we needed. Meetings that are virtual happen every single day now so it was important to pick good software.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

The price was much better honestly.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Google meets did not work well with our external web cams. The meetings also had lots of sound issues and didn't detect microphones well

Mireia from Disseny S.L.

GoToMeeting Review

I liked to use GoToMeeting because it allowed me to communicate with my teacher and other peers but also have been able to find other softwares that allowed me more and that didn't ask me to download anything specifically.

Pros

GoToMeeting is an easy to use meeting software, it's intuitive and has allowed us to keep up with classes from our own homes with ease. The teacher only has to send us a link with each class and once you click on it, you're in.

Cons

I don't like how it takes so much memory from the computer, if you're on GoToMeeting, you can't use any other application or the computer will go too slow. Also, you need to download an app for it to be able to work, which is just more personal space on the computer that you have to free up.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

I've found other softwares a little more adaptable to use.

Remote Work or Video Conference

Great item to use overall. Working remotely to trouble shoot saves a trip across the state or an expensive service call from another company. Video conference saves a trip to an office and in return you gain that time spent on the road back for more productive traveling

Pros

This product makes it easy to grant access to your computer for help. Or if you need to schedule a meeting with co-workers and a bunch of them travel for their daily job, access them anywhere

Cons

Some features could be adjusted as far as the screen sharing goes, maybe transparent hiding of the controls while presenting or screen sharing so there is not many accidents with selecting a new/different option

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Teamviewer was good for screen sharing but for meetings and or screen sharing we needed more and security of each PC or meeting

Erica from Eci Software

Industry: Biotechnology

Remote work

As a graphic designer I need to be able to show my work to they copywriters in real time to be able to work efficiently. During a pandemic this tool was perfect for that job.

Pros

Easy to use features. Screen sharing features

Cons

Occasional bugs. Slow speeds and bad quality images.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

It had the best footage and could be used with multiple people at once easily.

GoToMeeting allows us to 'meet' when we can't 'meet'!

During Covid, we were (and still are) restricted when it comes to meeting in person, this has been a great solution around that.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to turn over controls if necessary!

Cons

I don't really have anything I don't like about GoToMeeting

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

We thought GoToMeeting was just little bit more user interface friendly

Bruce from CJW Inc

Industry: Wholesale

Easy to implement, and nice software to use.

Pros

The privacy features, screen sharing, analytics about who has joined the conference, such a location, device being used, bandwidth strength.

Cons

The command center box, is a little weird. Where the mute, shows the users, and screen setting. It's a small dialogue box, its very hard to use when you only have one screen. So, we always use a two screen set up with this program.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

At the time there was several privacy concerns over Zoom. We wanted secure and encrypted content sharing.

Professional and secure virtual meeting tool for both client facing and internal teams meetings

Very satisfied with security and uptime, plus constant updates... highly trustworthy tool.

Pros

The most secure and trusted software for virtual meeting, best uptime, automatic transcripts are best for drafting minutes of meeting and ensure we don't miss out on any details shared by clients.

Cons

While it's feature rich software, it is expensive and that is something to think about.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

Compared to zoom which we also use, gotomeeting is more secure and trusted by our corporate clients.

Good Tool

Pros

Although I have used this GoToMeeting for quite some time now (pre Covid-19), this is another software my company has resorted to for renote work. Our company is part of a wider group of companies called Digicel group so we have 'branches' in various countries, so most times are required among the various branches. Prior to Covid, these meetings would have been face to face but with using GoToMeeting, these meetings are now facilitated online. One of things that stands out for me is the fact that you can take control of someone's machine if they are experiencing any issues during their presentations. This has happened a few times with us. It has great scheduling so for instance, if someone is unable to attend a scheduled meeting, it can be rescheduled very easily and simply. Not to mention, GoToMeeting can accommodate or facilitate large audiences, with options for up to 250 participants. This has been great for our webinars. It's easy to use, flexible and affordable. Information and file sharing is relatively fast and easy. Session recording ans chat is great, and there are various integrations with other software such as Google Calender.

Cons

You must have a very fast and stable internet connection. Because my company purchased the product for our use, it was inexpensive for me. But it is not free and can also be very costly to the average individual, especially those who wish to access the premium features. Also, it does not work well with your mobile, so always have use your computer.

Mahendra from Secondary Highschool Chachadgaon,Taluka dinrodi

GoToMeeting

I used this software since last year and i had bunch of benefits and i can connect my clients and my staff where they live from other countries so very fluently and ease of the functionality we can attend the conference of 100 people’s at a time Lot of benefits its get from but fact is many of people didn’t know about it and seriously it very best and industry leadings features it provides i strongly recommend this over any software

Pros

Create link share it and boom join meeting instantly i think is best and more efficiently working meeting software that i had ever used it fluencly help me alot and my all colleagues and employees more enthusiastically join the meeting and better quality of video call and audio call

Cons

This software is paid and, it provides lot of features but i think everyone thinking with that software is paid so many of them go ahead so i thing GoToMeetings have to provide 7 days trial to people for better understanding of what they paid for

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

It’s work very efficiently and properly

Keith from Ace

Industry: Wholesale

Still one of the better collaboration tools out there

Overall the experience is great. Easy to roll out, if GTM pushes out an update we had it set to automatically install for the end user and this did happen it was very seamless as things update quickly and the user had no clue. We have the ability to run a number of reports to show usage, who joined a meeting, etc. The end user could even control some of their own settings from a Web interface.

