• Pros

• "Easy to use and setup. Great customer support."

• "As as siptrunk dealer, I am pleased with the sales and support staff. I cant site a time when there was a problem with my siptrunk service. "

• "Sip service from siptrunk.com is incredibly easy to setup. Its reliable, it's cost effective, and the support is outstanding."

• Cons

• "Compared to a few other providers, there are less features, but would rather have a SIP provider that provides quality service vs. some that try to be everything to everyone."

• "Price is a little on the higher side compared to other services but works perfectly."

• "I have nothing to say a out this. I guess if I had to choose so etching, they didn't invite me to their Christmas party!"

Browse SIPTRUNK.com Reviews

Brian from TechBrains

Excellent SIP trunking provider

I've been working with a variety of SIP trunks and PBX vendors for about a decade now, these guys are by far my favorite trunking provider. We currently manage about 15 systems using SIPTRUNK.com's services, and we have never experienced any trunk downtime for any of them. Good, responsive support when needed, easy to order and configure new services, and extremely reliable.

Pros

Very reliable, easy to administer through the website, and a good selection of DIDs in just about every area code. Can also easily get big blocks of numbers by request if desired.

Cons

The only negative feature I can think of is that their name can be a little confusing for customers - trying to tell people that their SIP trunks are through a company called SIPTRUNK, it's a bit of a word game at times. Zero issues with these guys aside from that

Lynn from Cyber Solutions, LLC

Awesome Service

I install phone systems for my business and I switch to Siptrunk about a year ago and I have never looked back. They are the best to work with in my 25 years of IT and phone system experience.

Pros

Easy to use. Voice, Fax, and SMS services are easy to setup and use. Porting numbers to them are easy and voice quality as an internet based provider is fantastic!

Cons

The eFax service is tied to an email address so if I have multiple users wanting to use the one fax number...it can be a challenge. They also have great tech support, but their policy is to take electronically submitted support tickets first them take calls...You can be on hold for a long time if their is a large issue.

Reasons for Choosing SIPTRUNK.com

Web site ease of use, and good support...I can get timely responses.

Reasons for Switching to SIPTRUNK.com

Quality of voice calls.

Ryan from DataCorps Technology Solutions

Good Product - Support lacks

As years have gone by the support received from the support organization has gone down hill. In order to try and save a client of ours that uses their service they wouldn't take a fifteen minute phone call with the client.

Pros

The web interface to provision and setup a customers account is awesome.

Cons

The customer service and support on the product is horrible. You are now told when you call in that phone calls are last priority for them. Then when you email you get horrible support.

James from JDUB Group, Inc.

Overall the best value sip provider out there

We've been using them for three years with great support and service.

Pros

This companies systems are great in the sense they have an almost real time provisioning system that's automated. They also have overall good support. They have created redundant SIP peers which allows for more uptime.

Cons

They are not the cheapest sip provider out there, however their reliability out weights the cost. My biggest compliant is they use bandwidth.com for their back end carrier and there doesn't seem to be a way to choose a different CLEC.

Easy & reliable VoIP solution

I have been using it from few years and no complains so far.

Pros

1- Its diffidently great cost saving for business. 2- Easy to use. 3- Excellent voice quality.

Cons

Support sometime takes long time to respond but overall would say none so far, it works as expected.

Dale from Xcelitek, llc

Outstanding SIP Service

I have 3 deployments of SIP trunks to 3 of my customers and have had 0 issues in over 18 months of service.

Pros

I have used SIPTRUNK for several years now and their service is extremely reliable and flexible. Customer Support is outstanding as well.

Cons

The only minor issue, that was corrected, is correction in billing after a number port. There required one adjustment over their standard service offerings.

Steven from Chalam Ministries

Best easiest and most affordable Sip Trunk Provider

Pros

Very easy to order and set up. They give you very clear instructions and excellent support. Need to add another channel? Super easy. Even as an affiliate I can easily login and help my customers. they send alerts each month of how many times you've maxed out your channels so you can adjust accordingly.

