• Pros

• "Easy enough to implement. Videos aren't super cheesy. It wasn't hard for our employees to log in and begin watching their training videos. "

• "This is a well-developed and nicely designed software. It has a simple and clean interface and makes document and policy organization flow seamlessly. Highly recommend this product."

• "PolicyTech helps my team with a lot of inbuilt functionality. The search feature looks great and helps finding the required notes easily."

• Cons

• "While the system has robust abilities for management of documents, the interface is not very customizable. What you see is what you get."

• "UI can be improved a lot. the functionality is great but interface is lacking. "

• "Files recovery and revision history would be good to have there. Most other functionality looks great. But some more features can be added."

Browse NAVEX Global Reviews

Linda from PSCU

Efficient, Familiar, and Succinct

Pros

NAVEXGlobal's document management solution, PolicyTech, is a wonderful system for any organization that is looking to implement controls over their documents without spending a fortune. The interface is user friendly and simple to learn for anyone who is accustomed to using folders on a computer. Navigation is straightforward and easy to understand. The approval workflow is customizable and allows for a wide range of variations. One of my favorite features is the Questionnaire that can be added to any document. This simple tool allows management to confirm that employees have actually reviewed the information that they need to know.

James from Client Technology Solutions LLC

The Microsoft Word integration makes it worth it.

All in all, this program has worked very well for our small company. It does what it says on the box, but when things go wrong, it’s hard to get them to work properly again.

Pros

The biggest pro is that PolicyTech integrates with Microsoft Word. It does have a small learning curve, but once you figure out how to do everything, it works flawlessly. We also like that there is the ability to audit if such a need arose. Being able to use it with mobile devices is very handy as well.

Cons

We just wish that support were a little bit better. We have had a few issues and they weren’t resolved as quickly as we had hoped. The cost could always be lower, but it’s at a fair price point for what you get.

Travis from Wilson Electronics

Now Vexed Globally!

Good job doing your homework on Softwareadvice.com before making a decision on this software. We've had many disagreements with NAVEX Global and have given several examples of what would make our experience better. There is no interest in improving what made our experience poor. Customer satisfaction is not on their priority list. I've never experienced so little interest in helping us with questions or issues than with Navex Global. Upgrades are available to fix your problem, but be prepared to pay a lot for them. Have not only found better options, but have been willing to double pay to use an alternative while still under contract with them because they won't let us out of our contract for being so unhappy with our situation. Be very cautious when looking into this for your LMS or compliance training.

Pros

Cons

Very limited in what you are able to do with it. Licensing is expensive and not flexible with who can use what, when. While the material was industry average, the customer service is the worst we've ever experienced. Consistent across my whole team and on nearly every call made and email sent.

Reasons for Choosing NAVEX Global

Liked a video we saw for harassment training through NAVEX.

Reasons for Switching to NAVEX Global

Trying something new, mainly for harassment and compliance training

Matt from WebWorld

Helps with updating documents on the web browser

Pros

PolicyTech integrates well with the Microsoft documents. The documents can be updated using a web browser and we do not need tom update these by installing MS office applications. PolicyTech helps us to review and understand who has viewed the document for the reporting purpose.

Cons

Great tool to manage online documents. Provides better security and revision control. Helps reviewing the users who has accessed the documents.

Kathleen from Kaiser Permanente - Georgia

August 2014

Easy as an Evite and It Automates Nagging!

Pros

When introducing PolicyTech to new divisions in my organization, I ask my audience if they've ever received an Evite to a party, clicked the link, seen who else was invited, and accepted or declined the invitation. Everyone always laughs and says, "Yes!" and I say, "Then you can master PolicyTech!" It really is that intuitive and user-friendly. Then, when introducing it to staff tasked with getting approvals on a document, I ask what they hate most about their current email-based process and they invariably say, "The nagging that I have do to do get people to review and approve the document!" So I tell them, "PolicyTech automates nagging, so you don't have to!" Then they fall in love with PolicyTech as quickly as I did. It automates the tedious and arduous process of document review, revision, and approval, saving countless FTE hours and expense.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at the moment actually, so nothing to say here.

Alan from Ftech int.

Great digital media manager

Pros

I keep my signed agreement documents on this App. It’s a great way to keep agreements and I don’t need to search for files anymore on various places. It seems a great digital media manager.