Pros

I still like GTM and now easy it is compared to Teams, Zoom, or Webx. Administration is very easy as well, plug in someone's name, email address, and a welcome email is sent with links to get them started. As Admin, I RARELY ever have to field any issues or questions. Our end users quickly pickup on how to use it because its very intuitive. When I have to collaborate I still use GTM because I can, otherwise, most employees had to switch to TEAMS because it was included with Win365, however, a small group of users still have GTM for various special needs that TEAMS can't do. I like it because I can manage my meetings better, such a mute and unmute people, IM specific people or all, and when sharing a document they can see more of the document unlike TEAMS which has a smaller window display to the end user. For example, I frequently join a reoccurring meeting where someone uses TEAMS and they share a spreadsheet, its hard to follow because it's so small on the screen.

Cons

Unfortunately, with all the collaboration tools on the market, especially after the 2020 pandemic, GTM is a bit on the costly side especially if people connecting to the meeting decide to "dial in" as to using VoIP. This would drive me nuts because the pre-canned email invite for a meeting did not stress using VoIP to connect and therefore people would use the good old Toll Free thinking "it's free". No, it isn't, we pay per user per minute which adds up quickly. In fact I'm guessing this is where GoTo/LogMeIn makes most of their money . Besides the cost for Toll and Long Distance changes there's also a fee per license/user. However, GoTo did offer some fairly recent new options that allowed for a bit more flexible with how licensing works. Nonetheless, in the long run it was too costly to keep GTM for 100 occasional users and 25 frequent users, when TEAMS was already installed on all company PCs. Many people complained about changing over, and how TEAMS was hogging up their PC processing power, dropping, breaking up, etc. but the squeaky wheel did not get oiled.

Snehal Sanjay from Syracuse university

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

A decent app for virtual meetings

Pros

GoTo Meeting is great for remote meetings and demos. I like the ease with which you can join meetings, easily access the recordings, integrate with Outlook to send email invites for the meetings, the ease of screensharing, and the security and privacy features make it very attractive.

Cons

There are times when you attend meetings and the audio does not work perfectly and the only option left is to restart your device. They could make the video meetings easier. Also a major drawback I feel is not allowing at least two meetings to take place at the same time. And it pushes the users very aggressively to download the software every time.

GoToMeeting, GoToTraining, Go To Google, The Government Hates It

When functioning fully, the tools and the suite could not be better. However, without an extensive pre-screening of the audience to ensure they have the capacity to download the GoTo app, and that they have downloaded Google Chrome and made it their preferred browser, the tools become difficult and the technical support for the audience is virtually non-existent.

Pros

I love the tool when it's working. It provides all of the meeting features, resolves bandwidth concerns and builds an ability to build community for those who are not behind any significant firewalls.

Cons

The inability to run the GoTo Suite of tools without downloads renders it useless in the government space. For those who cannot do downloads, they will be unable to join meetings. For those who refuse to use Google Chrome, they will be unable to use advanced features in the suite of GoTo tools

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

At the time, it was security issues with Zoom. They seem to have overcome them, so Zoom will be a prime contender when we're up for renewal.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

WebEx was three times as expensive.

Christoph Felix from ibau GmbH

GoToMeeting User Review

When all is installed and running and the users are trained in usage its a really smart conferencing tool with many options that can be used for small webmeetings but also for webmeetings up to 500 participants.

Pros

Great feature is the hybrid audio option. Participants can choose audio via VoIP or a "normal" phone or mobile phone, both audio options are supported. So its also possible to reduce traffic on the data line if you have a large presentation or media to show in your meeting. They also offer a lot of international dial in numbers, so that pasrticipants can join the audio part of the conference without having an international call. Another good feature is the active speaker symbol. If the participant has synchronized the audio line with the webmeeting the moderator always can see who is actually speaking. This is very useful if you have participants that you have in your conference for the first time.

Cons

A feature I am missing is the acitivity tracker of the participants. In other webmeeting software and/or in other version of the product the moderator also is able to check if a participant is not following the presentation cause the software check if he has opened another window or if he is typing in the keyboard. For users without any webconferencing experience the software is not so easy to use. We also never received any support during the installation and implementing process.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

Because it was the only solutions that fitted mostly of our requirements

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Because mikogo only can support audio via VoIP or telephone and not both together. It also was only available fpr meetings with up to 25 participants.

Kristine from Jurupa Area Recreation & Park District

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

GoToMeetings has done a great job of keeping our work place connected throughout the pandemic

Once COVID-19 became a reality in the work place, we had to scramble to find software's that were easy to use for all staff members as well as using a software that we would feel confident would help keep us connected. GoToMeetings has done a phenomenal job at making working from home feel just as professional and organized as working in your usual working environment. Not only is it a breeze to use, this product has helped tremendously in helping keep our office safe and COVID free by giving us a way to efficiently continue working from home.

Pros

This software has a long list of uses that comes in handy, particularly throughout the current pandemic. Since using GoToMeetings, our staff meetings have become so much easier, and safer! We no longer need to be in the same room to feel like we had a well-organized staff meeting. If you are a user, its as easy as following a link or calling into the number that is created for your meeting. As a host, you can easily create links for your meeting, invite people, and use my favorite feature; locking the meeting. By locking the meeting, you can assure no one else enters the meeting. This proved extremely useful when conducting interviews through GoToMeetings. Using other software's, such as Zoom, you run the risk of getting interrupted by strangers.

