• Pros

• "- Great Value - Easy to use - I love the scheduling - Cal integration is great - They really have added so many features and they keep improving the software."

• "It is very easy for our clients to use. Charging them is very easy for me. "

• "Love how easy it is - works without any downloads, from any platforms, even phones!"

• Cons

• "Product is still a little rough around the edges as it's newish to market, but the team are responsive to making changes and to support small businesses"

• "Some additional customisation of calendar would be nice."

• "I would love to have a fully white label- option."

Browse MeetFox Reviews

Kevin from KLTaylor Marketing

Simple and effective meeting scheduler and hosting

Overall, it has been easy to use and allows me to accomplish scheduling, meeting hosting and invoicing in one platform. The support team has been really helpful and responsive.

Pros

It combines scheduling with hosting the meeting (and even invoicing). Over the years, I have tried many tools for scheduling meetings and hosting virtual meetings, as well as invoicing for consultations. MeetFox merged all of that into one system in a very simple to setup and use system. I have had multiple clients/prospects comment on the ease of use. The support team has been amazing. They are very proactive and eager to resolve issues.

Cons

As a somewhat young software, there are little things here and there that need fixing... but this is also a good thing because the support team is able to implement updates/features really fast. So, early adopters have the chance to influence the direction of the platform.

Yosef from Origin Story Marketing

Excellent Video Meeting Software

For the most part setting everything up was easy, I did have a little trouble with the CNAME. Everything that I had trouble with or any questions I had were quickly and satisfactorily addressed by customer service. So to sum up: the software is excellent and the customer service is great!

Pros

It is so easy to to hop into a meeting with a client or partner! The booking feature is great but the ability to start a quick meeting is by far my favorite feature currently. Send a link, start to talk! It's that easy! And screensharing is just another click!

Cons

I wish there was an option for a "virtual green screen". I am currently hunkered down in my basement and, since we only moved in a couple of months ago, my "office mates" are all boxes of books and legos. I would love if I could replace my background with another image or, as I have seen in some software, have a youtube video or my own screenshare as the background.

Reasons for Choosing MeetFox

Meetfox has a great price point for an amazing product and service. Setup and use is easy and attractive, and I can add my branding without any trouble. I can also choose to charge and how to charge for my videos meetings. The amount of control I have over my calendar is also very nice.

Sirry from Spirit of Light / Sálarrannsóknarfélag Íslands

Limited payment functions

Disappointed and discouraged.

Pros

Great team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as they want you to succeed.

Cons

I got incorrect information in the beginning in how many I should purchase. I didn't need as many as I purchased. For that reason, setting everything up calls for enormous work due to emails all having to be different. And the payment system is disappointing. Currency will most likely be changed from original currency to euro and then back to original currency so I wonder how much additional costs is the organization looking at.

Reasons for Choosing MeetFox

I thought it'd be a great product and perfect for the organization I had in mind. But even then when I wanted to set it up for my private website in Iceland I realized people would pay in Icelandic currency and that would be exchanged to euro and back to iskr. I realize I could set it up without the payment system. I'm disappointed how much work is entailed in getting it to work with i.e. 10 to 12 people in one organization.

Response from MeetFox

Replied February 2020

Hi Sirry, When signing up our payment provider was always euros and then we added a second payment provider which was requested by most of our users. After you wrote to us, we made an exception for you to keep our current payment provider to be able to use the system. Regarding the accounts, I am sorry you had purchased too many, the information about the promotion was all displayed on the webpage. If you have any more questions, we are happy to have a chat with you.

Ignacio from Hypnosis Help Center

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great tool and amazing customer service support

Great I love it

Pros

It simplified all the processes, from the booking to the invoicing. The hard part for a psychologist, psychotherapist, coach, hypnotist... Is to schedule and charge the client for the service, the only way to have your business booming is to do it in massive numbers. Meetfox helps you to simplify the process. I will recommend you to run free 15min video calls for new clients on Meetfox, just put the link in your business card and you will see how the calls start coming.

