All AssociationVoting Reviews

Watkins

Used more than 5 years, 2,650 voters, never a hitch, multiple format

Our annual elections/meeting and occasionally for other purposes. We send two files - the text for the website (annual report, candidates, budget) and a list of our owners/voters. They do all the setup, I review for changes within a couple of days, I review progress as voting is occurring, and I have results before the annual meeting starts.

PROS

The tech support team which carries most of the load for setup and for problem resolution

CONS

The fact that I could have used it about five years earlier than I did

Reason for choosing AssociationVoting

Ease of use, security, percent of work handled by AV instead of us, ability to handle multiple voting types (online, paper, other), and probably their single greatest feature is the strength of the technical support team/call desk. We have 2,660 voters, any issues are handled by the call desk. Our attorneys that validate results find the documentation of voting to be substantial.

Hello John, Thanks so much for the review and feedback. Your repeat business is much appreciated! Kim

Vinit

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Efficient and User-Friendly Voting Solution

Overall, our experience with AssociationVoting has been positive. It has simplified our voting procedures and improved engagement among our association members. The support team has been responsive to our inquiries and has implemented some of our feedback into updates, which shows a commitment to improving the platform.

PROS

AssociationVoting offers a straightforward and intuitive platform for conducting voting within our association. The user interface is clean and easy to navigate, making it accessible for all members to participate in voting processes. I particularly appreciate the robust features for managing different types of votes, including elections and surveys, which have streamlined our decision-making processes.

CONS

One drawback of AssociationVoting is the limited customization options for the voting interface. While the default layout is functional, it would be beneficial to have more flexibility in designing the appearance to align with our association's branding. Additionally, the reporting tools could be enhanced to provide more detailed analytics on voting outcomes.

Hello Vinit, Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We are happy to hear that your experience has been positive! We are always looking for ways to improve our platform and would love to hear more about your customization and analytics requests. I am unable to find your email in our CRM system, so please email us at support@associationvoting.com so that we can assist you. Thanks, Sara

Raquel

Broadcast Media, 2-10 employees

Voting reviw

Amazing. I use it ver often and I consider a greatfull tool.

PROS

It’s usability and user experience. Very easy and useful.

CONS

It can be difficult to personalise the q&a.

Hello Raquel, Thank you for taking the time to review our software. Would love to get more details about the q&a you would like to customize as we do not have a q&a as part of our platform. We do offer customization of all of the voting pages as well as email templates. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks, Sara

Replied June 2024

Carly

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Value & Service

I can't speak highly enough of the experience that we had with Association Voting and their team. The product was great, the price was great, and we never felt alone in the process.

PROS

The team at Association Voting was there with us from beginning to end, and that was worth its weight in gold. We just needed a simple program to allow us the opportunity to offer our members a faster way to vote at our annual meeting. This also allowed us real-time results on voting giving us the accuracy and speed we've been craving in years past. Not to mention, this program was much more cost effective than any other options we looked into.

CONS

We did not have any negative experiences with Association Voting.

Reason for choosing AssociationVoting

It came down to price. However, in the end the customer service we received was an incredible added bonus.

Reasons for switching to AssociationVoting

Paper ballots have become so tedious to use. The printing, implementation, and counting process has become too expensive and cumbersome to be a valuable part of our process anymore.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with AV! We are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Valerie

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Worked great in a complex election

I have used this before in a much less complex election and was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to set up the voters.

PROS

We had association-wide and special interest groups on the same ballot. AV made it simple to upload each member's SIG affiliation so they only voted for the SIG officers for whom they were a member.

CONS

I didn't really have any cons. Everything worked well.

Reason for choosing AssociationVoting

I used AssociationVoting with a previous association.

Hi Valerie, Thank you for the review! Glad to hear that you have had a good experience. We look forward to working with you again! Thanks, Sara

Marc

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2024

Easy to implement and modify - highly recommend!

EXCELLENT. The team is responsive and helpful, especially for a noob like me. It was able to accommodate all our needs and I was able to figure most of it out without help. Pricing was totally right!

PROS

Customer support was totally on point! Implementing was easy, allows CSV uploads so no rekeying of member information, so easy to add / modify / delete candidates, questions, etc.

CONS

Be sure to create your elections in LIVE mode. If you create it in the TEST mode the information does not transfer. The team at AV was super helpful in recovering my data, though!

Hello Marc, Thanks for the review! We look forward to working with you on your next election! Kim

Replied June 2024

Jarrod

OSAP Loves AssociationVoting

I go back to them every year for a reason! They will always be a partner with OSAP if I have any say.

PROS

It's easy to deploy; members like its ease of use; the results are delivered fast and easily shareable with my board.

CONS

I do not have any cons about using the software.[sensitive content hidden] and her team make it very easy.

Thanks, Jarrod! We look forward to supporting OSAP for years to come. :)

Daryl

Great Association Voting Product

Great, been working with AssociationVoting for many years and will continue to use the product. Straight forward set up and easy to use.

PROS

Ease of use and reporting. Straight forward for our members.

CONS

Voter resubscription after unsubscribing to emails.

Thanks Daryl! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to supporting many more elections for you! Thanks, Sara

Lisa

Necessary for Homeowners Associations

PROS

The staff is extremely helpful. They address any issues promptly. I was able to have all my documents uploaded and customized within a few days.

CONS

I have not had any negative experiences with Association Voting.

Hello Lisa, Thanks for taking the time to provide a review. We very much appreciate it! Kim

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed April 2024

Easy and quick to setup and work with

PROS

AssociationVoting is one of the easiest e-voting solution. It was able to handle huge volumes of participant with ease. Our non tech savyy people were also able to use it without a problem. The report was also very easy to look at.

