• Pros

• "Awesome system with great support that is always getting updated with new options"

• "Very easy to learn the software , love the inspection process in pics and able to send texts or emails, "

• "I have used this software for over a year now. It does so much and is improving on an almost weekly basis. "

• Cons

• "Still missing features, but the team is adding them at lightning fast spped"

• "I don't have very many complaints aside from that customer's vehicles being deleted removes the invoices from their account."

• "If I had one complaint it would be the inability to customize certain aspects of the program. "

Browse Tekmetric Reviews

Christian from Luxury Auto Service

Fantastic Automotive Shop Management System

Moving to Tekmetric was the best thing we've done for our business in a while. Our customers love it. It's easier to present estimates and easier for them to review and approve recommended work. The business reporting is easy to use and Tekmetric is steady adding information to the available reports. If you're looking for automotive SMS, then I recommend you stop looking and start using Tekmetric.

Pros

Tekmetric works. Very intuitive, so even the most UN-computer savvy person can easily learn to use it. Cloud based SMS means that I can access from anywhere and this allows me to serve my customers even better. Built in texting and electronic approvals allow us to communicate with customers without having to wait until they can actually talk on their phone. Digital inspections make it possible to show customers exactly what we see without them having to be at the shop. The entire process from checking a car in to getting it back to the customer is streamlined, simplified AND customer friendly. Complete reporting gives us the information we need to effectively manage the business. Tekmetric has integration with most parts vendors, and other automotive service providers. If they aren't, they'll gladly work to make happen.

Cons

There are just a few features from previous SMS that I really want. BUT the Tekmetric team has already added some of those and is working to build the others in. So the cons are pretty much temporary.

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

Needed an SMS that was up to date and worked reliably. Wanted a company that provided a great product and customer service to match. ROW had neither and Tekmetric has both.

Response from Tekmetric

Replied July 2019

Christian, it's always a pleasure working with you and your dad.

Chris from Cardinal Plaza Shell

Amazing We Based Auto Shop Management Software

Tekmetric has been leaps and bounds better than our prior SMS. Their team is always responsive and helpful. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a new SMS.

Pros

Tekmetric is an intuitive, web based SMS. It isn't on a database at your location and you don't need a stand alone program. It works on Windows as well as Mac. All you need is a web browser. Don't let that fool you into thinking that Tekmetric is a small program. It is a fully fleshed out, top tier service management software. This is bleeding edge technology for the automotive aftermarket. The fact that it's browser based means that it is regularly updated and optimized, usually once ever 2-4 weeks.

Cons

The inventory management function and appointment scheduling suite could use a little work. They seem to continually improve this aspect so I'm certain that one day it will be flawless.

Reasons for Choosing Tekmetric

All the products we considered were "cloud based" and forward thinking. Ultimately Tekmetric had the best demo for us, had the best customer care and best roadmap to get us up and running. I think any of the above software will make for a good SMS though.

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

RO Writer, for an on site SMS, was very slow. Over the last year that we used the program, we received 0 updates to the software. We were promised, multiple times, to get updates to the software but never did. RO Writer is a very well fleshed out SMS with every feature you could want. It's also incredibly unintuitive and frustratingly slow. After being a RO Writer customer for 15 years, the switch to Tekmetric was a breath of fresh air.

Response from Tekmetric

Replied November 2020

Chris, thank you! We're ecstatic you switched over to Tekmetric, and we look forward to improving and providing for your shop

Stephen from Autoworks, Inc.

The proof of the pudding will be revealed when I can taste it

Have not yet deployed it in our operation so it's too early to tell. Automotive Shop Owner forums have spoken very highly of the product but we aren't "there yet" . I hope I can agree with my colleagues in the industry when we have been using it after a few months. In the meantime, the learning curve has been a painful slog.

Pros

The Technical Support Staff are ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE !! Patient, responsive, and professional. Unfortunately when you know the names of the support staff because you are on their chat line so frequently, that's not a good statement about the product's (lack of) ease of use. Their chat staff are great due to their rapid response and knowledge of their product

Cons

Ease of use, lack of intuitive and adaptation to our workflow

Reasons for Choosing Tekmetric

Shopwar when I last reviewed and tested it wasted too much "real estate" of the screen and when I discusses this with the development team at Kansas City Vision 2020, they were not receptive to making logical changes and improvements

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

RO Writer has mediocre technical support, training is available only through payment. The company is not keeping pace with changes in the profession.

