All EasyWebinar Reviews

Lindsay

Reviewed February 2019

Best investment for automating your business!

I love EasyWebinar because it's just that, easy. It's so nice to know that I can have people enjoy my workshops when they're able to which leads me to build a stronger connection to them which helps me grow my business without too much effort! Win, win!

PROS

I love how simple EasyWebinar is and how fast you can set something up.

CONS

EasyWebinar is super easy to use and I have no complaints!

1 employee

Easy and Intuitive

Great experience overall. Great price for the service provided.

PROS

It's easy to set up and plan your webinar and then make small changes anytime you need. I also like the evergreen webinar capability.

CONS

I'd like to see the evergreen webinar have more functionality to look like it's live. So adding an active chat box with people chatting would be really cool. Another service has this. I wish support would get back to me a little faster. They average about 4-8 hours. That can be frustrating when you need to get something done quickly.

Hi there! Thanks so much for letting us know. Just as an FYI, for automated webinars, we asked and checked with some of our top users and the use of simulated chat was the last on their list. I guess the bottom line was for them, the question box didn't decrease conversion because our videos play in real time on every device and most platforms that have the simulated chat often don't have the real time effect of the video playing in real time. Ours actually always plays in real time . Now of course for our live engine (Our HD live stream platform), our chat is in real time because it is in fact live. Also you can run a hybrid webinar through that system as well! Thanks for the review and hope this helped!

Jenell

Great Investment

With EasyWebinar I'm able to bring a visual experience to my school/courses. I offer trainings, coaching, and I sell through the power of webinars. I've made over $50k in sales using EasyWebinar as my method of promotion.

PROS

EasyWebinar offers and easy to use webinar service. You can create live and evergreen events by the click of a button. When you go live, you can record the event and offer an instant replay or turn it into an every green event that can be streamed live at anytime you choose. I also like that I can download my recorded events for later use. I really like that there is an email system built into EasyWebinar. I can create custom emails and set a time for them to go to anyone registered for my event before or after the event. During my webinars I can engage with attendees in the chat. I can bring someone on the call live side by side. I can share offers of my products during the webinar as well. When sharing a presentation during my webinar I can set it so my attendees are still able to see me in the corner.

CONS

The video quality is really poor. The email system has glitches. It doesn't work well with all browsers so depending on how people are tuning in they may have video or sound issues.

Hi Jenell! Thanks for the review! So glad that you made 50k with EasyWebinar so far since you put this review in! One thing I can say about the live experience is that there was added functionality in to optimize the video experience to where the quality is a better while at the same time some of the glitches at the time of your review was with Google Chrome as well. With regard to the emails. I think that has been resolved for you. Please do let us know! Thanks for continuing to be a valued customer and power user!

Imran

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2019

Amazing Marketing Automation System

EasyWebinar is an amazing tool that works perfectly which usually pays for itself within the first few days of a month!

PROS

What I like most about EasyWebinar is that it's User Interface is simple to navigate, has plenty of webinar customization options, and works perfectly on iPhone/Android devices!

CONS

Honestly so far I have not run into anything really that makes me say I don't like something about EasyWebinar.

Reason for choosing EasyWebinar

Ease of use and robust functionality.

Joshua

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

User Experience Review

PROS

Integration with zapier and highly used CRM tools. Fast support

CONS

No upload feature of my video. Upgrading attendee seats while the event is in progress seems not instantaneously

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Easy Webinar Thumbs Up!

Reps team have brought me from a non-techie at the start and taught me what I need to know using the EasyWebinar platform to market my brand and my health and medical consulting business. They have removed the tech barrier for many like myself and have shown me a clear path to help engage more clients.

PROS

Ease of Use and Customer Support are Fantastic!

CONS

Don't have any negatives really. Only one request I'd like them to offer more customized templates as an added feature

Mollie

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Pretty good

PROS

Pros: - Easy to turn a webinar evergreen - Can show your camera and slides at the same time - Fantastic customer service!! - I like that the replay page has a chat box so that people can still ask questions and they come to me by email.

CONS

- Can't see open rates on emails without buying another software. This was a deal breaker. - Have to pay even more for a date merge field if I link EW with my own email provider. This made it very difficult to send out emails on time for the live webinar and the evergreen webinar just gets the email right away, even if they signed up for a class starting 15 minutes from now. - The in house email templates were very difficult to edit. - Would love to see more options for landing pages, though the ones they have are good. - Would like to see more detailed reporting and stats. If I run a webinar live for three days, I can't easily see how many registrants and attendees for each time slot.

Latasha

Reviewed February 2020

Easy Webinar Is a Great Webinar Platform.

Overall, my experience with WebinarEasy was great and if the monthly cost was a little bit lower I would have given it a little bit more time to use for my Webinar needs.

PROS

When I used EasyWebinar for my webinar needs I really love how much I could actually do on the platform. For example, I was able to send emails reminders to the people who signed up for each webinar. I really love that feature and feel it's super important to help individuals remember to attend the webinar.

CONS

The only con I really have about EasyWebinar is that it is a little bit more expensive if you are just starting out. It would be great to have lower payment options as well.

Reasons for switching to EasyWebinar

Webinar Ninja customer service is top-notch. I have never experienced customer service as I have with Webinar Ninja and because of that I really enjoy using the platform.

