• Pros

• "Very intuitive, easy to use. Fast information readily available"

• "It is easy to use. I like the variety of different report i am able to do."

• "I love the ease of use. Navigation is straight forward."

• Cons

• "Sometimes it is difficult to find information but the tech support is very fast and supportive."

• "Sometimes it can run slow but this has definitely improved."

• "it missing a functionality of re-registration (multi start date!) everything else is well managed using this software."

Browse TimeSavr Reviews

Tara from Almost Home Academy

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Meets the needs of my childcare program!

Pros

I loved that it keeps track of child profiles, parent information, payments and attendance. It has been wonderful to use.

Cons

It was a little hard to get used to after using a different program, but it wasn't anything I couldn't get used to.

Cody from TOPP KIDS Out of School Clubs / ELCC & Community Development

Timesavr- On the way to greatness!

Amazing ! Our group has grown with timesavr and is a backbone to our operations.

Pros

I love not just the functionality of the product but customer executive's story and organic growth and community connection. support is always available, features reflect the needs of us in Alberta and the software is easy to use as well as affordable.

Cons

The development has been amazing but would like to see further development in areas like a parent portal- allowing families to manage their own registrations and time away, auto-filling and registering open spaces in programs and payment options and tax receipt access, cutting out our need of staffing for these tasks. The addition of these features would put Timesavr on par with many of the bigger platforms. I see these best being marketed as add on options. As for the current software, there tends to be glitches from time to time but support is great.

Reasons for Choosing TimeSavr

Functionality vs cost, integration of staff and child options, Alberta specific functionality, reporting options, consistent growth, local.

Shannon from Munchkin Manor

Update doesn't work as fast as the old program

After the last update I had to change all my tablets to be compatible with timesavr and I find that it is a lot slower now and that the invoices won't transfer to quickbooks and that only the one current invoice is printed at a time so families with multiple children don't have all children's fees listed on one invoice

Pros

The ability to sign kids in and out as well as staff and it keeps track of hours and that you can invoice from the program

Cons

That it is sometimes very slow to log children in and out and that the invoices don't transfer to quick books

Response from Kwiksol Corporation

Replied February 2017

Thanks for your review Shannon. Please note that the server does not slow down during peak times, but your local internet connection may if you're using a cable internet service such as Shaw cable since their technology forces an entire neighbourhood to share a single pipe which means your internet can slow down during peak times. DSL (such as Telus) technology does not suffer from this limitation. A recent update also included improvements to the new invoice page for families which means all charges are now included on the same invoice. I hope that addresses the concern you mention regarding invoices. Also, you should be able to import all transactions into QuickBooks as before. Please contact me directly if you're having problems with this feature by emailing me at support@timesavr.net. And new online registrations are automatically added to the "unconfirmed" list and can only be made active by the system administrator. Parents do not have the ability to do this.

Lindsey from Greenfield School Age Day Care (Malmo and Belgravia)

Make your life easier

The biggest problem I have solved is time management. I have saved countless hours with this program each month.

Pros

The ease of use has been the biggest pro. It took minimal training for me to feel comfortable using this program. It meets so many needs I have for my day to day tasks. So many of the things that previously took hours of my work day are now done with the click of a button. I feel much more organized and I am able to access information so easily. I am able to confidently answer parent and staff questions that would have previously had to have been answered by our office administrator.

Cons

Certain features are a bit tricky to find. I follow the path that makes the most sense to me , and sometimes I have a hard time finding what I am looking for. Once I figure it out, though, I have no problem finding it next time.

Reasons for Switching to TimeSavr

TimeSavr was recommended to us by many colleagues in the childcare field.

Margaret from Montessori School of Regina

Great features, Great price

TimeSavr has been a great choice for our school. Customer executive is very helpful with any questions and offers great support. We have even sent a wish list for features we would like to see in the future!

Pros

I was searching for a childcare management solution for our school. We have two locations and offer programming for students ranging in age from 2 1/2 years to Grade 8. Timesavr offered all the features that we needed. We could add in as many program options as needed and handle the invoices and collection of tuition from our families.

