All WaiverSign Reviews

Jared

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Used free trial

Reviewed December 2021

Great for signers and signees

Review of WaiverSign

PROS

It just works right out of the box. We were able to set up multiple versions of waivers, and customers can easily access the waivers while in our store, or ahead of time via URL. We don't have to worry about the signing of waivers... WaiverSign just provides the service without worry. And WaiverSign is able to provide us with the best view of customer demographics of any of the software tools we use.

CONS

Not much. It is pain-free. Maybe the ability to have slightly more configurable custom answer fields.

Hello! Thanks so much for the feedback. We're glad that WaiverSign has been easy for you. I'd love to hear more about your thoughts on custom fields, feel free to reach out to me anytime at jeremy@waiversign.com if you'd like to discuss it further. It is possible we've already spoken with each other about it, but I'm not 100% sure since your review is anonymous. Glad to hear everything else is going well and that you're pleased with our software! -Jeremy

Brandon

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2019

The best waiver system out there! LOVE it!

We get more accurate email addresses for our guests (and a lot more of them) with WaiverSign. We get all the participant information generally well in advance of check-in. This allows us to sell more retail in our store since people aren't worried about signing waivers when they get there. We're saving a ton of time not having to re-enter all the participant information into our system. Plus, the system sets up a contact for each participant and you can see the history for each contact, plus overall demographic information, which is really nice.

PROS

Set up was a breeze. Customer service with WaiverSign is absolutely top notch. Anytime we need help with anything, they are always very friendly and helpful. Pricing is super simple. In eliminating all the printing, handling, organizing, data-entry, and storage from our old paper waivers, we're definitely saving money. And, it's so nice to eliminate the storage! The interface is very easy to use for us and our customers and guests. Signing and looking up signed waivers is really simple. The way that WaiverSign does signing for minors makes it really fast for families to sign all their documents. This is a huge plus! If you work with multiple locations or multiple documents, the system accommodates this really well. For those who don't sign in advance, WaiverSign has a really nice kiosk function. In fact, as I understand it, WaiverSign was just used by the NCAA at the Final Four Event where something like 50,000 people signed waivers in a just a few days. That tells you something about how well the kiosk works!

CONS

Can't think of anything that WaiverSign doesn't have that we don't need. We've been using the system for a while now and are really happy with it!

Thanks so much for the kind words, Brandon! We love what your company is doing and are thrilled to have you as a client. Please feel free to reach out anytime if you need anything from our team. You can contact support anytime at help@waiversign.com or by using the little orange livechat widget while logged into your account. Thanks again, -Jeremy

Charley

Reviewed July 2020

It has been pretty good but not the most user friendly for non techies...

still evaluating

PROS

Paperless feature is what we were looking for.

CONS

setup was not straight forward for non-technical

Reason for choosing WaiverSign

appears to do what we needed

Hey Charley! I'm so glad to hear that WaiverSign has been working out nicely for your needs. Thanks for the review. -Jeremy

Replied September 2020

Kamron

Reviewed April 2019

Fantastic Online Waiver Software!

We use WaiverSign in conjunction with the RESMARK reservation platform and the integration is excellent. We have a high volume of guests booking online and the Waiver system and reservation system both work together seamlessly to populate all our participant information and ensure all waivers are signed. We're getting a lot more quality emails in our database and the majority of guests have these signed before they arrive which makes check in super efficient.

PROS

The one thing WaiverSign does better than any software company I've ever worked with is their support. So easy to work with! Right from the start, they helped me get my waiver set up and looking great. The few questions I did have, they were able to answer with excellent solutions. These guys have worked in the industry, so have a lot of great feedback and experience. The product itself is incredibly easy to use, unlike other solutions I tried.

CONS

Currently the solution doesn't have every last feature that other waiver solutions might have, but it's more than sufficient for our tour business. It even has some features that we haven't yet tried!

Hey Kamron! We appreciate your feedback, and are thrilled that you are enjoying WaiverSign. Our team is always looking to improve based on client feedback, many of our most popular features originated from clients like you. If you have a few minutes to discuss your listed 'cons' further, please feel free to reach out to me anytime at jeremy@waiversign.com. We love feature requests! -Jeremy

Lecy

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Great Online Waiver System, Especially for Large Groups!

I've reached out to WaiverSign support on several occasions and they have always been quick to answer my questions and resolve any hiccups in the system.

