What are brightwheel users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using brightwheel software through verified user reviews

2,870 Reviews

2,013

• icon"It is convenient and the cost is affordable. The parents and staff love it."
  • icon"The daily reports and the photos are great too. Great way to keep in contact with the people who are taking care of your children."
  • icon"It's very affordable for the feature-set it provides. Great documentation and helpdesk."
  • icon"I dislike that you are unable to see your punch in and punch out time. You should be able to see your location at all time."
  • icon"I work for a company that uses Brightwheel and I firmly believe that this app and others like it are awful. They enable helicopter parenting, distract teachers, and set a bad example for children."
  • icon"We only wish it worked offline in the times when our internet is down. We manage to get around it but it can be frustrating."

Browse all brightwheel Reviews

• Have you used brightwheel and would like to share your experience with others?

ResetShow 2,865 Results

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,865 reviews

Allison

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

love this platform

Audra

Happy Campers, San Carlos

Overall our experience has been really great. There were some serious issues when we decided to use Brightwheel billing. I'm certain those issues have been documented, but we seem to be good now. I have been a big fan of Brightwheel and sincerely look forward to what's next!

Pros

I love how much Brightwheel has improved since we first joined the program. Administration, Parents and Staff love all of the features. I am very happy with the way Brightwheel has fostered "community" between home and school, and even school and extended family. Grandparents love seeing their grandchildren and being in the loop. Community is very important to our program! I appreciate the level of professionalism Brightwheel adds to my program. Touring families always have great comments about Brightwheel.

Cons

I wish multiple accounts could be under one umbrella login. I do not like having to log out and log in to my three programs. We have an account with ADP and use just one login for all 3 programs. I simply just have to click which program I need to see. I wish I could access a simple version of a class list with birthdays and just parents names and emails without all of their personal information. Parents request class lists quite often for birthday party invitations. Perhaps even an "opt-in" directory for parents to see would be a great feature. Parents could choose to include email/phone numbers in the "public" directory.

Marenyane

March 2022

How to manage your managerial work at School with brightwheel

I helped one of the school daycares to manage inventory, students, and payments quite well.

Pros

It is very easy to track down your schedules on the calendar It is easy to keep a record of students' attendance along the week It is easy to plan well on how your schedule

Cons

The only thing not good about this software is that it is not yet known all over Lesotho

Reasons for choosing brightwheel

It is a bit easy to use rather than other softwares

Reasons for switching to brightwheel

I wanted to try new things out.

Karen

Brightwheel Review

We switched to Brightwheel as our previous software was no longer being supported. We liked moving to a cloud based product and the flexibility that gave our administrators and parents. We enjoy the ability for parents to see their billing and the ability to pay through the app. Customer support for the transition and set up was very good. Since launch, customer support is responsive (not always timely, since we are not in the same time zone as many of the customer support team) and they listen to our needs. There have been great changes in the short time we have been using the software. We are looking forward to the remainder of our concerns being addressed as we move forward. I would recommend this software over other cloud based software programs we looked at, but the consumer should be aware of the limitations of the software from a back office stand point.

Pros

What we like best is this is a cloud based software. The parent portal allowing parents better access to their child's day and classroom progress as been extremely well received by our parents. We like the check-in feature which allows us to know at any time how many children are in the facility. The ability for the teachers to post notes / pictures for parents allows the parents real time updates instead of waiting till the end of the day to receive a hand written note that is stuffed in the child's belongings and forgotten.

Cons

The back office side of the software is lacking. The reporting capabilities of the software is very limited. For example, we are unable to run an accounts receivable report by family. We can run by child, but you have to run multiple reports for families with more than one child in the program. The software does not currently allow for prepayments or credits on account. Also, on the program side, no ability to run facility or even classroom wide reports - for example a parent directory for all classrooms; allergy report by classroom. All reporting (financial and program) is child driven without the option of classroom or facility driven. This makes extra back office work for our staff - for example creating an allergy list or parent directory in excel to share with teachers. Or tracking receivables in other software, creating double accounting needs.

Sherrie

Easy to set up and easy to use with many features

Our overall experience has been great. The software does most of what we need and we are able to do a work around for items that may one day be implemented through customer feedback. Most importantly we have NEVER had a lock out of software or temporarily unavailable for any reason. We have had access to our software 100% of the time. That was not the case for the software we were using previously.

