• Pros

• "Easy to use, reliable and fast support. And clean and beautiful design. "

• "It’s very easy to use, I love the fact that I can give people a handout. I love the countdown before I start. Gives me a great boost and it makes me start the webinar with a big smile"

• "- Demio is user friendly and doesn't require a download. - The customer service is excellent and tech support is prompt. - Reliable - little to no issues during live events. "

• Cons

• "It seems that the bandwidth (whether that's on our end or Demio's) can't handle large audiences above 100. We've had great experiences under 100 but begin to have complaints when we eclipse 100."

• "The "how to use" videos were hard to see (small on the screen) and some of the features aren't as intuitive as I'd expect, but because the customer service is so great, you can ask them and it's fine."

• "A few features missing, but thanks to their open product development board, I’m confident they’ll be implemented shortly "

Browse Demio Reviews

Mischa from INNAX

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Webinars, events and internal comms

Still able to host events in a digital, work from home world.

Pros

The ease of use. Every new user i show this to, or invite to work with demio can host awebinar or presentation within minutes. Since the lockdown prevented us from hosting events internally and for events to get to know our customers we have used demio as a digital alternative. Im certain we will keep using it even after the pandemic.

Cons

More flexibility and interaction with the public. Would like to create a longer event and schedule it on the calender instead of the standard 1hr block thats is available now.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

Ease of use and ease to set up. The fact that we could record our session automatically was a big plus.

Reasons for Switching to Demio

Teams live event didnt work out for us. There were a lot of struggles with setting up a live event.

Response from Demio

Replied February 2021

Hi Mischa! Ashley here, from Demio. I'm really glad to see you're enjoying Demio's ease of use and ease of set up! I have passed your feedback onto our team and am really grateful for your review! Thank you!

Hayley from Quiet Connections

Love it! Excited about the new marketing features coming out

Demio has been a great addition to our toolkit throughout this pandemic and allowed us to offer automated and on demand sessions as well as in-person sessions. Using Demio has increased our mailing list. It's been a great solution for a socially anxious community as the tech is really each and they are confident they won't be on camera/audio.

Pros

Demio has been great. Love that you can easily create a landing page that looks great; send out automated reminders with a customised message; link with Mailchimp (should the person signing up approve that, which is probably 50/50); it's lovely that our socially anxious community cannot accidentally turn on their camera, as has happened via Zoom. Replays can be automatically sent out. A great feature is the ability to share handouts for download within the webinar chatbox. Love that Demio are regularly updating their product and sharing their roadmap.

Cons

On some video playbacks, the sound seems to have been glitchy. Some people have found it hard to access or hear at times, though I believe this seems to have resolved. Presenters cannot access via a mobile phone. It's more suited to using from a laptop. Would be nice to have the option to have everyone on screen - as we have had to go back to using Zoom for some calls because of this.

Reasons for Switching to Demio

Because people felt confused by the tech and and also worried about being put on camera or accidentally turning the camera on.

Response from Demio

Replied March 2021

Hi Hayley! Ashley here, from Demio. Thanks a lot for your honest feedback and thoughtful review! I have sent along your comments to our product team. We really appreciate your review!

David from VUEPOINT IDS INC

Great features but not ready for Prime Time

Trying to find an alternative to ZOOM for large 500+ webinar audience.. This is NOT it.

Pros

NO need to download an app for attendees. Really nice features, especially the action feature. Very intuitive set up . Simple to apply branding. Nice intuitive screen layout for hosts, presenters and attendees. BUT....

Cons

Deal breakers for us were the performance and browser limitations. If you plan to have a large webinar with 500+ attendees, the short list of browsers will be problematic. Also just plain performance was lacking, freeze outs, and inconsistent holds if there is any compromise in connectivity. Also, i did not like that you cannot grant the mic to an attendee independent of the camera. It appears to be all or nothing.

Reasons for Switching to Demio

In the end, i did not make the switch

Response from Demio

Replied July 2020

Hi David! Bethany here from the Demio team. Thank you so much for your honest review! We're so glad that you signed up for a trial to check out Demio! We're always making improvements to our platform to bring better experiences in the webinar room! We'd love for you to check out our recent updates! Just reply to this message and we'd be happy to set up a new trial for you! Thank you again for sharing your experience with Demio!

Ashley from Gap Science

Industry: Law Enforcement

Demio is more user-friendly and offers better capabilities

We spent a lot of time researching webinar platforms, and we have never regretted purchasing Demio. Highly recommend.

Pros

We love how user-friendly it is. Anyone can easily figure out how to use and customize the webinar rooms. They also offer better features (customize registration page and add logo or background, customize automatic emails, can send replay links, PowerPoints/handouts, call to action links, polls, public and private chat boxes, etc). We have rarely had any issues, and if issues do come up it’s usually something we can troubleshoot on our own.

Cons

If we had to pick something that is our least favorite, it might be that the platform is not supported on Internet Explorer. We make sure to let our customers know which browses are supported and send them a video on how to use Demio before it begins.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

We loved their customizable features, ease of use, and price point.

Response from Demio

Replied February 2021

Hey Ashley! Ashley here, from Demio. I really appreciate your thoughtful review and am thrilled to see that you're enjoying Demio and the features we have to offer! Thank you for noting your concern about Internet Explorer - I am passing that onto my product team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to support with any questions!

Stephanie from Stephanie Atse

Amazing experience - 100% recommend

I loved that Demio recorded my webinars. It was really easy to create a replay for the non attendees. And I appreciated a lot the possibility to show my face, or my slides, OR BOTH (!!), in just one click! So easy to use and pleasant when you want to create a more dynamic and spontaneous experience.

Pros

I had the most amazing experience ever. My webinars were easy to create, well-designed, and looked very professional. I appreciated the possibility to select the questions that popped up during the webinar and automatically move them into a specific area, so that I could easily find them at any time. Actually, my assistant did this work for me and we could chat together, and I could see her comments in a private area. Very useful to check if everything is working well without answering to my audience or checking my phone to get an answer... The customer service is the best I have ever known! They helped me figuring out how to upload my slides, answered ALL my questions in a very short time, and were really kind. I absolutely love Demio and the staff working for them! 100% worth my investment.