Franciska

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Highly recommend Easywebinar

PROS

EasyWebinar is easy to use but of course, you've already implemented that in your brand name :-) Your customer support is fast and knowledgeable so you're never out there on your own if you run into a wall. The very best part of about this software is that it's always improving. You guys are here to stay and you care.

CONS

I wish there were better registration and thank you page templates, but you guys are integrated with other software out there that it makes it easy to connect. So I don't consider it a big set back.

Dalia

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Easy Webinar- is more often than not an Easy experience

PROS

We had already 2 live and 2 evergreen webinars with EasyWebinar. We 've found it a very good and flexible solution. The support is very friendly and willing to help. The tool has lots of features and seems like the developers really understood the needs of webinars producers while developing the product.

CONS

Support is available only online- sometimes there's a waiting time. From time to time basic coding is required. Registration page designs are customized and cannot be changed easily. Also, time zones are comprehenssive for western countries, for Africa or remoted regions you may not find the specific time zone to fit your evergreen webinar location.

Hi Dalia! Thanks for the review. Yes, typically, we are available during US hours day time. However, we do have 24/7 check in support. Our average response time is 28 minutes...for off peak hours is more like 1.5 hour response. Of course, if you start a ticket and have responses to that ticket but you don't get back to us until say the evening , the person you were chatting with wont get it till the morning his/her time. We are optimizing the HD more and more. Also you can change the timezone layout to European and more. Thanks!

Zoe

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2019

Would be our top software if mobile functioning didn't repel clients

In general, we have been happy, but feel our business would be far more successful with the Safari and fully-functional mobile options.

PROS

This software has been easy to use and was relatively easy to set up and we've been very grateful for the great support. The data collected has been very useful for our business.

CONS

Because so many people want to view things on their mobile devices, having a poorly functioning mobile app option is very unfortunate and repels many potential clients. Not being compatible with Safari is also a huge issue. Too many caveats for using this software.

Leonie

Used more than 2 years

Great webinar platform

We use EasyWebinar of educational and marketing purposes. Live webinars are key as part of our online and blended learning solutions. The automated webinars are an important part of our sales funnel and save us a lot of time.

PROS

The software is easy to use and stable.

CONS

In the beginning it was a bit difficult to get it going, but after a few updates this issue was solved.

Thanks Leonie! Appreciate you and thanks for continuing to use EasyWebinar in your marketing arsenal!

Carly

Alternative Medicine, 1 employee

This is EVERYTHING

It's great. Great customer service, great platform!

PROS

Absolutely a breeze to use, anyone can figure this out. I am able to drag and drop my content in so many file formats, as well as integrate existing web content in a way that looks seamless on the hub!

CONS

So far just feeling really positive about this process. There have been a couple of occurrences of slow uploads and error messages with video content so I've had to repeat the process a few times, but it's no biggie.

Thanks so much Carly! We are excited to continue to help you grow your business leveraging the power of EasyWebinar!

Rachel

Online Media, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2019

Works great for my evergreen funnel

I was frustrated with the other webinar program I was using and am so pleased with Easy Webinar now that I've switched to them. I also had some issues with my computer recording the webinar when I first started and customer support got on a video call with me to help me out and try to figure out what the issue was. It was great to have them take time out and personally help me.

PROS

It was very easy to set up a webinar and start one immediately.

CONS

I wish they integrated with LeadPages, but I requested it, so hopefully they will do that soon.

Monique

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Not Fun

Really time consuming and stressful

PROS

It was not user friendly and I didn't enjoy using this at all

CONS

It was not user friendly, being in Australia and the time difference, felt we had no support or answers to queries when we needed it. The timings were out when replayed, we even had a random person appear at the beginning of our presentation. Editing was non-existent.

Hi Monique. Interestingly enough 25% of our customers base in Australia. We have 24/7 support but our response time for non US peak hours is about 1.5 hours. Regarding your timings for your automated webinars, sounds like a human error. You can schedule your automated or live webinars in specific timezones. Automated can be in your attendees local timezone, but for live webinars, if you select the wrong timezone to stream out of then you are going to have people coming into a webinar early if you set up those timezones wrong. Regarding editing. We are not a video editing software. You can run a live webinar and then use it for your replays and automated (like live) events. But we dont have a video editing capability. If you are referring to editing your webinar funnels, you can do that fully actually. Sorry that you had issues. We are here to help you trouble shoot. :)

1 employee

Best Value for Your Money

Overall, it has not been as technically easy as I hoped, but I am confident I will eventually get things running smoothly and be able to enjoy all the great features, as well as the ones they are continuing to add.

PROS

I like that the software had many features of the more costly systems but at a reasonable price with no contracts to sign. It allow me to branch out and reach more people with better tracking.

CONS

I had some trouble getting through to customer service about some technical issues I had setting up my first webinar. Eventually the issue was resolved, and I was given a credit for the month during which I was not able to use the platform.

Thank you so much for the review! We are actually doing more and more to make it more technically smooth for you. Obviously we are both a live stream technology and an automated webinar funnel builder tool. Our user experience matters greatly to us that is why we have already started to make strides into making the flow of building out a webinar funnel easier. Plus of course, with our Dashboard as it is, you can go live with one click of the button! Thanks again!

Ash

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2019

Easy Webinar review

it was pretty good but I would like to have a live 1-1 training with a coach that walks you thru the system

PROS

the automation, and the support that was available

CONS

finding key tabs was difficult, I think if they made them bigger it would save a lot of time

Melissa