• Pros

• "I love the simplicity of everything in the UI. Integrations, registration process, presentation materials along with everything else one would use in a webinar, are all very easy to set up."

• "Demio is very easy to use. It does a great job of recording sessions and it is easy to download to Vimeo so that we can host it on our MemberMouse site."

• "It is easy to use. The stability of the platform. The quality of the shared screen projection."

• Cons

• "The scheduling process for daily webinars at the same time is cumbersome. It can be greatly improved. "

• "I do miss the functionality to have 2-way discussion, like in a conference call format. Ideally, I wouldn't need 2 different platforms for calls and webinars. "

• "The price is on the higher end of the scale, if you need more than 150 live participants. Some attendees are struggling with missing video or sound."

Browse Demio Reviews

Alka from Nutrition Camp

Glad to have found demio

Amazing. I am more regular with my webinars now.

Pros

The ease of use is amazing. Very intuitive and simple. Customer service is lovely. I love the design of the platform. And most important for me was to have everything in one place meaning having the live & evergreen options in 1 platform. Another great feature and my favorite is the ability to jump in live in an evergreen webinar. The ability to promote your products, add survey questions is another great feature.

Cons

1. I just wish there is plan for 100 attendees. That would be a great option. 2. It would also be nice to have a larger video option should you decide to be on video- perhaps on the left side with the ability to have it either as a square or circle.

Kleo from Merrick Courses Pry Ltd

Demio is the best webinar solution I've ever seen!

We're using Demio for all our webinars and content recording for our digital products and programs. Whenever we get stuck, we just ask the amazing team on the helpdesk.

Pros

So simple and straight forward to use and highly user friendly. Easy click on or off functions when adding components to your webinars, such as emails or customising your registration pages.

Cons

Some more reporting and statistics could be developed for the affiliate section, but I know that this is already in the making.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

We'd also checked out a couple of other webinar platforms like WebinarJam, Everwebinar and Get Response and again, Demio left them all for dead for functionality, simplicity and userfriendlyness.

David from VUEPOINT IDS INC

Great features but not ready for Prime Time

Trying to find an alternative to ZOOM for large 500+ webinar audience.. This is NOT it.

Pros

NO need to download an app for attendees. Really nice features, especially the action feature. Very intuitive set up . Simple to apply branding. Nice intuitive screen layout for hosts, presenters and attendees. BUT....

Cons

Deal breakers for us were the performance and browser limitations. If you plan to have a large webinar with 500+ attendees, the short list of browsers will be problematic. Also just plain performance was lacking, freeze outs, and inconsistent holds if there is any compromise in connectivity. Also, i did not like that you cannot grant the mic to an attendee independent of the camera. It appears to be all or nothing.

Lise from Online Haj

I absolutely love the software!

Really happy - both my live and evergreen webinars run smoothly and that's basically all I ask for. I am also really excited about the new insights that are provided. It makes it easier to learn from the webinars.

Pros

I am a longtime webinar user and have tried a lot of platforms out there. I have gotten so frustrated by poor customer service, unstable software and platforms covered in branding even when you pay to use it. So when I found Demio, I was so happy. The process of setting up your webinars is so quick. And what's more, I teach others how to do webinars, and teaching them how to use Demio is so easy.

Cons

Not much - I operate from Denmark and often I run into problems with translation on various steps of for example the sigh-up process, but that hasn't been a problem.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

I felt like Demio was most stable. I tried WebinarNinja once and had lots of connection issues and life is too short to deal with that! :-)

Amy from eWrit Filings LLC

The Best Decision I Have Made!

Being new to virtual learning, I had a few times that I needed assistance. I received swift, professional and friendly responses each time. The team communicates well in advance of updates. I have never had such an incredible experience with ANY company! Trusting a partner with my brand is the highest compliment and Demio has my trust 110%!

