• Pros

• "Quality of sound is awesome and very friendly to use. "

• "This is a terrific product. The customer support is excellent as well. I find it very easy to input call lists and I have been getting lots of connects."

• "The ease and simplicity of the user interface for my call center reps is superb, I really like the ability to run multiple data lists simutaneously and the multiple caller ID feature."

• Cons

• "The only con i would say is that it is a little little pricey above the competitors. There is an old saying is you do get what you pay for in business. It's worth it. "

• "Every once in a while we have server issues, but they are typically fixed very quickly."

• "The Software is great but I highly recommend making sure your own internal network and internet provider is reliable when dealing with VoIP services."

Browse ChaseData Call Center Reviews

Chelsea from Enviro-Master Services ®

Industry: Facilities Services

ChaseData Call Center Review

Pros

ChaseData software allows my team to be extremely efficient. I love that we are able to customize call outcomes, create auto-greetings, and really tailor the platform to our exact needs. The support team is always available to help and truly wants to make sure you have all of the resources you need. Our reps in particular are fantastic!

Cons

I could benefit from additional training. I know there are a lot of resources and tools in the software that I'm not using simply because I don't know how.

Response from ChaseData

Replied November 2018

Chelsea, We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your experience with ChaseData.

Wayne from BWR

Industry: Market Research

Dir Call Centers

Support has been excellent, the team is knowledgeable and quick to reply. We are getting most everything that we have to have and a number of nice to haves. The tool adapted to our business processes and minimized the need to retrain the staff.

Pros

Chasedata dialer is a very well crafted solution. It is flexible and powerful, allow our organization to design a solution that is meeting all our needs. The reporting out of the box is strong, and they will customize reports as needed. The support staff is very experienced and help us iron out the deployment challenges. Documentation is strong.

Cons

It is very powerful and there are a number of ways to implement a solution. Take time to think your deployment through.

Reasons for Choosing ChaseData Call Center

reasonable price, strong analytics, flexible deployment options and strong support

Response from ChaseData

Replied November 2019

Wayne, thank you very much for you review. We always appreciate working with you and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

Mike from Mortgage

Amazing Software

Amazing

Pros

Ease of use. Tech support is easy to access and are very knowledgeable.

Cons

Nothing. Everything about this dialer system I love

Cost & Ease of use

Response from ChaseData

Replied May 2020

Mike, thank you for your review of our call center software. If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

Michael from Family Insurance Guys

Doesn't work with a MAC

Pros

Great and affordable option for a windows user. Easy to configure and agent friendly, especially for some of my older agents who have a hard time navigating their way around a new platform.

Cons

Not a great source for MAC users or people who travel internationally. The server doesn't connect well internationally. I tried to connect in Dublin, Ireland and wouldn't work. If you have a call center and an agent with a MAC, they will not be able to use their MAC.

Kenneth from ETourandTravel

ChaseData System was instrumental in easily replacing our premised system while increasing productivity and reducing cost.

This solution allowed us to maintain a solid Dialing platform for our organization while substantially reducing cost which is critical in these economic times.

Pros

I had worked with a number of Premise Enterprise Dialers in the past and needed to find a powerful Hosted Based solution that could be managed from our main corporate office. We needed a system to be strong with Compliance (DNC) with local, state and Federal Regulations. With the changing Economic trends and with tighter profit margins being pushed we needed to find a powerful solution that could drive and grow our Marketing Company without eating into all of the profits that were being generated. After an intensive search for a replacement of our current Noble System Enterprise Dialer (Premise) we found that ChaseData Dialer was the best solution available. The features that ChaseData Dialer provided us fit our needs along with lowering our cost substantially. Our Business activities include telemarketing, reservations, customer service, and travel agency groups with all needing a combination of Inbound and Outbound Calling with custom Campaign and Scripts needing to be built. We needed to capture and easily access digital recordings of all inbound and outbound calls. We have agents and managers that are located in local and remote offices along with remote agents running from their homes. These are all easily managed from any location within the ChaseData Dialer Solution.

Cons

I have no concerns as the system works exactly as it is designed to. Although we had initial concerns over the stability of any Hosted Dialer System we found that was not an issue with the ChaseData Dialer Hosted System as they have built redundancy in the design of their network. If technical issues had arisen it was more of a local service provider issue than with the ChaseData Dialer network.

Response from ChaseData

Replied July 2017

Thank you Kenneth for your review.

