• Pros

• "The software is easy to use and the features got better and better over the years. It's a great price - quality balance. And they have an amazing customer service!"

• "I love the pricing of this platform. It beats every single other platform out there when it comes to value for money."

• "Customer service is fantastic and there's loads of help and support guides to get started easily."

• Cons

• "Some small tech issues, but were fixed fast :)"

• "While this has been improved since I started using it, the image quality is not always "perfect". Customer service has been quite helpful running tests and everything thought. "

• "While still a big improvement over Webinarjam, the navigation to modify existing webinars is a little tricky."

Browse WebinarNinja Reviews

Rick from Greater Living Enterprises

Industry: Information Services

Best Value For Our Webinar Needs

Overall I'm extremely pleased with WebinarNinja. They offer all of the services and features my business needs at an affordable price.

Pros

My business has used WebinarNinja for a little over two years now. I've tried just about all options for doing webinars and WebinarNinja is the only one that supports all or our needs. One of the biggest things we needed was the ability to play video over a webinar and WebinarNinja handles that like a champ.

Cons

Sometimes navigation inside the backend is a little confusing but they have an extensive knowledge base that has lots of step by step on how to do most all things.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

The price, the features, the ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarNinja

Doesn't support all of the features we needed, ie no video over the broadcast and webinar automation. Plus the price for GoToWebinar is way out of our budget.

Leigh from Cloudhead, LLC

There are so many things I like about WN, but ultimately, I don't think I can use it.

Overall, I had a good experience with the interface and those who work at WN. Good customer service goes a long long way, so I won't just walk away. I got my WN account through an AppSumo deal and it's for life, so I will most definitely try it again and see what happens as they continue to develop and update it. But for now, I'm going to try other options.

Pros

The support is excellent. Really responsive and they go out of their way to answer questions, help with updates and anything you need. Even when I've asked about features they don't yet have, they listen and take it seriously for potentially adding to the functionality. I also love that all pre and post webinar e-mails are set and ready to go. No extra work on my part. And the integrations work well and seamlessly.

Cons

It's a bit clunky to use and the audio and video pop in and out. It seems to be a glitch that appears differently for different users and admin. The signup page templates aren't as robust as I need them to be. I want to add a checkbox for my GDPR sign up, but right now I can't. There is GDPR option requiring users to check a few boxes. I think this probably turns users away. Which is fine if they're in the EU. But most of my clients are in the US and don't need that level of approval. I contacted WN about adding GDPR optional by webinar and they said they'd discuss it with the development team. I appreciated their response, but all these issues mean I won't be able to use WN for all my webinars and so I'm lookinig for another option..

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

Price for one. And it had the functionality I needed. (GDPR happened after I chose it.) At the time, I wasn't doing as many webinars as I am now, so the issues I had weren't as much of a problem.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarNinja

Anymeeting worked well but when they updated their interface, it stopped working on my internet. I live in Argentina. I had no choice but to change.

Rob from Digital Photo Mentor

Industry: Photography

Love the NEW features - Makes the webinar FAR more engaging

WebinarNinja has been a super easy way to provide trainings and engage with our readers, providing free education as well as promotions. The interface makes is SUPER easy to interact, take questions and ask questions of our guests as well. I love how the software is continuing to evolve and improve over time.

Pros

We've been using the WebinarNinja software since it's inception, but a lot more in the past 2 years. The new features and placement of the tools (questions, polls, offers and documents) is much more intuitive and easier to explain to participants during the chat. Having them above the chat is a great placement. Being able to not only vote up questions, but that the questions and polls appear in the chat itself is brilliant.

Cons

As a moderator, I'd like to be able to have a badge, but not be listed on the registration page as a presenter. It would be good for people in the chat to know I'm associated with the presentation, but no need to be

Dissappointed long-time user

I've been using WebinarNinja for over two years, helping clients to set up the platform and manage their webinars. Their platform is really easy to use and the price is super low compared to competitors. If you would've asked me to review it two weeks ago, I would've given it 5 stars. However, I had a REALLY BAD experience with them that almost made me lose a client. We set up a webinar for this client and on the day of the event, with 400 PEOPLE connected, the platform went down and had a ton of glitches. The sound was awful, we couldn't enter the studio. Everything that could've gone wrong, went wrong. We desperately tried to speak to customer service but they take hours to respond, supposedly because of COVID-19-related delays. We wrote to them via Instagram DM and they responded that they were doing an upgrade to their system and something went wrong. (I received this answer ONE HOUR AFTER the start time of my event). Anyway, we managed to get the webinar going but it wasn't a pleasurable experience for anyone involved. The replay video was useless (a lot of audio issues). I had to pay a video editor to salvage the best bits. They never sent an email saying that they were doing maintenance to their system. They never really fixed the problem. We tried doing a test webinar with them and our client, to see if we could continue using the service in the future, but it still had a lot of audio and connection issues. We're now using Zoom.

Pros

It's super cheap compared to other competitors. With a standard plan you can do almost as much as with a Zoom plan, at a quarter of the cost. It's easy to use. It has the option to embed the registration form on your landing pages and redirect the subscribers to your own thank you page, so you can basically customize everything and install Facebook tracking pixels like you would've normally do.

Cons

The audio is not the best. The presentation upload process is super glitchy, if your presentation is a little heavy, it will take DAYS to upload it to WebinarNinja. Sometimes it stops working but it never gives you an error, so you think it's uploading but it really isn't. The customer service is non-existent. I filled out a form two weeks ago and I'm still waiting for a reply (I'm a paying customer, not a trial user).

Price and features.

Response from WebinarNinja

Replied April 2020

Hello! Nicole here. I want to firstly say how very sorry I am about this recent experience. Knowing that we've had your trust for 2 years, you mentioned you would have given us 5 stars only two weeks ago, is a message we've taken very much to heart. To be completely honest, we did a major upgrade that did not require notifying members as it was supposed to be seamless. There were some glitches affecting a few accounts. All is now working as expected and we're seeing an overall enhanced and optimized experience with many parts of the app. I'm really proud of our engineers who worked super fast to resolve the issues. They have taken measures to make sure this never happens again. Our response time is longer due to COVID but we doubled our staff and they're in training as we speak. This is not to excuse the negative impact to you and your client but I wanted to get a chance to explain. Thank you again for the feedback to help us improve. Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder & COO

Michelle from Michelle Grasek Digital

Great price for an easy to use webinar software with customizable emails

Always a great experience. My students like the platform for learning - both live webinars and recorded. Accessing the replays is easy. Customer service is very helpful and responds quickly. I never feel like a "number." Plus the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of Webinar Ninja teaches regular classes on how to succeed with webinars. So you feel a bit like you know him because he's teaching you, live, how to use his software. Fun experience!

