• Pros

• "The system structure and functionalities are superb. and the tech support team is always very helpful"

• "The Software is Very Easy to Use by everyone..."

• "easy to learn quickly and customer service was ok "

• Cons

• "A little tough to use, but theres great customer service."

• "kept having phone issues, needed a way to integrate my crm notes easier, more streamlined"

• "It's delayed, but that could be simply related to our internet provider. I do know that my President occasionally checks in and listens to my conversations, too. That could be why it's doing this. "

Browse Sales Sling Reviews

Nick from Oil & Energy

Industry: Oil & Energy

Been a good ride so far....

We use Sales Sling for a Dialer, and CRM. It has worked great for both.

Pros

I love how versatile the software is. All calls are recorded and cataloged with the correct contacts.

Cons

That it can only be used as a dialer while using Google Chrome, and is not able to be used on mobile devices.

Steven from Enhanced Payment Systems

SalesSling For Our Company

We never had such a good all in one software that basically runs our call center.Its ease could be taught to anyone and its great that we can monitor and step in on calls too right from our own desk. The customer service is impeccable. They know and get support tickets done super quick. They are also always on top of their game on updates and knowing whats wrong as soon as it occurs.

Pros

the function ability and ease of use is incredible never though it could be so easy. The monitoring is probably the best though.

Cons

i dont think their are any cons. the only thing i don't like is when you have two windows open it wont let you use the soft phone. Then you have to close out the windows hit shift+ F5 and re-sign in.

Aaron from Westfield Funding LLC

Fast CRM

I wanted to increase the output of phone calls. Sales sling is amazing at doing that.

Pros

Ability to make calls extremely fast with one touch dialing and one button logging. There is a lot to love about this CRM if you need your people to make calls at a rapid pace. It is not out of the question to double your call output. Short learning curve to get up and running.

Cons

Our company name doesn't show up on the caller ID. Since we are a financial institution, it is very important that people see our company name when we call. There are some minor issues that need to be worked out.

Benefit to some

Pros

It's functionality adds value in specific departments -- the reporting features, the track of internal data, etc.

Cons

However the added benefit is limited to specific departments. The Salesling phone feature doesn't provide any added benefit to certain departments because of its limited capabilities -- no transfer, conference, etc. -- and frequent bugs.

Response from Sales Sling

Replied February 2019

Hi, thank you for the feedback! Our web phone does actually have conferencing and transferring capabilities. You can even set up dispositions to automatically transfer/conf. in certain users or phone numbers. We may also be able to help out with some of the other limitations you are experiencing. We would love to hear from you at support@salessling.com or 888-205-9746

Scott from AMP Payment Systems

Easy to use software

I have been using this software since it was released. Much easier to use then sales force. I truly like that it has an integrated phone and can be used as a dialer.

Pros

Completely customization to each user. Easy to navigate around. Full calendar with appointment reminders. Its a complete Dialer, CRM, and Applicant tracking system.

Cons

Sometimes when you are working in the bucket view, it does not save the settings or buckets you have open.

Response from Sales Sling

Replied February 2019

Thank you for the review, Scott! We appreciate your business!

ADAM from VersiPOS

Great CRM for a competitive price

We were an early adopter of this CRM software and found it extremely flexible. Although the backend of their system will take some time to learn thoroughly, the front end user portal is simple and intuitive, making it easy to train new staff in higher turnover positions. The staff at Sales Sling are friendly and helpful, and were always prompt and courteous when we needed support or had questions. There are many options out there for this type of software, but the value we got from Sales Sling could be hard to match. I would definitely recommend this as a viable option to friends shipping for a new CRM.

Pros

CRM is very customizable to make it exactly what you need for your specific businesss

Cons

Some customization options are complex and require detailed knowledge of the system

Perry from Nanotech Engineering Inc.

Industry: Fund-Raising

The Best

Pros

The Software is Very Easy to Use by everyone...

Cons

The times that we use the software have been pretty positive....

Response from Sales Sling

Replied May 2019

Thank you for the positive feedback, Perry!

Adam from VersiTech

Great basic tools for a startup call center

Sales Sling has been a great company to work with. They are very nimble and have a start-up mentality that makes them drive harder than the big guys to please their customers. This system includes all the basic functions most small call centers require, but may be missing features found in more expensive alternatives.

Pros

Sales Sling software is simple and easy to use, with highly customizable workflows and a built-in auto-dialer

Cons

Missing some of the more advanced functionality found in more expensive call center software

Response from Sales Sling

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the review, Adam! We appreciate the feedback.

Annette from MyLifeInsure

need more function

we tried a different system

Pros

easy to learn quickly and customer service was ok

SalesSling in My Opinion

SalesSling has helped me to increase my monthly income by using this software as my key business tool when connecting with my customers!

Pros

I appreciate the ease of being able to transfer calls, and connect phone numbers into a conference call.

