• icon"It's very easy to call in using a code to listen in on meetings. I was able to do this at work (when we all still went to work) and continue my regular activities."
  • icon"The very best part of about this software is that it's always improving. You guys are here to stay and you care."
  • icon"The ability to make money without having to do much. It's seamless and loves how it integrates perfectly with our CRM to tag folks at appropriate intervals so we can do customized follow-up."
  • icon"I found it frustrating that I couldn't add a Google Slide presentation without converting it to a PowerPoint format and there was no place to have the notes while going along with the presentation."
  • icon"Other things are similar to this where the tech side should be simple but it seems more complicated. Their customer service was also very poor."
  • icon"I had some trouble getting through to customer service about some technical issues I had setting up my first webinar."

All EasyWebinar Reviews

Tyna

Outstanding Customer Service

I had problems integrating Mailchimp with Easy Webinar, and the team at Easy Webinar did everything possible to fix the issues I was having. They went above and beyond by logging into my Mailchimp account to inspect and correct the mistakes that I had made. Thank you all for doing the most for your customers!

Pros

Not only is Easy Webinar very easy to use, it also simplifies the process of building out landing pages for your events. The thing I like most about using Easy Webinar is their outstanding customer service support.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software.

Reasons for choosing EasyWebinar

I still use zoom for meetings, but Easy Webinar is an all-in-one solution that made it simple for us to create our online events.

Imran

Amazing Marketing Automation System

EasyWebinar is an amazing tool that works perfectly which usually pays for itself within the first few days of a month!

Pros

What I like most about EasyWebinar is that it's User Interface is simple to navigate, has plenty of webinar customization options, and works perfectly on iPhone/Android devices!

Cons

Honestly so far I have not run into anything really that makes me say I don't like something about EasyWebinar.

Reasons for choosing EasyWebinar

Ease of use and robust functionality.

Jacob

Easywebinar is definitely the way to go!

Pros

For the money Easywebinar is incredible. It's loaded with features for both live and autmoated webinars. I don't know of another system that allows you to do so much while only using one platform. The customer support and coaching is really top-notch. Skip was really helpful to me personally as he answered questions about the product but also helped me develop a strategy.

Cons

The setup is a little confusing. You'll need to use video walkthrough's and probably get on a chat with the team. My least favorite thing was discovering I'd need to use 3rd party video hosting for my automated webinar. This is an added cost and it wasn't clear to me that Easywebinar doesn't host the video for the automated webinar.

Joshua

October 2022

User Experience Review

Pros

Integration with zapier and highly used CRM tools. Fast support

Cons

No upload feature of my video. Upgrading attendee seats while the event is in progress seems not instantaneously

Jeremiah

November 2022

PREDATORY billing practices, Terrible Software

Terrible! PREDATORY company that LOCKS you into year subscription and THEN AUTOMATICALLY RENEWS with zero chance of getting your money back. This is on top of terrible user interface. You have to preload your webinar into the system and it takes FOREVER to upload. So long you will restart your computer several times thinking the issue is in your court. Forget uploading your presentation in a format other than a PDF. I’ve used multiple webinar presentation software programs and between Predatory billing practices, poor customer service ( did I mention poor customer service?) and worthless usability for anyone trying to earn a living doing presentations…. AVOID at all costs.

Pros

I didn’t like anything. Poor user interface. Inability to upload presentation in native format. Atrocious customer support.

Cons

Predatory billing practices. Avoid at all costs.

Charissa

Industry: Online Media

Hoped for better

Pros

There were a lot of instruction videos which made set up pretty easy. It was nice to have the option to send reminders from EasyWebinar to registrants. I do like the automation feature.

Cons

I found it frustrating that I couldn't add a Google Slide presentation without converting it to a PowerPoint format and there was no place to have the notes while going along with the presentation. I would have liked to see the results on the emails that were sent out to see the open and click through rates so I could adjust as needed. I would have liked clearer instructions on connecting Easy Webinar to CRM such as Active Campaign. It was very convuluted and didn't work at all. During the webinar presentations, I kept getting messages saying my internet was unstable and it even kicked me off at one point while I was live with attendees, even though I was five inches away from my router and was plugged in with stable internet on my end. Tech support was unable to assist with this issue. Also during my presentation, I switch back from having the camera view to screen sharing, when I switched to the camera view, my presentation disappeared and I had to reload it, scroll to find the right slide which was very cumbersome. I would have liked to have an option to switch back and forth between the two views seemlessly. I will be looking for a better platform to use for both my live and automated webinars, there were too many issues during the live presentations.