ROB from PLATINUM CHOICE HEALTHCARE LLC

BEST DIALER AND ADMIN

EVERY TIME I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH CHASE OR NEED A NEW SETUP I CALL AND THE STAFF ALWAYS HELPS ME WITH THE MOST DIFFICULT PROGRAMMING. LOVE CHASE DATA AND WOULDN'T HAVE ANY OTHER DIALER

Pros

BEST MECHANICS SOFTWARE AND DIALER TO SCREEN CALLS AND EXCLUDE ANSWER MACHINE ALSO BEST ADMIN IN MY OPINION . BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT AND THE REST OF THE STAFF AT CHASE,

Cons

COST COULD ALWAYS BE CHEAPER AND BETTER PRICED IN MY OPINION

SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE SUPPORT THAT WE GET . THANKS DATA STAFF and Chase

Response from ChaseData

Replied November 2019

Thank you Rob for your review.

Rafael from Book-a-stay

Great Customer service

Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] he always makes my experience easy and enjoyable.

Pros

Quality of sound is awesome and very friendly to use.

Cons

Everything is above and better then any other Dialer company

Reasons for Choosing ChaseData Call Center

Quality is above the rest. Great service with a great customer team.

Response from ChaseData

Replied November 2019

Thank you Rafael! We really appreciate your feedback and kind words about your experience. Please let us know if you ever need anything.

Ryan from Defender-Pro

From the initial phone call I knew I was making the right choice moving to ChaseData.

Made my call center much more efficeient

Pros

Very fast, real-time is actually real-time, very little delay. Everything is very easy to use once trained by their support staff. Any time I have a question, I just click Live Chat and someone helps me almost immediately. I started using a new CRM and the team at ChaseData was able to integrate it into our system within 48 hours. Basically anything that I've thought of and wanted to do, the team at ChaseData found a way to make it happen.

Cons

One change I would like to see, and from what I've been told from the first day I started, it's already in the works, is the ability to tell the system which hours I would like the lines to be open. It was a small learning curve to teach my guys to make sure they log out at the end of the night but it is now a non issue.

Response from ChaseData

Replied November 2017

Ryan, Thank you for your review. Your business means a lot to us. We are always here for you if you need anything.

Thomas from BlueWhale Research

Best of Breed Call Center Software

countless hours of manual work saved (operationally and reporting); better comprehension of Dialer solution across all business users; ability to make decisions and improve on the fly

Pros

intuitive interface and user experience; robust analytics and dashboards; excellent sales and operational support; platform functions both quickly and smoothly with no issues or downtime; comprehensively designed to support any use case

Cons

if anything, the requirement for Mac users to install Windows via a virtualization tool. this is however very minor (and simple) in the context of all the advantages

Reasons for Choosing ChaseData Call Center

we considered this tool the best available solution when evaluating: pricing; support; features; comprehensive design and database; reporting; generally fitting our business needs in full

Response from ChaseData

Replied December 2019

Thomas, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

bryan from Titan Capital Group LLC

ChaseData Review

Pros

Ease of use as well as call monitoring tools

Cons

FDNC intergration would be most beneficial. Maybe integrate FDNC scrubbing.

Response from ChaseData

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all your feedback.

Brock from Vizion

Better than Five9 or Spitfire!

I've used 2 other comparable predictive dialers, Five9 and Spitfire. Also, I'm the systems administrator so I'm the one who has had to implemete each of these systems. Chase Data BY FAR is the best dialer I've used and my salesman feel the same way. Mainly for its simplicity. Five9 has more reporting options, but anyone who knows how to use excel doesn't need to have to deal with them. Five9 isn't bad, but this has run much smoother. And then spitfire... well, spitfire is just a pain in the cash. Way too expensive to buy and to run month to month. The simplicity, functionality, ability and the overall appearance is quite simply perfect. The set up was incredibly fast, but there's also plenty of room for tweaking if you wanted or felt like you needed to.

Pros

I LOVE how well I can monitor my reps. I can see a live feed of what's on there screen if I need to, listen to calls and do all my coaching from my computer during the sales day. The predictive dialer does a great job at handling calls, keeping my drop rate low but also keeps the calls running fast. #1 pro is the auto boost, which means that you can set it up so that if your calls aren't coming in fast enough (outbound) then the system will automatically boost the number of lines calling out depending on your settings. With spitfire, you could set it to drop rate or call ratio, but I burned through A LOT of leads, no, THOUSANDS of leads with both spitfire and Five9 because I had to manage it myself. With this dialer you DO NOT have to babysit the speed, it runs as fast as you want it too automatically, not too fast and not too slow depending on how you want it to boost it. Seriously amazing!

