What are Tekmetric users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Tekmetric software through verified user reviews

• icon"After the initial demo-I was sold. Ease of use and customer support being right there when we need them is fantastic."
  • icon"The DVI and texting inspections and estimates, all for one low price. As a bonus I feel lucky that the product gets updated almost daily was not expecting that."
  • icon"Awesome system with great support that is always getting updated with new options."
  • icon"Lacks MANY MANY basic features, i.e., old employees have to be deleted (losing old employee's address, phone number, hire & term date. Cannot post a credit for a customer."
  • icon"If I had one complaint it would be the inability to customize certain aspects of the program."
  • icon"Cannot require email addresses be collected. No report to see specifically from what time to what time a technician worked on a vehicle."

Browse all Tekmetric Reviews

• Have you used Tekmetric and would like to share your experience with others?

Tracy

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Great Product with Wonderful Features

Christian

Fantastic Automotive Shop Management System

Moving to Tekmetric was the best thing we've done for our business in a while. Our customers love it. It's easier to present estimates and easier for them to review and approve recommended work. The business reporting is easy to use and Tekmetric is steady adding information to the available reports. If you're looking for automotive SMS, then I recommend you stop looking and start using Tekmetric.

Pros

Tekmetric works. Very intuitive, so even the most UN-computer savvy person can easily learn to use it. Cloud based SMS means that I can access from anywhere and this allows me to serve my customers even better. Built in texting and electronic approvals allow us to communicate with customers without having to wait until they can actually talk on their phone. Digital inspections make it possible to show customers exactly what we see without them having to be at the shop. The entire process from checking a car in to getting it back to the customer is streamlined, simplified AND customer friendly. Complete reporting gives us the information we need to effectively manage the business. Tekmetric has integration with most parts vendors, and other automotive service providers. If they aren't, they'll gladly work to make happen.

Cons

There are just a few features from previous SMS that I really want. BUT the Tekmetric team has already added some of those and is working to build the others in. So the cons are pretty much temporary.

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

Needed an SMS that was up to date and worked reliably. Wanted a company that provided a great product and customer service to match. ROW had neither and Tekmetric has both.

Response from Tekmetric

Christian, it's always a pleasure working with you and your dad.

Replied July 2019

Why switch?

Being able to better direct time and energy . building custom reports and inspections.

Pros

Integration was a snap- Don't miss the opportunity to learn the program during the training phase.- This is most critical. Features are everywhere and your opinion matters. This software is updated usually a couple of times a week- If you want a change- someone else probably does too. They are great at responding to suggestions and incorporate this into their platform weekly.

Cons

My mistake in not saving my work. It was a change from my previous platform and took some time to change my old habits. Running with the big systems for 30 years left me out of the loop of some modern technology.

Reasons for choosing Tekmetric

It most closely fit what I was looking for, They were very friendly and did what they said that they would. I have been very pleased.

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

Not enough input from management team- they were not very interested in what I had to say. It is nice to be heard, even when my idea may not be the best, others are here to help get the job accomplished.

Response from Tekmetric

Hey Michael! Thank you for taking the time to review Tekmetric. We understand that it can take a lot of work when switching from a system you spent 30 years with to a new one so we are thrilled to hear that you are happy with the results of the switch! It is our overall goal for our software to make your shop more efficient, generate more revenue, and make your life as a shop owner easier which is why we developed the Feature Request Board to get your insight on what you want to see in the software, so thank you for submitting your input! It is shop owners like you that allow us to get better every day. Thank you again for reviewing Tekmetric.

Amazing We Based Auto Shop Management Software

Tekmetric has been leaps and bounds better than our prior SMS. Their team is always responsive and helpful. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a new SMS.

Pros

Tekmetric is an intuitive, web based SMS. It isn't on a database at your location and you don't need a stand alone program. It works on Windows as well as Mac. All you need is a web browser. Don't let that fool you into thinking that Tekmetric is a small program. It is a fully fleshed out, top tier service management software. This is bleeding edge technology for the automotive aftermarket. The fact that it's browser based means that it is regularly updated and optimized, usually once ever 2-4 weeks.

Cons

The inventory management function and appointment scheduling suite could use a little work. They seem to continually improve this aspect so I'm certain that one day it will be flawless.

