Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"WebinarNinja is really the best tool for webinars we've ever used. It is intuitive but above all we love the team behind it."
  • icon"It had everything in 1 package so I didn’t have to upgrade to a super expensive package like other carriers. The quality is great, it’s easy to navigate, use for not just myself but my clients as."
  • icon"Presents Very Professionally with great follow-up features. Ability to do LIVE, Evergreen or Hybrid webinars."
  • icon"The missing piece that ruins it for me is not being able to download the email addresses."
  • icon"I do not expect this to be a problem for long, however."
  • icon"My microphone was not working and the screen went blank. BLANK>the tech asked me to restart the webinar-so after apologizing I did."

Have you used WebinarNinja and would like to share your experience with others?

All WebinarNinja Reviews

Marina

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

WebinarNinja - Schedule your first webinar in less than 5 minutes

Easy to use, if somewhat limited for marketers

Solid platform (previous problems with constant bugs has gone away), and I’m very happy running traditional live events. Also monthly training from the founder on feature updates and webinar best practices is a perk.

Pros

WebinarNinja has morphed into a clean, intuitive, easy-to-manage platform over the time I’ve been a user. It’s fully web-based, so I don’t worry about losing viewers as much as I did with GTW and Zoom, where software was required to be downloaded. Overall, my viewers tell me they like the experience better for presentations.

Cons

The platform does one thing very well, which is traditional live webinars. However, it lacks a few marketing savvy capabilities with its automated webinar features (date selection is not totally obvious during registration) and the questions, downloads, and CTA buttons are not in the main viewing area for attendees, so they have to scroll down during a webinar to access them. WN has announced an updated interface to address this, but they are self-funded, so development is slower than users like me would like.

Reasons for choosing WebinarNinja

No software to download for viewers

Response from WebinarNinja

Hi David! Thank you for being a long time user and for giving us your feedback. We've been able to continuously improve because of honest feedback like yours! It's great to hear that your attendees enjoy the experience - we've made it a point as we develop to have the experience on both sides be as pain free and enjoyable as possible. Really glad you enjoy Omar's webinars - I love chatting with our members live! Thanks to you and others, the features you requested for Automated webinars and CTA buttons moved to a more prominent place are about to be rolled out, I promise. I understand your desire to see them sooner rather than later, believe me, I totally get that :) Keep an eye out on your inbox for those soon-to-be-released updates. Thanks again! Cheers, Nicole Baldinu Co-founder & COO

Replied July 2019

Dissappointed long-time user

I've been using WebinarNinja for over two years, helping clients to set up the platform and manage their webinars. Their platform is really easy to use and the price is super low compared to competitors. If you would've asked me to review it two weeks ago, I would've given it 5 stars. However, I had a REALLY BAD experience with them that almost made me lose a client. We set up a webinar for this client and on the day of the event, with 400 PEOPLE connected, the platform went down and had a ton of glitches. The sound was awful, we couldn't enter the studio. Everything that could've gone wrong, went wrong. We desperately tried to speak to customer service but they take hours to respond, supposedly because of COVID-19-related delays. We wrote to them via Instagram DM and they responded that they were doing an upgrade to their system and something went wrong. (I received this answer ONE HOUR AFTER the start time of my event). Anyway, we managed to get the webinar going but it wasn't a pleasurable experience for anyone involved. The replay video was useless (a lot of audio issues). I had to pay a video editor to salvage the best bits. They never sent an email saying that they were doing maintenance to their system. They never really fixed the problem. We tried doing a test webinar with them and our client, to see if we could continue using the service in the future, but it still had a lot of audio and connection issues. We're now using Zoom.

Pros

It's super cheap compared to other competitors. With a standard plan you can do almost as much as with a Zoom plan, at a quarter of the cost. It's easy to use. It has the option to embed the registration form on your landing pages and redirect the subscribers to your own thank you page, so you can basically customize everything and install Facebook tracking pixels like you would've normally do.

Cons

The audio is not the best. The presentation upload process is super glitchy, if your presentation is a little heavy, it will take DAYS to upload it to WebinarNinja. Sometimes it stops working but it never gives you an error, so you think it's uploading but it really isn't. The customer service is non-existent. I filled out a form two weeks ago and I'm still waiting for a reply (I'm a paying customer, not a trial user).

Price and features.

