• Pros

• "Very Professional Looking and organized. Love the task & reoprting features."

• "Easy to use. Great features like Activity log and stats"

• "Does what it says on the tin. Perfectly reliable and ease of use. I use this in my everyday work to call clients all over the world. Works well to both make and receive calls."

• Cons

• "The "IVR" flow is pretty limited in its functionality but it was sufficient for our basic needs."

• "Not really a con, but would love to be able to set-up IVR based on caller ID. Hopefully this feature will be added soon :)"

• "Sometimes the connection is not perfect but it works great for most of the time :)"

Browse Aircall Reviews

Nicholas from Penn State University

Aircall for Student Media Creator Support

We have been using Aircall as a replacement for a traditional phone-based hotline system that served to connect students (and faculty/staff) with our team of media production experts who offer just-in-time support for video and audio projects. Aircall integrates perfectly with a Slack - Talkus - Aircall workflow that allows for using our team Slack channel to funnel both calls and chat requests through a #support channel. This enables the entire staff to be more responsive to support requests. Aircall itself also offers features that we had not previously been able to leverage like cascading ringing, customized hours generally and for specific users, easy transferring of callers and more.

Pros

Aircall is easy to set up, dead simple to use but hides a host of powerful features beneath its slick façade.

Cons

The mobile app is a bit rough around the edges, but that's minor compared to the above.

Alex from Roof Repair Squad

Overall amazing!

Aircall has been amazing, from the Support guys to the Customer Satisfaction team.

Pros

The most important part of Aircall is that we're able to sync the contacts between our different phone lines and add the contact during the calls or afterward. This feature has helped us make things easier for the agents that answer calls every single day of the week.

Cons

The only con that I have found from Aircall is the fact that you're not able to use the phone numbers to send or receive text messages. As a Roofing Company, some users choose not to call but to text or email us and the fact that there is no way to check text messages or send them.

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

Because Aircall does not require fiber optics connection to handle inbound/outbound calling, they offer a wide platform support for IOS, Android, Windows and MAC apps to be installed so if you're out on the move or in office or even at home you can work from any device in reach.

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

Calltools never worked for us, we never got the dialer and script features working and the support team took hours if not days to get back to us or even to close a ticket. Also they made us install third party dialers to use their calling services which was not convenient because they use a complete CRM and that made us move forward.

Allen from SpyGuy Security

If you like a tons of bugs, features randomly removed, and terrible customer service that costs you money, go for it.

Aircall used to be a solid product with fair pricing and good support. I don't know what's changed in side their company, but something has gone wrong and now their product and customer service are suffering.

Pros

They have dedicated apps for all the major devices (iOS, Mac, Windows, etc). They have a good website that's easy to find what you're looking for.

Cons

I have to begin with the fact that their customer service is horrible and screwed me out of so much money after they changed the product without warning. I was on their enterprise plan and paid for the entire year upfront for all my users and lines. 6 phone lines, 4 users. I was supposed to get an account executive, but was never assigned one until 7 months later when I had a major issue happen and asked where my rep was. She had just been hired maybe 2 weeks prior, she said. Halfway through July 2017, the engineers accounted a bug in a feature we depended on. They issued a 'bug fix' by removing the entire feature without warning! Without this feature, we couldn't use the Aircall service. I had several phone calls with them and maybe a dozen back and forth emails, but Aircall wouldn't add the feature back. I politely asked for a refund for the remaining 5 months of service and they flat out refused, even though the product I paid for had changed, I didn't sign a contract, and there was nothing in their TOS about it. Now, I've paid for 5 months of service I'm never going to be able to use because Aircall removed the function we needed. This is AFTER I'd written glowing reviews on various ecommerce platforms, told other entrepreneurs to get it, and again, paid for an entire year. Outside of that, the software always seemed to be loaded with bugs. They do not add features very often, including some that are needed badly. You also can't put customers hold hold when you dial them - only when they dial into you! I would strongly suggest skipping Aircall and trying out something like Dialpad or Talkdesk.

Stephanie from Authorify

Very easy to use for calling!

I would say it was really a good experience with what it promised to offer. The calls I made were clear and didn't have any troubles with getting disconnected from the line. I was also able to plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually set myself as AWAY or DO NOT DISTURB to not receive calls. That was helpful!

