Browse UniTel Voice Reviews

Shawn from Self-employed

The best phone service for your business!

I use UniTel Voice for my business toll free number. I have had a great experience with their friendly customer service an technical support staff. Their voice talent set up my IVR and sounded great. I would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

I really liked that you can get your IVR set up with a voice talent for free at sign up. You also can get your settings setup for you or a walkthrough in setting them up by support. I love the ability to receive faxes through your toll free number and send them from the interface. You can also set business hours for your toll free number. You can make or receive calls through the app or have them forwarded to a phone number. The app has distinct ringtones so you always know that your business line is ringing and what option the customer chose in the IVR. This is particularly good for businesses with employees who handle different departments.

Cons

I haven’t had any issues with UniTel Voice. I think it’s a great service, application, and interface.

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied July 2019

Hi Shawn, Just wanted to reach out and thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review and share your experience here on Capterra. We're sorry for not responding sooner, we must have missed our notification. On behalf of everyone here at UniTel Voice, we really appreciate your feedback and your business! - Your friends at UniTel Voice

Rahman from Forefront

Very bad experiance from support team

I will never recommend unitel to anyone.

Pros

I'm interested in Unitel because Very good in this price range & a lot of features, so I've purchased this application for our team.

Cons

account activation failed, our team tried several calls for a/c validation process, the support team was not ready for activation & rude behavior/ we've provided all required info still saying silly reasons for rejection. insane !!!!!

Budget friendly

Excellent Customer support & Easy User Interface

Adrianna from Freelance

UniTel Voice Virtual Phone System review

Basic features at an affordable price but they keep charging me after canceling.

Pros

Pricing for basic features & number availability

Cons

They keep charging me after requesting to cancel.

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied March 2019

Hi Adrianna, On behalf of our whole team here at UniTel Voice, we want to apologize for dropping the ball and not canceling your account back in January when you spoke to us about updating your credit card. There's nothing more irritating than being charged after you think you've canceled a service. When I saw your review I contacted our support team leader to see what happened. For some reason, we had no record of the request to cancel. We¿re looking into where this communication broke down to avoid similar events with other customers. I saw that when you called to let us know we screwed up, our support team corrected the mistake and refunded your card. If there¿s anything else we can do to remedy the situation, please contact me directly at gregr[at]unitelvoice.com and I¿ll make sure we take care of it. We truly appreciate your feedback so we can work to improve our process. Sorry for the inconvenience. Sincerely, Greg Roth UniTel Voice

Jon Paul from OMNI Plumbing

Slow interface

Describe my over all experience? Describe your over all experience with going the the gas station.

Pros

It does what I'm paying it to do, receive calls.

Cons

The slow Interface. they need to spend money on their side to make their own system faster. Or, at least make the missed calls page the home page. Because, isn't that what we're doing, taking calls?

Nicole from Document Scanning Solutions LLC

Excellent product and fit our needs perfectly!

Pros

Very user-friendly system, excellent and caring customer support, and a great cost-effective solution that fit our needs. I really appreciate the complimentary professional messages too.

Cons

This is not a problem with UniTel. I did have some challenges recording my personal voicemail message since I am on a mac. I ended up downloading a voice recording app and recorded my message but then realized the file needed to be a mp3 file. So then I found an online converter which converted my file over to the right format. I was able to solve the problem but it just took a couple of additional steps.

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied February 2020

Hi Nicole, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here on Capterra. We posted your review on our internal message board and it brightened everyone's day. We also went over your feedback again during our daily company-wide customer-focus meeting and want you to know our product team is working with Apple to try and make that easier. You shouldn't have to jump through hoops. We really appreciate your business and can't thank you enough for your support! - Your friends at UniTel Voice

Ahmad from Non-profit

Great Business Phone System

Excellent customer service. Our rep is the best. Good people !

Pros

Easy to use software, everyone in office can use it.

Cons

So far, all is good. No issue.Thank you Unitel !

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied October 2018

Ahmad, thanks so much for taking the time to review us on Capterra. We really appreciate the kind words and your business. On behalf of the whole team here at UniTel Voice, Thank you!

Maurice from Black Tie Pro

Fabulous virtual business phone...

UniTel Voice has taken my business to a whole new level in terms of phone-based support.

Pros

UniTel Voice provides professional-grade virtual PBX tools at an affordable price.

Cons

I wish that I could also text customers using my UniTel Voice account.

Better pricing overall.

Reasons for Switching to UniTel Voice

Lack of call routing and professional IVR tools.