Cons

As with any type of technology, there will always been some "technical issues." GoToMeetings does a great job of limiting the number of technical errors, however some are inevitable; Whether it be someone's camera is lagging, someone forgetting to unmute or some other small hiccup. However, no small technical issues can take away from the many uses of GoToMeetings and how easy and convenient it is. I definitely recommend this product.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Zoom had too many technical issues while using and we just did not feel comfortable hosting important meetings or conducting interviews while worrying that some random person would be able to infiltrate our meeting/interview.

Althea from Trambiserra marmi

Industry: Building Materials

The best conference server I ever tried

Experience is some kind of perfect. Best audio, great image quality, great sound and possibility to share the screen, or share video, clip or files. You can stop your participation whenever you want, or go in pause if you’re in need. Also you can write some public messages as for example questions about conversation . Just one counsel: when the owner talks, all the other participants is better if close them audio, or many sounds can disturb, and plus, they get owner’s voice low.

Pros

As the review title, I can confirm this is for me, the best conference support I ever tried. First motivation of all as that differently to the most of other, you can connect yourself either by pc or by phone. Sometimes it happened to me I had a conference to connect with, and I had to go office or home and get the access only and exclusively by pc, it was not a comfy way. So, then, the second motivation is, if for example you can t open your email and follow the link to access, no drama: you can also get in touch only digiting the access code. This is very useful because if for example you re not using your pc and you don t remember the password for open your mail account and follow the link, you can access in few se one in this way (it really happened to me, as I was on holiday and had to use a public pc, didn t recognize my mail password on that one pc, and it should be a stress sit if I couldn’t t access in other way).

Cons

To be honest, I m sure that is the best software of category I can counsel. Maybe the only thing I would like to change is just for privacy, during conference open to many people (they can be at least 100 persons), I would be glade if my name was not viewed. But anyway, this is not a trouble of the software, but of the people who manage the conference, who some kind of ever ask to change the mail with the name, to be able of name you. Should be nice if GTM get you a nickname.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

As I tested all of them, I thought it was the best one

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Just to test other device.

Sarah from Studio Flight

Virtual Meetings (The New Normal)

Our agency has using GoToMeeting for years and it has been extremely user-friendly to deploy across both MAC and PC systems. The web audio has always been crystal clear, which is one of the most important aspects for effective virtual meetings. Our team has also been reall pleased with the ability to screen record. We will continue to use GoToMeeting over Zoom because it's always been reliable, safe, and extremely efficient, even before COVID-19. We have never have any issues with data privacy and GoToMeeting gives us that peace of mind that our conversations are secure and protected.

Pros

GoToMeeting is one of the quickest and most reliable virtual meeting tools available. We've been using GoToMeeting for years and it's always been very secure and safe to use at our agency. Unlike Zoom, we have never been hacked and find the quality and chat features on GoToMeeting very reliable. The admin dashboard provides very robust reporting, especially for time-tracking and monitoring within our agency and for grouping various teams together. You can use this tool to organize a meeting in just a matter of minutes and have peace of mind that your meeting space is protected and data secure.

Cons

The note-taking feature is extremely useful because we don't have to keep jumping back and forth to different screens to record meeting notes. However, it would be really nice if the note-taking feature could be part of the professional plan, especially during COVID-19. It seems like a feature that could be added on at no additional cost and that would be so useful to our teams.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

The price and features were very reasonable.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

The privacy, safety and security is much better than Zoom. We have never been hacked using GoToMeeting.

Jorge from Hova IT

Good solution for online meetings and presentation

I have offices, customers, account managers, partners and even developers in severalc countries. With this solution I can keep meetings or presentations everywhere in the World where I have Internet connection. The sound can be by Internet or phone call, I can share my screen ot my webcam, and aldo I can save the meeting, to keep track of it.

Pros

I've tried other solutions and for me the best from this solution is how easy is to access to the conference for my customer. Just one click and they are inside the conference.

Cons

I would like to send invitations to my customers from the same interface instead than copy&paste the content of the access. It has plugins with main mail solutions like outlook and GMail, but sometimes because I am in a customer with firewall email rules that don't let me access to my server from outllok but only by webmail, I have to create the conference form one site copy&paste and send the invitations from my webmail.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

Because its easiness to connect to the conference

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Because I have a lot of problems with how difficult was for the users to connect to the meeting. They connect, but allways forget to connect audio or video because it is no easy to find it. Also bacause I had problems with support and invoicing.

Arturo from Indra

Pretty good conference software

The overall experience is really good; GTM runs flawlessly every time and it is full of options. The main con is just related to its price. However if you or your company can afford it, it is a really good option as a meeting software.

Pros

Gotomeeting is a pretty complete meeting software. It features the most common options on the majority of the meeting apps, such as allow to audo or video conferences, allow to share the screen or give control of you desktop to a participant of the meeting, record the sessions and so on. Besides that it also offers some interesting options that in my opinion give GTM an extra value. One interesting feature is that the metings may have an owner that can set different level of permissions for the participants, allowing them to re-schedule the meetings of only participate as listeners but forbidding to talk. The meetings can be scheduled without need of a calendar app, so you can have your scheduled Daily scrum meeting and just need to access GTM to attend. It also count with Google Chrome plugin and a Google Calendar integration in case you're more comfortable that way. To invite people to a meeting is also really simple. It is possible to send a regular mail invitation, but it is also possiblo to do it by sharing a url link or the meeting Id number. Besides all these features, the audio/video quality is excellent, and I've never have a problem during a meeting.

Cons

Maybe the prices are a bit excesive for what it offers, since although other options may not have that many features, they are way more cheaper than GTM and this is the reason my company drop GTM some time ago when we started using G-suite, so we migrate to google meetings.