Pros

What I like the most of this software is that I can choose to pause the recording when I am collecting credit card information from a customer then continue recording afterwards and it gives us a good recording link automatically integrated to hubspot. Also it let me plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually switch myself to DO NOT DISTURB or AWAY when I am on my scheduled lunch/break.

Cons

Everything is good but this could improve if it allowed us to send text messages too! I see that sending messages to my clients is a must and I found it as an inconvenience to switch to another software to do just this. Also, I needed to cross-check between two software for the timeline of my communications with a client. Like have I sent a text after we spoke? or was it after or was it sent on a diff date. This takes so much time.

Aircall has great features!

Pros

We implemented Aircall because we needed to record inquiry based calls to help improve our business and services. Aircall provides you with toll free numbers, a virtual call center, and call routing, which helped us get started.

Cons

The pricing is a bit steep, provided the fact that you have to pay per user, and each member of our team needs access.

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

I found it much easier to use and the integration feature sold me.

Richard from iTrading S/A

Industry: Wholesale

Don't waste your time

Very difficult to set up. The trial was just possible for us after many email back and forth. After that it was not possible to test. Its insane, soo bad.

Pros

They have integrations, and app for iOS and Android

Cons

Does not work. The support took days to set up a trial. And then did not work

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

Because Aircall does not work and the support is non.

Response from Aircall

Replied September 2019

We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience getting set up with Aircall. Is there anything specific that you were having trouble with so we can pass along your feedback and try to improve for other users? If so, please send us an email at support@aircall.io. We appreciate your feedback and will take it to heart. - Aircall Team

Andrew from DriveClutch

AirCall makes handling incoming/outgoing phone calls very easy

We moved all our staff to working from home and needed a way to have the same functionality with our remote workers as we had in our office with extensions, hunt groups etc.

Pros

The desktop client works really well as an endpoint for presence and call handling.

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

RingCentral was expensive and very hard to configure!

Sheila from BiOptimizers

How I feel about Aircall.

I have to say my overall experience with Aircall is good. Of course, nothing is perfect and sometimes you might have an issue here or there. But in all honesty, I prefer Aircall over Ring Central any day. Not only is the tool user friendly, but the customer service team is great! They go above and beyond to assist you and will follow up with you until the problem is resolved and I appreciate that.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the dashboard. I am able to monitor employees and help them by using the coaching feature which is really cool. I can add new hires and remove people who are no longer with our organization with ease. Also, I like the analytics which our management team really appreciates because it helps us to determine workflow by gaging when agents are needed more on certain days and times.

Cons

The first thing I would change is having to refresh the dashboard all of the time. As an admin, I have to refresh to make sure I am seeing current activity. It showed agents unavailable, and when I reached out to them they said they were. I had to refresh and two of them were on calls. Also, sometimes when you go available on the Aircall App, it shows you available there, but on the Dashboard it shows the agent unavailable. When this happens, you have to log all the way out and then log back in. One last thing I would change, is when a customer calls in, after the phone rings several seconds, it says NO ONE WAS AVAILABLE TO ANSWER that call. But that wouldn't be the case.

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

We switched because of dropped calls and their analytics SUCKED! We couldn't get accurate information from them, and when we reached out to them about it, they basically said there was nothing they could do for us when it came to analytics. For us, data is important and we need to get accurate information because it helps us with many things like possibly increasing our headcount on the help desk for instance. Also, let us know how the agents are doing as well.

Rahul from CasaOne

Industry: Furniture

Pros

I'm amazed by how easy Aircall is to use.

Cons

Updates are not regular. Crashing issue sometimes.

Used Daily

Pros

I like how I can use it on my iMac, iPad, and iPhone.

Cons

Sometimes the connection is dependent on my wifi so I switch to data.

Murali from Mindtree

The best way to set up a call center and to enable support!

Pros

I could set up a call center in matter of minutes, and it is very easy to use! And the calls that arrive, we can forward to personal mobiles, that has helped us to make sure that we would not lose any important calls. The best part is, we can record and make a note of all the calls, and we can also put up a setting for greetings. The desktop app is self-sufficient to receive calls, and I should say the quality of these calls are just awesome. The customer service team is very responsive, they have quickly got back to us whenever we had any concerns. The application integrates with pipedrive, slack and thereby had helped our staff to stay connected for better support. The application is very much cost effective in comparison to the features it provides.