Cons

Billing is a little weird. They charge at the first of each month but when you want to add additional channels in the middle of the month it gets kind of confusing as far as building goes. But that's easy to overlook.

José R. from Cyborg Consultores de TI

good functioning, poor administration and support

In general the experience is good, I use it and I will continue using it, but I hope it improves

Pros

the software works quite well and is easy to configure on the platforms that I have configured (asterisk and 3CX) the calls have very good sound quality. They have accounts for resellers that are very transparent for users, which is an advantage against other platforms, because each user manages their recharges and payments directly. pay commissions directly by paypal

Cons

the menu for the selection of plans is very limited, there are certain plans that you can not select when you activate the account, the support on occasion takes a long time to respond, the page and the knowledge base are outdated.

David from SIP.US

Best Option for Resellers

I have had zero issues reselling phone service with SIPRUNK.com, and their technical support team has taught me everything I need to know when it comes to setting up customers.

Pros

- Simple white-label SIP services. - Fantastic tech. support - Fair prices. - Excellent reseller program.

Cons

None. I can't say I have had a single issue using and selling this service.

Todd from Wolf Technology Group, LLC.

Excellent all the way around

all aspects have been exceptional

Pros

Ease of use and instant order fulfillment

Cons

needs customer view for master agent to see what customer sees

George from southeast Solutions inc

Simple no Resellable siptrunk service

The siptrunk service works as expected and when i have had technical issues( related to customers equipment) customer support has always been excellent.

Pros

It is easy to Use the Siptrunk.com portal to manage separate customers all under one interface. I like that The individual customer facing portal is brand-able so my customers see my logo there.

Cons

at times It can be a little difficult getting all of the information sand forms together for porting a customers existing number over to Siptrunk.com but this process is the same for all carriers and really isn't a big deal once you have done it a few times. it would be nice for scheduling purposes if it were possible to be able to do all of the parer work and get approved for the porting and then have it so you could do the actual cut over by clicking a button in the portal but Im not sure that would work out with having to move the info from one service provider to another.

Scott from Augustine Computer Services

3CX reseller - SIPTRUNK user

It took me a while to find a good argument for moving customers off of POTS to SIP. I would install a PAXON gateway and that fit most folks. The one thing that has actually helped me move those folks is the seasonal flexibility to add additional trunks and take them away as needed without having any contractual changes. It was the hidden feature that I finally figured out and now it is so much easier to sell.

Pros

I have been using SIPTRUNK for my customers for years now. I have tried others because that is always a good thing being a reseller and an MSP. Always test others. I have little to no problems with their services. Easy console to manage my customers. Although it was in my earlier days with them, troubletickets were turned around quickly. I have not had any issues in the past year to warrant a ticket. That says a lot!

Cons

None so far. Have not had an issue doing anything.

Brian from TEQ Guys, Inc.

Great service and support, billing still needs work

Siptrunk enables us to resell a hosted voip solution and keep track on the financials for each customer.

Pros

Very reliable service. Very easy to setup with FreePBX/PBXact. Customer support was great both during initial setup and then setup for our customers. Website for setup is great and very straightforward.

Cons

Billing. The requirement to have a credit card on file for overages. Not being able to provide our customer with a detailed invoice on overages. Also not being able to pay on net terms is a big drawback.

Stephen from DSI

Great service

We are very pleased with the service

Pros

It’s simple and easy to use. Cost of service was very competitive.

Cons

It had a few hiccups when integrating with lynx servers

Devin from Emmix

Good people easy to use website

I have had a overall great experience with siptrunks. The people have worked with me to grow my sip trunking with them. The website is easy to use and helps me get done with what I need in fast and timely way. I imagine i will be working with them for the foreseeable future.

Pros

I like the ease of porting. I like the way billing is done. I like the ease of making changes to Cname, call forwarding, and e911

Cons

I do not like like the way number i own are listed. I have 100s of numbers i wish there was a better system for finding them. I wish siptrunks supported t38. When there is a problem I wish they had voice line to call and talk to someone.

