All UniTel Voice Reviews

Shawn

Retail, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2019

The best phone service for your business!

I use UniTel Voice for my business toll free number. I have had a great experience with their friendly customer service an technical support staff. Their voice talent set up my IVR and sounded great. I would recommend it to anyone.

PROS

I really liked that you can get your IVR set up with a voice talent for free at sign up. You also can get your settings setup for you or a walkthrough in setting them up by support. I love the ability to receive faxes through your toll free number and send them from the interface. You can also set business hours for your toll free number. You can make or receive calls through the app or have them forwarded to a phone number. The app has distinct ringtones so you always know that your business line is ringing and what option the customer chose in the IVR. This is particularly good for businesses with employees who handle different departments.

CONS

I haven’t had any issues with UniTel Voice. I think it’s a great service, application, and interface.

Hi Shawn, Just wanted to reach out and thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review and share your experience here on Capterra. We're sorry for not responding sooner, we must have missed our notification. On behalf of everyone here at UniTel Voice, we really appreciate your feedback and your business! - Your friends at UniTel Voice

Replied July 2019

Rahman

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed July 2021

Very bad experiance from support team

I will never recommend unitel to anyone.

PROS

I'm interested in Unitel because Very good in this price range & a lot of features, so I've purchased this application for our team.

CONS

account activation failed, our team tried several calls for a/c validation process, the support team was not ready for activation & rude behavior/ we've provided all required info still saying silly reasons for rejection. insane !!!!!

Budget friendly

Excellent Customer support & Easy User Interface

Aakarsh

Airlines/Aviation, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Don't use the pathetic service

Dear Unitel Team, Your customer service is pathetic and they are even not educated to treat the customers without any information or anything they suspended my account and while asking they don't have any answer and they hung up on me this is not a service which you guys are providing to the customers I must say I am going to file a chargeback straight away and I will not recommend unitel voice to anyone

PROS

Nothing is useful on this organisation do not use this product and get stuck in the situations

Anita

Mental Health Care, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2023

Happy Customer!

I recently signed up with UniTel Voice and I couldn't be happier. The price, communication & professionalism with your team has been excellent. I am so happy to have found UniTel and look forward to using the service for a long time. It's nice to know there are still companies out there that show appreciation and care for their customers. Great Job!

PROS

I loved how easy it was to connect with UniTel from start to finish, PLUS the variety of features they offer were perfect for me. Price was also a winning factor, not to mention the helpful & professional communication from their Customer Service Dept. All around great company!

CONS

I have no complaints! My experience with UniTel has literally been flawless.

Reasons for switching to UniTel Voice

Price was much better and it was super easy to make the switch, which meant a lot.

Jon Paul

Construction, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2021

Slow interface

Describe my over all experience? Describe your over all experience with going the the gas station.

PROS

It does what I'm paying it to do, receive calls.

CONS

The slow Interface. they need to spend money on their side to make their own system faster. Or, at least make the missed calls page the home page. Because, isn't that what we're doing, taking calls?

Nicole

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Excellent product and fit our needs perfectly!

PROS

Very user-friendly system, excellent and caring customer support, and a great cost-effective solution that fit our needs. I really appreciate the complimentary professional messages too.

CONS

This is not a problem with UniTel. I did have some challenges recording my personal voicemail message since I am on a mac. I ended up downloading a voice recording app and recorded my message but then realized the file needed to be a mp3 file. So then I found an online converter which converted my file over to the right format. I was able to solve the problem but it just took a couple of additional steps.

Hi Nicole, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here on Capterra. We posted your review on our internal message board and it brightened everyone's day. We also went over your feedback again during our daily company-wide customer-focus meeting and want you to know our product team is working with Apple to try and make that easier. You shouldn't have to jump through hoops. We really appreciate your business and can't thank you enough for your support! - Your friends at UniTel Voice

Replied February 2020

Maurice

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Fabulous virtual business phone...

UniTel Voice has taken my business to a whole new level in terms of phone-based support.

PROS

UniTel Voice provides professional-grade virtual PBX tools at an affordable price.

CONS

I wish that I could also text customers using my UniTel Voice account.

Better pricing overall.

Reasons for switching to UniTel Voice

Lack of call routing and professional IVR tools.