David from Devil's Party Press

Industry: Publishing

Solid Performance and Reliability

I love using GoToMeeting for my team meetings. It's reliable and easy to use. We have tested out other meeting solutions including Zoom, but none compare to the ease of use found with GTM. Zoom meetings, for instance, have a much different interface, and very little is intuitive about the dashboard. Conversely, GoToMeeting's dashboard is easy to understand and follow. You can also easily change your user name within a meeting, so if you are on an informal meeting with team members you might just list your first name, whereas for a client meeting you can list your full name, title, etc.

Pros

Our organization has used GoToMeeting for many years. It is a solution that enables individuals to connect via a url to a virtual meeting. It is ideal for companies that have remote staff or staff that travel frequently and cannot physically attend a meeting. This is among GoToMeeting's best features. Other advantages include the following: 1. It's very easy to assign a permanent meeting url to your team members. This is a great feature, because nothing is more annoying than having to create new urls for meetings. With GoToMeeting, you can use the same url again and again. 2. It's very easy to assign meeting control (i.e., switch presenter) to other members in the meeting. This is especially helpful when presentations need to be shared with others. It's also a great way to perform edits to presentations in real-time with team members who are not physically next to you. 3. Users can share their web cams. We sometimes make this obligatory, as it helps to ensure that those in the meeting are actually paying attention and not multi-tasking.

Cons

You have to make sure to switch your audio depending on how you join the meeting. If you join by phone but forget to switch your GoToMeeting dashboard setting to phone audio, you (and others) will hear a loud, ongoing each until you make this switch. Ideally GoToMeeting would recognize the source from which you are joining (phone or computer audio) but since it does not do this, it's best to get into the habit of switching this manually to avoid the loud echo.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

GoToMeeting provides everything I need from an online meeting solution perspective. One simple click enables you to join any meeting to which you've received an invite. As a meeting organizer, it's simple to set up new meetings and invite colleagues and others. The quality of the web cam displays is excellent. Audio is also very clear. It's a simple process to toggle from presenter to presenter. It's also very easy to mute your audio during those moments when you need to sneeze or are interrupted. Overall, I would recommend GoToMeeting for organizations of all sizes, particularly if you need to invite others from different areas across the country. It performs well and with consistency.

Simeon from Information Technology and Services

Easy and quality meetings

In general I've a really good experience with GTM, the video/audio quality is remarkable, and the usability is excelent. In my humble opinion, is one of the best meeting software I've ever used.

Pros

GoToMeeting deliver in general high quality in audio and videomeetings and most important provides really quick and easy way to setup meetings with your team or any other GTM user. It has integration plugin for GCalendar, which makes really easy to setup a "conference room" for a scheduled meeting and invite multiple attendees. The recording option really save your day when there are lots of topics to follow and no time for taking notes. It also have interesting features as indicating who is talking both when you're using video and when is just an audio meeting, which at some points is also really useful when you don't actually know all the attendees. Beside this it provides also regular features as other meeting software like written chat, presenting mode, and so on. An interesting feature of GTM is the possibility for setting up a conference where the attendees are muted and only the owner of the meeting o the authorized person is able to speak, useful for conferences with lots of people; and this state can be modified at any point, for example for the Q&A section. It also provide the option of setting up recurrent meetings without the need of using google calendar, and the possibility of invite extra people by just sharing an URL or a meeting code. Overall I've never had a bad experience using GTM for daily or other kind of meetings.

Cons

The only bad experience I had with GTM is when the owner of a recurring meeting is on holiday or leave the company, was almost impossible to change the owner in order to modify the meeting or cancel it. Only contacting with the admin team solved these issues.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

It was mainly a company decision, mostly because price/quality rate.

Jeffrey from The THORNE Group

GotoMeeting Video Meeting with ease

Being able to communicate with other people in my company and the ability to have it recorded, with being able to go back and see who said what and who was suppose to do what. Just the time of not needing to take notes is wonderful. Now I just print them out and highlight the important stuff. GoToMeetings has made my business look larger than it is when I speak with very large companies. When I set up a GoToMeeting with them they are very impressed. It also gives me the opportunity to demonstrate our products. It's so much better than having them go to YouTube to watch a video. At GoToMeeting I demonstrate and then they can ask questions there "real time." If they want me to change a parameter, I can do that, right then, "real time." So my experience over all is wonderful.

Pros

The people at GoToMeeting have made putting a meeting together simple and easy. I have used their product since it came out on the market. There are Individual mode where the video is on one person and everyone else is watching or you can place it in a group mode where you can see the faces of others in the meeting. No need to take notes GoToMeeting will record your meeting and transcribe it for you, then if you have items that were shown in a prsentation to them you can go back and make links they can go to. Meetings can be only one person speaking or it can be interactive with the presenter controlling who speaks when. The people at GoToMeeting are always one step ahead and the communication market evolves. You can watch, listen and speak through your computer or you can still call into an 800 number. I can't say enough about how easy it is to use the software, it only took me about an hour to review the features and felt comfortable that I could operate the software. They are a;ways coming up with new features.

Cons

Cons? What cons? I have to say I know nothing that would be a limiting factor except maybe the number of people you can view, but how many people can you really view on one screen. No honestly I would reccomend this to a business of two people that are in different locations to communicate back and forth as it records your meeting and transcribes it. So, no I have no con's

Samridh from TSI Incorporated

Virtual Meeting with Goto Meeting

I use this software almost on a daily basis to communicate with team members that are not situated in the same geographical location. It is the company wide go to software for all and it does make connecting with virtual teams much simpler. I think there is something for everyone in this software and it will only get better with time.