Protractor.NET

Reasons for choosing Tekmetric

All the products we considered were "cloud based" and forward thinking. Ultimately Tekmetric had the best demo for us, had the best customer care and best roadmap to get us up and running. I think any of the above software will make for a good SMS though.

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

RO Writer, for an on site SMS, was very slow. Over the last year that we used the program, we received 0 updates to the software. We were promised, multiple times, to get updates to the software but never did. RO Writer is a very well fleshed out SMS with every feature you could want. It's also incredibly unintuitive and frustratingly slow. After being a RO Writer customer for 15 years, the switch to Tekmetric was a breath of fresh air.

Response from Tekmetric

Chris, thank you! We're ecstatic you switched over to Tekmetric, and we look forward to improving and providing for your shop

Damon

May 2022

Tekmetric

Pros

Easy to use, constantly adding features

Cons

Can’t put more than 1 tech assigned on same job, only one credit card integration.

Reasons for choosing Tekmetric

Commercial A/R ability and constant addition of features. Integration with PartsTech

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

Poor customer service, dated software. No new features

MARICELA

Lacks MANY basic features

Customer service is on point in getting back to you but 4/5 request they just tell you they do not have the feature and they are working on it. Their board is filled with tons of basic request done by current customers

Pros

Each repair order comes up with that vehicle's specific specs from what oil filter, wiper to wheel torque.

Cons

Lacks MANY MANY basic features, i.e., old employees have to be deleted (losing old employee's address, phone number, hire & term date. Cannot post a credit for a customer. Cannot require email addresses be collected. No report to see specifically from what time to what time a technician worked on a vehicle. These are only a few of MANY!

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

I was sold on the texting the estimate with pictures. Soon I may be switching back because there are too many basic features missing with Tekmetric

Response from Tekmetric

Maricela, thank you for the review! We live for the feedback and can't wait to win your shop back. We will continue to improve our features and build out a software you can seamlessly use.

Rickey

Great product for automotive repair shop, highly recommended

Tekmetric was the best choice for our company. We were struggling to keep everything organized, filed and billed. Tekmetiric does it all for us

Pros

User friendly Did not take a rocket scientist to learn how to use this software.

Cons

Can't think of anything I don't like about this software

Reasons for choosing Tekmetric

After researching each of the three and doing a comparison of Alldata, Mitchell 1 and Tekmetric. Tekmetric proved to be the best product for our company, and the best price. Being user friendly, with the ability to contact customer service at anytime with questions, which are answered quickly, everything just was a perfect fit for us.

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

It just made sense to upgrade to a software that provided all our needs in one place. Plus the price is good, really good for the features that we have

Response from Tekmetric

Hey Rickey! Thank you for taking time to review Tekmetric! We are thrilled to hear that your shop has benefited from the software in having everything you need in one system. Thanks again for reviewing Tekmetric.

Robbie

Faster, Modern, Effective Shop Management Software with built in Digital Vehicle Inspections

Tekmetric has allowed us to incorporate digital vehicle inspections into our automotive repair business. Our customers love being able to receive a detailed report with pictures of every issue we find on the vehicle. Overall, it's been a fantastic product and I would definitely recommend it to any shop owner/manager looking to update from one of the many archaic management software systems that are still being marketed today.

Pros

The software is cloud based, but it's extremely fast and effective. The development team is constantly working to improve the software and respond to feature requests from users. I have been highly impressed with the level of customer service and the responsiveness of the developers. Tekmetric is a comprehensive shop management system with integrated parts ordering, digital vehicle inspections, and reporting. It's intuitive to use and works consistently without bugs or glitches.

Cons

The training materials are a little bit scant, but the software is so intuitive that most users that are comfortable browsing the web will be able to figure it out. Also, they offer live chat support and are happy to answer any questions we have.

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

RO Writer was plagued by constant technical problems and was prone to freezing, crashing, and locking up.

Elijah

The best auto shop management software on the market today with the best team behind it!

Going to cloud based software was a game-changer. My entire team now uses the software and relies on it for information sharing. We simply couldn't do that before. We were always chasing paper, looking for notes, digging in file cabinets, etc. The integrated DVI has solved all those problems and strengthened our customer's trust in our processes and integrity.

