• Pros

• "There were a lot of instruction videos which made set up pretty easy. It was nice to have the option to send reminders from EasyWebinar to registrants. I do like the automation feature. "

• "This software is extremely easy to customise, use and set up. The navigation is superb, the reporting is very detailed and it links directly with all our other platforms for easy integration."

• "This software has been easy to use and was relatively easy to set up and we've been very grateful for the great support. The data collected has been very useful for our business. "

• Cons

• "I wish there were better registration and thank you page templates, but you guys are integrated with other software out there that it makes it easy to connect. So I don't consider it a big set back. "

• "Adding a chatbox is the ONLY thing I'd love to see implemented in this. It is not a huge fallback for my uses, however."

• "There is no such cons or a easy webinar. But you you have to spent more time on this software to make it easy for youself."

Browse EasyWebinar Reviews

Tyna from DOTReady

Outstanding Customer Service

I had problems integrating Mailchimp with Easy Webinar, and the team at Easy Webinar did everything possible to fix the issues I was having. They went above and beyond by logging into my Mailchimp account to inspect and correct the mistakes that I had made. Thank you all for doing the most for your customers!

Pros

Not only is Easy Webinar very easy to use, it also simplifies the process of building out landing pages for your events. The thing I like most about using Easy Webinar is their outstanding customer service support.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software.

Reasons for Choosing EasyWebinar

I still use zoom for meetings, but Easy Webinar is an all-in-one solution that made it simple for us to create our online events.

Jacob from jacobschmelzer.com

Easywebinar is definitely the way to go!

Pros

For the money Easywebinar is incredible. It's loaded with features for both live and autmoated webinars. I don't know of another system that allows you to do so much while only using one platform. The customer support and coaching is really top-notch. Skip was really helpful to me personally as he answered questions about the product but also helped me develop a strategy.

Cons

The setup is a little confusing. You'll need to use video walkthrough's and probably get on a chat with the team. My least favorite thing was discovering I'd need to use 3rd party video hosting for my automated webinar. This is an added cost and it wasn't clear to me that Easywebinar doesn't host the video for the automated webinar.

Charissa from Transform 513 Publishing, LLC

Industry: Online Media

Hoped for better

Pros

Cons

I found it frustrating that I couldn't add a Google Slide presentation without converting it to a PowerPoint format and there was no place to have the notes while going along with the presentation. I would have liked to see the results on the emails that were sent out to see the open and click through rates so I could adjust as needed. I would have liked clearer instructions on connecting Easy Webinar to CRM such as Active Campaign. It was very convuluted and didn't work at all. During the webinar presentations, I kept getting messages saying my internet was unstable and it even kicked me off at one point while I was live with attendees, even though I was five inches away from my router and was plugged in with stable internet on my end. Tech support was unable to assist with this issue. Also during my presentation, I switch back from having the camera view to screen sharing, when I switched to the camera view, my presentation disappeared and I had to reload it, scroll to find the right slide which was very cumbersome. I would have liked to have an option to switch back and forth between the two views seemlessly. I will be looking for a better platform to use for both my live and automated webinars, there were too many issues during the live presentations.

Response from Easy Webinar

Replied March 2019

Hi Charissa. We are so sorry you had a difficult time with some of the webinar elements. So yes, if you have spotty internet connection those issues can happen. Even if you are plugged in. The system will let you know when your bandwidth is low. Also regarding the slide and PDF uploader. Yes , at this point it is only PPT and PDF that can be uploaded. However, you can share the screen where your had your google slide presentation. Regarding the results of the emails. You could use your own Active Campaign for that. Or use our built in system, which we host on our side. Yes, at this point we dont have the data for the opens etc for you before the event starts. Regarding the ActiveCampaign set up, we do have videos showing the flow of it. If you have any more issues or questions we are here to help! Just reach out at http://support.easywebinar.com

Mia from Mia Danielle

It works really well

Overall, it does the job and I'm sure it will continue to grow!

Pros

I like the options it offers me to sell my evergreen course. It provides various viwwing times for my audience at my discretion which gives me more control and gives my audience more of a 'live' experience. It also integrates with Convertkit so I'm able to use my own native follow up sequences. It also integrates with leadpages which is great!

Cons

The interface looks dated and not always intuitive. It definitely has a small company feel about it which is good for customer service but lacking in beautiful intuitive software. There were definitely a lot of questions when setting everything up.