Pros

I like that I can customize all the follow-up emails (directly within Webinar Ninja) after someone signs up for a webinar. I find it an easy software to use and it had features that compare to more expensive software, for a reasonable price.

Cons

The only thing I'd change is to allow an image in the "Offer" section below the webinar video. Right now they offer a button and plenty of space for texts and links. But when I'm selling my online course at the end of a webinar, I think an image of the course would go a long way towards sales. I've heard this is coming, though!

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

Webinar Ninja was a better price for almost the exact same features. I felt it had everything I needed and more, to host professional webinars for my businesses, for less $$.

Response from WebinarNinja

Replied January 2021

Hi Michelle! So thrilled to read your review. I'm delighted to let you know that the feature you're after has been released! - along with 40+ others to make your webinars even more engaging and exciting for your attendees. Enjoy. :) Thanks again!

David from David Patrick Green

Almost perfect

Overall I am very happy with webinarninja because the support is very good but I still feel like the user experience has not been thoroughly vetted by the designers. They need to get someone who doesn't know what they are doing to tell them all the things that need to be changed.

Pros

What I like most is a very simple dashboard where it's pretty obvious what to do to set up a webinar. I also like that you can capture the email addresses of registrants within the software and you don't have to use a third-party autoresponder email provider. And then we have a nice Nifty you can customize your landing page which is nice as well and you can easily upload videos, pictures or link to YouTube videos as well.

Cons

My least favourite thing is that you cannot test a webinar before you implement and therefore if your plan is to send paid traffic to your webinar you can't actually verify it is working before you start paying for the traffic. This is a major drawback. Also there is an additional charge from my original lifetime plan to include Facebook pixel tracking which seems like a basic feature and since they do offer it it should be included in Legacy members programs.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarNinja

Price and lack of use of stealth to justify the price

Leland from Best Conceptions LLC

Industry: Civil Engineering

I've been involved with webinar software for almost a decade and WebinarNinja is growing up!

I love what the team has put together and their customer service is bar none. Representative is always out teaching others how to use the system, which is definitely a plus for the rookies. I just haven't had the time to use it much since my purchase of the lifetime package when WebinarNinja was first announced in beta! I'll be using this software for years to come! Can't wait to see what else they add as features in the future!

Pros

- Presents Very Professionally with great follow-up features - Ability to do LIVE, Evergreen or Hybrid webinars - Ease of Use

Cons

- Could use a few more integrations - Duplicating the Webinar didn't duplicate the offers attached to the webinar (is this fixed?) - Had some glitchy live streaming issues between desktop sharing and camera (fixed?)

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

Lifetime account for one price of course :) Thanks!

Reasons for Switching to WebinarNinja

I was lucky enough to catch the lifetime basic account deal at startup!

Marina from Summit Writing Academy

WebinarNinja - Schedule your first webinar in less than 5 minutes

WebinarNinja allowed us to get our webinars off the ground quickly. They have fantastic customer support - responsive, and they follow up to make sure that your issue has been resolved. We're planning to use WebinarNinja for a long time.

Pros

WebinarNinja gets you started with webinars quickly. They have all the email sequences created. All you need to do is set the webinar information, and you're good to go. Then, as you have time, you can customize all the emails, registration page, and thank you page. The best part of this software is the initial set-up time is less than 5 minutes.

Cons

I'm having trouble thinking of what I like least about this software. They've designed it so that you can use your webinars as a marketing tool.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

WebinarNinja was recommended by businesses we trust.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarNinja

WebinarNinja has all the pre and post webinar emails ready for you. The time to first webinar is short.

Elisabeth from The Olive Bridge/Live By Our Codes

What a way to introduce my life's work.

It's been really enjoyable and such an ease compared to other tech experiences.

Pros

It is so simple to set up with excellent and easy to find solutions to any queries. There is also ongoing support. I like how we can design the registration pages, embed the registration sign up. There is every follow up for the participants of webinars so saves time from our end too.

Cons

Only improvement I would suggest is to give more access for a co-host to edit some of the registration page details.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

It was only focused on one outcome create and run webinars, it was easy to follow and a great price.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarNinja

The expense and too complicated with ways to design pages and webinar settings.

Claudia from Claudia Schwab

Well developed over time

Always very friendly and helpful. Certain developments took a long time and I had to dodge, which was a pity.

Pros

I grew up with Webinininja. As with allm the beginning is bumpy ... but the customer service has always been great

Cons

It was unstable at the beginning, the webinars broke off in the middle and I did not come to my own event anymore.Unfortunately I can not stream on Facebook

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

Zoom is even easier and easier to use. That I can stream it on Facebook is very ingenious

Response from WebinarNinja

Replied August 2019

Hi Claudia! Thank you for your review and for being with us along the way! I appreciate your kind words about our support staff- they really do a fantastic job! We've come a long way since the start and you should find great stability with your webinars now. The FB stream is a request we've received and are looking to include it on our roadmap. As a member keep an eye out for those features releases as well as invitations to our ongoing, free webinars by our CEO, Omar, where you can see WebinarNinja in action. Thanks again Claudia - we appreciate you! Best, Nicole Baldinu Co-founder & COO

Shilan from NeuroImprove Academy

Industry: Mental Health Care

Horrible costumer support, disastrous bugs

I have had the most horrible customer support experience with Webinarninja. They answer all sweet and nice but many times with no solution, asking to wait while they check better. But the worst was my last webinar. I had an upcoming webinar for 1700 subscriptions, I upgraded my plan to the max, 1000 viewers, many hours before the webinar. But when the webinar started and people started to complain I realised that, there was a bug and I was not upgraded. I asked for emergency help in the chat, took them 30 min to answer and were not able to help. Trying to save the webinar, I changed my plan many, my credit card got charged but the system did not work. I finished the webinar with 300 viewers and 700 angry ones that were not able to enter the webinar. I asked for an explanation and my money back in the chat. With a conversation that took more than a month, with different people, all asking the same questions over and over, without checking what has happened till they took over. The explanation was the same as well, such as "you can't have more people than your subscription" "you should upgrade to have more capacity". After 14 days the "manager" started talking to me which was even worse than the rest, she repeated all that the others said. Never accepted to do a refund of course. She offered me 1 free month while the previous person had offered me 2 months, and I hadn't accepted.