Cons

The registration form for families does not have the flexibility to add questions in the order we would like to put them.

Reasons for Choosing TimeSavr

As we are located in Canada, Sandbox only offered a credit card option to our families for tuition.

Erik from Wizkid's Afterschool Program

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Timesavr Review for Out of School Care Program

Because I have Timesavr, I was able to receive several registrations online through my website. This helps to put income in my pocket. I like that it is streamlining my billing and attendance calculations, before this used to take me about 2 days.

Pros

I liked that the pricing was reasonable and affordable for my small start up. I also like that you can customize many features and that it makes billing easy (such as automated billing, and subsidy calculations), by allowing me to store and record information in one safe spot.

Cons

As with any childcare software, there is a learning curve. It is the same with this product as well, the team is very supportive and is always ready to answer your questions.

Reasons for Choosing TimeSavr

This product did not have a nasty startup cost, it also is more affordable and offers functionality that is consistent with the way daycares operate in Alberta.

Reasons for Switching to TimeSavr

I wanted to make my website look more professional, having the ability to register online does that for me. I also want to speed up my billing and keep better track of my taxable income for parents.

Bradi from Monkey Business Day Homes

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

TimeSavr Review

Overall my experience has been great. The customer service is quick and clear.

Pros

This program has saved me hours on payroll and greatly reduced errors.

Cons

It semi-regularly gets bogged down. Entering data becomes very slow. I have to log out then back in to regain functionality.

Reasons for Choosing TimeSavr

TimeSavr is user friendly and comprehensive in its features.

Durray from GSADCA

Timesavr

Customer executive is really quick to give help and support when I ask for it. He takes our thoughts and suggestions into account and makes changes.

Pros

Having everything I need in one place, I can Switch programs easily. I can access it anywhere.

Cons

Each program is separate so I can't transfer children and educators between programs.

Reasons for Choosing TimeSavr

We could run invoices, have all the family information in one place

Reasons for Switching to TimeSavr

Timesavr was a better overall system for our needs.

Marine from Wee Wild Ones

The best software available for childcare management

Gives us exactly the reports and tracking we need.

Pros

Ease of use, quick response and service.

Cons

Certain customizations missing - would like to be able to better plan our daily class lists.

Reasons for Choosing TimeSavr

Best value, actually built for childcare centers

Great software for Childcare facilities

Pros

Easy to use, great for reports, makes subsidy claims much easier, as well as tracking employee time. So much to help the functionality of a childcare centre. Customer service is readily available.

Cons

Would be great if it could provide a platform to write stories for children that parents can see and comment

Reasons for Choosing TimeSavr

Price and location of customer service

Susan from Edmonton Hospital Worker's Child Care Society

Timesavr is SO easy to use for parents and staff

This is a great program for keeping track of who is where. I only sign in and out and sign and move the group from location to location. The program is easy to use, clear to understand and visually pleasing. I have two minor complaints. Since the last upgrade, the screen is now positioned so that the bottom of the list of children is off-screen. When we scroll down to click on a child's name, our room box is off-screen at the top. This causes some frustration and false information sometimes as the name is dropped back onto the list rather than dropped into the room box. It would be an excellent addition to the program if we could select more than one name at a time so that we could move a group of children from one box to another. Other than that it's a beautiful program for the in class educators and parents!

Pros

Ease of use. Color and design.

Cons

The lists that are off screen are frustrating and cause some errors.

Response from Kwiksol Corporation

Replied January 2018

Thank you for your review Susan. Based on the description of the issue you're having I believe you're talking about the drag and drop functionality on the ratios page. Please note that the primary purpose for the ratios page is to calculate your ratios in real time and to warn you if they are not being met, however you can also use drag and drop to move children and staff into and out of rooms on this page. That functionality is typically performed on the child attendance page and the staff time sheet respectively as those pages are specifically designed for that purpose you won't experience those issues there. Please email me at support@timesavr.net if you have any questions regarding this or any further feedback.

Dana from Garneau/University Early Learning Centre

Our TimeSavr Experience

Overall - it is an excellent program and I am very pleased I selected over all other options.

