All SIPTRUNK.com Reviews

10,000+ employees

Reviewed March 2020

Easy & reliable VoIP solution

I have been using it from few years and no complains so far.

PROS

1- Its diffidently great cost saving for business. 2- Easy to use. 3- Excellent voice quality.

CONS

Support sometime takes long time to respond but overall would say none so far, it works as expected.

Brian

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Great service and support, billing still needs work

Siptrunk enables us to resell a hosted voip solution and keep track on the financials for each customer.

PROS

Very reliable service. Very easy to setup with FreePBX/PBXact. Customer support was great both during initial setup and then setup for our customers. Website for setup is great and very straightforward.

CONS

Billing. The requirement to have a credit card on file for overages. Not being able to provide our customer with a detailed invoice on overages. Also not being able to pay on net terms is a big drawback.

Reason for choosing SIPTRUNK.com

Better pricing model. Way better service and support.

Klaus

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed June 2019

Great SIP trunking program, but for Canada?

PROS

SIP trunking is a complex technology and Siptrunk makes it easy to get started and reaping the benefits of VoIP quickly and lasting.

CONS

The price point may be relevant for the U.S. but adding 20-30% exchange rate upcharge makes not viable, at least not for my business, to keep it in our portfolio.

Quinton

Telecommunications, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

SIPTRUNK = Perfect!!

Became a reseller of SIPTRUNK in April 2020 and never thought of changing to another provider thus far. They not only offer precise and expert support, they deliver it too. Everyone can offer cheap call rates, not all can offer the support like SIPTRUNK.

PROS

The ability to view the clients CDR's without the need to log a ticket for them to compile the info and send it through. Being in full control of each Trunk, DDI, Pricing Plan and seeing LNP progress. Commision being paid for being a reseller is always great too. Even though iSIP is based in South Africa , SIPTRUNK is still offering the same support, pricing plans and great service to our American based clients. They understand the importance of Telephony in a business.

CONS

I would consider allowing an option for a reseller to be able to run and capture live calls on the network. Between the client and SIPTrunk. I understand that there is a security concern on this as one will be able to see alot more behind the curtains then. Alternatively, being able to see more details in the CDR's already provided. MoS scores, Call termination reasons, Codec used, Received/Transmitted Packets, RX Maximum Delay. As this will ease some support queries from your helpdesk as well.

Reason for choosing SIPTRUNK.com

Quality, Support, Reseller Portal, Commision.

George

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Simple no Resellable siptrunk service

The siptrunk service works as expected and when i have had technical issues( related to customers equipment) customer support has always been excellent.

PROS

It is easy to Use the Siptrunk.com portal to manage separate customers all under one interface. I like that The individual customer facing portal is brand-able so my customers see my logo there.

CONS

at times It can be a little difficult getting all of the information sand forms together for porting a customers existing number over to Siptrunk.com but this process is the same for all carriers and really isn't a big deal once you have done it a few times. it would be nice for scheduling purposes if it were possible to be able to do all of the parer work and get approved for the porting and then have it so you could do the actual cut over by clicking a button in the portal but Im not sure that would work out with having to move the info from one service provider to another.

Overall Good Bank for the Buck

They have done an excellent job, we have always been happy with each new setup.

PROS

Unlimited, yes, unlimited. I don't want to calculate customer minutes and usage. The new model is all-in and that works great here. The stuff just works.

CONS

Faxing over their trunks does not work and they state that. It would be nice to be able to have that service work.

Reviewed August 2018

SIPTRUNK

Have had very, very few issues and those that I did have were resolved within acceptable times. I especially appreciate being able to call where others will only accept tickets.

PROS

Ease of use, intuitive layout, speed of provisioning and DID acquisition

CONS

The inability of being able to allow more than one login per account.

Reviewed February 2019

Stable SIP Trunking

PROS

Most stable SIP trunking I have used so far. Support is quick and helpful and automated alerts are useful. I also like the fact that they give you a primary and a failover trunk to utilize. It's also great that they are 3CX approved.

CONS

Faxing services are little expensive. Not a big deal if you dont send/receive a lot of faxes.

Reviewed September 2018

State of art service

Exceptional service

PROS

Reliability sone of the main features of the service

CONS

Could improve the web interface on some pages like choosing DID's

Chad

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

SIP review

PROS

Simple admin interface, quick provisioning.

CONS

We would like to be the billing contact for our clients.

Jason

Amazing Customer Service

Siptrunk goes out of their way to ensure their customers are happy. Service does not go down and they actually answer the phone unlike a lot of their competitors.

PROS

With over 4 years of using SIPTRUNK Services we have never experienced any down time! Whenever there have been configuration issues the support staff drops everything to help you.

CONS

Using the SIPTRUNK system for over 4 year I can find nothing that I do not like, nothing. It just works.

Bailey

Great Provider with Great Support

I have been using SIPTRUNK for over 2 years now and it has been a great provider for my VoIP services as well as those for my clients.

PROS

Their software is easy to use. It has white labelling for my company information being sent to clients. They have a solid knowledge base to support setup and usage.

CONS

I do wish the text messaging service could integrate with 3cx but I also understand why it can't.

Adam

Telecommunications, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2018

Fantastic self-service portal

PROS

The ability to manage all of your SIP trunking needs through a well designed self-service portal. No more phone calls or waiting days to have simple changes made. Updates are realtime through the portal.

CONS

No telephone support. They are responsive to emails, but sometimes you just want to be able to call someone.

SCOTTIE

Reviewed June 2019

Siptrunk.com is a valued partner

My overall experience is outstanding. My customers love the service. I love the service. I won't use anyone else.

PROS

Sip service from siptrunk.com is incredibly easy to setup. Its reliable, it's cost effective, and the support is outstanding.

CONS

I have nothing negative to say about siptrunk.com

Jeffrey

Computer & Network Security, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2020

Sip trunking

Great value for the customers, outstanding call clarity works with most customers needs

PROS

Ease of setup,flexibility, call clarity, and awsome tech support . The value for the service was by far better. Not the cheapest around but you get what you pay for

CONS

The only con was the old web site, it was hard to navigate but the new updated one is easy and more user friendly

Reasons for switching to SIPTRUNK.com

Need and cost savings

Computer Networking, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Great customer service and solid product offerings

Had multiple sites and customers scattered between T-1 lines other sip providers with less features. I have migrated many customers without issue

PROS

When I first signed up I was a little skeptical but now I've been a customer for years and the service is great. Customer support is speedy and constantly adding new features

CONS

None really any issue I've had was resolved very quickly

Matt

Reviewed June 2019

Easy to work with and great margins

My clients are finding SipTrunk easy to work with and bill is always correct.

PROS

Easy software to work with and tech support has been very helpful.

CONS

No complaints for the past 3 plus years.

Steve