All Liine Reviews

Gauge

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Amazing product powered by amazing people

[sensitive content hidden] are some of the most helpful experts in the field! We dealt with a 3-hour time difference in installation, and they made it super easy for us to get up and running on our time.

PROS

1. Ease of use2. Simplifying output and keeping everything in one place3. Unique AI technology4. Powerful data modeling and analytics

CONS

1. Limited options for selecting marketing channels in form flow

Liz

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2022

The software you didn't know you needed!

Liine has provided actual DATA that we simply did not have before. The reporting feature has helped us make business decisions like figuring out how much money to allocate towards our marketing spend each month and which employees need more phone training The access to call recordings have given us MAJOR insight as to what is happening on the phone! ( this is what initially peaked our curiosity in the first place) Our conversion rates used to be around 30% but are now 65%-70% after using the sales scripting they provide. However, in my opinion the automated lead management part has probably been the most helpful tool...before we had Liine we were not getting back to important new lead inquires in a timely manner. Customer inquires were going to multiple different places and it was very hard to keep track of it all. With the Liine platform everything is in ONE place and it's easy to track your call attempts. Just this portion alone could replace a full time job for a high volume practice like ours It makes me realize how much money we were probably leaving on the table all those years of not following up!

PROS

We have been using Liine for our Medical Spa practice for several years now and it has been a total game changer for us. The software gives us thoughtful, insightful and actionable information to help us grow as business. The interface is clear and very user friendly.

CONS

Not really! It seems that Liine is always making improvements.

Morni

Reviewed January 2022

Liine Review

PROS

What I like most about this software is that it incorporates color and is very user friendly.

CONS

Not always accurate in category of bookings.

Matt

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Making My Life Easier

PROS

I'll speak through the lens of a marketer. Though the software provides extremely beneficial operational opportunities (such as lead conversion guidance and training) I think I can bring a unique perspective from the marketing side. Liine has been essential to tracking marketing efforts from the deployment of ads through to the booked appointments. Liine helped fill in gaps where we were losing track of potential leads . This has allowed us more accurate attribution and a clearer picture of what ad types, procedures, and mediums are best resonating with the audience. The software has also allowed us to make the correlation between ad performance and how it affects the practice operationally. We've discovered through the software that some ads have lower conversion rates than others. So now we can see beyond the click, view, or filled out form and track an individual lead through to the appointment.

CONS

Though petty I get lost in some of the integration. Also, my brain has issues with the drop down boxes. I can't ever figure out if I'm adding or removing parameters. Many of my cons have been corrected over the last 2 years so please keep adding to the software...

Allison

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

We Love Liine!!!!

FUN, easy and supportive way to develop staff while tracking business results.

PROS

The features were very useful and intuitive. You are able to look up individual staff member performance and progress as well as team productivity. ADDITIONALLY, I love the personal support provided at any time I had an issue or question. All the staff I interacted with at Liine were friendly and always available to support what was needed.

CONS

It provides so much detailed information that sometimes it could be difficult to know where to look first.

kelsey

Reviewed September 2023

Love this platform for so many operational/ marketing purposes & the customer service is exceptional

Liine is great, very useful metrics in so many aspects of our business. would recommend to anyone. great customer service!

PROS

I love all of the insights it provides for new leads. the information is crucial for marketing, areas of improvement in phone training and sales opportunities.

CONS

Sometimes the AI doesn't pick up everything so there is a lot of manually fixing some of the data

Reviewed April 2022

Comprehensive Game Changer

Exceptional customer service and responsiveness

PROS

Extensive and granular data points - unlike any other platform we tested and is now a critical tool for both us and our clients

CONS

That is wasn't invented years and years ago

Stephani

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Liine review

PROS

checking how many calls I have made, the recording, its very easy to use!

CONS

I dont like how I have to use a different number to contact or to have patient call us back on.

Aileen

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Liine Review

PROS

How fast it calls the families after submitting their online inquiry.

CONS

there are some leads that are not captured as spam, until we give those leads a call

Efosa

Reviewed October 2023

Impressive metrics!

PROS

Liine was very easy to implement and integrate with our systems and processes.

CONS

Overall, I have been very happy with Liine.

Madison

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Helpful Platform for Metrics + Tracking

PROS

Favorite parts of Liine: help to track our message utilization, allow us to listen back on calls to improve our verbaige, track leads and our various efforts in converting leads

CONS

Liine is rich in metrics but this can sometimes offer too much information and overwhelm the user!

Tracy

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Excellent Tool with the BEST Support I've Seen

The tool is phenomenal at offering data for lead management. It has also helped to shed light on flaws within the lead workflow. Beyond that, the support from the LIINE team is the best I've ever experienced.

PROS

The reporting is the feature I used the most. It offers clean and concise data on a high level and the ability to get into the nitty-gritty when appropriate.

CONS

There were some problems with lead attribution, but the support team is so good that it was corrected within a business day.

Rachel

Retail, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Ease of use

easy to speak with customer support, fun to look at utilization and a good tool to help with marketing

PROS

able to easily contact and call patients and monitor bookings

CONS

unable to update contacted calls if they booked outside of line

Natalia

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

How Liine Helped Me Get leads

Initial Learning Curve ( harder for office with one person) but great and easy to use after the training

PROS

The fact that it allowed them to guide me to improve my performance in lead generation and provided statistics to allow me to make changes to help generate revenue. It also allowed for the quickest response to leads by connecting to our office phone.

CONS

I wasn't able to utilize messaging. ( My personal circumstance) With messaging, I could eliminate another product that I was using

alison

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Love using Liine!

This solves the problem of trying to find out what the return on investment is for marketing and advertising. Also helps me see where my leads are in the sales process and how my staff can do better on the phone to improve lead conversion!

PROS

Liine has really helped my clients see true ROI for their marketing campaigns. The call recording feature also helps them review front desk staff performance and implement training to learn how to handle calls better!

CONS

I think there is a learning curve but with the right support it becomes second nature to navigate :)

brandy

Medical Practice, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Great tool for any practice!

PROS

The ability for the system to call us as soon as a patient inquires about an appointment is unreal. Being able to listen to my staff calls when a patient does not schedule.

CONS

the dahs board can be a bit overwhelming with the information that is able to be obtained but is still a great system!

Craig

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Very Pleased

Always helpful and trying to improve, working to increase our business results and income.

PROS

Liine has vastly increased our rate of telephone conversions to office appointments, and helped our staff work better, faster and more efficiently.

CONS

Sometimes the staff finds all the detail too confusing to be able to zero in on what they want to review. For me, almost always have to actually listen to the recordings, as the transcription is very often way off from the actual verbage.

Reason for choosing Liine

n/a

briana

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Bodylase2.2

We really enjoy liine at bodylase, it helps us keep track of new in coming clients as well as keeping up with our great customer service

PROS

recorded phone calls and the opportunity to make a little extra income on a call

CONS

calls being counted against me when they were considered booked

isabella