Cons

The default caller IDs had a weird caller id name, so I recommend if you're doing the trial to come prepared with your own numbers (you can put in whatever numbers you want, just like on Five9 or Spitfire).

Samuel from CallStar

Great software, and top notch customer support!

It has made our daily tasks and goals easier, quicker, and affordable.

Pros

This software is not only affordable but able to do all the tasks we need to help our business succeed. Even in the off chance it's missing a function, I was able to contact Chase directly and their programming team was able to implement many of our suggestions to further increase how well it works for our company. The support team has been nothing but helpful, willing to take time to walk each of our employees through the process of installing, or using, the software. They pick up the phone within seconds, no 15 minute queues. They give you their phone extensions so you are able to speak to someone on a constant basis making it easier for you, and them, to get through the problem quicker. We have tried other dialing software, and nothing has compared to the ease of use, and support we have gotten from Chase. Overall it's been more than just a business transaction, it's been a partnership with Chase that we plan on using from here on out!

Cons

Once in awhile you will run into a few bugs such as disconnecting or a button not working as intended, but even in those cases the support staff is quick to pick up the phone and help/fix your problem.

Response from ChaseData

Replied October 2017

Thank you Samuel for leaving a review. We are always happy to hear from clients and the success they are having with ChaseData solutions.

Reed from PNH LLC

Long Time Customer of Chase Data Corporation (Since 2003 when Predictive Dialers were Premise Based)

Cloud Based Call Center Software that is extremely reliable with robust features and reporting.

Pros

Very Easy to Use , Extremely Reliable, Robust Features. The customer tech support team is very responsive and knowledgeable. We have been a long time customer of Chase Data Corporation. We started using their predictive dialer product in 2003 when Call Center's were premise based and T-1 driven. What used to take 30-60 Days to add additional resources now takes literally hours. We migrated to the Cloud Based CallCenterNow product in 2011 and it has helped us save money while also increasing our calling productivity. The ability to easily add agents (remote and onsite) is very satisfying. Also, over the years the developmental team has responded very quickly to our special report and feature enhancement requests.

Cons

Because the software it is Cloud Based you are sometimes at the mercy of your Internet Provider. When we upgraded from 10 to 28 users we had to upgrade our cable modem bandwidth. The Chase Data Technical Support team was very helpful in helping us resolve the bandwidth issues.

Response from ChaseData

Replied July 2017

Thank you Reed. We appreciate your business and the wonderful review.

Brian from CG3TEK INC

Long Time Customer

The ability to integrate this software with existing systems and processes is outstanding. Easy to connect to any type of Database.

Pros

Our company has used ChaseDataCorp Call Center Software for 15+ Years. We started with their Premise- Based Systems and now use the Cloud Based System. Over the years we moved from commercial clients to government customers. The systems have always been very reliable and they are very responsive to implementing new features and functionality recommendations. We have dealt with several vendors over the years but have remained with Chase Data because of there consistent reliability, robust functionality, new feature implementation and very responsive customer service.

Cons

Response from ChaseData

Replied November 2018

Brian, thank you for being a long time customer and leaving your testimionial about your ChaseData experience. We look forward to working with you for years to come on exciting new features that will help your business prosper.

Courtney from Dynamic Insurance Services

The best support there is, hands down!

CallCenterNOW can be implemented in short order and will provide you with clear voice communications right out of the box. Furthermore, it can be customised over time to be the tuned instrument you need to reach your clients exactly the way you want to.

Pros

1. It works, every time, all the time. You don't need to have the best most robust network to make it work. 2. If there is something you wish it could do or you want it to do but you aren't sure how, ask support. 9 times out of 10 they either can do it or will adjust the system till it does. 3. It is a straightforward and clear system. It does what you expect it to do and in a way that makes sense.

Cons

Documentation is lacking. There isn't much of an operators or administrators guide so you sometimes end up calling support for simple things that require that "tribal knowledge" that is not available elsewhere.

Response from ChaseData

Replied November 2018

Courtney, thank you for leaving your review. We would love to talk to you more about your experience. If you are available, please call Joe at (888) 739-8218. Thank you!