Pros

This software was built with marketing in mind. It is simple to use, customize and brand. I have trained in-person for 20 years and when the pandemic hit I did extensive research for on-line seminar platforms. After witnessing the mess of Zoom meetings first hand with my daughter's school, I was determined to do better for our clients. I found Demio. I have conducted over 15 webinars with this software and each time, I was asked about Demio as people raved about the "no download" ease of use! From registration, room set up and follow-up, Demio has me looking like a ROCK STAR ( and I have NEVER done webinars until now)

Cons

I haven't found anything I haven't liked so far...

Reasons for Choosing Demio

The promise of a download and stress free experience for my clients - the attendees. And the delivery of this promise is why I will remain a loyal customer.

Mar from Mar del Cerro. Meditación y Bienestar

Industry: Mental Health Care

Esta plataforma me ha ayudado a dar un gran paso en mi plataforma

Increíbles, es super profesional y amable con el cliente, mi audiencia ama las herramientas que ofrece y participar en el chat, es la forma más fácil de comenzar a hacer webinars.

Pros

Me encanta que es sencillo de implementar, fácil de comenzar, y es servicio técnica es paciente y preciso, ha sido una gran experiencia para mi y mi audiencia. Esta plataforma me ha ayudado a liberar un bloqueo que tenía con mis webinars, arman de manera sencilla el contenido y profesionalizar más mi práctica.

Cons

Me gustaría poder editar los correos más, sin embargo no es tan relevante y me gustará poder cerrar webinars pues hay unos que se saturan y sería ideal llenar otras fechas.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

Estuve como audiencia en otros webinars y este fue el que más me gustó, probé la opción gratuita y fue un sí sin pensarlo.

James from FirstPerson

A great product made by an even better company

Pros

The usability is so wonderful! Anybody and their grandma could use the backend of the platform. So easy. The best part about Demio isn't the platform though: It's the team. They're so nimble, responsive and agile. Features requests that I've made have actually become features. And they show me how they're progressing with their software builds. Great work!

Cons

It seems that the bandwidth (whether that's on our end or Demio's) can't handle large audiences above 100. We've had great experiences under 100 but begin to have complaints when we eclipse 100.

Mary from If I Made

New to Demio, but won't ever look back!

This software has been a game-changer. I'm so glad we no longer have to worry about dropping webinars, losing connections, or battling bad customer service to get anything donw.

Pros

We recently switched from WebinarJam to Demio, and we couldn't be happier. The ease of use, integrations, and customer service by far outperform any service we've tried to use before!

Cons

The only con I've found so far is that you can't simulate a "live" chat through automated webinars. But I've been told this will change in the future.

Lori from Fake Food Free Productions LLC

Could not be happier with my webinar platform choice

I'm working to transition my business from being heavily client-based to including online education through courses sold through webinars. I researched multiple options when looking for a place to host these webinars and finally decided on Demio. I can't express enough how excellent it has been to work with from a host/administrator perspective (I've also been an attendee on Demio webinars and am happy with that angle as well.) It is extremely easy to navigate and especially easy to use as a beginner. I also welcome that their pricing is straightforward. Customer support is quick and helpful as well. I like that it is browser-based, easy to control while presenting between slides, video and creating calls to action. It was also easy to configure and connect with my course platform, Kajabi.

Pros

Ease of set-up and use. Customer support.

Cons

I haven't come across anything that I don't like so far.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

The pricing structure was straightforward. This was ultimately my deciding factor. You know exactly how much it costs and how many attendees you can have with each plan. Zoom presented me with a confusing monthly payment plus paying for the number of attendees. Then once I learned it was browser-based, I was sold. I chose it over both Zoom and Go To Webinar because it is browser-based and doesn't require any type of download for attendees.

Fernanda from GAT

Best webinar tool

All the tasks involved in creating, streaming and communicating webinars use to take a lot of time and effort. Demio make everything easy and smooth, giving our team more time to dedicate to other efforts. I've tested a lot of webinar tools and found this to be the best UX around with great functionalities.

Pros

Easy to use and setup, don't need to download anything to access the webinar, reminders via email, chat, resources and pools during the webinar!

