All Miro Reviews

Jonathan

Design, 10,001+ employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed April 2021

Fantasic tool for brainstorms and digital whiteboards

Kenneth

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Tracing paper and pen in a virtual environment

With remote working, collaborating on complex design related problems became much more difficult. Screen sharing with snapping images and marking up was a quick fix, however this was slow and a 1-way communication. MIRO solved all of this and became the virtual equivalent of rolling out tracing paper and having a handful of people developing the design simultaneously. I think that it would be useful to enhance the sketching experience further. If there could be a virtual tracing paper with variable opacity to contain (group) a series of sketches similar to a frame this would be useful. This is currently possible with multiple objects but it becomes unwieldy. This would also allow the development of a simple layer system. Partial deletion of a hand drawn line would be really helpful. (I have in mind some of the user-experience of the Procreate sketching iPad app)

PROS

I found MIRO intuitive with no training necessary. You can invite collaborators effortlessly with only browser access required. This has been transformational for me during remote working.

CONS

When boards become large, the download process can be a little slow and it sometimes trips up with downloading the content that is currently in the viewer's screen. This can easily be resolved by archiving and starting a new board. Perhaps an option of local caching some content could be useful.

Reasons for switching to Miro

Ms Whiteboard was glitchy, did not have much rich content, and most critically you cannot see other users' pointer location. Pointer location is absolutely necessary to have a meaningful design discussion.

Jessica

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Miro Collaboration helps our team build product roadmaps

Our team is able to create better user flows and roadmaps as a result of the collaborative features made available by Miro. Facilitates communication between product concept and actual use. It's easy to get started with Miro because it comes with a pre-made template.

PROS

This program has a high degree of natural user interface design. It has not been necessary for me to make use of any native tutorials (which are, of course, fantastic) in order to create excellent diagrams. Facilitates the visualization of technological processes with the purpose of pinpointing areas of difficulty, complexity, and risk.

CONS

The only drawback is that it takes an extra click every time I want to write the name on a whiteboard. A pop-up window appears whenever I try to give a board a name.

Reasons for switching to Miro

Miro's robust feature set makes it simpler to work together with others and enhance our current workflow. Miro is a great tool for producing interactive product road maps, wireframes, and workflows.

Mariam

Business Supplies and Equipment, 2-10 employees

Great Performance With Miro

Miro is a wonderful platform that gives meaningful outcomes.

PROS

Miro is a wonderful workplace that has a great impact to me and it is easy to use. It helps bring ideas together inorder to solve problems.

CONS

Nothing at all l, Miro works wonderfully.

Ryan

Marketing and Advertising, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Miro was fine but it didn't seem to work the way I expected it to

In preparation for a conference, my company sponsored a bunch of innovation groups across the organization and we used Miro since we were from remote teams across the world. For that, it worked well to use the sticky notes and other collaboration features in place of a whiteboard. However, as mentioned above, the product was not intuitive and we were not provided training. With more training, I am sure it could have been an excellent product.

PROS

I like that there are a lot of different features that can be used by a variety of people to collaborate both synchronously and asynchronously, and everyone can use it in their own way

CONS

I didn't find the software intuitive to use. I kept wanting to click in a certain way or drag in a certain way, and it just didn't seem to understand what I was trying to do

Reasons for switching to Miro

This is the software provided for a specific think-tank project

Bruna

Internet, 10,000+ employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed February 2024

Best whiteboard on the market

PROS

Miro is EASY. You can invite anyone to collaborate with a board and it will be easy - even to a person with not much contact with collaborative tools.

CONS

I don’t like how SLOW it comes when we have 20+ people working together.

Reasons for switching to Miro

People from my team are using Mural - don’t know if there is a compliance complication or just budget. Also, for informal calls, they are using Whiteboard.

Juliet

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Miro The Perfect Solutions To Modern Issues

Miro solves problems with unique solutions.

PROS

I like Miro because it was build to solve my problems and it is a all in one platform that has every necessary tool to make my tasks easy.

CONS

Their no complaints from me, I just love Miro.

Aamir

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Miro Life saver

Overall its too good and most helpful tool to build the milestones

PROS

Its easy to explain to whole team and managers

CONS

Sometimes it takes time to load the whole information if we are on screen sharing.

Kelvin

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Miro Active Communications And Collaborations

Miro saves on cost and this makes it profitable.

PROS

Miro has many features and their customer service team is active to attend to you. Miro is easy to use. It also allows team to have beneficial communications.

CONS

Miro has nothing that is a miss on my side.