Ash from ISSI

Highly recommended

We did not have an automated way to get our message faster then we were previous to EasyWebinar. After implementing we were able to generate interest with prospective customers and build a pipeline within a week of running ads for our event.

Pros

The average person can set up a marketing channel to get their product and/or service out to their prospect. You can also create custom websites for those who want to expand their marketing. Good ROI for me situation.

Cons

Just need to know a bit of html to customize.

Reasons for Choosing EasyWebinar

automation was included and easy to use.

Pamela from DP Love Enterprises

Customer Support's Help

I have been trying to figure out a way to provide more training to more people in a shorter period of time. EasyWebinar allows me to reach more people in areas that I was not reaching before. I really appreciate the support that Skip Foster gave me. I contacted support with a question and Skip patiently assisted me until my question was answer and my issue was resolved. Even though we were chatting, he was very professional, understood my frustration, and made me feel heard.

Pros

I really like that the people can attend the webinars at a time that's convenient for them. This is huge for me. I've been running around training and wearing myself thin. This allows me to be training and providing information while I'm asleep.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I can say I like "least".

Reasons for Choosing EasyWebinar

I taught university courses and did some live sessions using Adobe Connect and Zoom. Even though you could record and replay the recordings, there was often a delay in the recording sound and the quality wasn't always great. I wanted something that had good quality and more importantly, that could be set up for simulated live webinars.

Caryn from Powerful Professionals

Makes making money easy

Once we got used to the setup, it was easy to duplicate, especially as we added in new webinars. I also appreciate that they have an affiliate program to refer them new business.

Pros

The ability to make money without having to do much! It's seamless and loves how it integrates perfectly with our CRM to tag folks at appropriate intervals so we can do customized follow-up.

Cons

It takes a little time to get used to the setup. I love the tabs at the top and how they guide you through each step of the process, but it's a little tricky, especially the first time, if you aren't used to it. It's a little complicated for setting a customized registration widget on a separate page.

Latasha from Arts and Budgets, LLC

Easy Webinar Is a Great Webinar Platform.

Overall, my experience with WebinarEasy was great and if the monthly cost was a little bit lower I would have given it a little bit more time to use for my Webinar needs.

Pros

When I used EasyWebinar for my webinar needs I really love how much I could actually do on the platform. For example, I was able to send emails reminders to the people who signed up for each webinar. I really love that feature and feel it's super important to help individuals remember to attend the webinar.

Cons

The only con I really have about EasyWebinar is that it is a little bit more expensive if you are just starting out. It would be great to have lower payment options as well.

Kip from Assa

Great Webinar Creation Product

Very easy to get up and running and support is usually only 5 - 10 minutes away from a typed conversation with a real person with great ideas to help.

Pros

Easy to use and the support is always there for you and very quick to answer with options that actually work.

Cons

Nothing yet. We are still setting up our first webinar which is always the hardest as you are learning as you go but it seems to be very easy.

Reasons for Choosing EasyWebinar

It came highly recommended by the blogger at the time.

Dr. Kim from The John Maxwell Team

The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread!

Pros

EasyWebinar is a great value for the investment. What you get for what you pay is so good I'm not sure how EasyWebinar is making money! They keep optimizing existing features and adding new features. It's one of the best, if not the best business tools investments I have made.

Cons

There are so many options it takes a little while to come up the learning curve.

Response from Easy Webinar

Replied March 2019

Thanks Dr. Kim! Appreciate the message and yes, we do have a rich feature set. Our goal is to continue to create massive clarity on when and what to use in our tool kit. From Live webinars to automated webinars! Appreciate you!

Laura from Language Arts Teachers - www.languageartsteachers.com

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Sooooo glad I chose EasyWebinar over the other options out there!!

I'm able to help more people with my offerings. Selling is helping, and when I know that someone has signed up for my automated webinar and learned something I taught and then made the purchase of my service, I've given that person more time, more confidence, and I've solved a problem for them. It's amazing to be able to do that and to know that I'm making a positive difference in another person's life.