Cons

Lack of native integration with Hubspot - let's see how zapier work on that.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

Ease of use, features, fast support with intercom.

Greg from Invictus Educational Services, Inc.

Best Online Webinar Platform

I really like how easy and user friendly the platform is to use, not only for my staff but for our customers as well. Using this platform has helped streamline my process making administrative time much less. I'm leaving a review

Pros

I have used two other online webinar platforms before using Demio. The 1st one had such a limited functionality that it did not work for my business. The second one had 2 major crashes when I had over 150 people in my online class on 2 separate occasions. Demio is very reliable. All of the participants in my online classes report how easy it is to use. The data tools included are extremely helpful to my business. I am very fortunate to have this platform to help grow my business.

Cons

I have not experienced any problems at all yet. The customer service is excellent and the platform works flawlessly.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

One of the biggest decision makers was the customer service. Demio Seems like it is the most customer oriented and provides excellent service.

Ravinder from Unitedlex

Demio - An Ultimate webinar tool for marketing team

It has been good till now. The marketing team is really happy with the product and its features. It is really a value addition to the existing set of video conferencing solutions we have.

Pros

Demio is an ultimate webinar tool for the marketing team in an organization. The Demio user interface is simple, intuitive, and aesthetically pleasing. Users don’t have to worry about the hassle of hosting a webinar with Demio. Some of the cool features on Demio include joining a webinar using web browser be on computer or mobile (mobile app download is not required), simple user interface, HD real-time streaming with no delay, clear voice and video, Meeting recording, live chat support option with the Demio team, and 24/7 customer care support. Other features I like are actionable insights, automatic replays after the meeting, interactive room and Flexible Registration options for attendees.

Cons

HD feature works well with good internet bandwidth. It is a paid app with different subscription plans depending on the features but you can go for a demo version for 14 days to check the usefulness of the product.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

Some of the features like joining on a mobile phone without the mobile app, joining using a web browser, 24/7 customer support, and live chat customer support options are great. Voice and video quality is awesome.

Michelle from N-Vu

Industry: Photography

Favorite Webinar Software

This was so easy to setup and to use. Customer support and the education has be the best. If I have a question the customer service chat is so helpful. I love that it gives me articles to help myself and then a live person to communicate with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my guy...He is quick in response. I had a live event we couldn't present and so we did an automated event instead and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to combine the join link for those registrants. Worked like a charm.

Pros

The clean and intuitive use of the software The ability to replay the webinar and automate a replay. The ability to have public and private chat allows us to help presenter answer questions along the way.

Cons

The video/audio recordings I have to ask for it to work for windows 7 &8

Reasons for Choosing Demio

I wanted something that matched our brand style and replay and automated events. The chat windows within the webinar. The customer service.

Gemma from Legacy Makers

Favorite Webinar Software

I work with different clients who use different webinar software programs. So far I've not worked with anything that's as easy to use as Demio. WebinarJam has a tutorial on every page for everything (which it needs!), the Zoom webinar add-on doesn't have the option to add integrations based on people's actions during the webinar - compared to Demio I've found the other programs I've used limited and frustrating. Overall, Demio is a pleasure to work with.

Pros

Demio's interface is super user friendly - it's not necessary to watch any training videos/tutorials to understand how to use the software. It's very logical and easy to just log in and start using. Also, their customer service is so good! They always welcome feedback and actually implement requested changes fairly regularly to improve their software and make sure that they're providing the product that their customers want.

Cons

I think the 'Growth' plan (which includes automated events) is quite expensive compared to similar programs (others I've worked with are WebinarJam & Zoom) Demio's definitely better to use but I think cost is it's biggest downside.

Aleksandar from Awards International

Best changed we could have hoped for

We've been using another software for webinars for years before we finally decided to switch after series of crashes and bad experiences. Demio was the best change we could have hoped for.

Pros

First of all, the software is super easy to use. The overall user experience is probably one of the best I've ever seen for a SaaS. Pages look and function great, so far 0 issues, extra options like "just in time" webinar is a step towards marketing automation we needed.