Cons

Everything was perfect. I don't have nothing wrong to say about it...

Reasons for Choosing Demio

It was recommended by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I wanted to have the best tool to create my webinars.

Response from Demio

Replied February 2021

Hi Stephanie! Ashley here, from Demio. I'm so thrilled to see that you're having great success with Demio! Your thoughtful review means a lot to us - thank you!

Mark from Premier British Acting Academy Ltd

Industry: Performing Arts

Very impressive first impression.

Brilliant! If your undecided or swayed by other features or price brackets of competitors Demio is worth the extra money (although it is cheaper than some) and it has all the features you need to run an amazing webinar. 100% positive.

Pros

Easy to use. Confident that it will work. Easy to manage and set up integrations. Simple to edit and make changes to registration pages. Super fast and friendly support.

Cons

Competitors might have a couple of extra features but with Demio everything actually works! And I’m sure there bringing out updates all the time.

Reasons for Switching to Demio

Parts of the WebinarNinja interface I found to be clunky and hard to use. Features didn’t work. Lots of issues after a recent upgrade making it unusable for me. Spent hours reporting issues. Needed software solution I could rely on.

Response from Demio

Replied February 2021

Hi Mark! Ashley here, from Demio. Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! I'm so happy to see you're finding Demio easy to use and are finding success with our support team. Your feedback means a lot to us - thank you!

Bryn from Tanda

Great product, great team

Overal, very happy with Demio

Pros

Having used every other webinar software, Demio is the best for marketers and in my opinion the end-users as well. Everything looks good, makes sense, and the features are pretty cool.

Cons

Occasionally people with wild security settings aren't able to join sessions, but Demio are very responsive and helpful in trying to get those users into the webinar

Reasons for Switching to Demio

Demio has way better features and customisation.

Response from Demio

Replied February 2021

Hi Bryn! Ashley here, from Demio. Thanks so much for your thoughtful review. Your feedback is really important to us, and means a lot. Please don't hesitate to reach out to support with any questions you may have!

Cody from Primerica

Great webinar software

Pros

Ease of use, the automated webinar feature, and no limits on concurrent webinars

Reasons for Switching to Demio

Automated replays mainly, but a web based interface vs an installed software interface was important too

Response from Demio

Replied August 2020

Hi Cody! Bethany here from the Demio team. Thank you so much for submitting your review! We're so glad that you're enjoying hosting Automated Webinars with us!

Chris from Sightline Ophthalmic Associates

Great product for novice!

Excellent experience!

Pros

We did our first virtual continuing education program and had about 200 people attend. We were very nervous about technical issues. From the start, the setup, registration process, setting up the presentation, going live and the back end data captured were all fantastic! Would highly recommend to anyone setting up larger virtual meetings.

Cons

We did not have any issues with the program.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

We went with Demio because of their registration process for attendees as well as the data collected on those that attended the meeting.

Response from Demio

Replied March 2021

Hey Chris, Penny here from Demio. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're thrilled to hear that your first virtual continuing education program went well and look forward to you running more events on Demio! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if there is anything else you need. Thanks again!

Jose from Happy Gut Life

Don't Waste Your Time Vetting... THIS IS THE ONE!

Alas, we've moved on to a more complex platform but will 100% recommend this to anyone just getting started, entrepreneurs, small businesses without a digital team, or anyone who just wants to get their info/product out there ASAP.

Pros

Every element from getting started quickly, getting the support on the things that were unfamiliar, to executing and getting our product in the hands of so many that need it was priceless.

Cons

If we didn't need to automate the behavior of participants with the integration of our follow-up email sequences, etc., we would have happily stayed.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

Demio hands down is easier to use, cost less, takes less time to get going, and IT'S EASY FOR THE USER!

Response from Demio

Replied March 2021

Hi Jose! Ashley here from Demio. Thanks a lot for your thoughtful review! You'll always have a home with us here at Demio, should you ever need us :) Thank you again!

Nathan from Saddleback Church

Brilliant Platform and Software and will only get better!

The big obvious problem we needed to solve was, "How do we host events when we aren't allowed to host events in person." This gave the best solution and was super fun and created amazing engagement! As we used it more we began to create more consistent and smaller, intimate events that were very rewarding to all involved.

Pros

We used this as a presentation platform to run LIVE events. Being able to have multiple "Presenters" and being able to produce shows, and content in REAL TIME was fantastic! It was very easy to use. I enjoyed the Preparing the Room function in advance where you could upload your content: slides, videos, handouts; all at once before even starting. It took a lot of the stress off. There is also the option to add those things during the session too for last minute changes. The Customer Support Team was very helpful and responsive! We would have 50-200 people in our events. The registration process and being able to customize your registration page for events added a personal touch to every event we did. The Demio team has created a road map of their upcoming features and they are super transparent and listen to suggestions and comments as well. This software is amazing and will only get better!

Cons

There were a few instances where videos would restart, however it was all fixed with updates.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

I had seen this software professionally implemented by the STORY Conference. After I saw what this software could do when attending their events through Demio, I knew this was the solution and would provide ways to engage our audience even better than just putting on a LIVE video recording. This would allow some good relationships as well as top tier features. Thank you, Demio!

Response from Demio

Replied March 2021

Hey Nathan, Penny here from Demio. We appreciate your time in sharing this insightful review. So glad to hear that you enjoy using Demio and that our Support Team was able to help you with what you need! Your continuous feedback and suggestions are so helpful for us to keep finding ways to improve Demio and bring more value to our users. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team if there is anything else you need. Thanks again!