Pros

There are a LOT of moving parts involved when it comes to setting up, planning, and running a webinar. Therefore, I LOVE the layout and the simple tabs inside the EW system because it ensures I don't forget anything or miss a step as I'm planning things out. I also love the ease of making a live webinar evergreen, or even changing my mind last minute and choosing to make an evergreen one live. The versatility and ease of use makes EW the absolute best system out there (I've never used another webinar system, but when my friends talk about how they wish they could do certain things in whatever system they're using, I find myself saying, "Oh I can do that with EasyWebinar." I'm so glad I found EW :-)

Cons

What I like least is that I wish I could use a live chatbox FROM EasyWebinar, rather than having to use a third party one (like Chatroll). Using Chatroll is yet another "thing" I have to add on that I wish I didn't need. Yes, EasyWebinar has a chatbox, but not one I can use during an automated webinar. In other words, I wish I could run a truly hybrid webinar from within EW by having my recorded webinar going while using EW's built-in chat box features so I can answer questions live. The other thing I wish for is that I wish I could see a calendar (see the whole month at a glance) with what automated webinars I'm placing on what days. For example, I wish I could see that Evergreen Webinar "A" is running on these particular dates/times in March so I could quickly add in Evergreen Webinar "B" on non-conflicting days and times in March as well. As it is now, I have to do a lot of scribbling down dates and times and then clicking back and forth to make sure my other webinar isn't competing against my new webinar because I can't see how everything is laid out. I wish I could do that.

Response from Easy Webinar

Replied March 2019

Laura! Thank you so much for your review! We truly appreciate it. And actually, did you know you can run the Hybrid webinar through our live system. Start live, play a video and have our live chat and offers going. Yes, it would be that you'd have to start it manually, but that is the benefit of a hybrid system. For automated webinars, we actually talked to our top 1% revenue generators who are doing at least a million in sales using EasyWebinar and they have said that a live chat in the evergreen webinar isn't something that they feel will change conversions. They like that it organizes the questions and they can reply via email or set up questions to feed into their Helpdesk. We so appreciate you and your feedback and are excited to continue to be of service for many years to come! Best, Casey

Easy and Intuitive

Great experience overall. Great price for the service provided.

Pros

It's easy to set up and plan your webinar and then make small changes anytime you need. I also like the evergreen webinar capability.

Cons

I'd like to see the evergreen webinar have more functionality to look like it's live. So adding an active chat box with people chatting would be really cool. Another service has this. I wish support would get back to me a little faster. They average about 4-8 hours. That can be frustrating when you need to get something done quickly.

Response from Easy Webinar

Replied March 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for letting us know. Just as an FYI, for automated webinars, we asked and checked with some of our top users and the use of simulated chat was the last on their list. I guess the bottom line was for them, the question box didn't decrease conversion because our videos play in real time on every device and most platforms that have the simulated chat often don't have the real time effect of the video playing in real time. Ours actually always plays in real time . Now of course for our live engine (Our HD live stream platform), our chat is in real time because it is in fact live. Also you can run a hybrid webinar through that system as well! Thanks for the review and hope this helped!

KIM from The Sculpted Vegan

$750K in Evergreen Revenue with Easy Webinar

We use Easy Webinar in an evergreen funnel where we run Facebook ad traffic to a free masterclass, with the option to purchase at the end of the training. There have been zero issues so far and this masterclass has generated more than $750K in revenue in the past 18 months.

Pros

Cons

Can't think of anything that hasn't been good.

Imran from Fund & Grow

Amazing Marketing Automation System

EasyWebinar is an amazing tool that works perfectly which usually pays for itself within the first few days of a month!

Pros

What I like most about EasyWebinar is that it's User Interface is simple to navigate, has plenty of webinar customization options, and works perfectly on iPhone/Android devices!

Cons

Honestly so far I have not run into anything really that makes me say I don't like something about EasyWebinar.

Reasons for Choosing EasyWebinar

Ease of use and robust functionality.

Laura from Bodies by Bench, LLC

Loved using Easy Webinar for automated webinar replays! Made webinar replays look really live!

Loved using the software to generate income on autopilot. Was a great way to gain new clients without my personal time and attention around the clock. Was a "Set it and forget it" type of funnel.

Pros

What I liked most using Easy Webinar was the ease of setting everything up. I'm not a huge techy person and I could even figure it out. The creators keep things up to date and adding further features to make it even better. Truly a great service to promote products/services on autopilot to potential customers!

Cons

What I liked least about it was the cost. It was too expensive for us to renew for another year. Considering how little we were using it anymore.

Abby from PPN

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Poor customer service

Extremely poor customer service and the interface is not user friendly.

Pros

I originally heard good things about it - but had a poor experience overall.