PROS

I love that I can work with parents and trip leaders ahead of time who are planning an activity in our area. With simple instructions, we can get personal information for each individual as well as a parent's signature all ahead of time. We don't have to scan any more waivers or try to decipher difficult handwriting.

CONS

I have ran into a few hiccups with those who struggle with the use of technology or are intimidated by it, but overall everything has worked great. When I do run into those types of people, we have them fill out the information (still using WaiverSign) at our store with an employee to help them one step at a time.

Hey Lecy, thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that WaiverSign has helped simplify things for you and your customers. We definitely can understand the pain point you bring up where some people are intimidated by signing a digital waiver and would rather sign a piece of paper. I hope our Kiosk feature has helped make things easier for your team when those types of guests arrive at your facilities. If you ever need anything or have additional feedback, please feel free to reach out using our in-app chat (the little orange chat widget). Our team is always here to help! Thanks again, -Jeremy

Mike

Reviewed May 2019

Met our needs for our insurance program

We can track very accurately the people who are in our organization against our critical element of insurance coverage.

PROS

We are an amateur adult soccer league and our liability insurance carrier requires that we have a completed liability waiver for every player register. Our deductible increase substantially if we do not. The WaiverSign system allows us substantial features to make sure we can track every individual player before we let them enter a competition. Our national association that procures the insurance doesn't have a system in effect to coordinate the liability waiver with the registration and because we don't require all players to use online registration it lets us track the walkin registration as well.

CONS

The previous version didn't offer optional fields for the user to title. The newer edition that we started with this year does have that feature.

Hey Mike! Thanks so much for the review. We're thrilled that you've been with us since the early days, back before our current WaiverSign product was launched. It's great to hear the transition from our legacy product to our new web app has been a good one for you. If you ever need anything, please let us know! -Jeremy

Terral

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2020

A few more features and It would be perfect

We tried several gym management systems that have waiver features built in, but none of them actually hold up in court because it shows that the customer signed the waiver, but does not store the actual waiver with it. Waiversign has everything we need in a waiver that we need. It is easy to use and customize. We use it for our liability release waiver, gym rules agreement, and photo release agreement. i like that we can put all three documents under one link and customers can sign them all at once. If it could integrate with mailchimp, it would be amazing!

PROS

I love that it is so easy to use, set up, and store waivers. It does most of what we need for a fantastic price.

CONS

There are a few features I wish it had. First, I wish that it could integrate with mailchimp. That is a big deal! Second, I wish that it had it's own "kiosk mode". The app that they suggested we use for kiost mode on android is garbage, and my staff stay away from it because it's so complicated and confusing to use. It is a 3rd party app, but it would be nice if no 3rd party app was necessary.

value to function ratio

Thanks for the feedback. We agree that we wish we could offer a direct solution for Kiosk Modes -- however device management for Android is a hefty feature to build, which is why we've left it to third party kiosk apps. If you're open to considering iOS, the available kiosk app for iOS is far more simple to use. Our support team is well practiced in setting up both Android and iOS kiosks, so if you need any assistance with either of these things, give us a call or send over an email. Thank you!

Sandy

Reviewed April 2019

Best plan to replace paper waivers with digital waivers

Huge saving on postage and paper and time sending out paper waivers, getting them back, and then deciphering what was written by hand and entering it into the reservation system.

PROS

Digital Waivers are automatically submitted into the software program and don't have to be done on paper and then mailed.

CONS

Older generation that aren't computer savvy have a hard time getting through the process. That's not the fault of the software; it is the lack of skill on the customer completing the waiver.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to leave us a review. It's good to see that our application has been a great value for your team. We definitely can understand the generational gap and that signing digitally can intimidate some people. We definitely take those pain-points to heart and try to make things easier for people who struggle with using computers or smartphones. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our team is always quick to reply and can be contacted via In-App Chat (the little orange chat window). Thank you! -Jeremy

Pamela

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees

WaiverSign is Awesome

I used to have to mail a paper copy to the customer using my postage and envelopes, wait for a long time for the forms to be returned and then try to read the writing so I could enter the information myself. Now all of this has been eliminated and in one press of a key I can take care of all of that!

PROS

I like that it is so easy to email a link to our customers and they can take care of doing the waiver sign quickly and easily. No mailing of release forms or trying to enter the information for them.

CONS

I have no negative comments on WaiverSign. It has been such a help.