Luis from Openvix

Excellent Call Center Software

I have been in the call center business working for several large contact centers as a Call Center Manager and later as a consultant for the contact center industry. I have used premise based systems from the likes of Aspect & Interactive Intelligence and recently for the past 3 years started to use hosted solutions like ViciDial , FIve9, and some of the others. We where having many problems with Hosted Solutions and were thinking of moving back to a premise based solution until one of my colleagues had mentioned to me about ChaseData out of Florida. We gave ChaseData a try 6 months ago and after about a week while trying to get it optimized to our needs I can only say this product is truly amazing. Here are my reasons. Its very powerful with predictive dialing , inbound call handling and prioritizing as well as their reporting and list management features. Secondly, you can customize it the way you want. It was easy to customize for me at least since I am in the business, and last but not least their call quality and the responsive speed of the software especially for the agents is excellent in my opinion. I can only say they have a very good product and something I would highly recommend to others looking for a effective and very robust solution for their contact center needs. To the Tech Team at ChaseData Great Job ..!

Response from ChaseData

Replied January 2017

Luis, We believe that being attentive to our clients¿ needs is what makes our product and our support world-class. Thank you for leaving such an amazing review and we look forward to working with you for years to come.

Sofi from Assent Mortgage, LLC

Function + Customization

When you feel like you've bitten off more than you can chew, it helps to have a solid contact in Support who can help. Among others, the support team is knowledgeable, helpful, and easy to understand. Thanks everyone!

Pros

If you're smart and want software to be smart too, try this dialer. The features are extensive and can help one achieve a more specific and effective workflow than others I've tried. Support can show you how to build a lot of different rules and actions, so if you can visualize a flow it's probably achievable in the dialer. The Zapier integration means you can link it to pretty much any other tool and make it an automated part of your overall process.

Cons

There are surprise failures that catch us off guard sometimes. You should not try to replace a traditional telephone setup with this service unless you have someone available full-time to troubleshoot and help you get things working again when there's a hiccup. Also, be familiar with your goal. There are a lot of ways to integrate other tools, so try mapping out your process before you launch, that way your initial setup will result in a system that does what you want and won't need as much time to become effective.

Mike from Leading Sales Solutions

Great service and awesome people to work with. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for service!

Pros

I've worked with dialer companies for 2 decades. While each have had their ups and downs, chase data has proven to be elite in all categories. Customer service is always there to help and does their best to accommodate problems in real time. The support staff has provided amazing service and maintained professionalism at all times. Anyone using a dialer knows how stressful this sector can be, and downtime can feel like an eternity. I can't stress enough how lucky we are to have the support from Chase data as they continue to be leaders in this industry. You guys rock!!!

Cons

Agent screens tend to freeze at times. We experience minor issues at times, but nothing that typically disrupts the overall flow for the day.

Response from ChaseData

Replied January 2018

Mike, Thank you for your review. We always appreciate getting feedback from our clients.

Steve from Worldwide Capital Management, Inc.

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

I have been using the Chase Data dialer system for almost two years.

Tech support and functionality

Pros

The customer support is AWESOME...NEVER have to wait for support. The features and functionality are the best value for the money. I tried and tested several different dialer systems, and always came back to this one. Features for the money and tech support are the two main reasons I continue with this one. Their voice mail drop allows you to drop the VM immediate when the answering machine domes on...you DO NOT have to wait for the end of the message and the beep.

Cons

Tech Support goes down at 3:30 Pacific time. They need to add SMS and email drops. They are working on SMS drop now I understand. Back office could be less cumbersome.

Response from ChaseData

Replied June 2017

Steve, thank you for your review and your feedback. We are continually looking at the feedback from our clients and making modifications based on what is the most important. SMS is definitely at the top of the list. We are working on it and we will keep you posted. Thank you for being a loyal ChaseData customer.

Dimitrios from Superior 1

Easy to use. Easy set up. Very customizable for our needs.

Increased ROI. Increased contacts and sales. Reports. Call monitoring.

Pros

I am able to not only monitor agents easily but also view their production. This is a dialer that works on two levels. It's easy to use out of the box, while also being entirely customizable for whatever our needs are. Compared to other dialer such as Five 9 we have been using, I just find it flows better. If I have any questions support is there to help.

Cons

There is really not much I can say negative about the dialer. I had an issue where it called the same state over and over. I called support and they sorted it out quick. That's about it.

Response from ChaseData

Replied June 2017

Dimitrios, Thank you for this review. We appreciate your feedback. Keep an eye for new reporting features coming soon.

Scott from Worldwide Capital Management

February 2016

Great dialer and great support for good price

Pros

It seems to do a great job of weeding out answering machines without excessive delay in transferring calls to agents. It also does a great job of keeping agents busy, shortening wait times between calls, without sending the drop rate through the roof. Other solutions I've tried seemed to force a choice between unacceptably high drop rates or bored agents waiting for calls. The support is also friendly and usually prompt. With any high tech or complex product good live support is essential. ChaseData has delivered for me.