CONS

I have nothing bad to say about the software about AssociationVoting. It gets all the job done quite perfectly for us.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We are happy to hear that you have had success with our software. We look forward to working with you again for future elections! Thanks, Sara

Saving time and money

Our small organization used to rely on paper balloting at in-person meetings which restricted who could participate and how. Online voting combined with better meeting technology has allowed more of our users to participate even if they can't be there in person and helped our continuity of operations throughout COVID shutdowns. We use weighted voting and AssociationVoting has made this simple to manage. AssociationVoting has saved us time, provided more transparency in our voting processes, and allowed us continuity of operations throughout COVID shutdowns.

PROS

AssociationVoting is EASY to use, intuitive, cost-effective and customer support is responsive and helpful. We've looked at and tried a number of voting solutions for our nonprofit, but they were either way too cumbersome or way too expensive. This has allowed us to hold votes and elections easily and reduced the time needed to do so. Even our most technology-challenged users have been able to successfully participate in elections and other voting.

CONS

Overall the product is easy to use and intuitive. They've made upgrades since we started using it that have solved any suggestions I had.

Reason for choosing AssociationVoting

Other products we looked at were well beyond our small-nonprofit budget or required handheld devices that had to be shipped back and forth and programmed for our large voting audience. AssociationVoting met our criteria of being easy to use, fit our budget, and responsive from a customer service standpoint.

Hello Sarah, Thanks for the taking the time to complete the review and for your repeat business. It is much appreciated! Kim

Michele

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Voting made simple!

PROS

The dashboard which showed how many voted, opened only or previewed only. It was easy to add new members during the election. The email announcements were very helpful to increase participation. The staff were quick to respond to any questions or issues I had.

CONS

When we had a hybrid election, the paper ballots were not counted frequently enough for real-time results.

Thanks for your review! We value you as a loyal client and appreciate your feedback. I'd like to get more details regarding the paper ballot entry so that we can share with our team. We look forward to supporting your elections again in the future!

Neha

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

AssociationVoting is a superb tool for the voting process

AssociationVoting is a crucial tool for securely and efficiently managing elections and voting. We ensure complete transparency by providing real-time access to all participant results. This allows us to automate the voting process, saving time and effort. Voters have the freedom to cast their vote anytime, anywhere.

PROS

I have used AssociationVoting in my company and witnessed its benefits in improving our voting process for sites or services. Online voting has increased member participation in elections by 80% compared to previous elections. This eliminates the need for printing and mailing ballots, and manual vote counting, resulting in a transparent and auditable election process. Members can view how votes have been cast and counted.

CONS

Although AssociationVoting provides security measures, there is always a risk of cyber-attacks that could compromise the integrity of the voting process.

Hello Neha, Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that our tool has worked well for your organization. We appreciate the feedback!

Ida

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

PRAISES TO FIND SOFTWARE TO HAVE OVER 10,000 OWNERS TO VOTE ON LINE

I have had nothing but praise for their response. If one staff doesn't have the answer I am directed to another and this year with the Zoom they were there to help us on this new annual meeting solution.

PROS

Able to handle large volumes in several different groups, a staff that offers support to both us and owners who are not familiar with on line voting, custom list to give me what I need to tally the votes in a speedy manner. A plus is that it is store to pull up in case of loss information.

CONS

So much easier that what we were using before and in the long run labor wise less work.

Reason for choosing AssociationVoting

Recommended by similiar HOA's and then staff won us over for the next year :-)

Reasons for switching to AssociationVoting

The labor to keep the software up to date as changes were being made yearly and it was so much easier to download into Association Voting and be ready to start accepting voters on line.

Hello Ida, Thanks for your review and repeat business! Much appreciated, Kim

Colleen

Reviewed March 2021

Association Voting takes the stress out of online balloting

I ran my National Election with about 4,000 voters and 12 chapter elections with voters ranging from 60 to 500. It was very easy to manage. Some people need a bit of hand holding or advice on how to format excel spreadsheets with data (me) and I am happy it's not just dumped on me to set up.

PROS

I love the fact that you have the option to just hand the data over to professionals to set up and run the elections. If you are tech savvy (not me) you can do it yourself.

CONS

Getting a simple report during and after the election was a bit tricky.

Reasons for switching to AssociationVoting

We wanted secure links set up. The other company didn't have that option.

Hello Colleen, Thanks for the review and feedback. Appreciate it and your business! Thanks, Kim

Travis

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Great & Easy to Use

Very positive experience overall. We manage the elections for four nursing associations using AssociationVoting.

PROS

Ease of use, ability to import previous election and edit to fit new elections each year. This saves a lot of time not having to start from scratch each year.

CONS

No email manager in the past, so I would have to import users, then export them to a 3rd party email system in order to send credentials to voters. This appears as though it may be a new feature though, so we’ll have to check it out.

Hello Travis, Thanks for the review. Yes, we now include the email dashboard so you can easily manage your election announcement campaigns. Your feedback and business is appreciated! Kim

Barb

Reviewed May 2020

Fantastic Product

AssociationVoting has been incredible to work with. The ease of use and their help has made us come back for the last several years.

PROS

This product is very easy to use and was a great transition from pen and paper. I love being able to have multiple questions on one ballot.

CONS

Percentage of votes based on the amount we need (2/3 vs simple majority).

Hello Barb, Appreciate your feedback! We are glad you like our software. We just launched the customized quorum monitor this month, which will address your 2/3 quorum requirement. Just in time for this year's election. Again thanks for the feedback, Kim

Replied May 2020