David from Information technology and services

Great company/support

Sales and support staff are always available to assist, as needed.

Pros

Pros: Great support, uptime, reporting services.

Cons

Con: SMS-to-email is available, would be nice to have additional SMS options.

Tammie from Friday's Communications

When you use SIP Trunk.Com you are a Team

Being able to set up a customer, and have them up and running the same day. Saving time on trying to get someone to help you if there is a problem, SIPTRUNK.COM is always there for you.

Pros

I love Siptrunk.com, they have wonderful documentation to set up your SIP trunks. They also hands down have the best tech support out there. It is refreshing to be a Partner with a Company that wants to be a team with you. Alot of times when you Partner with a company you feel like you are all on your own.

Cons

I have no Cons to list, I love SIPTRUNK.Com

Richard from tayco communication

excellent company

Low cost sip trunks allowing smb business to have modern systems without a huge price.

Pros

I deal with many companies and products. Siotrunk is by far the best I've have ever dealt with. If I have issues...which has been one in two years...they resolve the issue or help you through it without the typical "not our problem" argument. I highly recommend siptrunk.

Clint from EasyIT

SipTrunk.com best in class sip provider

Setting up a sip trunk using their system is quick and painless. You can't go wrong going with their services. Pricing is low and easy to eplain how billing works to our clients.

Pros

As I implement phone systems I have found that Siptrunk.com is very easy to use and provides clients with world class service. I have not had any down time on our phone systems. They are very fast to respond to question or concerns. Provide great deal of information on the first system I setup and the rest have been a breeze. Porting is always quick and a simple process.

Cons

I have found little to improve in the processes. Once you know their system it is simple to use.

Derek from MacLand Networks

Great SIP Trunk Provider For Small Business

Pros

Easy to use dashboard, instant provisioning makes setup easy. Their support is great to work with and super helpful. Been working with them for 3 years now for various customers and customers love the service and the price.

Cons

There aren't many complaints. The service works great and their failover works amazing so there is never downtime for the customer. Every now and then there is some minor audio quality issues, but it's gotten better over the years.

Tammie from Friday's Communications LLC

LOVE SIPTRUNK.COM

They are so easy to work with it , and it allows me to give my customer a product that I believe in and know will work. Working with SIPTRUNK.COM is being part of a Team and that is awesome.

Pros

They have the best Customer Service out there, you can have a good product and bad customer service and it makes you not want to use the product. With SIP TRUNK.COM you have both a wonderful product and wonderful Customer Service

Cons

I Don't have anything that I like least

Michael from Shoreline register systems

Great solution / Great support

Fast response time on support, sales associates were good to work with. We have had sites both big and small and Will was able to work with the customers individual needs. Very little if any down time ever.

Pros

The support staff is amazing, we have implemented many software and hardware solutions using SipTrunk and their staff was able to explain all error messages within a timely manner.

Cons

None, all of the issues are on the phone solution, or the firewall settings

Matt from Business Information Group

Industry: Information Services

SIPtrunk highly recommended

Pros

SIP trunk.com is very easy to setup and the tech support is top notch. Not only are any issues reviewed and resolved very quickly but the support staff is willing to assist and troubleshoot issues at the drop of a hat.

Cons

I would have to say there really is nothing we don't like about SIPtrunk.com, the software and the staff. They realize that phones are our life blood and treat us as such, from day 1 to 101.

Jason from Blair Technology Solutions

Amazing Customer Service

Siptrunk goes out of their way to ensure their customers are happy. Service does not go down and they actually answer the phone unlike a lot of their competitors.

Pros

With over 4 years of using SIPTRUNK Services we have never experienced any down time! Whenever there have been configuration issues the support staff drops everything to help you.

Cons

Using the SIPTRUNK system for over 4 year I can find nothing that I do not like, nothing. It just works.