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied September 2019

Hi Maurice, Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review here on Capterra -- we'll be sure to share it with our whole team. We really appreciate your feedback and your business! - Your friends at UniTel Voice

Catherine from Complete Trucking, LLC.

We couldn’t be happier!

I love UniTel Voice. All of their features from their auto attendant to their extensions are amazing. We handle a lot of phone calls every day and this system is making it all possible! Both us and our customers love it! Thank you UniTel Voice!!

Pros

I love how easy it was to set it up and have it running, the quality of the system and the many unique features and options available.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software. Learning it was a breeze, even for a beginner as myself, and whenever I had any questions their support team was right by my side to help me. And to be able to speak with a real person and not to a call center meant everything to us!

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied May 2021

Hi Catherine, First, we know how busy business owners like yourself are so we want to thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here on Capterra. Second, it means the world to us that you're getting value out of our services. We shared your review in our company-wide chat and it gave our entire team a huge boost. Thank you! - Bob B., and the rest of your friends at UniTel Voice

Cynthia from VIGA RESTAURANTS INC

Great Job from rep

Awsome! Fast Service! Customer Since 2011

Pros

My customer can call just one number to connect with any of our 6 locations

Cons

Nothing to complain. easy to work. fast service

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied November 2018

Hi Cynthia, thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to leave us a review on Capterra. We shared it with our whole team and it made our day! :)

LaSonya from Party In Pink Entertainment

Very Helpful

Great!!!!!

Pros

I love the help that I received from a female support staff earlier in the day and later I talked to the other rep. They both were very patient and helped me resolve my issue in no time flat. They both were very knowledgeable I can't remember the female name but if the companies supervisor wants to look it up they both were very professional and I pray that hopefully as my business grows that I am able to hire people like the two I spoke to today. It gives me great hope.

Cons

Learning the software on your own is very intimidating ans slightly difficult.

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied January 2020

Hi LaSonya, We just saw your review and wanted to let you know how much we appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience here on Capterra. We're always working to improve our customer experience so thank you so much for your feedback and, of course, thank you for being our valued customer! - Your friends at UniTel Voice

Kathleen from Kline Research & Genealogy Services

Industry: Research

Would Highly Recommend

I used this to get an 800 number for my business and it enabled me to place and received calls through an app on my phone.

Pros

UniTel Voice was very easy to set up and allowed me to have one free professional voice recording. Customer service was very good and the price was reasonable.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about this product.

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied December 2019

Hi Kathleen, We just saw your review and wanted to reach out and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here on Capterra. We really appreciate your business and want you to know that it means the world to us that you're happy with our service and willing to recommend us. We forwarded your feedback to our whole team and it made everyone's day. Happy holidays! - Your friends at UniTel Voice

Julian from SymbiAudit Inc

Very Helpful

Very happy. I like that the staff are customer-focused.

Pros

It does what it says it is going to do. For our purposes, it is very customizable and the staff are very conscious about putting the customer first.

Cons

Like anything, it takes some getting used to, but once you figure it out, it's quite useful. There are still functionalities we are learning about.

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied January 2019

Hi Julian, We just wanted to reach out and thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We really appropriate your feedback and your business. Thank you! - The team at UniTel Voice

Mark from Pure Planet Pools

Industry: Chemicals

Unitel Voice Reveiw

Great. Has been very little effort to get started and use.

Pros

The fact that it just works and works well. Really like the professional voice greetings. It is simple to use and has all the features we were looking for.

Cons

Have not found any cons yet. I think that is the reason that I took the time to write this review, which I rarely do. It's nice to have one thing just work and do what it's supposed to with helpful support people.

Reasons for Choosing UniTel Voice

The initial contact person was very good and helpful, along with the fact that their customer support was USA based.

Reasons for Switching to UniTel Voice

Wanted a professional system that was flexible for whether we are in the office or not.

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied May 2021

Hi Mark, Thanks so much for your business and for taking the time to share your feedback here on Capterra. Thank you! Bob B. Head of Customer Success UniTel Voice

Fantastic product that allows me to work remotely without giving clients my personal number

Pros

I could literally be in another country and still take/make calls as if I were in my office. The software was extremely easy to use and allowed me to be accessible to clients without having to give them my cell number.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. I highly recommend this software. It is easy to use and the people I call or who call me have no idea that I am not on my office phone.

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied June 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review on Capterra - we shared it with our whole team. Happy customers mean the world to us!

