• Pros

• "Integrations with Office 365 and CRM tools. Easy of use but few minor bugs. Hard to switch people due to fear of change."

• "Modular structure makes updating multiple pages and emails easy, and it's straightforward to make content editable for non-coders."

• "Hubspot is great because it has many different features under one roof for a reasonable price. "

• Cons

• "It takes a while to fully understand the tool and the functionalities."

• "Lack of versatility in reporting and having to work around certain features that interfere with best practices for web design and marketing"

• "Nothing missing. Just keep the integrations coming with new apps! We use Eventleaf has a ticketing service so would love to see that integrated."

Browse HubSpot CMS Hub Reviews

Matthew from BlueGranite

Uncovering leads through blog posts and premium content

Overall the CMS is very easy to use - whether updating a web page or publishing a new blog post - and provides valuable insights. Having a fully integrated CMS plus CRM is helpful to our sales team as we look to uncover new leads and understand which topics are most interesting to our clients and prospects.

Pros

We really appreciate the integration between our website page views, email engagement, and our sales pipeline. Understanding the trends regarding what content on our website is generating the most sessions, page views, and ultimately leads is extremely helpful.

Cons

It can be difficult to clean up the contact list from website users who subscribe to our blog, download eBooks, or register for events. Figuring out which contacts are outdated and could be deleted could be improved.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CMS Hub

We felt that HubSpot had a more modern interface and was easier to use.

Hannah from Ardent Learning

An incredible all-in-one platform

Pros

First and foremost, the seamless integration with Hubspot's CMS and other hubs (including their CRM) is great. This was a major factor in our purchasing decision, and we've yet to be disappointed. Creating forms (including pop-ups) has never been easier, and creating workflows around it is a piece of cake. Also, after a bit of training, building new landing pages is a quick and painless process. Any time we were stuck, customer support and readily available and eager to help. We had so many positive experiences with customer support that we actually purchased marketing "hours" to receive feedback from SME's when needed!

Cons

We switched from WordPress to HubSpot, so the transition was a bug tricky in terms of building out pages and new content. At first, we had a hard time creating pages or editing templates without a working knowledge of HTML or CSS. Truthfully, if HubSpot could match the capabilities of Emlementor's on-page editor, the platform would be unstoppable.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CMS Hub

The seamless integration and incredible customer support.

Mariana from FotoWare

HubSpot Review

I use HubSpot for most of my marketing activities: email marketing, social media management, content marketing. So far it is proving itself useful. Also, I appreciate all the great learning materials HubSpot provides.

Pros

I love how it simplifies all of my email marketing activities. Also, the webpage builder is quite a useful one, but you need to take some time to grasp it.

Cons

As I mentioned above, my experience with the webpage builder was a bit frustrating at first. Overall, the software is quite intuitive and I appreciate it.

An User-Friendly and Constantly Evolving CMS

Since the customer lifecycle for our business can take years, we struggled with finding a way to keep engaging with those who weren't quite ready to purchase from us. HubSpot has great features called Workflows and Personas that resolved this. When customers sign up on our website, they actually select their own persona right there in our form. This is more efficient than us trying to figure out internally which persona they belong to. Based on the persona they identify as, we use various workflows to send persona-specific emails that help keep our company top of mind when they're finally ready to purchase.

Pros

The great thing about HubSpot is that they're constantly updating their system to give users more options to create a truly custom experience for their clientele. Most recently they have added drag and drop features to make it easier customize the look and feel of their content even if you're not too tech savvy. Previously you used to have to purchase templates from 3rd parties, but now much of the customization can be done with HubSpot's own tools. Also, HubSpot is always adding new apps to their marketplace so you can connect your account with other business tools you already use like Google Ads or Instagram. Another great feature are the Customer Success Managers. Our Customer Success Manager is well informed and does a great job with informing us about new features that can help improve how we use the platform.