Pros

The thing I love the most about Tekmetric is how quickly new hires can be proficient with the system. It is truly intuitive and anyone that can operate a web browser can be up and running the first day and fluent within a week.

Cons

Honestly, most of my pain points have been fixed. I started with Tekmetric when it was in beta and back then there were some significant weaknesses but they have been addressed. I really do not have an complaints. Probably the only think I miss even a little bit is integration with service info.

Reasons for choosing Tekmetric

I had heard [SENSITIVE CONTENT] speak at a conference prior to switching and was very confident that he knew exactly how to run a shop, was highly intelligent and accomplished and just an overall honest, genuine man.

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

Cloud based software was my biggest deciding factor, second was ease of use. My employees struggled with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and I even scratched my head from time to time if I hadn't done something in a while. There are so many less steps to everything in Tekmetric.

Eric

Tekmetric descended and extended a hand of mercy

Overall it's been awesome, great support, setup and user experience.

Pros

As you enter the address into your World Wide Web browser you will be taken to a magical destination. You click upon your shop and a flood of information is displayed in front of you. Yet you do not tremble as the interface in front of you looks clean, organized and somehow very familiar. A calmness settles into your mind as you navigate. A technician logs into their own internet based device to find only their work in front of them, ready for their day. As the morning hours burn away you are notified of an inspection completed, your heart skips. Whatever could they have discovered? You gaze upon the findings with notes and pictures without you having to leave the comfort of you're fine, yet uncomfortable chair and/or stool. You create an estimate of work to send to the unsuspecting customer, full of pictures, notes and explanations which you gleefully click send. The inspection and estimate fly through some magical airspace to land on the customer cellular device. Once the prospective customer investigates their delightful treat that has appeared on their phone, they will be overwhelmed in amazement. Such a thing exists in the automotive world?! How can this be? I can see exactly what the super powered technician sees? They even bestowed the god-like power to accept or decline the repairs at the touch of button? The customer clicks the button with confidence and no doubt in their mind they have made a sound choice for repairs upon their trusted metal companion.

Cons

A better inventory management system that creates orders and can send them would be great. I'd also love to see a scheduler that has a by the tech option. Videos on the inspections would be sweet too.

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

We were using Mitchell and auto vitals and we were extremely frustrated with both programs, let alone the communication between them. I investigated several companies and tekmetric was the most complete and easy to use option I found. They are also eager to improve and grow.

Response from Tekmetric

Wow & wow! Eric, thank you for your kind words and AMAZING storytelling. We're ecstatic you switched over to Tekmetric. We'll continue to improve and provide for your shop.

Joe

Tekmetric - A+

This company is fantastic! They actually listen to their customers and continue to upgrade their product based on our needs. The program is simple to use and the integrations with 3rd parties if fantastic to make the product even better! Their service/technical support is great and will solve your issues in timely manner! Our customers love this program and many have said that our technology is so much better than dealerships!

Pros

Tekmetric is extremely user friendly not only for our employees, but for our customers as well. We are able to send inspections, estimates, and invoices to the customers mobile device and they can review, approve and pay for jobs through that link! We are also able to text each customer through the software as well - which many customers appreciate, especially if they are unable to take calls while at work. Our customers absolutely love it!

Cons

Being this is a cloud based program, if the main server goes down - you are unable to access your data. This has only happened a couple of times and the great team at Tekmetric is always on-top of things to get the system working again and to prevent other issues.

Reasons for choosing Tekmetric

Offers so much more - ease of use - customer friendly! Also, most of the other ones needed a third party to perform certain "tasks" -- with Tekmetric, it's all in one!!!!

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

Much better product & very user friendly

Terrie

Simply the BEST!

I have been extremely satisfied with Tekmetric since day one. Data migration from my old software was fast, the learning curve for my staff was painless, and customer support is immediate. My clients appreciate being able to review, approve or decline jobs via text/email and see pictures of inspections and worn parts. Being cloud based has significantly decreased the amount of time spent on the phone with clients and vendors; our phone calls are much more productive and my staff is more efficient. I can manage my shop without physically being at the shop! If I run into a client at the grocery store, I can now intelligently discuss their car's history, explain needed repairs, schedule appointments or order parts. I can review workflow and analyze shop performance from anywhere I happen to be.

