• Pros

• "Very easy to use, really quick to get out a message and priced very inexpensively"

• "Very easy and personal way to reach ALL my clients. I did not need to be concerned with whether the number was a cell number or land line. All clients were reached. "

• "DialMyCalls is very cost effective all while having the ability to send mass phone calls, texts, and emails to multiple contact groups quickly."

• Cons

• "The text message feature is one of my favorites, however, I wish it allowed more characters as well as the ability to receive replies at no extra charge."

• "I wish that it didn't have to add a contact in Zapier before I can send the message out, but it still works as it should and fully automated."

• "Of course you lose the opportunity to have a two way conversation but the extra push to talk feature helps with that if folks want to talk with us further."

Browse DialMyCalls Reviews

Jeffrey from Community Faith

Great auto-call service

In the old days we would have to call everyone personally, one at a time. there is still a place for that but to get out general reminders and announcements, it would take hours. Now we do it in a couple minutes.

Pros

We love this service. We are able to break our call lists into multiple groups so if we need to get a message to certain group, no problem but we can also send an event announcement to everyone.

Reasons for Choosing DialMyCalls

Cost vs benefit. Great services at ver affordable price.

Anthony from Danbury-Bethel SDA Church

Happy customer

The staff is very helpful and friendly.

Pros

I am able to record one message and send it out to all my members at one time.

Cons

The app does not have all the features that the online version has.

Reasons for Choosing DialMyCalls

The response of the staff to my inquiry.

Joanne from Community Bowling Centers

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Makes Automated Calling a Snap!

DialMyCalls allows me to reach out quickly and efficiently to all of my customers, and in a cost-effective manner. I'm really happy with their product and pricing.

Pros

Easy to use platform Easy to generate relevant reports Easy to schedule outgoing calls from office or on the road

Cons

I have multiple locations, and for each one I have a separate account. It would be nice to have one umbrella account from which I could administrate all of my locations.

Phil from Zion Lutheran Church

Best Phone/Text Notification Software!

Having this service available whenever we need it is a blessing!

Pros

We had searched and tried a few other services for notifying our members when the church had to close for inclement weather. DialMyCalls is just perfect for us! It works with us as we grow and folks leave; very easy to edit! It's also an exceptionable value for the buck!

Cons

We're ever so thankful to have this software on hand should we need it! We will have a regular testing of the service from time to time... but can't think of anything negative!

Alberto from Conozca Israel, LLC

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Best Broadcasting SMS solution I have found ...

Overall I am thrilled with the solution. It enables my staff and I to per-schedule important updates for our customers before they set to travel, during and after travel. From a customer satisfaction standpoint - it's a hit for our business. Our customers are grateful we are on top of our game - simply because we are sending them text messages along the way and keeping them from any surprises.

Pros

There are great things to like about Dial My Calls. 1) It's price point - It is Priced Right 2) Ease of use - which just became easier with their latest rollout 3) Customer Service

Cons

I really wish the solution would provide support for external area codes that are still a part of the United States. However, it's such a negligible impact to my business that I am able to deal with it, using copy and paste!

Paul from BENCHMARK BAPTIST FELLOWSHIP

IT Really Works!

9.5 out of 10! Love it. Use it regularly. The prices are fair and affordable.

Pros

IT is very economical, easy to use, effective!

Cons

There are a few minor areas that should allow user customization of settings. For example, when you initiate a "Recording" by phone, it should use a cookie to retain and prepopulate the phone number to call field. That is not a huge issue, but there are three or four small things like that which could be improved.

Reasons for Choosing DialMyCalls

I received a referral from another user. I investigated the product. I used the "free" broadcast as a test (for several calls). It worked! It still works today. We have been using DMC for several years and love it.

Cody from The One Service

Industry: Facilities Services

Up and running in 5 minutes....

We use this as a service company to remind our customers about their upcoming appointments in the evening after our office is closed. Customers enjoy it and make us look very professional.

Pros

It was really simple to set up. I was up and running in 5 minutes and we have continued to use it. Once set up it runs on auto-pilot, thanks to the Zapier integration. They also have a pay-as-you-go plan so we only pay for what we need and no monthly fee.

Reasons for Choosing DialMyCalls

Did not require a subscription or paid plan.

Lisa from First Baptist Church of Bonneau

Easy to use and saves time

DialMyCalls is a great tool! I absolutely would not do with out it again. The amount of time DialMyCalls saves me completely out weighs the yearly cost to use it.