Cons

If you're not a coder, you must make sure you have someone on staff or hire a freelancer to assist you. Sometimes to fully customize the look and feel of our website and content, we need to go into the source code and remove or rewrite lines of code. You definitely need a skilled web specialist on hand if you're not well versed in this.

n/a

Andrew from Netgate

Hubspot is a great all-in-one solution to your CMS, CRM, and web needs

Overall I am satisfied with Hubspot CMS, once the I understood the tool completely and understand its quirks I experience far less frustration with the platform and it helps with most business operations every day.

Pros

It's seamless transparency and connection across its platform, from the promotion, to the website, to the CRM, to the reporting.

Cons

The learning curve at times can be a little steep for new users and it can be easy for someone to kinda get lost and not know how to do things properly. There's numerous ways to do a certain objective and it can commonly cause them to do it in a way that works for them, but may cause ripple effects down the line that break some things. Showing more dependencies and why an unconventional way of reporting data or making fields can cause bad data sets. Also if your permissions are restricted at least show the things that are locked for you by 'greying' them out or have them strikethrough. I would spend hours trying to figure something out when I first started with Hubspot and realized the tab wasn't there at all because my permissions were restricted, even though I needed that tab to do the exact thing I was asked to do.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CMS Hub

The content management functionality and web development components were a plus for me personally, and I believe the cost was a big driving factor as well.

Dennis from EverQuote

HubSpot is an all around excellent CMS and marketing automation platform

Before transitioning our agency website to HubSpot CMS, we were having issues getting insight into the full prospect to customer lifecycle and understanding our performance at each stage of the funnel. We would also need to put in an engineering request anytime website content needed to be changed. Since transitioning to HubSpot, we can make changes quickly and easily and now have much better insight into the full funnel.

Pros

I like that so many core features/functionalities are included with HubSpot. The fact that I can do everything from manage our website, blog and other content, create custom landing pages and automated workflows has helped take our marketing program expand and increase our overall effectiveness at generating and converting leads.

Cons

I think for me personally it would probably be the reporting functionality. There are a lot of great reporting features but we typically eschew those in favor of using Salesforce.

Page from RealManage

Hubspot is an easy and effective way to manage your digital Marketing Efforts

Hubspot provides us a great platform to really see how our marketing initiatives and efforts are growing our brand. Their reporting tools give us a distinct advantage for narrowing down where our weak points are and how we can better direct our resources.

Pros

Building site pages, graphic emails, making updates to individual pages and the overall ease of use for beginners is incredible. Hubspot has made it easy for both those of us who prefer coding pages and those with little to no coding experience to get things done.

Cons

Personally I wish the design manager was a bit more organized. There is a lot of content that is used once and never again but remains in our content center forever.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CMS Hub

Hubspot offers the simplest and quickest integrations.

Timothy from Innovia Consulting

Hubspot is great for our Marketing Automation.

We highly recommend Hubspot for your organization. It tends to be on the more expensive side of marketing automation platforms out there but the rich functionality and user friendliness makes it worth the investment.

Pros

We love Hubspot first off because it is very user friendly where it needs to be while customizable so we can get exactly what we want. My marketing team ranges from members with some coding experience to someone without a marketing background. Hubspot's platform is easy enough to use that all the members of my team can use it. While flexible enough to make code driven changes that really make our website pop. I have been using Hubspot a little over 2 years and we are still discovering new functionality by the means of regular new features and existing ones that we didn't realize were there. Recently we have really begun to embrace the automation and campaign functionality and that has been hugely beneficial to our business. We use Hubspot to manage our website, our social media accounts, our marketing emails and much more. In every area of our marketing with Hubspot we get plenty of useful analytics and sugguestions for ways we can continue to improve.

Cons

Though the software is great I do feel like there is some area for improvement. I think the Customer Service can be a little bit of an inconsistent experience. I.e one time we will get someone who goes out of their way to really dig into a problem and resolve it while others are less willing to be helpful in any way. From time to time we often find small little bugs that don't stop us from getting our work done but do cause us a mild inconvenience. These bugs are slowly getting resolved over time and with some recent updates I have seen little to no bugs.