Cons

We had a big problem with payment management that almost forced me to close my account, but they change it from mangopay to stripe, now is working. Also at the beginning, I had problems with video quality, but I was not sure if it was my client connection or Meefox server, now it is working. I believe the fact that if I have a call with somebody register as a client they cannot use the same email to register as a user, but that is a problem for teams if you register as an individual that is not important.

Gina from WP GURU LLC

MeetFox is a Must!

Pros

I used to run my online meetings using both Zoom and Calendly. Although both work well in tandem, I don't think its as seamless as having just one tool. That is where Meetfox shines. I love how everything just fits into one easy to setup package and get it up and running in no time. When you need help tech support is always there to help. The big things I like about this over Zoom is the very clear notification emails (zoom messages always confused clients on how to join), no software download needed, and the fact that if you do a recording it informs the attendee and are downloadable on both ends (zoom if you're not using cloud storage you'd have to take your copy and send to clients if they wanted a copy which adds a headache).

Cons

I would like to be able to enter hex codes when selecting colors, but that isn't a biggy. Also, it would be nice to copy an existing service, but again, it's not that big of a deal because the setup is so easy compared to Calendly.

Mathieu from Information Technology and Services

Review after 3 months used

My experience is good, I currently use it only twice a week but I plan to increase my frequency of use. The price is competitive compared to the proposed offer. There is a real support in addition to the articles present in the online help. Support has always answered my questions.

Pros

I use this software for free video call with customer. I always had good audio and image quality. The little extra and that you can share the screens of the 2 users simultaneously. You can synchronize your Google and Outlook calendar and define available working hours.

Cons

I find the workflow to create meetings a bit complex. You must first create a meeting room and then use it to create an invitation. I would appreciate having a button to create an instant meeting.

Reasons for Choosing MeetFox

I think Meetfox is the best value for money available on the market. And it is surely the only one to offer paying meetings.

Carl from Augmented Learning Limited

Feature rich booking tool with a tonne of applications!

Thie transition to MeetFox has been seamless. I absolutely love it and is the best booking tool I have used yet (previously Cogsworth and Book Like a Boss).

Pros

Links well with Google Calendar, sends reminders with great deliverability, video chat is seamless and saves audio files in separate channels which makes it a must have for podcasters too!

Cons

Some additional customisation of calendar would be nice.

Reasons for Choosing MeetFox

Mainly the lifetime deal, but it did have some excellent reviews.

Chris from DoubleUp Ventures LLC

Simple Approach to Scheduling & Meeting

I'm using for easy video sales presentations and 1-to-1 meetings with clients and prospects mostly -but have also begun to use for internal meetings as well. I have several virtual meeting software options but tend to use this more than any of those already. I bought a lifetime access pass to MeetFox so I'll be watching and seeing if they expand the already great offering. The fact that I use it more than 'those others' I've had for years says it all - this tool is likely here to stay and will become a fan favorite of our two business groups!

Pros

Software is new, and I know what you're thinking... 'another scheduler?' but it's much more than you think. Meetfox approaches things in a simplistic and user based way. The software is simple to use, thought out well and improves weekly with additional features, and improvements. I like the easy to setup Stripe payment integration; breakout of 'type of meetings by categories, and the integration to Google calendars couldn't be easier.

Cons

I'd say most of the cons just revolve around features revolving around customization. Like most newer startup software companies/products - users always want more faster; but MeetFox has been systematically rolling out features in order and often. I'd like to see more flexibility and available customizations in the future.

Reasons for Choosing MeetFox

Actually have/own both, most listed above - but liked the simplicity of MeetFox.

Sterling from Chasebros LLC

Love Meetfox, They Are A Great Company!

Great support and development team! Really top notch!

Pros

Cons

They have fixed all my gripes! there really aren't any. Perhaps ical integration but I'm pretty sure they are working on it.

Reasons for Choosing MeetFox

The value was a big factor, I wanted something that wasn't a massive monthly cost and they delivered!

Jon from The Asset

Seamless Service

Amazing team and a great product - excited to see them grow!

Kevin from Marriage Works

Goodbye Calendly. Hello MeetFox.