Gina from Limit Breaker

The only webinar platform I tried

Pros

I tried a lot of different webinar platforms and Demio by far, was the most up to date of them all. Its platform is incredibly easy to use and very pleasing to look at too. A lot of other webinar platforms are very dated. A major plus for me (because I wanted to set up automated and evergreen webinars) was that Demio allows you to upload your video files directly to it. Other platforms I found force you to do a live recording and use that as your evergreen webinar. Either that or link an existing YouTube or Vimeo video which looks unprofessional and jarring in a webinar environment.

Cons

There are a few things I feel are missing from Demio. One is being able to send a replay link to people who attended on-demand or evergreen webinars so they can watch again if they missed it. Another is having the times listed when users register be visible in their local timezone. You can only set a timezone right now. So if you're in a different timezone to the person registering, they would need to work out the actual time of the webinar based on the time-zone displayed. Having said this, Demio have brilliant support and when I flagged this with them, they added it to their suggested improvements area. You can then 'vote' for changes you'd like to see. So I have no doubt these changes will happen in the future.

Response from Demio

Replied November 2020

Hi Gina! Ashley here, from Demio. Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Demio. I'm so glad you're finding great success with our 'upload video' feature. Your feedback on what's missing is really important to us and I'll be sure it's passed along to the rest of our product team! Thanks again!

Kleo from Merrick Courses Pry Ltd

Demio is the best webinar solution I've ever seen!

We're using Demio for all our webinars and content recording for our digital products and programs. Whenever we get stuck, we just ask the amazing team on the helpdesk.

Pros

So simple and straight forward to use and highly user friendly. Easy click on or off functions when adding components to your webinars, such as emails or customising your registration pages.

Cons

Some more reporting and statistics could be developed for the affiliate section, but I know that this is already in the making.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

We'd also checked out a couple of other webinar platforms like WebinarJam, Everwebinar and Get Response and again, Demio left them all for dead for functionality, simplicity and userfriendlyness.

Reasons for Switching to Demio

Even though GoToWebinar was good, it is very clunky, rigid and old-school and it's also triple the price!

Response from Demio

Replied July 2020

Hi Kleo! Bethany here from the Demio team! Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that you're enjoying using Demio for your amazing webinars!

Demio a dynamic platform for creating your webinars

We use Demio for webinars, conferences, support through screen sharing and for training workshops to our staff in addition to the above mentioned it has become a powerful tool to generate sales opportunities thanks to we can interact much more with our future customers, the main problem we have managed to solve with Demio is the number of participants as it has allowed us to access economic plans with which we can make meeting rooms of up to 500 participants

Pros

Demio is a platform for developing webinars that provides a user experience like no other which you can see first hand once you observe the dynamic and organized interface with which the software has which is focused on electronic marketing, has the right tools to make your webinars a success such as live chat, event management, multi hosts, screen sharing, surveys and more things that will allow the development of your seminars is fluid, apart from this Demio is not an expensive software in relation to its other competitors

Cons

It has few options to customize the software and usually users like to adjust the program according to their needs, it still lacks integrations with third parties especially since it is a software intended for marketing, the mobile app for android does not perform well, the free trial is not very complete since many of the features are not available

Response from Demio

Replied March 2021

Hey there, Penny here from Demio! Thank you so much for this insightful review. Happy to hear that you find the features in Demio useful for your seminars. We understand that having more native integrations options and customisations within Demio would be helpful for you and we've shared your feedback with our Product Team. If you have any other questions or if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. Thanks again!

Ernest from ActiveCampaign

Easy and versatile

Demio has been great for our use cases. We began our journey with Demio with 1 program/event in mind, and as we grew and explored we have begun to use Demio for many different use cases. From Marketing to Sales to Customer education and success — we've been able to take advantage of Demio's versatility and different event types to create experiences that span the entire customer lifecycle. The integration capabilities, as well as the analytics provide a great deal of information and capabilities that make our lives easier on the back end, and help us to iterate and refine our webinar/digital event program to make for a great customer experience.

Pros

Demio makes it simple to create and run a digital event. The interface is clean, intuitive, and easy to navigate. The backend is self-explanatory and easy to set up. The actual webinar rooms have great options, are easy to figure out and use, and well-designed for a positive digital event experience. From presenting slides, adding polls, adding handouts, playing videos, looking at analytics, sending automated emails, answering questions, getting a recording of the event, and promoting/sharing the registrations links — Demio makes all of this easy and just a few clicks away.

Cons

The video and audio quality aren't always the best. Presentation slides appear blurry, video feed can go in and out, and the audio isn't always clear. Some features seem incomplete, or could benefit from having just a bit more flexibility and personalization, but A/V improvements would make a world of difference.

Response from Demio

Replied December 2020

Hi Ernest. Ashley here, from Demio. Thank you for this honest review. I'm so glad you're finding Demio easy to use, and are expanding your use cases! Regarding your audio/video feedback, we understand how critical each session is and will reach out personally with our technical support to see what optimizations we can make together. Please keep your eyes peeled for our follow up. Thank you again!

Steven from Matrix Media

Why I switched to Demio

I switched from GoToWebinar to the easy to set up Demio. The software has a beautiful and intuitive design which I really love. Also, the support time is fast (and fun:)

Pros

Easy to use, reliable and fast support. And clean and beautiful design.

Cons

I can't think of any cons, it isn't the cheapest but definitely the best.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

It's in the little details like better and intuitive chat possibilities within Demio (at WebinarGeek everytime someone asks a new question, all their questions get removed to the end of the que for instance). That, and design of Demio is more beautiful for the attendee

Reasons for Switching to Demio

I didn't want my attendees to download a program (Demio can be used in-browser)

Response from Demio

Replied November 2020

Hi there Ashley here, from Demio. Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We're thrilled that you're having a great experience with Demio (and a little fun as well)

Greg from Invictus Educational Services, Inc.