Pros

This software is extremely helpful when you are working with a team that is either located in different states domestically or different countries internationally. It is an online platform and browser based so pretty much very very easy to get started. Just setup a account, open browser, go to their website and log in. The software has made useful features but the ones that I have used and like the most are, - Setup Recurring meetings (so I don't have to go back and do it over and over again) - Switch between presenters (you can give authority to other participants and let them share their screen) - Give authority for keyboard and mouse (they can control your screen from their end which at times has been life saver for me) - Very easy to user user interface (All options are right there on the goto window and it can be either maximized or minimized) - Says who is speaking (When you hear a voice you can see on the bottom of the screen who is speaking at the moment) - Can have lot of participants ( I scratch the surface for number of attendees I can have during the meeting.) - Webcam option (Yes you can choose to enable disable webcam so others can see you) - Chat option (if you can't hear someone type a message on chat and see if they respond back) - Record (I haven't used this feature but i bet it would come handy when you do a massive presentation and not everyone can attend but you want them to see what they missed) I think it should satisfy most people and companies needs

Cons

I have had many issues with this software. Some few times I have ran into these situations - I cannot hear the other person though I see them online - If I start meeting before the scheduled time it acts weird

Bonnie from Pacific Oaks College

I LOVE GTM!! (GoToMeeting)

I love GoToMeeting (GTM)! I teach online and hold live chats sometimes 3 nights a week. I have to sometimes use another program, and at times when it doesn’t work I have quickly jusmped on GTM and it ‘saves the day” every time! I love the new TRANSCRIPTION feature too! And so do my students. Granted it isn’t perfect, but what speech-to-text feature is? I make sure to use GTM and introduce it to my students at least once per course. The following week I will switch back to the other program, and then I let my students vote on which program they’d prefer to use the following week – GTM wins every time! I have used other online VOI chat tools, but they seem to keep changing?! They "think" they're making improvements, but take away such a valuable feature as being able to share the moderator's entire screen?! Why?! Either that or their newer version cannot “handle” sharing the entire screen and errors out showing the same screen over and over again in a trail of overlapping screens that run off into infinity. GTM is just easier to use! Inviting attendees is even easy – just set up a future meeting and the email invitation is created for you! Easy peasy! I just took a another look at it again and played around with resizing and moving the feature windows and I even found something else about it that I didn't know before...so now I love it even more!

Pros

Being able to quickly and easily show my online students what I am doing, by sharing my entire screen/desktop, on my computer is so important! SHARING MY ENTIRE SCREEN regardless of which program I am using, or switching to, and to also have them see the pop-up or embedded windows (like scroll over Alt tags or edit menus & windows) is a must! Another program (that I will not name) recently changed that specific feature so if the moderator shares the entire screen an infinite trail of windows appears and no one can see a thing. I'll choose go to meeting every time if I have the choice between the two! Don't get me wrong - GTM does allow you to also share only one specific application/program at a time IF that is what you would prefer to do. I just need/prefer to share my entire screen.

Cons

Honestly, the only thing I can think of is I wish GTM would allow the attendees to "raise their hands" to let me know they have questions, or that I have missed a text/typed question. Either that or just give them an icon that can be clicked on that rings a bells in my ear so that I know to pause and/or ask the viewers to type their question again. I can understand that some moderators might not want to allow such interruptions during a presentation, or during a specific time, but giving the moderator an ON/OFF option for it would work for everyone! The little icon/button could be placed right next to the MIC controls on the Attendees pane.

Garin from Consensus

Solid and everywhere but could be improved

Pros

This is very well designed software for remote meetings with audio, video, and screen sharing. I also love the companion product GoToWebinar that I've used for many webinars over the last several years. GoToMeeting has gained such good adoption that it has integrations everywhere with tools like Google Calendar, Chrome, Zapier, and others. We used GoToMeeting for years for internal meetings, sales calls--basically any meeting with remote participants. I've even used it to pull church members into my Sunday School class on weekends that are homebound because of illness. I like how you can create a persistent link that you can go to every time rather than having to set up a new link for every meeting. Just be careful if you're having back to back meetings with the same link--otherwise, you get the next audience showing up at the tail end of the current meeting. I solved that by creating two persistent links and alternating them when I have back to back meetings. Price is right. When purchasing multiple licenses you can get the price down. It's also very stable in almost every environment including mobile meetings so you can participate in meetings on the go. It requires a simple install that I've never had anyone have a problem with.

Cons

It takes more bandwidth than competitors like Zoom.us for similar functionality. Chat is limited to chatting within the meeting rather than creating chat rooms inside your company for teams to collaborate on then hop on a remote meeting. It's meant to be used every time you want to meet rather than an ongoing collaboration tool all of the time. I think they could learn something from Zoom about this.

Alex from RealEyes Displays, LLC

Reliable, but not very intuitive

GoToMeeting does a good job and serves it's purpose as a reliable meeting host. Their meetings are smooth and people can count on that. That's the biggest thing for us. The downsides of user experience make things a little difficult for people who are used to other meeting softwares.

Pros

We switched to GoToMeeting because of laggy connections with other providers. GoToMeeting has always been very reliable, and the video is very smooth.

Cons

It's not very intuitive for users that join your meetings. We often have hangups where users don't know they need to enter their name and get stuck. It's held up a lot of our meetings. Audio support is 'meh'. For some reason, all other web meeting softwares work just fine with my microphone. But GoToMeeting could never get it to work until just recently. Nothing was changed on my end, but after a year of dialing in, it all of a sudden worked. Control panel is advanced, but again, no intuitive for users that join the meeting.

reliability.