Cons

Not very user friendly - can't even add images if you're uploading it to the automated email through their platform. You need to upload it to your server first. Other things are similar to this where the tech side should be simple but it seems more complicated. Their customer service was also very poor. 2 ppl told me contradicting information. One representative told me I couldn't get a refund after the trial (but it says something different in their legal disclaimer), and he often took 5 days or even a week to respond me! He said he would look until the refund, but didn't even respond me for one week, even though I sent 3 follow up emails. Very poor customer service.

Response from Easy Webinar

Replied March 2019

Hi Abby. We are sorry you didn't have the best experience with EasyWebinar. So you can upload images to your emails. You would select the blank email template and just use the HTML editor. Regarding customer support. If you sent emails in often times those aren't getting to us. However, sending in a ticket through our chat/ticket system is the best way to address that. Regarding your refund. You opted to get a 30 day trial that we only offer when requested. Truth be told, we typically don't allow refunds for those trial accounts, because you have 30 days to make your decision. However, you did see in our legal disclaimer that we do offer 30 days refunds after a payment goes through. But those technically don't refer to trials. Even though we dont offer it, we decided that it was a grey enough area where we did issues the refund and we of course got an email from you thanking us. Best of luck in all that you do!

David from PTC Wellness

Easy Webinar Thumbs Up!

Reps team have brought me from a non-techie at the start and taught me what I need to know using the EasyWebinar platform to market my brand and my health and medical consulting business. They have removed the tech barrier for many like myself and have shown me a clear path to help engage more clients.

Pros

Ease of Use and Customer Support are Fantastic!

Cons

Don't have any negatives really. Only one request I'd like them to offer more customized templates as an added feature

Ash from ISSI

Highly recommended

I am using EasyWebinar to sell software. The system is so customizable. It seems to work for all my applications. Easy to navigate and their is a visual explanation for every feature.

Pros

Easy to use, always there to help, makes sure their customers know and understand their product.

Cons

I like everything about the software. There is nothing I do not like. I am still using it today!

Response from Easy Webinar

Replied March 2019

Woop! Thanks so much Ash!

Leonie from Elearning Expert Group

Great webinar platform

We use EasyWebinar of educational and marketing purposes. Live webinars are key as part of our online and blended learning solutions. The automated webinars are an important part of our sales funnel and save us a lot of time.

Pros

The software is easy to use and stable.

Cons

In the beginning it was a bit difficult to get it going, but after a few updates this issue was solved.

Response from Easy Webinar

Replied March 2019

Thanks Leonie! Appreciate you and thanks for continuing to use EasyWebinar in your marketing arsenal!

Jenell from Stewart Digital LLC

Great Investment

With EasyWebinar I'm able to bring a visual experience to my school/courses. I offer trainings, coaching, and I sell through the power of webinars. I've made over $50k in sales using EasyWebinar as my method of promotion.

Pros

EasyWebinar offers and easy to use webinar service. You can create live and evergreen events by the click of a button. When you go live, you can record the event and offer an instant replay or turn it into an every green event that can be streamed live at anytime you choose. I also like that I can download my recorded events for later use. I really like that there is an email system built into EasyWebinar. I can create custom emails and set a time for them to go to anyone registered for my event before or after the event. During my webinars I can engage with attendees in the chat. I can bring someone on the call live side by side. I can share offers of my products during the webinar as well. When sharing a presentation during my webinar I can set it so my attendees are still able to see me in the corner.

Cons

The video quality is really poor. The email system has glitches. It doesn't work well with all browsers so depending on how people are tuning in they may have video or sound issues.

Response from Easy Webinar

Replied March 2019

Hi Jenell! Thanks for the review! So glad that you made 50k with EasyWebinar so far since you put this review in! One thing I can say about the live experience is that there was added functionality in to optimize the video experience to where the quality is a better while at the same time some of the glitches at the time of your review was with Google Chrome as well. With regard to the emails. I think that has been resolved for you. Please do let us know! Thanks for continuing to be a valued customer and power user!

Totally awesome app that keeps getting better!

Pros

Too many pros to list them all, but without a doubt, this is the best app for creating automated webinars... And the team continuously adds more features to it on a regular basis.

Cons

What I don't like about Easy Webinar is that they only allow us to use it for automated webinars, and not for live ones. At least, without having to use YouTube, which is not the best streaming option.

Jack from WHITS

User Friendly Platform/software

The big problem the software solves is that i can run my webinars every week with out needing an assistant to help me. Plus i love the Ever Green ability to have my webinars run automatically.