MARICELA from Sunset Tire & Auto Center, Inc

Lacks MANY basic features

Customer service is on point in getting back to you but 4/5 request they just tell you they do not have the feature and they are working on it. Their board is filled with tons of basic request done by current customers

Pros

Each repair order comes up with that vehicle's specific specs from what oil filter, wiper to wheel torque.

Cons

Lacks MANY MANY basic features, i.e., old employees have to be deleted (losing old employee's address, phone number, hire & term date. Cannot post a credit for a customer. Cannot require email addresses be collected. No report to see specifically from what time to what time a technician worked on a vehicle. These are only a few of MANY!

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

I was sold on the texting the estimate with pictures. Soon I may be switching back because there are too many basic features missing with Tekmetric

Response from Tekmetric

Replied November 2020

Maricela, thank you for the review! We live for the feedback and can't wait to win your shop back. We will continue to improve our features and build out a software you can seamlessly use.

Eric from Lonsbury Garage

Tekmetric descended and extended a hand of mercy

Overall it's been awesome, great support, setup and user experience.

Pros

As you enter the address into your World Wide Web browser you will be taken to a magical destination. You click upon your shop and a flood of information is displayed in front of you. Yet you do not tremble as the interface in front of you looks clean, organized and somehow very familiar. A calmness settles into your mind as you navigate. A technician logs into their own internet based device to find only their work in front of them, ready for their day. As the morning hours burn away you are notified of an inspection completed, your heart skips. Whatever could they have discovered? You gaze upon the findings with notes and pictures without you having to leave the comfort of you're fine, yet uncomfortable chair and/or stool. You create an estimate of work to send to the unsuspecting customer, full of pictures, notes and explanations which you gleefully click send. The inspection and estimate fly through some magical airspace to land on the customer cellular device. Once the prospective customer investigates their delightful treat that has appeared on their phone, they will be overwhelmed in amazement. Such a thing exists in the automotive world?! How can this be? I can see exactly what the super powered technician sees? They even bestowed the god-like power to accept or decline the repairs at the touch of button? The customer clicks the button with confidence and no doubt in their mind they have made a sound choice for repairs upon their trusted metal companion.

Cons

A better inventory management system that creates orders and can send them would be great. I'd also love to see a scheduler that has a by the tech option. Videos on the inspections would be sweet too.

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

We were using Mitchell and auto vitals and we were extremely frustrated with both programs, let alone the communication between them. I investigated several companies and tekmetric was the most complete and easy to use option I found. They are also eager to improve and grow.

Response from Tekmetric

Replied November 2020

Wow & wow! Eric, thank you for your kind words and AMAZING storytelling. We're ecstatic you switched over to Tekmetric. We'll continue to improve and provide for your shop.

Terrie from ASAP Auto Repair

Simply the BEST!

I have been extremely satisfied with Tekmetric since day one. Data migration from my old software was fast, the learning curve for my staff was painless, and customer support is immediate. My clients appreciate being able to review, approve or decline jobs via text/email and see pictures of inspections and worn parts. Being cloud based has significantly decreased the amount of time spent on the phone with clients and vendors; our phone calls are much more productive and my staff is more efficient. I can manage my shop without physically being at the shop! If I run into a client at the grocery store, I can now intelligently discuss their car's history, explain needed repairs, schedule appointments or order parts. I can review workflow and analyze shop performance from anywhere I happen to be.

Pros

My favorite thing about Tekmetric is their responsiveness to user suggestions. They truly listen to the needs of their clients and quickly adapt to new industry trends.

Cons

I wish I had joined Tekmetric sooner. Switching software is always hard. While no software is perfect, Tekmetric has proven to be a solid product for today and the leader of the pack for the future.

Reasons for Choosing Tekmetric

Tekmetric was more user-friendly, more robust, and less costly than the other two products I considered.

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

My old product has no plans to go cloud based and customer support had become frustrating and slow; this was causing inefficiencies for my staff and lost revenue for our company.

Response from Tekmetric

Replied November 2020

Terrie, thank you! We're so happy to hear you are enjoying Tekmetric. Please continue to reach out whenever you need assistance, and we'll continue to provide for your shop.