Pros

This is a very efficient and organized system that brings great ease for my employees to log their time as well as for myself to manage monthly reporting and payroll. It is also great asset to manage our clients/files with their associated reports, especially for government reporting and accountability. I also appreciate that customer executive is continually reviewing the platform (and local regulations) and making updates and adjustements to manage with our industry's ever changing needs. As well, if there is an issue, customer executive is exceedly prompt and professional in repsonse.

Cons

There are no 'least' about the program. A person could always criticize, however as the program is continually reviewed and updated, this is very pleasing. If were to suggest one aspect, it would be to alter the options for employee time-off. There are times we simply need a two hour block for an appointment. Having said that, I closely monitor those request and make manual adjustments. Other than that, if we could have the options of being categorized as early education instead of daycare, that would be a better fit our business model (but it is used internally so not a big deal).

Jenn from Jennerations Dayhome

Great Product!

The product has been a god send for me. I worked in daycares where we used it and then when I started my dayhome, I knew this would be my “go-to” for most of my record keeping. It saves a lot of time by generating invoices and recording all the financials for me. I wish it did more such as submitting Children’s daily activities as that would help eliminate from having to use other programs to do so altogether. This product would have more potential to be a “one stop shop” if it could do more pertaining to recording children’s activities.

Pros

- ability to generate tax invoices - fairly easy to set up families etc. - price is adequate - sends reminders for the things

Cons

- glitches sometimes or lags - at times it doesn’t save information (eg. Sign in or out) BUT if’s it happens, it will remind you to sign in or out when you log in next so it’s not too much of a hassle

Reasons for Choosing TimeSavr

Price point, familiarity and ease of use

Mikaël from Fédération des parents francophones de C.-B.

Solution parfaite de gestion de garderies

Nous utilisons TimeSavr depuis presque 3 ans, et nous sommes parfaitement satisfaits du logiciel - nous sauvons énormément de temps pour la gestion des dossiers, la comptabilité et les présences! Plus complet que les autres logiciels disponibles (et nous en avons essayé plusieurs...).

Pros

Nous gérons des centres à distance au sein d'un bureau central, et nous adorons le fait que le tout soit en ligne, et que nos éducatrices aient accès à l'interface pour entrer les présences à distance. Le système des factures et paiements est très efficace, et la possibilité de prélever automatiquement les familles avec EFT Canada est un atout non négligeable. Highly recommended!

Cons

Ca serait bien de pouvoir personnaliser certains documents comme les factures par exemple, pour les faire correspondre à notre branding, plutôt que celui de TimeSavr. Des fois il y a quelques bogues dans l'interface, dans les listes déroulantes ou dans la saisie de données dans certains champs, mais c'est pas très grave. Mis à part ces petites choses, nous n'arrivons pas à penser à quelque chose qui nous déplaise!

Rae from Sundre Daycare Centre & Valley Kids Out of School Care

Amazing daycare management software!

I've been using this online system for years, it has every feature I need to successfully run my daycare, preschool and schoolage program. You can do everything with it- sign in staff and children; keep track of administrative records, including notification when one is about to expire; any and all reports you need in regards to children, staff, families and fees. While you can export into Quickbooks from it, you could also just invoice directly out of the Timesavr program. My favourite feature is the online registration- it generates a link that I have on my website (or that I can email) which puts all of the information directly into the system...I just confirm the enrolment and it's good to go! If I have a question, I just email or call and get assistance immediately. This program truly lives up to its name!

Pros

Everything is in one place and it was created for daycares and our unique needs!