Pros

My favorite thing about Tekmetric is their responsiveness to user suggestions. They truly listen to the needs of their clients and quickly adapt to new industry trends.

Cons

I wish I had joined Tekmetric sooner. Switching software is always hard. While no software is perfect, Tekmetric has proven to be a solid product for today and the leader of the pack for the future.

Reasons for choosing Tekmetric

Tekmetric was more user-friendly, more robust, and less costly than the other two products I considered.

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

My old product has no plans to go cloud based and customer support had become frustrating and slow; this was causing inefficiencies for my staff and lost revenue for our company.

Response from Tekmetric

Terrie, thank you! We're so happy to hear you are enjoying Tekmetric. Please continue to reach out whenever you need assistance, and we'll continue to provide for your shop.

Salman

BEST AUTO REPAIR SHOP MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

AWESOME

Pros

EASE OF USE. INTEGRATION WITH OTHER APPS.

Cons

CUSTOMER HISTORY IS NOT SHARABLE WITH MULTIPLE LOCATIONS

Reasons for choosing Tekmetric

BEST SOLUTION FOR A SHOP MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET TODAY.

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

MITCHELL 1 IS OUTDATED AND CUMBERSOME.

Response from Tekmetric

Hey Sal, thank you for reviewing Tekmetric! Your feedback is important to us and it is always so humbling to hear longtime customers like yourself have so much faith in our team and our system. Since the ability to share data across shops is on our Feature Request Board, I can reassure you that this item will be reviewed by our product team. Once again thank you for taking the time to review Tekmetric and recognizing us as the best solution for a shop management system! Your words are very humbling to our entire team.

Matt

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

No Regrets - Has been a game changer for our shop.

We went online with the software and never did the training, it is so intuitive we didn't need to. That's huge. Our customers Rave about it, our employees love it too. The customer support is unmatched as well. Any questions or issues are responded to shockingly fast.

Pros

The deeply integrated digital inspections, estimates and digital approvals are the highlight of the software. The ability to text the customer the inspection and any work that needs to be done and have them approve the work from their phones is unmatched in the industry. My customers love it.

Cons

The advantage of this software is that it is new software taking advantage of the latest tools in the industry. The disadvantage of the software is that it is new software and doesn't have some of the bells and whistles some other products have, although they are closing that gap at an amazing pace.

Reasons for choosing Tekmetric

Integrated online approval process that pushes the approval right back into the shop management software without any add ons. We have a lot of customers who can't answer the phone for approvals but easily can respond to a text. They LOVE it.

Better Features, Better Support, cloud based

Mande

TekMetric is well on its way to becoming the industry's best shop management system available.

Pros

Everything about TekMetric is gold standard. Their team is diligent in addressing any concerns, issues, bugs or upgrades and always do so in an efficient and kind manner.

Cons

The only complaint I had about Tekmetric has now been resolved and that was their labor time guide. They have since made upgrades and changes and this is no longer an issue for us.

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

We made the switch because Tekmetric is not a server based system and the whole system is available anywhere, anytime, on virtually any device.

Response from Tekmetric

Hey Mande! Thanks for reviewing Tekmetric. We are happy to hear that you and your team are benefiting from the software and the rollout of the new labor guide. Additionally, many shop owners like you have stated how much they enjoy Tekmetric being cloud based because it allows them to spend more time at home and less time at the shop. We are happy to see that Tekmetric is helping you and your team! Thanks again for taking the time to review Tekmetric.

Chance

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Best shop management system out there.

I have 2 locations and Tekmetric makes it easy for me to monitor from either location.

Pros

I have used this software for over a year now. It does so much and is improving on an almost weekly basis.

Cons

Can’t really say anything hear. If there’s is something that needs changed or improved they listen and fix it.

Reasons for choosing Tekmetric

The team is awesome and truly cares about their product.

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

Tired of an outdated program

Response from Tekmetric

Wow! Thank you, Chance! We're ecstatic you made the switch over to Tekmetric. We will only continue to improve and provide for your shop.

