• Pros

• "I like that the product is easy to use and very intuitive. If I ever have a question, I know that my call will be answered immediately by a friendly and knowledgeable person."

• "Very easy to use and intuitive. Also, the customer support is outstanding."

• "The roundtable was great - nice to meet everyone, talk about tips and future features."

• Cons

• "The solution is expensive and will be cost-prohibitive for smaller organizations. Everything works well and the support is top notch, but the value proposition can be hard to justify."

• "Other free services offer similar products but separately, but Diligent is one of the only services I've used that compiles these together in a package. Thus, maybe pricing could be worked on? "

• "No cons, software is sound and easy to navigate."

Browse Diligent Boards Reviews

Matt from Scotiabank

A board management software that delivers unparalleled excellence

Outstanding!

Pros

When we switched over to Diligent, we were expecting a bit of a transition period. But we were pleasantly surprised that everyone found it so easy to jump into this program because the design is so intuitive and very little training was required to operate it. The software has also has gorgeous and elegant aesthetics which makes it very appealing. It's a fast and secure way to handle sensitive information. Our board members are able to access the information both in online and offline mode, while TouchID ensures that only those who have permission can see them. It also allows us to move away from a paper-based environment which are also a security risk.

Cons

I think the years that the developers have spent studying how board members work and interact has truly paid off because you have a simply outstanding software that serves its customers well. I think the only thing that could possibly make it better is if they increased the scrolling speed when youre looking through a lot of files.

Response from Diligent

Replied October 2018

Hi Matt! Many thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience and leaving us such a wonderful review! We really appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us. Thank you!

Madeleyne from Alcaldia de Caracas

Messenger is a fabulous communication tool easy and safe.

Messenger is an amazing work tool very easy to use. It is reliable, it gives me security when sending messages or information to my team in various work meetings. It is a secure tool that allows me to access it through the login.

Pros

It allows me a safe and transparent communication, it automatically saves me important messages. I can create conversation groups, share documents and files in meetings in a secure way. It's excellent.

Cons

If I had any difficulty in working with this application it would surely be due to mishandling on my part. I really do not see any disadvantage in this software.

Response from Diligent

Replied October 2018

Thank you for the review, Madeleyne. We are so pleased to hear that Messenger has been adding so much value to your work!

Powerful, Expensive Tool for Producing and Managing Sensitive Board Materials

Before switching to Diligent Boards, our users had severe difficulty accessing, producing and sharing their content at quarterly retreats. Our support personnel received large amounts of tickets to assist with these activities. After switching, our users appear happy with the product and our support requests have decreased dramatically.

Pros

The solution is easy to use and can be accessed from a multitude of devices. One of the best features is how document changes and approvals are tracked. You can also easily grant/restrict access to content meant for Board sub-committee members.

Chintha from Education

Messenger is a one of best app that can bee use to chatting with people

Messenger is a best app for texting with our friends and sending photos, documents, locations and etc. Find new friends and share stories with our friends it give very better experience to people. For finding latest news stories, find pages, funny things we can use messenger. Takes this. And have a amazing experience with it.

Pros

Messenger is a popular app which is People use to chatting with friends . It have more options to use people. We can take photos instantly when we at chatting with someone and then we can post our stories on it. It is actually connected with Facebook because of that we can find more friends in there. Here have best of one option is discover we can use it to fine the things what we need to know as educational pages, business pages, funny things etc. And also we can wave to people or friends of ours. Another thing is there we can take video calls also. And then on messenger if we need to connect with instagram we can connected. Thus here we can send or receive message requests to which people are not in our friend list on Facebook another special thing is there we can reply to someone by using their texted message by sliding on it. Take the messenger app and enjoy it.

Cons

On messenger video calls may difficult and here it is connected with Facebook so it may serve same friends to us. Thus it may serve some difficulties when we sending photos

Sally from EPCOR

Industry: Utilities

Diligent Boards Review

Switching from printed books to Diligent 10 years ago was revolutionary. It has streamlined board and committee preparation and ease of review for directors, exponentially. Can't imagine how we lived without it.

Pros

The intuitive functionality and customer support.

Cons

Clunky navigation from an administrator perspective in terms of navigating between archived books.

Reasons for Choosing Diligent Boards

I believe the main reason was the server was located in Canada. Useability definitely a factor as well.