Katelyn from Out of school care- Catholic school board

Timesavr review

Please bring back when the child's birthday is with balloons on the day of so we are aware Have timesavr by the minute not by 15 minute interval When you click out (all) it doesn't work anymore so you have to click out one by one Emails having all the emails under reports again where you can click all and send a mass email to all people instead of having to go through and copy each email one by one

Cons

Response from Kwiksol Corporation

Replied July 2017

HI Katelyn. Thanks for your review. Please note that the birthday balloons are still there, but there is a setting to disable it. Please check your settings to make sure it is enabled. It can also be restricted by security profiles, so if you're not logged in as administrator you may not see it depending on your security profile. Time rounding is also a setting which you can control, so you can choose 1 minute if you prefer. Please check your settings. The sign in/out all buttons should be working. Please contact me at support@timesavr.net if you're having problems with this feature. The email feature is also still there but it has been moved out of reports, into the families menu. Please check the top of your families menu, and let me know if you're still having problems. Thank you!

Tracy from It's a Child's World Family Day Homes

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Day home agency time savr review

Overall this had been a great "Time Saver" for our company! We save some trees now with less paper being used. We really enjoy that the educators can sign the children in and out and this makes things easier for everyone.

Pros

- being able to do fees and payroll. No Kore paper tracking. - quick look up of families - tracking educators admin records - sending out invoices - ease of viewing and printing different reports

Cons

As a Day home consultant with a small company, I find the change in not being able to input my own time off specifics to be a challenge because the owner doesn't always have time to do this. So some of my times I have to just make notes next to my daily time in and out. I do get that this is like this for a specific reasons and it makes sense but I wish there was an option to be able to do this on my own and then the owner can look at it later. I can't enter stats, vacation, etc.

Natalie from Sunvalley Kids Child development centre

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great tool to help with the service

Excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great support person - any questions we had at the beginning were really ironed out.

Pros

Easy to use, has everything we need for communication, billing, tracking.

Cons

Initially it was a challenge (like with any new product), but after using the Timesavr for many years we can't think of anything that we don't like.

Reasons for Choosing TimeSavr

Has most features that we needed.

Catherine from Oxford Child Development Centre

Information Management Program

I wouldn't trade this program. From set up with our rep to using the program daily, it has been a wonderful experience. Worth every penny spent on it!

Pros

This program has been a fantastic addition to my centre. The efficiencies that it has created in book keeping, records tracking and organization has reduced the hours spent on administrative matters greatly! The program is easy to use and presented in a very professional manner. I can not say enough good things about this program.

Cons

If I could add one feature, it would be the ability for parents to update their children's profiles independently and then alert me of the changes that have been made.

Reasons for Choosing TimeSavr

Though the other program has a few options that I feel are very valuable, the support that I have received from our rep has been invaluable.

Max from SunValley Kids Montessori

Very good platform.

Overall experience is very good. The only time when we had stress was when the servers were down, and having over 130 families that could not be registered "in" and organize them in proper rooms was quite stressful. But team handled it well. Also in the survey you don't have the option "daycare" in a "industry" drop down menu. But I would see that you cater mostly to daycares, so would suggest to add it in there. Not sure if it's Samsung or their tablets, but it seem to be slower on Samsung devices than on Apple. Other than that it is great for us.

Pros

Customer support. The best ever. These guys are very responsive and courteous.

Cons

At the beginning there was more glitches on Android vs Apple. Works great on Apple products.

Reasons for Choosing TimeSavr

No. HiMama has its own pluses and Timesavr is very useful in the fields that HiMama isn't strong. But together both apps are very helpful.

Jacqueline from MFRC Daycare

Great program, more functionality would be great!

First of all the Vincent at support has been fabulous, always being available for whenever i have a question. The online help tool is very helpfull also. I unfortunately we work with a system that is not chrome compatible which make some pages, and ease of flipping through pages and reporting a bit teedious.

Pros

That most of what i need to do day by day is in one system

Cons

Some of the reporting is diffiicult as it does not spilt between prorgams (ie i want to know outstanding balances for just Daycare, or just Pre-school). Turning general reports into excells would be a great option.

Response from Kwiksol Corporation

Replied July 2017

Hi Jacqui. Thanks for your review. Please note that you can stay on the financials page when switching between families. Just select a new family from the main Families menu and TimeSavr will remember which page you were on. I also appreciate the feedback about the reports, although you can export data in Excel format (admin / tools / export) I understand that may not be exactly what you're looking for.

lenka from Great Journeys Learning Centre

Timesavr - Great Organizational Tool

Pros

Timesavr has made it so easy to keep track of client financial transactions, student and staff attendance, and organizing for scheduling as well as licensing and accreditation. This software has so many functionalities that it has reduced the number of administrative and teacher hours spent on many of the above-mentioned activities, making it more than worth the money. The Timesavr administrator is very helpful and quick to respond with any questions or concerns we may have.