Jason from nSymphony

Value, Performance, and always available

Siptrunk has provided great services with no issue at a great value.

Pros

Siptrunk provides great VoIP service and has never been down or unavailable since it's been put into production. If I have questions, their support group is quick and knowledgeable. I've referred friends and clients to them as well, and they haven't had any issues either.

Cons

None. It works without issue, and that's the most important.

Bailey from Killian Consulting

Great Provider with Great Support

I have been using SIPTRUNK for over 2 years now and it has been a great provider for my VoIP services as well as those for my clients.

Pros

Their software is easy to use. It has white labelling for my company information being sent to clients. They have a solid knowledge base to support setup and usage.

Cons

I do wish the text messaging service could integrate with 3cx but I also understand why it can't.

Overall Good Bank for the Buck

They have done an excellent job, we have always been happy with each new setup.

Pros

Unlimited, yes, unlimited. I don't want to calculate customer minutes and usage. The new model is all-in and that works great here. The stuff just works.

Cons

Faxing over their trunks does not work and they state that. It would be nice to be able to have that service work.

Thomas from IT3Tek

SIP Trunking

We've worked with several SIP trunk providers and experienced issues with support and billing. Once we switched to SIPTrunk, which is almost 3 years now, we haven't experienced any issues with service or support.

Pros

1) Great Value 2) Ease of use 3) Support 4) Dependability

Cons

To be perfectly honest, I have yet to find a Con about this software.

Dustin from Network Performance

SipTrunking

Easy to tie offices together and to quickly setup hosts for services and make changes to the plans.

Pros

It works and is pretty painless to setup. Years of quality service and no downtime.

Cons

Other SIP providers can get fax to work, not this one. Lag on DNS queries, alternate servers in other locations would be nice so that we could streamline the route.

David from TELMOVE

SIPTrunk great service & excellent support!

Many installs - couple of technical issues (100% on our end) SIPTrunk support has helped us through resolving these issuer quickly. Great support!

Pros

Instant service for new turn-ups Great technical support

Cons

Everything works great - we have a couple of hardware incompatibility issues which SIPTrunk helped us identify and resolve quickly and/or workaround.

Adam from A&R Communications, LLC

Fantastic self-service portal

Pros

The ability to manage all of your SIP trunking needs through a well designed self-service portal. No more phone calls or waiting days to have simple changes made. Updates are realtime through the portal.

Cons

No telephone support. They are responsive to emails, but sometimes you just want to be able to call someone.

Kent from BelayHost

Great sip trunking option for resellers

It allows us to provide our customers sip trunks at an affordable price. Customer service when needed has been excellent.

Pros

The web interface to provision and manage sip trunks and DIDs is easy to use and allows you resell the services to your customers.

Cons

We really have no negatives to report.

SCOTTIE from Holden IT Solutions

Siptrunk.com is a valued partner

My overall experience is outstanding. My customers love the service. I love the service. I won't use anyone else.

Pros

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about siptrunk.com

SIPTRUNK

Have had very, very few issues and those that I did have were resolved within acceptable times. I especially appreciate being able to call where others will only accept tickets.

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive layout, speed of provisioning and DID acquisition

Cons

The inability of being able to allow more than one login per account.

Michael from CompuSystems

Great SIP Trunk Service

Overall we're very happy with SIP Trunk. It's easy and fast and reliable, just a tad expensive compared to other providers.

Pros

Great service and customer service/support is great, too!

Cons

They're a little more expensive than other SIP trunk providers, especially when it comes to toll free minutes.

Jeffrey from Public Safety

Sip trunking

Great value for the customers, outstanding call clarity works with most customers needs

Pros

Ease of setup,flexibility, call clarity, and awsome tech support . The value for the service was by far better. Not the cheapest around but you get what you pay for

Cons

The only con was the old web site, it was hard to navigate but the new updated one is easy and more user friendly

Edward from Network Alliance

Excellent Service & Support

SIPTRUNK.com has been an instrumental partner in deploying VoIP services to our clients. We will have a successful relations for many years to come. Thanks for all the support!

