All UniTel Voice Reviews

Shawn

Retail, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2019

The best phone service for your business!

I use UniTel Voice for my business toll free number. I have had a great experience with their friendly customer service an technical support staff. Their voice talent set up my IVR and sounded great. I would recommend it to anyone.

PROS

I really liked that you can get your IVR set up with a voice talent for free at sign up. You also can get your settings setup for you or a walkthrough in setting them up by support. I love the ability to receive faxes through your toll free number and send them from the interface. You can also set business hours for your toll free number. You can make or receive calls through the app or have them forwarded to a phone number. The app has distinct ringtones so you always know that your business line is ringing and what option the customer chose in the IVR. This is particularly good for businesses with employees who handle different departments.

CONS

I haven’t had any issues with UniTel Voice. I think it’s a great service, application, and interface.

Hi Shawn, Just wanted to reach out and thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review and share your experience here on Capterra. We're sorry for not responding sooner, we must have missed our notification. On behalf of everyone here at UniTel Voice, we really appreciate your feedback and your business! - Your friends at UniTel Voice

Replied July 2019

Rahman

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed July 2021

Very bad experiance from support team

I will never recommend unitel to anyone.

PROS

I'm interested in Unitel because Very good in this price range & a lot of features, so I've purchased this application for our team.

CONS

account activation failed, our team tried several calls for a/c validation process, the support team was not ready for activation & rude behavior/ we've provided all required info still saying silly reasons for rejection. insane !!!!!

Budget friendly

Excellent Customer support & Easy User Interface

Carter

Business Supplies and Equipment, 2-10 employees

Amazing experience.

PROS

Frank! Setup was a breeze, FAR better customer service experience than the other 3 brands I’ve tried. I am SO happy I finally found my people!

CONS

Nothing - no negative thing to say whatsoever.

Aakarsh

Airlines/Aviation, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Don't use the pathetic service

Dear Unitel Team, Your customer service is pathetic and they are even not educated to treat the customers without any information or anything they suspended my account and while asking they don't have any answer and they hung up on me this is not a service which you guys are providing to the customers I must say I am going to file a chargeback straight away and I will not recommend unitel voice to anyone

PROS

Nothing is useful on this organisation do not use this product and get stuck in the situations

Brad

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Full-featured, affordable option for small business

PROS

The cost was much less than our previous provider and UniTel has as many or more features and has more responsive customer service.

CONS

Haven't found anything yet that I least like about UniTel.

Tony

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

UniTel is terrific!

PROS

Ease of use, quality of product, and great staff.

CONS

Nothing to say here. Our experience with UniTel has been 100% positive.

Reviewed May 2023

Read the other 1-star and 2-star reviews first!

They also manually charged my credit card without my authorization. I'm in the middle of reporting this and uploading supporting docs to relevant authorities. They refused to refund the transaction and first discuss the amount due, since I had already paid $16.15 the day before. As such, I requested that they close and cancel my account, to which they said they have to send me a confirmation email me first. This was fine, but to manually run my credit card for an amount the left acredit on my account, they did not email me first to authorize! Unacceptable.

PROS

None if they card your CC without authorization.

CONS

Terrible customer service and business practices. As well as improper use of customer payment information.

This custom was completely refunded. There was confusion because he had two accounts with us, and one was overdue. Wrong or right, we should have never pissed this customer off. That's the opposite of what we are trying to do. In the future, we'll try to do better.

Replied August 2023

Nicole

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Excellent product and fit our needs perfectly!

PROS

Very user-friendly system, excellent and caring customer support, and a great cost-effective solution that fit our needs. I really appreciate the complimentary professional messages too.

CONS

This is not a problem with UniTel. I did have some challenges recording my personal voicemail message since I am on a mac. I ended up downloading a voice recording app and recorded my message but then realized the file needed to be a mp3 file. So then I found an online converter which converted my file over to the right format. I was able to solve the problem but it just took a couple of additional steps.

