All Google Analytics 360 Reviews

Jacob

2 - 10 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed August 2021

Unmatched after all these years

Harshit

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Best In Market Tool For Web and App Analytics!

I have been using Google Analytics for a few years and it helped us in collecting proper insights and seeing traffic reports for our websites. It also helped us a lot by reducing manual analytics and insights work. It's beneficial for us.

PROS

Google Analytics 360 is easy to implement and use. It provides many must-have features for tracking, managing, and gaining insights which you'll get nowhere else. It's much easier to implement with other providers like WordPress using plugins.

CONS

The Google Analytics team's support is not that good, which can be improved more.

Gabriel

Information Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Go for Google Analytics 360 for advanced and assured benefits.

Great support team and reliable results. Good job.

PROS

Having used the free version of Google Analytics before, using the tool has been smooth for me. Launching and integration was a success and I take pride to the much I have achieved using this great software. Getting unsampled results and freely export custom tables and roll-up reports. With Google Analytics 360, every data makes sense and can lead to outstanding results and achieve optimization on the long run.

CONS

I have transitioned from the free version and I surely appreciate the changes. Everything is cool.

Zuzer

Business Supplies and Equipment, 11-50 employees

Comprehensive data analytics

PROS

It provides exhaustive dashboard and intuitive data analytics services

CONS

It cannot be integrated with other data analytics services and requires lot of rework on the data sets

Md. Tanvir Bin

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Quick responses to user actions are made possible by immediate insights.

Perceive user behavior over predetermined time spans, such as days, weeks, or custom intervals, using lifespan-based views.

PROS

Web browsers, smartphone apps, and even Internet of Things devices are all combined to provide the Unified View. Analyze user activity patterns as they switch between platforms using data harmonization. Explore app-specific stats such as crash reports and in-app purchase histories with enhanced mobile metrics.

CONS

The Unavoidable Learning Curve Making the transition is not without its difficulties: Long-time users of Universal Analytics may find it difficult to get used to the new dashboard and data presentation techniques.

Reason for choosing Google Analytics 360

User-Centric Data Control & Storage facilities.

Reasons for switching to Google Analytics 360

Price comparatively higher than its competitor

Ibrahim

Banking, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed December 2023

I’m tracking my website easily

My overall experience is smooth and easy and I advise any entrepreneur to ise google analytics to help him gain more insights about his brand

PROS

I’m using google analytics to track all traffic on my website and grow my brand to reach more people and determine the development areas and I’m really happy while using it because it’s making my experience with my startup very easy

CONS

I’m using it for 1-2 years now and I didn’t find anything that I don’t like up till now to be honest

The Analytics Tool for Google

PROS

Setting up is easy and once done the system is ready to use. There is a lot of various data and tools in the interface but it is still user-friendly.

CONS

It is hard to completely trust google on their reporting. There are not that many alternatives that can compete on the same level. Our website-based-events were expected to have a lag in the end.

david

Music, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

Google Analytics Review

My experience with is very good, personally i love it because of how it collects data and am able to study it as it is shown in graphs and know where i went wrong when i incoorporated it in my website

PROS

The mobile app has to be one of the greatest feature as it allows to get access to my account analystics and data on the go , i could even look up my data on a day that am not on my pc.

CONS

Generally i feel it takes one a long time to Maneuver around the software as it is difficult to study all the analaytics from all data that is collected

Erika

Publishing, 5,001-10,000 employees

Essential for web analytics

PROS

The insights that I get from the Google Analytics dashboard are essential to helping me understand the behaviors of my customers and where they are having issues. The tool is so powerful that I'm sure I'm only using a fraction of the features.

CONS

As previously mentioned, there are so many features and functionality that I'm sure I don't understand or use, and there is a high learning curve. However, it's absolutely worth it to understand your customers.

Kathy

Government Administration, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Google Analytics 360 is a must-have within the digital landscape

I am quickly becoming of the mind that Google Analytics 360 is vital to me taking my company to the next level. Without the analysis Google Analytics is able to provide, it really wasn't clear to me what parameters were driving my success and which were holding me back.

