(2,322)

2,322

(1,431)

1,431

• Pros

• "This app is very user friendly and super easy to navigate! I love being able to long on and see everything I need when ever I want on my phone! "

• "Easy to implement and setup was relatively smooth"

• "Easy to use and nice to have applications all in one."

• Cons

• "The Support Center/Bridge is vast but can be rather cumbersome to navigate and find answers quickly."

• "Learning to use this software was a bit difficult in the beginning. It is can be hard to find certain tools to navigate the site, but typically easy to use with some guidance. "

• "Good for small businesses, but I feel like I have used more modern payroll systems. It does its job but the interface just seems a little outdated to me."

Browse ADP Workforce Now Reviews

Shilleah from SMW Refrigeration & Heating

Love this for our company payroll!

Quick and efficient now that all of our employees information is imported over. Great feedback from our employees with the online login and viewing of past checks, paid time off, etc.

Pros

It is easy to access, and store/add data from week to week. It is implemented well for our technicians and sales agents to log in online and view all their payroll information.

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve at first, and did take some time to learn and import all our previous payroll information.

Sherri from Starion Bank

It's come a long way

We enjoy having the functionality and time savings it brings to our organization. I look forward to future upgrades to the reporting and performance review features.

Pros

We have used ADP for over 10 years. It has come a long way in the functionality. They have a good system for open enrollment, policy acknowledgements, W4 reporting, benefit tracking. I like the historical information. We recently added Doc Cloud and have enjoyed having all the documents in one place.

Cons

The reporting feature needs some work. They information is in the system, but the reports to pull the information aren't very user friendly. For example, their gross pay report is wonderful, but there isn't a report to pull that breaks down what categories the information came from. The performance review feature doesn't allow for customization to add forms. Also, when they make upgrades, they don't recognize the affect it will have on other parts of the software.

Reasons for Choosing ADP Workforce Now

The cost of some of the software systems was quite high. They had additional functionality, but that didn't justify the cost difference.

Linda from Finance of America Reverse

Best Way to keep Time

We use this to keep track of our shift and PTO. I really enjoyed the PTO system, made it so convenient to plan vacations with the calendar PTO estimator.

Pros

ADP responded quickly and updated the information just as quickly. Very user friendly, plus clear instruction on how to perform task.

Cons

I can't think of anything I disliked about ADP. It was always working and fast to update. Easy to use without any training.

Victoria from Talllan

Has Potential to be Great, Makes Life Easier

Overall, like I said originally, this system does make life easier despite my many gripes. The user experience needs to be improved, and broken features should have a higher urgency to be fixed. I would recommend the product from a cost perspective if you are in the market for a PEO, but be patient. We considered Ultimate Software but the price was daunting. You get what you pay for.

Pros

Despite my less than stellar rating, this software does make life easier. I can't speak for the submitting of payroll aspect of the site (HR Professional myself), but I know that looking up payroll information, and having it available right away, is extremely helpful and organized. Your reps will alert you of any passed legislation that requires your business to take action. The learning platform allows employees in certain states to take classes when required (i.e. prevention of sexual harassment courses that are now required). You can report on essentially anything; there are pre-loaded reports in the system and you have the ability to create any number of custom reports. Making employee information updates , employment related and personal, is relatively easy and painless. Adding a new employee is a breeze, as is processing a termination. With this partnership, handbook builder is free and ordering the 5 in 1 posters is free for federal and all states. We do not use the system for PTO or document management so I cannot speak to that.

Cons

The ADP WFN site is getting better. The My Learning platform is terrible, I should note there have been improvements, but overall this site has a terrible user experience. We've had too many issues to count with employees finishing courses only for progress to be deleted. When writing the support team, sometimes it takes a full month to get resolution. The rehiring process has changed and now, in my opinion, it doesn't make much sense and they don't make it easy. Our business partners/reps are very personable, but requests require multiple follow ups before any resolution is found. There has been a lot of turnaround as well. In one year, we've received 4-5 different reps. The custom report builder is terrible, not user friendly. As a company, we have had many issues that effect our employees (W2 issues, benefits issues) and that does not sit well with anyone. Employees are constantly complaining that the system is terrible. Take that with a grain of salt, we know some people generally like to complain and can never be fully happy, HOWEVER, some claims are definitely founded. If I had to pick my ultimate least favorite thing about the system itself it would be the Compass/Task Manager on the home screen. Our rep has openly admitted that this feature does not work (no ETA on resolution from the IT team there) and we constantly have multiple urgent requests open from i9 required to be filled out to terms with missing documentation, all not true.

Reasons for Choosing ADP Workforce Now

Price. We were already on the TotalSource platform on top of that, so the migration wasn't terribly trying.

Calvina from Wealshire

Great software for Payroll and HR

My overall experience so far has been great. No big complaint

Pros

Its easy to work around and understand each feature. The reporting is a great tool and the customer service support we get from ADP is great.

Cons

I wish they can make it to where we as the Administrator can login as an employees and see what they see when they call to ask a questions.

Reasons for Choosing ADP Workforce Now

We had already use them as the Payroll processing portion but needed another company that would do both time and attendance plus payroll. ADP came in with pricing close enough to the other company.

Kym from McCurley Integrity Dealerships

ADP

After the implementation process, as painful as it was, the system seems to be a little smoother and working correctly. Still finding some items that are needing fixed from the lack of attention from our previous account managers.

Pros

ADP has automated several process that used to be manual.

Cons

The implementation process was very difficult and lasted over a year. It took almost a year to find a good Account Manager. The continued updates. Just seems that every week I go in and something has changed. The ACA reporting is still a little clunky.

Reasons for Choosing ADP Workforce Now

Again because we were under the assumption that ADP had more dealership experience when it came to payroll because they used to be a part of CDK (which is a dealership accounting software).

Adrian from Star2Star Communications

ADP

WFN solves our issues for time and attendance tracking with employees in 30 states. It provides all necessary reporting needed to report on payroll spend.

Pros

Pretty user friendly. Screen layout is easy to follow. Once employees are trained, they usually don't need any follow up.

Cons

Updates and changes are too frequent. Constant change. The Benefits sections is very hard to manage without support from ADP and working through Open Enrollment is very challenging. The Carrier API feeds are very complex.

System functionality

Yuri from bs group

Workforcenow for productivity

It helped us to deal with HR matters effectively so that we could see everything with detailed info.

Pros

Customization with it is incredible. Reporting features add more value to the software and as well increases the productivity. Pricing is quite reasonable. Mobile version does really well unlike its peers.

Cons

Customer service should be upgraded. The software could be better integrated other platforms. I would like to see changes immediately because sometimes I have sign out and sign in to see changes.

Reasons for Choosing ADP Workforce Now

It provides better recruiting and HR outsourcing services. Besides prices are highly reasonable for the paid plans.

Alma from Superior Water and Air

Easy to use and understand

Made accessing paystubs, tax documents and viewing PTO easy.