Matt from Fix It Forward Auto Care

No Regrets - Has been a game changer for our shop.

We went online with the software and never did the training, it is so intuitive we didn't need to. That's huge. Our customers Rave about it, our employees love it too. The customer support is unmatched as well. Any questions or issues are responded to shockingly fast.

Pros

The deeply integrated digital inspections, estimates and digital approvals are the highlight of the software. The ability to text the customer the inspection and any work that needs to be done and have them approve the work from their phones is unmatched in the industry. My customers love it.

Cons

The advantage of this software is that it is new software taking advantage of the latest tools in the industry. The disadvantage of the software is that it is new software and doesn't have some of the bells and whistles some other products have, although they are closing that gap at an amazing pace.

Reasons for Choosing Tekmetric

Integrated online approval process that pushes the approval right back into the shop management software without any add ons. We have a lot of customers who can't answer the phone for approvals but easily can respond to a text. They LOVE it.

Better Features, Better Support, cloud based

Chance from White’s Tire & Auto Care Inc.

Best shop management system out there.

I have 2 locations and Tekmetric makes it easy for me to monitor from either location.

Pros

Cons

Can’t really say anything hear. If there’s is something that needs changed or improved they listen and fix it.

Reasons for Choosing Tekmetric

The team is awesome and truly cares about their product.

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

Tired of an outdated program

Response from Tekmetric

Replied November 2020

Wow! Thank you, Chance! We're ecstatic you made the switch over to Tekmetric. We will only continue to improve and provide for your shop.

Randy from RJ's Auto Tech Inc.

Shop management change

Pros

i like the fact that the software was all inclusive, digital inspection, calendar and shop management software all in one place

Cons

the only down side is the invoice entry, to return a part is a long process, wish there was a shorter wat to do this.

Reasons for Choosing Tekmetric

i chose Teckmetric because of the ease of use

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

Lankar has not updated there system in quite a while and does not provide any of the online benefits that Tekmetric does

Response from Tekmetric

Replied July 2020

Randy, we love that you find value in Tekmetric! We are trying to incorporate several different features into one easy to use platform. We are also working on ways to streamline processes like invoice entry. More and more updates to come!

Juan from Auto Solutions

The future of SMS

We use tekmetric on a daily basis. It is very important for the management of our business. Being able to work on different Repair orders at once has been a big plus for us. They also integrate very well with other programs we use. Customer service is excellent and they are always updating and making the program better

Pros

What I like the most about this software is that it is cloud based and the ease of use. There is not a big learning curve which is super important when switching from another system

Cons

I would have to say it’s the reporting. The fact that it needs to be transferred to an excel spreadsheet in order to print. But I’m sure they will fix this soon as they are very responsive and open to suggestions.

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

Although Mitchell is robust, it is outdated which created inefficiencies when writing up a repair order

Response from Tekmetric

Replied November 2020

From the entire Tekmetric team - THANK YOU, Juan! We appreciate your kind words, and we'll continue to be the best SMS for your shop!

Abraham from Salazar's Auto repair

The most user friendly software

Pros

Navigation is so streamless, from doing the estimate to making it an RO to invoice. At first i didn't like how the estimate number follows it till the invoice, after a while we found its better since you don't have to track multiple numbers. We had previously had an online version of a software, this one by far is more user-friendly. Looking up job history is right on a separate tab, we are now using the digital inspection, even if you only take a picture of the bad part and just send that to the customer via email or tex it makes selling the job much easier. This is the only software that you can have unlimited users for no extra charge, so all the techs have one, every software i know charges a fee after 3 users. The tech support is the best in the industry, no one gets back to you as fast like them. They make updates weekly, by far the best in the industry. They help and suppoort the industry and ask for feedback constently.

Cons

Reports could have a little more, they are working on parts return part of the software. That update should be coming out.

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

User friendly was the main reason

Response from Tekmetric

Replied August 2019

Abraham, Thank you for the review. We do have parts and core return tracking in Tekmetric. Alex will reach out to you today and show you.

Satish from Motorwerks Group LLC

Tekmetric Usage Review

We are using the Tekmetric platform to integrate parts ordering, technician tracking, reports generation for shop metrics, marketing to our client base, invoicing for products and services offered, and management in payroll tabulating.