Pros

I love how quick and simple it is to up load a power point presentation into the platform/software. I also like how simple it copy and past the URL to promote my webinar and how its preset to run the same every week at the same time A-Z and there is no need for me to keep having to re-enter all the details. Big time saver.

Cons

At this point i can honestly say there is nothing i personally don't like about the software.

Mollie from Parsley and Pumpkins Nutrition

Pretty good

Pros

Pros: - Easy to turn a webinar evergreen - Can show your camera and slides at the same time - Fantastic customer service!! - I like that the replay page has a chat box so that people can still ask questions and they come to me by email.

Cons

- Can't see open rates on emails without buying another software. This was a deal breaker. - Have to pay even more for a date merge field if I link EW with my own email provider. This made it very difficult to send out emails on time for the live webinar and the evergreen webinar just gets the email right away, even if they signed up for a class starting 15 minutes from now. - The in house email templates were very difficult to edit. - Would love to see more options for landing pages, though the ones they have are good. - Would like to see more detailed reporting and stats. If I run a webinar live for three days, I can't easily see how many registrants and attendees for each time slot.

Carly from The Habit

Industry: Alternative Medicine

This is EVERYTHING

It's great. Great customer service, great platform!

Pros

Absolutely a breeze to use, anyone can figure this out. I am able to drag and drop my content in so many file formats, as well as integrate existing web content in a way that looks seamless on the hub!

Cons

So far just feeling really positive about this process. There have been a couple of occurrences of slow uploads and error messages with video content so I've had to repeat the process a few times, but it's no biggie.

Response from Easy Webinar

Replied March 2019

Thanks so much Carly! We are excited to continue to help you grow your business leveraging the power of EasyWebinar!

Ben from Divine OM

So far the best one.

Pros

I like how it has most if not all of the features of the other automated webinar systems out there. That is really important in this case as this was much less expensive. When looking at the design of the software, it was MUCH easier to set up than other systems.

Cons

The one thing I don't really like, however, I am able to deal with it, is when you click a button for already created events it shows no events. I have to click create a new event, then I​ see my other events and am able to access them that way.

Alain from TribeX - Breakthrough Coaching And Training

Just an awesome software and service tool!

Love it! I use it to enroll clients into my various businesses and love it as an educational platform. I'm so glad to have found Easy Webinar.

Pros

The ease of use and functionality are awesome. If I ever have a question, the support team and the community are always on it. I love that they're continually making Easy Webinar better. The functionality improvements of the software are constant and have been so since started using it years ago.

Cons

I'd like to see more customization options, but with that said, the integrations they have make it super easy .

Franciska from Ms. Franciska

Highly recommend Easywebinar

Pros

EasyWebinar is easy to use but of course, you've already implemented that in your brand name :-) Your customer support is fast and knowledgeable so you're never out there on your own if you run into a wall. The very best part of about this software is that it's always improving. You guys are here to stay and you care.

Bheesam from Ciena

easy to create a live webinar over or across different time zone, easy navigation

Easy Webinar use Google Hangouts to stream the webinars.You can have unlimited attendees because hangouts allows that, and you can also make your events discover-able on Google+

Pros

like the timed event feature , where u can track the registrants engagement easily whether or not he/she is on your webinar or not in real time. integration with you tube and google hangout if awesome.

Cons

limit on the number of user should be more then 100, it uses free software like you tube and google hangout which makes sometimes some security concerns.

Rachel from Nourishing Minimalism

Industry: Online Media

Works great for my evergreen funnel

I was frustrated with the other webinar program I was using and am so pleased with Easy Webinar now that I've switched to them. I also had some issues with my computer recording the webinar when I first started and customer support got on a video call with me to help me out and try to figure out what the issue was. It was great to have them take time out and personally help me.

Pros

It was very easy to set up a webinar and start one immediately.

Cons

I wish they integrated with LeadPages, but I requested it, so hopefully they will do that soon.

Zoe from Thai Bodywork & Coaching the Body Institute

Would be our top software if mobile functioning didn't repel clients

In general, we have been happy, but feel our business would be far more successful with the Safari and fully-functional mobile options.

Pros

Cons

Because so many people want to view things on their mobile devices, having a poorly functioning mobile app option is very unfortunate and repels many potential clients. Not being compatible with Safari is also a huge issue. Too many caveats for using this software.