Pros

The dashboard showed the most important things about my pay and PTO available at a glance. It was very easy to navigate and visually appealing

Cons

I have no problems with the software. I'm unsure why as of the start of this year our company switch to another service provider.

Lindsy from Claim Path Solutions

Industry: Mental Health Care

Ease and Reliability

Overall, I would recommend ADP over Paychex anyday

Pros

I love that ADP makes it easy to use for tracking work, adding time off requests, and viewing paystubs, as well as W-2's from previous years.

Cons

One thing that could be improved is the "Alert" system. being notified of request being made, or approved. Also being able to add new employees with "management" privileges.

Cyndi from GitHub, Inc.

Industry: Information Services

WFN Review

I have been expanding the functions within WFN - we added time and attendance this year and plan on using other feature to help us grow and scale our payroll. I find as the complexities of our payroll increases, WFN can handle and grow with us.

Pros

The flexibility it provides. Depending upon the company's complexities - you can use as little or as much as you need from the system. It integrates with other systems too (Workday, etc) to help automate processes.

Cons

It is a difficult to have multiple payroll runs at the same time. When you are in a public company with stock and regular payroll runs on the same day - the system can do it - but it is not easy to flow between the two payroll runs.

Management decision.

Shikha from ApTask

ADP Workforce Now-Most used and advanced Human Capital Management Solutions

Our company’s overall experience has been extremely good except for the customer service part, which has now improved as compared to earlier. We have no plans to move to any other software since our entire team is very well versed with this software.

Pros

ADP Workforce Now is a wholesome web-based human resource capital management system designed to assist and automate company’s HR processes including payroll management, benefits, time and labor management, compliance etc. This tool also provides the API, which facilitates the smooth integration with other HR business application including any internal software that you may have. We have been using this software for almost 5 years now and the experience has been amazing. The entire application is user friendly and easy to manage with a supportive customer service. It also facilitates our employees to register into the system whose paycheck has been processed once and they can view their paystubs online, which reduces our burden of sending the paystubs separately. The entire process of payroll including the tax processing, sick time filing (if applicable), PTO management etc. is simplified through this application. The benefit enrolment/waiving process is also easier with all the documents placed under different sections of the consultant’s file.

Cons

The customer support team is cooperative but getting answers from them could be tedious. You have to be on call for almost 15-20 minutes before you could hear a human voice. The response time over emails is not so fast as well. It may take from 4-5 hours to a day to get an answer sometimes.

Samridh from TSI Incorporated

Easy to Use and Easy to Manage

Pros

Our company transitioned to ADP 3 years ago and in the past three years I have really grown to like ADP. - Easy to manage my PTO and see balances I can easily log into ADP and see how much balance is left. Previously I had to wait for my paycheck to look at it and keep note of it. Otherwise everything was stored on the SAP system and SAP codes were too hard to remember. I like the online platform a lot better with ADP. Apply for PTO is also a piece of cake. Simply choose the date (calendar is shown on right) and submit the hours. - Notifications ADP is really good about notifying the user if there is any mails waiting in the inbox. Any approvals or disapprovals, documents and announcements on ADP gets sent straight to my work email and it helps me to remember that I should go and check it out. - Everything in one place All my Paychecks, Tax Documents, Health and Dental Benefits, Policies etc are on one spot. They are all properly placed under specific tabs so after some clicking around I was able to easily get to the page I needed too. I also like that I can download my information and documents in a pdf format and store it computer for later access. I no longer have to email HR and ask for my tax document if I lost it or ask what is the health/dental plan i enrolled in. Even enrolling or changing the benefits plan is super easy and it is all done inside the ADP at the beginning of each year.

Cons

- Outdated look I think ADP could enhance their website a bit more than what it is. I do like their simplicity however more helpful links in the front page would be nice so that I do not have to click through 3 pages to submit a PTO. - More details needed I would prefer each page to have some details on what this page is for and how it can be used. Some sort of front page explanation would be nice. The first few months I emailed my HR every single time to figure out how to do the simplest of things - Update takes time When there is an updated I have notice some delays. Whether it be on my PTO approval or my salary increase. The system updates takes the longest.

Collin from Trunk Club

Leading Payroll Vendor for a Reason

This is a strong tool once the learning curve is overcome. I have used small, medium, and large payroll platforms and ADP is a true "One size fits all" platform and perhaps my vendor of choice. However, for that ideal fit, it will require diligent implementation and an understanding of the platform and it's features. There are trade-offs: while startup companies such as Zenefits or Namely have a simple user interface and easy to navigate, they also come with system limitations and lack of support compared to the big companies. ADP is the opposite; sometimes quirky and difficult to find what you need, but a truly powerful system with a large support team ready to assist. Choose based on your priorities.

Pros

This is an extremely robust platform with extensive custom functionality. When properly configured and utilized, WorkforceNow can fit practically any business and payroll model, from small businesses to high volume, enterprise-level companies. Service and Support are best in class and will walk you through anything. Tax filings, notice resolutions, and year-end processes are a breeze. Solid tools and modules - Benefits, Reporting Suite, Onboarding, Time Tracking (But you'll pay for it).

Cons

ADP is a legacy company with legacy systems. Because they have been around for so long, some features seem to be "stacked" on from prior versions instead of given an entire overhaul. This can lead to an lack of intuitive UI and UX compared to younger systems like Workday. Implementation team may give you an "out of the box" setup. May require diligent partnership in configuring to your specifications. Pricing may not be as competitive as other vendors and module implementations can add up.

Cynthia from East Haven Builders Supply

WFN Review 2018

Overall experience with WFN platform has been very good. PS: I miss being able to go to ADP locations for "live" training. Especially for reporting! I know that the WFN reporting is very strong and I am not using to it's full ability. I am more of a hands on learner vs. webinars and learned a lot by attending ADP classes for training in THIS area in the past. (Hint, hint - Smile)

Pros

Love having everything on the same platform; payroll, benefits, T&A, and reporting. For the most part I love the ease of using the product. While updates are important to stay compliant and current with needs they create havoc with current setup.(growing pains!) I have been using ADP products since 1990 and this platform is by far the best and easiest to use. Love the training bites on the top of pages.

Cons

I only have cons with specific areas of WFN updates and not the overall WFN platform. 1. Time & Attendance - Current update of moving hours to payroll we lost that the function where the system will stop the import to payroll if there are exceptions and either make you acknowledge the exception or delete from the time card. Example: A manager approves a time off request for a closed pay period. The hours flow to the current pay period. Since it is just hours (because in wrong pay/time period) there are no dollars. When doing a payroll reconciliation we tie hours & dollars. When it's a company of 400 employees this is like looking for a needle in a hay stack. I'd rather be stopped and asked to note the exception before I can import. 2. There needs to be more flexibility with the restrictions within time and attendance. Example: We want to restrict an employee to only being able to swipe in 5 minutes before the start of their schedule. If they are 5 minutes late I don't want them restricted; they should be able to swipe in even if they are an hour late. (The old ETime allowed this and it was very helpful in controlling OT because employees had to immediately go to a manager to get permission to start or stay later than their scheduled time vs. seeing the next day when reviewing time cards) 3. Wage & Garnishment - Need easier reports to get what is needed

Intuitive for users of all types

As a leader of a team, I am responsible for approving time cards, PTO requests, time adjustments, etc. and have found that ADP WorkforceNow is an intuitive software that anyone can learn very quickly. The menu is thorough but simple, and functions are placed in a logical workflow. I would highly recommend ADP WorkforceNow as a timekeeping/payroll software due to the easy-to-use software.