Pros

What I like most is that it didn't take a lot of time to figure out how to use the program. With a few simple steps, you can notify everyone (or just a few) in your contact group using DialMyCalls. I especially like the being able to set up different groups for those who prefer text messages, voice calls, or emails. Another feature that I enjoy is the text to speech feature----which I use very often. Although it is very easy to send a message using your personal voice, I prefer to just type what needs to be said and hit send.

Reasons for Choosing DialMyCalls

We were referred by another organization.

Lutes from First Haitian Baptist Church of Orlando

Easy as 1,2..3

Dialmycalls made my life extremely easy when it comes to sending messages and effectively informing my church members of current and upcoming events.

Pros

The best part of the software for me is the convenient APP that can be used to easily scheduled or send a broadcast to all of our church members instantly. Having the ability to get your own personal vanity number and sending the people voice messages is a plus also.

Cons

The credit is a little confusing. I think it should just receivers. i.e 200 credits=200 recipients. It was a little confusing for me at first.

Reasons for Choosing DialMyCalls

customer service, vanity number, voice and text messages and the Phone App of course that is the best part.

Kreda from Rising Star

Great for Church Groups and Choirs!

As I stated in what I like best, I'm cutting down on time having to contact each individual caller and musician by sending out one broadcast message.

Pros

I really love DialMyCalls. I'm the president of our church's Mass Choir and we have callers assigned to each section. When there's an important message, I send a broadcast message to the musicians as well as the callers and they call their section list. It's very efficient, meaning I don't have to call each person individually because let's face it, some people don't know how to get off the phone. LOL!

Cons

The only thing I dislike is how it rounds up the time used. I initially wanted to use this free version, but sometimes, the messages are longer than 30 minutes.

Taina from Atlantis Self Storage

Industry: Warehousing

Great Product, needs a little tweeking. :0)

Thank you for the opportunity to share this with you. Good luck! Overall, great product. I am very happy with it.

Pros

What I like most of the DialMyCalls software: - User Friendly; - Response time is immediate, amazing!; - Great access to reports, reports provide a comprehensive receipt of calls made; - I love the fact that I can create caller groups to organize my contact list better, (super nice); - Cuts my workload in half; - Customers response is positive; - Made affordable. Perfect for small busnesses, like ours. I truly appreciate that, too, being I am paying out of pocket so that my boss dosen't reject the concept due to budget.

Cons

What I least like about DialMyCalls software: - The Spanish recording feature has a glitch, when I pick the Spanish language The male voice is audiable and at a good pace. The female voice is rushed and fewer pauses. With that being said, still on the Spanish option when adding the "" feature to get a little gap between sentences, the original Spanish voices are cancelled out and the English voice is now reading the message, which totally distorts the message. It gives it horrible "Gringo" sound effect. It's funny as hell, but not usable, therefore there is no feature to allow Spanish messages created to make necessary audio adjustments; - There is no way of pulling up the written portion of a recorded message to make adjustments after it has been created; - Reports do not include the name of the contact, only the phone number; - When creating a new broadcast, there is no way of returning to the previous step without having to start over; - When adding multiple phone numbers, it will not allow to duplicate a name, (what is up with that?) Nor, does it have the capacity to add duplicate phone numbers on the single contact.

Lee from Cassady Schiller CPAs & Advisors

Great for text blasts to keeping the staff in the loop of events

I have used several different programs at different cost and different companies. I have found that this one is by far the better fit for the needs we have for it. I can see where it can keep the staff and partners informed with a simple text blast as well as able to be setup as a good marketing tool for clients without spamming them either.

Pros

Taking advantage of the credits plan for text messages vs. a monthly service fee helps make it more affordable and apt to be used. It is a great program for small and medium size businesses to be able to sue with out the large overhead of some programs.

Cons

When setting up the program it can at first be overwhelming. But if you take your time and follow the FAQ and think out what you need vs. want it s tarts to make sense and becomes easy to use.

Shirley from Hudson Cook, LLP

Industry: Law Practice

DialMyCalls is easy & inexpensive

Our firm uses DialMyCalls for inclement weather and emergency notices. We also use it as notification when one of our offices is closed. Prior to using DialMyCalls, we sent notices by email which may have been missed by many employees. Everyone receives and pays attention to the texts and is aware of what's going on in real time.