Hi Maurice, Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review here on Capterra -- we'll be sure to share it with our whole team. We really appreciate your feedback and your business! - Your friends at UniTel Voice

Replied September 2019

Catherine

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2021

We couldn’t be happier!

I love UniTel Voice. All of their features from their auto attendant to their extensions are amazing. We handle a lot of phone calls every day and this system is making it all possible! Both us and our customers love it! Thank you UniTel Voice!!

PROS

I love how easy it was to set it up and have it running, the quality of the system and the many unique features and options available.

CONS

I have no complaints about this software. Learning it was a breeze, even for a beginner as myself, and whenever I had any questions their support team was right by my side to help me. And to be able to speak with a real person and not to a call center meant everything to us!

Hi Catherine, First, we know how busy business owners like yourself are so we want to thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here on Capterra. Second, it means the world to us that you're getting value out of our services. We shared your review in our company-wide chat and it gave our entire team a huge boost. Thank you! - Bob B., and the rest of your friends at UniTel Voice

Replied May 2021

Ahmad

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Great Business Phone System

Excellent customer service. Our rep is the best. Good people !

PROS

Easy to use software, everyone in office can use it.

CONS

So far, all is good. No issue.Thank you Unitel !

Ahmad, thanks so much for taking the time to review us on Capterra. We really appreciate the kind words and your business. On behalf of the whole team here at UniTel Voice, Thank you!

Replied October 2018

Cynthia

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Great Job from rep

Awsome! Fast Service! Customer Since 2011

PROS

My customer can call just one number to connect with any of our 6 locations

CONS

Nothing to complain. easy to work. fast service

Hi Cynthia, thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra. We shared it with our whole team and it made our day! :)

Replied November 2018

Reviewed May 2023

Read the other 1-star and 2-star reviews first!

They also manually charged my credit card without my authorization. I'm in the middle of reporting this and uploading supporting docs to relevant authorities. They refused to refund the transaction and first discuss the amount due, since I had already paid $16.15 the day before. As such, I requested that they close and cancel my account, to which they said they have to send me a confirmation email me first. This was fine, but to manually run my credit card for an amount the left acredit on my account, they did not email me first to authorize! Unacceptable.

PROS

None if they card your CC without authorization.

CONS

Terrible customer service and business practices. As well as improper use of customer payment information.

Julian

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Very Helpful

Very happy. I like that the staff are customer-focused.

PROS

It does what it says it is going to do. For our purposes, it is very customizable and the staff are very conscious about putting the customer first.

CONS

Like anything, it takes some getting used to, but once you figure it out, it's quite useful. There are still functionalities we are learning about.

Hi Julian, We just wanted to reach out and thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We really appropriate your feedback and your business. Thank you! - The team at UniTel Voice

Replied January 2019

LaSonya

Entertainment, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2019

Very Helpful

Great!!!!!

PROS

I love the help that I received from a female support staff earlier in the day and later I talked to the other rep. They both were very patient and helped me resolve my issue in no time flat. They both were very knowledgeable I can't remember the female name but if the companies supervisor wants to look it up they both were very professional and I pray that hopefully as my business grows that I am able to hire people like the two I spoke to today. It gives me great hope.

CONS

Learning the software on your own is very intimidating ans slightly difficult.

Hi LaSonya, We just saw your review and wanted to let you know how much we appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience here on Capterra. We're always working to improve our customer experience so thank you so much for your feedback and, of course, thank you for being our valued customer! - Your friends at UniTel Voice

Replied January 2020

Chemicals, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Unitel Voice Reveiw

Great. Has been very little effort to get started and use.

PROS

The fact that it just works and works well. Really like the professional voice greetings. It is simple to use and has all the features we were looking for.

CONS

Have not found any cons yet. I think that is the reason that I took the time to write this review, which I rarely do. It's nice to have one thing just work and do what it's supposed to with helpful support people.

Reason for choosing UniTel Voice

The initial contact person was very good and helpful, along with the fact that their customer support was USA based.

Reasons for switching to UniTel Voice

Wanted a professional system that was flexible for whether we are in the office or not.

Hi Mark, Thanks so much for your business and for taking the time to share your feedback here on Capterra. Thank you! Bob B. Head of Customer Success UniTel Voice

Replied May 2021