Pros

Intuitive web-based software that I have found easy to use across users of all types. As a manager that approves time cards on a regular basis, I found that it's easy to find what you're looking for. For example, if you want to adjust a time card, simply click on the employee's time card, and go to the appropriate day that you want to adjust the time, and click "add row," "delete row,", etc. OR simply adjust the time as needed in each box - it's as simple as that. I also liked the calendar-based PTO request form - simply click on the date(s) that you want to schedule for PTO, Jury Duty, etc. and it will mostly populate the request form with the date(s) you selected. There's also a variety of reports you can run in which you can select your criteria so provide the right report you need.

Cons

One con is when you are "acting on behalf" of someone else, the menu looks a little different than your normal dashboard screen, but it's nothing major and you quickly get used to the functions. Also, it can be a little tricky to find out each team members time off scheduled as you have to dig into the menu a little deeper. But as you use the software more, you quickly become accustomed to where to go.

Claudia from River Oaks Baptist School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

ADP has been the best aspect of my job at times and the most frustrating at other times.

It does a great job of staying current with all the compliances changes to payroll and HR. I rely on them to get the payroll reporting correct.

Pros

The webinars and continuous learning opportunities for the user are great. Laws and compliances are changing so quickly that it is hard for someone in the trenches to keep up. They make staying current easy with their Eye on Washington and special webcasts. I like the look and ease of the program. It is easy to navigate and find what you're looking for. The new Pay Cycle is great, but it would be nice to enjoy it a while before they "upgrade" it again. I need time to learn and discover all the ways it can assist me. Customer support has been one area of frustration, but help with the ACA and Time and Attendance has been stellar.

Cons

Getting answers quickly has been a huge frustration, and not just with customer service although that has been an issue with payroll. It seems to take an unnecessary amount of time to get something new implemented. We took steps to add an HR component for tracking professional development hours for our teachers. Once we signed up, we waited weeks to hear back about implementation. Finally after emailing our rep, I was contacted about training for the addition and found out it was not what we wanted. What we wanted was free and available with the push of a button. ADP has great resources for self-learning and I take advantage of them frequently. But sometimes I have an issue with payroll and need an answer quickly. Now with the designated rep, that doesn't happen. She is rarely available, which I understand, she has many clients and speaking with someone else is perfectly acceptable, but usually I end up having to leave a message. I find myself not wanting to call and having issues unresolved. Sometimes she is not able to resolve the issue completely because it involves a different department.

Response from ADP

Replied December 2017

Hi Claudia - Thank you for your review of Workforce Now. We have made significant changes to our Service model that I would love to connect with you more about. Please reach out to me directly: Anthony.Woodard@adp.com

Monica from Brazos River Authority

For the most part, this is a good product and fairly intuitive.

I was using a massive system, that was very cumbersome and not flexible at all. ADP streamlined our processes for the most part and has made our jobs in HR and Payroll a little easier.

Pros

There is a home page that can be customized. This provides the employer a good opportunity to communicate with all employees, considering everyone must go into ADP to enter their time at least twice each month. The portal can be setup in English and Spanish. The system overall is fairly easy to work in and find information. There are a good number of standard reports. ADP offers a lot of training opportunities, support, message boards, etc. at no cost, which is a definite benefit.

Cons

The home page is a wonderful communication tool; however, customizing it in Portal is very difficult and takes more time than it should to get it to look professional. The setup is fairly restrictive, the 'Undo' button no longer exists after this last upgrade, you can't control the line spacing, for some reason the system removes some spacing between words that were copied and pasted into the Portal, and for the most part, the system seems to do what it wants. The leave-time system has become very cumbersome. Example: An employee is out sick one day in a pay period. The employee enters their work hours, along with their sick time, into the timesheet, then saves and approves their timesheet. The supervisor then goes in and must first approve the sick time, which automatically removes the employee's approval. The employee then must approve their timesheet again before the supervisor can approve the entire timesheet. Another aggravation is the ridiculous number of messages and the requirement to archive the messages. The system even requires confirmation that you want to archive and then it provides a running total of the number that has been archived, or the number of new hires entered, etc. Knowing the number of actions taken or messages archived is unnecessary.

Response from ADP

Replied July 2017

Monica - Thank you for taking the time to review our WFN product. I am sorry you find our customization features and leave-time system underwhelming. I would love to connect with you more about this. Please reach out: anthony.woodard@adp.com

Mark from CRAssociates Inc

Overall the different components of the system work well together and are easy to use.

The system has easy to track timesheets, both the hours and the supervisor and employee approvals. This is important as a Government Contractor. Having a system that works as smoothly as this makes growing as a company much easier and limits the amount of staff that we have to hire to process the payroll and the HR functions. Having a customer support team for payroll questions and reporting questions helps greatly. I have always found ADP's reporting support staff the most knowledgeable about their department and have always given me great help.

Pros

The reporting system is is easier to use than other systems I have used in the past. Also, I like how the HR functions, employee service items, the payroll system, and the timesheet system flow well together. The reporting system makes it easy to run reports over several companies, for several years, and for active and terminated employees. I've used other popular payroll processors software which limited the reports to only 1 year at a time. I like how easy it is for employees to access their paystubs, access past w-2s, and make changes to some of their information. Having the view available for pay stubs and w-2s has cut down on phone calls. The payroll system is very easy to use. Recent upgrades have placed fields in a better arrangement for viewing several fields of an employee record at the same time. I find the timesheet system mostly easy to use for our employees.

Cons

There are too many, too frequent upgrades. I've experienced reports losing formatting during the upgrade and have to repair them or reach out to ADP to repair them. Also, there have been several periods of downtime hours this year where the system has crashed and almost all of these are following an upgrade. The security portion of the system can be a bit tricky and not very user friendly, although, some improvements have been made in recent upgrades. Also, the phone app for the timesheet system is a bit lacking in functionality, although, this too has seen some recent upgrades.

Deborah from Nexus Valve, Inc.

Our company has been using ADP Workforce Now since 2014. This is an amazing program!

Secure, dependable and user friendly payroll processing. A time and attendance system. Reporting functions that allow us to track and report critical information that helps us run a better company. Offsite support and a system that is always rolling out updates and training. This is a great system for the medium to large business. You cannot go wrong with this program.