Pros

DialMyCalls is simple to use, it's fast and inexpensive. Unlike other companies, DialMyCalls requires no long term contracts, no large deposits or credit checks, and the simple instructions and ease of use allows you to use it when needed without having to locate instructions on how to send a blast email if you forget. Adding funds to your account when needed works well for us.

Cons

More characters allowed would be a plus.

John from The Arc of Livingston-Wyoming

We are a not for profit organization and use the software to communicate transportation issues to the more than 900 individuals that we serve. The product allows me to get the word out for an emergency weather closing or delay in a very efficient manner. The people we serve and our employees have become dependent upon the calls and texts. We also recently started sending out advocacy information to our families. The best price product on the market

Pros

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We have not experienced any issues.

Amy from Kids Exchange

Great Service!

Very easy to use. Service was great and I was able to reach my customers quickly and efficiently.

Pros

Cons

I wish it were free :) But considering that does not exist, this is a great value.

Reasons for Choosing DialMyCalls

I really liked the feature where the message wait for the answering machine greeting to stop before activating my recorded message. This was important to me. I also like that cell numbers are called as well as landlines. Also, the price was a great value.

Tricia from Wayside Christian School

Very Satisfied Customer

I am able to connect with all our parents quickly and easily.

Pros

I like that I can log in from anywhere and send an instant communication to all my parents or just a select few. I have pre-recorded items that I use frequently so that I can just click on the message I want to send. It is easy to use and the price is reasonable.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that when I'm on my phone I can't access my previous texts to reuse.

Kris from St. Michael's Lutheran Church

Great Way to Keep Congregations Updated

Pros

This is a quick and easy way to send robo-calls to your church members. Update them on severe weather, the weekly activities, or special events. Can be used on a desktop or via smartphone app. Offers both text, voice and voicemail options. You can record your own voice or use the robo-voice features.

Cons

If you use this less than once a week, buy the pay-as-you-go credits rather than the flat monthly fee.

DialMyCalls is a great system to keep touch with everyone in multiple networks!

Pros

Cons

The app needs some updating as far as the overall user interface and ease of use. When searching for contacts you can only see 10 at a time and when you have a group of 1,000 and are not able to search for a specific person on the app it makes it time consuming to look up information.

Judith from Academy of Lifelong Learning

A real time saver

We have no problems whatsoever with this company and highly recommend it to anyone needing the service they provide

Pros

I don’t think our group could function effectively without DialMyCalls. I remember what is was like years ago when we had ineffective and time consuming phone chains that took hours to accomplish what now takes minutes. We are so thankful for this company.

Cons

Can’t think of a thing. They keep the service current and customer service is excellent.

Teresa from Bethlehem Lutheran Church

Definately Recommend

Although our business size is 11-50 employees, we are able to utilize this software to quickly share information to the more than 350 members of our congregation. This tool is effective and dependable, and there's never been a cause to seek a different option.

Pros

Easy to implement, relatively easy to maintain and update. Great reporting tools. The app is excellent - very easy to use.

Cons

The search doesn't automatically clear even when signing out and signing back in. There's no way to print a report of those on our contact list. Although customer service is readily available there's lack here and I will explore all other avenues before contacting them.

Reasons for Choosing DialMyCalls

This came highly recommended from a colleague. It met all of our needs and for a fair price.

William from Kiwanis Club of Easton

Industry: Philanthropy

Kiwanis Loves Dial My Calls

we have used Dial My Calls to announce to our Kiwanis Club members the weekly meeting information for over probably 6 years. And its simple and quick to use for fast, emergency notifications.

Pros

ease of use access from smartphone is just as easy as from desktop very reasonable price

Cons

i really have not found anything that is an issue

LORETTA from Accounting

Easy, effective client contacts

We use DialMyCalls to contact clients of a volunteer tax preparation service. The calls remind clients of their appointment and what documents to bring. We have much less trouble with missed appointments and the clients are better prepared.

Pros

It is quick and easy to record a message and set up calls. The cost is very reasonable. There seems to be good customer support available, but I never needed it because the system was so easy.

Cons

Setting up contact groups was a little confusing at first.

Lynn from Lynn Haven Baptist Church

Dial My Calls

Went from a slow single-call calling systems to online system which calls and texts messages as soon as we hit send. We love it!

Pros

easy to use from any device; speed of calling; customer service.

Cons

We don't have any complaints at this time...

William from The McClain Group LLC

Amazing .... wasn't sure at first but after my 1st use --- WOW!!