Cons

I'd really like to have the ability to query and update our lists with free form SQL queries. Many complex searches and updates are not possible or timely. I find the easiest way is to export the list, make my changes in another program, and then re-import. I wish that wasn't necessary. For the price and performance in more critical areas though I'm not complaining.

Chris from Promag Energy Group

Industry: Oil & Energy

Customer service is excellent

Customer service is phenomenal!!! Any time I have an issue two of the customer reps are always there to help me resolve any issue I am having. They always have a great attitude and are very courteous. I speak with one of them at least twice a week and she is amazing. I would highly recommend this system to anyone in this industry based solely on how well they treat their customers.

Pros

My favorite part of this system is the customer service.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that I can't see how many calls each agent has on the live dashboard.

Response from ChaseData

Replied November 2018

Chris, thank you for your review. We appreciate you take the time to give us your feedback. Our team prides themselves on having stellar service, all around! From every touch point at ChaseData, we want you to feel like you are our utmost important thing to us. Thank you again for taking the time to share this and being a loyal customer.

Kenneth from United Access insurance

Chase has been the answer to our phone success in achieving a 90% average on our answered calls!

Consistency

Pros

The product is easy to use and allows us to effectively manage our call center operations. From the reporting to real-time data, ChaseData helps meet our customer needs. They are also quick to reply and assist with any administration functions we need assistance with. The level of service we receive is amazing! Our Account Manager is always happy to assist. We have looked at other platforms, but continue to use Chase for its efficiency and sturdiness. It is truly the Ferrari of dialers.

Cons

Response from ChaseData

Replied March 2018

Kenneth, thank you for your review.

January 2016

Brian from CG3TEK INC

January 2016

We have been a Chase Data Call Center Customer since 2002

Pros

We have been using Chase Data Corp's Predictive Dialer since 2002 (13 Years). We had their Premise Based system at several locations ranging from 5-Users to 125-Users. The users loved the product because of the intuitive Interfaces and Quick Dialer Administrator and Agent training. We have been using the Cloud based systems for 5-years and it has been absolutely fantastic. We have gone months without having to contact the Technical Support Department and it is usually a functionality question. The product is very easy to integrate into your existing systems.

Cons

We don't have to call much but sometimes we have to go through several levels to get a Senior Tech. But the important thing is that they always answer the phone and always get back to you in a efficient manner

Daniel from Ring Marketing Grouop

Excellent Dialer

Pros

User friendly Dedicated and helpful support team Fantastic features Affordable compared to big name competitors The team at Chase Data is always trying to improve the features and quality of the system

Cons

Can't think of anything negative to say. Very grateful to have this software after years of dealing with big name dialers that cost a lot more, tons of tech issues, and the support was not helpful. Couldn't be happier to be using Chase Data for our business.

Response from ChaseData

Replied November 2018

Daniel, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate your feedback on your ChaseData experience. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

April 2016

Matthew from Sunset Ridge Exterors

April 2016

Great Value, Great System

Pros

Simplicity, ease of use and low cost is what I like best about Chase Data. I have a lot on my plate as a an owner of a construction company. Chase Data is easy to use and doesn't require a lot of attention. I've been using Chase for quite a few years I would guess since 2008. Last year I briefly tried one of their popular competitors one that many people have heard of and it was a horrible experience. They were constantly bugging me and their system didn't run nearly as well. I couldn't wait to get back running on Chase Data.

Cons

A few years ago we had problems with calls breaking up, but they have since fixed the problem. Although it has improved greatly over the last 3 or 4 years communication seems a little labored from time to time when we have questions or need tech. support.

Ludnel from Sant La

Handles large volumes of inbound calls and outbound calls with no downtime.

Much more efficient phonebank fundraising.

Pros

Easy to set up and very, very, very easy to train volunteer fundraising operators. Once our funds drives have ended we then use the system to follow up with pledge donors. Compared to our old process, ChaseData has yielded more net collected donations in less time. I would highly recommend this software to all non-profits.

Cons

There really are no cons but we learned that we need more broadband bandwidth because of the volume of calls the system was able to handle. We secured more bandwidth, problem solved.

Response from ChaseData

Replied October 2017

Thank you Ludnel for your review.