Dalia from Computer Software

Easy Webinar- is more often than not an Easy experience

Pros

We had already 2 live and 2 evergreen webinars with EasyWebinar. We 've found it a very good and flexible solution. The support is very friendly and willing to help. The tool has lots of features and seems like the developers really understood the needs of webinars producers while developing the product.

Cons

Support is available only online- sometimes there's a waiting time. From time to time basic coding is required. Registration page designs are customized and cannot be changed easily. Also, time zones are comprehenssive for western countries, for Africa or remoted regions you may not find the specific time zone to fit your evergreen webinar location.

Response from Easy Webinar

Replied March 2019

Hi Dalia! Thanks for the review. Yes, typically, we are available during US hours day time. However, we do have 24/7 check in support. Our average response time is 28 minutes...for off peak hours is more like 1.5 hour response. Of course, if you start a ticket and have responses to that ticket but you don't get back to us until say the evening , the person you were chatting with wont get it till the morning his/her time. We are optimizing the HD more and more. Also you can change the timezone layout to European and more. Thanks!

Ronnie from Never Too Late for Love

Amazing Help Available

I'm using the evergreen webinar as a part of my sales funnel to encourage prospects to schedule a complimentary session with me.

Pros

Not being very technically skilled, I muddled around for a while myself but got frustrated quickly. But the reps from the help desk changed everything! You can schedule time for his help and he shows you how to do it all! So patient and knowledgeable, we got my evergreen webinar set up together. Thank you! Looks like everything is working really well and I'm very excited to be a member of the EasyWebinar family.

Cons

I wish when you sign into the dashboard - you could see your files immediately. You have to know where they are tucked away and what they are called, vs. having something with "Your Files" right there on the dash board showing.

Lindsay from Lindsay Maloney Consulting, LLC

Best investment for automating your business!

I love EasyWebinar because it's just that, easy. It's so nice to know that I can have people enjoy my workshops when they're able to which leads me to build a stronger connection to them which helps me grow my business without too much effort! Win, win!

Pros

I love how simple EasyWebinar is and how fast you can set something up.

Cons

EasyWebinar is super easy to use and I have no complaints!

Jeremy from AJ225 Media Limited

PERFECT in every way!

I was keen to use EW from the start as I could see it had potential - even over the "leading" webinar brands - and I was right! This platform has done nothing but amaze me and my customers!

Pros

Ease of use Functionality High latency Continuous uptime Easily integrated

Cons

None... I seriously could not find a single problem!

Response from Easy Webinar

Replied March 2019

So glad to hear it! Thanks for being a valued customer!!!! :)

Best Value for Your Money

Overall, it has not been as technically easy as I hoped, but I am confident I will eventually get things running smoothly and be able to enjoy all the great features, as well as the ones they are continuing to add.

Pros

I like that the software had many features of the more costly systems but at a reasonable price with no contracts to sign. It allow me to branch out and reach more people with better tracking.

Cons

I had some trouble getting through to customer service about some technical issues I had setting up my first webinar. Eventually the issue was resolved, and I was given a credit for the month during which I was not able to use the platform.

Response from Easy Webinar

Replied March 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We are actually doing more and more to make it more technically smooth for you. Obviously we are both a live stream technology and an automated webinar funnel builder tool. Our user experience matters greatly to us that is why we have already started to make strides into making the flow of building out a webinar funnel easier. Plus of course, with our Dashboard as it is, you can go live with one click of the button! Thanks again!

Evander from Bitcoin University

Good system

Pros

I like the ability to buy the lifetime membership. One less thing to worry about paying for my business, monthly. And the customer support is pretty good.

Cons

Not a drag-and-drop design. Could look a little more professional and upscale.

Ash from Alcomm LLC EIN 81-4902511

Easy Webinar review

it was pretty good but I would like to have a live 1-1 training with a coach that walks you thru the system

Pros

the automation, and the support that was available

Cons

finding key tabs was difficult, I think if they made them bigger it would save a lot of time

James from The Advisor Coach

Decent Webinar Software

People are seeing my webinar.

Pros

I like the fact that you can create evergreen webinars. I don't really do many live webinars so I can't speak to how well they do live webinars.

Cons

Two things... The webinar signup page isn't very user-friendly, especially on mobile. If you build it on their platform, it's okay but if you use Javascript for a pop-up button on your website, it's pretty clunky. Also, I'm surprised that sending out a replay link with an evergreen webinar isn't the default option. I had to go back into the software and manually set up the replay links.