PROS

I think Google Analytics 360 is really beneficial once you are able to understand the program and how to read and interpret the data. I like that there is great support in getting to that level of comfort.

CONS

There is definitely a learning curve in terms of familiarizing oneself with the program and terminology but once that has been accomplished, it's really a beneficial tool in taking your digital marketplace to the next level.

Jacob

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Know your Data Better - Google Analytics

PROS

As it is from Google the website tracking and dashboard is more effective and more features included

CONS

Team will not provide a training session

Craig

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed March 2020

Easy to use Analytics tool for Newbies

Using Google Analytics tracking software is easy and provides the analytical insights about my customer traffic, engagement and conversion funnel. So, I can optimize my e-commerce website content, marketing and products to increase sales. But due to limited support from Google and no development or coding experience, implementing enhanced e-commerce tracking was not easy and made me spend more time than I would have wanted before going live. If Google can provide e-commerce tracking developer resource, it would help newbies like me get the best optimization insights in lesser time.

PROS

I implemented Google Analytics tracking on my e-commerce website. So, I could track where traffic is coming from, on what products it is converting and who are my customers. My favorite feature of Google Analytics is Shopping Behavior because it showed me the complete funnel of sessions of customers who engaged with product banners, how many of those customers ended up going to product detail pages, who from those added items to their shopping cart and finally how many bought the products. When I analyzed this funnel, I was able to determine the list of customers I could re-target so they bought more.

CONS

Implementing enhanced e-commerce tracking to correlate customer traffic and engagement with product performance was the most challenging part of Google Analytics implementation. Because I didn't have coding background and I never hired a professional developer. I tried to self serve by reading support documentation on Google's developer portal. Although that portal is pretty comprehensive with examples of code snippets, I didn't feel confident about customizing the code to fulfill my analytics needs. The concept of custom dimensions and custom metrics, scope and how to send data was complex.

Reason for choosing Google Analytics 360

I chose Google Analytics over Adobe Analytics because of its negligible cost for basic website tracking and no limit on hits or page views. Adobe Analytics has no free version and has a limit on how much volume of traffic can be tracked in hit or page views. Once that limit is crossed, there is additional tracking cost. Additionally, there are more resources such as blogs and developer portal from Google available, which helps implement e-commerce tracking when developer experience is minimal.

Prithviraj

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Best Tool To Interpret the Development of Your Website/App

I am using Google Analytics to track the performance of many of our clients. 1- Google analytics, overall is easy to use tool 2- Best thing about Google analytics is its's free Problems I can solve using Google Analytics 1- I can easily track which page of my client's website is not performing 2- Easy to track traffic, know which pages and content is getting more viewed and further I can improve this pages and content for better conversions 3- Easy to track individual product performance for e-commerce store site 4- Easy to track which page has technical issue by analyzing sales funnel 5- Helps improving landing pages by analyzing the page performance based on traffic, session duration and conversion rate. Benefits of Google Analytics: 1- I can improve my website's performance by analyzing each and every page performance and upgrading it for conversion. 2- I can easily compare product's performance for e-commerce site and give reports to client about every product sales. 3- I can easily improve my app's performance ans user interface by knowing every screen's performance

PROS

1- Ready Reports Generation 2- Real-time analysis of a website 3- Analysis of variety of site

CONS

1- Few complications in combining dimensions and metrics 2- Few methods are tricky for setting up filters and segmentations

Reason for choosing Google Analytics 360

I chose Google Analytics over alternative products because it is free and highly efficient tool compare to all free tools out there.

Julianna

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Google Analytics as a First Time User with No Experience

My overall experience with Google Analytics is pretty positive. They make it easy for various people in a company to access and use whether they are administrators or not. That is important to me because surprisingly a lot of programs have many restrictions on the amount of accounts or users that can access that kind of data, making it more difficult for a boutique company who may play more than one role.