Love it so far

Pros

I love the fact that I can do a video call in the software.

Cons

When I make a change, there are menus that stay on than screen longer than necessary letting me know the chance was successful.

Reasons for Choosing MeetFox

Price and video chat function.

Matti from Hakusana Ltd

Fantastic service, that my clients love to use!

We used to run meetings on Hangouts with our clients, but it always asks to install browser plugins, and many times we ended up giving 15min support by phone only to get the meeting started up. Meetfox gave us a solution that everybody is happy to use. Their latest add-on "Meeting rooms" just made this app more perfect to us, as many of our clients require immidiate support if they run in to some issues.

Pros

It is very easy for our clients to use. Charging them is very easy for me.

Cons

I would love to have a fully white label- option.

Tamica from Sears Coaching

Full steam ahead, thanks MeetFox!!

Like everyone else in the world, we had to re-evaluate our processes and move multiple people to remote work. We were using a different video conference software for our video interviews but the back and forth for scheduling was a nightmare as was the ability to only have one room. MeetFox solved that and more. We are able to go full steam ahead with our hiring processes, from interviewing to onboarding thanks to MeetFox. I highly recommend it.

Pros

I love that this lets me give each of my hiring managers their own URL to do video interviews.

Cons

I wish their group meetings held more than 4 people for our purposes.

Markus from Pianitos AB

Industry: Program Development

Great way to handle booking, meeting and charging customers in one place online

Pros

I really like that it is all in one package - scheduling, online meeting and charging. Great features like being able to record and download the meetings, share screen and so on. MeetFox also has great support, they seam to be an excellent team. They even reply to me on weekends and holidays. I also like that they have an open road map and seam to take user feedback into consideration when they chose what features to work on! Two thumbs up for MeetFox!

Cons

I can only think of two cons, but to my understandings they will both come in the feature - meaning I will soon have no more complaints, so I guess I have to go back and edit this review when they are done. 1. Only US time format available so far. This mean you can only chose times in AM/PM format. 2. Only English, German and French available so far. These two together might be a deal breaker for people who do not live in countries using AP/PM format. Which comes down to a great majority of the world population.

Ethan from Foreground Leads

Great replacement for many solutions!

Pros

I like the front end design and UX. Also the fact that it replaces many of my other softwares for a lower cost is definitely a plus. The team gets back to me instantly anytime I have a question. My typical clientele aren't good with computers and zoom confuses them. Meet fox makes things much easier

Cons

They dont have any crm/zapier integrations yet, though I am sure that is on the roadmap

E.G. from E.G. Performance Solutions

A Game-Changer App with All-in-One Tools

LOVE IT! use it every week to set up all my video-meetings

Pros

It has the scheduling, payment, and Video-Conferencing all in one platform. Love it that I can embed the scheduler and different services into my web pages.

Cons

I can't set up recurring fee for client-meetings. I can't send invoice independent of a meeting (e.g. send an invoice before a meeting OR before a series of meetings) My understanding is, this feature is coming I wish that I could do webinars also on this platform; though, I do understand that's not what it was built for. HOWEVER, my understanding is that soon we'll be able to have small meetings of 10+ people - that'll be super-helful for group-coaching! (thanks!) IT'D BE ALSO SUPER-COOL if it had a built-in CRM (like vCita, for example), so I can keep track of my client-conversations and can take notes. I'd love to stop paying my monthly fees to vCita

Stefano from Stefanopisoni.net

Perfect for freelance and business owners

Easy to setup, easy to share, easy to use.

Pros

I'm using Meetfox from his launch on Appsumo, it's easy, all-in-one schedule and video call tool. Super easy to use, the customer care was outstanding they made an improvement I'vd asked in 1 week! Super :)

Cons

Still doesn't have the scheduling features of the more famous booking systems but, because video call is integrated, it's a no brainer

Christopher from Distance Leader LLC

Meetfox is my go-to for individual videoconferences

Pros

Meetfox provides the right solution for my solopreneur business - individual videoconferencing and meeting solutions that are incredibly easy to implement. As a one-person business, I need to minimize the administration of my technology solutions, and Meetfox consistently delivers. The browser-based meetings have been easy to set up and implement, and I have already had several "for pay" meetings that went from "click to pay to interact" exactly as expected. I love the ability to set up a pre-call questionnaire, and the opportunity to schedule ad-hoc meeting rooms, too. It's an excellent value for a great tool. I have also had several conversations over email with the support team, and was very happy with the interaction throughout. I've recommended Meetfox to several of my colleagues, as well.