Messenger for art and craft

Considering all the above facts i think messenger is good.

Pros

I mostly use messenger for my bussiness because it is very easy to use and with the same time it has some features i like. Now i will point some of them. Messenger has huge collection of stikers and imojis. It makes me so happy. And also sharing photos and videos is very easy in the messenger. We can send lots of photos one time. Not only that this has group facility also. So we can chat with lots of people at the same time. Another useful feature in messenger is story. I can upload my arts and craft to stories and directly contect my customers through messenger. This makes everything easy to not only me, but also to my customers and my apprentice. I can send photos of my creations to group chats and make them aware of new collections. And also i can share my ideas with them easily. Not only that but also i can call anyone using messenger. I don't need to have their phone numbers with me. We can talk via messenger. So it is very easy to buy products from me. And my bussiness is going well thanks to messenger.

Cons

There are not too many cons of messenger to write. But there are few of them. One one them is sometimes its so annoying. Reason for that is the pop up of the chat head. I think it is enough to send a notification about the message. And there is no need to show the message in the notification. And there is a maximum number of photos we can share through messenger. It is better if i can send limitless number of photos in one time. Another con is when we send photos through messenger it reduce the quality of the photos. So i don't like it because my arts might be look bad to others. And this takes our contacts in the mobile phone and show our normal messages also in the messenger. This makes me confuse. So it is not nessasary. And there is one other con left. It is messenger don't show messages of the people who are not friends of mine. But they might be my customers. So if messenger shows me those messages directly i appreciate it a lot.

Sharon from GoDaddy Inc.

User Interface

Pros

Does what it's supposed to do, but it takes 99 windows to get it done.

Cons

Update your user interface. Currently it looks like Windows 98.

Response from Diligent

Replied January 2019

Hi Sharon, Thanks for your feedback! We're sorry to hear about your disappointment with the user interface - the good news is that we are working on a new, streamlined platform accessible via web, Boards Web. Please feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to discuss further. Thank you!

Peter from BHFLHN

Feedback of Software and Trainer

It was very interesting with doing this training i thought it was good and easy to navigate through

Pros

It was easy when we finally logged on to the system it seems to be very user friendly and easy to navigate through it i think it will be very good to use in the future and i for one would recommend this software

Cons

I did find it a bit annoying when the trainer tried to get me onto the software and tried one way then another and another until he realized that he couldn't do anymore so he told me that a

Zoliswa from Industrial Development Corporation

Diligent System Review

Efficiency

Pros

Clear packs Quick loading of documents Easy to create a pack Secured data

Cons

Opportunity to be interactive in a meeting, like having a link to voting should it be needed.

Reasons for Choosing Diligent Boards

Ease of loading packs Quality of the documents for the readers Speed of loading packs

Elizabeth from Behavioral Health Works

Amazing Social Media Messaging App

I absolutely love all the features that Messenger has to offer as well as how user friendly it is.

Pros

Messenger is a free social media messaging app that offers an infinite amount of features to its users. Some of the features include: camera filters, free text messages, voice messages, video calls, group chats, money exchange, live location exchange, games, funny GIFS & Emojis and much more.

Cons

Messenger is completely free of charge, however, does require that its users download the app and have access to internet.

Kathleen from The Stephenson National Bank and Trust

Excellent product

Pros

The ease of implementation, use and training. You are up and working within a few minutes of training.

Cons

When setting up a book, you start at the home Admin screen and have to click through several menus to get to "creating a book" or "accessing

JIM from GENESCO

The content, layout, ease of access and support are excellent and valued

I don't experience problems with Diligent. I have used it longer than Board Vantage and prefer Diligent.

Pros

Speed of service, continuous support, content and layout.

Cons

Compared to BoardVantage, Diligent is a little slower but it is well organized.

Megann from VIPKid

Conveniently Connect

I am able to communicate with my coworkers seamlessly. I never miss a message because it has a tagging feature.

Pros

I love that Messenger allows you to send and receive files, photos, messages, videos, and payments for free. This app is super powerful, quick, and intuitive.

Cons

Occasionally, it takes a while for big files to send. At times, when theyre updating the app, it can be unreliable. Overall, my experience has been great though!