Pros

The software is user friendly and it's easy to learn.

Cons

There are some crucial bugs in the software. - As the presenter, if you try to enter the studio 1 second after the time of the scheduled webinar, or something goes wrong with the internet and you have to enter the software again, the system blocks you out, while the viewers can still enter. So, you simply can't present, can't talk to people saying that you can't enter even, and you cant make a new webinar link while the time of the current webinar is not finished. - Issues and bugs with uploading cover image. - Issues with statistical analysis. Not all my webinars show the numbers. - changing plan of the subscription might get blocked somehow, and you need help to resolve it.

Response from WebinarNinja

Replied December 2020

Hello Shilan! I wanted to jump in here and say that I'm really sorry you didn't have the best experience. As the co-founder I only want you to have the best possible experience on our platform. I looked into the concerns you mention and there are a few inconsistencies. A host can enter after the webinar start time and they will not be blocked out. You can also upgrade and downgrade plans with no issues. It's fantastic that you got so many registrants! As you know, statistically not every single registrant will show up live, but I also saw from the backend that there were well over 300 people who were able to access your webinar. I do apologize for the temporary issue with uploading the cover image, that was resolved. Again, I was really sorry to read how frustrated you were. You being able to achieve your goal is our number 1 priority at WebinarNinja. We take all feedback to heart and work hard to make fixes when needed. Thank you for leaving us feedback. -Nicole

Simple Webinars

Although I purchased it years ago I only recently in the past 2 years or so began to use regularly because of the automation feature it became the most cost effective way for me to grow my list with the registration feature.

Pros

I purchased WN when it first came on the scene, when Webinar Jam was the leader - before Zoom or Belive - so it an economical purchase for my company.Best feature us the cost. I also like the automation features with the email reminders.

Cons

I would love for WN to make it possible to for the viewers to interact without having to be brought onto the screen.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

WN was more coast effective.

Response from WebinarNinja

Replied August 2019

Hello! Thanks so much for leaving a review. Glad to know you like all the in-built automation features! At the moment you can have an attendee come on as co-host, but it must be before the webinar starts. Also, chat, questions and polls are other great engagement techniques for you as a host to fully explore in the current version. I hope I understood correctly...you're after the ability to have attendees brought on with mic only? That feature is coming! Also the ability to come on with camera as well. As a member, you'll be among the first to try that out when it's released. Thanks again! Nicole Baldinu Co-founder & COO

Debbie from Marketing Morsels

Webinar Ninja Makes Light Work of Webinars

I've owned it for a while but have only recently started to use it and plan to use it a lot more in the future. I want to use it for teaching in short bursts, and I think it's perfect for that. There are various webinar formats available to me, so I can use different options as I grow. The options include the live option which I've been using until now, and also an automated option, a series of webinars which I can link together, and a hybrid version where I can run the recorded webinar but be present to answer comments live. The interface is easy to use and very intuitive which I think is a huge plus for someone like me who doesn't want to have to hunt for various features.

Pros

I really like the ease of use of Webinar Ninja. I'm not a techie-type and I was able to get it up and running pretty quickly. When I did get stuck or have questions, their support was right there to answer questions - and often incredibly fast, so I wasn't delayed. I loved that. I get regular emails from Webinar Ninja with the latest improvements to the software, so it's very clear to me that they're invested in continually improving their product, which is important to me. The last email announced the new WebinarNinja Academy which has training on everything from how to set up a webinar, to how to deal with the techie side, how to market the webinar and more. Generally, I find it simple to use, and easy to just set up. It's not complicated. There's also a lot to love about the way I can send out webinar registrations, and add my own templates for various stages of the registration process.

Cons

I'd like to be able to delete my test webinars, or other webinars that I don't need anymore, but I can't find a way to do that yet. I'd also like an easy way to search through my webinars so I can find the recording I'm looking for. I'm not 100% happy with the quality of the recording, but to be honest, I can't tell if that's an issue with WebinarNinja or it's my own setup. But these are small issues. On the whole I find the interface very user-friendly.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarNinja

I found WebinarJam to be clunky, and there was a delay which meant that it was difficult to maintain a real-time connection with my audience. I was usually delayed by 30 seconds or so and that was infuriating if I wanted their response to a question, or their input.

Francisco from accesoprivado.es

Almost the best software to create online webinars

Webinarninja allows us to solve several big problems that have to do with training. We can organize periodic meetings with our clients and explain how to use our services and saas software. In addition, we can meet with our team for sales training and support training

Pros

It is easy to use and its dashboard is excellent. Many interesting options and functions. Audio and video work well, even at low speeds. Multiple options for different types of webinars, including deferred webinars. I have tried many and this is almost the best, almost perfect

Cons

Little to say here. Perhaps the most important flaw is that it is not a software designed for markets in other languages (widely spoken) such as Spanish, and although it is true that you can customize many parts and translate them manually, still does not have a language selector that changes everything for you like other webinars software. Moreover, it is obvious that it does not work and is not intended for meetings, only for webinars, because it is not possible for several attendees to participate simultaneously in the conversation etc

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

The price is better and the software is more flexible. In addition Zoom's technical support is terrible, very bad and slow and, although Webinarninja's support is still not perfect, it's much better

Reasons for Switching to WebinarNinja

We have changed because it is a fresher software and little by little it fulfills its promises to improve every day to become the best webinars software. Webinarjam still has advantages in some things, especially with automatic languages (by choosing the language everything changes automatically to that language, even emails etc and there is nothing else to do), but we hope that this will be included in the near future

Ali from HappinessEngineering.com

Versatile software that gets the job done

Overall experience is pretty good! It's a functional, user-friendly platform with a highly responsive staff should you any questions. Like with any software product, there's room for improvement, but the software works and gives good results.