Cons

While minor, there are a few improvements around platform compatibility that would really be helpful, specifically around platform compatibility. The ability to have more than one other person on a paid call would be helpful, too (e.g. the person who paid can forward the call-in information to others), but I have been working around that using the meeting room feature.

Dave from Small Biz Digital Media

Hassle-free appointments at last!

MeetFox is clearly customer-focussed, looking to offer even better features with time and has a very responsive support team if you need help.

Pros

MeetFox is a must for busy business owners, coaches and consultants who don't want any friction when it comes to setting up appointments online. Their feature-rich platform matches a lot of scheduling big-hitters out there but for me the killer feature is the ability to host high quality, reliable video calls with prospects and clients without them having to download anything beforehand and get confused.

Cons

It will be even better when the Apple iCal integration arrives

Mary Ann from Mary Ann Markowitz Coaching

Best Addition to my Business for 2019

As an Executive Recruiter and Life Coach, using video within emails and Linked In has been huge. Adding an almost instant tool for video is huge. Several people booked almost instantly yesterday when I connected with them on Linked In.

Pros

This is the easiest video but the calendar integration makes it over 100%. Clients of all education levels have zero problems hitting the button to "join meeting". I've integrated it with other tools and it works seamlessly. Oh, my favorite has been I must approve a meeting request, this helps in case I forget to add an appointment to the calendar.

Cons

Zero since they rolled out their latest updates.

Mímir from Talk Like a Viking

Elegant solution

My calendar fills itself. There's a straightforward integration with Stripe. The functionality and features are more than worth the metal.

Pros

The design is exquisite, the booking process is flawless, and video quality is spectacular!

Cons

Growth pains, but, all new companies have this. Any con is overshadowed by their delivery of outstanding software and customer service.

Leon from PLAYBOOK

Easy Use, Great Features, Love it!

Pros

DerButton is an easy to use tool with a lot of great features. Love the user experience and the simplicity of it. Am currently using it for all my customer appointments and it is really saving me a lot of time that I would have otherwise used for writing emails with my clients to schedule appointments. Also the invoicing and payment feature is great, as I get my money for my paid consultations immediately send to my bank account. Have already recommended this tool to my colleagues and will definitely recommend it here as well.

Cons

I love DerButton. Can't wait for more amazing features in the future.

Great software for online meetings

Or is great for consulting and scheduling. It helps staying organized while performing business activities.

Pros

This is an easy to use app. I really like the ease of use and user-friendly design.

Cons

Nothing as of yet. It would be great to add languages to localize.

Reasons for Choosing MeetFox

Or has payment and scheduling options.

Leonardo from Wolff Consultoria

Industry: Information Services

More Meetings in Less time

Very happy with it!

Pros

We started using this app some time ago, and all I got to say is that is very easy to use. Meetings are an essential part of our business, and this need to be easy. Customers don't want to know about complicated stuff, we need to remove friction, and Meetfox makes pretty simple to schedule meetings and boost sales. Is possible to find "free" solutions out there? Yes, but remember, free in this case is not good for business. You need something professional, and MF is essential!

Cons

Can't say anything negative about the app, it's very easy to use.

Jürgen from Dipl. Sport- und Heilmasseur

I like it

Pros

clear, develops, great customer benefit,

Cons

problems with log in, not compatible with ios

Reasons for Choosing MeetFox

easy to use, I like the development, but unfortunately I no longer use it for all my customers

Damien from Digital Systems LLC

Positive growth in a crowded market.

Pros

One thing I’ll say is about the team behind the software. They are committed to making the software a world class scheduling tool. I’ve used most of the more established scheduling tools out there, and they have been very attentive to their users in bringing quality updates and not just updates for the sake of updating.