Pros

Workforce Now has changed from being a time and attendance and payroll system to a Human Resources tool I cannot do without. I am a one person Human Resources Department and I need a HR system that can streamline and support the many functions I deal with on a daily basis. Workforce Now (WFN) does that and so much more. WFN comes with dozens of preloaded reports that allows me to run employee rosters, payroll reports, attendance reports, cost of labor by hours and earnings. It tracks tax information and General Leader Reports for our accounting department. Employees are able to electronically request time off and get manager approvals emailed to their cell phones or home computers. Managers and supervisors can make notes right in the employees electronic file so there is always a record of items they can use when doing annual reviews or disciplinary action meetings. There is so many options available. Making sure employees get paid properly is critical, but this system and the ADP support team take payroll to a whole new level! ADP has been working diligently to make this system a workhorse in the HR department. The updates keep this system cutting edge, yet user friendly and easy to run. You will not have to worry about having outdated and stale software in a year. There is always something being improved. Just in case something does come up, WFN has a solid support team that you can reach out to for questions and assistance. And they are only a phone call away.

Cons

What do I like least? I only have a couple of issues, and the pro's far outweigh the concerns, but it seems like the support team is very busy on some Monday's and Tuesday's. When you try to call in for support the wait times can be a little long. I have learned to plan ahead and call early. If you want a least like about the software specifically then that is more difficult to answer. I guess I'd say the learning curve can feel a little intimidating when you first start to using WFN. Help is only a phone call away or a quick look up in the integrated help screens.

Response from ADP

Replied June 2017

Deborah - Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and insightful review. We appreciate your time and your business. If I can be of any assistance to you, please feel free to reach out. lori.wilmot@adp.com

meir from Astor Chocolate

Excellent Product

I use the payroll, Time & Attendance and HRB. I have been a client of ADP for 30 years+!! My Mother started with calling in the information to ADP every week! Then I came into the business and we went from manual phone calls to a computerized system. It was called PC Payroll. A great payroll package. Then approx 1 1/4 years ago, we were told that PC Payroll is being discontinued and we made the switch to WFN. We started at Version 2 and we are now, we are at Version 13 - with Version 14 soon to happen. A very happy client.

Pros

1. I am the admin of the payroll dept. it is my responsibility and i run it weekly. Once I learn how to do the functions, it works very well. 2. Customer support is second to none! Truly excellent! 3. The program does a lot - with many features. Upgrades are starting to be more frequent - which is a good thing. 4. They have support system which is called "The Bridge". all users are connected to it. you can ask a question and it will be answered by another user or even am ADP employee. 5. Wish list: It is very powerful program. There are very many features. Many of them i know and many of them, i don't even know they are there. I wish there was a document available that goes through the whole WFN and lists and describes ALL the features available - whether they are standard or offered only as on option. Just let me know about it!!!

Cons

During the December and beginning of January, the hold time can be very long. i have been on hold for over 45 minutes. i am really hoping that it will be corrected.

Response from Lori

Replied April 2017

Meir – First and foremost, thank you for being a 30-year partner of ours. I love your story, and hearing the evolution of your relationship with ADP. As a member of ADP’s Client Loyalty team, I am always thrilled to see and hear about our long-term partners. Also, thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and insightful review of our WFN product and Service. We truly appreciate the time you took to do this. Please reach out to me and we can discuss your wish-list document. I may have something that you can use. Lori.wilmot@adp.com.

Sarita from PeoplesBank

Workforce Now -Better but still needs improvement

I have been an ADP Practitioner since August 2012. Within each upgrade our processes seem to improve on efficiency and accuracy thanks to the updates made. We have however had some issues in terms of "user-friendly" that while are small in nature, they do create inconvenience for our associates. 1. Message Center - I believe it was V10 I really enjoyed our Message Center - having the action arrows available was quick and easy. In the next upgrade it changed to a check, an X and three little dots. While this is convenient, not everyone can see these options on their screen unless a)they zoom in, or b) they scroll down - scroll right - scroll back up. It's just a headache. 2. Time off - this is helpful but still having some issues. We round to the nearest quarter and at this time it is rounded to the nearest minute. Also within time off request, anytime the policy or reason code is changed the hours zero out. We used to be able to submit a week for vacation on one line, it would appear a 5 days x 8 hours and submit. If we wanted to each day individually we had that option as well. Now it's all individually so each line must be manually updated. Very inconvenient. 3. Reporting - The ease of reporting has improved so much I would just assign 5 stars for that! Sadly I have been calling and attempting to build a report that retains an associates work history and still to no avail. 4. Client Service - For the most part the reps I have spoken to have always been very polite. As far as knowledge of a particular module it can vary from person to person so some frustration can occur when seeking an answer for an issue. Also turnaround time on open cases can be way longer than expected, while some never even respond. All around I truly love this product. In terms of what we need I do like Workforce Now very much. We look forward to all upgrades and improvements that they bring.

Pros

As a practitioner the options within the modules has been fairly easy to setup. It has the capacity to do so much more than we are doing in our department currently, and the introduction of ADP Mobile has elevated the service to our associates.

Cons

Ease and functionality could be improved. Again minor things but do contribute to the overall experience.

Response from ADP

Replied February 2017

Sarita - Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and insightful review. I would like to connect you with someone who can assist with each of the items you outline below. Please reach out to me directly and I can set something up. lori.wilmot@adp.com

Deborah from Nexus Valve, Inc.

Industry: Renewables & Environment

ADP Workforce Now -- Payroll, but so much more!!!

I have used ADP payroll in different companies throughout my Human Resources career. It has gone from a great payroll program to an amazing, easy to use payroll and people management tool that blows the competition away. I cannot imagine running our companies Human Resources Department without it. Over the last year, ADP Workforce Now has updated and improved its entire program. There is online training at your fingertips. Employees can easily manage their individual information by using the many self-service features. The mobile app is easily downloaded from an android or apple phone and allows employees to have access to their payroll information anytime and from almost anywhere. The payroll process is easy to manage and reports are easy to access or create. This allows managers and employees to have accurate information at their fingertips which in turn helps them make decisions based on real-time information. I cannot say enough good things about ADP Workforces Now! Go with the best -- you will be glad you did.

Pros

The many features if offers. It is easy to use. The support is at your fingertips and if you cannot find the answer, you can pick up the phone and real people are there to help. This is just the beginning of the wonderful software packages amazing features.

Cons

There are so many features built into the software and it is sometimes difficult to know everything that is available. Also, when you add some new features it seems like there is a lot of add on costs. I think it would be best to be able to pick from a variety of package features up front. Maybe spending more time learning the needs of the company upfront and setting up the software to meet those needs upfront would help keep costs lower.

Response from ADP

Replied December 2016

Deborah - Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and insightful review of our WFN product. You have completely captured what we have tried to do, provide an easy to use software program, supported by an excellent Customer Service team, that allows you to get your administrative task done more quickly and spend time on value-add activities in business. I love that you call out our reporting enables you to make real-time decisions for your business. Please let me know if I can ever assist you with anything at all at ADP. lori.wilmot@adp.com

Joy from Quantum Spatial, Inc.

Industry: Environmental Services

ADP WFN is fantastic!