Response from WebinarNinja

Hello! Nicole here. I want to firstly say how very sorry I am about this recent experience. Knowing that we've had your trust for 2 years, you mentioned you would have given us 5 stars only two weeks ago, is a message we've taken very much to heart. To be completely honest, we did a major upgrade that did not require notifying members as it was supposed to be seamless. There were some glitches affecting a few accounts. All is now working as expected and we're seeing an overall enhanced and optimized experience with many parts of the app. I'm really proud of our engineers who worked super fast to resolve the issues. They have taken measures to make sure this never happens again. Our response time is longer due to COVID but we doubled our staff and they're in training as we speak. This is not to excuse the negative impact to you and your client but I wanted to get a chance to explain. Thank you again for the feedback to help us improve. Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder & COO

Replied April 2020

Debbie

Webinar Ninja Makes Light Work of Webinars

I've owned it for a while but have only recently started to use it and plan to use it a lot more in the future. I want to use it for teaching in short bursts, and I think it's perfect for that. There are various webinar formats available to me, so I can use different options as I grow. The options include the live option which I've been using until now, and also an automated option, a series of webinars which I can link together, and a hybrid version where I can run the recorded webinar but be present to answer comments live. The interface is easy to use and very intuitive which I think is a huge plus for someone like me who doesn't want to have to hunt for various features.

Pros

I really like the ease of use of Webinar Ninja. I'm not a techie-type and I was able to get it up and running pretty quickly. When I did get stuck or have questions, their support was right there to answer questions - and often incredibly fast, so I wasn't delayed. I loved that. I get regular emails from Webinar Ninja with the latest improvements to the software, so it's very clear to me that they're invested in continually improving their product, which is important to me. The last email announced the new WebinarNinja Academy which has training on everything from how to set up a webinar, to how to deal with the techie side, how to market the webinar and more. Generally, I find it simple to use, and easy to just set up. It's not complicated. There's also a lot to love about the way I can send out webinar registrations, and add my own templates for various stages of the registration process.

Cons

I'd like to be able to delete my test webinars, or other webinars that I don't need anymore, but I can't find a way to do that yet. I'd also like an easy way to search through my webinars so I can find the recording I'm looking for. I'm not 100% happy with the quality of the recording, but to be honest, I can't tell if that's an issue with WebinarNinja or it's my own setup. But these are small issues. On the whole I find the interface very user-friendly.

Reasons for switching to WebinarNinja

I found WebinarJam to be clunky, and there was a delay which meant that it was difficult to maintain a real-time connection with my audience. I was usually delayed by 30 seconds or so and that was infuriating if I wanted their response to a question, or their input.

Almost perfect

Overall I am very happy with webinarninja because the support is very good but I still feel like the user experience has not been thoroughly vetted by the designers. They need to get someone who doesn't know what they are doing to tell them all the things that need to be changed.

Pros

What I like most is a very simple dashboard where it's pretty obvious what to do to set up a webinar. I also like that you can capture the email addresses of registrants within the software and you don't have to use a third-party autoresponder email provider. And then we have a nice Nifty you can customize your landing page which is nice as well and you can easily upload videos, pictures or link to YouTube videos as well.

Cons

My least favourite thing is that you cannot test a webinar before you implement and therefore if your plan is to send paid traffic to your webinar you can't actually verify it is working before you start paying for the traffic. This is a major drawback. Also there is an additional charge from my original lifetime plan to include Facebook pixel tracking which seems like a basic feature and since they do offer it it should be included in Legacy members programs.

Reasons for switching to WebinarNinja

Price and lack of use of stealth to justify the price

Yann

Industry: Online Media

A very solid webinar hosting solution!

WebinarNinja allows me to educate my community, as well as prospects and new audiences, in an automated one-to-many fashion. Additionally, I can use it to host live WN to strengthen the 'Know, Like and Trust' factor, showcase my expertise and promote my products and services.

Pros

The impressive suite of features, which includes the ability to create and host different types of webinars, as well as the UX and the fact that the WebinarNinja team keeps working on and improving the tool. The WN fast support is the icing on the cake!

Cons

The setup of automated webinars would need the feature, which is a available in other webinar platforms, to make the webinar available for instant access or on a specific date & time (e.g. 10am in the time zone of each attendee, regardless of where he/she is. If his/her time zone is EDT, then it would be 10am EDT. If, on the other hand, his/her time zone is PDT, then it would be 10am PDT). At the moment, it isn't possible to do this in WebinarNinja but it's possible with other webinar tools.