Pros

It's very easy to set up. You can get a webinar going within a few minutes. The interface is reasonably easy to navigate. They are constantly tweaking it to make it better. Good integration with ConvertKit, which is the back end I use for email. Sound and video are great. Sharing stuff and sending out emails is a breeze. Generally pretty easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes the UI can be tricky, so if you're new to the software, you can waste a lot of time learning how to use it. Like the grey menu items hiding in the left-hand vertical bar with barely enough contrast to be seen against the slightly darker grey background. Or the totally non-intuitive choice of putting the "Edit" and "Clone" options for a webinar (arguably the two most used ones) behind a barely visible grey three-dot icon above the "Options" drop-down, instead of putting it all under "Options" OR having a visible button that just says "Edit", 'cause that's the #1 thing I will want to do with my webinar! The UI/UX once you're inside the studio is also a bit mystifying. It's not entirely clear how to do simple things, like seeing how many people are on the webinar -- still haven't figured that one out. The UI for the outgoing email reminders can also be a bit baffling. There's no bulk edit option, or "delete" option to get rid of emails you don't want to go out so they're not even on the list anymore. There's also no option to rearrange things and change their sequence so they're in nice, pretty chronological order as they go from top to bottom. The functionality still works fine, but from an aesthetic UI/UX perspective, this is suboptimal. It also has a higher failure rate on the user side than some other software I've used. About 5% of people who were super eager to get on the webinar said they had no sound or video, and there was no way of troubleshooting.

Response from WebinarNinja

Replied July 2019

Hello Ali! Thank you very much for the detailed feedback. As you know we are working constantly to improve the software for awesome people like you! I'm glad that overall you're finding WebinarNinja easy to use and it's working within your work flows :) Thanks for the notes on the UI and I have some good news for you! - The contrast of the grey menu items has already been improved and fixed by our design team, we're just waiting to release it with other updates very soon. - I appreciate the feedback on the Edit and Clone functions - this is something that has been talked over and improvements there are coming. - By default, as the host you see the number of attendees on your webinar just below your video...perhaps your resolution is over 100% and so you're not seeing it? (again great feedback for us!) - I've taken note of all your points regarding email notifications and will take this to the team. Thanks again! Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder & COO

Emer from Ki Business & Tech

One of the easiest to use webinar platforms out there for both sides.

Webinars are a fantastic tool for any business to build their relationships with potential and existing clients. In particular, the ease of use for users to join the webinar without having to download and setup on their side is one of my biggest attractions, that along with how easy and fast is it to setup a webinar with the backup of their super support team means I recommend this to my clients too.

Pros

* It is really fast to setup a webinar with webinar ninja and what attracted me to it the most is the fact there is no install on the users side unlike the likes of GoToWebinar, Zoom etc. * Comes with landing pages and has it's own webinar directory. * Live, evergreen and combo webinars available as well as series. * It has all the functionality you need for your business, including offers, polls and easy to understand stats. * I can play YouTube videos etc too in my presentation. * Their chat support is fantastic and fast. I always feel like I have been given more the enough time to answer all my questions, even if it isn't the question I started with. * They give regular trainings to help with building your own webinars. * Email sequence is standard and yes to edit accordingly. * I have always had positive feedback after my webinars.

Cons

These are small things that are more I'd like to have. * Polls all get shown together (as far as happened to me). Would be fantastic to be able to switch them on like the offers. * I would love an on demand evergreen option, I think this is coming soon though. There is evergreen with set time and date already. * I have had problems with running my presentation directly from powerpoint so now I just upload the slides. This is in pdf so any animation is gone. I just create extra slides to get around this though.

Response from WebinarNinja

Replied July 2019

Hi Emer! Thank you for the great and detailed feedback! So happy to know you've been enjoying the app over the last two years. You probably have seen that we're always making improvements so some of those 'nice-to-haves' you mention are already in development and the others are on our roadmap for future development. It's helpful to hear honest feedback from members like you so we can continue to get better. :) Cheers! Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder & COO

David from Baer On Marketing

Easy to use, if somewhat limited for marketers

Solid platform (previous problems with constant bugs has gone away), and I’m very happy running traditional live events. Also monthly training from the founder on feature updates and webinar best practices is a perk.

Pros

WebinarNinja has morphed into a clean, intuitive, easy-to-manage platform over the time I’ve been a user. It’s fully web-based, so I don’t worry about losing viewers as much as I did with GTW and Zoom, where software was required to be downloaded. Overall, my viewers tell me they like the experience better for presentations.

Cons

The platform does one thing very well, which is traditional live webinars. However, it lacks a few marketing savvy capabilities with its automated webinar features (date selection is not totally obvious during registration) and the questions, downloads, and CTA buttons are not in the main viewing area for attendees, so they have to scroll down during a webinar to access them. WN has announced an updated interface to address this, but they are self-funded, so development is slower than users like me would like.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

No software to download for viewers

Response from WebinarNinja

Replied July 2019

Hi David! Thank you for being a long time user and for giving us your feedback. We've been able to continuously improve because of honest feedback like yours! It's great to hear that your attendees enjoy the experience - we've made it a point as we develop to have the experience on both sides be as pain free and enjoyable as possible. Really glad you enjoy Omar's webinars - I love chatting with our members live! Thanks to you and others, the features you requested for Automated webinars and CTA buttons moved to a more prominent place are about to be rolled out, I promise. I understand your desire to see them sooner rather than later, believe me, I totally get that :) Keep an eye out on your inbox for those soon-to-be-released updates. Thanks again! Cheers, Nicole Baldinu Co-founder & COO

Yann from 360 Entrepreneur

Industry: Online Media

A very solid webinar hosting solution!

WebinarNinja allows me to educate my community, as well as prospects and new audiences, in an automated one-to-many fashion. Additionally, I can use it to host live WN to strengthen the 'Know, Like and Trust' factor, showcase my expertise and promote my products and services.

Pros

The impressive suite of features, which includes the ability to create and host different types of webinars, as well as the UX and the fact that the WebinarNinja team keeps working on and improving the tool. The WN fast support is the icing on the cake!

Cons

The setup of automated webinars would need the feature, which is a available in other webinar platforms, to make the webinar available for instant access or on a specific date & time (e.g. 10am in the time zone of each attendee, regardless of where he/she is. If his/her time zone is EDT, then it would be 10am EDT. If, on the other hand, his/her time zone is PDT, then it would be 10am PDT). At the moment, it isn't possible to do this in WebinarNinja but it's possible with other webinar tools.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

I liked the array of features WN offered, noticed it was being used by experts I followed, I was a fan of representatives ,from the $100 MBA Show and last, but not least, the AppSumo deal, which gave me lifetime access.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarNinja

I was looking for a more robust solution. I was considering a few options when a friend told me about WebinarNinja and, a few days later, AppSumo had a lifetime deal for WN...great coincidence!