Hello Pamela! Sounds like you had quite the handful before. With the quantity of waivers you guys sign, I imagine that manually entering all of that data would have been a beast -- not to mention tracking people down who haven't signed! We're glad that WaiverSign has and continues to make your life easier. If you ever need anything from us, please let us know. You can reach us via the little Orange Chat icon at the bottom right corner of the app. -Jeremy

Kari

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed February 2020

Love the Customer support and care

Overall I really appreciate this product!

PROS

Customer support was urgent and available. The product was exactly what we needed to electronically create a solution rather than tracking down paper forms. Easy to send out and easy to track.

CONS

I had multiple forms that I wanted singed by multiple people and many missed the multiple places to sign. The program allows them to proceed even without signing all forms.

Reason for choosing WaiverSign

Cost and ease of developing the forms

Reasons for switching to WaiverSign

To create easy of tracking and delivering

Thank you for your review. We're glad our support team has been there for you! I've gone back and reviewed your support requests to find the situation you describe in your cons list -- I can see what you're referring to: the signer filled out their personal info for all three documents, during the signing step they dropped off after the first document or two, so only the ones they submitted went through. Unfortunately, there's little we can do to control if someone closes their window before completing a multi-document signing. But I've notified our team so that we can factor that scenario into future changes to the platform.

Replied July 2020

Ann

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed January 2021

Review from a one man band busines

Makes life easier for me, saves on printing and paper. I can see quickly who has signed the waivers.

PROS

Product is easy to use and implement. Nothing complicated for the recipient to do when completing the online form.

CONS

The mandatory requirement to put DOB every time or at all bothered some of my clients

Reason for choosing WaiverSign

It came highly recommended from someone in the same business using it for the same events I needed it for.

Thank you Ann! Since your review was posted we've updated our mandatory DOB field to be optional, so hopefully this helps us reach a full 10/10 for you.

Leslie

Reviewed April 2019

WaiverSign - the solution we didn't know we needed!

Signup, setup, and ease of use were flawless. Can't imagine improving on a system that works so well.

PROS

Saves an unbelievable amount of time. Simple to set up, saves countless hours, and no paper!

CONS

Nothing. We have been happy with all of the features, the pricing is great, and the customer service available.

Hi Leslie! Thanks so much for showing WaiverSign some love on Capterra. We're proud to have Canyon Rim Adventures as a client and we're thrilled you're happy with our software and support. If you ever need anything or have feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! -Jeremy

Armando

Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees

After one year

PROS

The software is very easy to use, support is always prompt

CONS

The lack of reporting ability, it would be nice to be able to pull reports based on the information collected in the waiver

Thank you for the feedback Armando! Reporting is definitely something we're lacking for our high usage clients such as yourself -- we're definitely keeping that in mind for future features and updates. We'll keep you in the loop as new features and functionality becomes available in the future. Glad to hear things are going well otherwise! We'll be in touch. - Jeremy

Replied June 2019

Max

Reviewed July 2019

Best Support Ever

PROS

The ability to create documents on the fly and customization of them and the ability to search for releasees.

CONS

Not being able to allow a customer to sign multiple forms after filling out one contact information sheet

Hey Max, thank you for the feedback, glad to hear WaiverSign is working out nicely for you. It is actually possible to have multiple forms signed off of one contact, so I'll reach out to walk you through that. Thank you! - Jeremy

Replied July 2019

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2021

I likes me some e-waivers

This has saved us time, paper, hassle, storage and whatever else you can imagine with paper documents.

PROS

What we really like about WaiverSign is that a customer can sign using our in-house tablet or their own personal smart phone — or even at home.

CONS

We would prefer to be able to eliminate duplicates from the accumulated database. We run tests using the same persona and all of those "test" submissions are part of the official record.

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear WaiverSign has been helpful for you.

Kat

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Great product!

Super easy to use, and saves a lot of time trying to chase people around.

PROS

I appreciate the ease of access and user friendliness for having people fill out waivers for our organization. We used to have people sign a physical copy of our waiver, but that was not as effective in getting the waiver back or saving it.

CONS

I'd like to be able to export the names of signed waivers into an excel spreadsheet.

NA

Hey there! We're glad to hear you're loving WaiverSign, and that we've earned a 10 out of 10 recommendation from you. Thank you for that. On a side note, in your listed cons for WaiverSign, you mentioned that you'd like the name of the signed waiver to be included on the excel export. That is indeed possible! You can do the following to achieve that: Navigate to 'Signed Documents' in the app, then navigate to 'Export Contacts' on the right. This will give you a CSV of all signers, the document name, and much more. Thanks again!

Replied January 2020