Jenna from Zuni Telesales

Zuni Telesales Review

Pros

ChaseData allows us manage our lead base with simplicity and manipulate our data how and when we want real time without importing and exporting the list every time. I like that we can not only monitor our agents phone calls but look at there screen through desktop sharing, that makes managing agents a lot easier. I also like that I can get a live person on the phone when I need to and send in a support ticket and get it handled immediately, I run a call center and right now is important in this business. For a company to be able to offer all this and be one of the most cost effective solutions out there is truly a blessing for call centers!

Cons

There is no ability to have Voice Mails or Reports automatically emailed.

Arvin from WSS

Great dialer & essential for call centers

Overall, ChaseData Call Center works perfectly and we couldn't be happier with the results we got thanks to it.

Pros

User interface is simple and efficient. Awesome aftermarket support team. We can customize the platform to however we need it to be.

Cons

It is highly recommend to check first with internet provider whether they can handle the high bandwidth ChaseData Call Center uses. Self help options for other features could be great. This will make all users familiar with each tools.

Walter from Merchantg Lynx Services

August 2016

Chase Data software has helped by increasing call center productivity

Pros

What I like about the software is that it is very user friendly and even a person with little tech knowledge can use this system.The new software upgrades are great, from being able to download reports to the automatic recording is a great tool for our call center. Chase Data employees are very polite and always willing to help whether its a big issue or something that is as simple as how to log in.

Cons

I can honestly say I have nothing negative to say about the product or vendor.

Josh from Czar marketing

All positive

Pros

Billing department is always spot on and always reachable with questions Easy to work with people

Cons

All positive at this point the team has grown and all seems to be working correctly.

Response from ChaseData

Replied February 2018

Thank you Joshua for your review!

Todd from General Agency Service

Customer service is outstanding . Owner is a genius. Great company .

Any time I need help they are there. The functionality and simplicity is fantastic. Best system ever. Priced right .

Pros

Ease and comfort . Huns along.

Cons

Can't think of any.

Response from ChaseData

Replied March 2017

Thank you Todd! We think you are pretty awesome too.

Arlen from Trophy Run Call Center

Exceeded my expectations

I have been working with Dialers for 15 years and I have experience with several different systems. I had used Chase briefly in my previous employment and when my new company decided to look for a new solution I recommended we give Chase a try. After a test run we decided to make the change and have been using Chase for a little over a month. We are very pleased with all aspects of the system. It is very user friendly with a a shallow learning curve. The data management app is full featured and easily manipulated. Recordings are very accessible and the DNC management is easy to use with virtually no instruction needed. The reporting feature is well rounded and supplies detailed reports that can be exported in different formats. The help files need a little work and the scripting doesn't give us as many options as we would like, but Dan Cleary and his guys are responsive to all of our questions and issues. I look forward to a long and productive relationship with Chase.

Response from ChaseData

Replied October 2015

Thank you for the great review, everyone here at ChaseData is 100% committed to creating, customizing and supporting the very best call center software solutions with one goal in mind - your call center's success. Your praise has been passed throughout our company and will serve to inspire everyone here to "live up to" your sterling review. Sincerely, A. Macklai, CEO/Founder

March 2016

Chad from Buckeye Impact Group

March 2016

Outbound Sales

Pros

Really enjoyed the ease of using the program as a representative, in regards to making client notes, dispositions, and ease of finding information. We employ a good amount of people aged 40 and up and they were adapt to using a computer. As for an administrator, loading leads was easy, and finding and pulling reports was a breeze.

Cons

Whenever there were issues, there was a lot of problems that surfaced. Working with Chase for over two years, there was a problem every time, so maybe have more end-user testing before releasing.

February 2015

Brian from Interjacence

February 2015

If you use a different dialer in your operations, I recommend switching to ChaseData!

In a Contract CTO position for a client (NDA), I tried two other dialers. They both failed miserably! Problems switching to Chase Dialer Fixed: * Imports and Exports from the Database are a Snap. * Managing Campaigns, seriously easy. * Sales Support Before, During Testing and Once Live EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS. * Agents were up and running within hours with limited training because it is so intuitive. * Productivity as a Result? WOW! It is easy to "Think" you are saving money with a cheaper solution, until you use this and see what you didn't get from the others, because your previous dialer simply can't compare. Real Time Reports you don't have to check your inbox for, live, on the monitor with the capability to monitor, coach, barge into any call from anywhere you can access the web. Reports that don't need to be produced by aggregating data from multiple sources. Log in, select what you want and click, full history and stats to within seconds of real time.