Cons

The lack of features, but like I said above, the team is smartly rolling out the features.

jenna from Psychotherapy Today

Industry: Individual & Family Services

This software has really helped me

Great Experience. Now I don't have to waste time with scheduling or payments.

Pros

DerButton has really helped me automate my daily tasks and saves me tons of time! My customers really love booking appointments this way and I have received many more sessions through DerButton! Also, getting paid after each session makes it a lot easier than chasing clients to make payments. Highly recommended.

Cons

I wish I knew about this product earlier.

rick from trapdoor press

Industry: Publishing

functional. slick. great customer support

A pleasure to do business on the platform, but also with the guys running the platform. And love the new brand name

Pros

The booking link for clients is simple and clean and gets the job done. They are also continually improving the UI.these guys go above and beyond with the customer service.

Cons

Occasionally I'll run into a big when making changes on the backend. However, you get on touch with the admin, and they are super fast to resolve any ossjss

Marc from Marc Hewitt Consulting

One of the best

I joined via the AppSumo deal they had, it's been great since and every update makes it better. It fits exactly what we needed and clients are surprised we can have meetings without them downloading anything.

Pros

The biggest pro is the frequency of updates and how responsive their support team has been to adjusting roadmap based on community feedback. Almost every company will say they are community-focused, very few actually make it happen and I'm glad MeetFox does.

Cons

At first, there were some unclear UI elements - such as how to find the booking link for a specific service, they fixed it in a week though when emailed about the issue.

video meeting without any software to install

Pros

I love the fact that my clients don't have to install any software for our 121 video meetings and that a booking system is integrated nicely with this feature.

Cons

I wish I could book a video meeting with a client directly myself and just send the link, I hope that add that feature in.

Sebastian from Move Media

Must have for online consulting 101

Pros

App is easy and intuitive. You can connect stripe gateway and get payment in advance. Customer service answers fast for my questions. Google calendar integration is great

Cons

Only English i german language. There is no option to work with couple people at once

Very Good pricing

Dapo from Mopheth Systems Corp.

The One-Stop Online Meeting Platform Is Here

Excellent value for money because there is no swivel-chair process switching between different apps.

Pros

It just works. Ease of use. Great value for money. Saves time. Reliable.

Cons

None as of today. It's not perfect as you would expect some functionalities faster than they are rolled out but it's normal - it takes time to deliver on well-designed software.

Reasons for Choosing MeetFox

It's an all-in-one tool for booking, payment, and meeting. That is so convenient. The support from the team behind it is also awesome. This makes a lot of difference The MeetFox team is also obviously committed to the success and future of the product as they aggressively listen to the user community and roll out new and extended functionalities.

Vivian from Viva la Vive

Better than ZOOM

Positive

Pros

I like the easy setup of this tool. Clients are also happy

Cons

The position of the chatbox, clients are sometimes having difficulties to enter the meeting room, because the chatbox is overlaying the button to enter the room

Dan from Master of All Things "Stuff"

Excellent Platform with great service and support

Excellent. No complaints

Pros

I love that it is so easy to use and set up

Cons

I would love it if the option for larger meeting rooms were available for no extra cost

Price and features

Karen from Blume

So easy to use

I loved it, I know this is going to save me time and money in the future.

Pros

So user friendly, I thought it would be hard to incorporate or difficult to set up. Not at all, they guide you step by step. All the processes I need in one place.

Cons

Nothing bad to say, its been awesome to use.

Makes the life easier

It has already helped me to simplify my meetings but i am looking forward to adding new functions.

Pros

It helps to automate meetings, so you save a lot of time. Also, the support is verg friendly.

Cons

As it is a new tool, it is quite simple. New features can be added.

Awesome deal

So easy to set up, test and use

Pros

Of course you willalways want more! But what you get here is enough to build a business in seconds.

Cons

Difficult to be demanding... Maybe more flexibility in the form builder, more options, etc.

