What are Zoom Meetings users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Zoom Meetings software through verified user reviews

12,081 Reviews

7,617
3,067

• icon"I like the Instant Meeting function the most. It is so easy to invite a colleague to join a meeting quickly, which really improves the efficiency."
  • icon"I was very happy with the customer service we received as we were deciding to upgrade our account, and I love that I can use it on my phone but also as an app on my computer."
  • icon"What I like most about this software is that it is reliable and provides a much better user experience than the competition."
  • icon"This could be very frustrating as some attendees are disruptive whether that is on purpose or not. This makes it very hard for some people to learn and to teach etc."
  • icon"I think we were so overwhelmed by the zoom at this bad time that there is nothing to worry about."
  • icon"Nothing so much to complain about the tool but sometimes the integration with google calender does not work properly."

Browse all Zoom Meetings Reviews

• Have you used Zoom Meetings and would like to share your experience with others?

ResetShow 11,137 Results

Showing 1 - 25 of 11,137 reviews

Barry

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Zoom Meetings - Cheap and Easy Solution for online collaboration

Ernesto Alfonso

Imprescindible en estos tiempos

Es la herramienta más importante e imprescindible de estos tiempos por causa del teletrabajo, clases y conferencias online, grupos e incluso reuniones familiares. El mundo ha cambiado y Zoom Meetings ayudó a adaptarnos a estos cMBIO.

Pros

Tiene gran estabilidad, accesibilidad, incluye poderoso herramientas para compartir pantalla, pizarras, diapositivas, compatibilidad con camaras virtuales y uso de software adicional para enriquecer la experiencia.

Cons

El costo es accesible aunque poco elevado.

Reasons for choosing Zoom Meetings

Por la estabilidad al crear salas grandes y posibilidad de crear distintos grupos simultáneos. Y gran compatibilidad

Pablo

March 2022

excellent software

Excellent, I use it daily. It is intuitive and day by day it improves both the options and the user experience.

Pros

Zoom is very powerful and probably the most user-friendly, stable and complete video call platform at the same time. It is easy to send a link but it also has many access controls and options to work collaboratively. Ideal for education environment.

Cons

Zoom is a bit pricey compared to many free products of the same ilk. However, it has many features that make it one of the best and most reliable. Little by little it has also added features that I needed, a bit of integration with some Apps is missing.

Reasons for choosing Zoom Meetings

At the time for ease of use and host and configuration options.

Danish

Very Good day to day use tool.

Never been disappointed with it. Fantastic experience.

Pros

The fact that i have been using Zoom from more than 2 years, it has become my most important tool to connect to my clients and internal teams. Almost everyone knows how to use it and those who don't get to it in a click or so. The app structure is very simple. Video/Audio quality is far good. Mobile application adds value. I usually use mobile app to connect to the internal meeting while driving and does not have to open my laptop every single min for any connectivity.

Cons

Easy to use and quality of the video and audio. Its launch time is very less and everything on the screen is pretty staring forward. Recording meetings is wonderful and it even notifies other users that recording is going on. Mobile app is my fav.

Reasons for choosing Zoom Meetings

It is was not that expensive and all my friends had a good experience with it. They recommended a good product.

Sreehari

April 2022

Easy to use but quality needs to be better

Pros

Easy to use and it was sufficient for basic needs

Cons

Quality has to improved a lot and as so as customer support

Md Rafiew

April 2022

For my online class, the Zoom interface is really straightforward and easy to use.

Audio signatures and passwords can be used to protect my privacy. I can also lock a meeting as a host to prevent people who haven't yet joined from joining.

Pros

I can get closed captions with Zoom by integrating third-party solutions to make sure the feature works. Zoom is a video and audio conferencing platform that allows users to record meetings. Zoom allows 100 or more people to participate in a video call. The app's gallery view allows for up to 49 players to be displayed on one screen. However, if I wish to add more users, the program enables for up to 500 persons to be added. A password, such as SAML, OAuth, or 2FA, can be used to verify your Zoom account. 256-bit TLS encryption protects your video meetings and chats using this app. To safeguard my connection, I can utilize AES-256 encryption or end-to-end encryption. Furthermore, Zoom's whiteboard features allow users to doodle on many slides and screens.