Cons

It works great and provides all required features to me.

Brian from ARCHCO Holdings, LLC

Industry: Restaurants

Read your contract!

Terrible. After 1 year of paid non use we tried to cancel. The service had never been used. They informed me I was obligated to a 5 year contract. I offered to settle for an additionalyear of the service price and they declined. Not business friendly at all. If you are a small business this is not for you.

Pros

The idea of having a place for employees to report issues.

Cons

They never even sent me sheet of paper with the 1800 number on it.

Hina from Information Technology and Services

Best content management tool

Pros

It seems the best content management tool to me. Number of other tools provide a lot of features. But Policytech is easy to use and user friendly. I use it just because it is quick to learn and easy to use. The functionality works great and does not throw any performance issues as well.

Jeanenne from GrapeTree Medical Staffing

PolicyTech Remains a Vital Business Tool

Pros

We love the ability to put all of our documents in one place and ensure that they have been read by our staff. This is vital for our company to ensure that documentation is available to prove someone has been informed of certain policies, forms, meeting minutes, etc.

Cons

I have had really great experiences in the past with our account manager. He has moved up in the company, and we now have a new account manager. I was not notified of the change and have not had the best luck getting in touch with her.

Gina from Sporting Goods

Clean interface and well-made software

Pros

Cons

My only complaint with this product would be the slow response I received from customer service a few weeks back.

Stan from CIH

The search feature is great

Nicole from ITHACA

April 2016

Backups can be made online now!

Pros

With policytech, I can keep my files backup online and access from anywhere. This software helps with keeping my important documents and images secure. No need to worry about keeping files on my local drive.

Cons

UI seems with old design. It can be improved with latest design approach.

Pankaj from ITG

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

March 2016

My data is backed up using this tool

Pros

This software helps me to keep my data backed up on the internet. I can use my data files when needed. The files are kept securely on the online servers (Not sure where exactly), but the good thing is that I can use them anytime. It also let me share files as needed and helps me with collaboration with others.

Cons

I guess everything is fine with this software. But the support system can be a little better. I would also like the price to be little less than what it is. Free trial time should be extended.

September 2014

Casey from GrapeTree Medical Staffing

September 2014

PolicyTech

Pros

I think PolicyTech is a great resource for business and could potentially be utilized in a university level. I will be recommending it to my professors to utilize in their courses.

Cons

I think there is some work that could be done in the functionality to make it more efficient, but the concept is there.

Jeff from Google Search Tips

April 2016

Great support and effective management

Pros

This vendor has good support team and provides quick responses. It can be helpful to manage images and video documents.

Cons

I would like this to be integrated with CMS sites (like WordPress etc.) It will allow keeping images uploaded directly from the wordPress admin.

Stan from CIH

Helps with creating contractual documents

Nice application as it helps creating documents for the clients.

Pros

A right application to help manage documents including contracts with the clients. We are able to mange online documents and share with clients to get signed.

Cons

The interface has some challenges but the navigation is much better. Can be improved to improve actual page interface to create documents.

Austin from IdealU

March 2016

Nice file management with Auto reminders

Pros

Policytech is a great file management app. Managing huge files is even easier with policytech. I can also setup the reminders and get auto email reminders when needed. It helps me being on schedule. Recovering

Matt from IdealU

March 2016

Document management has been easier with Policy tech

Pros

Policytech provides flexible and easy way to manage the documents and the content. I have been able to manage contracts easily using this software. The mobile apps helps a lot to manage the docs using the mobile devices.

Cons

UI can be improved a lot. the functionality is great but interface is lacking.

Robert from Emergence Health Network

PolicyTech - Policy Management Software

Pros

The software is easy to use, and the customer support is top-notch.

Cons

The rollout of new software updates could be quicker.

Tim from GrapeTree Medical Staffing

August 2014

PolicyTech is great for our business!

Pros

I like its ease of use.

Cons

We would like the cost for cloud hosting to be less.

Ken from Superkengaming

A Bit Old School

PolicyTech will give you all you need for the most part, and there is a 30 day trial to try things out before you commit.. But there seems to be no fixed pricing, it must be requested. (What is this, 2003?) But is customizable to fit your companies needs.