Cary from Legacy Services

Transitioning our service to UniTel Voice was fast and easy.

Pros

Software is intuitive and easy to use. After our initial setup, One of the rep took the time to review everything with us to make sure we were good to go.

Cons

May want to consider allowing customized extensions for both departments and employees. This would facilitate an even smoother transition for customers wanting to switch to your service but not wanting to reprint business cards, sales literature, etc.

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied June 2018

Hi Cary, just wanted to send you a quick not to say thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We just shared it with our whole team and gave Frank a shout-out. Happy customers mean the world to us -- thanks for making our day!

Mike from Berkshire Hathaway

Great Service

Excellent.

Pros

Service, and quick results. Simplistic. Voice recording by a pro.

Cons

N/A. No negatives. Very satisfied this far.

Reasons for Choosing UniTel Voice

The quality of conversation and their willingness to explain their product with confidence.

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied August 2019

Hi Mike, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review here on Capterra. Your feedback and your willingness to share it means the world to our whole team. We really appreciate it and we appreciate your business. - Your friends at UniTel Voice

Lawrence from Esteem Property Group, LLC

Customer service is great and responsive.

Pros

Everything, I like how I can run my business and have an professional office like system from my phone.

Cons

However, there isn't a Texting feature as of yet. Also, I can't effortlessly scroll thru my existing numbers and outbound call on the fly,, via my phone.

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied July 2018

Hi Lawrence, we've shared your review with our support and product teams. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and give us your feedback -- it's very helpful and appreciated!

Claudia from Claudia Shapiro, LCSW

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great customer service!

The customer service representatives at UniTel Voice have gone above and beyond to help me get all set up. They make it easy and painless!

Pros

It is a great deal for a local phone number that can go straight to my phone (and is also able to receive faxes!) Most of all the customer service is exceptional.

Cons

Some of the settings are a bit challenging to set up at first; however, the customer service was exceptional- and anything that I had trouble with they were able to advise me OR handle it themselves!

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied January 2019

Hi Claudia, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and provide your feedback. We shared it with our entire team and it made everyone's day. On behalf of everyone here at UniTel Voice, thanks again for the review and thank you for your business. We hope you have a great new year!

GR8 Service & GR8 Price!

So far my expectations have been exceeded by your service... especially the free professional recorded greeting... which is AWESOME!! Great service, great price, great value!

Pros

Simple to use and free greeting recording.

Cons

There was nothing that I did not like about this service.

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. You made our day! - Your friends at UniTel Voice

Heather from The Nonprofit Spot

Great support!

Pros

Easy to access, great personal phone support.

Cons

Some clarification of costs on adding an 800# number

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied March 2019

Hi Heather, just shared your review with our support team and it made everyone's day. It means the world to us that you're happy with our service and that you took the time to share your experience here on Capterra. On behalf of all of us at UniTel Voice, thank you!

Cherise from YourWayzOnine

Get UniTel Voice to help grow your business to the next level

I love it. It's simple to set up and easy to use.

Pros

It has a good price for good features. Other sites want to charge way more. I am a new business owner and I can't afford super high rates for a business phone number that is barley getting used right now. This is perfect especially if you're just starting off. It allows you to build trust with your customers and is very easy to use. I liked that I could pick my number too.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. It's a great product.

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied January 2020

Hi Cherise, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here on Capterra. It means the world to us that you'd recommend our service. Thanks for making our day! - Your friends at UniTel Voice

Stephen from Land Y’all (www.labdyall.com)

Good experience with UniTel Voice

Very easy setup, customer service was efficient each time I spoke with them and they provided solutions. I hope they keep up the good work.

Pros

Simple sign-up and good pricing. Customer service has been able to assist during each call.

Cons

No complaints so far. I use their service as my main business number with calls forwarded to a 24/7 call center.

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied July 2019

Hi Stephen, We really appreciate you taking the time to write us a review and share your experience here on Capterra. Your feedback made our week. Thank you for your business! - Your friends at UniTel Voice

Angie from HERa Kotys LLC

GREAT EXPERIENCE

Speedy service! Great customer service! My rep is wonderful! Super efficient! Highly recommend.

Pros

Professional and easy to use! Highly recommend!

Cons

No cons to discuss at this current time.

Response from UniTel Voice

Replied December 2018

Angie, thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review on Capterra. We shared your feedback with our whole team and gave our support rep Frank a special shout out for you. It means the world to us that you feel we're doing a good job - thanks again from everyone here at UniTel Voice! :)