Cons

So far our team did not encounter any issues with the software. We were confused with changing webinar name as it had to be changed on 3 places, but after we've figured it out we've seen the value of having it different (internal, external, social).

Aaron from Aaron Krall

Best live webinar software I’ve used

I’ve been using Demio the past few years to run webinars for my consulting business. I integrate with ClickFunnels and ActiveCampaign. Mostly I’ve used it to run lead gen webinars. I’ve never had any issues with it, and my show up rates have all been really good. I also cancelled my recurring webinar tool because they added recurring automated webinar. They are constantly improving the product too, each month coming out with new things. Love the tool.

Pros

- SUPER easy to use. Everything is really intuitive and easy to setup - Great support , the team there is amazing, responsive, supportive and love their customers - Users don’t need to download anything to use it, they just click and they’re in the webinar - Integrates with all the tools I’m using - Can run polls, update downloads, ask question, all kinds of stuff to engage the audience - Automatically records each webinar - Can setup automated recurring webinars - Can setup triggers to follow up with people who didn’t show up, who left early, watched the entire webinar, etc.

Cons

Can’t think of anything at the moment. I’ve been using it for a year and haven’t run into any issues.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

Cheaper, easier to use, great onboarding.

Wilfrido from accounting

Greta opción for your webinars

For a young segment of our prospects or even in internal training the use of this tool is great for us. It has a lot of stability and great transmission quality.

Pros

The simplicity of its use without the need to download large files or large add-ons that you will only use once.

Cons

Sometimes the use of a slightly known tool discourages my clients to use it for reasons of trust and credibility and prefer a more "traditional" option.

Jack from Optimize Selling Solutions

Demio Rocks

I have used Demio for about a year and have loved the tool. In the beginning it was a little buggy but the team was responsive each time I had a problem and got the issue resolved rather quickly. It was a fairly new tool when I started using it so it is understandable that it would have some bugs.

Pros

Cons

I don't like that Webinar platforms like Demio don't have better functionality with regard to audience participation. I would like for my audience to be able to use their microphone to ask questions and make comments. This functionality doesn't exist on Demio or other Webinar platforms.

Response from Demio

Replied September 2018

Hey Jack, so great to see you leave such an awesome review! We've also recently reached out to chat with you about the use case you mentioned here, with turning on attendee mics and webcams. Just as a reminder, you can easily turn on any attendee mic/webcam in the Demio rooms with a few quick clicks. For anyone interested, here's a quick look at it: http://help.demio.com/running-an-event/other/how-to-turn-on-attendee-mics-webcams Hope this helps and thank you again!

Pamela from Toro Taxes

Simple & Professional

Demio is a great selling platform, but it doesn't meet all of our needs as we focus more on training and education.

Pros

Easy to use for the admin and viewer; the platform is good looking and its overall simple design is very well received by attendees - one of the best looking webinar platforms I've seen; recent updates make banding and customization a bit better - they are continually improving; VERY responsive customer service!

Cons

customization and branding on notifications and emails is limited; can't quiz for education purposes and can't track polling questions; limited metrics; using YouTube to show a video during a webinar is tricky and not seamless

Reasons for Choosing Demio

it did not require an app download to attend a webinar like GoToWebinar; it looked more professional than WebinarJam or Zoom; it is easier to set up and use than GoToWebinar or Zoom; it is possible to show a pre-recorded video during the webinar and at a reasonable price point

Matt from Landscape Marketing Pros, Ltd.

Simple, Yet Powerful Webinar Software

Pros

Cons

The only very slight drawback is that the on-demand webinar function only has the option to send an attendee directly to the webinar room. It would be a great feature to have 15 minute increments or set times through the day but without receiving dozens of admin notification emails regarding the start of a webinar. However, most attendees seem to want to join immediately anyway, so no complaints.