Sarah from Punter Southall Aspire

A user-friendly system with lots of possibilities

Pros

The ease of use is the main feature that appeals to me - I've used various other CRMs and CMSs and they haven't been nearly as intuitive as Hubspot is! In particular the new drag and drop editor makes life so much simpler and means I can customise as many email and webpage templates as required without fiddling around behind the scenes (although the Design Manager is also fairly simple to use when you need to). The fact that the CRM and CMS integrate with each other is also a great feature as it provides excellent activity tracking data and allows us to identify when prospects are engaging with our content in order to make contact at the right time. Reporting data is easily accessible and can be sliced and diced to your requirements by means of custom reports, charts etc.

Cons

Initially we struggled to get Hubspot fully integrated with our Outlook email system but now that we have implemented Office 365 (a separate project) the features seem to work much better.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CMS Hub

Combination of ease of use and cost

Melissa from National Fatherhood Initiative

We Couldn't Function without Hubspot!

Our overall experience has been excellent. I love using it for our website. We can make beautiful webpages and landing pages quickly and easily. The drag and drop features are great. Their templates are helpful and the CMS is logical and easy to use.

Pros

Hubspot is everything you need to have your website, blog, e-newsletters, social media, and other marketing tactics all under one roof. It's easy to use and they're always improving it. Every time I think, I wonder if Hubspot can do that? It can. We also love our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is so encouraging, supportive, and patient -- even when we have simple questions. We're a non-profit with only 6 employees. We literally could not be the success we are today without Hubspot!

Cons

There is honestly nothing I dislike. The software is so easy to use. When they make changes to the UI, it might take a week or so to get the hang of it, but the changes are usually logical and helpful.

Geertje from Soul Care and YWAM Mazatlan

It’s my go -to. Every. Single. Time.

We’ve grown our business immensely internally and externally. From how we relate to our customers and keep them organized, to internal organization for our employees, it’s a dream come true when you’re dealing with so many systems and processes, to have them all under one roof.

Pros

HubSpot loves to love their clients, which makes it easy for us to love our customers well. They go the distance to help you make it work, and customize everything exactly how you need it. They grow with you, and show you the value of where you’re putting your money!

Cons

There are a couple integrations that have proven difficult or just non existent. The price jump between plans it’s quite significant, and I would love to see more ‘middle ground plans’ be met between them.

Jake from CCM

An honest HubSpot review.

My overall experience has been excellent! If you're HubSpot plan provides phone support, this is extremely helpful as they have a knowledgable support team that is always thorough and never forget to follow up!

Pros

HubSpot has a variety of features for any marketer. Whether you're looking to a/b test webpages, build a website from the ground up, start a blog, or create unique tracking for your marketing efforts; HubSpot can do it all!

Cons

There's one thing in particular that has been a challenge for me when using HubSpot. If you're building out a website and want a particular look and feel, it will most likely require some coding knowledge. They offer templates, but it's not like you're typical WYSIWYG-editors and it can be a challenge if you don't have css/html knowledge. That being said, this is just an opportunity for us as marketers to learn a new skill and aside from this HubSpot is absolutely phenomenal!

Izzy from EValue

The only Marketing and Sales software I'll ever use

We're still (almost 2 years in!) in the early phases of laying down the foundations of our content strategy but the tools are second to none for content management. We're able to plan, create and analyse all of our content at the click of a button, helping us to improve and keep delivering amazing content to our prospects and customers.

Pros

I've been using HubSpot for around five years now and have grown my career with the platform. I love how intuitive it is, how seamlessly it fits into our existing processes and how the team are constantly developing and testing to help marketers, salespeople and customer services do their very best every day.

Cons

There's not anything I particularly dislike about the software, but I can appreciate for someone new to the platform it could be a little overwhelming with the size and scale of it. Luckily there's expert support and plenty of resources to help you find your way.

Hannah from Visio Lending

Amazing comprehensive marketing solution

Overall, HubSpot has been a fantastic solution for our growing marketing team. It is intuitive and the training materials are fantastic.

Pros

Data! All of our email, website, blog, and lead metrics are in one place and visible to us.

Cons

I wish that I could associate lists with campaigns, and set the lead source differently for specific landing pages. Also, sometimes the Salesforce connection is wonky.