Joe from American Riviera Bank

diligent system and support

easy to see current and archived docs

Pros

ease of use for people with varying levels of tech ability

Cons

scrolling to find the board books pages vs the write up doc pages. Doesn't always show right away in a meeting.

Review for messenger

ill give 5 star if u add the simple feature to make easier for us to delete message by all click function

Pros

i enjoy the fact that i can call, text or video chat with my friends on here

Cons

messenger is good but right now there are way too many bugs and they are very noticeable

Michelle from Education

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Messenger

Pros

I love it all around. It keeps me in touch with my friends and loved ones. It's very simple to use. Most of all I love the dark mode.

Cons

I don't really like that it uses so much data and space on my phone. That's the only downside.

Jill from METS IGNITED AUSTRALIA LTD

Diligent Software user

Mainly using Diligent to upload board packs and send alerts for changes of venues at the last minute - excellent for this!

Pros

I find Diligent very user friendly and the end result is a professional board pack.

Cons

I like the formatting so that each board pack looks exactly the same, and is easy to upload.

Reasons for Choosing Diligent Boards

diligent was recommended to our organisation - I was not aware of any alternative products and see no reason to change from Diligent - very happy with it.

Sandra from People's Utah Bancorp / Bank of American Fork

We LOVE Diligent Boardbooks. Secure, user friendly, excellent features, excellent customer support.

It saves me time in preparing for board meeting and committee meetings. Less printing of documents, so it saves time. It is more secure with no hard copies getting left around. Paperless meetings are the best way to go. The board members can view or access the material anywhere in the world and on any device. You are never out of reach so you can always attend important meetings while out of town, and with carrying no paper copies. You always have it at your fingertips. Documents can be loaded quickly, even in the middle of a meeting. The users never know new documents are being loaded, so no interruptions. I always know where to go back to find documents. it has been a real asset in this company.

Pros

It's secure, password protected, easy to use, very little training needed to use, has many features "built in" that I love, i.e. automatic save as you build the sites. Can view documents from any device. I love the "note taking" feature and the ability to do questionnaires, vote for board items option, and fingerprint sign-on. I also love the drag and drop method to load documents onto your sight, and the ability to drag your tabs into another position. I love how there is always a new feature being implemented or developed. They listen to the customer and create what "you" think is important. The program moves you through the pages quickly. It never gets bogged down. Our Board of Directors love Boardbooks and plan to continue using this product for a long time. We have all of our committees and our main board meetings on Diligent Boardbooks. We love the paperless feature and the security of our documents. We never have to worry about confidential information being in the wrong hands. We are fans!! We can't say enough good things about Diligent Boards and the great people at Diligent. Great Customer Service! Friendly! Professional. Always available to help you day or night. We have used Diligent Boards since 2010 and they have never let us down. They are well trained professionals. They help make your job easier! Thanks Diligent!

Cons

Many more Pros than cons. If I have an issue with the product/software, its because I am not using it correctly. The only thing I can think of is, that it may be nice to have an "undo" feature in case I accidentally choose the incorrect option and something gets deleted. It has not happened yet.

Response from Diligent

Replied November 2018

Thank you for your wonderful note, Sandra. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It was a delight to read your positive comment - thank you very much!

Patricia from CIM Group

Diligent Board Review

Diligent Boards is a great tool for assembling and housing board materials. It saves us hours of preparation time for our five boards and related committee meetings. It also functions well for directors to be able to access materials securely from anywhere in the world. We also use it to assemble other types of document packages rather than just board books.

Pros

It is easy to use and very intuitive for both administrators and directors. I like that there are several ways to accomplish certain tasks, depending on what works best for my company and directors.

Cons

There is no dedicated online training for directors or administrators. The help features are very good, but directors don't have the time or inclination to search how to handle basic functions. In addition, the notification, table of contents and calendar features are the weak parts of the software. Administrators should be able to add other users to a notification, even if not listed as a member of the particular committee or board. The table of contents feature, while improved from a few years ago, still isn't editable or movable within the document. The new Agenda feature also should be more editable.

Mary from GEO Group, Inc.

Industry: Government Relations

Eileen Roth's Review

I like Diligent. I like uploading the books. I think the part of saving the book and having an easier time of choosing the correct people is rough. Also you can not change the email addresses or delete anyone on the email to notify the Board that the book has been released.