John from OptionsMeister

Review of Demio Webinar Software

Overall my experience is satisfactory. I use the software on a daily basis for my live trading room and it rarely crashes or has other issues. An occasional hiccup, but most of the time it is solid.,

Shobhit from Intentional product manager

Works flawlessly

Gotten more people to sign up for my webinars

Pros

It works flawlessly! Was ridiculously easy to setup and the neat outline of the landing page gave me an immediate bump on registrations. I switched from another webinar provider and could not be happier

Cons

Nothing so far. Landing page formats are limited but works well for me as it adds simplicity

David from ShiftShapers Strategies

Everything you need. Nothing You Don't.

We are trying to educate large numbers of our community on new ways of doing business, new best practices, etc. Demio allows us to do that on a very effective one-to-many platform.

Pros

The entire set up process is intuitive and clear. Even if this is your first webinar, the applications steps you through everything you need to do to produce and communicate a first-class webinar and experience for your attendees.

Cons

I would like to be able to record the chat as well, but I know that is in process for a future release. I think it would be helpful to be able to create a time range rather than just a start time. Being able to use native PowerPoint would also be great. It is a bit pricey.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

After researching, Zoom is more of a conversational tool. While it CAN be used for a "webinar" it isn't really a true webinar and it lacks some of the backstage components that make Demio a more interesting, and for us - a more appropriate choice.

Anna from StormwateRx LLC

Industry: Environmental Services

Got us into the webinar game!

We want to provide industrial customers with the technical knowledge they need about stormwater compliance issues and solutions so they can make informed decisions for their business.

Pros

Demio was extremely easy to learn, use and manage during a live webinar. As the administrator and host, I was not distracted by excessive, unnecessary features and controls. The technical support was SUPERB! The live team answered my questions promptly and thoroughly and sent an email with the conversation for me to reference.

Cons

There is no dial-in capability. For us, this limited the number of people we were willing to present to as it would have been hard to keep up with the text chat, and it frustrated a few of our attendees who did not have sound set up on their desktop computers.

Ease of use

Jennifer from National Institute for Social Media

Great Webinar Platform

Demio has been super easy to work with, set up, and manage. I have truly appreciated the responsiveness of the team when I have had questions and the videos they provide to help you learn the platform. Happy to have made the choice to move our webinars here!

Pros

I love that the email confirmations are built into this system and don't require double work on my part. This system also offers easy registration pages, automatically mutes attendees so you don't have to deal with annoying sounds throughout the webinar, and starts the recording automatically.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

Cost, ease of use, # of attendees in each plan

Alain from Picard Studio LLC

Launched My First Online Course with Demio

I used Demio for my first launch of my online art workshop E-Course. It was my first time running live webinars. I ran 5 of them and Demio was a very effective and supportive user experience. I had a number of questions, and support was very quick in responding to meet my needs. The webinars just work, with a fantastic clean interface that is super easy to learn and execute with. I generated very high conversions of over 20% during these live events, and I consider Demio a big reason for my success. Thank you Demio!

Pros

I love the simple web-based platform that Demio offers. It is clean and easy for others to use that are not tech savvy. I have alot of clients that are older, and this we-based platform is a big win. No downloading of apps needed, it just works.

Cons

the price for a room of 500 was high, understandably, and I need that large room size when running the live webinar masterclasses. That was the one sticking point. But I was very glad I purchased it, because I needed the space. Demio delivered with a robust platform.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

simple, clean easy to use interface, web-based platform, integration with Kajabi site

Uno from UnoRolf

The #1 webinar platform, I recommend to my clients

I work with online marketing and always recommend Demio. The user experince is overall great, and I experience a bit higher showup rate than on most other platforms. The feature to share polls and buttons is amazing.

Pros

Demio has a neat and smooth interface, both for the host and the attendees. Then the CTA-buttons combined with polls and the option to redirect people after det webinar is great.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

Demio has a better interface, and the option to create buttons and redirects makes the difference in conversion rates.

Jeff from Star Social Medla

I have used Demio from the start, great platform that preforms flawlessly every time. Two thumbs up!

