All Pumble Reviews

Ernesto

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Great Product for Team Collaboration and Communication

Great experience overall, there are still a few things to improve, but it gets the job done.

PROS

I like the fact that I can create a thread in a specific message so that thing doesn't get mixed up, makes for a very clear communication tool.

CONS

It seems that the notification is not taking too much attention, especially if you get too focused on your task, my employee always says that they didn't notice that I sent them a message.

The Comparison table shows that Puble is more value for money than Slack

Reasons for switching to Pumble

We do have a chance to get distracted because our personal messages are mixed up with work-related messages.

Zee

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Great for team communication

So far we have enjoyed it. We haven't moved the entire team to this instrument yet, but I think the fact that it has the feature of history keeping, might just be the thing that will move us there.

PROS

One of the main reasons we switched to Pumble from Slack was the fact that Slack was too expensive for us and the free version of it didn't keep the history of messages. Pumble has a free chat history feature included from the start which is very important for us. Another feature that we like a lot is the channels. It's pretty much the same as in Slack (and that was the reason we switched to Slack from Skype, that had the history, but we didn't really like the group's part. The messages and channels structure feels a lot more natural in Slack/Pumble than in Skype.)

CONS

So far the only thing that we didn't like is the absence of previews for files. For example, I have shared a PDF presentation with my colleague and while he can download it, he cannot preview it quickly in Pumble. (It's also possible that it can be changed somewhere in preferences, etc., but it's not an obvious solution.) This feature would make work a lot easier.

Reason for choosing Pumble

It included history keeping feature in the free plan while Slack only included it in the paid plan (and it was too expensive for us.)

Reasons for switching to Pumble

The Slack plan that we had didn't have the feature of keeping the history of our chats, which might be not critical for some departments (such as marketing), but for projects' discussion, it's important to see what has been discussed previously to have paper track.

Taylor

Think Tanks, 2-10 employees

Amazing find

PROS

I love how it gives the trial as well as its ease of access. i really love that its similar to slack but less confusing!

CONS

I wish that it had a deal where 1 or 2 employees were discounted or free like a few others

Reason for choosing Pumble

It was easier and when free I got more features

Thank you for your feedback Taylor! We are glad to hear your thoughts about Pumble! We will continue to improve our services for our users! Regarding your feedback about the deals, we only have a 20% discount when subscribing annually (compared to monthly) and on our business plan you can also have 5 single-channel guests for free for every paid seat you have. For more information about it, please feel free to reach out to our Support team and we'll be more than happy to answer any question you have. You can reach out to us through this email (support@pumble.com) Cheers!

M Umar

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Use as work discuss, bug report or Software Development

Its great to use. Our team is satisfied by using this.

PROS

1-Easy to use. 2-User Friendly. 3- Most Impotent your messages will not be deleted from your workspace.

CONS

Most of Smiles not shown properly. we can't use bullet points. we can't use bold text etc.

Reasons for switching to Pumble

Because it is very expensive and your message will be removed after some times.

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback. Kindly note that we are planning to introduce message formatting options that will allow you to add details and intelligibility to your conversations. In case you have any other questions or require assistance please reach us at support@pumble.com and our support team will be happy to help.

Replied September 2021

JD

Design, 2-10 employees

Nice alternative to Slack or Teams

In general everything has been perfect, the free version is very complete! and I consider the PRO versions to be economical.

PROS

I like how easy it is to set up channels and invite new users.

CONS

The lack of integrations, I think it needs integrations with Notion and Figma.

Reasons for switching to Pumble

I wanted an experience close to Slack, Discord doesn't work that way.

Thank you for your amazing review JD! We are glad to hear that you're enjoying Pumble and we will continue to improve our services for our users! We will gladly forward your feedback about the integration with Notion and Figma to our Product team in order for them to consider it for future upgrades. Feel free to reach to our Support team if you have any additional suggestions, so they can forward it further as well. You can reach them to support@pumble.com Cheers!

Rupesh

Design, 11-50 employees

Better Than Slack

an absolute 5 star rated webtool, easy to use, pocket friendly.

PROS

The Features helps our team to improvise and narrow down the workload and the communication is to the point and file sharing has become the icing on the cake and smooth as knife through the butter. Overall a budget friendly web tool to help us beat the system barrier and meet the timeline with the company goals.

CONS

please market yourself (Pumble) more, there are a lot of the companies looking for your tool.

Reason for choosing Pumble

none of the above, there was no competitor

Reasons for switching to Pumble

the cost factor of the other platforms are way costly.

Thank you for taking your time to review our app, we are glad to hear that you're enjoying Pumble! Cheers!

Michel

Construction, 11-50 employees

Best alternative to Slack

PROS

Very easy to set up and get going. Very easy to add users.

CONS

My usage right now has found nothing that would reflect a negative aspect of this software.

Reasons for switching to Pumble

The cost and also the lack of updated with Slack

Hi Michael, We are glad to hear that you're finding Pumble easy to use. Thank you for your review. Cheers!

Chelsey

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Happy we switched!