Response from ChaseData

Replied October 2015

Thank you for the great review, everyone here at ChaseData is 100% committed to creating, customizing and supporting the very best call center software solutions with one goal in mind - your call center's success. Your praise has been pass throughout our company and will serve to inspire everyone here to "live up to" your sterling review. Sincerely, A. Macklai, CEO/Founder

Robert from TBDC, Inc.

Chase Data Superior System and Excellent Service

Pros

I have tried most of the Call Center Services over the past 20 years, the Chase Data System has all the features and benefits of the huge high cost systems and it is all web based. Any time there is a problem I get fast assistance, as most know that is rare with this type of vendor. The system is very easy to use and has a better contact ratio than most VOIP based systems. We look forward to the new moving to their new platform as we hear it has even more useful features to make our job even easier.

Cons

Not as many training videos as we might like, but not to much we do not like about the vendor or the product, it is one vendor that requires very little attention as the service is spot on, refreshing to say the least.

April 2015

Kathy from Wendover Corp

April 2015

User friendly, numerous informative reports to choose from, friendly customer service

About 7 or 8 years ago when my company made the transition from manual dialing to a predictive dialer for our market research reps, we had tried several companies previous to ChaseData. ChaseData seemed to be the best fit for what we were looking for at that time, which was basically a user friendly software. Through some testing and several upgrades over the years, I can say that ChaseData was the right choice. Whenever we needed changes made to the software to benefit the company's production, ChaseData always complied. Despite a few "hiccups" with these changes, any issues were resolved in a timely manner. When new reps came on board with my company, ChaseData takes numerous calls helping them downloading the software and also checking for any issues they may have on their own pc's to prevent the software from working up to it's potential My company has continued to grow over the years and ChaseData software has helped in making that possible.

Response from ChaseData

Replied October 2015

December 2015

Adam from The Luxury Vacation Clubs.com

December 2015

Chasing the Competition Away!!

We were searching for a predictive dialer solution to replace our in-house ViciDial set up. Having worked with legacy systems in the past such as Noble Sysytems, and Spitfire, I knew what I was looking for in a dialer. I was a little leary of using a SaaS cloub based solution, and placing the controls over the dialling algorithims in the hands of someone else..but I must say that I have been pleasantly surprised ath not only the ease of use and set-up, but the reliability as well. Chase does deliver on the 99.99 % uptime promise, we have had only one day where there was a hardware failure in the data center, that affected our dialer, but the guys at Chase were upfront about it, worked around the clock to get us back up, and provided a generous credit for the inconvenience. Embracing technology, whether new or legacy is not without risk, any whomever you choose for your dialling needs will at somepoint or another have an issue. Hence the standard 99.99% uptime . For my call center which consists of 16 agents, working 2 shifts of 6 hrs each, we couldn't be happier with Chase Data in every aspect of my dealings with Chase, even down to the billing department. I HIGHY recommend CHASE DATA as an outbound or blended solution, you wont be disappointed.

Robert from National & Texas Business Development Centers

June 2015

Hands down the best dialer program we have ever used

After using, testing and talking to other predictive dialing systems we found Chase Data, we were skeptical at first as we have tried so many other systems to support our call center(s) and the one were using was constantly dropping calls, to much lag time after words were said before the other party heard them and never ending static we decided to change. After explaining our situation, Dan and G were extremely helpful and had us set up and dialing again in no time with none of the problems were experienced with the other vendors. I have been running call centers for over 25 years and it is refreshing to find a vendor like Chase Data that cares as much about our success as we do. Bravo Zulu (Military term for Job Well Done) to the team over there, we look forward to seeing what the future has in store with what we consider one of our most trusted vendors.

Response from ChaseData

Replied October 2015

Lynnsey Anner from Clinical Studies Company

Support for a new customer.

The call center functionality is new for our business and ChaseData has made the transition very smooth for us. Anytime I have questions or require support ChaseData is able to set up a meeting to walk me through or their Chatline has assisted me. All my interactions have been very positive. This software will assist me in tracking performance and managing my customer's contact in a more efficient manner.

Pros

The system is very easy to use. Any questions I have had have been handled professional and efficiently . My account rep, as well as the online chat support, have been extremely helpful and attentive. I have utilized these support methods numerous times.

Cons

I am still learning the system but I have not found any cons at this time.

Response from ChaseData

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback.