Pros

Tekmetric's speed! By and far, the Tekmetric SMS is THE fastest software that we have used. Moreover, the platform is robust! The technology team behind the software are engaging, easy to reach, maintain a user's group on social media, and participate in many industry-leading seminars and exhibitions. The need for cloud-based software with driven management was long overdue. Tekmetric's principals hailed from the automotive service industry. Other offerings have management from corporate America; far-detached from the automotive ecosystem.

Cons

The software should have been released 10 years ago lol!

Mark from Sphere Motorsports

General use

The overall system has been a great improvement from where we used to be. The ease in which it works for us helps with speed and information to our customers. In the long run they get informed when the car is ready and if they need to have extra items done. We do not use the system to its full capacity but what we do use is great.

Pros

I found that transitioning from another program to Tekmetric was fairly seamless and the help when we need it is Always available and very helpful. To add and remove items has got easier as the new additions come into play.

Cons

Earlier when it was growing we needed things and had to wait until they had an update or suggestion. Some items we are still waiting on but most have been addressed. The calendar is a big item for us and we would like for it incorporate staff info or notes.

Reasons for Choosing Tekmetric

Price and the speed in which we were listened to and in house training for the staff. We were helped out so much and if we had a question it was answered very quickly. The others seem to dilly dally.

Eric from Prestige European

Great software and even better people

Communication with customers.

Pros

Customer support is top notch. Very user friendly.

Cons

Still missing features, but the team is adding them at lightning fast spped

Better interface, support

vincent from Roverspecialist

Works great looks good & the digital inspections work good cust love it.

I like it so far,

Pros

New updated look DVI is good they keep improving the software with updates & new fetures,help line is good

Cons

Doesnt have texting back & forth to cust,could use more admin functions & ability, Web base if it goes down your down no way to keep it going

Reasons for Choosing Tekmetric

I asked a few people im my north west smart group and i checked it out & liked it

DVI

Response from Tekmetric

Replied November 2020

Vincent, thank you! We love to hear that you AND your customers are enjoying Tekmetric's features. We'll continue to improve and provide for your shop.

Kenneth from Aspen Auto Clinic

Very Intuitive

From beginning to end with set up, training and reporting, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was, and continues to be, integral to our success. Questions are answered almost immediately and the follow up is outstanding.

Pros

Easy integration. With multiple stores, we "built" one store and copied it to the others

Cons

No negative tickets allowed. Nice to have for refunds

Reasons for Choosing Tekmetric

Ease of use and customer support

Was not cloud based

Response from Tekmetric

Replied November 2020

Kenneth, thank you! We're ecstatic to see you're getting the most out of Tekmetric's features. We will continue to improve and provide for your shop.

Mark from Roanoke Valley Auto & RV

Perfect Shop Management Software

Pros

The wonderful team who created and manage the software. Can't wait to see what they have coming next!

Cons

I like everything about this software. No complaints.

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

Replaced antiquated software with the latest and best on the market.

Response from Tekmetric

Replied November 2020

Wow! From the entire Tekmteric team - THANK YOU, Mark. We are happy to see your shop is getting the most out of Tekmetric's features. We will only get better!

Jimmy from S.H. Automotive

Innovative and Energetic Company Striving to Change Industry Standards

Tekmetric’s SMS is the best bang for your buck and is only getting better as each day passes. Their customer support is amazing to get to know as well! Friendly and passionate about what they do and who the do it for.

Pros

The team at Tekmetric is so very busy making changes for the better with their program daily! I like the fact that they ask for feedback good or bad and are willing to accept and consider the consumers answers. Integrations with other platforms are making our jobs as shop owners/operators easier with building estimates, searching for parts, contacting the customer as well as taking payments. I’m sure there’s more to come, and I’m in for the long haul!

Cons

I honestly haven’t found anything I do not like about the Tekmetric system or team.

Response from Tekmetric

Replied November 2020

Jimmy, thank you! We're happy you're getting the most out of Tekmetric's features. We will continue to be the best bang for your buck!

Daniel from High Point Repair Services, LLC

Awesome Product with Great Support

This system is wonderful when managing and running my automotive repair business.

Pros

Cons

I have not really found anything negative about it since any bugs or needed features the Tekmetric team is always updating and adding new features to it.