Saves so much time and employee cost in making the calls that had to be made to many prospects.

Pros

Very easy to use. When I had a questions, customer service was right there for me. Always adding new features to make our job easier.

Cons

Haven't found a reason to not like this software.

Time saver

Positive since day one. Quick response to questions. Also liked how you could test the software before spending money.

Pros

The amount of time saved by sending out one call instead of hundreds of individual calls

Cons

The site maybe slow to load due to large number of graphics on the page

Matt from Carter Bank & Trust

Easy to use notification system for voice, email and SMS text

Pros

Very easy to upload massive customer lists. Love the ability to have it appear that the call is coming from your Customer Servicing number, type in a message that is converted to a voice call - but also sent simultaneously via email or SMS text.

Cons

On occasion, it appears that the incoming phone call is coming from a European number, which confuses customers.

Timothy from WhiteTech

A must for working with volunteers

I use DialMyCalls for our Church and its ministries. It is a necessity for our food pantry which depends on rallying volunteers to unload our supply truck and preparing for community distribution. In weather situations such as bad weather cancellations, alerts can be recorded and distributed in five minutes. Cost is negligible. A great bargain for any Church who needs to contact circles of volunteers.

Pros

You can build groups to select a circle of volunteers with one click. New contacts are easy to add.

Cons

The phone ap is difficult to use on the road. This can be overcome by planning when a laptop is available to set everything up except the message.

Aaron from Grace Baptist Church

Our go to telecommunication software

We use this software to communicate things such as health updates, church reminders, and emergency alerts for our church family. We have found it to be one of the best services we could have ever invested in as a church.

Pros

The things we like most about this software is it ease of use, price points, and the ability to both use the app on our phones or the website on the computer to communicate with our audience.

Cons

The only negative thing that we could comment on is the need to completely block a person in the group if we need to send a message concerning that persons family or loved one.

Aaron from Grace Baptist Church

A must for churches!

This has been our go to to announce things such as prayer requests, special service announcements, reminders, and weather closings.

Pros

Easy way to communicate with church members both through text and calls. Has a great app that can be used on the phone. Revolutionized how we communicate with our church for special events and other news and announcements. Customer service was EXCEPTIONAL!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about this software at all as it has been relatively worry free from the moment we set it up.

Great for reminder calls

Pros

This software is relatively easy to use. You can schedule weekly automatic calls that can be automated or recorded with your own voice.

Cons

Adding in multiple phone numbers to schedule automatic calls to groups can be relatively time consuming, but once it's done it's done which is nice.

Dial My Calls is a great tool for any organization

We are able to send out mass alerts when something needs to be changed and have benefited by keeping everyone connected.

Pros

Where do I start? I love all of the features this system offers such as different groups for contacts, multiple ways to record, various options to purchase credits, automated opt out recording, text messaging options, and the list goes on!

Cons

The only thing I dislike is the functionality of the app. It could be updated to have a better user interface and better efficiency.

Jason from Findlay Masonic Lodge

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Solid, Easy to Use, Affordable Protuct

Very great! The product is easy to use and customer support is great.

Pros

The software is user friendly and very affordable, and offers integration with third parties.

Cons

It integrates 95% with Mailchimp. While the existing integration is great, the remaining 5% lack of complete integration is a bit of a pain and takes manual work and workarounds to resolve.

Reasons for Choosing DialMyCalls

Ease of use, affordability, and Mailchimp integration

John from Fishman, Inc.

Does just what I need

Pros

It's very simple to use and easy to train others to use it. For all the times that we've used it the job was done perfectly every time. We use it for snow and other emergency notifications to employees so reliability is critical.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of that I dislike.

Great Service!

Awesome service for those wanting to communicate and impact large and different groups of people.

Pros

Easy to use with lots of different communication options--voice, email & text!

Cons

Not as easy to export lists to ther services.

Erin from Hotel

Church Review

Pros

I like that the software is pretty easy to use and works really well. This week we had a lot of snow and sent a message to members that church service was moved from Sunday to Friday. We wouldn't have been able to accomplish the date change without the software.

Cons

It makes it a little difficult to reach older members who don't answer phone numbers they don't recognize.

Kristen from CRM Rental Mgmt

Works Great!

Pros

It is easy to use and takes very little time to send a message out.

Cons

Sometimes I have technical issues with the site, but that may just be my computer.