Pros

I like drag and drop of the documents for our Board of Directors committee meetings. I organized the documents in the correct order so when I put the book together it is a fast and easy process.

Cons

The four actions that I have experienced to create a problem. 1. When the difference sections of the book are uploaded, if you save the book and go back in, you have to save the whole book again or it will not be released. 2. When the book is completed, making sure the right people receive the book. Having to go out of the book to go back into the book to edit and chose who gets it. 3. Making sure that the Board Members have refreshed their iPads so they can see the books. We have had problems with the Board of Directors not being able to open their books. Sometimes it is IS settings that have to be updated. But NO One wants the Board yelling that they can not read their books. 4. We are going to have a test page the day before the Board Meetings to see if anyone is having a problem opening their book or documents.

Response from Diligent

Replied October 2018

Hi Eileen, thank you for taking the time to post this review. We have some suggestions that may help with some of the issues you are experiencing, including an auto sync feature that will automatically update your directors' books. Please feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to discuss further.

Charles from Houston Community College

Great way to keep in touch with individuals and grous

In a second business I work with, vendors are allowed to communicate needs and ask questions. I works great because frequently vendors have the same or similar questions.

Pros

This software allows me to contact individuals and groups at my leisure, and they can respond at their leisure. People can be added or deleted from the discussion as needed. It provides a record of everything that was discussed and allows the exchange of images. You can set notifications so that you know when a response is received.

Cons

The software meets all of my needs. I cannot think of any cons for the way I utilize the software.

Linda from Chicago Commons Association

I find the software to be user friendly and very helpful - no more making copies for board members.

Makes my job easier.

Pros

The ease in creating and editing the books. Not about the software but Diligent has excellent customer service with reps who are well versed in their knowledge of the software.

Cons

The inability to move tabs you've created into another placeholder i.e. Tab 4 now needs to become Tab 1, you can't easily bump the tap up or down. I have added tabs above or below to get the results I'm looking for - it that could be done easier it would be great and perhaps a feature to make small edits on docs uploaded. Sometimes at the last minute, the board wants to make small changes. A time saver would be to have the ability to revise the doc without going back to the original one, revising and then reuploading.

Response from Diligent

Replied November 2018

Hi Linda! Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We would love to make your positive experience even better - please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more about reordering and reorganizing your tabs. Speak soon!

Moira from ACC

Moira Kelling

From day one, I have been impressed with the support I have received from Diligent.

Pros

Cons

I wish I could move sub-tabs between header tabs

Reasons for Choosing Diligent Boards

We needed a product that provided us with the security we needed and that our Board were comfortable with.

A Excellent Software

Actually a amazing application. Specially we can use a lot of emojis when using messenger. As well as I could met many friends as virtually due to this application. It is very useful for me. Of the other hand we can chat each other even low network capacity. So it is a big advantage for me. As well as this software never stocks my devise and it is not harmful for mobile phones. Finally I can mention I never had any problems using this software. Thank you. Have a nice day!

Pros

The most user friendly software through social media network I ever used.

Cons

There are many Gifs and I least used them.

Irene from JJ McAteer

Board Meeting Portals easy and efficient

Paperless solution to Board Meetings. We have converted 8 Boards to Diligent with a seemless transition. Training is excellent and new products are always offered and existing features are updated. Diligent listens to end users for suggestions and better solutions and incorporates what they can.

Pros

Easy to load documents, user friendly for all Boards, great storage for secure historical meeting material and governance documents.

Cons

Cannot load short videos for viewing at Board Meetings. Cannot move items from board meetings to resource centre.

Response from Diligent

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the 5-star review and sharing your feedback with us, Irene! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Diligent Boards. We will be sharing your feedback among our team. Thank you!

Mauro from SLP Inc.

Industry: Publishing

Easy tu use and faster to type in

I can easily communicate via text with anyone on FB (and almost my entire generation is on FB). I can share files either from my computer or from my phone. It's conveniently placed on my desktop ready to be used promptly. Overall, it's a rally fast and reliable communication tool

Pros

I can use it in my desktop and type in it much faster and accurately than I would type on my phone. But I can also share (upload) files between my phone's storage and my computer.