Stuck in my ways

Smooth operation from day one

Pros

As a long term user of the other guys ,I am afraid I was reluctant to change. After the initial demo-I was sold. Ease of use and customer support being right there when we need them is fantastic,

Cons

Our employee pay structure isnt main stream .. i know others pay similarly. Program did nt allow for that but i understand may be a future update

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

Cost and very poor customer service with exception of our local salesman who tried in vain to correct the issues we were having

Response from Tekmetric

Hey Chris! Thank you for taking the time to review Tekmetric. We are happy you made the switch and are a partner of Tekmetric! Our Customer Success team always wants to make sure that you and your shop are successful so we are happy to hear that you utilized them during your training. Regarding your employee's pay structure, did you know we just released commission tracking this week? Take a look at our YouTube Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEW1j9Z25Q Also, as always, if you want assistance setting this up please reach out to our Customer Success team at 832-930-9400, option 2. Thanks again for reviewing Tekmetric!

Stephen

The proof of the pudding will be revealed when I can taste it

Have not yet deployed it in our operation so it's too early to tell. Automotive Shop Owner forums have spoken very highly of the product but we aren't "there yet" . I hope I can agree with my colleagues in the industry when we have been using it after a few months. In the meantime, the learning curve has been a painful slog.

Pros

The Technical Support Staff are ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE !! Patient, responsive, and professional. Unfortunately when you know the names of the support staff because you are on their chat line so frequently, that's not a good statement about the product's (lack of) ease of use. Their chat staff are great due to their rapid response and knowledge of their product

Cons

Ease of use, lack of intuitive and adaptation to our workflow

Reasons for choosing Tekmetric

Shopwar when I last reviewed and tested it wasted too much "real estate" of the screen and when I discusses this with the development team at Kansas City Vision 2020, they were not receptive to making logical changes and improvements

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

RO Writer has mediocre technical support, training is available only through payment. The company is not keeping pace with changes in the profession.

Honest

I have had a good experience so far, the support team is good and knowledgeable, and quick to solve problems

Pros

I like how it is easy to use and learn, I love the TIme clock features for the techs we love having them clock in and out at the start and end of the day, it is also nice to have a time clock for each job, this prevents loss of time throughout the day. The information you get from the home screen is great, a service writer can look at the home page and know what's going on, where the vehicle is at without asking the tech or opening the RO.

Cons

I don't like how invoices are sent via email to customers, they are sent in a shrunk-down version, the customer needs to hit drop-down arrows or hit print in the right-hand corner to view the descriptions it is confusing and a pain I've had customers call and complain that they cant see the work we down. I don't like how there is no date box for State inspections, this piece of information is vital to shops that have state inspections, and our marketing companies need to be able to see these upcoming dates and send out reminders this is a huge loss leader and I hope they fix it soon. STOP UPDATING SOFTWARE IN THE MIDDLE OR ON SUNDAYS, DO YOUR UPDATES ON FRIDAY NIGHTS, let the Saturday shops be the genie pigs, having the software crash Monday morning or during the week is not fun.

Reasons for choosing Tekmetric

The ease of the software

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

They were not moving with the times, i wanted to be able to work from home, and their reporting was so bad

Zach

Simplified

Time and ease! This program has simplified the total process helping service writers get jobs done for our customers.

Pros

This software makes my work life easier. There are less clicks to get what you need done, which is a HUGE timesaver. The information pulled from the VIN is helpful, also all of the service info for this specific vehicle, fluid types and quantities, filters and their part numbers, even service bulletins available. I have found that this system helps me keep track of the total process of customers and their vehicle repairs, and the option to send repair estimates to customers allowing them to review and approve from there home or office. Coming from the dealership and using different software, I believe Tekmetric is the best one yet!

Cons

The ONLY thing I would like to see is the ability to build a quick estimate for our customers that call on the phone and they are looking for a quick estimate.

Response from Tekmetric

Hey Zach! Thanks for reviewing Tekmetric. We are thrilled to hear that you love some of our vehicle specific info in the gray sidebar. Our goal in building that was to put everything you need at your fingertips and it looks like it is doing the trick! Regarding quick quotes, this is something we have steered away from because it can cause lost leads. The way we look at it if you are going to take the time to build the quote, atleast get the customer name and phone number so you have a way to follow up on the quote. However, as I am sure you are aware, you can also up-vote this on our Feature Request Board because that is what drives development at Tekmetric. Thanks again for taking the time to review Tekmetric!