Cons

Zoom does not support emojis, but it does support GIFs. Admins can turn on and off this video conferencing tool. The free bundle of Zoom virtual conferencing is limited. It can make an unlimited number of calls that are limited to 40 minutes in length. If I upgrade to a pro account, however, the time limit is extended to 24 hours. Free users can only save up to 1GB of recordings on their PCs, whereas all paid plans allow for cloud storage. There is currently no support for HD video.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

Zoom offers more detailed data and keeps them for a longer amount of time than Google Meet. In terms of tracking and statistics, Zoom comes out on top.

Constance

I will always recommend zoom for any online session

I am solving so many things on zoom, I actually work using zoom, study using zoom. I passed a very difficult exam through zoom classes. It's the best because the experience feels the same as being in the same room as the person you're speaking to. I also enjoy that I don't have to spend a lot ofoney when I need to contact friends and family who are abroad. I just host a meeting and everyone can see each other.

Pros

I like the fact that it is very user friendly and anyone who is able to read can use it. Students are able to use it and I like that it's always on par, there's everything a person needs cause I feel like zoom just came and took over everything. People are working from home and making use of zoom, perfectly so without any inconvenience whatsoever.

Cons

In the beginning I struggled to add contacts to the software cause I wanted to add people on my contacts list and whenever I want to host a meeting with them I can just call them via zoom. It wasn't very clear in the beginning however, after fee days of using zoom I figured that I was not reading or applying what I needed to apply in order for me to be able to add the contacts to the list successfully.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

Because I found zoom to be very convenient to use and everyone understands how zoom works. Zoom has many features which are relevant to almost anything a person needs from a software company like them.

Favio

April 2022

Most complete online meeting platform in the market

I've had a great time working with zoom meetings since the beginning of 2020. I've only used the free version but I has been a salvation in times of Covid. I don't give them 10 stars because the software consumes a high amount of RAM memory.

Pros

The option to join meetings as a guest without the need of an account is just great. The option that I like the most is that everyone can draw in the screen while someone is sharing, as long as the host allows it. It gives us the chance to debate in meetings or explain specific topics, specially in Architecture or Design meetings.

Cons

I don't like the 45 free minute limit. It's ok that companies charge for the full version of the software, however, there should be an alternative for less people without paying the full plan.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

Skype was too old and was not proper for business.

Mirza

April 2022

Nowadays it has become a synonym for remote work

I use it every day for the daily standup meeting, and another meeting as well the biggest plus is that it works in many countries with restrictive internet rules, and I have team members all over the globe.

Pros

The UX is on a very high level, it's obvious that they thought of the little details - like when a participant's connection quality drops there is a warning about it displayed to the other meeting attendees.

Cons

It's a small thing but it kind of forces you to use the desktop app - I think I understand why this is so, as desktop apps are much more performant than browser-based variants.

Reasons for choosing Zoom Meetings

Geo-restrictions make some other products unusable in certain countries, like China.

Steven

Zoom and The Workplace.

Using proper security software and network configurations you can deter the possibility of leaking company information or delicate subject matter(s). Which when done correctly makes the use of Zoom fun, informative and entertaining as you can use (with the right hardware setup) video for your background without the use of a greenscreen virtual or otherwise I have enjoyed it myself on several occasions.

Pros

The default benefit is that you can do face to face meetings through Zoom. At the same time however, you have the ability to NOT use the camera if you chose not to. A Added bonus is zoom over a phone call through the mobile application edition. You can share your screen with your employee(er) your students, it is easy to walk them through the install on the computer/mac. You can collaborate and share your screens to review and go over Business, or Class lessons or check out projects you or they may be working on.

Cons

Zoom allows users to share the entirety of their computer monitors, or a portion of their monitors, or specific program windows with other users in the same session/meeting. However there have been discussions that for a brief moment, the monitor itself as a whole could be visible a Zoom user sharing the monitor intends that only sections of the monitor to be. That means any user(s) recording the session could be able to take snippets or even freeze frames while doing playbacks and viewing possible potential sensitive information about user/company. Which is something to think about from a business standpoint. From what I have read so far from Zoom is that they are saying it is working on addressing the problem. While at the time of this review, the issue was still present in the latest version of the Zoom desktop client software for the Windows side of it currently.

Reasons for choosing Zoom Meetings

It was the features that came with it. The ability/option to record, use video backgrounds. Share screen options and the number of users allowed during a session. Zoom is a Computer friendly and Business friendly Video collaboration program that is easy to use, and user friendly as well. At least from this reviewer's standpoint.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

I found it less taxing on a PC than Microsoft teams. It appears after time that Microsoft teams starts to eat at the memory processes and starts taxing on cpu cycles which zoom did not. Zoom doesn't seem to be a resource problem that Microsoft teams is. Fun to use, compatible with most video setups out there on the market currently and even retro-wise as well.