Cons

I do not like the user interface at all. It is very plain, and it is hard to see the small and inconspicuous buttons sometimes.

Fiyinfoluwa from Covinton Ridge Financial

Amazing Software

It has smoothened out our business processes

Pros

Cons

none

Response from Sales Sling

Replied May 2019

Thank you for the review! We love to hear from satisfied customers

Jim from NationalTeamBuilder.com

Great company for someone with limited call center background

SalesSling has helped me to multiply my efforts by being able to train and monitor my callers. Expecting great things from my SalesSling campaigns.

Pros

Software and Dashboard are very easy to navigate. Training and support staff were and still are awesome. Haven't had a single issue or question that wasn't taken care of almost immediately. It's what you want with a service like this. We just set up our scripts, callers and sales funnels and pressed Go.

Cons

Haven't found a negative yet. Other than everyone always likes to pay less for anything if they can, but I feel the pricing is pretty reasonable so no complaints.

Isaac from Liquid Capital Source

Great for my reps

Pros

Very costomizable. Able to pretty much do anything I need done.

Cons

A little tough to use, but theres great customer service.

Response from Sales Sling

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the review, Isaac! We appreciate your business.

Clarence from Sales Slice

Saves Time

Great Product and Service!

Pros

This Product saves time on dialing productivity and has a callback and reminder feature that keeps you on top of follow-up, Stages, and Closing. I recommend this to any firm that has agents that lack followups and don't currently use a CRM System.

Cons

Leads are hard to find from calls made 60 days and over.

Response from Sales Sling

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the review, Clarence! We have a few reporting options that will help with pulling calls and leads from farther back. Feel free to reach out to me directly. I'd be happy to help out: matt@salessling.com

Ashley from Quicken Tax Relief

Analyst

i love this auto dialer better than anything else i have tried because of all the features it does offer

Pros

it has a lot more features than vanilla soft which is what I'm use to using and doesn't freeze as bad

Cons

the fact that it does weekly counts instead of day count would rather do day count then look up weekly

John from Bridgepoint

Industry: Wholesale

Supply Cain Software

Excellent. Very helpful in being able to put together a complete list of supply chain software to review

Pros

The companies list were accurate and complete

Cons

Sometimes non supply Cain companies in in the supply chain category

Stephanie from Laseraway

Great

It was pretty Easy to use. some areas were a little bit more difficult to navigate and require more time t learn

Pros

The system is very simple to use and is pretty self explanatory

Cons

Filtering and doing specific searches can be more difficult to navigate

Response from Sales Sling

Replied August 2019

Thank you, Stephanie! We appreciate your business.

Patrick from Guardian Exteriors, Ins

Help When needed

I use Sale Sling for the five days trial period and decided this was the software my company needed.

Pros

The software is user friendly and easy to train your CSR on

Cons

The least I like about is that it want delete out duplicate address that way it do phone numbers.

Logan from Maxim Group

It wasn't bad

overall my experience was pretty neutral I don't have anything bad or great to say about the product

Pros

It wasn't bad I just had other needs that it couldn't fulfil

Cons

It was kind of complicated to learn how to use at first

Perry from Nanotech Engineering Inc

Industry: Nanotechnology

Excellent User Frendly

Increased productivity, better tracking, the cloud based recordings are priceless.

Pros

Several features to track and control your sales funnels.

Cons

Can't think of anything about Sales Sling that's negative.

It's ok

Still trying to work thrui the kinks.

Pros

Automatically dialing each number makes it easier to get thru inventory.

Cons

Navigation thru program leaves a lot to be desired.

Response from Sales Sling

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We would be happy to personally work through any kinks with you. You can reach us at support@salessling.com, 888-205-9746, or reach out to the account manager you on-boarded with. We understand that there can be learning curves when switching over to new software, and we try and make sure we do everything we can to make the transition an easy one!

Jonathan from Alpha Seven Energy

I recently started using Salessling and relatively have had no issues, thus far.

VOIP has been difficult to determine which company's software we would use, but I'm pretty satisfied with Sales Sling so far.

Pros

I like that it's easy to navigate. I just began using this software and had no idea how to use it in the beginning. Very easy to learn and get thru!

Cons

Matt from Drive My Way, Inc.

Honest Review

Pros

Allows you to push out a high volume of calls in a short amount of time.

Cons

There are continuous issues where the user experiences "choppy" calls similar to an online streaming video buffering.

Response from Sales Sling

Replied May 2019

Hi, Matt, thanks for the feedback! We are sorry to hear you've been experiencing some quality issues. This is usually very easily diagnosed and corrected. Why don't you reach out to support and we can take care of that for you! (888) 576-9366

Mark from Keller Williams

Support was lacking

Pros

Number of lines available to dial and predictive dialing capability. No pause when connecting to lead.

Cons

Lack of support. Difficult to use, set up , figure out.