Cons

It would be great if they could integrate a section for other accounting such as expenses so that we did not have to input all the financials into two programs. It would be worth an additional fee for the convenience and time-saving.

Vicky from Bear Family Children's Center

Childcare tracking

Tracking time of staff and children is a valuable asset to my time. Allowing me to print multiple invoices if huge. Tax forms and subsidy information saves me a lot of administrative time.

Pros

I like that it can be used by multiple people, it keeps track of attendance hours for each child, each category , and each program that I use. It has cut my management time immensely.

Cons

I had a concern with multiple people having access to time records, but that seems to be fixed now. It seems any areas of concern have been addressed and dealt with. Unfortunately that means the system does go down a lot but usually for a short period of time.

Reasons for Choosing TimeSavr

I found it first and it was recommended by another program that was using the system.

Sabrina from Child Development Day Homes

Much preferred to paper timesheets!

We have been using timesavr for a while now and I really prefer it to having to do paper forms. It's easy to get a clear idea what contacts and rates you have, putting days off in, keeping track of the kids times of arrival and departures, and changes are easy to make when necessary. The only hiccup I have come across is that if you have a day where everyone is absent or make a change that doesn't require you to fill in times (a child changes to being absent) the save button does not come up unless you enter some numbers and have to then delete them. Over all I love the program though!

Pros

Easy to use and get around, convenient, and is not a hassle for my clients.

Cons

The only problem I have come across is on absent days or changing to absent that the save button does not come up unless you enter some numbers and then delete them.

Shohreh from Parkland Players Learning Center

Well Rounded Administration Solution

We started using the software without any training!!! the ease of use and the just the ideal structure of the website has made the transition easy for us. The name Time Saver is a self explanatory and for us it has been the most important value, allowing us to allocate our time to improve our business and have clear transparency.

Pros

ease of use

Shohreh from Parkland Players

I, work with this software on daily basis, only problem is the changes and being slow .

To have access to children's file and accounts,attendance, authorized pick up contacts

Pros

It is convenient and the reports, receipts anything we need we can have access to the information. Great software

Cons

Changes are so often and it cause some difficulties for staff and parents. the software is most of the time very slow to load.

Response from Kwiksol Corporation

Replied June 2018

Thank you for your review Shohreh. Sorry to hear you're finding the system slow, but I can assure you that the system is very fast, which is why I'm wondering if maybe your local network or your computer are slow? Please email me with more specifics on where you're experiencing a slowdown and I'll try to help you eliminate that problem.

Irene from Talmud Torah Early Learning Center

Timesavr Review

As an administrator, using timesavr on my laptop, I love it!! it is easy and fast, there are tools I have not even found yet. The staff use it on a tablet, I'm not sure if it is the tablet, the internet or the program that is lagging and sometimes they cannot get on right away or have to tap the child in several times before it acknowledges it. We are all using it daily now and a few staff have it on their phones as well. I have always had fast and effective customer service and technical support. This is a fantastic program!

Pros

easy to use, efficient and effective to manage children and staff it has cut down my claims time by a full day!

Cons

sometimes slow to load and doesn't fill the whole screen (not sure if its software or tablet)

Response from Kwiksol Corporation

Replied July 2017

Thank you for your review Irene. Please note that you can collapse the main menu to give you a bit more screen real estate on tablets, and also a mobile app is in development for TimeSavr which should be ready by late summer 2017 and that will obviously be designed for small screens and should solve your problem.

Janine from Juvenescence

Makes Life Easy

Timesavr has saved us about 20 hours a month give or take on admin hours. With the fact that timesavr calculates the hours for us, it saves us from spending hours adding up child and staff hours. We don't have to create child attendance or write them in anymore. Its all at the click of a button.