Cons

We need a strong internet to use this application. There are a lot of updates available every now and then, but updating and restarting of the application has become a very irritating task.

March 2016

Bill from Honor's Builders, LLC

March 2016

Aircall is a great tool for startups and growing businesses alike

Pros

- Aircall gives me freedom to take calls away from my desk. Using the forward to mobile feature I need not worry that i'll miss something important - Equally as advantageous, is the feature to track and monitor calls as well as set greetings. This ups the professionalism of the business to new heights. Customers can't believe that we're just a small office working out of Seattle. - My favorite feature by far is the ability to easily dial out and receive calls via the desktop app. This has really improved our business being able to easily communicate with outside contractors and investors around the world. This is the 21st century, and it's about time we're finally able to communicate like it.

Cons

- As this does run on internet connection, calls can be a bit choppy if you don't have the best Wi-Fi. (Which has resulted in the app crashing a couple of times) - Compared to some other phone services this is a bit pricier because it charges per user.

Ian from SCW

Industry: Security and Investigations

Not Terrible, but Not Gamechanging

My overall experience with Aircall is neutral. I wouldn't recommend it, but I wouldn't steer someone else away from using it. It has good qualities and bad qualities, like most tools...but the good definitely don't outweigh the bad. While it is very easy to use and has some helpful features and automations, it doesn't always work. When it does, it's great. But I have encountered too many functional problems to recommend this tool with confidence. However, I have used worse before, so I wouldn't discourage someone from trying it out. It's not overly expensive, therefor the value isn't terrible, which is why I wouldn't discourage people from trying it out. I've yet to use a better internet based phone service, but they have all had serious flaws, including Aircall. However, for the times it has worked well, it's fantastic, so that does count for something in my book.

Pros

What I've liked most about Aircall is it's level of integration with our CRM (HubSpot) and it's ability to be used across multiple devices with easy access. I use Aircall on my work computer, personal computer, and smartphone. The controls are quite easy, it's very user friendly, and it does record data (call logs, recordings, etc) consistently across all of my different devices. It's also integrated very well with my company's CRM, HubSpot. The calls translate well to our contact or company page associated with the number, it will automatically creat a new contact in HubSpot when dialing a new number, and it stores recordings and what happened on the call quite accurately in our CRM. It's been a nice tool, on this front.

Cons

What I've like least about Aircall is the reliability. It has not been an overly reliable phone system. It freezes often, has audio connectivity problems, and usually, if it freezes, just closing and reopening the application the application isn't enough to get it working again. Both myself and my coworkers have had to completely restart our computers to get Aircall to work again after encountering a glitch. Not only does this interrupt productivity, but it can also be challenging because we are evaluated, often, on the number of dials we make. Aircall's inconsistency can create problems regarding our ability to hit our number of dials goal. It is not a very reliable, consistent tool.

Hitesh from Web Consulting Agenyc

Great Product & Onboarding

AIrcall from the demo , trial and implementation was super! They were so patient

Pros

Aircall was a strong contender to a well-known array of apps/services which primarily help companies setup their IVR, call routing and enable information to flow via integrations. AIrcall was easy to setup, super easy to use and the onboarding was second to none!

Cons

Its only App based and doesn't work with IP telephone. Although they have a dekstop app and apps for ioS and Android as well.

John from GSK

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Aircall and Piprdive combination do the job for me

Pros

Aircall integrates seamlessly with Pipedive to make our groups task easier. The phone numbers extracted through pipedrive email marketing campaigns are fed to Aircall and our phone markering people will take the charge at this point. Aircall has a great advantage that it works very well on the phone app which we never need a phone number to make the call. It cheaper as well compared to the services it offers.

Cons

Aircall is the app in which I daily use that gives most minutes of downtime everyday. The mobile app sometimes fails to send out sound notifications even when the sound setting are set correctly.

Marion from Interpodia

Aircall Review

We use Aircall for customer support, we like it as it's easy to use and we can have people choose between an English speaker and a French speaker agent, which is a must have in Canada.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the transfer call option.

Cons

I miss having the region from where people are calling showing up that we had on our previous call provider. Connection is sometimes unstable.