I've been using ADP WFN for just over a year now and I have to say, ADP has come a long way in a relatively short time. From its inception of online payroll processing under Pay eXpert, WFN is light years ahead of its predecessor. Most things are laid out in a logical fashion and are easy to use. The internal design team must have been laboring over the current incarnation and should be commended. It would be nice if there was a middle ground between Simple and Advanced Reporting and I understand there are improvements coming to the Notification Center. The SmartCompliance site is way easier than "the old days" of faxing in notices. There are still a few things that could be improved (like Annum & Reset Year value availability in Reporting for payroll-based accruals) and there are times when the client can definitely tell that the Client Support team is held to quotas and stats (or, maybe I periodically get a rep that isn't as invested in client success) but perseverance pays off & I can always get to a truly dedicated rep with comprehensive knowledge of systems & processes to help me troubleshoot issues. (ADP should really do more to keep those valued reps because they are the heart and soul of the company. Instead, I understand that there's an informal no-rehire policy in place, maybe to get a fresh perspective into the organization, but really the knowledge and wisdom from those years of service take years to develop. Bring back the former reps and ease up on the phone stat review. Do what's right and best for each caller!) The software, though, again, light years from whence it came. Loving the Employee Documents (the bulk upload process could be streamlined by naming convention protocols that automatically select EE's and apply categories.) Looking forward to seeing the new version of Predictive Analytics. One weak spot is performance review/management (surely ADP can acquire a company & incorporate a smooth process for clients.) Another weak spot is the inability to Deductions in Arrears for Managed By Benefits items. As a growing, dynamic company grown through acquisition, ADP WFN has been an invaluable partner in the process of managing our complexity for our employees.

Pros

Ease of use, logical layout, robust options.

Cons

Still, some client-facing things to be smoothed out.

Response from ADP

Replied December 2016

Joy - thanks for providing such a detailed and insightful review. As always, reach out if you need anything. lori.wilmot@adp.com

Johnathan from Hansen Technologies

All your work information in one place

ADP is a big player in the payroll, HR and workplace support space. I use their software because my employer uses it. We switched from Trinet, which I admit I prefer, but WorkforceNow will suffice. It is not a bad tool, but I've had better.

Pros

What I state in the title is pretty much the best part of this software. To have everything at your finger tips is a plus. There is detailed information such as the breakdown of your paycheck with graphs included.

Cons

These are the areas that I liked the least. One caveat: I realize that these points are not necessarily due to the software itself, but with this application it is hard to separate the issues from the software. I did not give the software any less stars due to no. 2 and 4. 1) the discount page under benefits, seems to hang-up often. It came to a point I stopped visiting because of this. 2) issue with benefits in that the providers could not find us as having enrolled. Is this due to the software or human error? Not sure, but the insurer had to be contacted due to the oversight from ADP. 3) the look and interface will not win any awards. It is functional, but could use a "new coat of paint" and better menus. 4) when I inquired with MyLifeAdvisor via email, regarding an issue, it took two days for a response. I realize that is a reasonable time frame, but am spoiled with our previous vendor responding within two hours.

Katie from The Classic at Hillcrest Greens

ADP Review

Overall I'm a happy ADP client.

Pros

What I like most is that everything is there for me in one place- time and attendance, payroll, reviews, contact information. I also like that help or assistance from ADP is a phone call away.

Cons

I wish the hold time when I call for assistance wasn't so long. I also wish there would be a last contact log for supervisors or admin to write in notes.

Reasons for Choosing ADP Workforce Now

ADP was able to set us up with workforce now the quickest. I heard good things about it.

Margaret from Grasshopper Investments

2+ User of ADP/WorkForceNow

The most significant benefit for our organization is the reduction of paper flying between facilities. As our managers have become more and more comfortable with WFN we've been able to move away from paper to electronic delivery and processing. The biggest time saver, and I believe improvement in communication, has been using the on line time off request function. This year end we will also be implementing electronic delivery of W2s.

Pros

WFN is, for the most part, intuitive for day to day operations. Time clock adjustments, change of status, report production -- the daily interaction and typical use is easy to learn and to train on. When I have a problem or something I'm not familiar with customer service support, especially the reporting group, is very patient and helpful.

Cons

The constant "updates" cause problems. It seems these are done over weekends so when I come in on Monday it's not uncommon to run into unexpected delays; what worked on Friday doesn't work Monday morning. As an example, the most recent update required a code for Health Care Eligibility Date in the Tax Section of the New Hire module. It was impossible to locate this code and required a call to customer service. Unfortunately my account manager was only vaguely familiar with this new requirement and it took about 20-minutes on the phone to work out what was needed, the 'why' of the need and what the random code signified is still not clear. The frequency of the updates along with the scope make it difficult to keep up.

Kathryn from The RiverWoods Company

ADP Review

I have been using ADP in my current role since July 2016, this is my first exposure to ADP. I am in charge of payroll and employee data within ADP. The application takes a little getting used to but I do find it fairly user friendly. I took advantage of the online courses right away and got certified in HR/Payroll/Time and Attenance early one. This really help get a better understanding of the system. One area I have struggled with is Performance Management, specifically getting reviews up and running in ADP. The process is a bit disjointed. For those of us with no "programming" background, it would be more user friendly to have this all be one process. The process of building approval paths should be part of setting up the performance management module. I also found the training on this particular topic to have the same disjointed feeling. You have to take the workflow training and the performance management training and the figure out how to merge the information to get the module up and running. This is definitely an area I see that could use some improvment. In order to really make this a comprehensive platform, it needs to be user friendly and this is the one area I have encountered that is not. I have seen ADP make several enhancements over the last 7 months, I am holding out hope that this will be coming soon. One other area of minor concern is customer support. There is inconsistency on how knowledgeable the customer service representatives are. When I call in I never know if I am going to get the person who knows exactly how to help me, or can ask the right questions to figure out the best course of action. Or, if I am going to get the representative who seems to be lacking the basic understanding of ADP and how to address customer questions. End users rely on the voice at the other end of the line being the expert. When the representatives knowledge seems to be less than the end users, confidence in the product can erode.

Pros

Most transactions are easy and intuative. The "one stop shopping" for HR/Payroll needs. Availability of online training. Updated payroll dashboard is very helpful.

Cons

Performance Management is cumbersome to set up. I find the message center clumsy.

Hannah from Wireless Company

Going on 2 years as a satisfied customer.

ADP's WorkforceNow platform has made a significant difference in our daily payroll and reporting process. The benefits and ACA tracking alone saves us hundreds of hours a year and keeps us inline for compliance in these areas. The platform is easy to use and when something new is needed the Customer Service Center is always available to walk us through the process or set up training if needed. Maintenance is scheduled during late evening hours so there is never an inconvenience to our business and I have yet to encounter a system glitch or problem, which is a great comfort. We operate in multiple States with multiple local tax jurisdictions and ADP's WorkforceNow platform, customer service website and Client Services team streamlines the set up and additions that we need regularly. The paydata batches are easy to set up and use and the avalibility of making employee changes while working on a payroll is very helpful. You can click on an employee while in the payroll paydata sheet, give a raise increase, change tax withholding, or change a work location and click right back to the payroll paydata sheet and continue. This is a great function that we use constantly. I have a great many reasons to be thankful that my company uses ADP's WorkforceNow and I highly recommend it.