Pros

Flexibility of the system Robust Features Easy webGUI

Cons

Fax-to-email service needs to accept multiple senders.

James from Jamesnet Inc.

Industry: Computer Networking

Great customer service and solid product offerings

Had multiple sites and customers scattered between T-1 lines other sip providers with less features. I have migrated many customers without issue

Pros

When I first signed up I was a little skeptical but now I've been a customer for years and the service is great. Customer support is speedy and constantly adding new features

Cons

None really any issue I've had was resolved very quickly

Tony from PCA Technology Solutions

SipTrunk is a great SIP Trunk!

Great support when help is needed. No problems porting numbers, getting numbers etc.

Pros

straight forward pricing and easy to setup account

Cons

no SMS/MMS integration other than to email

James from IT Services

Sip Trunk

It is very easy to work with SIP Trunk. One of the customer rep is always very responsive to my questions and makes my life easier on setting up customers on SIP Trunk.

Pros

Well, it's not a software. It is a service. With that said what I like most about the service is how easy it is to set up with our 3CX systems.

Cons

There is really nothing I can say here. The website does the job, but feels a little dated. But with that said the site is function over form, which I prefer. You can have the most beautiful site in the world but if it does not function, it is useless.

chad from UIT

review

na

Pros

appreciate the features and their tech support team

Cons

cost - at or over the cost of other vendors; have a hard time selling sip to clients when they can get each phone line for less from their cable company

Matt from Crocker Technology Group

Easy to work with and great margins

My clients are finding SipTrunk easy to work with and bill is always correct.

Pros

Easy software to work with and tech support has been very helpful.

Cons

No complaints for the past 3 plus years.

Louis from Tryon Computers

Siptrunck.com is great

Pros

hey i love this software and love the easy of setting it up on my 3cx servers

Cons

i wish they did 3cx hosting again. i also wish there was a way they could let us set prices higher if we wanted to

Stable SIP Trunking

Pros

Most stable SIP trunking I have used so far. Support is quick and helpful and automated alerts are useful. I also like the fact that they give you a primary and a failover trunk to utilize. It's also great that they are 3CX approved.

Cons

Faxing services are little expensive. Not a big deal if you dont send/receive a lot of faxes.

Steve from Dytech Group

SIPTRUNK is a great product

Pros

Reliability and compatibility. Work well with our 3CX system

Cons

It was a bit of a trouble to setup initially but tech support was able to assist me

Seth from Ashland Lock and Security Solutions

Robust and Easy to Use

Went from several other cloud VOIP providers and settled on Siptrunk for our office and VOIP installations.

Pros

Easy setup and billing, very easy to add trunks and clients.

Cons

Cost for mobile is too high. I would like to have a native 3cx integration.

Richard from RJS Technical

Great Service and Easy Setup SipTrunk

Is easy to use and manage. Easy setup. Great to reduce costs. Very flexible.

Pros

Easy to use. No issues in setup. The support was great.

Cons

I did not have any cons about the software.

Aleks from Ez PC Concepts LLC

Quality SIP Direct Vendor

Pros

They are a US company that strives to provide a quality service and a high level of support. Their support staff went the extra mile to assist me when I was having issue setting up the VoIP Gateway. I found their recommended hardware to be an added benefit

Cons

I have had no issues that I would consider a CON

John from Furey Business Systems

Siptrunk

Very good. There may be some cheaper options out there but the trunks are very reliable. We have not had any issues since originally configured.

Pros

The trunks were very easy to configure. The portal give good visibility to what is going on with control.

Cons

I did not like having to configure two trunk groups for the 3cx

Steve from Celerius

Saving Customers Money

Pros

The advantage of SIPTrunk is the ease at which you can setup an account and be online in just minutes.

Cons

When a customer goes over their monthly allotment of minutes they don't roll over into the next higher tier plan automatically so the account has to be constantly monitored and then the plan changed manually.