• Pros

• "I like the ability to see have personal schedules. The pringing of each executives calendar for that day is awesome. Being able to change meetings on the fly is great!"

• "Easy to use from event to event. Turn key. Train your teams and everyone becomes proficient in using the system "

• "I like how organized it keeps our meetings and how I can quickly produce reports with all of our meetings listed. "

• Cons

• "Still some occasional bugs that result to load issues or page refresh delays. However, once discovered and addressed, Jifflenow does a good job on trying to find a resolution ASAP. "

• "So far, every request we have had to customize has been met so I don't have any complaints about functionality at this time"

• "I have noticed that when users have issues it is typically user error -- a misunderstanding of what the tool does and doesn't do. "

Browse Jifflenow Reviews

Monique from ForeScout Technologies Inc.

Second year using this tool for our meeting planning for RSA and still VERY happy with it!!

Made data entry of the numerous sales and exec meetings I receive for our annual presence at RSA so much easier. In the past it was a very manual process of entering into a spreadsheet model and getting people to register via outlook (that was a nightmare). This tool has made meeting management much more streamlined.

Pros

Ease of usability of the tool. We use this tool to book all of our sales and executive meetings during RSA, our biggest event we have presence at, and it really makes life so much easier with tracking and scheduling and the ability to customize your reports to help with lead capture for ROI is ideal.

Cons

It would be nice when you add a new user they would be recognized and auto populate into the user list (I've had to re-add folks that I already added as a new user several times). I notice you enter in the email and their info auto populates but they aren't in the main user list.

Leslie from Thermo Fisher Scientific

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Indispensable Tool for Conference Meetings

We implemented this tool 3 years ago and it changed the game when it came to our processes for events. We attend shows with over 350 meetings and that wouldn’t be possible to execute effectively without Jifflenow.

Pros

Jifflenow keeps all of our meetings organized in one place to make the most efficient use of our company’s time at trade shows and conferences.

Cons

No substantial cons. Our company is ever evolving and the scale of our usage of this tool continues to rise, but Jifflenow is always there to support!

Kristen from Surescripts

Industry: Information Services

Jifflenow is great for scheduling, but has setbacks

Overall, and the platform is easy to use and the app is helpful for people on the go but you cannot rely on it for heavy hitter integration with SalesForce or really custom type work. If you are strictly interested in the number of meetings and being able to see basic information about the meeting like company or location or participants then this is a great tool. But if you are looking for more sophisticated reporting an integration, it’s going to come up short and require a lot of manual work to make sure overall, and the platform is easy to use and the app is helpful for people on the go but you cannot rely on it for heavy hitter integration with SalesForce or really custom type work. If you are strictly interested in the number of meetings and being able to see basic information about the meeting like company or location or participants then this is a great tool. But if you are looking for more sophisticated reporting and integration, it’s going to come up short and require a lot of manual work to make sure the data is correct

Pros

I was very excited when I did my first demo with this product. But once we got into the nitty-gritty details of customization, integration with SalesForce, and how we were going to track and report out… I started to experience some setbacks. Overall, it’s easy to use and the app is helpful for people on the go but I don’t know if I would recommend this if you want robust reporting and integration with SalesForce

Cons

You are limited with features and integration. There are a lot of things that require custom work with admin’s on both sides and somethings are just not possible. We were really hoping to have a sophisticated integration with SalesForce when it came to Leeds, campaigns, and automation, but we ended up having to do a lot of data loading and cleanup work before the event and after the event to ensure we got it right

Mike from NetApp

Industry: Computer Hardware

Jifflenow is the leading event meeting management software currently on the market today

We have run over 300 meeting programs with Jifflenow to-date. It's enabled use to triple our production without increasing staff. Our executive administrators appreciate that we vet the meeting requests first before it comes to them and their executive. The briefing details are in the body of the invitation for only internal users, so they only need their smart phones to prepare for a meeting. Every year, more and more teams in our company want to use the meeting program because they see the value of personal meetings at trade shows and other events.

Pros

Self-service capability for users Efficient workflow for administrators Integrates with our company Single Sign-On for security Comprehensive set of meeting management features Routes meeting invitations executive administrators/exec comms if desired Enables mapping of topics to meeting hosts Provides briefing details in the body of the invitation to internal invitees while hiding confidential info from external invitees Feedback from meetings is automated in a report that can be routed to meeting requestors Documents can be attached to a meeting invitation if needed

Cons

The meeting agenda is not in the invitation to the guest attendees (external invitee), they get a generic invitation; you can write it in the subject line as a workaround but it's not a clean approach. Not enough information symbols to click on that tell users how to use a feature. Does not tell you if an invitation is forwarded to another user (so you don't know who got it) No feature to remind meeting guest to attend via text message or simple email, you have to remind them by resending the invitation. Sometimes they release new features or changes without completely telling us what's changing Software updates are not always perfect, if may take a few months before it's smooth

Reasons for Choosing Jifflenow

Jifflenow is a more comprehensive tool for event meeting management than anything we reviewed, and we review products annually for feature, functionality and price.