HENRY from leisure travel consultants

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

I USUALLY DON'T LEAVE REVIEWS, I MORE SO READ THEM WHILE DOING RESEARCH BUT THIS PRODUCT DEFINITELY DESERVES MY KIND WORDS. FIRST THING, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS GREAT. THE PRODUCT IS EASY TO USE AND NAVIGATE EVEN ON YOUR FIRST TIME OF USE, BUT IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT ARE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND ALWAYS ANSWER ANY QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE. 2ND THING, THERE IS SO MUCH THAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE PRODUCT. IM REGULARLY FINDING OUT NEW THINGS THAT I CAN DO TO BE EVEN MORE EFFICIENT. MY ADVICE TO ANY BUSINESS RUNNING A SALES ROOM, CUSTOMER SERVICE ROOM OR TECH SUPPORT ROOM WOULD BE TO TRY THIS PRODUCT OUT FIRST.......

Pros

-GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECH SUPPORT -PRODUCT CONTAINS MANY TOOLS TO BE EFFICIENT

Rob from Platinum Choice Healthcare

Extremely satisfied with Chase Data and their Support , Nick is one of the best there .

Sales . Alot of sales .

Pros

It works and is stable , also takes out voicemails and is a power house software. Compared to other dialers we have used in the past this one is hands down the best in the industry .

Cons

Wish they had a App for Admin for mobile or tablet device to use when your away from the office to see the dashboard at all times .

Response from ChaseData

Replied June 2017

Thank you Rob for your review. Our team appreciates your feedback.

May 2016

Brian from BCJ Marketing,LLC

May 2016

Wouldn't use another dailer for my business!!

Pros

There are many things about it that I really love. The customer service is top notch. The ease of training my people on it was a breeze. Overall, great dialer and very affordable to any size business!!

Cons

I have not seen anything that I don't like about it...

Samuel from CallStar

Chase Data is exactly what we were looking for!

Chase Data is exactly what we were looking for! The software itself is easy to use, accomplishes what we need to be successful, and helped us grow as a company. To top it off, working with the people at Chase has been an even greater part of this amazing experience. Their willingness to help and make sure everything runs smoothly has been over and above what many others would do!

Pros

- Ease of use - Visually appealing - Great tech support team - Condenses what would otherwise be complicated material and makes it usable for even a novice

Cons

- Very few times a bug would occur such as a button not working, but with the great tech support at Chase it has never slowed us down or been a issue.

Matt from NexGreen

Industry: Law Enforcement

Callcenter review

Pros

The software is modern, customer service is fantastic!

Cons

Software updated without proper notification.

Response from ChaseData

Replied February 2019

Thank you Matt for your review! We appreciate your input and feedback always.

Carlos from US Health Exchange

Very good positive experience... support is awesome!!!

Pros

Software comes with a lot of great features for Admin and Agent side. Very useful tools make easy the work using this Dialer App. Best part, you can integrate links into it. making easier the access for the Agent.

Cons

Overall, no negative complaints about it.

Response from ChaseData

Replied January 2019

Thank you Carlos for your review. We appreciate this.

Sara from Telemarketing

Great software for a reasonable price

Pros

It’s a pretty well rounded and easy to use dialer. Support gets back to you fast. You pay a flat monthly rate for unlimited calling plus voicemail included.

Cons

I closed and reopened my business with only two people and I could no longer get an account because they don’t allow less than two.

Rafael from SimplyLeads.Com

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

5 star service

10/10 will recoomend to everyone in the call center industry

Pros

When things dont go as expected they have a great customer service team

Cons

That you cant have more then one admin on one PC ( multiple campaigns)

Response from ChaseData

Replied February 2019

Thank you Rafael for your review and kind words. We always appreciate your feedback.

Justin from Lakeside Marketing Group LLC

August 2016

ChaseData is the Best Predictive Dialer on the marker by far.

Pros

My favorite thing about the dialer software is their is very little lag time between calls and the sub campaign feature really sets you target your lists. I also like the easy set-up for adding additional call reps.

Cons

Nothing at this time. If I have a problem it is fixed in a timely manner.

November 2013

Nichelle from Adzzup Inc.

November 2013

Top Notch Service and Support Team!!

We have used many different auto dialer systems and Chase Data has them ALL beat! Not only because of their easy to use and easy to understand software but because of the Awesome support team they have working along side! One representative we work with 99% of the time goes above and beyond to tend to our needs, there's no smoke and mirrors or any flaming hoops to jump through. They are always on top of it and do what they can to get any and all issues resolved promptly - in most cases within minutes! We have recommended Chase Data to many different establishments and will continue to do so! Chase Data has the best team any business could ask to work along side with! Keep up the amazing work guys - we appreciate you!!

Response from ChaseData

Replied October 2015