Reasons for Choosing Tekmetric

Cost compared to product capability and features

Response from Tekmetric

Replied January 2020

Daniel, thank you for the positive review. We have a lot coming out for 2020

Joshua from Doc Motor Works

Extremely Easy to Use

Pros

The customer support team is extremely helpful in understanding use and their tech support team takes feedback very well and applies your suggestions.

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

My manager wanted a more efficient system

Response from Tekmetric

Replied November 2020

From the whole Tekmetric team, thank you! Joshua, we will continue to improve and provide for your shop.

MoMo from DIB

DIB Review

It’s been a smooth transition with hardly any hiccups - not everything was transferred over but that’s okay

Pros

Ease of use Constant updates Excellent Customer Service

Cons

Missing couple of functionality tools like two way texting , recommendations

Reasons for Choosing Tekmetric

Customer Service was on point and we were grand fathered in for three shops for test driving it

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

Wanted to test the trial version

Eduardo from Copa Mechanic LLC

Best EVER!

Better communication with my customers, a better understanding of reports. access from anywhere.

Pros

The DVI and texting inspections and estimates, all for one low price. As a bonus I feel lucky that the product gets updated almost daily was not expecting that. But what really blew me away was the three young ladies I refer to as angels, that are the back bone of the BEST EVER customer service.

Cons

Labor guide, LABOR GUIDE, MOTOR MANUAL, Yeah it SUCKS! Just sayin... You asked.

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

Needed access from home and did not want to pay another fee for digital vehicle inspection. and they raised my rate due to an update I never used.

Response from Tekmetric

Replied January 2020

Eduardo, we do have something up our sleeves for the labor guide. Stay tuned.

Jose from Eagle Auto Center llc

Best Auto software

Out of all the software’s i have used this is by far the best one i have used it’s designed for the Auto repair guy it does exactly what you need it to do , you do not need to be a cpu tech savvy and every month they seem to just get better at adding more features

Pros

Cons

Would just like option to make a quick estimate with out putting in customer info for giving quotes over the phone

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

They charge for every add-on and as a small shop overhead is what hurts

Evan from Labor Only Auto Repair

why did I switch to Tekmetrics

Pleased with the overall products and how well Tekmetric team listens to our concerns

Pros

How well we can communicate the customers via text and email

Cons

labor guide is not accurate at all, sometimes off by over 70 %

sales person presentation

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was more complicated and did not have good customer interaction software

Response from Tekmetric

Replied November 2020

Evan, thank you! We're happy to see you're getting the most out of Tekmetric's features.

Collin from R.I. Automotive

One of the best moves for our business

Its has been great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a excellent customer support specialist.

Pros

Up to date features, Google based, cloud based, Ability to share estimates via text. Ease of looking at job in shop(Job board). Reports, integration with other software

Cons

Motor labor guide isn't reliable at all. Oil sticker printing. No video sharing for DVI.

Flexibility

Response from Tekmetric

Replied November 2020

From the entire Tekmetric team - THANK YOU, Collin! We're ecstatic to see you're getting the most out of Tekmetric's features.

Travis from Motorwerks AG

Changed our operation and brought is to the 21st Century

Faster approval process, pictures sell the jobs, customer communications.

Pros

Love that Tekmetric is an all in one platform. I can do digital inspection using any number of inspection forms, markup pictures, and get approval from customers with one system. Our customers love this.

Cons

Nothing. The team has been fantastic to work with.

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

Wanted cloud based software that was cutting edge, awesome UI, and responsive customer service team.

Response from Tekmetric

Replied July 2019

Thank you Travis for the review. We love working with your team.

Benjamin from Crossroads Automotive

Found what I was looking for

Pros

Ease of use, customer integration, parts ordering, use from phone and at home

Cons

No two way texting yet, would like to see the DVI's integrate a little bit easier

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

Was unhappy with service, program and lots of other things

Response from Tekmetric

Replied December 2020

Benjamin, thank you! We're ecstatic you made the switch to Tekmetric. We hope you're getting the most out of our features. Also - two-way texting has arrived! How are you liking Tekmessage?

James from A & A Automotive Repair

Has a lot to offer

Happy I changed

Pros

The DVI inspections part of the system.

Cons

The learning curve. Totally different than I was use to.

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

Other shop owner had it and liked it.