Pros

Easy of attendance it calculates the numbers for us

Cons

Doesn't allow us to change the ages for the child subsidy. Grade 1's are showing up in the kinder numbers because of age.

Response from Kwiksol Corporation

Replied February 2017

Thanks for your review Janine. Just FYI, your description of the grade 1s mixing with kinders can likely be solved if you use the "Attending grade 1 to 6" checkbox on the child profile. This distinguishes them from kinders.

Dustin from University Infant Toddler Centre

Excellent Product - Provides more than needed

Have been using timesavr in our centre for a few years now. It provides us with quality dat a entry, easy to use interface, and is quite flexible based on needs. Has a few glitches (as expected with any program), but the customer service and assistance level is far beyond what would be expected. Highly recommended to any childcare centre looking for a database program for their business.

Pros

Easy to use More features than the average centre would need - but all are extremely helpful and not just excess Amazing customer service

Cons

WiFi and Internet dependant - this caused a setback when attempting to implement it into room usage

Taiya from Hillhurst Sunnyside Community Association

Timesavr meets most if not all the childcare needs!

Our non-for-profit agency has enjoyed Timesavr very much! It is great on the administrator side of things and it meets most of our needs! Service is great, timely, and efficient! I would definitely recommend Timesavr! I hope to see a user friendly app and updates in the future!

Pros

There are so many great features that apply specifically to childcare AND Alberta!

Cons

I would love there to be an app (not a web app) to make this a little bit more user friendly for the families and staff. I would also like to see ongoing updates to make this a little more user friendly!

Taylor from Newell Integrated Child Care Society

Timesavr...More like LifeSavr!

Being the only administrator in the daycare (and a new one at that) I had been struggling to keep up with everything. I was desperately searching for a solution when another daycare director mentioned they use TimeSavr. This has saved me a lot of time, and because I am also still learning the ropes of running a business it has made it easy to catch and correct any mistakes. I couldn't imagine ever doing this job again without Timesavr. It is a necessity to us now!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. As a visual person I love seeing all my information clearly on the dashboard. I love how easy it is to make invoices and also adjust them. I like that I have the software for support but still I controll everything. It really has saved me hours per month, which means I have more time to focus on other aspects of the business and take some time to myself!

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software, honestly. I think it would be helpful to add some accounting software (like quickbooks) to control all finances of the daycare.

Tracey from Progressive Academy

Great Program

I would be lost without this program! We used to do the hours of staff and children monthly and it would take hours, but this program saves me a great deal of time. Like they say "Time is Money!" I would recommend it for all programs.

Pros

The convenience of getting the staff/children hours, being able to see how many children are signed in and having quick access to family files when we need to call a parent.

Whitney from Canada Place Child Care Society

Professional Software for Child Care

Timesavr is a great tool! It has saved us so much time preparing reports. Invoices and receipts for families are easily printed and very professional looking. Quick questions from customer service are responded to quite quickly. Unfortunately concerns of greater detail can be met with resistance. As a paying customer I would recommend receiving follow up emails/calls to ensure the software has been fixed and is still running smoothly for customers. Perhaps meeting with clients to see if there are some functions we would like to see in the next update.

Pros

I like how easy it is to track staff hours, as well as how easy it is to print receipts and invoices for families.

Cons

I would like Volunteers to be featured in a different section on the dashboard instead of included with the employees.

Megan from It's A Child's World Family Day Home Agency

Timesavr is a real time saver!

CSR responds to any questions very promptly. He is great at communicating any upgrades or changes that would effect our business.

Pros

Timesavr is a much needed tool in childcare. The tracking of clients registering and leaving, payments made, outstanding balances, children attendance reports, etc. I love the versatility of Timesavr, and all that you can do with this software.

Cons

Nothing yet. Anytime I have any questions or issues, I contact CSR and he helps me.

Jaimie from Hillhurst Sunnyside Child Care

A recommendation for a product that is affordable...