Pros

The onboarding was easy and the specialist was friendly and knowledgeable. Customer service was easy to contact with questions and responses were professional and clear for quick use. Extensive online help is available at your finger tips if needed. Real time attendance and real time communication with parents through the app are exceptional. Pictures are posted with captions along with one touch categories for quick future reference. Timecards are easily generated for payroll purposes while also providing real time ratio numbers with a touch of a button. Private or group messaging is easy and helps with teacher/director/parent logging so everyone involved has access to what is being communicated.

Cons

Brightwheel struggles with after care billing/invoicing that our center could benefit from. The attendance base billing for that needs options with one touch toggles to accommodate different scenarios. The Room Device Mode also needs a toggle for children assigned to that classroom as a "homeroom" in their profile, instead of being able to see all children in the center that are assigned to a room as a secondary room. Tracking room transfers are imperative to align with state mandates but having a clean visual of attendance is also important.

Reasons for choosing brightwheel

The salesperson for Brightwheel was very knowledgeable about the product and quick to respond to any questions I had while comparing software. She never made me wait for a response and was very helpful in every aspect.

Reasons for switching to brightwheel

Procare Solutions has a great concept as a one stop package but the system kept locking up and was often unavailable during child check ins and outs creating more work for us to manually log in/out students. The accounting software would also lock up frequently. After MONTHS of working with Procare they were unable to correct the problem and unable to "roll back" the update to prior when the system actually worked. After attending a seminar with other directors and learning they too were experiencing the same frustration, we knew we had to make a change. Note: some of the directors were from other states so it clearly was a software update issue.

Sheryl

Progressive and innovative

I have been using it now for 6 months and it has been the best thing. No more storing papers from the previous day, its all on the app and the parents love that they can check in and pay all on the same app.

Pros

I find that charting the daily activities of the children is much easier on the app, and makes communication with the parents much easier as to sending them a question or just letting them know how their child is doing. It's an absolute help to new parents that leave their 8 week old in daycare for the first time. Knowing that they can reach the teacher at any moment is a tremendous blessing to them. Making them feel safe and having the ability to request a picture to be sent to them really does bring peace of mind to them.

Cons

none really. I have found the ease of use and features easy to use.

Jessica

March 2022

Great Product! Easy to use for staff and parents.

Our general experience has been incredible. The product does the majority of what we really want and we can accomplish a work around for things that may one day be executed through client criticism. In particular we have NEVER had a keep out of programming or briefly inaccessible under any circumstance. We have approached our product always. That was not the situation for the product we were utilizing beforehand.

Pros

The onboarding was simple and the expert was amicable and proficient. Client support was not difficult to contact with questions and reactions were proficient and clear for fast use. Broad web-based help is accessible readily available if necessary. Continuous participation and ongoing correspondence with guardians through the application are outstanding. Pictures are posted with inscriptions alongside one touch classes for fast future reference. Timecards are effortlessly produced for finance purposes while additionally furnishing constant proportion numbers with a dash of a button. Private or gathering informing is simple and assists with educator/chief/parent logging so everybody in question approaches what is being imparted.

Cons

Brightwheel battles with after care charging/invoicing that our middle could profit from. The participation base charging for that needs choices with one touch switches to oblige various situations. The Room Device Mode additionally needs a switch for kids allocated to that study hall as a "homeroom" in their profile, rather than having the option to see all youngsters in the middle that are doled out to a room as an auxiliary room. Following room moves are basic to line up with state commands yet having a spotless clear line of sight of participation is likewise significant.

Great childcare communication tool!

We have very much enjoyed the system and would recommend it to any childcare organization that wants to provide great quality communication with parents.

Pros

As a parent working with this system to check in his kiddo every day for daycare, I have found this program to be very well structured and easy to use. I can easily and securely check my son in and out of care, communicate effectively with daycare leaders, and receive updates and pictures from my son's day.

Cons

I haven't seen any issues with the program at all so far. Sometimes the check-in process is a bit lengthy, but I think that's more based on COVID and how my daycare set it up.

Suvarna

Best Software for Kids Daycare

Overall the Brightwheel is best software for monitoring your kids daily activities and helps you to be in touch with teacher anytime.