Libby from ServiceNow

Jifflenow is without a doubt the best meeting scheduling platform I have worked with to date.

Pros

Very user friendly, it is easy to navigate, you can customize the tool based upon your needs from one event to the next, its very intuitive. The customer support is fantastic which is probably the most important item on the "Pro" list.

Karla from Inmar

Our overall experience has been very positive. The tool has improved our scheduling process.

Pros

Cons

I'd like to be able to click a button and instantly see all open meeting times in a list rather than having to click on all of our attendees to see open times. I also wish the company name was repeated on reports.

Megan from NTT DATA, Inc.

Awesome Organizational Meeting Management Tool with fantastic customer support!

Easy user process, meeting management made simple, time saving, post show analytics, live tracking, great Mobile app for meeting managers & users on the go

Pros

I love the Account team that works with me from the beginning to the end - customizing the tool for me and making any required changes I need along the way! Top notch support with friendly and responsive support always! The tool works amazing for me because this team helps make that happen!

Cons

The fact that the tool times out to quickly and I have to re-enter credentials (email and password too many times a day).

A highly effective, robust meeting tool with continuous improvements and features

The tool has been a major improvement from past tools used. The ability to customize the tool specific to your event needs has been a great benefit and overall the tool is easy to use, which helps with the adoption rate and learning curve for frequent users.

Pros

Level of customization to accommodate different business needs event by event. Each event can be structured entirely different based on how you need meeting rooms and access structured. Excellent level of customer support!

Boney from Infosys Limited

Great scheduler for event planning

It's self explanatory and very easy to use

Pros

I like that I can see all my meetings and availability in one place and neatly laid out.

Cons

This product served all my requirements and there is nothing that I can think of that has been left out.

Ashely from ServiceNow

Great product with superior customer service

efficiency; visibility into meeting schedule and end goal of meetings goal

Pros

Cons

Some of the reports can be somewhat manul to run -- as of now, you cant create a custom report and have it be a custom report across all events running.

Marcela from PROS, Inc.

I am the project and budget owner.

Pros

Cons

Adoption is not an easy thing. Many sales people find every year so many questions and reasons why this is not working for them that some do not use it at all and wait on-site to have an exec admin help them. I also do not like that the CS manager has to code meeting rooms available and the times you can book. I think it would be great for the meeting manger to have this ability.

Billi from Symantec

Great experience with the tool and with my account manager.

great organization and management of a large volume of meetings when needed.

Pros

It is very flexible and most of my questions have a solution that is already built or it is on the next list of improvements.

Cons

I know this is coming soon - but the exporting of the briefing document in word or something other than PDF will really help our work flow.

Brenda from Sage Intacct

We have been using Jifflenow since 2015, and have been very happy with the tool.

We have a annual off-site conference, depend on Jifflenow to handle our scheduled meetings with our clients. The response from clients and participants "this was easy to use", which makes my piece of this project easy to manage.

Pros

Ease of use and the assistance I received from Jifflenow team and support team. Each time it was timely and very helpful.

Jennifer from Medicity

Great tool for meeting scheduling. They continue to improve the platform each year.

Pros

Getting started is very easy. Setup by the Jifflenow team doesn't take long. User friendly. Great training by the Jifflenow team.

Cons

Reporting needs more flexibility and more canned reports. They have some options now, but I find it hard to get to the data I need quickly or at all.

John from Risk Management Solutions

FANTASTIC customer service team!

Integration with SFDC with opportunity and account tie in. This is very helpful for analytics and reporting.

Pros

My company just signed up with JiffleNow and we just finished integration. So, I cannot say much about it. That said, based on my experience thus far, I think the integration is great and user friendly. I also think it's customizable, which could benefit an organization should they want to tracker nitty details.

Cons

So far, because I have not used the software for long, I don't see any critical cons that I can comment on.

Very archaic system - needs improvement

On site it is a great tool. I love the quick meeting functionality and the various views which makes it easy to read. The post meeting data entry needs improvement.

Pros

The ease of viewing the meetings during the event is simple and the program provides different views so it caters to your needs onsite. The history functionality is also a life saver when asked questions about specific events and simultaneously working on 50-300 meetings. Setting up the event within the tool is simple.

Cons

Approving someone to register for a meeting requires going through various different screens. What you would think is a simple click of the button is not simple at all within Jiffle. In order to add a customer or their EA, you have to make 10 different steps. Then go back, add them to the meeting. And click another 4 pages to confirm them. It can be a lot more streampine and easier for the administrstors managing the overall event.

SC from PaaS Company

Could not live without it!!!

Productivity

Pros

This software makes it easy to manage a lot of work that would be near impossible without it. In the past, I have managed 50 meetings a day with NO JIFFLE and 3 people, and it was exhausting. WITH JIFFLE, managed over 1000 meetings that took place over a just a few days WITH EASE. It has a great interface, its easy to use, and the support from the vendor is phenomenal!