Pros

Easy of use, availability of training and helpful customer service.

Cons

Would like to see standard and sample reports have explanations. You have to open each report to see if it is what you are looking for and this can be time consuming. A brief explanation of what the report covers or a snapshot template of what the report run looks like would be helpful.

Response from ADP

Replied February 2017

Hannah - thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and insightful review of our WFN product/service. We value your feedback, and I will take your suggestions on reporting to our development team. If I can ever be of assistance to you, please don't hesitate to reach out. lori.wilmot@adp.com. Thank you for being a loyal ADP client.

Andrea from CCI

Offers associates access to payroll from anywhere

WorkforceNow allows our associates to have access to their payroll information electronically so that they don't have to save their paper paystubs and then try to find them when they need them.

Pros

I like the fact that our associates have access to their payroll information from anywhere and it's immediate access once the "process" button is pressed.

Cons

There are not enough generic reports for Admins to run. It's also sometimes difficult to find some of the yearly information that we need to give to our Leadership or Associates.

Reasons for Choosing ADP Workforce Now

More features at the time

Susan from ZOLL

ADP Workforce Now

ADP will always be my preferred payroll software of choice.

Pros

I have used ADP software for nearly 3 decades and have experienced its growth and expansion. The software is the most user friendly and easiest to learn and for the most part is designed to conducive to the needs of payroll professionals. ADP always seems to be looking for the best ways to tackle a complex software system which includes so many aspects, taxes on Federal, State and Local levels, benefits, time and attendance, not to mention payroll itself and all of the important laws and calculations. It is very important for payroll professionals and their companies to trust an outsourcing software and company to guard them from error, mistakes and penalties. ADP accomplishes better than anyone else in their industry.

Cons

In July 2017, ADP adopted a new customer service model which has been very poor. Understanding that they need time to work out the kinks, however it has been 8 months and I would still rate the system quite poor.

Response from Lori

Replied February 2018

Susan - Thank you for providing a detailed review of our WFN product. We truly appreciate your feedback on our new service model. We are continuing to evolve our model and are invested in making the experience a stellar one for our clients. I have asked a member of our Client Loyalty team to reach out to you directly to get more detailed feedback on what is working for you and what changes you would like to see in the future. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you need any assistance. Lori.wilmot@adp.com

Steve from Arch Language Network

If you have to track your employees time and attendance and manage payroll...

- I am only a user and I can only comment on my usage for logging-on, punch-in's and punch-out's and creating time reports for myself. - I know that the system is used to track time for submission to ADP who then generates paychecks and direct deposits.

Pros

- It is easy to use once you navigate around a bit. - It allows you to create reports for yourself of the time you put in. - Reports are acceptable to Social Security for compliance verification. - There is an APP for smartphones.

Cons

- Sometimes, if you go to a particular screen or function, it is difficult to find your way back to the screen that you started from. - The browser "back" function does not work as you would expect. - Sometimes it warns you that it cannot run because there is another active instance, even though you have signed-off and closed the tab earlier. - It may require the complete clearing of your browser cache to fix previous problem. - It forces you to change your password at regular intervals, even if you don't want to. - If you have trouble entering your password, it will invalidate your account and force you to use the password reset process. - If you forget your password, the process to reset it is cumbersome, finicky and prone to failures or rejections. - It remember too many previously used passwords when changing passwords. - It determines new password validity based on previous passwords and use of similar new passwords is very strict and often denied.

Matt from TrialScope

Built for the large company in mind

Overall is works well. UI is rather dated vs a the PayChex platform I have used before. It does everything we need which is nice but it does a whole lot more (geared to larger companies) and all of that extra functionality can really get in the way when navigating through the system. We came from a PEO so these minor drawbacks are far outweighed by the money we saved in fees. Onboarding was long but we had someone from ADP with us the entire time.

Pros

Significantly less expensive then PEO platform Ability to do everything you want (payroll, onboarding, reviews etc)

Cons

UI is a bit dated Rather complicated with all the functionality - again built for large companies that will use it for a variety of items not jus typical payroll, onboarding etc.

Reasons for Choosing ADP Workforce Now

It provided the best solution for our business needs at a price that was affordable.

Robin from Virtual Learning Academy Charter School

WFN Review

I have almost 20 years experience using ADP - paper, several versions of Enterprise, and WFN. The system has a lot of plusses, but I miss some functionality I had with the older version - my biggest 'loss' is the ability to 'hover' over a field and get the field name used for reports. Cust Service seems to be out sourced now, calling in for support is hit or miss - I prefer speaking to someone locally who is an expert on the product, instead of someone reading prompts from a script. Still better than other products - but since changing from a company that was an ADP national account to a smaller company using a regional account, there is a definite difference in support. I don't think my new company was guided well in setting up their product - they had no experience with ADP, and didn't know what to ask. New regional rep (Anthony) has been very helpful, as well as the experts at the ADP conference last fall.

Pros

Reputation, reliability, convenience

Cons

version updates/changes can be frustrating - you learn a product and get used to it's functions, and they change how it works. REALLY would like to get back the ability to hover over a field and find the field name used in Custom Reports - total time waster having to search for something either in the pdf file or through the thousands of choices in the catalog.

Response from ADP

Replied February 2017

Robin - Thank you for taking the time to review our WFN product/service. I am sorry your experience has been inconsistent. We have not outsourced any part of our Customer Service, but we do provide support within and outside of the US. Please reach out to me. I would love the opportunity to assist you with whatever you need. lori.wilmot@adp.com

I've used ADP WorkforceNow for the past 15 years, over three jobs...and it keeps getting better!

I really appreciate the stability and ease-of-use with ADP WorkforceNow. I know that no matter where I work, as long as they use ADP WorkforceNow, I already know how to handle my needed administrative tasks. Whether I need to request new time off, see my paycheck or set up my benefits, I know that I can get my needed tasks taken care of in as few clicks as possible, so that I can quickly get back to my job. I would recommend ADP WorkforceNow to anyone that needed a robust HR admin software system.

Pros

I've been using ADP WorkforceNow for payroll and tax information for the past 15 years and I'm constantly impressed with how seamless the ease of use is. I have my account set up to receive an e-mail when my paycheck is available, and it's reassuring to know that that e-mail will be there around midnight on payday. The last two places that I've worked have also used ADP WorkforceNow for time off requests and Benefits setup. The time off request process is so straight forward and it is easy to manage my requests. I can put new requests in and manage (delete or edit) existing requests with just a couple of clicks. Using ADP WorkforceNow has taken one less stressor out of managing my paycheck and time off requests at my workplace. Also, the Benefit setup process is streamlined and easy to go as fast or as slow as needed in order to make sure I'm making the right decisions for my circumstances.