Cons

So far it can only be used to make calls and video through a mobile device. I wish in future upgrades these features can be aded to the desktop version. The preview column on the desktop version should be responsive. When you have shares pic with a contact, the width of the column takes too much space.

Martins from Nigerian Air Force

Industry: Military

Great App

Pros

Messenger is very good. One thing I like the most is that I can use it to perform my banking transaction. That alone even makes me give the app a 5 star. Communicate with ease and no hassle.

Cons

One thing I don't like about the app is that most times, i have to log in before I can access my messages. I hope this bug would be fixed as soon as possible.

Susan from Eastern Bank

I am reviewing the Rountable held in Boston on 11/8/18

Pros

Cons

My only comment would be to make this meeting longer! I felt that we did not have enough time.

Response from Diligent

Replied November 2018

Hi Susan, thank you for attending our roundtable and taking time to write this review! We really appreciate your feedback and hope to see you at another event in the future.

Rachel from CIRI

Industry: Investment Management

Best Board program out there

Pros

I build the packets. The interface to make board packets, questionnaires and so forth is easy to use and intuitive.

Cons

I wish the added features didn't require additional licenses or contracts.

Response from Diligent

Replied March 2019

Hi Rachel, thank you for leaving this review! We're so happy to hear you've has such a positive experience with Diligent Boards. Thanks for being a customer!

Stephanie from HDI

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Review for Diligent Boards

The ease of use and effectiveness in sharing documents with board members around the world makes Diligent a software package I would highly recommend! The customer support is the best I have ever experienced. No machines, a real human being every single time!

Pros

This software is so simple to use. You can set up a board book in minutes. Uploading is mindless as you can upload any type of document (word, excel, pdf...). You can build from scratch to copy an old version and modify it.

Cons

I have been using Diligent for two years now and I honestly haven't experienced any cons yet...

Response from Diligent

Replied December 2018

Hello Stephanie, Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. It is wonderful to hear that you like our Customer Support and find Diligent Boards simple to use. Thanks again for this great feedback!

Jake from Transtel

Use daily, works great mostly!

Overall the software is very good. I will continue to use it dailtly.

Pros

I use it daily. It helps me to stay in contact with many people both business and personal. It's very easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes it glitches out. Sometimes it also will show that I have notifications and when I go to click in there will be none.

Tanisha from Axovant Sciences, Inc.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Support Service

Pros

Ease of use and accessibility to support.

Cons

Not many cons to speak of. Great product.

Response from Diligent

Replied February 2019

Hi Tanisha, Many thanks for your 5 star rating! We're very happy to hear you're happy with Diligent Boards. Thanks for being our loyal customer and for taking the time to leave us a review!

Jeff from MainStreet Bank

Long-time user

Information security and distribution control. All at your fingertips. It doesn't get any better than that.

Pros

This solution is perfect. It makes management look good and it is so easy for board members to use. We've been using Diligent Boards for 11 years now, and the directors love it. I have board members from 44 to 79, and they all find it intuitive and easy to navigate.

Cons

Archiving books - you have to do it one at a time.

Response from Diligent

Replied March 2019

HI Jeff, thank you for taking time to share your review! It's wonderful to hear that Diligent has been so positively received across your organization for over a decade. Thank you for being a customer!

Vonni from St. Anthony Hospital

Great tool for a busy Executive Assistant

This program is so very user friendly that it took no time at all to learn and implement. Whenever the need rises the support team is always able to help. I have never had a bad experience with their team members.

Pros

This program has save many hours and paper for all of the meetings that I over see. Two years ago I went from just supporting our Admin Team to adding our Medical Staff support. If it weren't for the Diligent Program I am not sure I would have survived the change.

Cons

I started using Diligent in January of 2013 and so far I have not found anything that I dislike.

Liz from The Royal Mint Limited

Diligent Boards

It is fast, efficient and time saving. It's a quick and easy way to share important documents, etc.

Pros

It is easy to use and is a brilliant software package, saves so much time compared to the old system we had of printing and binding all papers.

Cons

Wish that you didn't have to keep scrolling down the Agenda each time you need to do a quick link, especially if your agenda is more than 1 page.

Response from Diligent

Replied February 2019

Hi Liz, It is wonderful to hear that Diligent Boards has been easy to use, has helped you save time and has made sharing important documents more seamless. Thanks so much for taking time to write this thoughtful review!