Hi Nicole, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here on Capterra. We posted your review on our internal message board and it brightened everyone's day. We also went over your feedback again during our daily company-wide customer-focus meeting and want you to know our product team is working with Apple to try and make that easier. You shouldn't have to jump through hoops. We really appreciate your business and can't thank you enough for your support! - Your friends at UniTel Voice

Replied February 2020

Ted

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

General review

PROS

Competitively priced. Their support is really good.

CONS

Some of the interfaces are not as intuitive as they could be.

Chad

Executive Office, 2-10 employees

Outstanding support

Excellent. Based on year accessibility and support.

PROS

Had an issue with access and it was resolved in one phone call. Great tech support.

CONS

This question is not relevant for my experience

Sonja

Photography, 1 employee

Great Team!

I have a great experience, any time I call for support.

PROS

Customer Service is the best! They are quick and exact!

CONS

I have no Cons with Unitel Voice. I wish I had learned of them earlier.

Tasha

Logistics and Supply Chain, 2-10 employees

UniTel Voice Experience

My experience has been great! I've had the service for a little over a year. The pricing structure has remained consistent with the product and customer service is easily the best I've encountered as a professional and an entrepreneur. Kudos to UniTel Voice for making great customer service a priority. Special shout out to [sensitive content hidden] for his professionalism, patience, and great personality while assisting me with a recent technical issue.

PROS

Exceptional customer service, and a commitment to ensuring that customers receive the best version of their product.

CONS

The system comes with glitches from time to time. However, support at UniTel Voice acts promptly to fix any issues.

Reason for choosing UniTel Voice

My initial reason for choosing UniTel Voice was the pricing structure. However, once I spoke with a representative, I quickly understood that customer service would be the selling point.

Jon Paul

Construction, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2021

Slow interface

Describe my over all experience? Describe your over all experience with going the the gas station.

PROS

It does what I'm paying it to do, receive calls.

CONS

The slow Interface. they need to spend money on their side to make their own system faster. Or, at least make the missed calls page the home page. Because, isn't that what we're doing, taking calls?

Julian

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Very Helpful

Very happy. I like that the staff are customer-focused.

PROS

It does what it says it is going to do. For our purposes, it is very customizable and the staff are very conscious about putting the customer first.

CONS

Like anything, it takes some getting used to, but once you figure it out, it's quite useful. There are still functionalities we are learning about.

Hi Julian, We just wanted to reach out and thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We really appropriate your feedback and your business. Thank you! - The team at UniTel Voice

Replied January 2019

Anita

Mental Health Care, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2023

Happy Customer!

I recently signed up with UniTel Voice and I couldn't be happier. The price, communication & professionalism with your team has been excellent. I am so happy to have found UniTel and look forward to using the service for a long time. It's nice to know there are still companies out there that show appreciation and care for their customers. Great Job!

PROS

I loved how easy it was to connect with UniTel from start to finish, PLUS the variety of features they offer were perfect for me. Price was also a winning factor, not to mention the helpful & professional communication from their Customer Service Dept. All around great company!

CONS

I have no complaints! My experience with UniTel has literally been flawless.

Reasons for switching to UniTel Voice

Price was much better and it was super easy to make the switch, which meant a lot.

Ahmad

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Great Business Phone System

Excellent customer service. Our rep is the best. Good people !

PROS

Easy to use software, everyone in office can use it.

CONS

So far, all is good. No issue.Thank you Unitel !

Ahmad, thanks so much for taking the time to review us on Capterra. We really appreciate the kind words and your business. On behalf of the whole team here at UniTel Voice, Thank you!

Replied October 2018

Maurice

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Fabulous virtual business phone...

UniTel Voice has taken my business to a whole new level in terms of phone-based support.

PROS

UniTel Voice provides professional-grade virtual PBX tools at an affordable price.

CONS

I wish that I could also text customers using my UniTel Voice account.

Better pricing overall.

Reasons for switching to UniTel Voice

Lack of call routing and professional IVR tools.

Hi Maurice, Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review here on Capterra -- we'll be sure to share it with our whole team. We really appreciate your feedback and your business! - Your friends at UniTel Voice

Replied September 2019