Cons

At my previous job, any approved time off requests would be sent to my calendar as a meeting request from ADP WorkforceNow. This was a great feature, as it automatically blocked my calendar for me. That feature does not seem to be available at my current company and it would be nice if it was just standard, no matter what company used the software.

Sadia from medbest medical management

ADP

When there's no issues with vacation time being requested off it is an easy system to use. It's all in one place so I enjoy using it as an employee.

Pros

It's fairly easy to use, we use it to track time for clock in and out for time sheets. I can check my pay stubs, W2's and my time off. I can also submit my time off requests within the system directly to my supervisor so it's a really integrated system. My favorite thing about this system is how it interfaced with turbotax so my tax information is imported directly at the end of the year to file my taxes. So easy!

Cons

It's really cumbersome when it comes to multiple times in and outs. When you're leaving and coming back in one day it becomes really confusing for someone who isn't an administrator in the system. Also, if you don't have the saved up vacation time for the entire day it won't let you request the entire day off. So I need to be marked off as absent that day although it's a planned day off.... we work around it by emailing our supervisor ahead of time and explaining that it's not in ADP due to lack of vacation time banked but it's extra work for our supervisor to go in and mark it off before the time sheet is due. It's also hard to fix you have to put it 6 hours of vacation time then 2 hours absent somehow, the system tends to deny it most of the time and the administrator needs to fix it ...

Linda from Providence Housing Authority

Great system

Pros

Customer Service, knowledge of staff, functionality, integration with general ledger system

Cons

There really isn't anything from my perspective that i do not like about ADP.

Reasons for Choosing ADP Workforce Now

Attention to detail - sales staff really got to know our organization when putting a proposal together and addressed our every need. Price - ADP beat all the competition Full integration of the modules

Kary from Attendant Care Companies

ADP Workforce Now

The time to process payroll was tremendously reduced. The ACA measurement period piece helps you to identify who and when to offer benefits, And LOVE that you have a person assigned to company that you can directly contact for issues and support.

Pros

Easy of use., accuracy, development, customization, ACA Reporting, validating direct deposits.

Cons

Purged employees not being able to edit, Not being able to add local taxes without creating a new employee number or transferring them, and not having access to tax support- only being able to upload documents and wait for responses.

Lauren from HNN Associates, LLC.

Convenient & EASY time and pay management!

It saves my HR, payroll, and managers a ton of time due to us employees having access to our time cards. We are able to log in, adjust punch in/out times and add, edit, and delete notes from our time cards. We are in control and that takes a lot of stress off their shoulders. Overall, ADP WorkforceNow has saved us a lot of time, stress, and upset. HIGHLY recommend.

Pros

#1 - the ease of use. It's one of the easiest sites to navigate that our team uses. Even when I first started using the site, I was able to find my way around easily and didn't experience any confusion. When I had to print off pay stubs and other documents, I found them within seconds and was able to print them off easily. Everything is stored and organized for you, no need to move things around manually. I love this site. #2 - the app! I downloaded the app so that I could easily access my time cards and make notes for payroll when needed. Also I wanted to be able to view my paychecks before they were deposited into my account. I can do all of this and more on the app! It's visually appealing, simple to use, and is free to download! I love this app an site. I'm so grateful for it and look forward to using it for years to come. Thanks WorkforceNow!

Cons

At times, the site can be slow to load. This can be affected by slow wi-fi or being in a dead zone, however there have been times that I've got great connection, I've cleared my internet cache, everything is updated, and it still runs slow. This is rare, however, and has never deterred me from using the site/app. I still love everything about ADP - no other complaints, and still highly recommend.

Lanita from South Barrington Park District

Industry: Government Relations

One Stop Shop!

My experience has been fantastic! Compared to what we had before, it's so much better because I have the reporting capabilities I never had before and in HR, you run a lot of reports. I've never had a question that ADP didn't have an answer for so I've learned a lot!

Pros

WorkforceNow is a one-stop-shop! You can enter new hire information, scan in certificates, track and report on any needed data, process payroll, go paperless, robust HRIS system, amazing customer service, and this is just to name a few!

Cons

I have employees who earn a salary and also earn an hourly wage. This seems to be difficult for the system to calculate and is a manual process for me.

Reasons for Choosing ADP Workforce Now

They features were exactly what we were looking for and their reputation. They had the ability to customize the system to fit out needs.

Coco from NetEffects Inc

WorkforceNow is Progressive

Easy to stop payments or do check reversals. Easy for an employee to sign in to their employee self serve. The initial onboarding is not an easy process for a new hire. There are too many steps for a new hire to do on their own and it's very time consuming. To circumvent this, we initiate the signing in so the new hire may then go in and finish any information required and change their online password.

Pros

One of it's most useful feature it the effective date. It allows you to enter information affecting a future date not yet being paid. Once you understand how it works and know its few limitations (can't enter automatic deductions for a future new hire) you get to appreciate the this time saving feature. ADP is constantly improving features and provides resources for your payroll documentation from Payroll Register to State Tax Filing using easy to download and search features.

Cons

Believe it or not ,sometimes it's the changes. You get used to a set process and when ADP changes something it's usually better but there's an adjustment period to become familiarized with the new process. The good thing is that if there's something you are having problems with or feel that it can be improved, you can voice your concern and they will take it into account when upgrading the system.

Darla from South Central L.A. Regional Center

Administrators

Overall experience for me has improved tremendously. I'm learning daily shortcuts, reports that can assist me etc..

Pros

The software has been a big help to me, considering I went from paper timecards to being automated. It's definitely cut my workload in half. As the Payroll Administrator I'm the only individual doing Payroll for 360 employees.

Cons

The training for Workforce Now was a little overwhelming in the beginning, but as I became more familiar with the product I felt more comfortable. The Updates are another annoyance I have. Once I become familiar with a procedure or a format, the update will change all of that. Sometimes for the better sometimes not.

LISTA from Safilo

Industry: Wholesale

WFN is very easy to use. It is very clear to find what you want.

helps us to streamline the payroll process.

Pros

I like the ACA portal. very easy to trouble shoot and understand what is going on. when i did ACA for entire organization, i could do uploads which helps a lot. I like easy access for preview payroll report. i like under the benefits plan set up, the federal limit is set up such as HSA family limit.

Cons

Etime is a little bit out of date and not easy to use for admin. a lot if things do not make sense. for example, you cannot put punches for employee's hire day, if the hire day is the first day of the pay period; schedule and punches are on separate lines. For payroll, you cannot preview by individuals. for example, I put adjustment deduction for Ana and only want to preview for her but you cannot. you have to preview the whole company and download the register report and search to find her. it is too much work. It is also too many clicks if you want to switch from personal profile to employment profile. sometime, i am check state tax withholding and would like to see the person's home address. you literally need to click 3 times and find out and click back. there should be a shortcut button somewhere, so that it is easy to switch by single click. To Date Accumulators is not clear and easy to use. this should be simple YTD report is not easy to run in ADP. there should a standard report for YTD earning, & deduction.