Tom from Insurgent Publishing

Industry: Publishing

Easy webinar setup

Solid. It does the job I need it to do, and doesn't waste my time with tons of options.

Pros

Very easy to create and deploy webinars. Way less complicated than most stuff that's out there. So if you just want to run a webinar that works without all the bells and whistles, webinarninja is a great choice.

Cons

I wish there was a way to change the host name on individual webinars; the stability of the platform could be improved (still receive lots of complaints on the webinars themselves when volume or video goes out, or they can't log on b/c they're on some browser other than Chrome on a desktop); would love to see post webinar email sequence integration (like the reminder emails, but that go out after the webinar is complete, so I don't have to use a separate email marketing system to send those emails)

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

Crowdcast was too expensive.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarNinja

Webinarninja was cheaper at the time and easier to use.

Allura from Divinely Inspired Business

Webinar Ninja allows even tech challenged me to create webinars

I created an internet show with this. The software helped me wrap it up in a neat package, making access to it easy for my viewers. Since then I've done a few live webinars. It let me upload slides and have a chat window. Any shortfall in my experience, I put down to my own tech challenges, but the software and the team help me get past those to make it look like I know what I'm doing with it!

Pros

That I was able to actually get it done and come out with a product that worked! The customer service team helped me so much when I got started a few years ago and they are always there for me. With your help I learned to upload videos, do a live webinar and use the chat feature. I've been able to keep track of who attends my events's, etc. The software walks you through the process and it's easy to follow. I haven't used it for a while, but I know that when I get back to it soon that I'll be able to pick up where I left off.

Cons

When I started, it was all a puzzle. The instructions were clear, but I still got confused. The confusion was not Webinar Ninja's fault, but customer service happily helped me figure out what I needed to do. I didn't particularly like that my viewers had to sign in a couple of times, but that may have already been worked out.

Response from WebinarNinja

Replied December 2019

Hi Allura! Thank you so much for your review! Our team is thrilled to hear your feedback. Especially the support team as they really do pride themselves being the best at what they do! Love having you as a member! Thank you and keep rocking! Nicole Baldinu COO & Co-Founder

Andy from Odysseus Coaching

Be Better to Achieve More

Great I couldn't name another product like this that performs as well for the investment needed

Pros

This is a great piece of software that has just gotten better and better over time the team are always improving and adding to the functionality

Cons

It can be a little restrictive sometimes on signups and landing pages and sometimes when things are improved its hard to find where stuff has gone

Liked it better

Liked the interface better

Darren from Duco Digital LTD

Great Introductory Webinar Software with Friendly Help

This was the first time I had created and hosted global webinars with a host in another country. The help and guides to get started and get the most out of the software was really helpful as was the customer service who offered to jump on a call to assist or review a test webinar for quality purposes. I did manage to launch a global webinar but seriously under estimated the amount of work needed. I wanted to do more but need to allow a lot more time to plan them out.

Pros

Cons

There were a couple of times the sound was tricky to manage using a USB microphone on a Mac as it cut the sound out. The internet connection seemed to affect the delay and sound quality randomly which made it difficult to setup a webinar. I had to manually connect to my router even though have fast speed internet wifi. I think what might help users in the future is some indicators to let the user know if wifi signal is weak or explaining how to connect equipment such as mics.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

Also looked at ON24. I chose GoToWebinar because of the knowledge, price, customer service, features and ease of use to get started.

Motivated creators

Easy to create/schedule and push out notifications for webinars. Very easy to use as the presenter and you can have someone take temporary stage with you.

Pros

I love the creativity and customer service of the Webinar Ninja creators. They also hold frequent webinars to help push out their new fixes/add-ins. Very helpful.

Cons

Would like ease of use with multiple hosts. Sometimes you want a co-host to be on screen at the same time...I believe that isn't possible at this time. (looking into it)

Jovhanna from Positive Forward Movement, LLC

Industry: Alternative Medicine

My Favorite Webinar Tool!

It has been a great experience, well worth the investment in my business and I don't have a reason to switch to anything else. I can say that I will be using WebinarNinja a lot more as the needs of my business are shifting and I will be sharing a lot of information through webinar.

Pros

I love that WebinarNinja is always improving upon their product. I've used it for about 2 years now and love it. They also provide educational webinars to help you give amazing webinars and understand how to reach your goals using their software. It is soo easy to use from start to finish and I have never had an issue running a webinar.

Cons

Honestly nothing, but if I have to list something it doesn't integrate directly with Mailerlite the email marketing system I use, however I am able to integrate it with Zapier, so it's not really an issue.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

When invited to host on WebinarJam I often had technical troubles getting onto the platform and with sound even when connected via ethernet and having all the required tech specs. I feel that WebinarNinja was the best choice for my needs.

Mike from mikehmarketing

Webinar Ninja User Review

Ease of use is key plus the "Real time" interaction of Polls and chat is a few of the bonuses.

Pros

With any Product or service it is the Support that impresses myself #1 + ease of use. The less steps I need to jump to get the information and job done the better I feel.

Cons

Many 3 parties don't recognize WebinarNinja which is upsetting but with the features included within WebinarNinja you only need to direct them to the sign-up page which is hosted with them and easily customized.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

Training and support plus the owner provides tips to help expand your presentation skills.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarNinja

Price and support as with any business. I want easy to understand tutorials with a responsive support that helps me get those tasks done ASAP.

Phyllis from Get Illuminated

The BEST webinar software, in my opinion!

Pros

I love so many things about WebinarNinja - The ease of use, the simple integration with Infusionsoft, the built-in templates for registration pages and thank you pages, the built-in email sequences, the built-in replay and evergreen features (without an additional fee!) and the stunning professional presentation my clients experience. I could not be happier!

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

Ease of use for me, my clients and attendees, as well as the very professional appearance and the built-in integrations and email sequences.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarNinja

Webinarjam is clunky and buggy - time zones seem to cause major issues. Everwebinar is an additional cost and the process is not smooth.