Jackie from Corpus Christi Ladies Guild

My Experience with Dial My Calls

It has been great to send out a message and know that everyone involved got the same information, immediately. It has been a great asset to our communication.

Pros

The quickness with which I am able to verify that people received the call.

Cons

In the section where you add a new contact, the phone number line was confusing. When you began typing the area code, several examples would pop up. if you selected one, it would enter the three digits in th box for area code and the next box, also. Would have to correct ie all the time.

Deanna from Oregon Backflow Testing

Industry: Public Safety

Dial My Calls

I like that I don't have to call over hundreds of customers. This software save me time and hourly wages. You can split up your call list so you can handle whatever load you want. Also, you can set a time and day to send your message. This software is easy to set up and easy to use. The options for purchasing points is easy and has many options. In addition you can review how many customers answered the phone and how many went to voice mail.

Pros

I can reach a multitude of customers in one call. I like that I can use my own voice and that the phone number displayed is my business line.

Cons

For me I have to remove all my previous contacts and load new ones each time. Not to much of a big deal.

Kirsten from CS Thrive!

Good for Text Blasts and ability to pay as you go

Pros

We used this to send a text message to our list. it was very simple to use and you did not have to buy into a monthly plan. The options were cost effective. Wish they had covert voicemail but they don't, however they do have regular recorded calls they can blast out to your lists.

Cons

message had a character limit costing you more for longer messages, making it difficult for us to fit our weblink which we had shortened. Also they don't have the ability to leave a vm on phone without the phone ringing. So had to buy another service SlyBroadcast for this ability.

Edward from Knights of Columbus 4999

Great site for making large number of calls & email to organization members

Notifying members of what is happening

Pros

The ease of making recordings and scheduling phone calls

Cons

How to update the database so that we do not need to check every name but reload updated database

Elizabeth from Palmetto Dunes POA

Industry: Facilities Services

Easy to set up and use

We use this for sending out hurricane evacuation information to our property owners. As this information is very timely, the software was easy to use on the go. And the fact that we could pay as we go instead of a monthly fee (bc we only have hurricanes a few months out of the year) was great.

Pros

It was very easy to send out a text message-even from my phone.

Cons

The user dashboard could've been more streamlined.

Reasons for Choosing DialMyCalls

No monthly fees-able to just pay when we need it.

Robert from Gilbert & Sullivan Society of Maine

Perfect for our small group

We use Dial My Calls to make emergency announcements of cancellations (these happen a lot when you live in Maine). And, now that we're used to it, regular reminders and announcements.

Pros

I like everything about it. It fills a need we badly needed to have filled. It was easy to set up. It has worked flawlessly every time we've been called on to use it (for making emergency announcements to our group). It is priced right, and very well worth the small cost.

Cons

That we only started using it recently. Seriously, it is so much better to use Dial My Calls than to use our old, manual phone chain.

Reasons for Choosing DialMyCalls

Dial My Calls looked like it would be easy to use and a good buy. That worked out extremely well.

David from The Gideons International

Great time saver

Frequently, I need to remind members about an upcoming meeting or a change to a meeting time or location. Many of our members do not use email or texting, so the only solution is to call them. This saves me making 20 to 30 phone calls each month.

Pros

I can, inexpensively, broadcast a message to all or a portion of the members of my organization in just a couple of minutes. This software saves me hours of phone calls and getting stuck in time consuming small talk when a member answers the phone. I love this software and recommend it to anyone in charge of communicating to members of a non-profit organization.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software. I have no complaints about this software.

Increased Program Attendance

Pros

This program has been a great way to send text reminders to our members to send links for program registration. It has increased our average evening program attendance by 25%.

Cons

We have not had any complaints about this program. Great resource!

John from First Presbyterian Church of Jerseyville

My review

A great service that allows us to quickly contact members with time sensitive information.

Pros

The ease of use combined with the good value for the money.

Cons

If I had to choose something, it would be that messages longer than 30 seconds double the unit cost.

RENEE from Rancho Vallecitos Mobile Estates

BEST THING WE EVER DID!

Save me time, money and a lot of effort! No more hand delivering to 340 homes, sometimes multiple times a day! We've recovered so much time with this added efficiency!

Pros

I love the ability to instantaneously get the important information out to everyone at the same time. OR the ability to customize lists, so that I only send information to specific people. The ease of use is amazing!

Cons

I can't think of one single CON. It's literally made us so much more efficient! We're very pleased!

N/A DOESN'T APPLY