PROS

We were previously using another software which had limits on message history. Pumble not only allows us to look at our entire message history from Pumble, but we were also able import our entire message history from the old program we were using.

CONS

We had some difficulty transferring our message history over, but the support team was able to finally get it sorted out, and it worked perfectly. Other than that, we have had no cons!

Reasons for switching to Pumble

Limits on message history, cost was also a factor

Hi Chelsey, We appreciate your kind review and are glad to hear that the issues with import have been resolved. Thank you for using Pumble! Cheers!

Reviewed May 2024

A good messaging application is the key to success for remote workers like me

I'm a freelance writer from Indonesia who works remotely, and Pumble is the only messaging app used in the company. I started using Pumble in 2021. It didn't take long for me to be able to use the application, because it has a simple interface that is easy to use and supports my work as a writer which requires good communication with the team perfectly.

PROS

- Fast - Light - Simple interface - Easy to use - Can be accessed from any device

CONS

Honestly, as long as I use this application, I have not found anything that makes me not like this application.

Reviewed May 2024

How Pumble is very convenient to everyone

10/10 for my overall experience with pumble.

PROS

Pumble, is a very convenient app that make our company easy to use as communication, it's also accurate.

CONS

None, pumble is very easy to use it makes our work very easy.

Daoud

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Its Something we need for projects - A shared place to communicate instead of Instant messaging...

I love the simplicity and usability...

PROS

I started using it in a few minutes, the User interface was straight-forward enough to start using the Pumble in minutes...

CONS

I think the colors need to be colors that can be modified to be easier on the eyes...

Pricing...

Reasons for switching to Pumble

I need something free for the time being, I am Our project is just starting up... we can use the boost... I don't mind paying in the future...

Tijana

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Great support

Very satisfied

PROS

Things I liked the most is actually communication with support team. Whenever I found some room for improvements, I communicated with support team and they mostly had in plan to improve such suggestions or they actually put it as a request and planned it for development. They also informed me they have an update with my request implemented and asked me to give a feedback. Engaging users is very important for product development.

CONS

I really can't think of any at the moment.

Reasons for switching to Pumble

Because of free chat history which Pumble has as a starter

Windyl Joseph

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2021

An Awesome Free Collaboration App

It is sufficient for a free collaboration app and awesome being free forever.

PROS

Its Free Forever! Its easy to setup and use. Its features and look and feel are similar to Slack though not as extensive. But the main features needed are present.

CONS

Some features for managing the workspace settings are lacking. And preference settings lacks customizability.

Reason for choosing Pumble

Its Free and has similar look and feel to Slack and has the same main features.

Reasons for switching to Pumble

Limited free plan features. Paid plans are too expensive.

Alisa

Oil & Energy, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2022

A less-featured but great free alternative to Slack

PROS

It's free and easy to use! I think those are the biggest pros. It gives you all the basic functionality (threads, different rooms, access permissions, etc.) completely for free. We work with people all around the world, and no one has a problem with Pumble. A lot of other up-and-coming software have issues in certain countries, or are down for significant periods of time. In my experience, Pumble is simple but works. And that's what we need right now!

CONS

Predictable, Pumble is a limited software. There are a lot of features that a software like Slack has that mean that Pumble would not be a good long-term solution for us. These limitations include: - inability to do voice/video calls - you can't get a link to a specific message/thread

Because it's free!

Hi Alisa, Thank you for your review! Kindly note that we've added one-on-one phone and video calls to our app and are currently working on group calls. Cheers!

Replied July 2022

Fatima

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Like Slack, but Cheaper!

My small nonprofit has been on the search for a team communication software that doesn't break the bank. Slack is great, but unfortunately, the free version wasn't cutting it for us. Luckily, we stumbled across Pumble, and it's perfect! It does everything Slack does, but for free!

PROS

It's free and very similar to Slack in terms of functionality. Very easy to use. The interface is great. You can have multiple workspaces as well.

CONS

I wish there was a desktop app! I wish you could have multiple workspaces under one umbrella organization for easier communication between entities.

Better functionality and interface

Pricing

Rodrigue

Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Chat, discuss and share in complete security

The fact that the service is free is a great advantage, it allows you to quickly familiarize yourself with the tools and services available

PROS

- Chat on multiple channels with different teams as well as direct private messaging- Share files in a confidential and secure environment in private and public groups- No limit on the number of participants

CONS

It's classic, no significant difference from similar platforms

Cristi

Music, 11-50 employees

Good value of money

PROS

It's easy to use and very friendly, good value for money, for what it offers.

CONS

Sometimes it crashes, calls are interrupted or the share screen is difficult

Hi Cristi, Thank you for your feedback! If you're experiencing issues with the app, please reach out to us at support@pumble.com so we can investigate it further. Cheers!

Paulo Alves

Architecture & Planning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Fantastic, but needs some tweaking

PROS

It's free and easy to understand. No difficulty for all our team members

CONS

lack of tools for integration with other services. As well as lack of video calls or group calls

Hi Paulo, Thank you for your review! Kindly note that we've added one-on-one phone and video calls to our app and are currently working on group calls. Cheers!

Replied July 2022