Fabiani

April 2022

Zoom é o meu parceiro para os atendimentos individuais

Tenho uma boa experiência com o zoom, principalmente em termos de estabilidade. Ele é mei preferido para reuniões 1 a 1.

Pros

Eu uso o zoom para minhas sessões de Coaching individual e ele me atende perfeitamente.

Cons

Ao compartilhar o PowerPoint em modo de apresentação, eu não consigo usar recursos de animação e isso faz falta.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

Estabilidade de conexão, opções de interação.

Anjan

An amazing platform for web conferencing

Overall extremely satisfied with this product - we evaluated Teams and Google meet and this was the winner overall in terms of price, ease of launch and being able to accommodate the large number of users.

Pros

The ease of deployment as well as the integration with Google calendar. It has become very easy to schedule meetings as well as invite attendees from both inside and outside the organization.

Cons

Easier integration with outlook. Currently I find it extremely cumbersome to book zoom meetings with the outlook application especially in my Apple MacBook. This need to be addressed - in my opinion.

Reasons for choosing Zoom Meetings

Zoom was easier to launch and could accommodate the number of participants easily.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

Teams was not as user friendly nort was it able to handle the number of participants we sought.

abdo

May 2022

Excellent but expensive

Pros

I liked its simple interface, and the quality of meeting. I also appreciate the integrations zoom provides.

Cons

what I hated the most was the high monthly subscription. I hope they can offer cheaper plans for content creators like myself.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

I switched from google meet to use the feature of screen share control. sometimes I teach students how to use premiere to edit videos, and I need to control their screen. This feature was not in google meet, so i switched to zoom.

Gal

Benefits and struggles of a daily user of Zoom

I use Zoom every single day. I used to use it at my previous job as an IT specialist and now i use it with my classmates as a student.

Pros

I have my possible group meetings in contact groups so it is super easy to call everyone at the same time, without having to invite each person individually. We use the screen sharing feature the most, being able to see what the other is doing, to know where the mouse is clicking and in case we need to help, we can control the other person's mouse. What makes zoom different from the other softwares (which isn't a huge deal but clearly makes the difference) is to be able to see the other people in the conference, even when i have another program open. It allows me to work on my project while still being an active member of the meeting with no issues.

Cons

The video quality, compared to other softwares (using the same camera without changing the settings) is lower. When i enter a new meeting, i can choose to have my camera on or not but i can not choose the same for the microphone. When i have a meeting with my classmates and coworkers, i want the microphone on, but when i am joining a class, i do not want to disturb and have my microphone. When i am the host of the meeting, i have to either wait for everyone to join and allow them individually or disable the waiting room manually. On top of that, if i have another program open and zoom minimized, there is no notification (not sound nor visual) that someone is trying to join the meeting, so i have to constantly check until everyone has joined

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

the screen sharing options and the possibility of opening another window while still being able to see the meeting and participate in it.

Brent W

Great software but a resource hog on computers

My experience with Zoom has been positive and nearly all users are able to use the software for our meetings. This has not always been the case with competitors where you have to fiddle around for 5-10 minutes trying to get your local software to work.

Pros

We use both Zoom for meetings and Zoom for phones. The meetings software has been fantastic for years now, but in the last couple of years it has become heavier and heavier on our computers. My MacBook Pro with 16gb RAM will start spinning fans during nearly every meeting. If you don’t use an external mic then you will hear the fans spinning in your meeting! The phone system integration is good and we use it everyday

Cons

Support has been an issue, especially on the phone side. We had one person who was moving phones and they removed a user and accidentally removed a phone number. The big problem is they deleted the phone number and released the phone into the general pool. This is a big problem that any admin can do this. Fortunately we were able to get our main number back but we did loose other numbers in the system.

Reasons for choosing Zoom Meetings

Ease of use, wide availablililty to other users, large adoption

Siti Kadijah

May 2022

Online meeting with Zoom

Pros

Zoom is simple to use, and scheduling and managing meetings over the platform needs little more than intuition. Thanks to the sound-visual elements, participants may engage at their own pace. Screen sharing adds a component akin to projecting anything on a screen. I'm not exactly sure how we got by without Zoom up until now.