Phil from SherWare, Inc.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Webinar Ninja is the easy way to do webinars

I love WebinarNinja! It let's me quickly set up a schedule for webinars and then gives me a link to send out for people to use to sign up.

Pros

It is so easy to use! There are lots of features like evergreen webinars, replays, paid webinars that are just as good if not better than some of the higher priced options.

Cons

The templates are a little difficult to figure out, (at least for me). It could be that I don't have a graphical mind but it took me a while to figure out how to customize the emails and landing pages.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

Gotowebinar was too costly for my small company.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarNinja

Couldn't figure out WebinarJam and had to have other products to do all that WebinarNinja does.

Rick from San Francisco Architeceture Walking Tour

Careful Research brought me to webinarNinja

I love how polished the software looks online - very professional but at the same time not intimidating. It's a fresh and creative experience every time I log on and I'm just started!

Pros

Very quick set-up - within minutes I become a Creator! Immediate results!

Cons

The only "wish" I have is that I would love to be able to import images and use them to display while I am on my webinar - right now it seems to be just PDF Files that can be imported so fingers crossed that this will be a feature in the future. Which by the why is another reason I am using webinarNinja because from other reviews I've read the software keeps improving and there are regular updates which tells me that there will always something new on the horizon that will make the experience even better!

Reasons for Switching to WebinarNinja

Trying to upload Keynote slides to my webinar was clunky at best with webinarjam - sometimes it works, sometimes it didn't - couldn't trust it and made the experience frustrating. Attempted to do the same thing with WebinarNina with my very first webinar and the process went smoothly without any issues - that when I was 100% convinced that webinarNinja was the right software for me!

Bill from Dow Publishingllc

Industry: Writing and Editing

A Must have Product for businesses doing Webinars!

The best, the software works perfect for delivering webinars. Like I said, I am huge fan!

Pros

I love this product. And what I love most is how they have kept honoring and honoring their members. I bought a life-time subscription years ago and every update they do to the software I keep getting that update. I mean what company does that? Thank you, you have a loyal customer for life! The software is easy to use, easy to create and now they have on-demand webinars that's a dream!

Cons

It has some growing to do still, I think it is a big clunky in some areas, but nothing that I don't highly recommend! I would like more landing page templates, little bit more integrations.

None

Response from WebinarNinja

Replied December 2020

Hi Bill! Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate hearing what we can improve and of course the things you love too, so we can do more of that :) We are definitely going to add more templates to the current library of Registration and Thank You Page templates and you'll be seeing some other general enhancements in the app real soon too! Thanks again and keep crushing it with those webinars! Best, Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder, WebinarNinja

Jason from VantagePoint Motivation Services Inc.

Newbie Pleasantly Suprised

I need webinars for marketing to new clients and for training of current clients. Any time I need to broadcast video to a group of people, WebinarNinja is the tool to use.

Pros

How easy it was to use. With a few clicks I had a webinar up and running. I thought it would be much harder, but WebinarNinja made it as easy as I think it could possible be.

Cons

Early on the user interface had an outdated look and feel. That has gotten much better over time.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

I learned about WebinarNinja early on and loved the founder and his passion for the company. That, more than anything else, convinced me.

Duncan from Cluey

If you're thinking about using WebinarNinja - DON'T!

This is without a doubt the worst webinar software around and I have used a large range of them. This is the first negative review I have ever written - it's that bad. If you're thinking about using WebinarNinja - DON'T! It will cost you and likely embarass you in front of your webinar registrations. We signed up in December and created a webinar series with just under 1,000 registrations (their absolute limit). Long story short - without notice or email (they say they sent one email but we never received it) WebinarNinja put itself into PLANNED maintenance mode minutes before our second webinar was about to kick off. So they essentially let us schedule a webinar (which we did months in advance) during a maintenance period and then did absolutely nothing to move it, alert us, change things etc. What is worse is that they still sent out all emails - webinar is in 24 hours, webinar is in an hour, webinar is now to our 1,000 registrations. They clicked through and got error messages, some got into the platform full of error messages and we began to get lots of emails from confused customers trying to join. WebinarNinja's Phillipines based teams response? "Oh dont worry you can reschedule it - you'll just need everyone on the series to opt in again".... So we had to cancel that webinar, the next one was up a week later and we were very worried the same thing would occur to our customers - we went back and forth with their team and they promised it would be fine. But come the

Pros

We chose WebinarNinja as it offered the ability (or we thought it did) to run Webinar Series. We got to webinar #2 before having major issues with the software.

Cons

They took the software into planned maintenance mode during our scheduled webinar time without telling us (or without removing the webinars scheduled during that period) and continued emailing registrations that it was on including that "it was on now" even though the platform was riddled with error messages, unable to have a webinar launched on it and caused hundreds of confused customers. One week later, still major issues so we had to cancel the series.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

They offered webinar series and claimed to be good. Unfortunately they weren't.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarNinja

Our software did not run webinar series where a registrant signs up to weekly webinars.

Response from WebinarNinja

Replied February 2021

Hi Duncan, As the co-founder I want to apologize if you did not have a great experience. Our mission is to have our members and their attendees have a wonderful experience with WebinarNinja. Respectfully, I must correct you. We did notify all users via multiple channels about the scheduled maintenance. The accusation that we did not is false. We sent emails, we had in-app messages, banners alerting members of the maintenance well in advance. This did happen. With that said, the fact that you had a bad experience and were affected is still a concern for us and is taken very seriously. We understand how important this is to you. Your feedback is heard, and we will continue to improve our service. That is our commitment. - Nicole Baldinu

Mark from MainSpring

Straightforward - Solid - Good - Reliable

Pros

Simple. Not overly feature laden like a few other webinar platforms. Whenever I've set up an event it feels like I'm using a system that is getting the job done without confusion and that's a relief. I want to not have to think much and whoever designed the event setup process understands UI flow. Personally, doing any presentation or sales meeting --- I don't need anything that is frustrating to use. Email follow up built in, nice. I like the templates ... I don't need a load of fancy templates ... and WN has enough for me ... for now.