Pros

-I am really happy using this software as it is user friendly and you don’t have to technically sound for understanding this software which is best - Easy navigation and notification alerts - Daily able to monitor my kids activities through this app once teacher update it - easy interaction through one to one message and group interaction too - One touch accessible photos of my kid - Parents like us can get real time activities update of their kids through this app and check daily activities and learning they are doing -

Cons

So far nothing as we switched from another software and found this very reliable and ease to use . Only issue is with payment through app , sometimes it gets stuck or shows loading screen so we have to redo it and cancel the whole thing which is little frustrating.

Corinthian

Best App for Childcare!

Pros

I recently got introduced to this app through my daughter's daycare and I am in love. I love that I am notified when my husband gets her dropped off, when there is any communication from her school, and updates about her day. This is much more efficient than receiving emails that often get lost in spam boxes. I always get a prompt response through this app. It allows me to be as hands on as needed throughout the day! There are many functions to where you can update profile information, do daily check in and check out, see the calendar, access lesson plans, and see any other documents. This app takes the hassle out of having to call the office and be placed on hold. I highly recommend this app!

Cons

I do not have cons about the app. At first I did not like that I had to wait for an invite by my daughter's school. I thought it would have been easier if I could have just signed up myself until I realized that this was for safety. If anyone could just access the app an put in your child's info that could be dangerous. So, basically what I initially thought was a con, is actually another pro of using the app. My child's safety is ensured!

Ashley

April 2022

Puts being a parent at ease

Overall i truly enjoy using this app. Like i said it makes your day go by smoother seeing what your children are up to while at daycare, and knowing they are having a good day.

Pros

Love that you can get updates throughout the entire day about what your child is doing. It truly puts my mind at ease dropping them off at daycare every day.

Cons

I really don't like the photos feature. We should be able to comment on the photos. Make it easier to write back and forth to the teachers about the picture they posted if you may have any questions. Instead of having to go into the messages section. Or who the messages go to... like what if i wanted to reach out to a specific teacher and not the entire class and admin.

school switched

Stephanie

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

May 2022

Brightwheel for Parents

Pros

I like that I get constant updates from my child's daycare provider. It is great to know when my child arrives at daycare after school. I also enjoy knowing upcoming events and other things happening at school. In the midst of COVID, those updates were extremely helpful.

Cons

There is really nothing to dislike about this software. As a user, I do not see as much of the backend as the daycare managers and employees see, however from what I have seen, it seems fairly easy to navigate and allows multiple users.

Brightwheel: Very promising communication software

Brightwheel is, without a doubt, one of the most effective child care management solutions available. What the software suggests is delivered flawlessly.

Pros

It is of enormous assistance when it comes to coordinating children's daily expected routine. It is visually helpful, effortless to navigate, and there are initial learning procedures that are one of the most awesome things I admire about this product. I am intrigued by the versatility Brightwheel delivers to its prospects

Cons

Its interface can be quite confusing, slightly onboarding, and time-consuming. Brightwheel app appears to be quite complicated and comprehensive for daily usage, for example, visualize how much duration and endurance it takes an educator to fill out the data of just one kid.

Kaley

LOVE Brightwheel!

LOVE this app! Our teachers use this all day and I use it throughout the day as well. Families love being able to talk to the classroom teachers and stay up-to-date with what their child is doing each day.

Pros

Being able to message parents, send pictures, send updates and stay in contact with the families is the best part of the app. We love it as a school and the parents love it even more!

Cons

There can be some confusion when checking students in and out and using name-to-face but once you know the difference it becomes easy to use.

Reasons for choosing brightwheel

Ease of use, cost, and all of the additional features. Love that it is a live app that parents can see everything.

Reasons for switching to brightwheel

Our company switched over to this platform and honestly it was for the best!

Mabel

Amazing!

The customer service is amazing! We are extremely pleased with how easy they made the switch from our old system. Every time we've had a question we have received a more than helpful response from their support staff. My employees love it and our parents love it.

Pros

The Brightwheel app enables our employees to easily communicate with parents anytime of day or night and keeps them from giving out their personal phone numbers. The system is very user friendly and has easy to follow instructions and prompts.

Cons

The reporting from a financial side is not very clear if you are coming from another system with a lot of information in reports. Inputting immunizations could be a little quicker like putting a date and selecting the immunizations that were given on the date would be great.