Rob from Rob Reece Marketing

Very easy to use and excited for future

Pros

I love the simple layout. It's straightforward and you don't even need to watch tutorials to get started.

Cons

Feature lacking. I wish it allowed for choosing payment solutions, landing page maker and easier recording and export. You can only download certain video file types I'm not aware of. Mp4 is not even an option when it's the standard video file format.

Response from MeetFox

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the review! You can download the recordings as a MP4, all you need to do is set it up in your settings under My Services. If you need any help, please write to us at support@meetfox.com

Maciej from Funtronic sp. z o.o.

All in one

Saving time.

Pros

Makes your life easier. I was looking for that solution from the long time.

Cons

I cannot see anything that would be big disadvantage.

Christopher from UnstuckGo

Simplifies consultancy scheduling and billing

Good, with only small improvements needed!

Pros

It simplifies the process of onboarding consultancy meetings and charging- saves invoicing and reduces non-payment

Cons

Although functionality is good, it still looks a bit unsophisticated and like a work in progress. That's normally fine but improving how it looks always helps with our reputation with clients

Dara from Changing Your Conversation

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Best way to get with clients

It has allowed me to build both my personal coaching and nonprofit client meetings seamlessly around my full-time day job.

Pros

I like how it integrates with my other calendars and blocks out when I am unavailable. MeetFox also allows for different availability for different service types.

Cons

That only one person can be on the appointment. For example if two or more need to schedule a call with me we must do it through another service. (But it is possible there is a feature to do this I am unaware of)

Demian from Demian zur Strassen

Better than some alternatives

Very helpful und fast support.

Pros

The whole concept is very integrated. Video meeting calls up to 4 persons, screensharing, calender integration AND payment. I don´t know of another solution that has the last bit within the package.

Cons

They are still a young company. Sometimes I thing: Hopefully they survive the competition in the marketplase in the long run, because they deserve it.

Kieran from Myself

Great booking and conference software

Great support, intuative to setup! Proactive and capable team! Reliable product.

Pros

Super simple for clients to book. The fact that they don't have to download a video conferencing app is amazing as everything is done in the browser. Great support.

Cons

Some features are lacking for group bookings but as a 1-2-1 meeting tool I don't think that you can get anything better.

Good Software, multiple attendees not allowed

Experience with Meetfox has been very good. They have been quite responsive and the software is good too.

Pros

The Software is very easy to use It is seemless, no download required Pricing is right Support is good

Cons

Till now, the functionality to invite multiple people to a meeting, is not provided This is a major flaw. Even though the meetings are good, but they have to be 1-1 1-many functionality is required

Increase in appointments

Pros

-I got this tool a couple of weeks ago and I can already see an increase in appointment bookings -My customers schedule their appointments themselves 24/7 and I don't have to do anything for it -It's saving me a lot of time -I get paid instantly on top of that

Cons

Customization (except for adding logo) not yet working well, but they said they are working on it.

Nathan from English Technical Editing

Industry: Publishing

Derbutton review

Pros

The ease and simplicity of use. Very user intuitive

Cons

No complaints. Compared to other similar tools derbutton was great

Megan from Meve LLC

Cool concept, great support

MeetFox is fantastic with customer support and keeping their customers informed. I look forward to seeing what new releases roll out and hope that it can become a standalone product for coaches like myself.

Pros

Support team is very responsive and open to new features

Cons

Still has a lot of things to accomplish before it can be utilized as a standalone booking product

Anas from Eaglez

The Best Video Meetings Software

FANTASTIC

Pros

Meetfox is absolutely amazing, I used it numerous times for my business meetings and it never disappointed, the staff is very friendly and replied very fast... they are always updating with new features, just amazing.

Cons

Everything is perfect, nothing negative to say

Great Services

Pros

I really appreciate the Customer support.

Cons

Nothing, I see that always they are trying to improve every little detail.

Christian from CM Transport

Derbutton Review

I really liked using derbutton. I think that using it will be very helpful for lots of people.

Pros

That it works most of the time. The idea is awesome and it helps you be more efficient and effective.

Cons

It is still not perfected yet and there are some bugs. But overall it’s great.