Reasons for choosing WebinarNinja

I liked the array of features WN offered, noticed it was being used by experts I followed, I was a fan of representatives ,from the $100 MBA Show and last, but not least, the AppSumo deal, which gave me lifetime access.

Reasons for switching to WebinarNinja

I was looking for a more robust solution. I was considering a few options when a friend told me about WebinarNinja and, a few days later, AppSumo had a lifetime deal for WN...great coincidence!

Tom

Industry: Publishing

Easy webinar setup

Solid. It does the job I need it to do, and doesn't waste my time with tons of options.

Pros

Very easy to create and deploy webinars. Way less complicated than most stuff that's out there. So if you just want to run a webinar that works without all the bells and whistles, webinarninja is a great choice.

Cons

I wish there was a way to change the host name on individual webinars; the stability of the platform could be improved (still receive lots of complaints on the webinars themselves when volume or video goes out, or they can't log on b/c they're on some browser other than Chrome on a desktop); would love to see post webinar email sequence integration (like the reminder emails, but that go out after the webinar is complete, so I don't have to use a separate email marketing system to send those emails)

Reasons for choosing WebinarNinja

Crowdcast was too expensive.

Reasons for switching to WebinarNinja

Webinarninja was cheaper at the time and easier to use.

Sandra

Be a Ninja!

I'm solving leadership issues for managers and WebinarNinja is providing a great way to connect with my audience.

Pros

The software is easy to use and the features got better and better over the years. It's a great price - quality balance. And they have an amazing customer service!

Cons

In the beginning it didn't looked that fancy and nice but it got way better over the years.

Reasons for choosing WebinarNinja

I find the other products to expensive as I just started my business. I'm glad I choose WebinarNinja because they have great quality.

Mikael

Great way to grow your readership!

Webinar Ninja has been one of my pillars in regard to my growth strategy. I not only generate sales, but I also growth my readership.

Pros

You can setup a webinar within a few minutes and everything has been thought for you. You can integrate your own emails, present your powerpoint slides and shift to sharing your screen with a few clicks. Their customer support is truly awesome (fast and reliable).

Cons

While this has been improved since I started using it, the image quality is not always "perfect". Customer service has been quite helpful running tests and everything thought.

Reasons for choosing WebinarNinja

It seemed to offer the best quality/price value.

Kolarele

Love this Webinar Platform!

Needed a straightforward webinar platform to help me deliver regular webinars on public speaking and presentation skills. Easy to get to grips with and simple for my attendants to join and view. Tried out a lot of other platforms and this one works best for my needs.

Pros

Really easy and intuitive UI. Quick to set up a webinar and lots of thought has gone into how it all works so you can focus on your delivery. Customer service is superb, which really helped when I was starting out and had lots of little queries.

Cons

Needs to update some features like 'like live' replays and more prominent offers & CTAs but this is apparently in hand for the next upcoming version so happy to hold on for that.

Reasons for choosing WebinarNinja

It worked the way I would want if I designed it myself. Needs some additional features (which they say they are about to add) so hopefully this will take it up another level.

Reasons for switching to WebinarNinja

There were various things I didn't like about each webinar platform I tried like clunk interface, limited integrations, overly complicated set up

AJ

Simple, Scalable, Effective

Pros

We love how it encompasses so many features in one website: monetization of live-streaming, on-demand streaming with "automatic" live-streams, simple access for attendees and more.

Cons

The only thing I could say is their customer service takes about 24 hours but the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has promised they are working on this (and honestly they are getting slammed because of COVID).

Reasons for choosing WebinarNinja

WebinarNinja encompassed more features and made it easier for us to monetize.

Angelika

Great small Company with personalized attention and great features

I promote my group coaching and online services, and I know that as soon as I have practised a bit more, it will convert nicely.

Pros

It is easy to use and intuitive. Gives me all of the features that I need at the. moment. I'll definitely upgrade as soon as I have used a few more webinars in the Starter Plan.

Cons

Nothing, really. Maybe I have not used every option yet and therefore have not run into any no-likes :-)

Reasons for switching to WebinarNinja

WebinarNinja feels more intuitive, clearer to navigate and I like the fact that it is a small company with personal attention. Priceless :-)

Response from WebinarNinja

Angelika, thank you so much for leaving us this feedback! We're really happy to know you're finding WebinarNinja easy to use and that it meets your needs - awesome! All the best with those upcoming webinars, I'm sure you'll crush them! :) - Nicole Baldinu co-founder WebinarNinja

Replied September 2021

Allura

Webinar Ninja allows even tech challenged me to create webinars

I created an internet show with this. The software helped me wrap it up in a neat package, making access to it easy for my viewers. Since then I've done a few live webinars. It let me upload slides and have a chat window. Any shortfall in my experience, I put down to my own tech challenges, but the software and the team help me get past those to make it look like I know what I'm doing with it!