Patrick

Information Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Would recommend

PROS

Easy to visualise complicated workflows and ideas

CONS

Within the notes it does not allow the nicest text editor

Oyaro

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Project planning and real time collaboration tool

PROS

I like the advance features that Miro have which makes it possible to manage projects thanks to the real-time collaboration.

CONS

The tool is expensive to acquire compared to its alternatives

Lina

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

One of a kind

PROS

Miro has turned out to be a very important tool when it comes to taking requirement or an idea through the cycle of brainstorming, planning, design, and development. It's easy to collaborate, give, and get feedback. Also great for collaborating

CONS

There is nothing we didn't like about Miro

Aomukaga

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Miro: project management and data visualization solution

PROS

I love the flexibility that comes with the tool which allows for multiple projects

CONS

The tool is awesome and there are no issues to date

Jonathan

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Miro is an essential tool!

Miro has been a great tool for system development and brainstoriming with stakeholders from various departments.

PROS

I like how easy miro is to use. It has a great user interface and the integrations with smartsheet and ability to embed pages within boards is a game changer.

CONS

I cant really fault miro to be honest. I would like to have a to do list feature.

Salah

Publishing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Very good tool for remote visual project management

PROS

The Miro software is versatile, it allows you to visually manage all types of projects remotely and in real time. Very practical for teamwork. Perfect for workshops, it offers a collaborative work space. Highly appreciated for its flexibility and ease of use, it adapts to several uses. It integrates several applications as well as several functionalities.

CONS

Miro may become slow when multiple people use the dashboard simultaneously. The free version contains a lot of advertisements, and to have access to some more developed features, a paid subscription is required.

Maszni

Entertainment, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Right tool for online visual collaboration

Miro is the most constantly software that we have use when the pandemic hit our country, and we need to work remotely from home. It has all the tools that we need to collaborate on task and project and it work on real-time setting. We are really happy adopting this software as part of our work system.

PROS

Online meeting and project discussion in online settings is the strongest feature that Miro has offered. Screen sharing is the most important and really critical feature that me and my team need when we are doing an online meeting for our project discussion as it will help us to visually showing our computer screen for other to see the point that i am presenting.

CONS

There are some bugs with the screen sharing, like it won't load my audio file and failed to play it but work correctly with the video file. The whiteboard has no board to its canvas and if not control correctly it will taking too much resource of my computer RAM and will drag my computer to run slowly.

Reasons for switching to Miro

Miro has a digital whiteboard that we really need to make the online discussion session more meaningful.

Ricardo

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Our tool of choice for visual collaboration - a must have in education and training

Miro is awesome. We have been using it to demonstrate different concepts in online workshops to co-workers and also to share knowledge with our K-12 students. The level of interaction and engagement is the cornerstone of a product that enables you and your team to work cohesively and share ideas in a visual manner.

PROS

Here we are in love with Miro: It is easy to use, has a wide arrange of tools to convey ideas and has plenty of templates for specific purposes. Being platform agnostic warrants a great experience across devices and operating systems. The tools to collaborate make it an indispensable app for teachers and trainers. We are quite pleased with the fact that the Support team (Miro Academy) is always organizing training events to cover the basics and also advanced tools. The Miroverse community is also very helpful and we all get to share templates and tools with the rest of the users.

CONS

Not a con, but something that may annoy some people is that the text tool is a bit limited. From the selection of typefaces to the inability to format specific parts of the text, the tool feels lacking. Another factor to consider (not a con, per see) is that Miro is better used when you have an idea of what is it that you want from it and you organize your content accordingly. The fact that this has an infinite canvas lends to chaos if you do not plan ahead.

Reasons for switching to Miro

Miro is platform agnostic and is more sharing-friendly. Collaboration is a breeze too.

Denise

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Excellent experience in collaborative work

For the most part, we've used it as a brainstorming tool since we first started using it. It allows me and my colleagues to reorganize our thoughts in novel ways. Even though we're all working at our desks, it feels like we're using post-it notes on a whiteboard.

PROS

It was a great experience, and I've used him for both teaching and scheduling since I met him. Intuition and teamwork are at the heart of Miro's design. You may use it on any device without having to download any additional software or plugins. A fast learner who can quickly engage a diverse group of individuals.

CONS

The only drawback I can think of is that uploading material such as videos might take a while. In addition, the cost per license for a small business is considerable, although the free basic version is fairly comprehensive.

Reasons for switching to Miro

My team and clients love Miro's ability to quickly create and share process diagrams and designs. It's been quite beneficial to having a method through which we can discuss and arrange our work in a straightforward manner. Because it doesn't need any prior understanding of diagramming or mind mapping, it's been helpful to my colleagues as well!

Angelo