All Mango Voice Reviews

Diana

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Great Service

It has been very pleasant. I am able to finally trust a company to do what they told me they would do. Minimal issues and great resolution.

PROS

The customer service is exceptional. We were previously with Weave and had issues that were not resolved for weeks if not months at a time. Mango is easy to call or chat with and the service and resolutions are quick. We have had few issues to begin with, which is amazing in itself.

CONS

I wish that faxes were integrated with our Modento software so that I don't have to use another tab on my google chrome, but email notifications help with this.

Reasons for switching to Mango Voice

Poor customer service with no accountability and poor service that was unreliable.

Daryl

I love Mango voice

Love that you can contact a person to help out! And not be transferred around the world!

PROS

I used to have a land-line. I didn't know there were so many more options to help manage calls and messaging. I really like the ease of use and options for usage

CONS

It took a couple tries to get everything set up right, but within a couple days things went smoothly. They have been great ever since.

Reasons for switching to Mango Voice

Needed a change. Hard to get ahold of centrylink

Laura

Mango Voice Review of Business Phone System

Overall our experience with mango has been ok, when it is working well we like it. The cost is less so some of the inconveniences of having to contact customer service to change settings are a tradeoff for paying less. I wish it was more automated with the ability for more local control of settings on the phone. We have considered changing from Mango to something else due to difficulty hearing patients.

PROS

The things we like the most about Mango are the phones were easy to learn and use with this system, the software integrates with our other business products that we use, pricing was less than a similar product that we tried previously.

CONS

The things we like least about Mango. The service is spotty we had periods of time where we would experience dropped calls. Recently service was out for 3 hours during regular business hours. We are unable to make changes to business shedule and put phones on voicemail if we are closed or out of the office for training during the normally scheduled business hours. I feel like we should be able to do this from the office, but we must call customer service to do so. Difficulty hearing person on other end during a phone call. We spent time programming all frequently dialed Customer Contact Numbers and then they all just disappeared one day.

pricing

Reasons for switching to Mango Voice

Pricing and ability to integrate with my software

Richard

Great company

I have been on another VOIP company before but Mango voice was more cost effective!

PROS

I have been on Mango Voice for about 4 years… so far so good. Occasionally you have the moments of technical issues but they try to fix it

CONS

It does not integrate with my orthodontic software!

Mary

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Mango Voice

Everyone at Mango have been very helpful in addressing questions and issues

PROS

I really like the VOIP system. I also l love that we can send and receive text messages through the software. The fax feature is really easy and I no longer have to walk to the fax machine.

CONS

Every once in a while the phones go down for no reasons and require the phones to be rebooted. This tends to happen mostly on the main phone line.

Reliability, Cost, Phones

Reasons for switching to Mango Voice

Inconsistent system and cost.

Venkatesh

Below par quality

The number porting was incomplete when I was told it was but then it had not been and both my offices was charged by the losing carrier for 2 extra months, i was told I will be getting credit for those but I have not yet...

PROS

Simple compared to other phone services I have used in the past

CONS

Phone service is not reliable. Lot of issues. Audio quality, frequent service interruptions/outages

Integration with Legwork

Reasons for switching to Mango Voice

Consolidation of services. Lot of duplicate services from Weave and other products I was using

Bradford

Multiple Outages

Not the best. I had a really rough time transferring phone numbers to Mango as Mango's digital form cut off my numbers and I almost lost our office's main phone number.

PROS

Ease of use with transferring patients via park and customizable.

CONS

Seems like we get dropped calls and have had multiple several hour long outages.

Reason for choosing Mango Voice

I had many services taken care of through other means and did not need all of Weave's services

Reasons for switching to Mango Voice

Not able to transfer easily

Melissa

Great when it works

PROS

The main portal and the app when it works.

CONS

The phones are unreliable. This is a problem because we are a busy dental office and it makes us seem unreliable to our patients.

Reason for choosing Mango Voice

My boss had the final say and wanted to save money. To be honest I've used weave in the past and its not perfect but its better.

Ellis

Fine when it works

It's been hit or miss. Most of the time, we don't even notice any change. When we do notice the changes, it is frustrating.

PROS

We don't notice it when working properly

CONS

When the software goes down, it's a pain. It struggled quite a bit when it was first implemented.

Cost and features

Scott

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

It gets the job done...kinda

The calling and voicemail have been really nice and the main reason I have stuck around. Once again the only gripe is the web app and the texting that are terrible.

PROS

I like being able to see the call logs and controlling the call routing and schedule.

CONS

The web app and desktop app have been terrible. I don't think i've ever had them work correctly. When I've talked with support there excuse has always been there is new version coming that will be lots better. Still waiting for them to get it right.

Reason for choosing Mango Voice

I want to support local versus big corporation companies.

Marvin

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

No support

Not good at this time.

PROS

Our phones have had issues over the pat two weeks and we cannot get ahold of anyone over the phone. Very ironic since they are a phone company.

CONS

Lack of support. Please answer calls when offices need help.

Reasons for switching to Mango Voice

Hopping for better technical suppor.t

Mango positives and negatives

My staff was frustrated with product help line. There was a recording that said "We are experiencing problems in our eastern region and we are working hard to resolve this issue." We were hoping to get directions on how to maybe route our patients calls to our office cell phone or other options but we could and did not get a real person to talk to ! this is crippling to a small business and could unhealthful to our patients. I'm not angry yet, just disappointed.

PROS

It integrates well with our dental practice management software X-L Dent and when it works it allows us to dial out to patients with one click and opens our computer software to the patients chart by caller ID recognition.

CONS

The last 2 weeks on Monday patients can't call in. and we could not call out and mt staff could not call out. Or, calls dropped when people called in.

Reason for choosing Mango Voice

It was promoted as a product that integrated with our Dental practice management software called X-L Dent.

Abishek

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Great customer service

Awesome

PROS

Ease of use. Call recording. Multi location feasibility

CONS

Lately there have been two outages effecting East Coast customers. Fix has been applied but it disrupts our day to day when calls keep dropping Wait times with customer service are ridiculously long. I understand with remote work and shortage of staff all industries are facing this issue. But there needs to be a solution in place

Reason for choosing Mango Voice

recommended by others in the industry

Paola

Mango Voice app problems

Overall is good other than the app problem

PROS

customer service, website is easy to navigate

CONS

I work from home sometimes so I installed the app on a phone and added an extra line. The app is terrible, calls drop every time, they don't connect half of the time, when I answer a call the patient doesn't hear me... etc.. Its an ongoing problem. I have called and all they say is that someone on that team will contact me, but I'm still waiting for the call. I called back and they said the team went on vacation and they will reach out. Still nothing. We are thinking about switching because of the app problem because I need a reliable company I can use remotely.

Shelia

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Office Manager

Great

PROS

Since if have been working here, this was the first to here of mango but it is great, I have since told my daughters office which is dental also about you.

CONS

The product is great and we have not least at all

The Dentist moved from Lousianna they heard from tat dentist

Kim

mango

It works good when it works. We recently have ha many issues with dropped calls, lines down or east coast issues.. we can hear pts but they cant hear us or the lines go dead.

PROS

I like that integrates with Legwork and we can see the pts info.

CONS

The dropped calls or line issues.. Not our internet because I am using that currently and our lines are down.

For the integration of Legwork

Faith

Amazing

PROS

ease of use and the accessibility of help when something goes wrong

CONS

sometimes calls drop or lines will not all receive the calls at once

ease and price