Cons

When leading a group meeting/collaboration, the most challenging thing to achieve is a natural conversation, which is impossible when you continually have had to mute and unmute yourself to speak up (so there is always somebody who needs repeated reminders!). But that's just the way things are, and people get better at it as they use it more.

Ricardo

Easy to use, full of useful features

Zoom is easy to use and you can tailor its features to your specific needs. The weak whiteboard is but a minor annoyance for a product that offers so much in terms of features and possible customizations.

Pros

The wide spectrum of features, functionality and settings you can tweak to fit your needs. With Zoom you can create sub groups using the breakout room features, create polls, share screens with or without sound, write or scribble in a whiteboard and much more. In terms of security, Zoom has evolved tremendously since the days the term "zoombombing" was made infamously popular: Now you can add a number of security features that allow for safer meetings, like waiting rooms, password protected meetings, and other measures. Zoom is also bandwidth friendly. The generated recordings are also small in size, another welcome feature.

Cons

The whiteboard can be a bit more user friendly and pack more features. Most of the time I end up using OneNote or Miro instead due to the limitations of Zoom's own whiteboard and how cumbersome it is to share that limited board in collaborations with large groups.

Reasons for choosing Zoom Meetings

Easier to use, more features and we do not need the extra features, as our organization lives and breathes in the Google Workspaces environment.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

Zoom has more features than Google Meet. At least the ones we need in our organization.

Viraj

April 2022

Video collaboration for developers and IT people

Pros

The integrations, the efficient use of time for jumping on a zoom and debugging any bug

Cons

There needs to be a feature that takes up low internet Bandwidth when the connection is weak

Alexandra

In the last two years zoom proved that can handle

My overall experience with Zoom Meetings is a very good one. The cons are not blockers, and all the features and technologies behind Zoom make me use it constantly.

Pros

Zoom is an easy-to-use software and with very easy setup. It has a slick interface and has a very good UI and UX. I have been using Zoom for the past two years on a daily basis and from all the video conferencing providers I like Zoom the most. It is stable, the quality of transmission is excellent, and it has a lot of useful features that the rest of video conferences are missing.

Cons

I hate that is gets in full screen mode from time to time without any input from my side. I also dislike the panes that are over everything in share screen and if you hide them it is then hard to bring them up to front.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

The quality of transmision from Zoom over google

Youssef

The software that replaced the office during the pandemic

Zoom was our main communication tool during the pandemic. During the past year we held important board meetings, celebrated birthdays, anniversaries and many other occasions. It made the distances shorter by offering an affordable and very easy to use communication platform

Pros

Zoom is very easy to use even by non-tech savvy people. You receive an invitation, you click and you're in. The interface is very simple. Calls over zoom are smooth and don't require a very high speed connection. You can use Zoom for free or you can upgrade it for longer meetings

Cons

The software can be enhanced by adding new features / integrations similar to Microsoft Teams, to integrate project management tools or other applications that can be useful for collaborating teams.

Reasons for choosing Zoom Meetings

Zoom is easier to use especially for people who didn't have a Teams account

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

Meetings on webex were very slow to start. Webex web client was very heavy and setting up a meeting wasn't the easiest experience.

Agala

The Remote Working Solution

Generally Zoom has been a life saver especially for the kind of work I do. I mostly work in remote areas and so its capability to work sufficiently even in areas with poor network is the reason it is my go to app for personal and work related remote meetings. It is comparatively easy to use and join meetings since it does not have tedious sign up and log in requirements.

Pros

What I like most about zoom is over time they have made useful updates to make remote working and online meetings more efficient. The real time screen sharing option has been helpful in teaching and sharing notes and also the fact that you can share your screen and still see participants. My favorite feature about zoom is that it still works relatively well in poor connections as is prone in third world countries like mine. Other updates like the ability of the host being able to mute noisy participants has also been helpful. Zoom has made connecting with workmates, friends and family easier. It is also easy to use and has so many features to easen interactions in this crazy times.

Cons

I still wish the time limit for the free version of zoom be longer than the 1 hour 40 minutes but something free it is still quite sufficient.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

Zoom is relatively cheaper especially when is comes to internet usage and I found teams to have complicated sign up procedures.

Omotayo

Industry: Farming

Zoom Meetings Review

Zoom has been a 'life saver' for our organization. It helped our staff stay connected during the pandemic as we were working remotely. Zoom has collapsed the distance barrier in our organization as we feel a sense of togetherness anytime meetings are held online. Zoom has helped us make more profit with far less expenses.