Pros

I'm able to host a few presenters on a webinar without any problems. The cross browser compatibility makes it my go-to webinar platform to draw a crowd and make money. The auto record feature has consistently given me great recordings that I can download or give people a link.

Cons

Not much I can say negative about Demio. It might take a new presenter a few minutes before a webinar to find all of the controls, but after that we are golden.

Sveta from Home Staging Step by Step

Great, easy to use Live Webinar platform

I taught my first Live Webinar last night. I prepared and set everything up in advance. It was an easy set-up and whatever questions I had, Demio team answered them promptly. I am looking forward to my next webinar!

Pros

The ease of set up and the ease of use. Excellent support from the team as well. Technology works well.

Cons

Nothing much yet, except it doesn't integrate with MailerLite (have to work through Zapier). Also that there is only 50 people allowed into the room on the Starter plan and the decision to upgrade to a bigger plan is irreversible for that one month, even if the 50 people limit wasn't attained. That I can't reopen a Live event once it was closed (by mistake).

Peter from Academy of Business Owners

I love Demio

I present live webinars to small-business owners a few times each week. They subscribe support service I offer. I store the recordings as course material for their future reference. And I present live sales webinars. I plan to use their Evergreen webinar system to deliver those sales webinars unattended.

Pros

Demio is simple to use. Great pricing. My clients join via a browser so no need to download anything. Super-fast helpdesk client support. Idiot-proof, as I discovered as I disconnected myself as a presenter yesterday, and took just 30 seconds to reconnect. My viewers barely noticed.

Cons

I haven't bumped into any challenges worth mentioning. I had a seamless transition from working with GoToWebinar. (And after 10 years with GTW I expected a lot more learning curve.)

Alexis from Marketing

Better than any Webinar Software I’ve Used

I love Demio because it’s so easy to use. Click and go. I would love better analytics for emails and the replays.

Pros

I love that it’s easy to use. Hit a few buttons and it’s done. Plus having an entire page for the replays is great.

Cons

I need better analytics for tracking who has watched the replays. Also, I need to be able to see who has opened all of the emails.

Easier to use

Great for Webinars

Overall, I have had a great experience on their free trial; however, with the higher monthly cost associated to the software, it's harder for me to justify as a freelance contractor at this point. When I am able to scale, this will be a tool for the grabbing!

Pros

This is a very clean, intuitive, and streamlined software that allows you to host quality webinars on a simple to use platform.

Cons

For a small business or freelancer, it is more on the expensive side to similar platforms.

Niels from Boostz

Great easy-to-use webinar platform for every kind of business!

Pros

- Easy-to-use interface with a great summary of your own events lined up - You can see all kinds of statistics about your webinar in terms of use by your audience - Landingspage is easy to edit - Price/Quality is great! - Customer Support is really helpful and positive - Supported by the most used browsers - Development team is open for your suggestions about the platform - Awesome resources/handout functions within the webinar where you can share offers/links with the audience - Automation! Many integrations with other platforms which make your life easier by automating registrations and labeling certain groups of people. - Automation rules are great. This means that the system knows who hasn't watched and can then send an e-mail.

Cons

- Still missing some minor features (support for pointers to go to the next slide) - A more elaborate tracking system so I can see where registrants are coming from (partners, social media or newsletters). They are working on this right now.

Joel from The Manoah International LLC

Demio Review

The software is great! Easy to use. But any software without a good customer support shows the lack of company-customer commitment. Demio customer service is great. They "work" with you to offer as much help as possible. Overall, my experience with Demio is great!

Pros

When I first heard about the software, I thought, well this is just like any other webinar platform. I did not take it seriously. But once I got into the software I was amazed at the simplicity and ease of use! I have tried couple more webinar softwares. Compared to those, Demio is clean, simple, easy to set up, appealing, and it works great! The Dashboard is clean and actually helped me set up my first webinar with ease. I like the simplicity the most.

Cons

The Q/A feature, and the attendee allowance. If Demio provides the Q and A feature and higher attendee feature for the recommended package, it would be great!