Best Online Webinar Platform

I really like how easy and user friendly the platform is to use, not only for my staff but for our customers as well. Using this platform has helped streamline my process making administrative time much less. I'm leaving a review

Pros

I have used two other online webinar platforms before using Demio. The 1st one had such a limited functionality that it did not work for my business. The second one had 2 major crashes when I had over 150 people in my online class on 2 separate occasions. Demio is very reliable. All of the participants in my online classes report how easy it is to use. The data tools included are extremely helpful to my business. I am very fortunate to have this platform to help grow my business.

Cons

I have not experienced any problems at all yet. The customer service is excellent and the platform works flawlessly.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

One of the biggest decision makers was the customer service. Demio Seems like it is the most customer oriented and provides excellent service.

Reasons for Switching to Demio

I made this switch because there are 2 separate occasions that the click meeting platform crashed. They are located somewhere in Europe and have no customer service available. I was left stranded with almost a 150 people in each class that could no longer access my webinar. This created an administrative nightmare for us and we lost several thousand dollars from people that we had to give refunds to.

Ravinder from Unitedlex

Demio - An Ultimate webinar tool for marketing team

It has been good till now. The marketing team is really happy with the product and its features. It is really a value addition to the existing set of video conferencing solutions we have.

Pros

Demio is an ultimate webinar tool for the marketing team in an organization. The Demio user interface is simple, intuitive, and aesthetically pleasing. Users don’t have to worry about the hassle of hosting a webinar with Demio. Some of the cool features on Demio include joining a webinar using web browser be on computer or mobile (mobile app download is not required), simple user interface, HD real-time streaming with no delay, clear voice and video, Meeting recording, live chat support option with the Demio team, and 24/7 customer care support. Other features I like are actionable insights, automatic replays after the meeting, interactive room and Flexible Registration options for attendees.

Cons

HD feature works well with good internet bandwidth. It is a paid app with different subscription plans depending on the features but you can go for a demo version for 14 days to check the usefulness of the product.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

Some of the features like joining on a mobile phone without the mobile app, joining using a web browser, 24/7 customer support, and live chat customer support options are great. Voice and video quality is awesome.

Response from Demio

Replied July 2020

HI Ravinder! Bethany here from the Demio team! Thank you so much for submitting your review! We love that you and your marketing team are enjoying Demio!

Shiv from ActiveCampaign

A great software for our USA based sessions

Pros

Demio is very easy to use and the interface is very engaging for attendees. The value is in the details like being able to make a comment a question and display it when answering- something that zoom webinars lacks. In addition, the reporting is very in depth and extremely easy to use. Makes my life easier when trying to prove the success of a webinar!

Cons

We've ran into a few challenges implementing the tool for some of our outside teams in Australia and Europe but Demio's support is top notch and I'm confident we can find a solution.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

More intuitive and smooth for attendees

Response from Demio

Replied March 2021

Hi Shiv! Ashley here, from Demio. Thanks a lot for your thoughtful feedback. I'm glad to hear you're finding Demio easy to use and engaging for your attendees! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you encounter any further challenges with implementation.

Cecilia from PROMELSA

Un gran aliado para webinars

Buena experiencia, pero creo que podría mejorar si agregará más herramientas de presentación y revisarán mejor los temas de conectividad a su servidor.

Pros

Administración sencilla, intuitiva y sobre todo no necesito descargar ninguna aplicación; además, han trabajando muy bien el tema de los diseños personalizados con relación al branding. Muy buenos reportes también.

Cons

NO TIENE PUNTERO para las presentaciones, podría mejorar las herramientas de presentación. Otro detalle es que presenta problemas recurrentes de conectividad, cada vez que se actualiza la pantalla se pone blanca y no es compatible con algunas versiones de navegadores; algunas veces los expositores deben borrar cookies o entrar como incógnito para poder ingresar, no entiendo por qué?

Reasons for Choosing Demio

Porque no era necesario descargar alguna aplicación, había posibilidad de traducirlo al español y era la mejor relación precio-calidad.

Response from Demio

Replied September 2020

Hi Cecilia! Bethany here from Demio. Thank you for submitting your review! It's so great to hear that you're enjoying our easy webinar set up! Thank you for the feedback regarding the presentation tools and connectivity! I'll share this with our product team as well. Since Demio is completely browser-based, internet connectivity can be a big part of the overall webinar experience. We do have some great connectivity tips including using incognito windows! That can definitely help improve your experience. If you run into any issues, our Success Team is always eager to help! Just send us a chat message! Thanks again for sharing your experience with Demio! We appreciate you!

Lise from Online Haj

I absolutely love the software!

Really happy - both my live and evergreen webinars run smoothly and that's basically all I ask for. I am also really excited about the new insights that are provided. It makes it easier to learn from the webinars.

Pros

I am a longtime webinar user and have tried a lot of platforms out there. I have gotten so frustrated by poor customer service, unstable software and platforms covered in branding even when you pay to use it. So when I found Demio, I was so happy. The process of setting up your webinars is so quick. And what's more, I teach others how to do webinars, and teaching them how to use Demio is so easy.

Cons

Not much - I operate from Denmark and often I run into problems with translation on various steps of for example the sigh-up process, but that hasn't been a problem.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

I felt like Demio was most stable. I tried WebinarNinja once and had lots of connection issues and life is too short to deal with that! :-)

Reasons for Switching to Demio

I had a lot of reminder mails which didn't reach my audience and I didn't feel like the customer service really tried to solve it. Plus the WebinarJam branding all over the place is too much - you shouldn't have to deal with that when you pay for it.

Joe from Joe Edelman PhotoGraphicS

Industry: Photography

As simple as they come with outstanding customer service

In one word... EXCELLENT. I reached out their customer support team with very specific questions about their technology and where it was hosted - because of several bad experiences I had with other companies. Their team responded quickly and provided every piece of information that I asked for. I am pleased to say that their platform has lived up to all of my expectations to date.

Pros

Demio has a simple and clean user interface that was fast to set-up and very easy to use.

Cons

Lack of integrations is the only CON that I have. I really wish there was a pay wall option either PayPal or Stripe. Having to use Zapier is not convenient or ideal.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

Aside from a payment integration, Demio offers all of the features that I need at a reasonable price and they do it with US based staff who are responsive, and very helpful.