Reasons for choosing brightwheel

The price and functionality we needed was all in one place.

Reasons for switching to brightwheel

They Brightwheel system has everything we needed for one low price not all the different options with different amounts for everything.

Ted

Great for Parents - Financial Info Could Be Improved

Overall, I am pleased with Brightwheel. I like having an almost all-in-one solution for our software needs as a daycare, and Brightwheel is super easy for our parents and our teachers. I would highly recommend it to other daycares. I am hoping the accounting portion of the software becomes more professional.

Pros

Our parents LOVE Brightwheel! It's easy, it's quick, and it connects them in real-time to what's going on with their children. They love getting pictures of their kids during the day. We love that the parents actually use it, are involved in the flow of information, and communicate with us through it.

Cons

The financial portion of the software needs a lot of improvement. I can't tie sibling billing statements together - this creates unessessary payments because parents should be able to make one single transaction to pay all of their unpaid invoices at once. Also, I have found it extremely difficult to see all the information clearly that I need to for bookkeeping. I can't see on each invoice what the daycare was charged in the way of a transaction fee. I know the total we are charged, but I need to know on each individual invoice. Plus, Brightwheel wants me to create a report to see information, instead of simply having it all visible in a list when I pull up the account. Side note: it would be great if we could have a tablet attached to a classroom account, rather than every device being attached to an employee account. I don't want my staff on their phones all day, so we use classroom tablets to interact with Brightwheel - all are logged into the director's account, so notes posted have my name on all of them. It's confusing to the parents. Plus, we have staff who are also parents of students; they can't see a parent account for their child - they are locked into the staff account.

Allison

Make the transition to paperless!

We do not otherwise incorporate tech into our business, we use Quickbooks and simple excels, Brighthweel has not had a crazy learning curve and its just a great product.

Pros

We use Brightwheel chiefly for its billing functionality and to meet State licensing requirements regarding records of attendance, ratios, sign in and out, etc. These are records you have to keep for years and the stacks of Bankers boxes were towering! Now we can upon request create and print any report, for instance our licensor could request sign in and out records from a certain classroom on a certain date--it can be provided way faster than digging through those old paper files. Name to face attendance can be achieved confidently with the picture bubbles for all your students--you can feel confident as an admin that all transitions and ratios are covered For billing it is clean and streamlined--you can create plans, parents can establish autopay, they have constant access to their receipts and invoices, end of the year statements, your EIN, etc. It is a win win for both us as bookkeepers and for our parent clients. The interface is very clean--sign up is a breeze for new children and it would be very challenging to get confused on the parent screen. Brighthwheel saves us time AND paper.

Cons

Here is the thing--Brightwheel is constantly developing. So if you were to have a con you can feel assured your feedback will be heard. We have been with them nearing 3 years and have watched so many features get added on and updates made. They take customer feedback seriously and want to understand the industry's needs--we have had conference calls with developers and participated in a lot of dialogue about what we need and what works well.

Brittany

Perspective from a Teacher who is also a Parent using Brightwheel

Overall, I like the app. It is helpful during the day and once you get the hang of it, really easy to navigate and update, although it can be a bit time consuming. When I have emailed customer service they have emailed me back in a polite and timely manner, which is always a plus. This is my third school year using the app, and have yet to hear a negative comment from any of my student's families. All have had rave reviews, shared it with family members, and are constantly thanking me for sharing things with them throughout the day.

Pros

As a teacher, I like the convenience of being able to get in contact with the parents of my students quickly and effectively. I am able to keep track of attendance and absences easily, it also helps with parents who need to monitor their child's eating. As a parent, I like receiving updates about my child, especially pictures. When it is kept up by my child's teacher, it is a great app because I can see what is going on during his day even though I am not with him.

Cons

One of my biggest frustrations is that I have to COMPLETELY log out and log back in when switching from my teacher account and my parent account, at the same school. My son goes to the school that I work at but is in a different class. It would be so much easier if there was a way to toggle back and forth between the two. My other major concern is, though we have the app on our school chromebooks and it's great, I cannot upload pictures from the computer to the app to share them with parents. So, instead of keeping the app on my cellphone logged in to my child's account, I have to log out and then in to my teacher account to be able to share pictures of my students with their families. It is really frustrating. The parents of the children in my class are constantly giving me positive feedback about the app and love getting the pictures and videos, but it is difficult for me since I want to share the pictures with them but I can't do it all from the chromebook unless I try using the poor-quality webcam. It would be much more of a positive experience for me if I was able to use a classroom camera, upload the pictures to a computer, then be able to upload the pictures to the app for the families. I am sure that for someone who has a designated work cellphone or maybe even a tablet with a decent camera, this would not even be an issue, but for someone who has to use a personal cellphone to take and upload pictures to the app, is a bit of a downfall.