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

Integration with Hubspot, cost.

Casper from ProOwnedCycling

Industry: Sporting Goods

Great product, but a very poor onboarding process

I was very excited to get started with this product, but since we haven't even got started after 5 days with a lack of support, I am very disappointed. I have seen many software companies doing their onboarding a lot better.

Pros

I like the product itself and the possibility to make integrations to the helpdesk, CMS, etc. It is also nice that we are possible to have a multinational setup with an ease-of-use dashboard.

Cons

The onboarding process is very disappointing. After 5 days in the trial, we haven't even got started with the dialling. We have tried several times to register our legal information in order to get started, but we receive error messages every time. The support has been confusing and slow, and therefore it's necessary with this negative feedback for their team.

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

I was recommended Aircall, but after this onboarding experience, I really consider another solution.

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

We made the switch to get an overall upgrade on our phone customer service.

Response from Aircall

Replied January 2021

Hi Casper, Our sincerest apologies that you did not have a good experience during your trial period. We've had some issues with our trial over the past month or so, so it's possible that your account was incidentally affected. It looks like you are now a customer and have had a few successful interactions with our support team via live chat on our website. We hope that these interactions were helpful! If you run into any more issues, please do not hesitate to reach out. Best, Aircall Team

Praveen from Accenture

Setting up a call center in just 5 minutes!

Pros

Whenever we are done with creating a product/service we usually give everything to marketing and sales team but I believe there should be one more thing needed, the customer service to answer product related calls. We have been not granted with great infrastructure to set up a group of customer service associates at our office but with the help of aircall, we set up remote agents from almost every continents. I could easily monitor activities and real time performance from my office and they even allow a great iPhone app to do everything at great convenience.

Cons

They do not offer anything for companies below 3 employees. They won't allow registration using webmail email addresses like Gmail and Yahoo and they only accept email addresses at a company domain. This causes freelancers and consultants to not using this app.

Thomas from ReadyLead

Cost Effective but Feature Poor

Fine. Aircall is a softphone service that will allow you to make calls, but not much beyond that. If you're looking for a starter service to make and take sales calls, then you can do worse than AirCall, but know that there are more feature-rich options out there.

Pros

The best thing about Aircall is its ease of use and pricing. It's one of the less-expensive soft phone providers on the market, and it's extremely easy to get in and assign numbers and teams. The call quality is also pretty good for what you're paying.

Cons

There's not much of a solution for local presence. Our use case requires calling across the United States and Canada, and in order to reach leads effectively we need to use area codes that they recognize. This is certainly achievable, but it requires a lot of legwork on your part - purchasing numbers in the areas you want to reach and manually switching before calling. I've also run into a few integration issues that no one can seem to help me with.

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

Pricing, previous experience, and integration with CRM.

April 2016

John from Think Smarter Inc.

April 2016

A tool with tremendous value at a modest cost

Pros

I love that Aircall offers my company the ability to sound like a full sized professional services company. Phone calls are everything at my business, I match people skills with businesses and it's extremely important to keep constant communication between all parties. Aircall lets me keep that constant communication whether i'm at the office, on my computer, or even need to switch phones. The parity of the service of a whole is an extreme value for the cost.

Cons

The mobile app interface definitely isn't my favorite, however as Apps come, it's likely they will be improving that in the near future. The functionality is all there, just the UI/UX and layout of everything isn't the most appealing. Hardly a reason not to try Aircall out though.

It's great for a small business, but needs to grow for larger ones

They were VERY helpful in assisting us with transporting over our 15 or so numbers. Since then we've gotten many more numbers, and because of our use-case, they've worked with us and have allowed us more reach than we really should have. That being said, we're a call center and have calls coming in and going out constantly -- we need far more details in the reporting area than they currently offer. If they could tighten down this area, I would have given a better rating honestly. But this also comes from someone who needs statistics to make daily/weekly/monthly decisions internally.

Pros

The user interface is really nice and clean. Something I've found lacking in so many other VoIP providers.

Cons

There are several bugs we've reported over the past year that either take a long time to get fixed if they get fixed at all. We found a workaround for most of our issues though.

Untethered Customer Service

This service has allowed us to affordably untether from traditional landlines and use integrated call center solutions for our small business. These options are often only available at larger enterprise level solutions, so we have been pleased with what we can get for the price.