Reasons for Switching to Demio

I tried all three of those solutions. WebinarJam was honestly too confusing and I did not like the user experience. WebinarNinja and ClickMeeting were horrible to deal with. WebinarNinja had all kinds of tech issues and extremely slow response time to service requests. They are based in Australia and I am in the US which didn't help with the communication. I had to file a claim with my credit card company before I was able to get them to refund my money for an annual membership. ClickMeeting offers a free trial but doesn't tell you that it is limited in features - specifically you can't try the payment features until you set up a paid account. I paid for an account only to find out that their PayPal API was broken. This company is in Poland and again - the communication was slow and painful.

Response from Demio

Replied July 2020

Hi Joe! Bethany here from Demio! Thank you so much for your review! We love that you're hosting your awesome webinars with us! Thank you for your feedback about using Paypal with Demio directly. We're always looking for ways to provide more value to customers like you! I'll send your feedback to the product team as well. We appreciate you taking time to submit your review!

John from SensoPart USA

Industry: Industrial Automation

Great way to scale up your company's reach

We are using demio to reach all of our distributors and customers easily especially in the post-covid business world. This has been an extremely valuable tool in maintaining our presence and educating our sales channels.

Pros

Extremely easy to get set up and started. The ability to customize the registration page for your webinar attendees and the metrics available post-webinar make it simple to improve and tailor your future webinars to be even more impactful. Voice quality is much better than skype or MSTeams. We were able to host our most successful webinar our company has ever had in 16 years

Cons

Would be nice if you could send unique join links for a group of attendees - for example if we have distributors inviting their customers to our webinar it would be nice to have a unique join link for that distributor so we can see which attendees were invited by each distributor. Other pontial con is that Demio is strictly a webinar platform. Not to be used as a meeting space. Trying to host MS Teams style meetings is not practical. Still a great product

Reasons for Switching to Demio

Needed to allow for more attendees and have access to additional features.

Response from Demio

Replied June 2020

Hi John ! Bethany here from Demio! Congrats on your successful webinar! We're so happy that we were able to be a part of this milestone for your company! Also, thank you for sharing more about your use-case with your distributors! We're exploring ways to track registration sources that would be perfect for this! Thank you again for sharing your experience with Demio!

Michelle from N-Vu

Industry: Photography

Favorite Webinar Software

This was so easy to setup and to use. Customer support and the education has be the best. If I have a question the customer service chat is so helpful. I love that it gives me articles to help myself and then a live person to communicate with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my guy...He is quick in response. I had a live event we couldn't present and so we did an automated event instead and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to combine the join link for those registrants. Worked like a charm.

Pros

The clean and intuitive use of the software The ability to replay the webinar and automate a replay. The ability to have public and private chat allows us to help presenter answer questions along the way.

Cons

The video/audio recordings I have to ask for it to work for windows 7 &8

Reasons for Choosing Demio

I wanted something that matched our brand style and replay and automated events. The chat windows within the webinar. The customer service.

Paul from Sampling Systems Ltd

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

A breath of fresh air!

Amazing!

Pros

Where do I start?! The platform is so easy to use right from setting up the event itself to inviting users to join. The best feature from a presenters point of view is it allows me to seamlessly transition between sharing videos and PowerPoint. When I return to PowerPoint after giving a product demo, it picks right back up from where it left. The in-event screen sizes are great, even when you are sharing a PowerPoint - where other providers shrink you down to a size that is nearly invisible. The fact i can easily add all resources in advance is great and the option for attendees to download the resource is such a great tool....it means I'm not hassled after the event to send over 20 copies of every material that was used. We have been using several platforms since the end of 2020 in a bid to find the right one and I can wholeheartedly say Demio knocks spots off their competition...and just when you thought it couldn't get better....the price of the plans are just as good!! Honestly, well done Demio!!!

Cons

Nothing! Everything is great, couldn't be happier!

Response from Demio

Replied March 2021

Hey Paul! Ashley here, from Demio :) Thank you for this kind and thoughtful review! Your feedback really means a lot to us here at Demio. Thank you!

Amy from eWrit Filings LLC

The Best Decision I Have Made!

Being new to virtual learning, I had a few times that I needed assistance. I received swift, professional and friendly responses each time. The team communicates well in advance of updates. I have never had such an incredible experience with ANY company! Trusting a partner with my brand is the highest compliment and Demio has my trust 110%!

Pros

This software was built with marketing in mind. It is simple to use, customize and brand. I have trained in-person for 20 years and when the pandemic hit I did extensive research for on-line seminar platforms. After witnessing the mess of Zoom meetings first hand with my daughter's school, I was determined to do better for our clients. I found Demio. I have conducted over 15 webinars with this software and each time, I was asked about Demio as people raved about the "no download" ease of use! From registration, room set up and follow-up, Demio has me looking like a ROCK STAR ( and I have NEVER done webinars until now)

Cons

I haven't found anything I haven't liked so far...

Reasons for Choosing Demio

The promise of a download and stress free experience for my clients - the attendees. And the delivery of this promise is why I will remain a loyal customer.

Reasons for Switching to Demio

I had to because of the pandemic and I will NEVER be the same!

Response from Demio

Replied July 2020

Hi Amy! Bethany here from Demio. Welcome to the Rockstar life! So glad to hear that you're enjoying Demio and hosting awesome webinars with us! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Demio! We appreciate you!

Gemma from Legacy Makers

Favorite Webinar Software

I work with different clients who use different webinar software programs. So far I've not worked with anything that's as easy to use as Demio. WebinarJam has a tutorial on every page for everything (which it needs!), the Zoom webinar add-on doesn't have the option to add integrations based on people's actions during the webinar - compared to Demio I've found the other programs I've used limited and frustrating. Overall, Demio is a pleasure to work with.