Cons

Wouldn't hurt to add more landing page templates. And more 'easy' customization of them to add our own unique spin. I know it's not a necessity these days, but phone support would be a bonus. It's not a complaint because many companies don't provide this. Video quality is not dependable. Normally this would be top on my list, but since I use another platform if I'm going to do a video type conference call, it doesn't get in my way a lot. That said, it's actually pretty frustrating and it should be a top priority since video is where it's at to establish trust.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

Demio's videos consistently looked terrible. WJ at the time seemed to always have problems, but I think it's been resolved since. EasyWebinar seemed to lack in the templates.

NaveenKumar from Infosys

Best tool to promote you and your expertise

I want to connect with my website visitors to educate them in software QA concepts. Webinar Ninja helped me to schedule the demos, walk through, and webinars.

Pros

Quick setup, easy to learn, intuitive user interface, multi-platform compatibility, and affordable pricing.

Cons

You must install the add-on to work on the web app, in few instances it may terminate abruptly your browser instances. Before scheduling the actual sessions, try to perform a dry run.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

Mainly the pricing which is affordable and they have excellent support with road map.

Noam from Analytics

You won't find a better deal

Webinar Ninja is the platform that helps me best to help my clients and users at scale. If your business is to help others reach their goals - Webinar Ninja is the tool for you.

Pros

Webinar Ninja is the best solution for your webinar simply because it works- No hassle, no problems, instant plug and play, analytics, easily add team members to co-host or co-manage the webinar, compatibility with all OS's - they have it all + the easiest to use interface. I've used the best Webinar software in the past and they're all 90% to the most - This one goes the extra mile to make the 100%.

Cons

- I'd like a 'pay as you go' pricing plan. - In the analytics, don't only show who joined and when, but also who left and when.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

More intuitive, Free trial, Gives more confidence in adding co-hosts/managers.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarNinja

Webinar Ninja user experience is better.

Kolarele from The Great Speech Consultancy

Love this Webinar Platform!

Needed a straightforward webinar platform to help me deliver regular webinars on public speaking and presentation skills. Easy to get to grips with and simple for my attendants to join and view. Tried out a lot of other platforms and this one works best for my needs.

Pros

Really easy and intuitive UI. Quick to set up a webinar and lots of thought has gone into how it all works so you can focus on your delivery. Customer service is superb, which really helped when I was starting out and had lots of little queries.

Cons

Needs to update some features like 'like live' replays and more prominent offers & CTAs but this is apparently in hand for the next upcoming version so happy to hold on for that.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

It worked the way I would want if I designed it myself. Needs some additional features (which they say they are about to add) so hopefully this will take it up another level.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarNinja

There were various things I didn't like about each webinar platform I tried like clunk interface, limited integrations, overly complicated set up

Sandra from Sandradjukanovic.nl

Be a Ninja!

I'm solving leadership issues for managers and WebinarNinja is providing a great way to connect with my audience.

Pros

Cons

In the beginning it didn't looked that fancy and nice but it got way better over the years.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

I find the other products to expensive as I just started my business. I'm glad I choose WebinarNinja because they have great quality.

Jennifer from Moxie5 Media

Surprise, Surprise!!!

I am happy with the quality and the accessibility of the tools that keep on coming. The experience of watching WN grow has been exciting!

Pros

I've grown as a user as WebinarNinja has grown and firstly, it's obvious that WN cares about customers because WN listens to feedback and implements changes. Secondly, WN keeps up with changing tech and steps up to make needed changes a priority.

Cons

Initially, I did not like that a potential client needed to login to be able to watch one of my webinars and I couldn't exactly promote from WN as I initially wanted.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

I trusted Appsumo. I'm very happy I did.

Yetunde from ICY Public Relations LLC.

Insane Upgrades

Overall i enjoy the software. I always recommend it and will be using it more this quarter.

Pros

I liked the upgrades they just keep getting better. The option to add videos, the academy now and so many perks i love it.

Cons

It's not intuitive. If you haven't logged in, in a while you may forget how to set up a webinar. That means watching the how to video again. Time gone.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

I chose WebinarNinja because at the time, It offered the best features and best prices. It was an easy YES!

Steve from Harpeth Marketing

It's "stupid simple" to use!

We use W/N for two things: 1. To present free webinars; these are a key component of our marketing program, allowing us to build awareness for our firm, position us as subject matter experts and generate sales leads. 2. To present paid online workshops; events that take place over a 3-week period, with participants logging in intermittently W/N has been great for both!

Pros

Setting up and getting going could truly not be any easier or any faster. They've made it really easy.

Cons

There are two issues, though neither are really big problems: 1. When doing a paid online event, it would be nice to have different ticket pricing levels (e.g. early bird discounts, etc.). 2. A webinar has to be viewed and listened to through a participants computer/phone. Every once in a while, someone will want to "call in" and that option does not exist.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

It had a very favorable price point... but mostly because it is just so simple and easy to use.

Jim from Build Total Wellness

WebinarNinja: Ninja or not quite?

Overall WebinarNinja has been a great company to work with. I find value in their product. They have been fairly responsive to my concerns and assure me that they are looking at them for future releases.

Pros

When I found this software I was looking for a browser-based webcast system. This product fits the bill. I like that fact that they are constantly working on improving the product, and it has come a long way. I like the versatility in the options for different types of webinars.

Cons

The biggest con for me is that in previous versions I was able to embed Vimeo videos in the automated webinars, with the newer versions I am limited to YouTube-hosted videos or the videos of webinars recorded by WebinarNinja. I do not like hosting my videos on YouTube. The other main issue is that I have had many scammers registering for my webinars, repeatedly with no way to eliminate that problem.

More robust product.

Irene from myDevices, Inc.

Easy-to-Use and Cost Effective Webinar Platform

WebinarNinja's platform capabilities have allowed my organization to run successful and interactive live events with our potential customers and customers. It's easy-to-use once you get the hang of it (which is fast), the support team is responsive, and the price works for us!

Pros

WebinarNinja has been the best fit for our live event needs. What I like most about the software is that it's easy to use and set-up. Like anything else, you need to familiarize yourself with their product on both the backend and when presenting. Once you do, it's pretty great. I looked at a lot of other options, and I selected WebinarNinja because of a few key things: - Pre-uploading content before the events (from PowerPoints to video links) - Live Events are best when you show a face LIVE, the Picture-in-Picture is great so they can always see the face while presenting other assets - Setting up offers for live events - Auto-recording of all events (no worries if you forgot to opt-in to record) PLUS the recording is available FAST! With other platforms, you have to wait a few hours. - Price - Easy monthly subscription fee, perfect for my budget

Cons

A few cons: - I have to recommend to my registrants to login to the live event from Chrome. This allows for the best experience. Sometimes we have folks that can only use Microsoft products, so it gets tricky. - A few low quality broadcasts when I have more attendees. - Not having the ability to delete past webinars (we sometimes run test webinars, and I want to delete them to keep my list with legit past events)

Brandon from Go For Launch

The best value and continually improving

I had used a number of other solutions before WebinarNinja. It was the best I found for the price and features.