Patrice from Robert Half Legal

Diligent is Best Board Portal Available

As a consultant working for various companies, it is awesome to have Diligent in my handful of tools that can provide services to my client and make me look like a magician. It has simplified my life and that of my clients and I can't imagine being without Diligent.

Pros

It is easy and intuitive both from an administrator perspective and a user perspective

Cons

The Resource Center - though I understand that improvements are coming and I am looking forward to that.

Response from Diligent

Replied November 2018

We are thrilled to hear you are happy with Diligent Boards, Patrice. Thank you so much for writing this awesome review!

Viviana from ViviPilates

Easy way to share documents

Pros

I like sharing photos And videos on Messenger and I like to play with the funny features

Cons

Theres nothing I dont like about this

Why I like Diligent

A excellent tool for Board members, both for Board papers and additional and supplementary papers.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to hold current and archived papers and quality of support.

Cons

Highlighter color could be stronger. Would like to be able to look at two pages simultaneously when reviewing accounts.

Response from Diligent

Replied December 2018

Hi! Thanks for being our customer and writing this awesome review! We're very happy to hear you like our 24/7/365 support and find Diligent Boards easy to use. Thanks again for this positive feedback!

Kelly from International Pacific Halibut Commission

Big Time Saver

Diligent Boards has saved time and paper.

Pros

Building the board book is easy, and a big time saver. It makes preparing, and organizing the meeting documents simple and stream-lined. Love being able to export my book to PDF.

Cons

I wish some of the features and options had an explanation for use. Sometimes its not self explanatory what a feature is used for.

Response from Diligent

Replied October 2018

Hi Kelly! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We are absolutely delighted that you enjoy using Diligent Boards. Our team at Diligent strives to provide you with the absolute best, every day. If you have any questions about the product features, please do not hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to schedule a training. In addition, you can find detailed information about every feature in our Help Center online and join our Webinars and Admin Seminars to learn more. Speak soon!

Lourdes from MEDNAX

Excellent

The product is excellent. It provides things you need even when you don't realize you may need it. To top it off, their customer service is beyond expectation.

Pros

Ease of use and excellent customer support

Cons

I have no con's. I have yet to run into anything that if I think it can be done, support says no.

Response from Diligent

Replied February 2019

Dear Lourdes, Thanks so much for this review. We're very happy to hear that you find our Diligent Boards excellent and our customer service beyond expectation. Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us!

Yaroslav from Consorcio OIV Tocoms

A very safe tool for information management

It favors the security in the handling of information and in the access control of the users

Pros

My experience regarding this program is as follows: The strength of this program is its security to prevent unauthorized access through TouchID and the safe handling of information, which is currently of vital importance to organizations. It promotes communication and integration to the work team.

Cons

In my opinion although it is very simple and intuitive, it is very rigid in terms of not being able to move the windows, which can generate waste of time for the users. I think it is necessary to continue improving this program in terms of navigation within it.

Response from Diligent

Replied October 2018

Thank you for sharing such a positive review, Yaroslav! It means a lot to us.

Kate from SLATER & GORDON LAWYERS

Industry: Law Practice

Directors Perspective vs Administrator

Diligent support team are terrific

Pros

Very easy to use as a Director and navigation and clarity of pack is great

Cons

Updating docs or altering the agenda as an administrator is a little cumbersome but all in all works well

Response from Diligent

Replied March 2019

Hi Kate, we really appreciate that you took the time to write a review, and we're happy to see that you've been enjoying using Diligent and working with our customer support team. We appreciate your feedback about the administrator view, and will take that into account as we continue to develop our product. Please know that you can always share specific product feedback with our team -- we really value your input!

Diligent is sought out by Board members

Our Board members asked our Company to implement this solution they liked it so much from prior experience. That speaks volumes for the end user experience. As an Admin user its generally pretty good too.

Pros

Collaborative, functional, allows board members to highlight text in presentations and post it notes for questions in meetings, everyone sees the same thing in the meeting, automatically resorts the folders and order when intermediate agenda items or items are added, available on ipad . Functionality has been added to conduct surveys and deal with minutes too.