Nachum from Book Like A Boss

So simple and yet so powerful

Webinars is increasingly becoming a crucial part of our marketing and Demio just fits our needs and is simple to set-up and use.

Pros

I love how it comes with every feature right out of the box and it just works brilliantly. I love that I can set everything once and it just works. After the webinar ends it automatically saves the webinar in the cloud and sends out the replay as soon as its finished to everyone who registered including with my custom message. For me time matters and Demio saves me hours of annoying work.

Cons

I don't like the word "Cons". Every software (including my own) can always have additional features that fits a specific targets needs. That's not a con, it's how software works. What you really want to do is look at the team (which rocks!) and see if they are consistently improving the product (which they are).

Cesar from Legalcloud

Amazing product

Amazing. I've tried a few platforms, but Demio was the best. Not the most feature-packed alternative, but it has everything you need to host an amazing webinar experience. Best UX in the segment, really good streaming technology, really good support and is launching new features in a fast pace.

Pros

User Experience Almost no delay or lag Video and audio quality Insight tab (analytics)

Cons

No custom domain or subdomain More metrics about every registrant

Jacqueline from The Management Academy

Easy to use for me and my attendees!

Pros

I love the reminder feature that helps my attendees actually attend my webinar by sending emails to them the day before, and hour before and 15 minutes before the webinar starts!

Cons

Did not like that participants had to be on chrome browser but they listened to the issues we were having and now my participants can use any browser they want! Demio is very responsive to user feedback and has made many upgrades and changes based on that feedback.

JP from Self-employed

Deleting all the other apps

It’s been an easy transition from having so many different platforms for each task to having just Demio for everything.

Pros

If there’ One thing I think softwares and apps should do is to make us forget we’re using a platform and just feel like this is how the world is. It’s like driving a car... you have to learn and it’s complicated, but once you do, stepping on the gas, on the breaks, stirring the wheel... it all just comes natural and all your brain cares about is your destination. That’s how I view and review what I use for my business. I’m not techy, I’m not in the software business, I just want to talk to my audience online, to present my work, to sell through webinars and to have meetings woth a remote team across the globe. I don’t care about anything else and I will remember your brand because you made me forget it when I needed to focus on my destination.

Cons

The color green. Seriously... why are there so many platforms that choose green as their color?

Patricia from A por Ello, LLC

Very easy to use

I only started using it recently, but the experience so far has been great.

Pros

That my customers can easily go to a webinar without having to download a software and come complicated steps. That it was very easy for me to setup and understand how to use, and what I didn't know I got very prompt help from customer support.

Cons

I'm not clear yet on how to do the integrations.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

I liked the option to customize the room with my brand and room size for my launch

Easy to use for first-time webinar giver

I will definitely use Demio for upcoming webinars.

Pros

I found that the software was VERY intuitive, but the main reason why I chose Demio is because the webinar viewer does not have to download software. I was also impressed with its integration into Convertkit.

Cons

On one of our three webinars, the signal kept dropping for viewers, and I believe this had to do with our wifi strength rather than the software. Not sure.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

Because the webinar viewer does not have to download software.

Guido from DBAV

Great software, good value

Pros

The software is clear and easy-to-use. Everyone gets their own entrance link. You can download the video afterwards and for instance post it to YouTube or Facebook. It is very good value for money when you look at Zoom you need to commit to the software for a year to make it work.

Cons

Only a payment feature, directly through Demio, but that is a work in progress. Now a Zapier workaround is required.

Price, accessibility.

Lucia from Nextip

The webinar software I was looking for and with great chat support

Great experience, especially through fast chat.

Pros

I was looking for a webinar software to create valuable content for my customers. Problem was that I needed a way to create a community where each partecipant could interact with me but without seeing each other for privacy and business reasons (working in a B2B market). I found my answer in Demio: It's a very versatile software that allows private chat with my audience as well as broadcast messages, polls and other cool features. Also the good thing is that you can download the recording so that you can put it somewhere else (in my case I have a knowledge site where I put other staff for my customer). But if you don't have it is not a problem as Demio has a re-play url for external access. Overall I can say it's a very good product with a very easy-to-use interface and gives a lot of space to let you customize your registrazion/thank you page as well as the reminder emails you send.