Andrea

Brightwheel is great!

We use Brightwheel at our center to chart each child's daily activities; we easily attach pictures, meal information, and times of diapering, etc.

Pros

I love how easy Brightwheel is to use - the parents also enjoy the format that they receive information

Cons

If I had to choose one thing to improve on, it would be to add a "zoom" function when taking a picture from the app

Reasons for choosing brightwheel

Brightwheel is streamlined and a no-fuss app for busy teachers and parents alike.

Reasons for switching to brightwheel

Brightwheel proved to be more user-friendly and more of a time-saver. There are quick drop-down options for users to go to, as opposed to writing everything out. When the focus has to always be on the children, any time-saving tool is appreciated.

Matthew

The best app for schools, day cares, etc.

It makes managing student attendance and communication with parents much easier.

Pros

This is one of the best, if not the very best, solutions to make my life easier managing my school. We started using this app just in our after school program and soon adopted the check-in/out system for our entire attendance tracking solution. We are able to run reports to see who, when, and where someone was checked in for any given day in our school year. All of my suggestions have been heard and considered and almost all (if not all) have eventually been added. I love how well they receive feedback and how they want to serve institutions of all sizes. Having been a long time user since their infancy, I have had the opportunity to talk to many people with the company and they are all wonderful. I wish more companies were like them.

Cons

I feel like the free version is quite limited. It used to have many more features and I sang its praises to everyone. Now I have to start the conversation by discussing the financial part of the system, which limits some potential users. I wish it integrated with student information systems so that I didn't have to export and prepare csv to upload to create students. It would be much simpler to have an automated sync each night to create or remove students based on our current student system, Renweb. I'm beginning to realize that part of this is due to their growing attempt to take over the educational information realm, but they are not there yet.

Amy

Look forward to updates! Always getting better!

Replacing Quickbooks, paper daily sheets, paper time sheets, check in/out logs for kids. LOVE the ability for the parents to message the staff instead of having to go through the office phone/email. Although this program has a few things that could be added, I would 100% make this switch!

Pros

Super easy for the teachers to use in the classroom. I like the set up on the teacher end. The billing system is pretty easy to use (1,000x easier than Quickbooks) especially because parents can see their account at any time. The parents really love the program and it has added a new level of quality to our program! Each update makes it better! I look forward to the updates!

Cons

-Sometimes I will message customer services is not very helpful. (Lots of apologies) For example: My end will not let me delete staff members. They offer to do it for me because it should work but the point is it doesn't but there is nothing they can do. Another example, when the update came for "Room Device Mode" I could not get this to work on our android devices, which i understand IOS update generally come first so I waited. Then I asked and I went through a few day long conversation about my device, systems, etc to only be told that is was not available for android. They all the sudden realized that the update was only for IOS? There are a few quirks that I hope get worked out through updates. I wish I could add notes to parents, calendar, messages, etc through the website. Typing these messages on my phone is a little annoying especailly if they are long. I would LOVE a way to message staff as a group or individuals through BW. We only use it for clocking in/out but I think there is so much more you could do with the staff end. Also if they could see their time cards would be super helpful! Maybe a request for a correct on the time sheets?

Miss

July 2016

All Inclusive and FREE!!