Response from Tekmetric

Replied November 2020

From the entire Tekmetric team - THANK YOU, James. We're ecstatic you're getting the most out of our features. If you need any further assistance with the 'learning curve' - please feel free to reach out, and our dedicated team will be waiting to help.

Karl from Ultimate auto repair

The best shop management software

Pros

Tekmetric is very through. They are always looking to improve, easy to contact. They have thought of things to help run your auto repair store that you would never even imagine. It integrates easily with other software. Easily runs reports, you can text customers etc. In short it’s awesome!!

Cons

There is really nothing that I don’t like about Tekmetric.

Response from Tekmetric

Replied November 2020

From the entire Tekmetric team - THANK YOU, Karl! We're only going to get better.

Jason from All auto care

Pure awesomeness

The Tekmetric is so amazing.

Pros

The clear ability to see what is going on in the shop both in the bays and behind the scenes.

Cons

There are no cons other than other software companies

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

Because they did not provide the correct information

Response from Tekmetric

Replied November 2020

Jason, thank you! We're happy to see you are getting the most out of Tekmetric's features.

Joshua from Chaplins Auto Repair

Tekmetric is the best program for shop management

Our shop has really enjoyed our experience with this program.

Pros

My favorite aspect of Tekmetric is the ability to write estimates quickly and efficiently. It was easy to learn how to use and manage.

Cons

Response from Tekmetric

Replied November 2020

Joshua, thank you! We're ecstatic to see your shop is getting the most out of Tekmetric's features. We will continue to improve and provide for your shop.

Chase from ANDERSON AUTOMOTIVE

Best Automotive Shop Management Software On The Market

Pros

We love it being online, easy to use, great support team and updates all the time to better the software.

Cons

nothing yet, only problems was we didnt have internet for a few days so we could not use it.

Response from Tekmetric

Replied January 2020

Chase, thank you for the positive review. We have a lot coming out for 2020. The system works well when you tether your cell phone to a computer also.

Tracy from McAndrew Motors

Great Program and EXCELLENT SERVICE

The startup of the services and process has been so pleasurable. Every aspect of the use and any issues we have were addressed as quickly as possible and resolved immediately. They took into account our feedback and helped us come to a resolution quickly as possible.

Pros

I love how open and creative the Tekmetric team is to moving forward with our recommendations for upgrades or user options.

Cons

I have not found anything yet. They are really responsive with questions and concerns.

Reasons for Choosing Tekmetric

Cleanliness of use. Ease of understanding processes. Price Overall integrations with other software.

Response from Tekmetric

Replied November 2020

From the entire Tekmetric team - THANK YOU, Tracy! We appreciate your kind words, and we will only continue to improve and provide for your shop.

Stefan from S.H.Automotive

Tekmetric Review

Absolutely great!

Pros

Absolutely great Support from day 1! Genius features!

Cons

Quickbooks integration took very long, but I guess was complicated.

Samir from Sammys auto llc

Tekmetric is Awesome!!!!!!

Great, honest, easy

Pros

It is very intuitive and the customer support is second to none.

Cons

it took me too long to buy in. Our old system was outdated and slowed our accounting

Keith from Baltimore Motor Works, LLC

A simpler way of doing business.

Flow of work is faster, acknowledgement from customers for approved repairs is critical, notification of vehicle status is time saving via text/email after work is completed, etc.

Pros

Accessibility of information to make the flow of work easy peasy.

Cons

Repair times available and accuracy of industry times

Reasons for Switching to Tekmetric

A couple month months ago

Response from Tekmetric

Replied July 2020

Thanks for your kind words Keith! We are working on improvements to our repair times. Stay tuned to the frequent software updates.

Collin from Christian Brothers Automotive

Really good and then theirs a weird labor guide

Love is for the most part, just that labor guide is a problem.

Pros

Everything is great for the most part, its super user friendly.

Cons

The labor guide is never accurate. I've seen in some cases its off by 2-3 hrs off. Huge issue.

Response from Tekmetric

Replied January 2020

Collin, we do have something up our sleeves for the labor guide. Stay tuned.

Joshua from Bird Automotive llc

Not looking back

Pros

Functionality, Ease of use, Constantly updating and easy to work with.

Cons

Anything that I have found as a con has either been addressed or will be addressed in a future release.