Cons

The only things I would improve are maybe: let the customer choose the compression level of the recorded video (in case I'd need a better quality) and somehow remove the demio logo on every email. But I would super-suggest this product for personal and business usage!!!

Gwendoline from Editions Biz

My favorite tool for webinars

Pros

Demio is really easy to use, we have everything we need and the team support is here to help you if you have any question! I'm really happy to use Demio for my business and I recommend it to all my friends who needs to do webinars

Cons

I'd love to have more personnalization for subscription page for my webinars. But it doesn't really bother me as I use other services for this.

Jordan from Systems Saved Me

Industry: Online Media

I love the interface + backend, but the integrations could be better

Their customer support is wonderful and one rep in particular was awesome spending sometimes an hour with me to make sure it was right,

Pros

I love the interface of the platform when you do live webinars! Love the emojis and the overall modern feel of it. Most webinar platforms are clunky and terrible. I also love the backend because it's easy to find everything you're looking for.

Cons

I would say more in-depth integrations. I don't like having to use Zapier or having ugly buttons on my LeadPages in order to connect to Demio. It messes with the overall look of the page and I would have to hire an HTML person to come in and custom code.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

I liked the modern look of it and it didn't feel like a webinar like the other platforms. It felt more like an online classroom.

Martin from BOOM Business Limited

I have been using since the beginning. Very easy to use yet powerful, support is fast and accurate.

Pros

Ease of use, integrations with my CRM app, great as a training tool. Fast to get up and running effectively. So far I have found it to be 100% reliable.

Cons

Registration page customisation is a little basic. So I use my own landing page and the button code sometimes does not give exactly what I am looking for. Example position on page. At time I also would like it bigger.

Stephanie from Wolfe Collective Wealth

Easier than I thought

Amazing. I will continue to use and recommend it.

Pros

I had been seeking a webinar support program that would allow me to pre-record and engage with clients, and Demio was the perfect fit. I'm not techy and I had a TON of questions, but the online chat feature with customer service is hands-down the best I've experienced. That was what did it for me. Great product, user friendly, and a good price. I converted my first ever online sales using Demio ONE TIME. Highly recommend.

Cons

The "how to use" videos were hard to see (small on the screen) and some of the features aren't as intuitive as I'd expect, but because the customer service is so great, you can ask them and it's fine.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

The features and the customer service (online chat)

Clifford from New Energy Work

Its just the best

They are awesome. Period.

Pros

Demio is just the best - it started off really good and is now basically awesome. I used GoToWebinar for years before switching and it let me down almost every webinar - which basically meant I was a nervous wreck before during and after every live webinar. Demio however is super stable and super easy. I used to use a crew of 3 for webinars before to help when it all went pear shaped - now I just do them on my own - super chilled - no stress - more fun. I can't believe now I suffered so long using another platform.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like and they fix and improve things I didn't even realise needed improving.

Tracy from Simply Squared Away

Not a glitch at all

Great experience.

Pros

I did my first launch with four webinars and it went without a single tech issue or glitch. Everyone was able to get on. It ran great. No one had to download anything to join in.

Cons

I want to be able to hold meetings where everyone can see each other.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

Wanted to try it without my guests needing to download anything.

Kathleen from Wolfe Creative, Inc.

Super for sales webinars

I used Demio for selling my online education program. It was really user friendly and worked great for me.

Pros

I think it was pretty easy to use and I enjoyed the automation of emails.

Cons

On the playback, I wish you could see the comments that occurred live.

Amy Porterfield's group.

Love it

Pros

This was the easiest product to use in the webinar space. I love that it’s browser-based, and the like live replays are the easiest to implement and use

Cons

It was a bit of a learning curve when I first started, but that was several years ago. The most recent changes have been so intuitive, and I love it