Mary from SAS

Great for Complex Matrix Events

Pros

I like that this product allows you to schedule externally and internally with your customer facing events. I also appreciate the way you can manage customer communications through the tool.

Cons

It is difficult to move a meeting if the room is not available at the new time and you have to change rooms or if your new time slightly overlaps your old time.

Trinity from Netsmart Technologies

Jiffle for Corporate Events

Jifflenow was a convenient tool to use while at our events. When issues/questions arose, the support team was quick and easy to work with, and rep was splendid. :)

Pros

Jifflenow is easy to use for meeting makers and easy for for meeting managers to setup/maintain their events!

Cons

It would be nice to be able to flag a room as being able to be "double booked" like you can do for attendees.

Kathleen from AWS

Ease is hard to beat!

Pros

JiffleNow makes it easy and fun to be an engaged employee, backing our companies stories and news. If it weren't for JiffleNow, I wouldn't be nearly as active on my social media accounts. Now I'm able to inspire and engage others with a click of a button!

Cons

It would be useful if there was content categories to choose to share from. I only share what I can speak on personally, so some of the more technical posts to share aren't as applicable to me.

Joe from IBM

Great Easy to use Meeting tool

Pros

Easy to use. We use it for meeting scheduling on our larger conferences

Cons

I wish it integrated with our Notes / Calendar Software we used to allow easier integration with Exec calendars

Excellent!

meetings, pipeline, ease of on site logistics

Pros

Basically everything, meeting manager visibility, control over different portions, blah blah filling character limit

Cons

Sometimes the website is slow to load, and when you click on one thing, you have to wait for the whole thing to update while the screen slightly freezes.

Tammy from Information and technology

Super easy and efficient tool!

Pros

One step for scheduling a meeting. In the past we used two spreadsheets and individual calendar invites. Lots of risk for mistakes and labor heavy. Jifflenow makes life easy!

Cons

Doesn't integrate 2 ways with Google calendar. I have to add my availability into Jifflenow instead of it taking it from my GCal.

Dagmar from Cadence

It revolutionized the way we handle meetings / meeting rooms at events

It saves so much time when you handle meetings and meeting rooms at events. I love that it's easy to learn and use and is pretty much bug free. Love the calendar functions.

Pros

Easy to use. Constant improvement. They take your inputs to change/improve something very seriously.

Cons

That it times out and doesn't save my progress. At events, you get easily side tracked. They promised to change that with an upcoming release.

Andrea from Riverbed Technology

Industry: Computer Networking

Great experience working with JiffleNow!

Pros

JiffleNow has made it easy for us to manage 1:1 meetings for large and small scale events and ensure that communication to internal and external attendees is streamlined. No more manual tracking and sending out individual Outlook invites!

Carly from Arm

Helps to streamline recording meetings in the system and provide reporting to help with ROI

Pros

The reports tab helps me pull aggregated data to show post event when measuring ROI's in order to show management the effectiveness of the event we attended.

Cons

The reports - need an easier way to breakdown the data. I currently spend a lot time sorting through data and the last interface had easier ways to facilitate this.

Lorie from Pro Planners Inc.

Jifflenow has saved me time and accuracy in my meeting management services.

Pros

Ease of use and clients are impressed with capabilities and its reporting functions. I use this as a added value for my customers.

Cons

I hope that with more exposure the cost will come down. Other than that I really don't have any problems. The reporting concerned I initially had was addressed.

The Jiffle tool is a lifesaver. We book hundreds of meetings over a period of a few days, with ease

productivity x 100

Pros

Jiffle is very easy to set up and use, partly because their Customer Success team is so responsive and smart! It provides us an incredible leap in productivity for meeting management at our offsite events

Fione from Capgemini

Ease of use

Pros

The UI is great - very easy to use and navigate

Cons

I think the tool is great, no complaints.

William from Illumina

Industry: Biotechnology

Jifflenow has streamlined the planning and implementation of customer meetings during conferences.

Ability to not get caught up in managing meeting space onsite at a conference.

Pros

The holistic view of what meetings are happening and in what locations in order to adjust on the fly if necessary to make the most of available meeting space.

Cons

There are some features we wish would emulate MS Outlook in behavior. Ability to populate the calendar from client side to the Jifflenow platform.

Joe from InterSystems

Easy to learn, customizable, powerful reporting

Pros

-SalesForce.com Integration -Real-time calendar updates for room and attendee availability -Automated calendar invites to internal and external attendees

Cons

Post-meeting survey results are not stored in the same object as meetings. We had to pull two reports (one on surveys, one on meetings) and do some work in Excel to understand what happened.

Joey from InterSystems

Great product and amazing customer service

No headaches while training and booking meetings

Pros

Easy to train multiple people on and also the integration with SalesForce and outlook made it simple and fast to book meetings.

Cons

Needs to be more customizible from the user end but they are working on this for the future so I am not really concerned.

Georg M.