PROS

The integration of Google Analytics was extremely simple and easy for tech novices to setup. As a user of wix for the company website, G.A. (google analytics) made it easier than wix on how to setup their tracking. However, I wish Google gave a simpler yet more comprehensive guide on how to read / understand the data. Sometimes I feel as if I'm missing part of the process as it takes me a long time to research each segment of services G.A. offers and then to apply that understanding to the data in front of me. I also want to know more on how to use this kind of data from Google to my advantage, especially when it comes to S.E.O and meta tags.

CONS

Again, the features that I feel are missing are more instructional tools than anything else. I wish there was a guide given by Google for beginners on how to break-down the data, understand the numbers and charts and how to use it for my advantage.

Reason for choosing Google Analytics 360

For a few reasons - it's known as king of the industry and it's free. Also, I use google suite for my email domains for the business and it just seemed like the easiest and best choice to integrate quickly and efficiently .

Ravi

Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Your only go to analytics tool (FREE). For paid, find your use case.

Our overall experience with Google Analytics is slightly above satisfactory. It has helped us initially to track user data both in terms of analysis and reporting. Basis which we have been able to optimise our performance marketing leading to lower customer acquisition cost, improve our funnels leading to improved conversion and further improving margins, device expansion and off brand marketing strategy basis it's demographic data reports.

PROS

Impactful features: - GA has a freemium pricing model wherein you get a lot of functionalities in the FREE version which is majority of smaller organisation or start ups, more than sufficient. It's a go to tool for all the new products and mostly the first analytics tool to be integrated in their product. - Wide array of system reports: GA makes it easy for its user to track and analyse their users by providing access to a lot of system reports like audience demographics, acquisition reports, behaviour reports like pages visited, bounce rate, time on site etc. These reports have been helping us to do primary analysis of the users and their behaviour on the website. - Easy initial integration with detailed one for event tracking: For getting primary user data points like what pages user visits, time spent, bounce rate, unmarked acquisition channels etc, GA provides a very easy integration which is to simply put the GA pixel or script on every page of the website. This can be done by both GTM or by manually placing it in the code. - Google ecosystem: GA is part of the Google ecosystem which makes it integration with other Google products seamless. The best use cases for us are creating and exporting audiences to Ad Manager and integrating Google Optimize (AB test tool we use) with GA for detailed insights on the AB test experiments.

CONS

Features to improve: - First and foremost is speed of data extraction which needs to be improved a lot. GA takes a lot of time to pull out data, even on system reports. Now this becomes really critical when we are analysing a data set or trying to troubleshoot a problem. This breaks the momentum and sometimes is frustrating. - Custom reports to be made easy: In custom reports we have to first create the structure of the report, save it and then only we can if the report fetches any data or not. This needs to be improved so that reports can be validated right there and then. - Lack of core implementation for publishing and lead-gen websites: The way GA provides e-commerce integration, it lags in providing an implementation for lead-gen websites as their use case, many-a-times, is more than a simple lead, but there are various types and qualities & qualification of leads.

Reason for choosing Google Analytics 360

We actually did not choose GA as we continued using the free version only.

Reasons for switching to Google Analytics 360

There were several reasons: - Cost: GA had stringent and limited pricing plan and were on a very higher side. While we could device a plan with their competitor. - Ease of use of custom reports: Custom reports or workspaces in Adobe Analytics is very easy to use for our various teams which made it an easy choice for us. - Speed of data extraction: It is much faster than GA in terms of pulling out data which saves precious time of our teams and less frustration thus saving dollars for the company with improved efficiency.

desmond

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Google Analytics 360: A great software for complete comprehensive web traffic monitoring and report

Fast overwhelming response times in the views, as well as the flexibility to examine your site in real-time, have aided me in a variety of ways, from monitoring deploys on our site to unexpected changes in user behaviour owing to changes in our buying funnel.

PROS

There are several customization possibilities for creating reports and segments. Essentially, it has the capacity to follow the whole behavioural analytics of Google users. Secondly, the free version punches home enough energy to support most small and medium scale entreprises that cannot afford the premium version.

CONS

Pageviews and sessions are two examples of baseline metrics that are challenging to comprehend that demand a lot of technical know-how. Secondly, getting the 360 version is quite expensive for both small-scale and medium companies and organizations.