GoToMeetings - Excellent tool for Team Conferences

Overall experience is nice, it helps in delivering work and makes it look so easy to manage the work with the best communication medium. It has got great customer support too with great privacy and even cost efficient. Best in business, delivers what it promises.

Pros

It's the best tool when it comes for video conference with team or other parties. It can be used for professional use or your personal use as well. It is very beneficial in terms of its cost when compared with other products in market. It enables communication between multiple participants at real time through audio or video conference. The best thing i like is, no matter where i am, i can solve any kind of issues arrises with my team or in company with very easy be it on desktop or through mobile. Talking about the privacy, it has got best encryption system and has got a better security to your messages. Knowledge transition sessions can be conducted with large number of group very easily, even if the employee is working remotely and unable to travel. It reduces your effort and travel cost at the same time.

Cons

GoToMeeting has got many advantages and i have no dislikes as such with the tool. But one thing really irritates that is if many people talks in the meeting at the same time, there are issues with the audio but gain there is option provided to mute whom you don't want to hear or enable to talk. It requires little training on it and not that handy option when you are on the meeting and need to enable that option immediately.

Momoko from Sabai Thai Spa

The best platform for online meeting

I think it's a great essential service to all companies for smooth and fast communication, especially when staff are over the place in different cities, so having this service helps bring everyone together despite the distances.

Pros

Simple navigation, ease of invitation to join the meeting, and simple layout. I appreciate how fast and smooth the program is and how easy it is to teach my staffs how to create and join meetings. People are able to type in the chat during the meeting if they are too shy to speak, or people can just join the convo whenever. I like how it also shows you which microphone belongs to which users when they are speaking so I know who is speaking. I also like how you can share your screen, which is the most important meet of the meeting for me in order to present my slides for training and promos.

Cons

I was hoping there would be a function where I can send reminders out an hour or two before the meeting just so my staff don't forget about the meeting. I know this is the staff's responsibilities, but having a push function could be handy, too.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

I like how I can invite anyone to join the meeting without them having to create an account. This is because a lot of my staffs are worried about their personal information so it helps them join without having to sign up and enter as an anonymous user.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Professionality. A lot of my staffs thought Skype was like MSN, which are for friends and family video call, so they did not take the program as seriously as GoMeeting.

Dioneiber from BlueDot Strategies

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

the best tool for video conferencing.

With Gotoometing I have solved many problems, mainly remote communication with my coworkers, friends and family, since we started using this application as the main communication tool in my work we have greatly improved our organization as a company, I have been able to connect from anywhere since it not only has a web version but also for mobile devices and tablets, due to its simple and easy-to-use interface, anyone can adapt to it quickly.

Pros

I like a lot of Gootomeeting, it is an ideal tool for my life, in the work aspect my work day works perfectly for the ease, speed and efficiency that it has since with them I can share screens, links and files, I can organize a meeting by video-conferences and I know that I have everything under control with this application, due to my type of work, mostly my colleagues or I are not present in the offices, we need to travel constantly and with this application we carry the company perfectly in a virtual way, now, in the area Personal continues to help me in many aspects, as I travel due to my work, I always communicate with my family and friends through this application, I can speak hours continuously without any problem, providing an excellent experience for both me and my receiver.

Cons

Currently with Gootomeeting I have had no problem, on the contrary it has served to help me in managing the areas of my life both work and personal, with excellent efficiency and has always offered me an excellent service, therefore I have nothing negative to say about This application.

Great solution for my marketing team

Overall I have had a very positive experience using GoToMeeting, understanding the capabilities and helping others in my organization understand the benefit, the costs involved and how it will help our internal teams with online meetings and discussions for our remote workforce to interact regularly within and outside the organization. It is a solution I would recommend for any marketing or solutions team looking for a highly reputable and reliable platform.

Pros

After conducting initial product research it did not take long to realize that it's a great solution for our marketing team to host online meetings and our business development team to conduct interactive client meetings over a single turnkey solution that is easy to learn and use very often.

Cons

One thing I did not like is the amount of content and information available via the product help site and customer discussion board was not as comprehensive and did not have the quantity of help content that I'd personally find beneficial to help when first learning how to use the solution.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

Based on the customer service, product demo and overall ease of use for my teams initiatives and needs, it was a better fit factoring in the overall product offerings.

Wesley from Tip brasil

Industry: Computer Hardware

Perfeito para treinamentos em larga escala (auditório)

No geral a minha experiência tem sido boa, usamos como software principal para dar treinamentos em larga escala (100+).

Pros

Sem dúvida o ponto positivo neste aplicativo é a quantidade de pessoas que suporta. Antes de conhecer o GTM era bem complicado ministrar treinamentos para os parceiros da empresa, devido a quantidade de pessoas simultâneas que precisamos atender (100+). Hoje conseguimos controlar quem fala e a hora que fala, e isso facilita muito a apresentação do treinamento, sem interrupções e ainda gravar o treinamento, que fica disponível por link posteriormente.

Cons

O fato de ter de instalar um software na maquina me deixa um pouco insatisfeito, e tenho a certeza que afeta outros usuários. Em meio a uma era digital em que na internet sofremos com vírus em tudo praticamente, o usuário fica desconfiado com um download e execução. Outro ponto é que em várias empresas a instalação depende do TI para ser executada, dificultando a realização e participação nas reuniões executadas no GTM.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

Após utilizar a primeira vez, ficamos impressionados, a qualidade de voz e transmissão, mesmo tendo muitas pessoas (100+) ficaram impecáveis. Foi o ponto de decisão para o meu time.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

A quantidade de pessoas suportadas e também as opções de administrador para oratório.