Abraham

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

The most user friendly software

Pros

Navigation is so streamless, from doing the estimate to making it an RO to invoice. At first i didn't like how the estimate number follows it till the invoice, after a while we found its better since you don't have to track multiple numbers. We had previously had an online version of a software, this one by far is more user-friendly. Looking up job history is right on a separate tab, we are now using the digital inspection, even if you only take a picture of the bad part and just send that to the customer via email or tex it makes selling the job much easier. This is the only software that you can have unlimited users for no extra charge, so all the techs have one, every software i know charges a fee after 3 users. The tech support is the best in the industry, no one gets back to you as fast like them. They make updates weekly, by far the best in the industry. They help and suppoort the industry and ask for feedback constently.

Cons

Reports could have a little more, they are working on parts return part of the software. That update should be coming out.

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

User friendly was the main reason

Response from Tekmetric

Abraham, Thank you for the review. We do have parts and core return tracking in Tekmetric. Alex will reach out to you today and show you.

Replied August 2019

The shop management system you wish you had.

Pros

Easy to set up, Great all in one package

Cons

I don't have any concerns or issues with the software because they are constantly rolling out new updates and features.

Reasons for choosing Tekmetric

Prasanth & Sunil seemed very eager to create the best shop management system. We joined in Tekmetric's younger days (shop #136). Best decision we made.

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

To move towards a more up-to-date software that was cloud-based.

Response from Tekmetric

Hey Chris! Thanks for taking the time to review Tekmetric. Feedback from shop owners like you is always appreciated because you have been the ones to see the advancement of the software. We are thrilled to see you are still loving the software after all this time and it keeps getting better for you and your team with each release.

Kathy

All-in-One Product for your shop

Wonderful!

Pros

Screens are laid out logically. You can easily click from one are to the next. Less key strokes is better productivity. It is 'simpler' than other programs, but it includes everything we need to operate the shop. Having the vehicle details, fluids,filters,etc. on the right-side menu is the BEST!

Cons

When you click on a job from the job board, the RO opens on the Summary Tab. I always jump to the 'Estimate' tab. I wish I could select to have the RO open to that Estimate Tab.

Reasons for choosing Tekmetric

Included everything I wanted and had Alldata labor hours integrated.

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

Alldata Manage online was very slow to work with. Too many key strokes to get a process done. And, regardless of my internet speed, the system was always just a bit slow

Response from Tekmetric

Hey Kathy! Thank you for reviewing Tekmetric. It is great to hear that the layout of Tekmetric is allowing your shop to be more efficient. Regarding the concern around the estimate tab, I want to make sure you are understanding the full value of that screen. We typically jump straight to that tab because you can utilize the job history tab to easily duplicate recurring work for a customer such as oil changes with the click of a button. I would be happy to have our Customer Success team review these items with you if this is something you are open to. Thanks again for taking the time to review Tekmetric! I hope to hear from you soon.

Satish

Tekmetric Usage Review

We are using the Tekmetric platform to integrate parts ordering, technician tracking, reports generation for shop metrics, marketing to our client base, invoicing for products and services offered, and management in payroll tabulating.

Pros

Tekmetric's speed! By and far, the Tekmetric SMS is THE fastest software that we have used. Moreover, the platform is robust! The technology team behind the software are engaging, easy to reach, maintain a user's group on social media, and participate in many industry-leading seminars and exhibitions. The need for cloud-based software with driven management was long overdue. Tekmetric's principals hailed from the automotive service industry. Other offerings have management from corporate America; far-detached from the automotive ecosystem.

Cons

The software should have been released 10 years ago lol!

Randy

Shop management change

Pros

i like the fact that the software was all inclusive, digital inspection, calendar and shop management software all in one place

Cons

the only down side is the invoice entry, to return a part is a long process, wish there was a shorter wat to do this.

Reasons for choosing Tekmetric

i chose Teckmetric because of the ease of use

Reasons for switching to Tekmetric

Lankar has not updated there system in quite a while and does not provide any of the online benefits that Tekmetric does

Response from Tekmetric

Randy, we love that you find value in Tekmetric! We are trying to incorporate several different features into one easy to use platform. We are also working on ways to streamline processes like invoice entry. More and more updates to come!

Replied July 2020