Pros

Demio's interface is super user friendly - it's not necessary to watch any training videos/tutorials to understand how to use the software. It's very logical and easy to just log in and start using. Also, their customer service is so good! They always welcome feedback and actually implement requested changes fairly regularly to improve their software and make sure that they're providing the product that their customers want.

Cons

I think the 'Growth' plan (which includes automated events) is quite expensive compared to similar programs (others I've worked with are WebinarJam & Zoom) Demio's definitely better to use but I think cost is it's biggest downside.

Janelle from Grow In Parallel

Demio is so easy to use even if you've never done a webinar before

Brilliant - it's so simple to use and set up

Pros

I love Demio!! The simplicity of the design. The ease of use. The intuitive set up and the CTA and polling options. Anyone who runs a Facebook group knows the importance of engagement and polling/voting definitely gives you that. Plus it integrates seamlessly with MailChimp and LeadPages and the support team are great too....oh and you can practice in a simulated 'live' webinar before making your debut!

Cons

The automated option is only available in the growth and business plan

Reasons for Choosing Demio

Demio came highly recommended and offered a free trial

Reasons for Switching to Demio

Demio was much easier to use for me, the support was great and the integration with my other processes were seamless

Response from Demio

Replied March 2021

Hi Janelle! Ashley here, from Demio. I'm so glad to hear you're loving the ease of use and simplicity of Demio! I really appreciate your thoughtful feedback and am sure to take note of your thoughts on our plans as well. Thank you for your review!

Alka from Nutrition Camp

Glad to have found demio

Amazing. I am more regular with my webinars now.

Pros

The ease of use is amazing. Very intuitive and simple. Customer service is lovely. I love the design of the platform. And most important for me was to have everything in one place meaning having the live & evergreen options in 1 platform. Another great feature and my favorite is the ability to jump in live in an evergreen webinar. The ability to promote your products, add survey questions is another great feature.

Cons

1. I just wish there is plan for 100 attendees. That would be a great option. 2. It would also be nice to have a larger video option should you decide to be on video- perhaps on the left side with the ability to have it either as a square or circle.

Reasons for Switching to Demio

It had so many glitches and it took so much time to set up the webinar. Had some embarrasing moments as well during a webinar.

Teresa from vivirvivir

Applause!!

I am delighted with Demio. You are kind, fast and competent. Also, you are very committed to improving the functionality of the software. I hope you do well in everything, because you are working for excellence. There is also a lot of enthusiasm applause for Demio!

Pros

That it is powerful, simple to use and that the support works wonderfully.

Cons

I would like it to be easier to talk live to the audience on some occasions

Reasons for Choosing Demio

Because it is clearer to use, because you constantly implement improvements and because the support works wonderfully

Response from Demio

Replied December 2020

Hi Teresa! Ashley, from Demio here.I'm glad to see you're having success with Demio! We'd love to help learn more about your challenges talking live to your audience. Would you like to reach out to our support team to assist?

Aleksandar from Awards International

Best changed we could have hoped for

We've been using another software for webinars for years before we finally decided to switch after series of crashes and bad experiences. Demio was the best change we could have hoped for.

Pros

First of all, the software is super easy to use. The overall user experience is probably one of the best I've ever seen for a SaaS. Pages look and function great, so far 0 issues, extra options like "just in time" webinar is a step towards marketing automation we needed.

Cons

So far our team did not encounter any issues with the software. We were confused with changing webinar name as it had to be changed on 3 places, but after we've figured it out we've seen the value of having it different (internal, external, social).

Reasons for Switching to Demio

Series of server crashes and the software froze on a couple of occasions which created a disastrous experience for our customers.

Aaron from Aaron Krall

Best live webinar software I’ve used

I’ve been using Demio the past few years to run webinars for my consulting business. I integrate with ClickFunnels and ActiveCampaign. Mostly I’ve used it to run lead gen webinars. I’ve never had any issues with it, and my show up rates have all been really good. I also cancelled my recurring webinar tool because they added recurring automated webinar. They are constantly improving the product too, each month coming out with new things. Love the tool.

Pros

- SUPER easy to use. Everything is really intuitive and easy to setup - Great support , the team there is amazing, responsive, supportive and love their customers - Users don’t need to download anything to use it, they just click and they’re in the webinar - Integrates with all the tools I’m using - Can run polls, update downloads, ask question, all kinds of stuff to engage the audience - Automatically records each webinar - Can setup automated recurring webinars - Can setup triggers to follow up with people who didn’t show up, who left early, watched the entire webinar, etc.

Cons

Can’t think of anything at the moment. I’ve been using it for a year and haven’t run into any issues.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

Cheaper, easier to use, great onboarding.

Wilfrido from accounting

Greta opción for your webinars

For a young segment of our prospects or even in internal training the use of this tool is great for us. It has a lot of stability and great transmission quality.

Pros

The simplicity of its use without the need to download large files or large add-ons that you will only use once.

Cons

Sometimes the use of a slightly known tool discourages my clients to use it for reasons of trust and credibility and prefer a more "traditional" option.

Mar from Mar del Cerro. Meditación y Bienestar

Industry: Mental Health Care

Esta plataforma me ha ayudado a dar un gran paso en mi plataforma

Increíbles, es super profesional y amable con el cliente, mi audiencia ama las herramientas que ofrece y participar en el chat, es la forma más fácil de comenzar a hacer webinars.

Pros

Me encanta que es sencillo de implementar, fácil de comenzar, y es servicio técnica es paciente y preciso, ha sido una gran experiencia para mi y mi audiencia. Esta plataforma me ha ayudado a liberar un bloqueo que tenía con mis webinars, arman de manera sencilla el contenido y profesionalizar más mi práctica.

Cons

Me gustaría poder editar los correos más, sin embargo no es tan relevante y me gustará poder cerrar webinars pues hay unos que se saturan y sería ideal llenar otras fechas.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

Estuve como audiencia en otros webinars y este fue el que más me gustó, probé la opción gratuita y fue un sí sin pensarlo.