Simone from Vanguard Wireless

Industry: Facilities Services

It’s Expensive But Good

Pretty good. Customer support and using one platform makes it worthwhile for me. However if you want a more robust solution - eg a really good chatbot - you may need to go for specialist platforms.

Pros

I’ve used a few CMS programs before and I don’t see a huge amount of difference between Hubspot and them, other than the price! However it has many features that do 70% of what you’d like it to do. The alternative is to purchase 4-5 specialist programs that are built to do 90% of what you’d like it to do, but then you’re jumping between multiple programs. Hubspot is good if you want the simplicity of 1 central place. I will say the customer support is fantastic. That’s worth a big chunk of the investment.

Cons

I do wish they’d offer more services in house. They have an affiliate network that you’re often pushed to, whereas for the price I think they should offer more of these services themselves. For example I’m relaunching a whole new website and they don’t have a team on board who can help me do this. They offer tools and advice but any action is referred to an affiliate.

TIFFANY from VISIO LENDING

Consolidated Digital Marketing

Pros

How user-friendly the features are for design and automation

Victoria from Zermat USA

Industry: Cosmetics

My right hand and best friend!

Pros

I love how easy everything is, the Customer Service is superb! I love Hubspot

Cons

How Websites are set up, you will have to do it from the design tool and then import the site to be available for publishing or if you'd like to replicate the website but change features, you will have to start all over again...

Jane from KIS - Keep IT Simple

Great Customer Service!

Following up with leads. Tracking the status of a lead.

Pros

Cons

More ways to sort out the data on Marketing Hubspot, like comparing different campaign sent times. Email tokens - you must watch out for. When you sent an email and reread it from the sent box, the Activity Feed tracks that as an additional open.

Daniel from Avidly

HubSpot CMS review

As difficult as they sometimes can be, the massive amount of integrations available can make the CRM a really powerful tool for anyone working with marketing or sales. Through our clients I often see realisations of how much is possible with HubSpot CRM and the entire ecosystem.

Pros

With HubSpot CMS being super user friendly it's always a breeze to onboard our clients and with everything gathered at one spot, it allows them to instantly see the value of a single ecosystem.

Cons

Setting up custom integrations is not as easy as it could be, and keeping an overview of current integrations can be a little troublesome.

Noah from Walker Manufacturing Company

Industry: Machinery

A great platform for CRM and CMS together

Overall, this CMS has been a great tool for us and has helped us to build out a comprehensive marketing platform online.

Pros

The web design tools are user-friendly and work well. It also has plenty of features for those who want to dive deeper into the code. We've been able to accomplish a lot with additional Javascript, and even HubDB, Hubspot's own database system. Customer support is quick and responsive as well.

Cons

Occasional glitches do happen from time to time, but these are infrequent.

Derek from Exaptive

Hubspot Pages

Pros

The UI is very clean and easy to understand. I often clone an existing page to save design time and like that I can easily add custom styling to a particular page in its advanced settings to avoid wrangling what has become a rather large set of stylesheets.

Cons

My only complaint of note is the size of the html editor panel. While it is great to see changes update live it is also more difficult than it needs to be to navigate the html in a narrow panel. Maybe a detachable panel that can be sized by the user would be a better option?

Kim from Hueman

Hubspot CMS Review

Pros

Hubspot's content management system is so easy to customize - the drag and drop features in website building and the customizable modules mean that your website can look however you want it to. It's great and easy to use.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about Hubspot's CMS is that it has a tendency to be glitchy. Sometimes how it looks in the editor is not how it looks once the page is published, which makes it hard to figure out how to edit.

Nikki from Intermountain Pet Hospital

Industry: Veterinary

Happy with the

Overall, I am very happy with Hubspot and would recommend it to any business with a marketing department.

Pros

I like that I can do pretty much everything marketing with my job. Social, email, campaign analytics!

Cons

Over the past few years, there has been a lot of additional features that are very salesperson oriented which is not a benefit to my company. I also wish more fields were editable in customer contacts.

Luke from FAIR Institute

HubSpot is great and easy to use

Pros

I appreciate HubSpot the most because it is my one-stop-shop for running our organization. We are a member run Institute so have an organized place to keep all member information and communication records is beyond necessary.