Reason for choosing Google Analytics 360

popularity and usage testimonies from colleagues

Reasons for switching to Google Analytics 360

Google is a big brand, and we decided to take a leap to experience what their app had to offer.

Nathan

Public Policy, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Gold Standard

Without Google Analytics, we would have no idea what is going on with our site. We would not understand what browsers are being used, what percentage visit with mobile devices, where visitors are coming from, etc. GA allows us to make data-informed decisions--not guesses--about where improvements need to be made. With each iteration of our site, GA guides menu creation, page layouts, site structure, etc. We are continually tweaking our websites based on the data provided by GA.

PROS

Without question, Google Analytics (GA) is the gold standard of website analytics suites, especially since you get so much for no cost. I love that you can track multiple properties from one login, tracking conversions, behavior, visitor origin, exit point, how long they stay on your site, etc. For most people, GA is all you need to understand what is happening on your site, how well your SEO is working, the effectiveness of campaigns, etc. The reporting functionality is robust, and you can export reports to several formats for sharing. Allowing others access to GA so they can get the data is available, although the controls lack significant granularity. But the filtering of data is robust--just about any control you could want in this area is available. And since GA is everywhere, there are plugins for every major CMS that make it easy to implement on your site. I also like the new mobile app, which allows you to track your site's performance easily from your mobile device. Official documentation is robust, and there is no end of YouTube videos, blogs, and articles from third parties to assist with getting the most benefit from GA.

CONS

Data visualization on anything other that the GA site requires a separate service. GA is very complex and with Google making frequent changes to the product, it's easy to get behind with understanding where things are located and how it works. Google also seems to have eliminated one of my favorite features, the heat map, which showed where visitors were going on a page in real time.

Subash

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2019

A Quintessential Tool to Improve Business Performance.

Google Analytics provides you data on traffic from all sources - be it paid, organic, referral, etc. So irrespective of you are a small blogger or an e-commerce site selling millions worth of merchandise per day, Google Analytics is a quintessential tool that will help you improve your business performance. Irrespective of Goals & KPIs - be it grow traffic, increase engagement, grow leads or conversions, increase revenues, etc - Google Analytics is a single tool that will help you move the needle - give you enough data and insights to improve your decision making and realise your goals.

PROS

1. Can track anything and everything that happens on your website and apps. It's so powerful. 2. It's free (for the basic version). 3. Powerful data analytics capability to help decision making. 4. Can handle massive volumes of data in a simple & easy way. 5. The paid version of Google Analytics - that is Google Analytics 360 is more powerful - so if you need more its available on tap but is expensive.

CONS

1. Heat maps are not available fully - on the console itself - although a rudimentary option is available to view it on the website page itself. Needs improvement. 2. It's like a balloon - you can get more if you take the effort to learn and the learning curve is also very steep. 3. Reports and data visualisation are taken away and created on another platform called Google Data Studio, the functionality should have been added to Google Analytics itself. 4. It's tricky to setup tracking for deeper elements and also the key functionality of setting up is broken away into another tool called Google Tag Manager - again the functionality should have been on Google Analytics itself. 5. Organic data points like search terms are left out of Google Analytics and another tool called Google Search Console needs to be used to get relevant data.

Reviewed September 2019

Analytics solution that grows with your project

I have been using Google analytics for several years both for professional enterprise software as well as personal projects. Google analytics is different from some other competitive products in that with GA, you get an aggregate view of the user behavior. Generally, this has been sufficient for new and growing apps, where I am trying to understand use behavior as a whole. I am extremely grateful that Google has offered this product for free to developers with lower traffic rates. The information I can learn from analytics is absolutely vital in the early stages when trying to understand what is working and what is not working; long before the operation becomes profitable. I have some projects that steadily get thousands of hits per day and others that get near 0 hits, but in both scenarios the analytics software works perfectly as expected even when the audience size scales. Some of the great features of google analytics are not discoverable until you have significant amounts of traffic, but I can attest the product overall is extremely helpful at that point. Most recently I added Google Analytics to my project yesterday. after