Pros

That I was able to actually get it done and come out with a product that worked! The customer service team helped me so much when I got started a few years ago and they are always there for me. With your help I learned to upload videos, do a live webinar and use the chat feature. I've been able to keep track of who attends my events's, etc. The software walks you through the process and it's easy to follow. I haven't used it for a while, but I know that when I get back to it soon that I'll be able to pick up where I left off.

Cons

When I started, it was all a puzzle. The instructions were clear, but I still got confused. The confusion was not Webinar Ninja's fault, but customer service happily helped me figure out what I needed to do. I didn't particularly like that my viewers had to sign in a couple of times, but that may have already been worked out.

Response from WebinarNinja

Hi Allura! Thank you so much for your review! Our team is thrilled to hear your feedback. Especially the support team as they really do pride themselves being the best at what they do! Love having you as a member! Thank you and keep rocking! Nicole Baldinu COO & Co-Founder

Replied December 2019

Rick

Careful Research brought me to webinarNinja

I love how polished the software looks online - very professional but at the same time not intimidating. It's a fresh and creative experience every time I log on and I'm just started!

Pros

Very quick set-up - within minutes I become a Creator! Immediate results!

Cons

The only "wish" I have is that I would love to be able to import images and use them to display while I am on my webinar - right now it seems to be just PDF Files that can be imported so fingers crossed that this will be a feature in the future. Which by the why is another reason I am using webinarNinja because from other reviews I've read the software keeps improving and there are regular updates which tells me that there will always something new on the horizon that will make the experience even better!

Reasons for switching to WebinarNinja

Trying to upload Keynote slides to my webinar was clunky at best with webinarjam - sometimes it works, sometimes it didn't - couldn't trust it and made the experience frustrating. Attempted to do the same thing with WebinarNina with my very first webinar and the process went smoothly without any issues - that when I was 100% convinced that webinarNinja was the right software for me!

Steve

It's "stupid simple" to use!

We use W/N for two things: 1. To present free webinars; these are a key component of our marketing program, allowing us to build awareness for our firm, position us as subject matter experts and generate sales leads. 2. To present paid online workshops; events that take place over a 3-week period, with participants logging in intermittently W/N has been great for both!

Pros

Setting up and getting going could truly not be any easier or any faster. They've made it really easy.

Cons

There are two issues, though neither are really big problems: 1. When doing a paid online event, it would be nice to have different ticket pricing levels (e.g. early bird discounts, etc.). 2. A webinar has to be viewed and listened to through a participants computer/phone. Every once in a while, someone will want to "call in" and that option does not exist.

Reasons for choosing WebinarNinja

It had a very favorable price point... but mostly because it is just so simple and easy to use.

Irene

Easy-to-Use and Cost Effective Webinar Platform

WebinarNinja's platform capabilities have allowed my organization to run successful and interactive live events with our potential customers and customers. It's easy-to-use once you get the hang of it (which is fast), the support team is responsive, and the price works for us!

Pros

WebinarNinja has been the best fit for our live event needs. What I like most about the software is that it's easy to use and set-up. Like anything else, you need to familiarize yourself with their product on both the backend and when presenting. Once you do, it's pretty great. I looked at a lot of other options, and I selected WebinarNinja because of a few key things: - Pre-uploading content before the events (from PowerPoints to video links) - Live Events are best when you show a face LIVE, the Picture-in-Picture is great so they can always see the face while presenting other assets - Setting up offers for live events - Auto-recording of all events (no worries if you forgot to opt-in to record) PLUS the recording is available FAST! With other platforms, you have to wait a few hours. - Price - Easy monthly subscription fee, perfect for my budget

Cons

A few cons: - I have to recommend to my registrants to login to the live event from Chrome. This allows for the best experience. Sometimes we have folks that can only use Microsoft products, so it gets tricky. - A few low quality broadcasts when I have more attendees. - Not having the ability to delete past webinars (we sometimes run test webinars, and I want to delete them to keep my list with legit past events)

Barbara