Jack from Optimize Selling Solutions

Demio Rocks

I have used Demio for about a year and have loved the tool. In the beginning it was a little buggy but the team was responsive each time I had a problem and got the issue resolved rather quickly. It was a fairly new tool when I started using it so it is understandable that it would have some bugs.

Pros

Demio is very easy to use. It does a great job of recording sessions and it is easy to download to Vimeo so that we can host it on our MemberMouse site.

Cons

I don't like that Webinar platforms like Demio don't have better functionality with regard to audience participation. I would like for my audience to be able to use their microphone to ask questions and make comments. This functionality doesn't exist on Demio or other Webinar platforms.

Response from Demio

Replied September 2018

Hey Jack, so great to see you leave such an awesome review! We've also recently reached out to chat with you about the use case you mentioned here, with turning on attendee mics and webcams. Just as a reminder, you can easily turn on any attendee mic/webcam in the Demio rooms with a few quick clicks. For anyone interested, here's a quick look at it: http://help.demio.com/running-an-event/other/how-to-turn-on-attendee-mics-webcams Hope this helps and thank you again!

Shantala from Veda Studies

Super fast set up and amazing customer support!

Superb! Every single time I need tech support, it was friendly, professional and efficient!

Pros

Clean UI and totally easy to set up myself. I was up and running with my Webinars in minutes. I could beautifully brand my Webinars, set up the automation needed with my email system. All in minutes. I also like all the room features and how easy it was to set up!

Cons

This one is tough as I didn't really anything missing for me. I would have liked a customisable message in the waiting room for participants to read before start of the Webinar. I believe this was in the requested features line-up.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

Goto Webinar seemed much more complicated to set up!

Response from Demio

Replied March 2021

Hey Shantala, Samara here from Demio! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're glad to hear that you found the setup easy! We understand having a customisable message in the waiting room before the start of the webinar would be useful for your participants and have passed that feedback on to our product team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if there is anything else you need! Thanks again!

James from FirstPerson

A great product made by an even better company

Pros

The usability is so wonderful! Anybody and their grandma could use the backend of the platform. So easy. The best part about Demio isn't the platform though: It's the team. They're so nimble, responsive and agile. Features requests that I've made have actually become features. And they show me how they're progressing with their software builds. Great work!

Reasons for Switching to Demio

Didn't like the Zoom platform as much. UI and UX were lagging a bit. BUT it could handle big crowds.

Ease of use

Fantastic

Pros

I appreciate the minimalistic design and ease of use. I can get in and set up whatever I need and it’s ready to go without a hitch. I like easy. So do my clients. Thanks for creating this tool.

Cons

Still would like the option to stream to platforms. Haven’t seen that feature yet. A nice to have.

Price

Response from Demio

Replied January 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback and review! I'll be sure to pass along your feedback to my team.

Jordan from Everview Creative Agency

The Ultimate Webinar Solution

Fantastic and extremely powerful software, presented to a highly professional standard and very accessible.

Pros

We love the way you can preload a room with lots of different content, slides, images, polls that make it really easy to present during a webinar.

Cons

An easier way to swap who is on screen at any moment without having to keep re-inviting presenters. The ability to blur or change your background.

Response from Demio

Replied March 2021

Hey Jordan, Samara here from Demio! Thank you so much for submitting your review! We love that you love the upload materials feature! We can see how having the option to swap who is on screen without having to keep re-inviting presenters and the ability to blur or change the background would be useful. I have passed that feedback on to our product team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if there is anything else you need! Many thanks again!

Matthew from International Partnership Ministries, Inc.

Trialed 2 webinar services, chose Demio, glad I did

Pros

Capabilities of the software - the Demio setup makes you look like a seasoned producer of live video content. And if you don't know how to do something, the support team is responsive and effective.

Cons

There are things I needed to do on my end (close other software, use a private browser window or discreet mode browser to stop cookies and speed things up) that I didn't know until i had some hiccups and needed help. Seems like a checklist from Demio prior to broadcasting would be helpful for first time users. Maybe there is one and I missed it? And if that is the case, they should make it unmissable.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

In the trials we ran, Demio was voted by our staff as the smoothest looking presentation.

Response from Demio

Replied June 2020

Hi Matthew ! Bethany here from Demio. Thank you for sharing your experience with Demio and our Success Team! Totally understand how a checklist could be helpful! We do have one available for hosts and attendees in our help center, but we can definitely make that more accessible. Thank you so much for that feedback!

Pamela from Toro Taxes

Simple & Professional

Demio is a great selling platform, but it doesn't meet all of our needs as we focus more on training and education.

Pros

Easy to use for the admin and viewer; the platform is good looking and its overall simple design is very well received by attendees - one of the best looking webinar platforms I've seen; recent updates make banding and customization a bit better - they are continually improving; VERY responsive customer service!

Cons

customization and branding on notifications and emails is limited; can't quiz for education purposes and can't track polling questions; limited metrics; using YouTube to show a video during a webinar is tricky and not seamless

Reasons for Choosing Demio

it did not require an app download to attend a webinar like GoToWebinar; it looked more professional than WebinarJam or Zoom; it is easier to set up and use than GoToWebinar or Zoom; it is possible to show a pre-recorded video during the webinar and at a reasonable price point

Janet from Janet Walker Co.

Webinar Joy!

Overall, my experience was very positive. This was my first time running a 3-session interactive webinar series. Being able to keep people registered across all three, as well as have resources available for the series, made things much simpler.

Pros

I have to admit that I most love the aesthetics of Demio! It's visually pleasing on all levels - the minimal design of both the interactive meeting room and customizable branding on registration forms, email notifications and replays. Setting up Demio was intuitive for me. When I ran into a few questions I got answers quickly from the support team. Preparing the room with all my resources (and being able to do a test run), meant I could more easily focus on engaging with my attendees. They enjoyed the experience too. Especially being able to access handouts in the session and receive email reminders!

