SendHub Software Reviews

SendHub Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Able to disseminate important information to specific groups quickly. Also able to track messages sent."
  • icon"The software is fairly easy to use but their customer support is excellent and very quick to respond."
  • icon"Great way to communicate to your business team."
  • icon"I really haven’t had any issues with the software itself. My only problems have been lack of knowledge of sending SMS on my end, but we are learning."
  • icon"The only downside so far has been that Sendhub doesn't yet integrate with our CRM so we miss out on some of those efficiencies."
  • icon"Unclear how messages segmented, and it was hard to track even when I downloaded the direct CSV information."

Browse all SendHub Reviews

• Have you used SendHub and would like to share your experience with others?

Gary

Easy SMS

We integrated SendHub with our in-house CRM system. We can now text our customers directly from our CRM and track their responses. We can also capture our sales reps use of the system and make sure that they're putting it to best use.

Pros

SendHub makes SMS integration easy and straightforward. The system has an easy to understand API interface that is well documented.

Cons

One option I saw in other SMS systems that was not available in SendHub was to flag a message thread as "completed." That would have given use the option to scrape threads to be removed from our sales reps phones. But it's a small item.

Reasons for choosing SendHub

SendHub offered the best value for the price. And their relative simple pricing structure allows for growth.

Scott

Industry: Public Safety

User opinion

We were looking for a way to offer overtime opportunities on a fair and equitable basis and then be allowed to preserve and track who received what and when. I was a plus the sendhub also allowed the creation for groups.

Pros

Able to disseminate important information to specific groups quickly. Also able to track messages sent. Also like how recipients cant reply to the entire group.

Cons

Unable to restrict users who share the same line from modifying set groups. I wish there was a feature that allowed roles/permissions. In messages, I wish the box didn't default to "press enter to send". We don't use voice minutes and wish that would reduce the cost.

Reasons for choosing SendHub

It was essentially the ease of use and the ability to preserve messages sent. The end users we had use and review sendhub as well as other products, all found sendhub to be the most user friendly. They reported sendhub was like composing and sending a text message from a phone.

October 2022

Choose another texting app

Horrible time, choose another texting app to save your money and sanity.

Pros

Nothing, much more difficult, expensive, and buggy than any other software I've used

Cons

Bugs in every step of the process. Won't send scheduled emails, Won't rollover text credits, will get errors when uploading contacts, will randomly block phone numbers, will randomly lock you out of your account have spent dozen of hours with tech support over the past year

Jason

lack of common features/ not function properly

My company took off the Verizon network and set us up on this and from what I had the ability to do this is two steps back. I do not recommend.

Pros

Two steps back nothing that I liked.

Cons

This is not close to being like a cell phone program. Way too many bugs!! Messages show they have been read. Can not send images over 1.5 meg. Calls coming in to cell phone do not come up to answer or ring on the phone. You do not have the ability to group message. When I hit the back button on the phone it randomly calls people. When the call comes to my desk phone it only rings twice and then goes to voice mail.

company's poor choice

Mike

Industry: Broadcast Media

Excellent Support

We are using SendHub for contesting with our radio stations.

Pros

The software is fairly easy to use but their customer support is excellent and very quick to respond. When I have asked questions or made mistakes, both customer support and the salesperson who helped me will respond with answers.

Reasons for choosing SendHub

The price was competitive and I liked their versatility. The salesperson was also more engaging and willing to answer questions.

Reasons for switching to SendHub

Price was significantly lower and the personalized toll free number made selecting code words easier. Before, we had issues with them already being used by someone else.

Gina

Easy to use, fantastic customer service

Pros

I've used this software in multiple organizations because of the ease of use and wonderful customer service. Every time I've contacted customer service, my problem is solved quickly and everyone I've interacted with is incredibly friendly. I've also had a custom account and set up with a dedicated account manager who is reliable, accessible, and supportive. In terms of the software itself, we need something to be able to easily send lots of text messages and this definitely fits the bill. I've had to train many people on how to use SendHub and it's very user-friendly, intuitive, and easy to learn. As a manager, I also enjoy being able to sign in as other users so I can see the text conversations my team is having.

Cons

The only downside so far has been that Sendhub doesn't yet integrate with our CRM so we miss out on some of those efficiencies. That being said, for our budget, I think SEndhub is a great choice because we are currently unable to allocate a ton of money towards software that might integrate with a CRM but be more expensive. Sendhub feels like an excellent value and we have been able to work around the lack of integration so far.

Joseph

SO FAR THE BEST

Since moving to SendHub from our previous company, we have had stability and reliability in sending our messages. Previously we sent out text blasts, we sat at our desks with bated breath and fingers crossed, hoping that the messages would go through. With SendHub, we have no such worries. We send out messages and have peace of mind that messages are sent and delivered.