Hillhurst Sunnyside Child Care has been using Timesavr for 3 years now and it has definitely been a huge time saver for our programs! With a lot of more expensive products out there on the market, this one certainly answers the need for an affordable software that offers some tools to simplify daycare and out of school care administration.

Pros

tech guy is very helpful and has been able to resolve any issues we have had with the software

Cons

there have been some times where it has been slow.. however it is hard to say whether this has been due to our wi-fi or the program itself

Jessica from Kids@ Churchill Park

Easy to use, great Support

Pros

I enjoy working daily in timesavr simply for the ease of the software and also it gives me a great picture at first glance how our daycares are doing, it's got an easy navigation. I also find the reports provided great for the finance and payroll side of our business .

Cons

There are some small kinks that we encounter along the way of course given its something that our business is looking for but maybe others don't require.

Tamara from HAPPY HOUSE DAYCARE

Timesavr review

TimeSavr is an awesome program and I recommend it for anyone running a child care program.

Pros

It makes my job much easier in the day to day, it tracks so much information and I have no idea how i did my job before it was invented.

Cons

It can sometimes be very slow, parents get frustrated when it stalls and doesn't load fast enough.

Reasons for Choosing TimeSavr

TimeSavr had more of an admin side and Himama has more of a communication piece.

Klara from Child Development Dayhomes

great program

Over all this program is great for what we need it for. it has made getting the work done so much easier as well as tracking expiring paperwork, as you can run a report.

Pros

The easy of using it and having everything on there and available to see. it has made my job easier and more enjoyable.

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches, as with every program, and when the hours entered are all over the place and have to go in and fix it all again.

Megan from Child Development Dayhomes

Great Tool for Childcare Providers

TimeSavr took a bit of time to get used to when we first started using the program. There are some limitations that I found challenging, such as trying to get individual children's stats for each month, it feels like there are a lot of steps to the process and they are not outlined clearly. Overall it was a fantastic tool for tracking hours and information.

Pros

Ease of logging children in and out.

Cons

Pulling reports on individual children.

Mariya from Cornerstone

Cornerstone

Overall we feel very blessed having discovered this program. It has saved our business and enormous amount of money.

Pros

Convenient, provides accuracy

Cons

At times glitches, certain aspects could be improved to add on to its better success

Response from Kwiksol Corporation

Replied July 2017

Hi Mariya. Thanks for your review. Please note that you can restrict staff access by using security profiles. Go to admin / security / users to create a new user for your staff to log in with. Then also create a new security profile that limits the features they have access to and assign that security profile to the new staff user you created.

Larissa from Community Child Care Inc

Time Savr Review - Daycare

Adding child care hours has been the biggest win for us, it has saved my company over 15 hours a month in man hours adding them by hand.

Pros

I like that it is simple to use, it divides my kids into classrooms and can still merge them if needed. I also enjoy that it totals the childrens hours every month. That is the main reason we went with Timesavr.

Cons

Nothing yet, all of our experiences have been easy this far. I love that we can now add you to this home screen of our phones. This program has been a life saver!

Reasons for Switching to TimeSavr

Because they did not total monthly hours, just weekly.

Natasha from Mahogany Scholars Preschool

Have always had a good experience with Timesavr and have never wavered since I started using it. Highly recommended. It was a little tricky sorting out the newest layout update, and it's not my favorite, but it is still easy to use and Vince is an invaluable and reliable help. Would not ever think of switching to another program.

Pros

- easy to use - lots of relevant features - good customer service - affordable

Cons

- listen to client needs more before making updates

Sharlene from University Child Care Centre Society West Campus

TImesavr

We enjoy using it

Pros

Easy to navigate display, Developer makes changes as requested, is industry specific for us

Cons

would like ongoing training opportunities to onboard new staff or realize how we could use it to its full potential

Reasons for Choosing TimeSavr

affiliation with AECEA (our professional organization) ability to speak with developer, Vincent, directly cost

Shahin from Mahogany Scholars Preschool

Timesavr is a lifesaver

Pros

The software allows our staff to easily keep track of Students, enrollment, teachers, etc. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides regular updates, fixes issues quickly, and is always open to feedback.