Cons

Could do with an upgrade on look and feel, and some things just aren't intuitive, some defaults are the wrong way round (IMO - such as not automatically saving board members notes when a presentation is replaced - you have to elect for that), the client can appear a little slow on laptop at times but that may be due to where I am situated

Response from Diligent

Replied November 2018

Thank you for the nice and valuable feedback! It is important to us that our customers are happy, and we are always looking for ways to make our products better. Thanks for taking the time to review us!

Doris from Enerplus Corporation

Industry: Oil & Energy

Overall Review of Diligent Boards

This is an amazing software and a must have for any company with a board. It's fast, efficient and super easy to use. The support offered to the clients is the best I have ever had.

Pros

It makes creating boardbooks so easy and it's so efficient. I really don't know how anybody worked without it.

Cons

I'd like to see the word processing function work a little better within the questionnaires.

Response from Diligent

Replied January 2019

Dear Doris, Thank you for leaving this review. We're very happy to hear that you find Diligent Boards efficient and easy to use. Thanks again, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Great Board Portal!

Keeping all board materials in one place, paperless, yet providing a binder for the meeting so members can follow along.

Pros

I loved the security, convenience of having all board materials in one place, and ease of use. I have used with board members with various degrees of IT savvy and its been well received.

Cons

There is the ability to make private notes in documents which get erased when materials are archived - that could be a setting but I found it a loss.

Response from Diligent

Replied February 2019

Hello! Thanks so much for the 5 star review! We're very happy to hear about your positive experience with Diligent Boards. We would love to make your positive experience even better -- please be in touch with your Customer Success Manager to learn more about archiving and annotations. Thank you again for taking the time to write this review!

A good program for business messaging

Overall Messenger helps me communicate efficiently with my coworkers, contributing to my daily productivity.

Pros

What I like most about Messenger Diligent is the ease of communicating with my coworkers on a day to day basis.

Cons

What I least like about Messenger is that it doesn't always work fast, sometimes messages take a while to send.

Claudia from Allergan

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Amazing tool for an environment that is fast paced

I started this job in June and have had multiple Board and Committee meetings, consents, Questionnaires and presentations to upload. Diligent had me looking like a star in a short period of time! I can't praise the product enough!

Pros

Ease of updating books up until the last minute of presentation. Real time customer support is unmatched.

Cons

Without customer support it would have been very difficult to learn all that the software has to offer and use it efficiently. I don't know if that is a con as your customer service is awesome!

Response from Diligent

Replied February 2019

Thanks so much for this review, Claudia! We're thrilled to hear you're happy with the software and that you find our customer support unmatched. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Bravo Diligent!

The portal solved the usual transfer of a mass of paper each quarter, allowing quick and easy signing of compliance documents, easy and secure messaging and effective communication with members of each of our Boards

Pros

Ease of use and great customer service.

Cons

For us, there is no downside - Diligent service is there 24/7 for any support issues

Response from Diligent

Replied November 2018

Thank you for sharing this review! We're so happy to hear you've had a positive experience with Diligent.

Jane from Scales Corporation Limited

Industry: Executive Office

It's a great tool overall to use for our monthly board papers. The directors find it easy to navigate around.

Pros

Easy to upload documents, edit, print etc.

Cons

Formatting in the easy edit docs needs improvement. Would be great to have full functionality of "word". When uploading a word document into an easy edit document, the bullet points aren't usually copied over correctly, and it take a lot of time to bring everything into line.

Response from Diligent

Replied January 2019

Hi Jane, Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. We're happy to hear that you and your directors find Diligent Boards easy to use, and we're grateful for the feedback regarding our EasyEdit word processor. Please know that we are always working to improve our product to deliver the best possible experience to our customers. Thanks again!

Mae from IGM Financial Inc.

Board books at its best.

There have many benefits reaped with our continued use of Diligent Boards. (1) Timely delivery of materials and any material updates; (2) Accessibility and portability of meeting and information materials; and (3) Cost savings on courier / mail, printing, office supplies, and personnel hours and resources.

Pros

(1) User Friendliness (2) Intuitive (3) Responsive Customer Success Team (4) 24/7 Global Support (5) Reasonable Cost

Cons

Please continue to explore and enhance the possibilities of your technology and no further comment.

Response from Diligent

Replied October 2018

Hey Mae! Thank you so much for your kind words. We take pride in Diligent Boards and our Customer Success and Support teams are very happy to receive your compliments. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us such a nice review.