Melissa from Childproof Parenting

EasyWebinar is easy to use!

Pros

I have enjoyed using Easywebinar to set up my evergreen funnels. The software is pretty simple and easy to use.

Cons

I wish that Easywebinar had more options for setting up the design of pages.

Jen from Pro Organizer Studio LLC

Simple and fast webinar

Pros

I love that there are lots of options for customizing how the webinar is run. It was really easy to set up and duplicate.

Cons

It could be prettier for user experience.

Candace from Candace Sheppard

The answer for all when it comes to webinars...

Easy webinar is, by no exaggeration, unparalleled by any other system in the industry. That's it.

Pros

That it simplified the process of hosting, running and creating webinars and funnels - like A, B, C - 1, 2, 3. I have tried them all - literally, no exaggeration, and nothing has come close to Easy webinars configuration AND the level of customer support. NOTHING.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software.

Response from Easy Webinar

Replied March 2019

Candace! Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Wow! We truly appreciate you and how you are leveraging EasyWebinar in your business!

Great product and very easy to use

Pros

It was easy to get setup and I appreciate that there isn't a bunch of extra features to make the interface and user experience confusing.

Cons

The software feels like it's due for an overhaul to tighten everything up so that interface, onboarding, setup wizards are all streamlined and working together seamlessly to give a really polished experience. For what we need it for, it works great - it just feels like Easy webinar could really shine by taking time to tighten up - especially for new user onboarding.

Natalie from lopez & partners

EasyWebinar

Pros

I like that we can have many attendees in on one seminar. We have used this for various webinars.

Cons

The pricing is worth it if you have many web seminars.

Leonardo from Bdsign

The name is accurate

Pros

Actually how easy it is to set up and start using it

Cons

Nothing was wrong, so far I like everything

Great Software but wish for more Integrations

Pros

I definitely enjoyed the ease of uploading and the quality and ease of the landing/registration pages. I enjoyed the fact that the software integrated with my email system.

Cons

I really did not like the fact that the software did not integrate with click funnels and it seems as though it did in the past. I also didn't like that some of my users could not hear me and had to download the app on their phones to get things to work.

Pat from Netfame Marketing

Awesome great tool

Awesome

Pros

Ease of use. Feature rich. One software fits it all

Cons

The fact that we can't enable chat in automated webinars

Jessica from Holistic Entrepreneur Association

Makes Webinar Delivery Incredibly Simple

I've really enjoyed using Easy Webinar. I haven't had any problems with it and the platform makes it simple and seamless to register attendees, interact with them in the chat box, and deliver my webinars.

Pros

Easy Webinar makes webinar​ delivery so incredibly simple. From registering attendees to delivering my webinars - I've yet to experience anything confusing or glitchy about it.

Cons

I'd like to have more design functionality for my webinar registration pages and for my webinar display page itself.

Response from Easy Webinar

Replied March 2019

Hi Jessica! Thanks so much for the review! We added the 'clean theme' which does have the customizations you would like to add to all the pages. We had Teachable recently use our system and some custom CSS to match their branding. The pages are editable. But you would have to go into the customization sections to edit those! We so appreciate you as a valued customer! Thanks again!

Eugene from ProMastery

Review for EasyWebinar

Pros

Once you know how to do a set up, you can easily duplicate it for future webinars.

Cons

The YouTube logo is seen for doing webinars on demand and would be great if that can be not shown

Response from Easy Webinar

Replied March 2019

For your automated webinars. You can use any Vimeo and Wistia or Amazon S3 without the logos. Or yes, use YouTube. The other option is to use our Live Webinar Platform, record a webinar and then save it in your recordings area and use that for your evergreen or on demand webinars!

Aileen from Alo7

A breeze to use

Pros

Functionality is terrific. I use this once a week for my work and the layout in particular stands out for having a terrific balance of ease of use and a magnitude of extremely useful features. It is very versatile and does exactly what it sets out to do. Very impressed.

Johannes from RoboLab

Good value for the money

Overall, I'm very happy with it. It can be a bit technical for people who don't have skills with CSS / HTML in terms of customization.

Pros

The dashboard and setup is easy to use and the templates are customizable. Also being able to integrate it with Convertkit and track and tag subscribers how far they have watched the webinar is a killer feature.

Cons

There could be more templates available that would be a huge plus.