Response from Easy Webinar

Hi Charissa. We are so sorry you had a difficult time with some of the webinar elements. So yes, if you have spotty internet connection those issues can happen. Even if you are plugged in. The system will let you know when your bandwidth is low. Also regarding the slide and PDF uploader. Yes , at this point it is only PPT and PDF that can be uploaded. However, you can share the screen where your had your google slide presentation. Regarding the results of the emails. You could use your own Active Campaign for that. Or use our built in system, which we host on our side. Yes, at this point we dont have the data for the opens etc for you before the event starts. Regarding the ActiveCampaign set up, we do have videos showing the flow of it. If you have any more issues or questions we are here to help! Just reach out at http://support.easywebinar.com

Replied March 2019

Emilie

November 2022

Travailler mieux, et non davantage

Depuis que j'ai commencé à utiliser Easywebinar, je n'ai que de bon commentaires. Ceux qui assistent à mon webinaire adore leur expérience également!

Pros

Ce que j'apprécie de cet outil, c'est qu'il me permet de toucher un plus grand nombre de personnes en me demandant moins de temps et d'énergie. De plus, il me permet de générer de plus gros profits.

Cons

La mise en place est assez pointue, mais il y a de nombreux tutoriels (en anglais) qui nous guide pas à pas. Le support est excellent si nous avons des questions.

Reasons for choosing EasyWebinar

Ce logiciel m'a été fortement recommandé par d'autres entrepreneurs qui ont un modèle d'affaires similaire au mine.

Mohan Lal

April 2022

One of the best software for Automated Webinars

We used EasyWebinar for selling our Online Courses through Automated webinars, and it works. We had to figure things out for how all the things work in the software, but overall it is worth putting your time into it.

Pros

One of the things that I like about EasyWebinar is, the scarcity features available in EasyWebinar e.g. when you are talking about the offer in the Webinar Video, you can make it show CTA with the countdown that takes users to the offer Landing Page. This helps in improving the conversions. Apart from this, EasyWebinar has a simple-to-use interface, so it doesn't take much time to learn. Also, talking about the duplicate webinar feature in the software really helps to speed up the Webinar Creation process (when you already have a few webinars already set up).

Cons

EasyWebinar is a bit on the pricey side.

Best Webinar Software For Your Money

Overall, myself and my team are thrilled with EasyWebinar and plan to continue to use it.

Pros

Overall, I could not be happy with the software. I use the software for weekly demos and monthly training. It is easy to brand, easy to use, and most importantly easy for my clients.

Cons

In the 8 months, I have been using the software I have not found something that I believe needs improvement. I have tried others and they were far more difficult to set up.

Franciska

Highly recommend Easywebinar

Pros

EasyWebinar is easy to use but of course, you've already implemented that in your brand name :-) Your customer support is fast and knowledgeable so you're never out there on your own if you run into a wall. The very best part of about this software is that it's always improving. You guys are here to stay and you care.

Cons

I wish there were better registration and thank you page templates, but you guys are integrated with other software out there that it makes it easy to connect. So I don't consider it a big set back.

Ben

So far the best one.

Pros

I like how it has most if not all of the features of the other automated webinar systems out there. That is really important in this case as this was much less expensive. When looking at the design of the software, it was MUCH easier to set up than other systems.

Cons

The one thing I don't really like, however, I am able to deal with it, is when you click a button for already created events it shows no events. I have to click create a new event, then I​ see my other events and am able to access them that way.

Paula

Not for beginners/Service lacks

Lousy... Complicated... Impersonal...

Pros

The potential I believed it had. They started strong with personalized support, but that is short lived. If you are seasoned in webinars, the reputation is great... If you are new, however.... forget it.

Cons

Mostly, the lack of personal communication when asking for support. I had two separate issues that were never fully addressed. I received coined/automated responses but never real answers to my questions. It was deeply frustrating after writing in five times and I just chose to close my account. I sincerely feel I wasted my money. There were many aspects to uploading a webinar that were not simplified and required customer support as they were not automated or simple. Very time consuming...

Recommendation

Reasons for switching to EasyWebinar

Wanted a more capable service with the automation.

Dr. Kim

The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread!

Pros

EasyWebinar is a great value for the investment. What you get for what you pay is so good I'm not sure how EasyWebinar is making money! They keep optimizing existing features and adding new features. It's one of the best, if not the best business tools investments I have made.

Cons

There are so many options it takes a little while to come up the learning curve.

Response from Easy Webinar

Thanks Dr. Kim! Appreciate the message and yes, we do have a rich feature set. Our goal is to continue to create massive clarity on when and what to use in our tool kit. From Live webinars to automated webinars! Appreciate you!

Replied March 2019

Lindsay

Best investment for automating your business!

I love EasyWebinar because it's just that, easy. It's so nice to know that I can have people enjoy my workshops when they're able to which leads me to build a stronger connection to them which helps me grow my business without too much effort! Win, win!

Pros

I love how simple EasyWebinar is and how fast you can set something up.

Cons

EasyWebinar is super easy to use and I have no complaints!