Ismet from Form.com

Robust technology that makes marketing operations and automation much easier

Hubspot is great at automating our marketing processes and makes our life much easier. There are lots of information about it's functionality, their support is really helpful in solving any issues.

Pros

The functionality is great - the CMS, page template builder and workflow bulder are very easy to use and help to get things done quickly. Good integration capabilities provide us with lots of options to connect additoinal technology stack. Their support is close to perfect.

Cons

There are some nuances like: - slow performing online template builder ("Design Tools"); - some of the activities logged in Hubspot by a third-party tools (through integrations) are not actually an activity in terms of being able to access it and use it as a workflow trigger for example;

High Value Hosting Platform

Pros

This CMS is well integrated into world-class sales/marketing/service tools turning a website into a revenue engine. Excellent uptime and built-in support rival any other platform out there.

Cons

Lacking full DNS management features. Analytic data is attached to a page vs a link so failed A/B tests, and paged revised via staging lose their analytical history.

wazeer from moving walls

Best Marketing Automation Platform for Marketers

Pros

I am using Hubspot for past one year, the marketing automation platform has become my best friend. the best part I love is the smart content option where the content is displayed based on the country and the IP address. easy to create workflows to engage with the subscribers and website visitors. The integration with social media platforms has made marketer's life easy. The preview option in the design manager to keep the content and webpage responsive is the best update of 2020. I would recommend others to use this platform for their organizations.

Cons

The only thing I don't like in marketing automation is the functionality of the forms. when someone subscribes through the forms then the contact should be assigned to the contact owner by default based on the contact's country of origin, this feature is missing.

Hubspot is awesome in it's kind

I love Hubspot - it is one of the best tools on the market of marketing automation.

Pros

Cons

Regular users can use it easily and have good reporting right away.

Benjamin from Cognibox

One of the best marketing tool!

Pros

Hubspot helps us automate our campaigns easily and provides all the statistics we need to evaluate our results. The various tools for creating emails, landing pages, CTAs and forms are really easy to use. I like having my CRM and marketing tools linked to the same place, it allows us to customize our campaigns at a higher level. The Hubspot academy is great and really helpful.

Cons

A negative side of Hubspot is the high additional cost to add different extra features.

Katie from Family Zone

Intuitive platform for digital designers

Pros

Cons

At the moment it's not possible to use contact properties in conditional statements. I wish support knew more about their custom coding language.

Scott from Thinking Dimensions

Best Possible Software for Lead Generation and Web Management

I have been using Hubspot CMS for quite some time now- it is a really good way to manage your contacts.

Pros

CMS CRM This is a great piece of software- really easy to use, and exception support.

Cons

Managing Contacts on the Web app could be easier

Can't work without it

Pros

Incredible for marketing and sales strategies and daily tasks, empowers you to be able to build emails, worksflows, website and landing pages, SEO strategies, etc... It really gives you the power to make the best out of your strategy.

Cons

It takes a while to fully understand the tool and the functionalities.

Archit from esparkbiz technologies pvt. ltd

Pros

Backend is easy to update for a customer and manage analytics.

Cons

In the latest version of this software I can see the revision option on the edit page.

Jason from BJC Health

Easy to use and helpful on a daily scale

Wonderful.

Pros

I like how HubSpot tracks everything, from different campaigns to social media postings.

Cons

So far, I'm still trying to learn different stuffs and I can't tell yet which one I like the least.

Ketan from Rowland

Hubspot King CMS

Amazing

Pros

Easy to update content, Easy to install app, No page speed issues, Responsive templates, Ability to customize code, Easy to create custom apps.

Cons

Some awesome apps are paid, Sometime support can help for designing issues only, Please include custom development support in live chat

Michael from Marketing Coordinator

Very knowledgeable support staff

Great!

Pros

What I like most is the availability of the customer support staff and how quickly they respond and answer your questions. I use the chat app frequently and I like that there is an option to receive a phone call instead of just an email.

Cons

The navigation for setting up website pages is a difficult to use. For example, I was trying to change the footer on a few pages and the process was very intricate and confusing.