I have researched what seems to be everywhere software on the market for our center. There were only 3 that covered all of my required expectations. Brightwheel was one of the 3. I hesitated because it was free and a newer company. I felt there HAD to be a catch to it. Especially since the other 2 companies were very expensive, I couldn't understand how all of this could be offered for free. I took the chance in November 2015 and I am could not be more pleased! This product has been absolutely free with no hidden costs. Our center uses the daily activity record, which includes an app for the parents to be able to view from their phones/tablets or they can log in to the website from a computer. The daily record includes photos that can be uploaded directly from your phone, all of the detailed info you would want a parent to know, it even has a "Notes" section. We use the calendar to add events for the parents to see. There is also the daily check in/out and the best thing is the parents can send a note thru the app to say arriving late today, not coming in today, or picking up early, etc. The ability to communicate the simple things thru the app saves time during pick up/drop off because a lot of questions are already answered on Brightwheel. The best thing of all is the billing. FREE for ACH debits and no hassle to you! There is also a credit card capability. All of our parents are required to sign up. You can do one time billing or set up a recurring billing plan and bills/reminders/receipts are sent automatically to the parent. The money is deposited to your business account and that's it! Sooo simple and painless! I understand their is a premium version of Brightwheel being released soon but the standard version is so incredible that I don't know WHAT to expect. :) I truly love this product. Our parents are impressed with it as well. AND it's free!

Pros

The price - free, the billing option, the ability to upload pics and name activities the children are engaged in, The calendar keeps everyone on the same page. I love it all!

Cons

None

Denise

Brightwheel Became Our Bright Spot!

Brightwheel has helped me simplify many aspects of my job. Messages to teachers and staff go in real time. No more running all over the school looking for people. Parents love the app because the get daily communication about their child as the day progresses. During this pandemic, grandparents are being added so they can see daily pictures of their grandchildren. It works well with our school community.

Pros

I love the fact that the one program takes care of communications with faculty and parents, billing and payments, and student information. All of it quickly accessible by computer or cell phone. Customer service is attentive and thorough.

Cons

There are some areas where improvement is necessary. Sometimes when you export information, you may need to tweaking the organization of the information to look the way you want it. The thing is, they invite you to share what you believe needs to improve. In the short 7 months of using this software, and they have made significant updates many of these aspects.

Reasons for switching to brightwheel

We were using three different programs for all of our school business. Unlike our beginning experience with them, they became unresponsive to our needs. They didn't even fight to keep our business after over 12 years of service.

Hank

Brightwheel - easy and friendly!

I use Brightwheel at my children's preschool to check them in & out on a daily basis. It's a great system for that and is very fast. A simple 4 number pin/password gets me to my dashboard where only my kids show up and a click of a toggle button checks them in or out. Then, a quick signature (DHR compliant!) and I'm done. They use it for car pool on an iPad and it keeps the line moving. The school moved from a pen and paper set up which was much slower due to flipping through the clipboard to find your kids and signing for each of them. Plus, if it was raining the papers were a mess. The school has the iPads in a weatherproof cover that still allows for signature with the touch screen.

Pros

It's fast, efficient and very easy to use. It has a lot of features that we do not currently use, but used in the past. We only use it for checking kids into the preschool now, but have used the communication features in the past where the teachers could post pictures and send messages to the parents.

Cons

I really do not have any cons for Brightwheel. My experience has been very positive and I like the product. Being 100% honest, I have never had to contact customer service so I can not speak to that, but I do know that the implementation of the solution was pretty simple.

Reasons for switching to brightwheel

We moved from pen and paper on a clipboard because it was slow, messy if raining and just not efficient. Someone had to file the papers and do some data entry as well. With Brightwheel, those issues were solved!

Anna

Childcare Savior

Overall, This has made the transition to daycare for myself and my daughter less stress free. It is hard to leave your child everyday to go to work and there is so many horror stories in general. The fact that my daughters daycare uses this app and informs me daily about what is happening gives me peace of mind and all daycare's and schools should use this app. It is a great, quick, and efficient way to communicate between teachers and parents.

Pros

This is a lengthy review because there is so much to say. My first experience with Brightwheel is from my daughters first daycare. We were told to download the app and create an account and the teachers gave us information to make sure we were in the right class. Everyday I got numerous updates that included when I checked her in, her meals, play time, circle time, nap time, when they changed her diaper, and pictures of her throughout the day. I was always informed with what was happening. Teachers can send private messages to me if she needed more diapers to be brought in or if she did not eat her lunch. Since this was my first experience with daycare and I was already nervous to leave her this really helped me feel amazing about my decision. This is a wonderful tool to use to keep parents up to date throughout the day.

Cons

Honestly, I do not see any cons about this product. Since it is a web app and mobile app there were times when the system crashed and we could not log in to check in or get updates, but that is common with technology and is bound to happen.

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,865 reviews