Cons

Alberta is going through tough times, so any added cost is always difficult to absorb. However, TimeSavr does provide value.

Reasons for Choosing TimeSavr

Accuracy and ease of use

Angela from Learn'n'Laugh FDH - Rocky Mountain House

Family Child Care Provider

Very much prefer signing in/out children on Timsavr and tracking hours. Easy to update emergency contacts, make notes, etc. Convenient to use on my smarthphone or tablet as sign in/out does not always happen at my home. Portable emergency records without having to carry a paper copy is wonderful. Seems to make billing much more straight forward for our agency staff. Thanks

Pros

simple straightforward graphics and layout

Cons

could it more direct to get to certain profile pages. Right now we login, go to our provider name and go to sign in. If we login couldn't we go directly to client sign in/out page? It is what I use the most and would like a short cut.

Joanne from Star Bright Daycare & OSC

Industry: Writing and Editing

Amazing product with fantastic customer service.

Timesavr is exactly what it says. It has saved us so much time on paperwork that we can now put into other operational matters. Whenever we have a question Vincent is quick to respond and always has a solution to any problems we have encountered. Would and have recommended this product to other daycare operators.

Pros

The time it enables us to spend on other things and not calculating hours etc

Cons

Sometimes it can run slow but this has definitely improved.

Celina from Lacombe School Age Program

Over all I’m very pleased. It keeps all areas organized

Pros

It use to take me and 2 other staff to do invoicing over a day...I do it on my own in 3 hours or less!!

Cons

It covers all childcare centers daycare, dayhome, our of school so it’s not specifically geared towards one specific use Also billing is more friendly to full time clients vs casual or part time

Irene from Greenfield School Age Day Care Association

TimeSavr review

Very positive, the developer is easy to reach and very responsive. Easy to train people in how to use it.

Pros

Very intuitive, easy to use. Fast information readily available

Cons

Not able to customize reports, not all reports can be exported.

Reasons for Switching to TimeSavr

TimeSavr had more functionality. The accounting features were part of the program as well as time and attendance. The other product only had accounting. The time and attendance being electronic has saved many hours of people manually adding time

Yvonne from Wichinahin Kohopikiwan - Helping Me Grow Aboriginal Playschool administrated under Red Deer Child Ca

Timesavr saving time

Using less paper has been a great way to respect the environment, we appreciate the simplicity once we became familiar with the system.

Pros

The software helps keep things in order, and provides a system to eliminate so much paper waste.

Cons

Sometimes challenging when choosing to use a tablet and the WIFI is down. It would be great to have a family component to communicate with parents and guardians.

Reasons for Choosing TimeSavr

Response from Kwiksol Corporation

Replied October 2019

Hi Yvonne. Thanks for your review! I do have plans to add a family component to communicate through the mobile app. That will be in a future update, so stay tuned.

Sylvia from Parkland family Dayhome agency

It is not easy to use on iPhone , very frustrating .

Pros

Nothing really . I'd rather do things on paper so I know it's correct . The changes made are not human error , the program changes things I've written . It can be quick and easy , but often it changes things and I don't catch the errors until the end of the month when they can't pay me cause I have wacky hours submitted .

Cons

I cannot add or delete clients without calling the office , it changes hours to pm . Hard to use for before after school care as it thinks 3-5 is am and not pm . Not very easy to use on iPhone .

Response from Kwiksol Corporation

Replied January 2018

Thank you for your review Sylvia. I'm sorry to hear it's not easy to use on an iPhone, but it is designed for a large screen. However a mobile app is in development and this should work much better for you. The Android version is now in testing and an iPhone version will be released as soon as possible following that. In the meantime I suggest you use a laptop or desktop computer. It will be a much better experience for you. Just to clarify, the reason you can't add or delete clients without calling the agency office is because your dayhome agency controls your security privileges and they've decided not to give you that privilege. The system is after all an agency tool, as they are paying for the system. As for entering your hours, if you do not specify am or pm, the system will assume am every time. If you need it to be pm you have to enter in pm. Unfortunately it can't read your mind. :-)