Pros

WebinarNinja offers overall ease-of-use and is more affordable than other platforms.

Cons

There is not an option to delete test webinars though this is a planned update in 2019.

Response from WebinarNinja

Replied July 2019

Hi Brandon! Thank you for reviewing WebinarNinja! As for deleing webinars, right now, you can manually delete the registrants from your stats page and then delete the webinar once there are no registrants. I totally get that you would want this to happen more easily. This is a somewhat complex problem that is being worked on - I can promise you that! As a member you'll be the first to hear when we update this feature. Thanks again for your feedback, it helps us to make a better software for you. Cheers, Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder & COO

Ricky from BP

Worth looking into !

Overall very much well worth it. Great product and multi beneficial. It’s great how they have a pre built and customizable pre webinar sequence to help with attendance

Pros

The ability to do a survey within the system. In addition to that, I love the fact that you can make them evergreen while still having a live chat ability, even if it’s pre-recorded

Cons

No phone support, takes several days to here back from them when you email

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

It has so many more aspects of the sales cycle built into this system and was much more bang for your buck so to say

Barbara from The Time Tamer

Automations matched with style

Excellent customer service and variety of resource.

Pros

I love that I can create beautiful stylised landing pages along with automated email reminders. The operating system is easy to use and I love the pre-planning I can do including polls and offers that I can turn on throughout my presentation.

Cons

I can not create custom questions in the registration process. I deliver online training for the government and there is strict criteria for them to be eligible. Without this, I have to use a third party (Eventbrite) to manage registrations first. :( Would like if you could just hit button for recurring evergreen webinars for routine repeats (e.g. every tuesday at 10am) for a determined time frame (e.g. 10 times or until this date).

Response from WebinarNinja

Replied July 2019

Hi Barbara! We appreciate the time you took to leave a detailed review! We're happy to hear that a lot of the marketing and automations included in WebinarNinja have been helpful to you. Regarding your needs for more registration form fields - we totally understand and are working on this. Some more good news is that the Automated webinars are getting a major update so you should see some of your requests met very, very soon. Thanks for giving us a chance to serve you and others better! Cheers! Nicole Baldinu Co-founder & COO

Rick from My Future Business

My Future Business Recommends WEBINAR NINJA

I love the automated features that enable me to use evergreen webinars to continue sharing content that promotes my business in a way that is consistent and reliable.

Pros

Since purchasing Webinar Ninja, they have made numerous improvements to the platform, which many competitors after several years, are still yet to implement. The support from Webinar Ninja is always proficient and helpful, which, I believe is one of the most important things you can focus on in a business.

Cons

This is a tough one. If I'm sitting here wondering what to say, then there is nothing to add that is a 'con'. There's always room for improvement in any platform, but right now, Webinar Ninja ticks all the boxes.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

I tried others, but after my initial positive experiences using Webinar Ninja, I never had to look for an alternative webinar solution.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarNinja

By direct comparison to Webinar Jam, Webinar Ninja's system is much simpler to learn and use.

Bhavna from Stepping Into You

Great product and massive time saver!

Overall the product is easy to use, the support team have been great when I've been trying to work something out. That great level of service, beyond a functional product, is what will keep me using WebinarNinja.

Pros

It was so easy to set my webinars up, brand my registration pages with the easy to use templates and "press play". Functionality and ease of use is far greater than other platforms I've used in the past.

Cons

Having to set up multiple sets of automated webinars of the same webinar to be able to run on different times of the day. I have been told that this feature is being worked on at the moment (looking forward to it)

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

WebinarNinja allowed a really easy way to deliver automated webinars by registration as well as being able to do live webinars. And the price was more reasonable. In addition, it has lots of automated temaplates set up, e.g. email reminders, post webinar emails, and registration pages - saved me countless hours of creating!

Great webinar software that could use a few more features

Overall, WebinarNinja is 85% of what I would expect from a webinar program, which is higher than other webinar programs I've used in the same price range.

Pros

I've been using WebinarNinja for several years now, and I like it better than other webinar software I've used in the past. It's relatively easy to get a webinar going and customer support has always been quick to respond when there has been an issue.

Cons

There was some functionality in the beta version that is not available now, such as on-demand webinars. you can't record a webinar and give someone the ability to watch it whenever they want. The staff says they are working on it so hopefully it will be a function again soon.

Mikael from Financial Services

Great way to grow your readership!

Webinar Ninja has been one of my pillars in regard to my growth strategy. I not only generate sales, but I also growth my readership.

Pros

You can setup a webinar within a few minutes and everything has been thought for you. You can integrate your own emails, present your powerpoint slides and shift to sharing your screen with a few clicks. Their customer support is truly awesome (fast and reliable).

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

It seemed to offer the best quality/price value.

Trevor from iGx Solutions Ltd.

Ninja eats Jam

Pros

Browser based application - no downloads. Easy to set up Webinars Great quality images

Cons

Limited reporting on replay participation

Reasons for Choosing WebinarNinja

Lifetime licence already purchased.

Expense

Response from WebinarNinja

Replied December 2019

Hey Trevor! Really appreciate the feedback! Totally understand that better reporting was needed and it's already in the works and will be out soon. Our new version is just about ready- can't wait for you to check it out! As a member you'll be the first to know. Thanks again :) Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder & COO

Andita from Digital MediaPlus, LLC

Best Webinar Software

Pros

What I like about WebinarNinja is its ease of setting. When I first used it, I was able to immediately create a webinar without even needing to open the documentation they provided. In addition, the features are very complete. They provide various types of webinars at very logical and affordable prices. They also have good and friendly customer service. Suggestions or questions about their products, always answered quickly enough.

Cons

Until now I have no complaints against WebinarNinja. I am just waiting for the features, moreover what they will provide us as customers