David from University of Alaska Foundation

When your remote meetings need more than video

We love GoToMeeting because it's mostly simple and straightforward. Support for the product is great. Every issue we had was answered within minutes of our call. The pricing is adequate considering how many participants you can have on each meeting. Overall, I recommend GoToMeeting as gold standard right up there with WebEx and JoinMe. GoToMeeting is in my opinion more reliable and has easier setup.

Pros

GoToMeeting is a staple service at my organization. We used Google Hangouts for simple video and screen sharing sessions, but GoToMeeting presents a more full-featured and polished product. This is essential for things like Board or executive level meetings where interactive white boards and the ability to shift who the presenter is are essential. GoToMeeting has native apps for Mac, PC, Android, and iOS. This is crucial for BYOD organizations or organizations that rely on volunteers. Features like whiteboard make it very easy to share and visualize ideas as they evolve. Having the ability to change who the presenter is and giving that person "remote control" of the meeting is also hassle free.

Cons

The look and feel of the service is not the same across all platforms. This makes it difficult to explain functionality to users when starting a meeting or if you need to give instructions on the fly. If you are on a Mac and the other person is on a PC and you are trying to remember how to hand off controls and can't remember how on the other platform, this is a real impediment to getting things done.

Goto Meeting Daily user

Over it work great and been the bone for our dIaily meetings with screen share and easy to work.

Pros

I have used it for my daily meetings and it works great, recoding of meetings can be used later and can be in mp4 format , even i can pause the recordings in between the meetings and resume it as and when required

Cons

Bridge numbers are local, country specific if it can tollfree and if people from other country could join dialing local Numbers from their phone?

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

It works and many are aware of it.

Clarity and easy to use

Tammy from Insight Counseling by TK

Industry: Mental Health Care

Hugely beneficial

GoToMeetings has provided high quality virtual meeting services allowing me to continue providing Telehealth services crucial to mental wellness in these trying times of COVID-19

Pros

I found the Screen Share feature to be hugely beneficial in allowing me the ability to provide highly effective quality services to my clients during these trying times of COVID-19

Cons

Honestly, I have only one feature I would like to see improvement in the GoToMeeting Service- I would like to see GoToMeeting add the ability for the Presenter to manipulate the display format. If I could 'Hide' or even 'Move' the position of my camera, I would be able to put my client's camera at the Top Center so when looking at them, I would be looking into the direction of my own camera rather than my eyes appearing as if I'm looking down away from my client.

Jeff from Animal Necessity

Industry: Veterinary

GoToMeeting Consistently Delivers

Overall, the service is reliable and that's why we stick with it. The UI is friendly as well.

Pros

Our company uses this meeting software daily. For the most part, it's always reliable, has great quality sound, and is easy to use to share screens, record, and other basic functions.

Cons

For users new to the software, they have to download it first before using. This becomes an issue when the user doesn't know this and is then late to the meeting. Also, users seems to have a semi-difficult time installing it on their computers and devices. Also, I am personally not a fan of the phone app because it tends to have poor "internet connection" when connected to a cell phone tower. I typically just call in instead, but then you can't see someone's screen. We also aren't a fan at allowing you to run more than one meeting at a time (they upcharge for that).

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

We chose GoToMeeting many years ago when Zoom wasn't all that great. Since then we've stuck with it.

David from Expedited Travel

Great screenshare and more, but can be a little slow to load

Really great tool. I like the sharing options and once it's loaded, it can be very fast. It has a great reputation and I've never had to use the support.

Pros

It's one of the best screensharing and meeting tools. Most people are familiar with it and have the launcher already downloaded.

Cons

It can be slow to load. I have some issues where it prompts me to download even though I already have it downloaded.

Great reputation.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

I use both but GoTo Meetings seems to be the preferred option.

sanjay from Conceptia Software Technologies

A light weight and ready-to-plugin tool for all types of online meetings

It's easier for us to get in touch with our customers whenever required, fast and in a reliable way. For us it saved a lot of time instead of us travelling to customer places to check what's going on at customers end and provide a solution. Right at where i'm sitting, i'm able to gather the audience in just one single interface to save time and costs.

Pros

It is fast and have both desktop and online versions. New meeting ID with automatic setup of links and mobile numbers to join around the world saved lot of time and ambiguity. It's good that we could be able to record webinars, meetings and save them in video format.

Cons

I find it little expensive when compared to its peers. Sometimes they roll-out offers and sometimes not. Also video quality should be improved.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

I've been a fan of GoTo Meeting and i'm used to it. I've been using this since 2012 and in between this product(AnyDesk) barged in for a while but didn't alter my opinion on GoTo Meeting.

Tyler from People Element

Competent conference platform, but support is dismal

GoToMeeting is an effective platform for most business needs. Just be sure that you do not require any unique support needs, or if you do that you have the time to wait and deal with the technician tango that companies like this do.

Pros

GoToMeeting contains a range of important features to remain competitive in the conference arena. It integrates with Outlook with was an important requirement for us, and offers both on-demand and scheduled meeting capabilities.

Cons

I am an admin for my company, and my team has reported several technical issues including problems with screensharing and lots of audio difficulties. GoToMeeting's technical support is typical of a large company where you must wait on hold in a call center and get passed around to several low-skilled off-shore technicians who don't seem to know how to help you or who waste your time.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

GoToMeeting provided enough similar features and interface to our old solution while also saving us significant money.