Maria from University Sports Publications

I've used ADP for over 25 years and they are constantly upgrading the software so benefit the user.

I am new to this company but prior to this company I also used Workforce Now and used, IReports and IPay and WGPS. Within the last 6 months I have implemented IPay, IReports and WGPS with my current employer. My team in Texas has also implemented these products with my direction.

Pros

The software is easy to use and user friendly. ADP is constantly changing for the better and makes the user's life less stressful. I love the new Workforce Now with the immediate previews and how you can add schedules or change them. I love when I get a SUI change that I can go in myself and add the new rates. I love IPay and I Reports and I know I am going to love IArrive. Now employees can go in and change the taxes and direct deposits on their own. ADP's customer service is A1, fantastic, awesome and so on. I have used the Bridge several times and thoroughly love it.

Cons

I recently got a credit in my payroll account and I wasn't sure what it was for. I looked on Workforce Now in the banking and taxes section and could not find a place that would tell me what the credit was for. I called ADP's customer service and of course once again was able to help me immediately. It would be nice if there was a way to see what the credit was on the website.

Victor from 211 LA County

Industry: Philanthropy

ADP Can Bring Your HR & Payroll Systems Together, All In One Place

I always say I love ADP's features and functionality. ADP Workforce Now allows us to take the business forward as the HR environment also goes cloud based. The features are rich and engaging which makes it very simple for anyone who has never utilized ADP Workforce Now to be able to easily adapt. Everything from payroll systems, to benefits enrollments, and talent development (including performance reviews and recruitment) can all be brought into one place under one program and under one login. For medium to large size companies ADP Workforce Now is definitely a good way to go, especially if the business is trying to bring everything under one program or platform instead of utilizing several vendors/programs for multiple services, for example, a separate vendor for payroll, a separate vendor for an HRIS (Human Resources Information System) or a separate vendor for an ATS (Applicant Tracking System).

Pros

Features and Functionality Ease of use Innovative platform Engaging and visually appealing

Cons

Cost, it comes at a fairly large cost Not all inclusive from the standard Every feature requires a payment to set up (i.e. HR is separate setup fee than Payroll, etc.) Every feature or "module" is a separate "Implementation Specialist" which can get to be confusing

Response from Lori

Replied February 2017

Victor –Thank you for providing such a detailed and insightful review of our WFN product. It is great to see that you take advantage of all the features and functionality WFN has to offer.

Kurt from California Chamber of Commerce

The ADP software is great, but the customer support is hard to navigate.

The software is definitely easier than trying to manage everything in-house, and I've never had a problem with tax filings in the 2+ years I've been working with ADP, which is awesome!

Pros

*The software seems to work well on the employee side of things--employees are able to easily clock in and out and only rarely experience interruptions. *As an admin, the updated WFN is easier for me to navigate through and make changes in than the older iteration was.

Cons

*Review of timesheets by supervisors is time-consuming at best and a literal fight with the computer at worst. *Customer support only completely solves the problem I call in about roughly 65% of the time. The remaining 35% of the time, I have to help guide the ADP specialist through the steps that need to be taken to solve my issue. *Functionality that we used was removed during the switch to ADP WFN--use of notes on non-worked lines in timesheets, password resets only work sometimes, certain reporting functions, and the timesheets are much more clunky to navigate in now.

Response from ADP

Replied July 2017

Kurt - Thank you for taking the time to review our WFN product. We offer many training solutions that may help you with our software in the future. I would love to provide you the appropriate resoureces. Please feel free to reach out: anthony.woodard@adp.com

ADP is a great tool for businesses

Really happy overall.

Pros

ADP is a great tool for companies to use for their employees. Not only can you find all the important documents you need in one place, but you also get perks with ADP. Even if you leave a company ADP will still show you your pay stubs and tax info later on. Sometimes businesses add certain qualities to ADP, so be sure to make what you have on the platform clear. I have gotten many great perks and coupon codes from ADP for car rentals, movie tickets and outings.

Cons

Customer service is slow, if non existent. If you have an issue it is guaranteed to take you more then 48 hours to solve.

Value and ease of use.

Michael from Triple-I

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Makes HR and people needing HR very easy!

I don't have ADP Workforce now anymore, my company changed tools recently. I miss ADP Workforce Now, it was so easy to on-board, customer service is top notch, and you have a personal representative to contact if you do need help or have an issue.

Pros

I like how easy and dependible ADP Workforce Now is to use. It's available via mobile application or desktop, it organizes all of your paystubs, w2 tax forms, withholding and insurance. One thing ADP Workforce Now does better than any other tool, is the vacation and benefit accrual tool. It accurately show how much vacation you've accrued, how, many HSA dollar you and the company have contributed and how to plan for other perks your company offers. Even if you switch to a different company, you can always go back to ADP Workforce now to get important tax information for employment verification, loans, etc.

Cons

The one think I don't necessarily like is the UI. There are a lot of option when trying to find what you are looking for and can be difficult to distinguish if it's a personal or a company item. This is me nitpicking, but I found myself a few times trying to get to a specific accrual request and having trouble locating it.

Angelika from Overhead Door Co. of Providence

I love ADP workforce to maintaining our employee records, payroll and all that is has to offer!!!

I would like to start by saying that I truly love the system and the support that is has provided be in my everyday job. But if there is one thing that I believe could be improved on is the ease of customizing your own reports.

Pros

The aspect of this software that I like the most if the actual layout of the program and ease of use. The program is very easy to navigate and organized. Also the customer service that comes with the software is impeccable! Whenever you call into ADP there are reps there eager to assist you and the wait time is usually very minimal that is does not interrupt your whole day to fix one issue. Another part of this software that I like the most is the time and attendance piece. On our previous system we would always have problems when the weather was bad or had a power outage or for some undetermined reason the time clocks would not work or need to be reboot. But with the time and attendance with ADP and the time clocks that they have provided I have not had one problem in the last three years which is also the amount of time we have had the time and attendance system... which has been a dream compared to our previous system.

Tonya from Cooper, Adel & Associates

Excellent Payroll Software

The portability of this service makes it very convenient to take care of anything outside of the office as needed. Some of the latest updates have really improved the workflow of the software. Processing payroll, starting new cycles and manual checks have become more and more streamlined. New hires are also improved, the process is much more intuitive.

Pros

We have chosen the "withhold & submit" features with the payroll taxes, which eliminates the need for tracking and submission on our end. It works perfectly every time.

Cons

The PTO is not flawless as it should be. We provided our policies and had those setup in the beginning, but there always seems to be a different field or "trigger" that does not correctly calculate PTO. It will either award time to people who have not earned it or vice versa. I would like to see improvements here.

Reasons for Choosing ADP Workforce Now

We had worked with ADP in the past, and Workforce fit our size of staff. Plus it gave us an online alternative that fits our multi-office locations in the state.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 4,353 reviews