Cons

It took me awhile to figure out how to set up some of the integrations I wanted. But only because I'm not that familiar with Zapier. It would have been easier if I could integrate directly with Stripe.

Response from Demio

Replied July 2020

Hi Janet! Bethany here from the Demio team! We love that you enjoy the Demio design! And glad that our Series feature was helpful for your awesome 3 session series! Thank you for your feedback about a direct Stripe>Demio integration! I sent this to our product team as well! We appreciate you!

Jessica from Pacific Business and Law Institute

East to use webinar platform.

Pros

Cons

- Limit on presenters and not being able to switch presenters to attendees. - Limit to 3 cameras for presenters, more cameras - up to 5 would be helpful for panel collaborations. - Ability for attendees to ask anonymous questions.

User friendly.

Reasons for Switching to Demio

Reliability and Demio doesn't require participants to download an application.

Response from Demio

Replied July 2020

Hi Jessica! Bethany here from the Demio team. Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you and your attendees are having a great experience! Also- thank you for your feedback about the camera limit! We are definitely exploring ways to increase that limit. We do have a private chat option so your attendees can ask questions privately if that helps! Thank you again for your review!

Mary from If I Made

New to Demio, but won't ever look back!

This software has been a game-changer. I'm so glad we no longer have to worry about dropping webinars, losing connections, or battling bad customer service to get anything donw.

Pros

We recently switched from WebinarJam to Demio, and we couldn't be happier. The ease of use, integrations, and customer service by far outperform any service we've tried to use before!

Cons

The only con I've found so far is that you can't simulate a "live" chat through automated webinars. But I've been told this will change in the future.

Reasons for Switching to Demio

WebinarJam made huge changes with no warning and their customer service has always been terrible.

Matt from Landscape Marketing Pros, Ltd.

Simple, Yet Powerful Webinar Software

Pros

I love the simplicity of everything in the UI. Integrations, registration process, presentation materials along with everything else one would use in a webinar, are all very easy to set up.

Cons

The only very slight drawback is that the on-demand webinar function only has the option to send an attendee directly to the webinar room. It would be a great feature to have 15 minute increments or set times through the day but without receiving dozens of admin notification emails regarding the start of a webinar. However, most attendees seem to want to join immediately anyway, so no complaints.

John from OptionsMeister

Review of Demio Webinar Software

Overall my experience is satisfactory. I use the software on a daily basis for my live trading room and it rarely crashes or has other issues. An occasional hiccup, but most of the time it is solid.,

Pros

It is easy to use. The stability of the platform. The quality of the shared screen projection.

Cons

The scheduling process for daily webinars at the same time is cumbersome. It can be greatly improved.

Lori from Fake Food Free Productions LLC

Could not be happier with my webinar platform choice

I'm working to transition my business from being heavily client-based to including online education through courses sold through webinars. I researched multiple options when looking for a place to host these webinars and finally decided on Demio. I can't express enough how excellent it has been to work with from a host/administrator perspective (I've also been an attendee on Demio webinars and am happy with that angle as well.) It is extremely easy to navigate and especially easy to use as a beginner. I also welcome that their pricing is straightforward. Customer support is quick and helpful as well. I like that it is browser-based, easy to control while presenting between slides, video and creating calls to action. It was also easy to configure and connect with my course platform, Kajabi.

Pros

Ease of set-up and use. Customer support.

Cons

I haven't come across anything that I don't like so far.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

The pricing structure was straightforward. This was ultimately my deciding factor. You know exactly how much it costs and how many attendees you can have with each plan. Zoom presented me with a confusing monthly payment plus paying for the number of attendees. Then once I learned it was browser-based, I was sold. I chose it over both Zoom and Go To Webinar because it is browser-based and doesn't require any type of download for attendees.

David from ShiftShapers Strategies

Everything you need. Nothing You Don't.

We are trying to educate large numbers of our community on new ways of doing business, new best practices, etc. Demio allows us to do that on a very effective one-to-many platform.

Pros

The entire set up process is intuitive and clear. Even if this is your first webinar, the applications steps you through everything you need to do to produce and communicate a first-class webinar and experience for your attendees.

Cons

I would like to be able to record the chat as well, but I know that is in process for a future release. I think it would be helpful to be able to create a time range rather than just a start time. Being able to use native PowerPoint would also be great. It is a bit pricey.

Reasons for Choosing Demio

After researching, Zoom is more of a conversational tool. While it CAN be used for a "webinar" it isn't really a true webinar and it lacks some of the backstage components that make Demio a more interesting, and for us - a more appropriate choice.

Reasons for Switching to Demio

Largely, the user experience and interface. I want to spend my time building content, not figuring out how to set up a webinar.

Response from Demio

Replied July 2020

Hey David! Bethany here from the Demio team! Thank you so much for your review! It's so great to hear that our platform was a great fit for your educational needs!

Dana from 1Huddle

Great for automated webinars!

My experience so far with Demio has been great. Especially, with quick responses from their CS team to help answer my questions and assist in the decision making process.

Pros

I love the option of being able to to host pre-recorded content but stream it as if it were a live webinar. I like that you can also hide the number of viewers, which you can't on a live stream. It's also just super easy to use!

Cons

Pricing is a little out of budget for a small startup like ours. I wish the session limit was greater than 8 hours (and more than 5GB for the file size)

Response from Demio

Replied July 2020

Hi Dana! Bethany here from Demio. Thank you so much for submitting your review! It's so great to hear that you're enjoying Demio! We appreciate your feedback on features that would make your experience even better. I'll share this with the product team as well! Thanks again for taking time to share your experience!

Shobhit from Intentional product manager

Works flawlessly

Gotten more people to sign up for my webinars

Pros

It works flawlessly! Was ridiculously easy to setup and the neat outline of the landing page gave me an immediate bump on registrations. I switched from another webinar provider and could not be happier

Cons

Nothing so far. Landing page formats are limited but works well for me as it adds simplicity

Reasons for Switching to Demio

Webinar jam did not work for me