Pros

I love that Aircall integrates with our CRM, and Support software making call logging fairly seamless. Setup for users is simple, and updating customizations for audio recordings is easy. Sales staff helped to create a custom billing plan for our needs.

Cons

Support isn't always great. Communicating bugs has been frustrating. And there are bugs. The call log periodically misbehaves. The sync of call recordings for missed calls doesn't always work forcing us to still check missed calls in the native Aircall app still.

Erin from Cause IQ

Industry: Information Services

Great app

Pros

I use Aircall every day and it's very easy to use. Call quality is good. Very easy to use app for both my Mac and iPhone. Easy to import contacts via CSV. Love the office hour options to automatically make calls go straight to voicemail. Love that you can call right out of the mobile app so I don't have to use my cell number when I'm not at my computer. Great solution for companies that don't want to spend money on a phone service and hardware.

Cons

Wish there was a direct Salesforce integration so that all my "attempting to contact" and "active" are in my contacts. Often times they aren't up-to-date (due to me not pulling a CSV more than once a quarter) so I'm never sure if it's an Aircall coming in through the mobile app or if it's just a random number.

Set up is easy, integration with CRMs

Pros

- Most of VoIP solutions require some level of knowledge and expert understanding , but aircall it is easy to make the set up - We use hubspot as CRM and we integrated aircall easily without a problem - For the quality and simplicity I get I think the price is very competitive

Cons

- You need good rally internet connection otherwise the communication quality is poor, at least 10 Mpbs upload - Customer support could be better

Ben from Schudio

Software based phone system

Pros

Aircall was really easy to setup, and the team were very helpful and forthcoming with information. They integrate really well with lots of different CRMs and that's where the most useful features of the system come into play. Being able to see who's calling, log that straight away in the software, and also have a quick link to click to view that customer/client information means the agent handling the call can in most cases respond much more quickly, and save the step searching for the customer's records.

Cons

It's quite expensive per user, almost twice the cost per user of our current physical phone system, and more expensive than other software phone providers. There also were some strange issues with the bluetooth streaming protocols forced on bluetooth headsets when using their app which hasn't been present in other similar apps that I trialed and tested.

Dave from RedFork Marketing

Terrible Audio Quality

Pros

Integrates nicely with HubSpot and many of the other services we use

Cons

The audio quality is beyond poor. Been using this service for months and I've submitted the feedback and even received a call from them to my cell phone and could tell immediately that they were using Aircall because of how bad the audio quality was. It drops in and out and causes issues with our business.

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

I met a rep at a virtual event

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

More features and better integration

Overall it is a great product in a very crowded space. We joined in the early days.

It has allowed us to have a remote team and grow our business and double the amount of support staff in a very short space of time.

Pros

- ease of use - reporting features and ability to export data so we can create custom reports - ability and ease of scaling the size of our account

Cons

- the support does not always solve the issue/s we have

Value customer feedback

Pros

- Value customer feedback - Continue to improve features and quality - We receive free headset across global customer service team - Recording is Perfect tool to monitor agents quality - Reporting tool is too cool : informative, nice graphic

Cons

- Doesn't show phone numbers from Mainland China (A crazy and huge market for us to support and also where the main income from), instead we just received as Anonymous call. Call back is impossible.

We love this company

Pros

Their phone system is very easy to set up and use. We were up and running in less than a day. In addition, the phone app makes it even easier to connect with customers while out of the office- no being tied to a traditional office phone system. It has ultimately made us a better company for our customers, allowing them to reach us wherever we may be in the world.

Cons

There have been a lot of updates recently- can get annoying when constantly restarting and updating the app. However, as a tech company ourselves, we understand the need to fix things and push them out to customers.

Jonathon from Birchmount Solutions Limited

Brilliant Voice software

Pros

easy to use, great pricing as well get a real value for money. The customer support is also very responsive and quick to solve any issues. The support team and account managers are more than happy to do anything to make using the software an easy and somewhat enjoyable experience. The power dallier feature is by far the best component.

Cons

have to have a minimum of three users to start off with .

David from SabeeApp

Great on-the-go voip app

Pros

Comes with a native application for both MacOS and iOS. Integration with Hubspot CRM, meaning that all call recording are available directly on the contact page.