Pros

Easy to use No blacklisting of text blasts as with other companies

Cons

Instructions for use for users who do not regularly use this

Reasons for choosing SendHub

Persistence from the Sales Staff - the reps. Friendliness, guarantees that we sought in order to enlist in SendHub's services. When they were unable to make any commitments, they undertook to speak to their superiors and get back to us. They followed up and earned our account. It is a pleasure dealing with SendHub. Their after sales customer service is excellent.

Reasons for switching to SendHub

Messages were blocked and numbers blacklisted. They did not have a short number service and we had to change numbers frequently and this presented great inconvenience to us. Further, when we called their customer service department, we were treated shabbily by their outsourced staff. It seems like everyone worked from home and had an answering service pretending to be their office. Dogs in the background, children screaming when we spoke with customer service "experts." They did not seem to care about the urgency of sending out messages.

Jay

We are a small business that has been using SendHub for years and are very satisfied!

Saving time and record keeping.

Pros

We use the software to communicate w/ tenants by being able to have a recorded log of all text messages sent and received. Technology has significantly changed the way our customer base communicates w/ us and being able to not only text, but have a saved log of all written communication solves multiple problems and greatly saves us time.

Cons

Being that we are a small business with a more specialized use it doesn't cater 100% to us, which is understandable. However, we have found ways to work around those hurdles and love it.

Jossie

I have had a great experience, the functions are very easy to use!

Exactly what I needed, to reach my clients quickly

Pros

The user friendly aspect of it. I send up multiple groups and categories and I was easy to do . The way they let you structure the text messages is exactly what I needed.

Cons

Sometimes you cannot get support right away because of the time difference. But I now have a contact person, that is beyond amazing and now I have no issues. She calls me back ASAP and tries to work with me

Glenda

We use this program to communicate with our parents about upcoming evens and reminders.

Pros

I love that I can text the whole school or just certain grade levels by setting up groups. Its quick and easy for everyone to use.

Cons

That I do not have the ability to receive text messages back from people that I send messages to. I would love for them to be able to reply back to me sometimes.

Remi

Best SMS service on the market

Pros

- Their API is awesome and allows customized solutions - Their support is amazing - They provide a line that does SMS, MMS and phone calls (not the case with other solutions!)

Cons

- they do not have a chatbot that allows automated SMS follow-ups and to confirm scheduled appointments

Claire

First time user who gets needed information

Only positive experience with this software! Based on my experience, I'm contemplating using it from a business stand point.

Pros

On the user end, it's easy to use, easy to read what the sender needs me to understand, and simple to respond and get a message back to the sender.

Cons

Currently, there is not a con I've experienced with this software.

We are happy ith our experience using SendHub to text message thousands of message per month.

Pros

It's easy to use, and the customer service is helpful. The messages are sent reliably after we schedule them.

Cons

It seems a little pricey, especially compared with email marketing services, but I haven't done alot of comparison shopping.

Simple interface and effective service

Pros

Wraps Twilio for us so that we don't have to write that code ourselves; great if you don't have engineers on staff!

Cons

TCO feels a bit high for what you get, especially when changes need to be made and you don't have engineers on staff and have to rely on pro services instead.

Diane

Grateful for technology

Our goal for using this software was to find an acceptable method for connecting with our contacts in a way that feels personal and responsive without being invasive - and I believe we achieved that goal. I was our company ginea pig and was expected to trial this software in my department before we adopt it more widely across our organization. I will confidently recommend it to be used organization wide.

Pros

I'm not one to read instructions before plodding ahead with a new product (and I've often learned my lessons the hard way). The SendHub software was designed for people like me who just want to get the job done as quickly, easily and efficiently as possible. It was intuitive and allowed me to figure things out along the way without spending hours pouring over users manuals or digging through help articles. AND, I have to say one of the greatest strengths behind this software is the excellent customer support - both sales and technical!

Cons

For someone like me, more red flags or notifications that I'm sending a multi-segment SMS would be helpful. The software features a small gray indicator in the bottom right of each message bubble telling the user the number of segments a text message is going to be. But I'm just not one who pays attention to details that don't jump out at me.

Lauren

Attachements

Pros

It's easy to use and it gets the job done

Cons

Could be more attachment friendly using PDF's and having more user folders

Reasons for choosing SendHub

I was not involved in the process

Edward

Good way to stay in contact with students

It helps us stay connected with our students real-time.

Pros

Students are easiest to connect with via text, so this was helpful in reaching out to students new to the program.

Jane