Price

Alex from Minneapolis College of Art and Design

Solid Communication Tool - Too Expensive

GoToMeeting has been a solid online meeting application. The costs really limit our amount of licenses.

Pros

Ease of use for all parties. Easy to set up meetings. Ease of use of software. Provides online meeting safety.

Cons

The price. The licensing costs for GoToMeeting is not viable compared to the many cheaper online meeting products out there.

Security.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Zoom was rarely used and, at the time, had major security flaws and hardware issues.

David from Worldwide Dreams LLC

Excellent Business Conference Software

Whether you’re hosting or attending meetings in your office or on the go using your mobile device, GoToMeeting is an excellent meeting communication tool for your employees as well as for your customers.

Pros

Whenever you need to communicate remotely with co-workers or with customers, GoToMeeting is an excellent online audio and face to face conferencing solution. As long as you have access to the internet, GoToMeeting works with Windows, Mac, and also with mobile devices. Online screen sharing and recording of content is very easy to implement with just a click of a button on the GoToMeeting screen. Installation is simple and very fast to set up. And with employees working remotely now more than ever, GoToMeeting allows you to host or join a meeting from anywhere that has a stable internet connection using a computer, laptop, or a mobile device. There's also a free trial period offered to make sure that GoToMeeting is an excellent communication tool for your business. You can also count on GoToMeeting for excellent customer service with any questions or problems you may have setting up or using the software.

Cons

If your internet connection is not stable, GoToMeeting may become interrupted and not work properly. GoToMeeting offers several different business plans and you may have to upgrade and pay more to get the most advanced features of the service.

Firas from CCC

GoToMeeting - Conference call software

I always feel comfortable when using GoToMeeting since there are fewer technical problems, if none, mostly when the parties involved are from different locations in the world and different companies with multiple IT infrastructure. You hardly have a problem with the firewall and many local numbers are available to calling-in.

Pros

GoToMeeting is the best software I ever used for call and video conferencing. It has the best interface and easy to use. It is the most stable software compared to the performance of others. It has additional features that you don't find in many other software such as the voting option.

Cons

The price is always the major negative issue compared to other available software, especially nowadays with many open source and free software in the market

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

Simply because it is the best stable and reliable of all; no disconnection and problems in connecting, and has all the features I need.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Simply because it is provided by the company and it is installed on our servers, so I don't need to have another cost. But we still have few licenses of GoToMeeting as a backup plan and for major conferencing.

Karthikeyan from IGT

Best tool for meeting and conference call

I love to use this product and purchase. It has all useful features and great quality of audio and video calls so love to have this product for all meetings and conference call

Pros

Go to meeting is the best tool for meeting and conference call however it can be used as audio and video calls and you may use background photo differently. It has clear audio quality and video calls are very clear to watch. It has chat conversation for any project meeting. You may create project call or any title you want to create meetings . It has great benefits and features for many useful items so I would recommend that use this product for your meetings. It is very cheap by comparing than webex.

Cons

You may use it anywhere and quality products . It can be still add few more features for better use and it can be a better option

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

This is cheapest way for meeting and quality than other brands

Tiffany from Zippy Shell, Inc.

Industry: Warehousing

GoToMeeting is easy to use; beats the other web meeting providers, but risk of not advancing

GoToMeeting is the main web meeting for our company for 5+ years because its easy to use. This year, GTM finally got price competitive--no doubt due to market place pressure. GTM is solid application but I dont see the advancements of other competitors.

Pros

1. Ease of use beats Zoom, Google Hangouts, and MS Teams 2. Zoom in/out is very intuitively located and easy to use (Teams is impossible) 3. Ability to take over screen has to be controlled by Admin 4. Camera on/off is intuitive and no risk of accidentally having on

Cons

1. Limited in background screen options. 3rd party plug in relationship with Chromacam is not stable and is not well integrated. 2. No ability to stream video over GTM with audio. 3. Support documentation is outdated/weak. 4. GTM was purchased by LogMeIn but the 2 companies are not unified.

1. Long time relationship with GTM 2. Video recordings are GTM format

Matthew from Advanced Integrated Systems

Good audio quality and very good recordings

Overall the experience has been good. GoToMeeting in my experience isn't the most popular choice and it has been unknown for a few of my newer clients. If you organize a meeting with people unfamiliar with GoToMeeting - be sure to factor in time for them to set it up.

Pros

I love the ability to record my meetings in very good quality. I am then able to place it in a share drive and share it with clients and/or team members. Due to the high quality of the recordings it can take quite a bit of space - but I rather not compromise the quality for storage space.

Cons

I dislike the high cost. I had wanted to acquire this for my personal use and it isn't worth the price. There are alternatives like Zoom and Google Meet that can perform well that I use in my personal work.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

My organization already had a licence for the software - so extending the licence was easier than a switch.

PATTI from MENINNO BROTHERS GOURMENT FOODS

Industry: Food Production

TECHNOLOGY HELPING BUSINESS'S GROW

I feel this is a must for every business big or small. Very convenient and user friendly. Great audio and visual quality. Trying to convince senior leadership to obtain a more Join a Meeting conference numbers. This will maximize productivity and cut down on face to face meetings that tend to get lengthy and get side tracked.

Pros

I find this software to be widely used and is very easy to operate. This software make the miles in between you and your client seem null. Very clear audio and great that you can share the screen and even give control to a participant.

Cons

If I had to say anything negative I would say that when a participant joins the meeting others can see who joined but maybe it can be improved so you don't hear everyone speaking at once when they join at the same time

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

more advanced options with join meeting and is widely used across many business organizations

Displaying 1 - 50 of 8,777 reviews