Cons

There are countries which are not supported with a local telephone number (eg. Turkey).

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

Our team is very mobile and can work from anywhere - we needed a cloud based telephone system.

Jeff from Agron LLC

Industry: Farming

Garbage Town, USA

We switched from DialPad because of the Shopify & PipeDrive integration. Everyone on our staff hated every moment of AirCall. They begged to switch from day one and then everything started going progressively worse.

Pros

Rep was knowledgeable support tech that genuinely cared about the client.

Cons

- French engineered which says a lot - Horrible call quality that was down a few times a week - Buggy interface - Power Dialer is a joke just a glorified chrome extension that crashes every 5 minutes - Total rip off for the price - You can't even accept another call while you're talking to a client - Trying to end this nightmare was even worse when trying to port over numbers - We had a situation where our rep could hear the customer but the call would drop in 5 seconds. Support took days to respond and then it magically started working again with no explanation.

Everything

Response from Aircall

Replied August 2019

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. Someone from our Customer Team will be reaching out to you directly. In the meantime, thank you for your candid feedback. We'll definitely take your thoughts into consideration as we continue to make our product the best solution possible. - Aircall Team

Wendee

Huge Help In Customer Service!

We've played around several phone systems for our customer service team in recent years. We've had to drop some of them due to incompatibility issues. It has been a success with Aircall. It's not only user - friendly, it has also the best overseas reception. We've never had issues with call connections and compatibility so far. Highly recommended!

Pros

The ease of the interface is absolutely helpful, especially that we multitask often. Everything is at your glance and does not get in the way of our customer service system.

Cons

We have yet to discover one and when we do, we will be sure to reach out.

Peter from University of St Andrews

Easily setup a call center for your business

Pros

Initial setup was very quick and easy, it took no time at all for us to get everything installed and configured correctly. Aircall integrates with our other systems and programs seamlessly, allowing our email campaigns to feed information through with ease. Aircall also offers the ability to track performance and activities across the globe, particularly useful for us when contacting international applicants / students.

Cons

The connection strength can be shaky at best, since Aircall relies on an internet connection this is to be expected, but for our staff who are off-campus somewhere else in the world this can be particularly annoying. It took me and our team some time to get used to the user-interface, trying to figure out where everything is really was a pain. Also, this is made even worse when using Aircall on a mobile device.

Ali from Bureau Works

Industry: Translation and Localization

Wonderful app to talk

Meeting people around the world became easy and cost-effective.

Pros

Crystal clear voice, simple user interface.

Cons

Nothing so far as long I m using this. It's still very reliable

Ekaterina from iDeals Solutions

Easy, intuitive and good looking

Aircall quickly became a part of my everyday routine, easy and helpful, I like it.

Pros

I started with Aircall not long time ago. For me, as a user, integration was really fast, I spent maybe 5-10 minutes to figure out the settings and what to do here. I appreciate several phone numbers, it's very helpful when you have customers in different countries. Easy, I think a baby could use it without questions. Also an app for iOS is good.

Cons

For my laptop, normally I use a sleeping mode, and sometimes I recognise that I need to close the app and open it again to start a call. By default, there is 00 sec for an incoming call to switch to unavailable mode. At first, I did not understand why incoming calls were abandoned, later I found this setting and changed it. So just a bit of advice to check all settings from the start.

Jeffrey from NYSA

Great Product - Horrible Customer Service

Cost is based on number of users. After an employee left our employment I reached out to my service representative to have then remove him from our account. She informed that I would have to delete the user myself. Her instructions were vague and misleading and therefore I did not remove the user on the correct screen. Therefore I was charged with another month for a user that was no longer with our organization. I tried to dispute the charge but despite having documentation showing we only had 3 users for that month, I was still charged.

Pros

Easy to use. Great features like Activity log and stats

Cons

Customer Service is not very helpful with technical issues. On more than one occasion I had the impression they were not very familiar with their product. Working as a tech support person myself, I know the importance of knowing your product and being able to guide customers through the process of using EVERY feature

Adrien from SendinBlue

Easy and Intuitive

Pros

The dedicated account manager, the ease of integration with other platform, the scalability, the ease of team management and configuration, the ongoing improvement of features. Keep up the good work guys !