Pros

1. The ease of use. Anyone can use zoom irrespective of education level. The instructions for use are so detailed and simple to understand. 2. The 'mute Microphone' button is magical. It means there will be no disturbances and interference in a meeting. 3. Customer support. The Zoom customer support is excellent. 4. The screen sharing feature is a great feature anytime anyday. 5. The ability to turn off and on my video.

Cons

1. It glitches sometimes and that cannslow down the pace of a meeting. 2. The inability of Zoom to host meetings of longer duration than its maximum capacity. 3. The fact that I can't use some features on my phone, such as recording.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

1. Ease of use. Zoom is far easier to use. 2. Zoom has features that are not only good but relevant. 3. The zoom user interface is easy to relate with and understand.

Steph

Critical for people with ADHD

Pros

There are lots of things that are helpful about Zoom, especially during a time when working from home was required. The biggest takeaway for me was how helpful Zoom is for my ADHD. I have always had a really hard time paying attention to someone over the phone, so working from home was daunting. But I have found that if I can look at someone's face while they are talking, I don't get as distracted -- even if we aren't in the same room together. Having virtual meetings be a more normalized option has made me better at my job, and Zoom has made it easier for everyone to have access to video chat services -- on their computer or on their phone. Zoom has made it easier for me to build and maintain relationships in my personal and professional life, regardless of if someone has an android or iphone. I'm more productive during meetings and am able to retain more details about the conversation. Zoom is also superior in this way because of where I can move the windows around. So I can move people's faces in the order that is the most productive for me (like who is talking vs everyone at once, etc).

Cons

There are too many clicks needed to do anything. When I log in, I wish I could schedule a meeting without having to click into my account page. When I want to change my virtual background, I wish I didn't have to take 3-5 clicks to do that.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

Video quality is better in zoom, and Google Hangouts didn't translate as well across user experiences, like it was better for people with a gmail account vs outlook.

Rishu

December 2021

A system which helps in effective communication and remote work

Amazing experience so far

Pros

I like everything about this tool. Very handy provides almost all the required features that needs for efficient communication and remote work. It provides screen sharing, video, voice call all the options to maintain and smooth office work. Grouping of people is also another great feature to have. Great working tool.

Cons

Only issue I found with this uploading the documentation while working and communicating. It should have storage capacity for the users specifically for the shared documents, and links which have been shared while being online.

Zoom was more preferable

Faisal Faruque

December 2021

The Perfect Home Office Companion!

I have been using Zoom for a long time now. But before the Covid-19 pandemic, I was not a regular user of Zoom. But during the lockdown, while working from home, it became my best friend. Also, it got better day by day. I am happy that the developers are working very hard to push regular updates. The desktop app and mobile app both are quite useful. The mobile app is a great way to catch up with meetings while I am on a run. Although I am currently using the free plan now, I will certainly buy a premium plan very soon.

Pros

Zoom is undoubtedly the best meeting software out there. It's not only because of its features but also for the usability of this tool. The user interface of Zoom is a bit traditional while the competitors are using a bit more modern approach. But this is where things have become interesting. Because of the legacy UI of this tool, the users find it very easy to get started with this app. When I first started using Zoom, it took only an hour to get familiar with all the features. Another useful feature of Zoom is the ability to annotate on the screen. Also, the screen sharing tool is quite handy and it has a lot of functionalities. Oh, I forgot to tell you about the amazing virtual backgrounds. Frankly speaking, this is one of the most useful features and I can attend any formal meeting even from my garage using this feature.

Cons

Zoom certainly offers a nice free plan with many features. But I don't really like the time limit thing in the free version. Rather they could have just restricted a few features from here and there. It would help many people who can't afford self-hosting zoom or buying a premium plan. But I must admit that the paid plan is not that expensive.

Reasons for choosing Zoom Meetings

While looking for the best video conferencing tool some people suggested Jitsi Meet to me. But while researching for a while I found that Jitsi Meet is not as convenient as Zoom. Also, most of my clients are familiar with Zoom and they won't want to switch to a different platform. Considering all these factors, I had to choose Zoom over it.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

While the UI of Google Meet is very simple and intuitive, it lacks some advanced features. It doesn't even have a desktop app. Also, I have a plan to scale my company and then I will use a self-hosted Zoom environment. Google Meet doesn't offer me this functionality. For these obvious reasons, I had to switch from Google Meet.

Showing 1 - 25 of 11,137 reviews