Natasha from Guesty

Reliable virtual phone number

Great! Solves a solution of making international calls

Pros

Cons

Never had any issues and I’ve been using it for almost 2 years

Carolina from Pipefy

Easy to use!

Pros

Aircall is really easy to use. It gives me feedbacks regarding my connection and allows me to reach out to customers in different countries easily.

Cons

Every time that I disconnect my headphones or earplugs, it asks me to restart the application. When it happens when I had previously typed the phone number, it is inconvenient.

Jason from Simple Website USA

Aircall is the best!!

Aircall has made my business run smoothly. I can text and call from it.

Pros

This is an amazing product! It's easy to use and great for an office-less business. I work from home on my laptop and headphones. Aircall allows me to have multiple phone numbers in several different cities allowing my co-workers to have local numbers.d

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about Aircall. The connection is strong and I rarely have an issue with it.

Promising the sky, delivering the hell...with a time spoiling helpdesk

Pros

Plenty of features but the most important is not working: calling Possibility to use foreign numbers

Cons

The quality of the talks are disastrous. Our salespeople call 6 hours a day and not half an hour goes by without problems. Disconnected conversations, incomprehensible conversations, echoes as if we were on the moon ... Our salespeople and customers find it terrible. The helpdesk is trained to ask the same questions a thousand times and always blame the others (internet provider, cables, headphones...). First it was our internet provider Telenet. After we switched to the other internet provider Proximus especially for this reason, the problem remained the same. The Internet speed test they always ask for also proves that it is ok and even has capacity left. At their request we work with Ethernet cable, with their recommended Jabra headphones, with their recommended switches..... 1 conclusion : Aircall = NoCalling

Maël

Our e-commerce official phone

As a industrial furniture manufacturer, we use Aircall for all our phone lines. BARAK'7 is active in 4 countries and Aircall makes our live so easy that I would highly recommend the service!

Very convenient for multi-employee use of the customer service hotline.

Pros

Tailored to be interfaced with other apps in order to synchronize address books, tags and comments for example

Cons

The audio quality can be unreliable when wifi connection slows down and the desktop app needs to be launched before plugging-in the headset in order for it to work properly.

Allison from Embark Vet

Industry: Veterinary

Increased Productivity

Pros

Our customer support team is spread out across the country. Aircall allows us to stay connected and take care of our customers the way we like. We use Aircall as our primary phone and love the routing features to direct the right customers to the right support.

Melinda from Combined Benefits

Love the ease!

Organization. task follow-up and reminders. Reporting makes things easier at a glance.

Pros

Very Professional Looking and organized. Love the task & reoprting features.

Cons

Having to do multiple tickets for same task.

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

The training involved and look of the system.

Needed a better system

Top - Very Easy to Use

Pros

We use it as our regular phone and give the number to our customers and suppliers. It is easy to use and to manage. We had a great experience with the mac os app. The customer service is great, they answer to the phone quicly and help us when needed

Jenny from Cirrus Insight

Great tool

The best feature is not dialing a phone number manually and having a recording to review.

Pros

The ease of use to not manually dial increases productivity and the integration to save on Salesforce.

Cons

Missed calls ring 1 time and drop immediately. Consistently a phone number is selected by right clicking and scrolling to Dial by AirCall rather than the "green phone" being clicked to dial.

Natasha from Date Gifting, LLC

Great for Voice Conferencing!

Aircall helps me to have quality conversations with clients all over the world. I do not ever have an issue with Aircall!

Pros

Once you understand the functionality of Aircall, it is a great software that includes the desktop app and the mobile app. The quality of the calls is flawless. I also was able to document the call by adding notes. Aircall is able to sync with multiple third party applications like Saleforce, which is a big help.

Cons

When I initially started using Aircall, it was difficult to sync with Salesforce and use the software. Even now, I still have to manually add the number to log the call. It’s not a huge issue, but it is just inconvenient. Also, I have had some issues with the mobile app in the past, so I just use the desktop.

Fast and efficient

Pros

We have particularly enjoyed the fact that we can set-up new users in no time. Assigning them to numbers and voila! This gives you the ability to set up a de-centralized call center in minutes. Great addition to our company

Cons

The only two things to improve on is the depth of features compared to competitors. Consider your needs and do your homework before committing